South Africa Chaos

Negro Zuma fires one wog standing in way of others robbing entire treasury.

I've been telling people here in threads to short the rand for past few months, although not sure I would have listened to a random shit-poster on web either. I stand to make pretty good shekels on this. "Diversity" always loses when it crashes head-on with reality:

(this is a commie cuck and even he knows it's bad):

news24.com/Columnists/MaxduPreez/guptas-vs-treasury-its-open-war-20170328

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-28/zuma-said-to-tell-south-african-communists-he-s-firing-gordhan-j0t60aj9

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/USDZAR/
archive.is/oPkGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To put this in perspective for burgers…a corrupt family of Indians now have an open license to loot the treasury, and they're so arrogant about it and so sure they'll get away, they're doing it openly and Western press won't pick it up. In the 1990s, South Africa was a front page headline each day of the week.

If these Indians go too far and touch the chosen ones diamond mines, expect a sudden invasion for "humanitarian reason" and to "restore democracy."

We understand niggers in charge is bad.
Thanks for explaining Mugabe 2.0 again.

Much bigger story than Zimbabwe ever was for a variety of reasons. Mugabe was at least trained by the Brits to parrot some sort of ideology. This is blatant theft. They have to fight through proxy Indians now, since negroes aren't smart enough to steal for themselves and this scale and Whites aren't dark enough to even complain.

I'm curious if anyone else actually made shekels on this since I was ranting about it coming for over a month and to get money into it if you could.

So kikes vs pajeets?

It's pajeet vs pajeet. There was a funny episode a few months ago where the Indians currently behind "state capture" tried to take a sack of diamonds back to India. Oppenheimer got wind of it and sent a "private army" to chase them from the private airport, which he owns. It got buried of course in intl press, but Hymie was trying to show Pajett who the more powerful gang was in town.

There's a decent chance of either indians or communist negroes going too far and putting swarthy hands on chosen ones diamonds. In the next few months, if you suddenly see a call for "humanitarian intervention into SA for drought, human rights, famine, whatever, you can bet that's what happened. Whites have no power there.

Trips of truth, kikes vs pajeets vs communist niggers confirmed

you have my attention (checked)

You have this finance minister, Pravin who is "honest" (as honest as an Indian can be said to be) and he is a proxy for the West and White money interests who don't want it all going over a cliff. this Indian family, Guptas (they're like something from a Batman cartoon) and have designed "White monopoly capital" with a London PR firm as a way to blame Whitey while the Indians and the corrupt negores loot the nation, with Hymie's piece still in diamonds. The Guptas bought the uranium mine and now want to use the SA treasury to open a nuclear power plant (with Russian help) so they can provide the fuel.

It's an amazing criminal conspiracy, all right out in the open and the Western press won't touch it.

Checked for truth.

2 anons told me they were going to figure out how to short it. I wonder if they ever did it and made shekels. Fucking rand has tanked. It was never going to last, the Guptas were going to run him out on a rail. It's official now.

With South Africa about to descend into Zim-like chaos, do you know what the main story is on SA news? If Helen Zille–the Jewish, former ANC member and currently part of the DA– should be fired for a tweet that said "not all aspects of colonialism were bad." It's beyond North Korean levels of insanity. I think if you took…an arab or whatever and could explain it to him in a day, you could understand how to behave in North Korea. How would you explain SA?

One of the only times in past 4-5 years they'd allow comments up for public view. They are kikebook comments no of course so no one can comment anonymously (bc "hate speech" is a terrible crime) but you can get a sense of how the people feel.

This is now officially the end of South Africa. The Guptas have been trying to get the literal keys to the treasury for years, and now they have them. the President (Zuma) fired the last person standing between them and total plunder. some think they'll have it cleaned out in under a week.

The Western press won't report on it, but check the SA press now and again over few months and you'll see them spending all the shekels they've looted on amazingly niggerish things. So Zim 2.0 begins…

Shit, forgot to mention most important part– the rumour is that the job of finance minister is to go to one one of his obese ex-wives, to set her up to take over as president from him. So it won't be as if his term is up, he goes. Will be her ruling with same band of dumb , greedy negroes and predatory Indians. RIP all the flora and fauna soon to be wiped out as it turns into savagery.

If you are a guy who can't get a GF, might be some Boer girls willing to marry if you can find a way to guarantee residency. Going to get very bad.

