Battlestation thread: After hardware failure/in-between upgrades Edition

No cleanup!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where the fuck did that come from?

ZOINKS!

Real niggas use a Doepfer for their master keyboard.

We just had this thread a day or two ago

Oh shit I remember you from half/g/
I like your setup but you should do something about the exposed pressboard on your desk and clean up the cables

You like anime a little too much

ProTip:
Pegboard solves many storage problems.

Show your Rei body pillow

Are your Wavebirds Australian?

Cute

Absolutely disgusting

Good taste in Riders.

I need more money. I won't be able to buy all my shipfus, let alone finish this set. Belly buttons are so lewd.

0/10
10/10

memes/10

Borderlands 1 was alright at most. I keep that poster up, as well as various other decorations around my desk, because they are primarily gifts.

In my defense, I just moved in.

Guess what's the second most expensive thing in this picture is.

Sure

the carpet obviously

Current Year?

No

It's 7. The other themes don't work for some reason, I prefer classic.
It's the only thing in the house, not my preferred beverage. I'm an arizona vapor water fan. Usually also tons of green tea arizona on my desk but those got thrown out.
on vinyl! Two of em!
Evangelion.
melatonin is the only thing that gets me to sleep these days

it's probably a midi controller, genesis-kun.
r8?

This picture is an old as fuck shitpost of mine from the half chan days, I'm really shocked someone here posted it.

What kind of bird?

BUY THE GODDAMN FILTERS

What keyboard is that?

Good job.

Cellphones are awful, it won't upload

Stop posting my shit, Fag. My Cheeto days are over

I'm at work fam, only PC is Windows 95 pos.

I think that's a rat, guy.

Fag

wtf are you sleeping on?

I honestly cant tell, the dude lives like human trash. Probably does meth too.

seconding this
looks pretty kick ass just sucks it stands out like a sore cock compared to everything else

Master race? more like the Cucked race.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Do people even do meth anymore?

You should go outside more, or be thankful you dont live in the bad parts of any major city.

I regret the QC poster. That was from years long ago.

Where I spend most of my life outside class.

The Hipster 5000

Oh, and the other part I suppose. Rearranging my room this weekend so everything looks like ass, also as if the Nep merch didn't give it away, most of my games are jrpgs.

What happened to that Finnish guy with that ridiculous set up? Wish I had something like that in Germany.

Jelly.

It adds a sort of pleasant energy to my room. Cant wait to add the Atelier LE to my collection.

you probably have a 970 also faggot

i hope those are mx cherry red keys

fucking garbadge might as well have bought a rock band mic

Hear that series is good, need a ps4 to play it though.

It's soooo damn comfy, which is about the only kind of games I really play these days. Also, I may get reamed for saying it, but I'm kinda glad they removed the time limits in this one. I just want to grind and alchemy in the comfiest of settings forever.

I feel like I should do something with it but I have no idea what.

Idk it looks pretty comfy, but that may just be the pile of books, though the college ones remind me I have to get fucked tomorrow and by my econ book. I fucking hate when the books are written by the head of the department.

I hate my econ class. I wouldnt be surprised if my professor has a shrine to Krugman with the way he goes on about him.

At least I only have "roots history" left and then I'm free of classes irrelevant to my degree.

I kind of fucked myself over, I was originally just taking global econ as a gen ed while I had intended to go into comp sci, but I decided to go for Business and that class is supplemented by two other econ classes, making this one worthless. Oh well, least I still get the bah.

Also, roots history?

topre master race.

realforce tenkeyless, would not recommend unless you need weighted switches or are just rich.
pckeyboard.com has much better models imo.

It's supposed to be about the roots (history) of the world or some nonsense. I can't help but mentally associate it with that show though, although I suspect there will be something to that.

For a moment I thought it was some bullshit cultural studies class.

Apparently the equivalent course of the college I'm planning to transfer to is exactly that

So I have very low expectations

Sounds awful. At least your quads will make up for it.

