Musk creating computer brain neurolink system thread #2

previous thread

archive.is/VKs3T

www theverge.com/2017/3/27/15077864/elon-musk-neuralink-brain-computer-interface-ai-cyborgs

related shit

Facebook doing same thing
www businessinsider.com/facebooks-building-8-working-on-brain-computer-communication-platform-2017-1
( archive.is/Yo8c2 )

MIT technology review article about neuro interfaces
www technologyreview.com/s/534206/a-brain-computer-interface-that-works-wirelessly/
( archive.is/q5Vym )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogBX18maUiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just feel like this will be incredibly vulnerable and open people up to even more cybercrimes, which I'm not so sure is a bad thing all things considered.

elon meme is a forced meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme

elon meme is a forced meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme is a meme

you thought that your grandmother getting viruses and ransomware on her computer was bad

when I was younger I accidentally infected her laptop with ransomware

I just wanted to watch Rucca Page's "Lunch Break Milf"

I dont know, i dont want to crack open my head and get brain surgery just so i could get hacked and giant corporations can read my thoughts.

Ill probably be hiding in the woods reading the unabomber manifesto if its even realistically possible

It's fucking nothing, this guy over-exaggerates to a fucktarded degree. He's also one of those people who claim the entire world is just a simulation.

funny thing is nobody worth a shit will be stupid enough to get this technology so it'll be easy pickens of rich jews and boomers

Boomers will be dead by then

Musk is a kike fraud, releasing technologies that are allowed to be released for further enslavement.
Just one of the buisnessmen to be worshiped for the ifuckinglovescience crowd.

i hope it's that far away but look at what they're doing now

You mean he releases shit that already exists?
SpaceX is nothing more than a company that buys unused and secondhand equipment from other organizations like NASA and Roscosmos.

Boomers are in their early 70s now
Average life expectancy is 78 isn't it

some are only like 50 years old

should say in their early 50s..but with this technology they could be almost vegetables in bed and still able to do some stuff

Interesting point, user. Combine the neuralnetworkbananas with self-driving cars and are utterly fucked.

This. It's going to be like Google Glass where only narcissistic freaks opt for it and get shunned by society. Even the most normal of normalfags recognize that you'd have to be insane to cut your head open to "connect" your brain to your PC. The minute this technology is officially launched it will be called the mark of the beast and Tesla's stock will nosedive.

There's no way I'd ever trust a piece of tech inside my head, especially one that can interface with other tech. Isn't that just completely opening yourself up to all sorts of malignant shit? I mean there's that other thread floating around talking about shutting down the threat center in the brain with magnets, I'm sure they'd figure some way to fuck with you.

Of course not, goy. Now install this Windows 10™ PC in your head. It's half price today!!

I wonder what an Alzheimer's patient with this would do

ive got to kill myself soon. Before this shit really takes off. You gotta completely eradicate the self destroy it entirely so they cant reconstruct it. Wont be trapped in their satan torture machine for eternity.

Killing yourself would just remove a valuable voice from the chorus, you need to stay alive and speak your mind. For yourself and your people.

Brave New World isn't fiction. Intentional cover up of technology is real. Internet was similarly pushed for greater control but it obviously got out of hand.

Musk is nothing more than a front to push "new" technologies and satisfy the crowd.
The plan is to keep us locked on Earth while control becomes more and more pervasive until we'll not be able to be free even inside our minds.
All while the (((heads))) enjoy a doubleploosgood life.

This. Musk's entire strategy is to lobby for as much taxpayer money as for his ebic spess benis XDDD. It is not a question of whether he is bought or paid for but how much he sells out for, millions of tax dollars already flow into his corporations and they are the only thing keeping companies like Tesla solvent atm. It would be trivially easy for Feds and CIAniggers to leverage a few billion for him to conveniently unveil mind control technology at the same time Ghost in the Shell is trying to glorify and normalize it.

I'm gonna enjoy tossing you into an oven, Moshe.

I

Hayao Miyazaki was right

What a slimy motherfucker.

how many people look at your neurons each day, user?

I'm sure companies would love to have access to your subconscious thoughts so they could sell you shit you don't even know you want yet.

I believe in God, silly faggot.

Are you dense?

He's a con-man who pushes money around. the most remarkable thing about the man is that he's not a Jew. The jews themselves don't believe he's not one of the tribe, read of some of their boards and they swear he's a crypto.

