The Globalists and Zionists are no longer working together, they are at war

/r/conspiracy: archive.is/qtg08

The Globalists are working for the Muslim Brotherhood:
* AJC and ISNA Launch Muslim-Jewish Advisory Council archive.is/NXtZV
* ADL builds Silicon Valley command center to fight Islamophobia archive.is/Y6NzS
* The ADL's Documenting Hate initiative is partnered with Muna AbuSulayman's Meedan group archive.is/dNV6N archive.is/NDVZ9

The Zionist perspective:
* The Civil War Is Here - The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. archive.is/ZII5a
* White Liberals Attack Brown Islamic Dissidents archive.is/odaog

Strategize accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

globalism is zionism

The Rothschilds are fucking Zionists you imbecile.

The only winning move is not to play

you will all hang

Rothschild was the one who paid the most to create Israel, he would never do anything to jeopardize it. Their children have been bred to become even more extreme zionists.

I have made the good Jew Zionist argument from both sides.

On the pro side I do not see a direct issue with allying with zionists if the goal and outcome is ethnic nationalism, as the zionists would be clearly identified as ethnic jewish nationalists and would therefore be unable to hide among the multicultural masses. Using Israel as an argument FOR nationalism is also a strong vector for convincing conservatives of the virtues of nationalism. There is a utilitarian argument for making peace with 'true zionists' and fighting the brown hordes.

On the negative side, Zionists have proven time and time again that they will use all the kikey Machiavellian tools at their disposal including the use of communist/globalist jews to achieve their objectives and weaken perceived threats. There could be no real trust between us unless all Jews are identified as jews with jewish interests delineated from European interests. There are serious doubts that a zionist/WN alliance/agreement would be honored seriously in either direction other than in opposition to Islamic expansion.

The zionists are a threat to be sure but the more pressing and immediate jewish threat is in the form of communist/marxist/progressive globalist jews infecting western countries. Zionists certainly make use of these elements for their own gain but they would be significantly neutered in that respect if we could excise that corrosive element.

zionism and "ethnic nationalism" beyond Israel can't exist. this is why TRS fails. Israel cannot be ethnic nationalist and zionist. please study something.

Maybe I am misreading but in my understanding 'Zionism' focuses on uniting the jews under semetic-ethnic nationalism in israel. If we were to remove the diaspora of jews in the west to Israel I dont have a problem with having agreements with Israel with the express understanding that they are jewish and we are not. Cooperation from my perspective would only be possible in the case where we we are explicitly ethnic nationalists excluding jews.

Tbh we probably wouldn't mind you building your "third temple" bullshit, genociding your way to the euphrates and living in a theocratic ethnostate if you didn't actually control the money supply and several other areas of our countries and if you stopped pushing for the destruction and replacement of our people, in our homelands, through your globalist policies like the "EU" and support for the "Kalergi Plan".

But you can't, so we won't take risks and we WILL erase your people and it's putrid memory just to be sure

Yes, but you aren't acknowledging why the Jews want ethnic nationalism in Israel while they push for the opposite everywhere else. You aren't delving into the properties of Zionism and what it means for Jews to "rule out of Israel."

''"Remember what Amalek did to you along the way when you came out from Egypt, 18how he met you along the way and attacked among you all the stragglers at your rear when you were faint and weary; and he did not fear God. 19"Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget.…

Zionism is about giving the rootless international cabal of Jews a homebase from which to attack everyone else, especially the Aryan, whom the Jews hopes to see destroyed.

Deuteronomy 25:17-19

Checked

The globalist factions, which includes Zionists, have always been at war with how to govern the New World Order. This isn't something new to the conspiracy world. We wouldn't have radically changed, or accelerated should I say, these past 2 years if it wasn't for the nonstop out of nowhere propaganda effort.