Fucking lame, I managed to escape that bullshit by taking an asian studies class last month. Two weeks long, only homework is writing a paragraph about class that day, then a final presentation. Easiest A ever.

My nigga, I love this mouse.

pls no bully

I cleaned up the other day and took pictures.

Get the Sentinel ones, dude.

Nice room, btw. Though your desk is too cluttered.

I like your Persona shrine.

It's meh

Hey, spicy cheetos aren't that bad.

I have the Sentinel Jehuty, it's in that picture next to the Revoltech. I wanted the Vector Cannon. Anubis is still too expensive, I got Jehuty on sale.

Oh shit, you're right. I'm blind as a bat.

I opened my windows especially for this

my back hurts me i need a chair badly

where do you get all of this money to buy all of this shit ?

are you me?

It's like 10 years worth of collecting stuff, but I've had a job in the last few years so it's not really hard to afford all that stuff and still have a bunch to put in savings.

You don't get a lot of visitors, do you?

I guess i should clean up as well.

I live with a gun nut, so we never really see a reason to lock them up. Plus, if I leave the scar in its case I'll forget to clean it

I'm jelly.

no cleanup? very well then

Came out blurry as fuck. Oh well.

looking for headphones
very important
somewhat important
not important

Not too bad. Dig the monitor.

Pretty slick. Really like that keyboard.

Not bad, but what's the deal with that tiny 4:3 monitor?

Not bad. 16:10 monitors are nice.

Looks like an old setup. I admire the simplicity and the old design of the speakers though. Also bird.

post wallpaper

don't laugh at my ps4 games (if you can see em, terrible camera), most of em came with the consoles witch I bought used and they have aweful resell value
I need a poster to cover that bland ass wall and clean up those cable.

also, I kinda want to try collecting animu figures, should I?

ok?

Cute kitty. Wish I could adopt a cat.

Is that a DOD Grunge pedal?

Please tell me you plan to at least get a better amp or atleast change the speaker on it.

Yup, my dad got it for me when I was stationed in Alaska.

As far as the amp goes, there wasn't much to choose from when I got it, and I blew my budget on a guitar while drunk one time. When I get more spare cash I may upgrade, but I haven't really played in years.

Here's one of my guitars, I should have gotten just an Ibanez or something, but I always loved the sg body style so when I was 19 and had a shit load of free cash, and nothing to do in Alaska, I got one. Sorry for blogshit.

I'll take a guitar thread

Looks like it saw a lot of love, how's it sound? Also reminds me of that time when I liked punk.

I would really like an answer for this one as I mostly clueless about audio gear

while I agree that 16:10 are good that shit is 21:9 as fuck

imo SGs are pretty sick by default, but unless you wanted to play Dragonforce I'd have gotten an Ibby. I got a small DOD collection, they used to be cheap a while back and for the price they were decent.

Nice weebshit collection though.

Your dad was a pretty cool guy

This is my main squeeze, it's a 1983 Electra X2RD Futura I got for $100 like 4 - 5 years ago, I also have an Ibanez DT350 Destroyer but the bridge pup is fried and I'm waiting to fix it.

On topic, here's my battlestation. My entire PC build cost me less than $300 mostly because I scavanged parts for it.

Raw as fuck. The cheap pots and pickups from China give it tons of drive, still sounds pretty good on my nice(ish) amp though.

iirc I thought Platinum Warlocks were Korean, but I could be wrong, what amp are you running?

I'll check out a "battlestation" thread to look for ideas for my setup, its always a bunch of desk/monitor setups that are either a college dorm, or a childs bedroom.

but whenever pc exclusive autists are arguing console/pc, console people usually say how they like it because its easy, they can hook it to the tv in their living room, and play. or do couch coop with surround sound. and PC exclusive autists always argue that you can do the same with PC. but they never fucking do. ever.

where are the sick pc setups for adults? i dont game on my PC much, but even i have my PC hooked to my TV in my livingroom.

