Turkey : 3 MILLION MIGRANTS INCOMING. WE'RE BUILDING A WALL

archive.is/NAVnM
archive.is/judRi

With a 'reception center'

Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b23BP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking racists. Walls don't work we should build bridges instead.
Sorry JIDF I got here first.

Someone should inform SJWs about this. People shouldn't have w- … wait, it's Turkey? Ah, they're brown. Okay, nothing to see here.

dafuq? is iran at a shooting war already?

They're Afghans passing through Iran

And from there to Europe.

That's almost the same population count as my country, utterly insane that they just wander across a continent looking for free shit.

hey thanks. my internet speed is slow as fuck so i can't read the article

but three million of these fucking boy-assfuckers into Europe is JUST

It definitely puts some pressure on coming elections, I can't fathom why the Europeans don't just say no. Disheartening, but maybe we'll see a change.

Can't say that I blame them even though I don't like them. If your neighbour comes over to you and says "Hey, see my wife? Yeah, she actually is an active model. Odd that you mention it. Anyway, I want you to fuck her. Just go raw like it's the last day on earth. Come over and blow a load on her chin while we're eating dinner. I really won't care. And, man, don't even worry if you knock her up. I'll raise the kid if you want.", you're probably going to have your dick in his wife ASAP.

There is STILL war in Afghanistan?
Fuck Bush and fuck all neocons and fuck all kikes

And how will they get through?
The Balkan way is shut. And the Slavs keep it.

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO first. They are actively undermining Europe and are little more than a dictatorship.

Depends what you mean by war. ISAF is still ongoing, Taliban have regrouped and it never really stopped being a shithole.

Small precision, they have rebranded ISAF. Since 2014 or 2015 it's known as Resolute Support.

I'm surprised there are even that many Afghans around,such less on the move.

Anyway, this is obviously a migration on Völkerwanderung levels and should be stopped with whatever means are necessary (Force).

Actually I would assume its a scam. Human traffickers apparently can tell these inbred retards the most outrageous stories about Europe and they'll believe it.

Right, but you have to think like an inbred retard. If you were one of them, you'd likely be one and you wouldn't think to not think like one.

Turks getting a taste of their own medicine

There is officially still a war, the NATO troops never pulled out, Taliban was never defeated, the new government still lacks legitimacy and there are still battles. All they accomplished in 16 years is killing Bin Laden. Allegedly, because no one ever saw the body and these navy seals went the way of the dodo shortly after the operation.

The truth is outrageous enough.
Refugees get free food, free housing, free money.
They don't have to work and are not expected to obey the law because leftists.
They can rape and likely will not be punished at all, or at worst receive mild punishment.
Politicians and the general public will stand up for them and defend their interests against any natives who don't want them there.
I didn't have to make anything up and that sounds like an incredible deal for any 3rd worlder.

But building a bridge into the ocean and letting them drown would be racist user.

No it isn't. Slavs, especially Serbs, and the Albanians/Macedons do the same shit the Turks do. They know none are going to stay in their shithole countries so they let them pass through as long as there's some moneys to be made-and why shouldn't they? They're looking out for their own interest.

I really don't see why this is news anymore-this has been going on for 5 years now. Give it another 5 years, and this new electorate will make sure it never stops. euros are comfy in their warm broth they won't lift a skinny finger to stop this, as long as their futbol club plays.

Serbia kinda got their country destroyed by europe/NATO for bullshit kike propaganda reasons, so i'm guessing their attitude toward western europe is probably something along the lines of "eat shit, let's see how you like drowning in kebab filth"

Bullshit. Turkroaches are trying to take the lying world championship from the Jews. From other areas are mystery meats coming? Yes and these motherfuckers will let them passthrough so as to destroy White countries.

Where the fuck are these 30,000+ rag tag bunch getting food/general supplies fromin their marches across the continient? How is something like an unassisted migration of tens of thousands of untrained and uneducated people of all ages even possible?

So when will the Saudis and Israels take these po refuges?

also this. Holla Forums may hate refugees but sure enough we don't support the wars that create refugees to begin with like Bush, Nigger Bush (thanks so much for arming and funding ISIS by the way), and Clintons (worst warhawk good goy) do.

Realistically speaking, how likely is it that we see all countries build walls? America is leading the trend, turkey is following suit, so is it unrealistic to say that most countries will eventually adopt this?

Many countries are already building walls.

World of walls: How 65 countries have erected fences on their borders – four times as many as when the Berlin Wall was toppled – as governments try to hold back the tide of migrants

archive.is/b23BP

I thought as much. If I had to guess you would fit all countries into one of these three categories.

Option A: Build Wall & Deport
Option B: War/Genocide
Option C: Slowly Get Replaced/Invaded