Something was fishy way back in the Trayvon incident. I was asking myself at the time why they were pushing this Rodney King level race baiting out of nowhere despite it being the same old same old propaganda you always see. They pushed it so fucking hard and then they ramped it up ever since. Notice how its kind of died down? IMO their efforts, with our push, already shifted the public opinion into thinking about race again so the narrative only needs to be mildly stoked. Both left and right are exactly where they need to be, where we were supposed to be at this moment. What comes next is the disintegration of the status quo until the battle lines become fixed where both sides realize they can no longer live peacefully together.

just wait for the 9s get, the real holocaust is coming

My point is that if we succeed in removing the most corrosive elements of jewish internationalism (marxist/globalist agents) we would effectively neuter the ability for zionists to 'rule out of Israel'. The mechanism by which they rule is by exploiting the degenerative effects of these agents.

If they were neutered in such a way and we succeed in creating an ethnic nationalist state, I see little reason why we could not work together against islamists. As long as we interact on explicit nationalistic grounds I have no problem working with Israel (the nation).

Is a fucking raid?

My point is Israel cannot exist without the ambition of ruling everyone else. The very idea of Israel was formed in the Old Testament to be a base from which the Jew would conquer everyone else while destroying the Aryan. Israel was and is held in this regard by every Jew. Your point is moot because Israel cannot exist without striving for boundless expansion.

Who did the Crusades benefit? The white man or Israel? No. All Jews are bad and working with the Jew translates to working for the Jew.

We don't care what falvor of Jewishness they prefer, they all need to be dealt with and none should be our allies

Smells like bagles.

Someone censor this now!!

Let them eat each other. Trusting Jews inevitably destroys you, globalism as such is our enemy for obvious reasons.

In short we are not for sale and we follow our own path. If either the Jews or mere globalists (be they rich fucks or something else) need whores and hired guns let them search elsewhere. A grey blob world of consumerism and brown subhuman slaves without culture OR a Jew run world where everyone but them is an expendable goy and Israel reigns supreme - how are these choices? What could we possibly gain from any option? We lose in either case, and we aren't here to lose. Both of these impure human dreams are for the bonfire and belong to a different, outdated and obsolete world and worldview.

We are winning and we are here precisely because we have abandoned all those things. Our goals, methods and inner drives are purely metaphysical and we are led by God. This is my honest belief.

"Seeking to seize the whole world and (((improve))) it. The world is a sacred vessel, you cannot grasp it. I've seen such dreams invariably fail." - Lao Tzu.

In short both options are shit. Kill yourselves among yourselves. You will inherit nothing.

Isreal is going into multicultural mode now and its a transformation it needs to make in order for it to survive.

They can certainly try, I am trying to articulate that If we neuter their ability to rule others by removing their international agents I have no problem with Israel existing as a state. Even in the interim we can use Israel as an argument in favor of ethnic nationalism.

I am approaching with from a utilitarian perspective. If we are very aware of Israel and jewish tricks it will be harder for them to pull them on us. If they can be useful to us in an indirect way I would argue that we should use them.

And this open borders for Israel project is a good example of how we can use Israel. This project forces them to make the case for ethnic nationalism. We can hijack their argument for ourselves while binding them from arguing against us.

right wing nationalism has no interest in defending Israel, the jews are a parasitic race that have done everything they can to destroy the west.

There's a critical flaw in your plan - subversion of normies. Subversion of the masses is extremely easy and we've been paying the price of this ease since the French Revolution. The normie does not think and the Jew has honed his strategies of ruling and directing normies since immemorial times. Your plan hinges upon an improbable scenario of us already having total and unassailable dominion over all white countries. In assumes we ourselves are ruling with an iron fist. In other words you do not have a plan at all, because it is jewish nature to subvert and worm their way into everything. There is no way to work with the Jews.

And this too.

This whole ordeal reeks of the Jews desperately trying to find (again!) whites to save them so they can continue being leeches and parasites who pollute us. I say no, fuck all that. Let them disintegrate into nothingness. We have better things to do, namely helping all whites everywhere and taking care of our own needs and wants.

well said, if only more people shared the sentiment.

(checked)

Fair enough, I do make the assumption in my argument that we have a nation with nationalist media and propaganda directly designed to counter jewish subversion (a la Natsoc Germany). I am trying to make a long game assessment.