Probably originally were. Had to replace pretty much everything baring the body, so mostly chinese parts.
Running a pretty new Orange Micro Terror, sounds damn good for how tiny it is.

Sure you can do that with PC, but even I've got my consoles hooked up to my monitor because I prefer playing on monitor, and I never really use my TV anymore these days. It's a matter of preference dude. Some people like playing on monitor, some people like playing on TV.

Besides, in most countries in Europe, if you own a TV you HAVE to pay an expensive annual/monthly TV license, EVEN if you don't ever watch TV and only use your TV for games. So it's not uncommon for people here to just not bother with TV's.

How would they enforce that? Especially for secondhand market or informal purchase.

They're literally allowed to check up on people by calling or visiting people who aren't paying for the TV license. They'll call often and ask you if you have a TV and stuff. You can try lying if you own a TV if they call you, but chances are they will send someone to check if really do have a TV or not. As long as the device can receive TV signals in any way, you can bet your ass they will make you pay.

I think the annual fee is around 200€~300€ depending on the country. It's ridiculous.

6/10 at least you upgraded it (I hope)

Dull.

I want to pretend I'm an office exec/10
nice table though fam

Hello rato/10
i hope you don't have just one rat, they'll get super lonely and depressed on their own

prebuilt bleh

i_stole_a_shelf_from_goodwill_but_forgot_to_empty_it/10

1/10

Nice desk setup.

LED-aboo

Dull but okay i guess

Nice console collection, tidy up the cable clutter.

Clean up the gatorade

Dull

Nicely decorated, weebshit ain't my thing but at least you've got it all neat and organised

Go to bed sakuya you faggot.

Clean your room, it has potential but jesus fuck tidy your room

Do you wake yourself up at night by rolling onto the radiator and burning yourself? I'd do that if my bed was like that.

You could just lie on the internet and clean up before taking a picture

S'alright I guess

Nice, very nice.

Now sling that shit back at me fam.

Not much there to see, I'm swapping out most of it in a few days anyway. Hurray for inept cable management

Sounds like they ran out of shit to do. How long has this been going on?

what countries user. i would really like to bring this up next time someone complains about the US. thats some 1984 craziness. theyre going to enter your home if they think youre lying? thats fucked.

Yes.

Decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence

Here's plenty of info about countries that has a TV license. Some countries won't allow the person they send to visit you to step into your house, however. It's still crazy and really annoying at how they are constantly on your ass if you dont own a TV to check on you.

0/10 consider suicide.

Oh god, the music plebs are here.
If it doesn't have 8-9 strings, you are doing it wrong.

Nice, btw what effects are those?

I've seen these speakers sold here, how is the sound? have they help with rattling?

The yellow DOD box is a Metal Maniac, it's like a RAT clone with more gain, fuzzy as fuck. Blue box is an Ibanez Super Stereo Chorus. Black box is the Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal, famous for it's use in Stockholm death metal

My room is basically seal me from the rest of the house especially climate, so it's hot in the sumer and cold in the winter, plus the radiator's levels are 1-6 but it doesn't turn on until 5, so i usually just kick it instead of it burning me.
Though sleeping next to a radiator is fucking comfy in the winter, especially if you prop up your blanket to it during the day.

cleaning up right now just for you fam

here's mine gonna post again after I try to tidy my room up

gfonna fuckin have to post these one by one sorry bout all the bumps

I did have only one rat, but he was almost always out of his cage when I was home and he also slept in my bed with me every night, we had a very close bond.

Until he died of a lung infection that is.

I guess I'll join in.

Damn it is autistic as fuck but it looks nice and tidy.

As a Pole I hate Germany but it is so cucked right now I have respect for any german respecting his flag.
I like it.

