What color, Holla Forums?

What color, Holla Forums?

Shit Brown

gross

COLDSTEEL

Maybe crystal or silver
Also has that touchpad thing in the Dualshock 4 ever been useful? Any uses for it on PC?

If i have to choose one then probably gold and then crystal. Would much rather have that anniversary gray though.

As useful as the DS4 itself :^)

Big Black Controllers.

Dubs Ultraviolet

This is pretty much a template thread and its barely vidya.

It functions the same as a laptops trackpad.

Smart Devs use it as a button. Left and right press on it acts as two buttons. And it pushes in as a button. People who havent held it dont realize this.

No, it's not the best touchpad in it's class.

Its shit OP, DS4 is pure shit regardless of its color.

The "Share" button (the one on the left, where "Select" should be) isn't actually a button used in-game, it's used to share things on Sony's social media while you're playing. So in most games pressing down on the trackpad does what the Select button should do.

Pottery.

It's like I'm back in the early 2000s again. Still not going to buy a ps4. unless they make a crystal console, and have more than four games

Are you a nigger?

crystal so you can see when the fucker needs cleaning out from having your greasy cheetos covered paws mauling it all day

DS4 is the best controller you can buy.

HOLY SHIT ANONS THIS A FUCKING SIGN, A GREAT BIG FUCKING SIGN OF A MASSIVE UNCUCKENING, WE'RE GONNA MAKE GAMING GREAT AGAIN, WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD GREAT AGAIN, TRANSPARENT CONTROLLERS ARE BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Thanks for bumping

Transparent plastic for videogame consoles needs to make a comeback, that shit is the best.

Considering how every multiplat gets its multiplayer hacked on PC, PS4 is already uncucked. :)

None

ps4 games are sub-30fps stutter-fests with 1080p peasant-resolution at most

WEW LADDEH

black is only answer

Why wouldn't you get it in black? What are you, fucking gay?

white

Hyperscatman John

anything but crystal
on the topic of controllers, which of these would you recommend:
Xbone
DS3
DS4

Yes very uncucked. Enjoy you're hacked to shit wastelands.

Can the meme die already?

Also, I want one in red cause favorite color.

It can make typing quicker if you're entering text into a game for a character.

Personally I find the motion control function of the DS4 works better for that though.

The meme cant die unless the console gets games.

White is right.

Consoles are for subhumans

Whatever color will come with the Neo PSVR bundle. Who cares about the color? As long as it works as intended it could be purple and green striped and I wouldn't give a shit.

The one that's actually a decent controller.

Post more images if it makes you feel better. Even the classic PC genres are dead. You're stuck with multiplats and games that can run on a toaster (the toaster games are the best part of pc) but if it's a multiplat the pc multiplayer will be cucked.

You'd have to only pay attention to a small pool of games to believe we're only getting multi plats.

Steel black or gold if you actually care about interior decoration and color schemes.

Crystal if you still live with your mom and/or are a fat autist who doesn't clean his own apartment.

So for you OP I'd recommend the latter.

Yep, including Xbone and Wii U exclusives.

Thats disregarding platform exclusive games like Men at War and UT of course.