I still do believe that, while we shouldn't be working for/with Israel in the short term, we still can make use of them and subvert their supporters into supporting nationalism. Such vectors should be very effective at modifying the values of cuckservative types.

Was pretty stupid to tell us in that Wargames movie all those years ago? Why do you think they would do that? Not good jews obviously, perhaps they thought we would only apply it to the cold war to set the scene for the wall to come down, while they built their one in Israel.
It is correct though, if a global realization took place. A global strike, be it witholding of labour or more direct action. Don't play their game, make them play ours, this is why they fear the interwebz so hard.

Look at us Schlomo, you're the goyim now.

TWO HEADS OF THE SAME COIN, DIPSHIT

The jews broke Weiner's leg!

no shit faggot, but taking on the entire apparatus at once without differentiating its constituent parts is a fools errand.

-Sun Tzu

Zionists alone are less of a direct threat than the Marxist variety as they rely on the weakening effect of the Marxists to enact their agendas of control. Without the Marxists to weaken the host immune system, the zionists are far weaker and more easily manageable.

You still fail to see the basic point - we are the Third Force so to speak. We do not need them, they need us, and if you give them even a shred of a chance they will seize it and drag us down. And again you're talking about an ideal situation we are not in. The Jews would never allow us to become so powerful in the first place even as an (((ally) and this is the stench that I'm getting. It's just a rehash of the "Isreal is your greatest ally goy."

It's just more of the same bullshit.

I repeat and stress this - we are the ones with power. We do not need them. We do not need any force of Earth. We can stand alone as we've stood for countless millenia. THAT is the essence of the white race and this is our great chance. Why make pacts with devils, be they Jew devils or globalist devils or some third form of shit? We are power and we are the ones who dictate everything. Ths is becoming very evident. What we need to do is continue in our solitary path and strenghten and refine ourselves further while watching the different factions devour each other. Our victory will be total, pure and unsullied by ye olde games of corruption and evil.

Just let them die. Do not disturb them in their moribund ways. Do not let them leech off of you.

Rothschild own nearly 80% of Israel

And yet they haven't…in 6,000 years…

but hey. maybe they will this time :^)

So this is something similar to the Flood helping us out beat the Covenant? I can shigg it.

No, the flood is the covenant's tenacles and it's acting a little weird. We might be able to utilize it's weird behavior for a short term to hit the Zionists, but no, it is one and all the same beast. We have to fight both.

You remember those, Muslim or Jew threads? Muslims hate Jews and vice-versa so, Holla Forums why not become a muslim? Or vice-versa. Same shit applies here.

Agreed. I went through rest of the thread. JIDF caught me nappin lol

I'm absolutely not a friend to Islam, but you can't just advocate for the destruction of ancient buildings.

Indeed.

you seem to fail to grasp the gravity of present situation: your grandfathers - along with their british peers - dealt with the jews in Russia and conspired against Hitler, Mussolini and Europe. This is how America became "great" in the first place.

Your parents are the stupidest and most harmful generation to ever exist in any human society. They haven't even noticed as their nations, lives, values and future were stolen from them - in fact, they did everything they could to escalate a world-wide campaign of ethnic cleansing against their own kin.

You, are by far in the minority group simply understanding that "there is a problem", even without understanding the reach of the tentacles of the plutocratic oligarchy that's been in absolute control for a century.

Today there is no solution that entails no sacrifice, both for the US and for EU: the conquest of each, by niggers and by slimes, has been going far too smoothly for them to be willing to stop - it's war or extinction and there's no way around it presently; this moment's been in the works since 1967

Are they, though? Useful idiots on the left are certainly willing to attack Israel as 'muh racist oppressor bigots.' That generally doesn't translate into actions taken against the Jewish state, but it's certainly a point of contention for leftists. Meanwhile, the Israelis themselves have legitimately supported white nationalist governments in the past, most notably apartheid South Africa, who they helped get nuclear weapons. The most reasonable argument I've seen in this thread is that an alliance or even neutrality pact with Israel presupposes a position of strength we are not in, but I would point out that any action against Israel beyond saying NO GOOD JEWS on a Chinese cartoon board also presupposes that same position of strength. Right now both sides of this argument are purely hypothetical.