I really like the idea to have many posters with one theme. I would personally prefer Alphonse Mucha instead of L4D but you have good design choices.

You are probably a high functioning sociopath. The clean ones always are.

Im planning on getting some better shelving. not sure what else to do

Also I should add I still have 300+ games on my list i need to purchase

please climb in your oven

The best fucking mouse I've ever used. Period.

Ok?

OP here.
Oh wow. Nobody posted in the thread for like an hour or whatever so I forgot about it. Oops.

Indeed, it's a midi controller.

b-but you can't lie on the internet!

My screen went up and died, hence the thread name. Going on a trip soon-ish so I'm waiting until I get back to get a new one.

I even more so need a new external sound interface for recording my music, it died as well.

The tiny 4:3 monitor is used as an extra normally, it's like 16 years old or something and it still works like a charm.

Woah mang.

What kind of keyboard is called.

3/10 too much effort

Bretty damn good, unless you're a full on audiophile wanker who won't settle for anything less than a 1GB/minute flac for every single fart noise on your PC, it sounds lovely. The only rattling I have is when those little statues and mini master chief dolls get thrown off by the subwoofer shaking them.

user, the only thing that disappointed me were the BEATs.

You've got good taste though, real good.

anyone?

it's a glowing one

Ducky Mini

MY BOY, what do you smoke? You seem pretty cool, too bad about all that weeb shit though.

STOP

nice speakers though, got the same ones.

Looks like a 60%

How do you live with all that trash?

Thanks

stop being generic

why should he?

Is blue snowball bad or something?

Did some cleaning between threads, also moved furniture

I have one and it's uhh… It's got good quality audio, but you have to be so close you need a pop filter to get a useable volume from it. Plus USB only so no audio passthrough to monitor the input without a delay

you can laugh at my case

>that gun
>that STANCE
The only thing I'm ok with is the ergo keyboard, that's a smart move.

Your PC chassis? That kb/m combo is far worse.

he said laugh, not roast it on a campfire

little out of date but its not like it changes much since i live in a fucking corner and it sucks dick

decent gunpla at least

keyboard is old as fuck, if it's working why replace it?I salvaged a 20 yo mech keyboard from uni, cleaned it and put a new cable(as for some reason it didn't have any)but it is still missing some keypads so I wouldn't want to use it yet. And yes, mouse isn't good but at least doesn't hinder me, a good one would cost me far too much and I'd rather use that money to buy a new gpu

blue snowball is a usb microphone used and only got its name from certain youtubers using it, has absolutely no value in actual voice work and or studio work without sounding bad

Laugh at the case? I don't understand what's wrong with it, looks pretty standard. Functionality is top priority, not aesthetics.

Because there are better and inexpensive options. Any keyboard will "do," but nothing can top the RIGHT keyboard.
Jesus, user. I'm not usually one to shit on the working man but you can get a top of the line mouse for under $100, and you can pick up a keyboard that doesn't feel like feathery shit when you type on it at any secondhand store for like….next to nothing. The best part is, kb/m can last you decades if you treat em right, so it's a good investment to get the best possible option for you.

Obligatory.

I may have a problem with buying and keeping cheap shit for far longer than it's supposed to keep, although it does help when all of it somehow keeps working in the face of all probability.

Have PS4 and Wii U, the latter for what little exclusives come out, and the former as a way for relatives and friends to give me stuff at holidays without needing good taste, which is how I got the console in the first place. At least they're never sports games.

in my country monthly minimum wage is 30 bucks and half of that is the equivalent of food stamps, so spending in something when i have something that already works is not something i want to do polite sage for off topic

Wait, why are they all talking normally instead of using a fuckton of buzzwords and autistic ironic memes?
Now I know why the upper tier old fags are always bitter about cuck/Holla Forums. Hell, I hardly even remember being able to talk like this, shitposting is ingrained in my psyche now.

