SPREAD OUT!

SPREAD OUT!
SEARCH THE AREA!

That fucking inn escape section, top notch

I never understood how and why did Jack stay in that town. At the first glance you can see those things are not human, and in hotel with some key you see what the fuck is going on there, but for some reason Jack still tries to socialize with people and even tries to stay in that hotel for a fucking day

I was never able to finish CoC, which sucked because I thought it was pretty cool. I got stuck in the area with the big downhill street and the guards.

Which resident evil is this?

I think it's a bit easier to understand when you think about the fact that the premise of the story is written by a racist and seeing hideous, rude savages wouldn't really be a tip off to someone like that.

corruption of champions?

Those god dang text adventures just got me stumped, user. Don't blame me.

That's what New England rural folk look like, though.

He had a job to do.

OUTSIDER…!

There's a place in the town where if you look into some basement through the metal bars you would see some hanged woman's feet. Now I have two questions, first - is it true? I vaguely remember it, but I'm not too sure now. Second - wasn't that woman a character involved in the story?

What? Post pics

You can't justify staying in that hotel, I won't give spoiler in case other anons haven't played it, but do you remember what you see when you go to the hotel manager's room? Seeing that and still staying in that hotel was a mistake

this game is shit

Does Jack even realize what he's seeing in his visions? Can he even see them himself? I don't ever remember him reacting to them at all other than feeling a bit woozy when they happen. I dunno, it's been a while.

Yes, later on you can enter said room, I think looking at her too much affects your sanity.

Thanks, but holy fuck I don't remember entering the room. Are you supposed to go there before the first night or after?

Spoiler what you see in his room to me please, as I don't quite remember it.

I think you go there before staying at the hotel, not sure.

Yes, he does. It's also been a while since I played it but IIRC, Jack even warns others when he sees dangerous things in his visions. In that mission where you go to a place with some police, where you use elevator, I'm pretty sure Jack has a vision there and warns that police officer

Embedded a video I found of that mission, so no one will accidentally read it or anything. Watch it from about 5.00

I don't know if does this have any commentary or not, my headphones are not working right now

Ah, now I remember. Yeah, thanks. The video does have a commentary by the way. The guy immidiately says "I'm not staying at that hotel!" after he sees the room.

The only thing I know of the game is pic related, but this thread inspired me to download it (and patched it with the unofficial patch).

Going to start it now, hope it isn't shit.

About 20 minutes into the game and I hit the first gamebreaking bug. I enter a room with some dead dude hanging in the corner, and I just lose control and can't do anything. Since this is consoletrash there is no manual saving, and I'm forced to replay the entire fucking town section.

Fuck this piece of trash, uninstalled.

Wait, if it is console then how did you install it? I mean, you installed it on your C-XBox or something?

Shit was legit scary until you were given a gun.
Then it suddenly become generic shooter and I dropped it.