The goal is to make everybody want globalism. To do this, Nationalism needs one last hurrah before being set up to fail. Just like with 9/11 - people cheered for the TSA, for warrantless surveillance, for "enemy combatant" designations and for Guantanamo. But then they found out that TSA wasn't watching Jihadi Johnny - they were watching your grandmother; the NSA wasn't spying on Abdul bin Ahmedaziz, they were spying on you. And people begged for more. Some still do.

Think of the four pillars of successful civilization - family, group identity, religion (i.e., belief in higher power), and education. All four have been under relentless assault for decades. Or longer.

But now, they're giving us one last shot, one last push before they yank the rug out from under us and show they've been in control the whole time. And the story's going to be National Identity is the problem. Religion is the problem. People having children without State permission is the problem. People teaching and being taught things that aren't State-approved is the problem. And most people are going to buy it. They'll be cold, hungry, sick of fighting a loosing battle for some cause that they don't even remember what it was. And they'll beg for world government, they'll beg for world currency, beg for a unifying religion. They'll beg to be controlled so that they know their neighbors are just as controlled. That mentality is everywhere already. Most will happily submit.

Those that don't (probably a lot of us here) will be hunted down and made an example of. They'll call us terrorists for not submitting.

Oh well. I ain't going out like a sucker. I'm going out like a crrraaaaaaaaazzzzzzzy motherfucker.

This is the old Churchill thing: Bolsheviks v. Zionists! The problem with postmodern epistemology (an oxymoron, really) is that any lens will suffice to carry out memetic warfare. It need not be anything resembling a causal claim. Without seeing too many of the details here, since Zionists v. Bolsheviks as a dichotomy is entirely old–and all that is new here is the idea that they're alas suddenly "at odds"–it is apparent that this is an oversimplification and thus of little interest even as heuristic. Whether Zionists or Bolsheviks, Jews go on ruling. And, of course, Trump being a crypto-Jew himself there is no substantial threat to that power regardless of its supposed shapeshifting. Were there dissent among the ranks, so to speak, it makes no lasting difference because loyalty among Jews is inbred. Even a temporary spat would be resolved in short order, and so this is more like a defense of power than any alternative. Nationalist Jews? So what? It's easily an excuse to dismantle the remainder of the welfare state and shakedown countries with economic surplus for protection monies. Basic Jewish political architecture.

Sauce on the image?

The Jew wants to give Civic Nationalism a last hurrah so they can dub all nationalism as bad because Civic Nationalism didn't work out (gee I wonder why?). However, the People have to first want Nationalism for this to work, which means you're in danger of the People becoming too redpilled regarding Government. The People might start wanting real Nationalism, and then if you're a Jew, you're fucked. (((They))) play a dangerous game.

Underrated, also /thread.

Doesn't matter if that's true, they both have the same goal: white genocide.

This delusion is why they all need to get oven'd

FUCK OFF JEW, ZIONISM IS GLOBALISM

I politely disagree. Churchill reached the same conclusion you have in 1920 in his succinct essay "Zionism versus Bolshevism" (which everyone here should be familiar with):

Link: library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

Consider he wrote this in 1920 m8, a top world leader privy to British resources and knowledge, yet grasping for straws about this very question. It is remarkable how little ground has been made by whites since. Fucking astounding really.

Consider how difficult it is to even encounter Churchill's essay on this subject. Consider how many hours a 20-30 y.o. would need to expend in the '80s-'90s to locate this document, outside Ivy League grounds.

Our current battle is not to pick the lesser evil, it is to make our brothers aware two Judaic forms of world domination exist within our political body. We must nail into the millennials' minds that Communism is Judaic World Government, by showing them Churchill's essay on the subject.

I'm a bit stunned that the title of this post tosses around the careless hyperbole of "war" between Globalists and Zionists. They are having a tribal spat. They get off on reading gentile interpretations of their petty disputes, many of which are for show, or their own entertainment, like shit talk over headsets, or two Jewish lawyers quipping outside a rape trial.