>tfw never bought a next gen console
>friends/family didn't even bother trying to sell em, so now I have them all
It's funny, they're all collecting serious dust. Only one I traded in was the 3DS, ironically enough. I kept the vita but now I know that's a mistake because the 3DS has the pirated shit. oh well.

I can respect that. Though if I was in your shoes, being that cucked by poverty I would honestly 100% go full nigger and exploit every way to make cash. Then with said cash I'd buy some cheap weapons and start shit with the gov. My energy has to go somewhere.

well you didn't seem too pleased about it

No, I really couldn't give a shit about something that has almost no effect on how well you do things.

you seemed pretty pissed tho

I'm trying extra hard to hide the salt

give it to me, i need it

you can't hide it forever

its in your ass faggot kill yourself

your memes cannot hurt me, tell me where you hid the salt

i am

it can't be

NO

i think so

okay

O-oh.

I got my perspectives wrong.

I'd choose the middle pick over the landfill and rape dungeon.

I'm jelly of your master system.

My uncle passed it down to me.

My two uncles and my dad used to play Phantasy Star when they were younger, all three of their old save files are still on the cart, along with my own.

10/10

comfy

I would implicitly trust you to have good opinions and good recommendations about anything.

I'm too lazy to take pictures, but I do have this.

That's pretty cool. I still have the snes my mom and I used to play. It came with the cart with all the Mario's and her saves are all still on it.

I just love finding shit like that. I wish my dad's SNES and NES mini didn't disappear like they did.

How do you live?

Eurocuck
Poorfuckistan
Midwestern United States

It's called a job. Get one.

>>>/suicide/

That's a 30fpsmeme controller, my friend.

It's actually a TV. As if one big one is different from multiple regular ones. Doing the same amount of damage regardless
"it's old therefore it's bad
best mouse I've ever used, stay salty
Is that actually an insult on this imageboard?
Wrong again, it's cheap shit that I found lying around the house

If you're gonna rate me, at least be objective.

'preciate the compliment, by the way.

Sage for slightly off-topic.

R8 OR H8

10/10 looks comfy as fuck

WTF KIKEWHEELS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I too late?

i need to move my stuff from building to building, thus the pseudodesktop

but you got me on the filthy table, i'm pretty lazy

are you one of those retards who doesn't clean his shit?
False, the mouse charges via USB. And before you shitpost about how long the batteries last, they last for ages.
I wouldn't say that. All the weebshit is from years ago besides Akira. I honestly only watch about one anime series a year. I pretty much look at anime the same way miyazaki does. It's shit. As for the metal gear shit, I wouldn't call that "weebish" to be a fan but if the bar is that low than most normalfags must be weebs.
I like keeping my shit in bottles, and again, I found a case in my house that I've never seen before so I grabbed a bottle because I wanted to take it to bed. Also, sink filters are shit.

You're an awful critic if one of your points is purchasing water. Try again.

HOLY SHIT NIGGER

You have a Big Muff Pi. How much did it cost for you? where did you buy it?

About 100 freedom coins on GuitardCenter.
It's pretty damn sweet. I did so much research before getting it cause i was unsure if it would work out with the chimey sound of my ac4 amp, people in forums usually talk shit about the mix, turns out it sounds pretty damn good. Great pedal.
I have to keep it plugged tho, cause I think the battery is dead, no matter how long i leave it charging it never lasts more than a few minutes.

What music do you like to play? What band? So far I have a BOSS DS-2 and an Ibanez WH-10, however, it sounds like crap on my Fender Mustang Amp. I also have a Fender American Standard Stratocaster.
If your amp sounds good enough, it does no harm to recommend you to buy a Marhsall amp next. Any Marshall amp sounds Godly, even the small ones.

We postan music setups now?