This negress will be president after he goes:

So Zuma will then pull the old Idi Amin "Pajeets are the real racists" card?

no, no, Zuma is being controlled by his Indian puppeteers, who just forced him to fire the finance minister. I can't believer not a single Western news outlet is covering this. When I was very young, the first newspaper articles I read were on South Africa and how wonderful and what a hero Mandela is. Now they have an open criminal conspiracy and I'm looking for random SA blogs for more info since the Scum that is the Western press now pretends Sa simply no longer exists.
Wouldn't want to show the goyim that the "Rainbow Paradise" has imploded, they might start having second thoughts

people who don't have a connection there have no idea how fucking bad this is. How would they, not one journalist will touch it? Read the comments from people now openly considering civil war on their own goybook accounts. Bad times ahead.

Not like it can go much lower bro.

So tl;dr: The rats are jumping the ship with moneybags becouse they know that SA is going to spiral into anarchy?

What is the organization level of the Cape town area, the one where whites are a majority?
Will they pull together and break away as independent country? Shit reads like you fuckers are on a brink of civil war.

It's completely uncharted waters. Now a group of Indian gangsters have complete access to the treasury and any "tenders" they want. Their goal is to have Russia build them a $~500 million nuclear reactor (which the nation cannot afford), for which they will supply the fuel using a mine they recently bought (and put Zuma's son on the board as a sweetener). There's nothing stopping them anymore, they're going to go for broke now.

Why are there any white people left in SA?

it's too bad south africa couldn't have lasted as a white country, it's fucking huge, and used to be well developed. it feels like a real loss. what's next, australia? sad.

How are things in SA environmentally? Are many species on the verge of going extinct?

About 4.5 million of the poor bastards according to the last SA census. Down from 5 million in 1991.

Oh, they will be crying for white rulers when the Pajeets, Chinks and Jews plunder their land without any mercy.

lol taking a page from the clinton's failed playbook, get around term limits by getting your wife in office, so glad the clintonite coup was defeated

We're now seeing the final results of multiracial egalitarian dogma: every single white country is now filled with millions of shitskins apiece, they're all dividing along racial lines, and they're all teetering on the brink of civil war. South Africa's going to be especially bloody because niggers are even more inhuman in warfare than the average person of any other race, and the race hatred there has been suppressed for almost 25 years. The only upside I can see is that if the state completely collapses like Yugoslavia, the Afrikaners will have a chance to establish a new state without the interference of niggers or Pajeets. A small state, maybe not wealthy initially, but theirs, free from nigger government stealing their farms and nigger cops ignoring crime.

They never advance past a unruly mob

Illiterate nogs can't organize into functional militia while whites can.

There are still 5 million whites there, which brings at least 1 million fighting men if they organize well.
If you look at the US army, the upper echelons are majority 99% white so you wouldn't see them organizing for genocide either.
And withouth a doubt, Trump would throw his hat into the ring.

It might happen. Might require the US army fight itself it it does. Bould do serious damage if NigNogs rise up 'to protect' Nogs

The prophesy of Siener.

So ww3:The white man's back edition?

what is there to figure out? you sign up with a forex company and open a short position.

behind the scenes, the broker gives you however many Rand you want, and you promise to give them all back at the same time. You sell them on the market, hope the price goes down, and later have to buy back and return what you borrowed. Any profit made is yours.

tradingview.com/chart/USDZAR/

I think they'll land in africa, see how beautiful it is, then how the local chimp population treats the land and american chimps, probably call them uncle tom'd privileged and colonialized. Some will defect, others will want to gtfo and go back to american gibs.

Fucking checked.

Checked for white people ensuring the survival of all humanity.

How the fuck do I go about shorting rands? Who the fuck is going to give me a loan in South African Rands?

ok guys
[spoiler]someone explain to me the spicy waifu meme, i never check these threads
is he secretly a weeb or something?[/spoiler]

kill me

Pretoria is majority white and a less liberal than the Capetonians.

(Checked) and shit

1vRVz2yFdvpJMN9NLpSPb23544zhyjdSV

If anybody wants to donates some bitcoins.

I dont really see what much more I can do at this point. Remember any South African in this thread, this country is rightfully ours, our ancestors fought for this country and rightfully won it from them. The time is coming for us to fight like they did.

Ons is die kinders van Afrika, die lig in die donker kontinent. Ons vaders was braaf en uitverkoop. Dit is in ons hande wat word van ons, niemand anders sin nie. Staan sterk en hou moed. De Wet as jy hier is ek hoop om eendag saam jou te staan in die slag.

Doesn't it cost $10k to open a forex account though?

only all of them

What about that white diaspora of SA soldiers now mercenaries?

holy shit.

DEM QUINTS DOE

Kak man. When last did you see Hatfield or "Die Middestad".

Pretoria se buurte is wit, die middestad is swart maar daar bly nog steed baie arm blankes in die middestad maar aandklas en Springbok is nog steeds meestal wit, Shivas is meestal wit. Die ryk buurte in PTA oos is wit, Pretoria Noord is wit behalwe vir die Groot estates onder Zambezi en die woonstelblok langs die Makro by die apies rivier. Pretoria Wes is 'n mengsel van arm blankes en swart. Hulle bly nie in PTA hulle bly op die buite kringe, Shoz en Mamelodi ens. Hulle werk hier, hulle bly nie hier nie.

