Kikes in Slovenia kvetching over use of the 14 words by MP

Source:spectator.sme.sk/c/20493851/far-right-mp-sued-for-statements.html

Pic related:The kikes behind pushing this.

I just want to single out this part

Whoops wrong images.

That's pretty fucking awesome.

Here I thought Slovenia is based. These kikes would be mobbed to death at their Slovenia celebrations, no?

I fucking love Eastern Europe.

American geography strikes again.

As a slovenian

Op meant slovakia

Almost had a mini-heart-attack right there. Don't scare me like that bro

Bloody hell. I didn't proof read my shite. My apologies.

I am sure it is just a coincidence

Do you even get 14 words when you translate the 14 words into Slovakian?

i know it is 14 words in polish and slovakian is very similar, so I guess yes.

It's pretty sad it's even an issue, to say you want to protect white children. How many times do people talk about wanting to protect refugee children from Africa / Middle East

Someone should remind them of the kikes' 7+ words.

So the Jews owe us 4? Good luck getting them.

im sure it could be stretched to fit 14 words

I can smell them from here

Ooookay, kikes.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SCHLOMO REPORTER, JESUS!!

Nicely done. I was looking at the two juden politicians and when I noticed what you'd done, I ripped one of my sides in half.

this is so easy to flip around on them

"You said you must secure the existence of white children and their future!"

"You think we should not secure the existence of white children and their future?!?!"

to be against that statement is to be an anti white racist. especially when it is in a white country (Slovenia). your basically saying whites can't even have a homeland. incredibly evil and unjust and racist.

Ebin

blogpost- Before I considered myself a racist, the 14 words were something I couln't imagine disagreeing with. It always baffles me that it's always explained as le ebil neo-nadsee slogan. I was randomly clicking through channels one day, and there was a reality tv show like cops and obviously staged, they made the guy look completely crazy and then he recited 14 words for no reason. They try to make it sound crazy, but most whites hearing it without context would agree with it.

are they wearing body armor in first pic?

(checked)
(((MAINSTREAM MEDIA)))

Brilliant.

THIS is fucking hate speech? It's not remotely like suggesting we gas all kikes, which shouldn't be illegal either, but what's wrong with not wanting white people to become minorities in every country we inhabit. Kikes have subverted our laws so badly that advocating for your survival is now illegal speech.

He looks like a pretty hardcore dude. While Trump is not an explicit white nationalist, I think he will be very sympathetic to right-wing movements gaining power across Europe and won't try to crush that like King Nigger did. Elect people like this Europe because you have a strong ally out west now.

The lads in Bratislava don't play games.

That video was incredible. My favorite part was at the beginning when the police were demanding that the mixed-race couple take a taxi and get out of there "for their own safety".

I never hear anything about Slovakia but they have a nice right-wing movement going on. Hope they keep up the good work.

The article said that 14 together with 88 referred to the "nazi greeting". 88 is HH which stands for Heil Hitler. Don't give me shit about "88 Precepts" that David Lane wrote because nobody cares or has ever read them -- 88 is purely an homage to Hitler.

HAIL TRUTH
HAIL VICTORY

Yes, it's a great display for raising the moral. I'd like to add that isn't it funny how they focus on the one kike amidst the whole ordeal.

I also want to add. Look at the kikes face when they are chanting.

Wrong. Maybe you should read them, some of them are actually really decent bits of wisdom. Your dismissal of a subject you admit to knowing nothing about is quite telling.

roflfuckingmfao

No, shlomo, you are a jew and jews will never be European.

What a colossal waste of quads. Despite what I posted I actually have read them, and they're a bunch of platitudes that often repeat or contradict each other. There are way too many, and the only reason David Lane arbitrarily chose "88 precepts" is because of Heil Hitler – 88. If Hitler's last name had been anything different then the number of precepts would have reflected that because there's nothing inherently meaningful about the 88 Lane chose. He just wanted 88 of them.

Wasted quads, you are a faggot. Heil Hitler, nigger.

Seems pretty accurate to me..