Not pictured: Fender Starcaster Bass, Gretsch G5420T, Danelectro '67 Dano, Fender Acoustic, Segovia Acoustic Bass, pedals/effects.

sage for doublepost

I lean a lot on alt rock stuff like pixies, the pillows (fav band), david bowie kinda stuff.
been actually composing and recording a bunch of stuff lately that's kinda somewhere in there, doesnt quite sound like any of them tho.
Also I do like marshall, but I think I'd look at Orange amps first, I have a thing for those.
Also Fender just put out this smaller valve amp called Bassbreaker and it actually looks really good. It's basically the closer fender's gotten to the marshall sound.

Hot diggity damn son, that's noice. And probably hella expensive too.
The jazzmasters are nice too, altho I'm more of a Jaguar man.

I'm ready for the bully, fags.

shit, that came out a lot blurrier than what I was anticipating.

I like the Jag and Jazzmaster equally. I've put faltwound jazz strings onto the Jazzmaster so it gives it a nice pop compared to the Jag. If I'm going heavy on the fuzz I usually default to the Jag. Speaking of effects, I'm going to shill for AnalogMan, best damn effects I've ever used.

Show us your Gentoo Station you massive cocksucking faggot.

This picture is slightly outdated, I'm currently running a S2716DG as my main in place of the old VS239

Oh, so a pigeon?
:^)

I've seen and been through some true vietnam-tier battlestations for a majority of my life but with the price of all that hardware there is no way in hell you can't afford a better setup. Seek help.

aside from your awful looking speakers and keyboard, along with a goddamn vertical monitor, I honestly think you won the thread here. You have a clean and functional setup, along with good space saving shit like that chassis. Nice chair too. Consider ergonomic pads for your keyboard and mouse. And for god's sake, change the color setting on the vertical monitor.

Updated.

most of it, including the pad, laptop and keyboard were gifts for various things, mostly birthday/grad gifts from fiends and family.
also it's not dell, it's lenovo :^ )

Those gifts better be completely random and not specifically asked for. I didn't know people even operated like this past high school.

Haha. yeah, that monitor actually had been broken with horrible burn in, I replaced it with the horizontal monitor and purchased a 1440p 144Hz with g-sync (great purchase btw)

Remind me why this is a standard resolution, again?

What do you mean? I thought 1080p was still the standard.

Anyone have cable management tips?

But I mean commonly added as a setting in vidya. I see it in almost every game I play. Why do people still make 1440p monitors when 1080p is the strongest atm? 4k is a shitty meme resolution that is incompatible with so much shit it's unreal

1440p is for larger monitor sizes (physical sizes, not pixels)

For example, if I were to grab a 30inch 1080p, the pixels would be bigger than my dick.

the playing pad was a parting gift from a friend who I told I liked classic fallout from, we played MtG together.
Laptop was a birthday gift from my parents
keyboard and mouse was originally a project my dad and I had, because he is into videogames too, mostly old strategy games, and he wanted to build a desktop, I impulse bought the keyboard and mouse off of massdrop, fuck me right? and by the time they arrive my dad loses all interest and I'm stuck with them.

I like the mionix mouse, and the keyboard is a hell of a lot better than a shitty laptop keyboard, you see how big of a dead space there is between the keyboard and the edge of the computer? that hurts my wrists like mad.

the weebshit is a distraction from my /k/ollection in the closet since i live in a bad area.
im not autistic i swear

I smoke cherry cavendish usually, whatever brand.

Sks or moist nugget for first rifle?

.45 or 9mm for first pistol.

I wanna actually stop a nig not tickle

furfag
batman

I will never fucking understand this shit as long as I live.

sentimental value, you get a pass this time
You couldn't ask for a desktop for any of your birthdays besides that one? I understand the need for a laptop but desktops take higher priority unless you're in school
So you bought the most expensive brand name shit? For old strategy games? I understand the need for a modern mouse but an old keyboard is an absolute must for older shit.
Shit, I can hardly build one, but building a computer is hardly a "project." Shit can be cheaper than an average TV, and built in 20 minutes, tops. The only issue you should ever have is figuring out if the parts are compatible, which is easy with some of the sites out there these days.
fair enough
fair enough but fuck the cost of it
This is why you don't use laptops, because then you have to buy that autistic fan/docking station to keep it on life support after a few years. I have mine in extreme emergency scenarios in case I'm somewhere and a mate wants to play. It's usually on lower settings for new games but it keeps the 60fps. You, on the other hand have gone full /just/ with your shit.