So om jou vraag te beantwoord, ek sien elke dag die Middestad en Hatfield. Daar is 'n grappie oor die middestad, die enigste witmense in die stad is prokureurs, karwagte en boemelaar.

I don't buy Krugerrands made after '77.

I already own enough wolfram.

Do think that white South Africans be able to build their own country if the government collapses? Could it not be that Pajeet is secretly /yourguy/?

That might explain why SA fell lots of positions in Ease of Business index from one year to another.

Kinda off thread: What do you guys think about the Johannersburg mayor, Herman Mashaba? It appears that he is full Ben Garrison on the ANC and absolute madman.

That explains why South Africa ease of business suddenly worsened a lot from a year to another.

Kinda off thread: What do you guys think of Herman Mashaba, the Mayor of Johannesburg? From what the news tell, he is the absolute madman, and goes full Ben Garrison on ANC

The same fellows who aren't even capable of running a coal-plant are going nucular?

Probably russians are wise and just take the money without delivering in full ála Cuba. Otherwise you might have bigger problems than just loosing electricity.

Zuma signed a 12 bil. contract without authority a couple of years ago, before Vladdie was even as popular as he is today. Still, we like the Russians more than the Chinks or the Americans, Brits and Scandanavians who stabbed us in the back.

Are you having a laugh? The whole country is a fucking joke. Ben Garrison is at least a legitimate and highly skilled individual.

Dit is vokken hartseer en maak vokkol saak nie. Pierre van Ryneveld, Centurion, etc. Dit maak seer as ek weer soentoe ry. Daar is n verskil tussen n arm blanke en n kommin persoon. Dinge raak net erger en die hele vokken land is besig om te kak. Ons grootste probleem is dat die wit man nie wil saam staan nie. Jode, ja dit ook.

Maar moet nooit dink dat dit die beter plek gaan wees nie. As die kak spat, sou ek eder in n plek soos orania of iewers in die platteland, karoo, vrystaat wou wees.

Maar goed om nog suid-afrikaners op hierdie plek te vind. Sterkte.

Honestly I would say go to the Russian embassy and get some support for your militas. Have Vlad drop a couple crates of AK's and RPG's off. Maybe send in Ivan to train you a little too. Do whatever you gotta do to get an (even bigger) upperhand on the ghouls. Also remember to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. You gotta exterminate em all.

Make body armor and grenades, and start welding armor plate to your trucks.

Governments of UK, Netherlands and other European countries won't take them back.

There are 2 groups of indians involved– one was the finance minister, who was honest enough at least to keep things normal. He's now gone at the behest of another gang of indians, the guptas, who had their accounts closed at all big banks in the country.

Not a single Western source will pick this up.

So are there any militias and other groups forming for us to support? We can easily boost them to the normies if they can present themselves, and if legal, we can supply material support as well in the form of gear. Fuck, I have experience making props for film. I could take full military bodyarmor and modify it to look like it's for a fantasy film, and nobody would question it.

The chinks or Indians are going to take it. The niggers are going to get what's coming, feel bad for the Whites.

I feel really bad for SA whites. Is there really no organisation helping them out I can donate to?

If (((someone))) organizes them, they do

Is anyone else following this? It's fucking wild, this crazed nigger just took the entire SA economy off a cliff and the Western MSM is still covering it up…

Agree, this is being deliberately invisibilized and we should try to work in the opposite way

Hoe kan ek Afrikaans beter leer? Ek wil graag die Boere in kis van oorlog help, maar ek nie baie materieel in Afrikaans vind kan. Dankie

Brood vir Nood
archive.is/oPkGw
The site also has other associations that help Boers.

They shot it in the white. Maybe they'll take the black with them.

do you just keep pictures of women on your harddrive?
*i do*

THE ETERNAL DRAVIDIAN

Very bad shit going on in South Africa. They were hoping they could force the negro Zuma out. They can't. Rand crashed even further. Curious if any other anons made money here. I've been ranting about this for months:

It's going to be something inbetween Zim 2.0/The Fall of Saigon with Whites cashing the last planes down the runway trying to get out. Even if you are ugly, if you have shekels and can help a South African girl get citizenship in a semi-White, stable country, you just might be able to get laid. It's going to get very, very bad. And the Western judenpresse totally ignoring it.

I'm trying to, but I'm having a hard time finding good information on the topic. Obviously the judenpresse has no interest in covering it, and there isn't that much on unconventional sites beyond 'Shits fucked, yo!'.