88 was attached to 14 by the CIA as an attempt to discredit the 14 words. The 14 words cannot be argued with. Attaching 88 to the 14 words makes it easy to scream racism and stop normies from focusing on one single, inarguable sentence.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

You miss my point. I'm not saying I disagree with the 88 precepts (though there certainly are some that I do). The problem is the precepts are tired platitudes that get boring after you read the first 20 of them. Like I said, the only reason Lane choose 88 of them was because of "Heil Hitler" and if Hitler's name had been Gerald we'd only 87 precepts.

Like this user says, the 14 words are concise and summarize our purpose without needless drivel. I actually am a fan of the "88" attached to "14/88" but more to honor Adolf Hitler than in homage to David Lane's 88 precepts.

I was not familiar with this part. Didn't Lane write the 88 precepts or am I mistaken?

Seems like protecting white people is enough to trigger cucks in a parliament, though.

Yes, but attaching 88 to 14 was the CIA's doing.

The 14 words are brilliant propaganda so the CIA had to subvert it somehow. Since you cannot argue with the 14 words without looking genocidal the CIA had to find a way to discredit them.

The way that girl is looking at him in the second pic
She wants his powerful seed
That look awaits all men once they fight for their nation.

The 14 words are simply a statement about nature.
We exist to procreate, to ensure our genes are passed on to a new generation.
Wanting to make sure the world is as safe and hospitable for our offspring is completely natural.
Only an unnatural, anti-nature ideology like communism, or the jewish genocidal hatred that spawned it could be against the 14 words.

It's Slovakia, you fucking amerifats. Says so in the fucking article, learn some geography ffs

Based. I can't believe the pro-whites could even refrain from yelling at these fucking kikes for calling us SLURS like "natsi" and saying that us wanting a future for White children is somehow bad. Those kikes should have been attacked on the spot. I am so sick of their bullshit.

reminder that the 14 is always more important/powerful than the 88

Slovenia isn't in eastern europe you fucking mongoloid

Good thing the article is actually about Slovakia, then.

go back to 4kanker

Slovakia is also not in eastern europe it's in central europe

Where do you find the energy to be this autistic? Geographically, it can be considered to be part of Central Europe. The culture is Eastern European. The people consider themselves to be Eastern European. When the other user referred to them as Eastern Europeans, he was not incorrect.

Spend some more time on /int/ gayboi

Why would I spend time on /int/ with retards for whom their country is the only noteworthy part of their identity, when I have actually been to these places and know what the locals think? How many times must it be said to you that yes, it is geographically in Central Europe, but the people are Eastern Europeans, for it to penetrate your thick skull?

West slavs are superior to east and south slavs get in line gayboi

Why even pretend that you actually know the cultural and historical differences between these groups at all when you've already linked a regional map with the label "gay bois" on it? You've clearly ceded the original point you tried to make.

At cleaning toilets and getting cucked, yes.

This is the only accurate map of europe deal with it homo

Are you implying muslims arent gay bois?

go suck genghis his cock ruskie

(checked)
this tbh

it was kc tier

Are these the same guys?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

It's Slovakia, dipshit. But yeah, Kotleba and his party can be funny as shit sometimes.

Didn't they have a happy merchant listed on their website somewhere?

makes me want to go visit Slovakia

Yes they did it was in an article make reference to the EU.

88 has always meant hail hitler ya fucking nerd

lel

(checked)
Honestly, I've started using the statement to filter out people in my life. Anyone who disagrees with it can GTFO. It's such a simple, yet powerfully true statement, and the fact it is considered "hate speech" shows the length of anti-white hatred prevalent in society

OH YES, remind us one more time Moshe! Good thing you did too, or else I might have forgotten about something that didn't happen!

do you even kvetch?

They go so hard with fascism because they lived under communism

What did he mean by this?

Must be a TRSodomite.

Slovakia isn't Slovenia you cock-sucking retard; learn basic geography.

Also, didn't Slovaks elect a literal fascist into one of the regional governments a few years ago?

you meme at a 6th grade level

nice numbers man. if only this ends in 88, circle becomes complete once more