Same. I know people who owned 80inch 1080p and they look awful.

Honestly just do as much research on the firearms or caliber as you can, then try to find a range with rentals and try them out.

But honestly i prefer .40S&W pistols (if reinforced right) and the SKS. Nuggets are filled with issues, and trying to turn them modular is disgusting.

I need to clean up….

had a laugh, thanks

Are you black?

I never understood how people can use these microphones, how do you see the screen?

I would say both for first rifles. The SKS is a good introduction to semi-auto actions and the Mosin is a good solid rifle with cheap ass ammo as long as you're willing to clean it after using corrosive ammo.

If you want to drop a nig in fewer shots, go for the .45. If you want ammo capacity and recoil control, go 9mm. If you want a C&C pistol, go for .380. Just my opinions.

Toppest fucking tier
good taste

The desk is really short and I'm really tall. So most of the time I just see over it.

We /k/ now?

eughghgheguehguehguheghghgh

Desk & wallpaper

We always /k/, m8.

supreme pleb/gentleman

The sword? That's no sabre, fam.

I like.

Nice.

That is a boring as fuck book.

high quality photograph of amazing battlestation

clean and cool desk but almost m'lady tier if it wasn't for the figurines

Didn't think of it like that before, I guess there's a lot of that brown that people think looks "classy"

Double kill yourself, my man.

That's the Ideapad Y700 right? I got one of those for school. I mainly bought it so I could watch my Chinese cartoons on the go and it had a pretty nice speaker set up.

Data mining thread?Great!
Not pictured:No games station3

I'm gonna guess you're a filthy commie rooskie, Ilya

I'm gonna let you guess based on my name.
igor

Late reply with a shit camera.

it's shit.

Thanks m8y

Bump

actually i have two, the chocolate milk is blocking the one on the right

Battlestation threads never die.

im in the process of gutting my old pc setup my new setup is a i7 6770K 16 gb DD4 ram running at 3000 mhz, 500 gb SSD, gtx 980, corsair 780T pc case

i also just bought a predator xb1 gaming monitor shit overclocks to 180 hz

im waiting for the asus GTX1080 to go on sale

this is an old pic of my setup, i have a ps4 and a wii u now

you have to go back.

its an image from the year 2013

i haven't been to half chain in over 2 years

That is an unnecessary amount of RAM.
Hardly enough storage, only buy SSD for long term storage of high priority shit. Don't plan to play anything new with storage this small.
Graphics fag, what on god's green planet do you need that much of a card for? You can play anything you'll ever need with 2GB of vram.
Stop, just stop. You don't need that much shit unless you're playing one of ubisoft's many unoptimized turds.

stop. you can stop now.

You should still feel bad regardless with that setup.

i have a 2 TB hard drive with a 500 gb SSD

my monitor's refresh out of the box is 144 hz games will go up to 144 FPS if i turn on vsync.

try to play anything on a monitor higher than 60 hz shit is life changing.

again,
graphics fag

no need to be butthurt over your shitty Microkorg

If this isn't bait, you're wrong on so many levels I'm legitimately impressed.

Just leave the house and get some sunlight nigga

"are you fucking kidding me???"-tier

First pic is currant setup

Second
Third
Fourth
are my previous setup.

r8

Im poor and only have a laptop, an n64 and a 360.

What if his melanin absorbs all the UV?

I found a 42" LCD tv at the dump recently

I think it's a bit too big for my desk tbh

nice cans

bump