The diaspora Marxists, the "globalists," and their neo-liberal minions, are like rebellious teens. Jews have the allegory about milk and honey, how the bees zooms from the homeland to smell the flowers. The diaspora are literally the teens who move to Manhattan.

The Zionists are the parents, more Conservative and traditional. They are the rock that helps the diaspora out where it can, pays its rent, lets it come home when needed, protects it (400 nukes at Dimona). And the diaspora has oldfags like Soros, black sheep who made a mint.

Whether the parents (Zionists) or teens (Globalists) finish the race is immaterial. They are one family, they both celebrate the win.

Understand that they use Hollywood and celebrity as a soma, a smoke screen, for their colluding paths. Celebrity is the mirror of narcissus, if the reflection that stared back at the gentile was a Jewish creation.

Facebook is how they get all gentiles under one roof —it already is the New World (Wide Web) Order—so that we conform and avoid channels of white identity.

We do not have the convenience of choosing Zionism vs Globalism. We're like doctors attempting to explain to our people what ia causing their decline. The chans are water coolers. Let's not get sidetracked arguing over which cancers are worst. That didn't work so well for Churchill did it?

10/10

well put. I will still reiterate the purpose of my argument, perhaps you have a perspective on it.

The utilitarian case for using Israel as an argument n favor of nationalism. Putting aside the discussion on making agreements with Zionists (high risk), there is a serious case for using the arguments that jews make for the right of existence of Israel for our own purposes. Not only are their arguments highly tailored towards ethnic nationalist ideals, it has the additional benefit of preventing or inhibiting jewish arguments against nationalism. If they try to make arguments against your ethnic nationalist ideals you force them into a position where they have to argue against the right of Israel to exist. While the jew is cunning and will undoubtedly attempt to worm his way out of the argument or create a double standard, this highlights jewish hypocrisy to onlookers. In short this is a highly exploitable fracture point that we should exploit for our own gains.

In doing that, you're also justifying the existence of Israel, which is counter-productive on multiple levels.

None of that Dicky Spencer bullshit. We have to condemn the kikes across the board.

The Jews themselves don't pick sides. Why should we?

I am not nor have I ever been associated with richard spencer or TRS.

The problem with this is that by our own arguments for ethnic nationalism Israel (in some form whether in the middle east or Madagascar) DOES have a right to exist and it's (a jewish state) existence is preferable to jewish diaspora .

It doesn't mean we have to be friends with them but our arguments for nationalism are defacto arguments for Israel and vice versa.

I say we use the arguments for Israel for our own purposes.

Well, by the jewish argument for Palestine, then the spics are entitled to the southwest US. It doesn't work in our favor.

In the interest of nationalism for all other peoples, jews don't have a right to exist.

I suppose, and I admit this line of thinking is admirable, from the stand point of civility and decency. But again, many, many white gentlemen have solely relied on this defense –and that's what it is: defense, not offense–and again, Churchill's essay is oft-labeled anti-Semitic today, hence it's obscurity, quarantined from history lessons in public schools and private universities.

Pat Buchanan tried the gentlemen approach; they very nearly ruined him for merely stating neocons = Jews. Only in the last few years has Buchanan, now elderly, been allowed to peer in at the table of national discourse where he once sat.

I'd also rhetorically ask: where exactly would these points of hypocrisy regarding Israeli nationalism versus anti-national diaspora be raised? Trump has jestfully mentioned Israel's wall to justify our fortified border wall. His slogan "America First" was a wink, taken from the America First Committee of 1940; Charles Lindbergh was ruined for using this mantra, and Pat Buchanan was so decades later. Walt Disney, a commitee member, is now called an anti-Semite, and his company is worn like a Super Bowl ring on the manicured claw of Jewry. If they can take Disney, they can take your business, or sap your energy, if you challenge them publicly and have influence.

Jews have won on the battlefield of semantics and media. Gentiles get a dose of endorphins when we confront them and win in debates; it's like making the devil smile. I get it.

