Hungarian Neo-Nazi Leader Moves to Israel After Discovering He Is a Jew

archive.fo/6fmK8

International Business Times Reports:

A leader of a Hungarian far-right party is planning to move to Israel after discovering his Jewish heritage. Csanad Szegedi, 34, former leader of the Jobbik party who have been previously accused of Neo-Nazism, is preparing to make aliya and move to Israel four years after leaving the nationalist party when he discovered his Jewish roots and that his grandmother was a Holocaust survivor.

Szegedi who was known for his extremist positions and anti-Semitic statements, helped found the Hungarian Guard, who wore black uniforms reminiscent of the notorious pro-Nazi Arrow Cross party that ruled Hungary briefly in the Second World War and rounded-up hundreds of thousands of Jews to be sent to the gas chambers.

In 2012, he described how “shocked” he was at the news of his grandmother and his Jewish heritage, adding: “First of all because I realised the Holocaust really happened.”

Quickly, Szegedi rejected his far-right past and embraced Judaism, including taking a Hebrew name Dovid, regularly attending synagogue, eating kosher food and getting circumcised, and is now planning on moving to Israel with his family.

Speaking to the Jerusalem Post’s Hebrew languagesister newspaper, Ma’ariv, Szegedi said: “Israel is an amazing country, and I believe that every Jew who lives in the Diaspora [outside of Israel] seriously considers making aliya to Israel, at least once in his life. There are many more positive elements than negative elements in being a Jew, and the biggest gift for any Jew is the existence of the State of Israel.

“After the nightmares that my relatives underwent in the Holocaust, my family and I very much want to be part of the positive dream that Israel constitutes for us.”

Szegedi said he does not know if he will join any political parties while in Israel as he is focusing on his “activities against anti-Semitism in Europe.” He added: “Professionally, I will immediately look for bodies and organisations with which I can coordinate in the fight against anti-Semitism, and I will of course seek to join the World Zionist Organization’s extensive activities in Israel and abroad.

Other urls found in this thread:

monthlyreview.org/press/save-the-georg-lukacs-archive/
mta.hu/english/hungarian-academy-of-sciences-on-lukacs-archives-106301
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow he turned his life around pretty quickly.

i met the guy on tel aviv airport a few years back. he joined chabad, i was hungarian and it was quite funny. he just as zealous now as when he was the leader of a far-right militia, only a zionist this time.

Nationalism is nationalism wether its sematic or anti-sematic. This guy obviously didn't care what he represented as long as its nationalist and benefits him.

Hmmm, how to trick nationalists into thinking anarchism benefits them?

Oy vey!

Seriously though you couldn't make shut like this up.

… Implying the two are mutually exclusive? All I can see here is that a Christian ethno-nationalist became a Jewish ethno-nationalist.

How could someone not know that their own grandmother is a Holocaust survivor? Did he assume the number on her wrist was an avant-garde tattoo?

kek

What happened to the Georg Lukacs archive? Is it still going to be shut down?

monthlyreview.org/press/save-the-georg-lukacs-archive/

Is Lukacs popular in hungarian marxist circles? Does anyone still bother translating his writings from Hungarian to english?

found a pic of him

Not really. He is still a dipshit identitarian. He just switched teams.

It does.

Well it makes sense, he was an aspiring fascist, then he found out he could join a fascist nation.

top kek

yeah fam, the rent is too high to be paid by the gvt. that hates lukacs, so they plan to remove the books and stuff and bury it from curious eyes.
better get our capital together, so we can buy it from them sooner than later.
hungarian marxist circles means like 50 ppl. in a coutnry of 9 million now. in those circles, he is fundamental.

young hungarians are not educated in the holocaust. they are more likely to find Holla Forums before ever hearing about hitler in school.

true story

how exactly he changed in any way?

lol. it's like that founding father of the SWP except the other way round.

So a far right retard did a 180 and went full jew because "muh heritage"? No surprise tbh.

from nazi to zionist.
amazing, it used to be thought physically impossible to move a distance shorter than the planck length without standing still.

j/k, i'm sure he'll totally insist israel withdraws to 1967 borders.

That's pretty lonely to be a Hungarian Marxist but where can I donate to save the Lukacs archive?

The Frankfurt University would buy the shit out of it and it would hire each Hungarian marxist in existance to provide a commentary and a translation.

LOL

Hungarians aren't even "white" to begin with. They're turkic raiders who came from central Asia.

seriously. all they have to do is offer a shameless amount of money for the enitre collection to the dumbfuck shills at hungarian academy of sciences, then ship the stuff over there. i would be really happy to see this happening as hungarian culture at this point is destroyed and the population is so dumbed down that they would not understand a iota of it anyway.

they don't look like mongols though

because genetically 90% of present hungarians are descendandts of the slavs that the original hungarians enslaved in the carpathian basin during the 10th century.

He's not alone.

Holla Forums is a board for Jewish homosexuals to banter. This gets brought up every now and again on the board, but rarely that overtly. t.Jewish homosexual

Do you speak any Russian? I absolutely love their studybook on anthropology. - It separates nations by language which makes the European Jews, for instance, German. The Caucasian Rumi Greeks, are Turks instead. Yes, Turks. Take that, you Grease! You're not any better than proud Kartvelebi after all! The Mountain and Bukhori Jews are Aryan, as is their language. But it does include the supposed way they all look as well: Aside from the handsome "Russians" and "Georgians" everybody is a living caricature. The "Ukrainian" dude got a mug as if he wasn't drinking anything but beer all his life. The Belarusian's got a head shaped like a pear drawn on the rack. Of course it was meant well: look how much we have acknowledged you're not Russian at all!

Gibe links. I know people (frankfurt calling to the faraway towns) who have millions they cannot spend on anything but stuff like that. It needs some convincing excuses, though.

You funny person! First you talk of Lukacs and then BAM genetics. I'm yet to hear those gene things talk! They've recently discovered an ancient athenian saucer inscribed with what looks related to Abkhazian. And if the ancient rocks in Germany could talk you can be sure they'd have the same amount of tongues as currently we have in every other tribal region of the world.

This picture is so accurate it hurts

Because strawpoll can be trusted.

It's not perfect evidence but if someone wanted to spam the poll with proxied votes for "Jewish" I'd think they'd spam it to higher than 13%. And honestly it's consistent with what I've seen on there.

Yeah I'd figure it'd go full on deffense force mode and spam it to the top if they wanted to really achieve any results with it but thats just my guess.

There are tons of jews in WN ranks. As long as they look white enough and preach the line the top brass never gives a fuck. They don't care if jews die for them in the fight against jewry. Hell, maybe even a better outcome.

Really?

I always wondered how Holla Forums became holocaust deniers. You can look it up in the population statistics per country as well as the archives and you have an accurate picture. Though some of the wilder stories about the camps are probably exaggeration, concentration camps were much like the gulags.

i did not mean genetics mean shit culturally, i just reflected on the remark on how people look like. genes tend to have an effect on that. im extremely sceptical of genetics's general usefulness, but as long as looks go i think they might be relevant.

oh and here is a sitrep:

mta.hu/english/hungarian-academy-of-sciences-on-lukacs-archives-106301

maybe these guys can be convinced with offers and talks, as tbh i dont think they give a shit about the lukacs files.

But then why are Hungarian women so attractive

cuz we're lucky AF

Slavic women are actually attractive, well I speak as a British man so my standards are much lower than the rest of the world.

Funnily enough, British women are fussier than women from the rest of the Western world.