The irony of your proposal is that Americans even need to justify our nationalism to Israelis or the diaspora. This is the definition of CUCKED. This is why their egos are the size of their noses. They are the little brother who looked up to the big brother, depended on his help, until the older brother was broke, then made him his bitch. Then killed him. Trump knows a thing or too about outshining your big brother, until you're on top.

This is why I press the goal of expanding awareness among our people that Jewish Supremacy is real. The best way to do this is via humor and simple, clear slogans. Normies seeing "The Goyim Know" at protests, or stickered throughout your town–use Jewish epithets against them. Let them trip attempting to explain why this is "hate speech."

When they charge "anti-Semitism" don't counter with nationalism or pro-white bravado. Accuse them of being "anti-Gentile"—let normies realize they are already a separate entity. "Communism/Marxism is Talmudism" is another effective one. (((Communism))) and (((Neo-Cons))).

Like it or not, due to our extremely larger numbers, when it comes to this fight, we must embrace a stupid-smart strategy to awaken our giant. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Offense not defense. With a smile, not a stutter. That's how a nationalist exudes strength. Pepe and the (((echoes))) are post-language, hence they score points for us.

Thanks. I'm a newfag from 4chan Holla Forums, that place is a shithouse rn.

Ah I see I did not make myself clear. I did not intend this to be an argument or discussion made with or against Israelis. Their input on the subject is irrelevant in my mind.

I am proposing we use such arguments on our own people. The cuckservative types who fellate Israel at every turn yet decry nationalism at home. My argument is that we can use Israeli nationalism as a gateway argument in favor of nationalism when in discourse with neocons and conservative types.

It's a world heritage site i would think, not sure. But Israel has been removing plenty of Islamic stone site's accross the country.

You can't neuter something that treats themselves as a religion and as supreme chosen rulers above the goyim. They will ALWAYS group together due to their in group preferences. The fact that they dick everything up from across the globe show how they can't exist because they will subvert and poz everything. Fuck off with you soft bullshit because you think they will behave because they don't have a base. What the fuck do you think happened before Israel you dumb cunt? Also every demise of movements using muh useful kikes resulted in being backstabbed. Look at McCarthy for example. You're to soft and doomed to fail a strategy tried by many before.

Then you are an idiot from both sides.

The takeaway from looking at Jews for the past five thousand years is not, as some people believe, the fact that they can be ousted.

That is an important whitepill, yes, but it's not what you 'should' be taking away.

The real important takeaway is that they keep getting back in.

That's the real real reason Jews are so dangerous. Just look at the nations they've been banned from. England and France have by themselves banned Jews somewhere around three or four times. Yet somehow the Jews always squirm their way back in after just a few generations.

There is no such thing as a good Jew. Because the most 'based' Zionist Jew on the planet will still, at the end of the day, create more Jews.

Even if you could somehow extract some forced promise to stuff all Jews into a box, that still wouldn't work, because their children's children would sneak out in a few generations and start the whole cycle all over again.

Jews will never be content with their own ethnostate, because once they have it, all they will concern themselves with is how to further secure their survival. Zionism will always inevitably turn outwards into Talmudic Lebensraum because the Zionists will fear the consequences of putting all their eggs in one basket.

Your mistake is assuming that Jews living and calling the shots in all major nations of the world is somehow not in line with what the Zionists want. How else are they supposed to secure global support for Israel? Through goodwill? Jews don't even understand the meaning of the word.

Israelis beat the drum of Jewish immigration to Israel, but Israel is already overcroweded and they know it. They don't actually want all Jews to be forced to live in the same nation. It's just a political canard they use to justify owning their own country in the first place.

They spend all of their time destroying buildings and monuments older than their shitty little moon cult.

I see absolutely no reason why the Dome shouldn't be razed to the ground and every Koran in the Middle East burned in the rubble pile.

Go look up the archeological destruction Muslim "extremists" have caused over the past fifty years or so, and then come back here and try to tell me again that the Rock shouldn't be turned into pea gravel.