Why would we want to "merge" digital intelligence and biological into one?
The only reason I would think of is because the digital intelligence is bound to follow algorithms written by the programmer, sort of Westworld if you ask me.
But returning to the idea of merging them, one created the other, so actually we are not merging anything, but kinda "downgrading" that which we already have. Maybe we are not that perfect at remembering nor memorizing things, but that is what makes us us and thanks to that we have been able to survive through millions of years.

r/k selection theory if you might. We use tools to help us survive and adapt to changes all around us, but we were able to adapt thanks to our brains. If we bound the processing and decision making our brain has to a chip which some dude programmed, our possibility to adapt is controlled and bound to failure, because everything man does will never be perfect until man becomes perfect himself, not by his means but by his evolution.

I have nothing against using electrode helmets to control machines and stuff, but modifying the brain into a computer is just stupid. Also it only gives more processing control to those who control the servers.

Also, if that is a real mapping of the human fetus, in the second circle of the spiral the fetus looks like a brain.

you don't announce this in Dubai unless you are looking to dupe gullible arabs with a lot of shekels or looking to use a hooker as a human toilet. My bet is that either his car or his solar energy scam is crashing, and he needs to raise shekels quickly. Ever since I laid eyes on him, he gives me that same feeling bill clinton always did; Dr. Pierce used to call it "an itch in your trigger finger." Why isn't this in Nature, who not announce it in Palo Alto or NY or London…something off here.

Within the course of a month, he has had a PR scam to "take tourists around the moon" (still won't reveal who) and now this. Oh, plus the "hyper loop." I think settlements on Mars are somewhere in between, not sure when they're announced for. Thus far, his great achievement is blowing zuckerberg's satellite to shit (for which I will be forever grateful). He dates hollywood skanks and got hair implants. I know all this from reading a a newspaper. So he's either Galileo/Newton/JP Morgan in one or he's a con….

Crap and sensational reporting.
"Science" knows virtually nothing about consciousness or how thoughts are formed.
At the very best, any interface can only pick up correlation by measuring activity.
Nothing is capable of "reading thoughts" and no one has any idea how to even start on that path.
The current state of the art is "this part of the brain which is known to be active while thinking about sex is burning more sugar right now, the user is probably thinking about sex!"
The actual thoughts are and will remain inaccessible to "science."
Crude neural interfaces like this have existed for decades. In the 70s and 80s there were biofeedback training toys which after learning how to use, would allow you to control a light and programs which allow you to control a sprite on a monitor screen using so-called thoughts but really just correlating movement with brainwave amplitude (which can be indirectly controlled.)

wtf does height have to do with brain-computer-interfaces, you insecure retard?

The real item of interest here is that he's trying to gain enough "goodwill capital/fraudulent credibility"through the media to prepare to take a big hit with something, I presume the solar energy con. There was also a story planted in the DM last week prominently showing his home and the solar panels. My instinct is that he's about to take a giant fall in something and will looking for "investors."

to recap last thread

It would probably compensate for their disease and they would function as normal until their brain died (Alzheimer's is degenerative and will eventually kill you). The larger worry would be that their consciousness might transfer into the machine.

just accept death, silly humans. even if you manage to upload your brains to a computer you are still doomed by the fate of the sun, galaxy, and eventually universe.

elon meme talks about futuristic shit he isn't actually doing, for attention and shekels
people bring it up in almost every thread. elon is propaganda, so I've got to assume this is shilling

Trump is a 'bread-and-circuses' president. Prove me wrong.

Him getting elected was to quell the masses so we wouldn't outright rebel in open warfare

thing is, Trump might yet still betray them.

this is a separate company

there's plenty of things to achieve and enjoy in life but if you think that I want to stick around talking to half brained retards for eternity I will choose death thank you very much

Ah yes. Let's surrender ourselves to the machines.

The CIA go around raping people with The Voice of God weapon, imagine what those freaks would do with this shit

Every week he is doing some other insane idea. Only a couple weeks ago, he was building underground tunnels. He's either hot air, or knows how to use the press well.

He probably just invested in some future tech, and used the kikes to pump his stocks.>>9597477

how?

We LINC nau

Nice try, Moishe, but half-truths aren't enough to trick people anymore.

RIGHT WING SCIENCE SQUADS

We Holla Forumsacks have great responsibility trust down upon us, we need biceps for hoisting ropes, we need brains for dismantling Jewish science.

All of musk's success is built on obama era green energy subsidies, and doing the work that diversity hires at NASA are too incompetent to do themselves. His entire business is built on leaching off of the rotting carcass of America, and marketing to the "I fucking love science" crowd. He's a conman and the only people who don't recognize this are too young to have seen it before.

The best analogy for how MRIs and other brain scanning techniques work is

the main point is data transfer speeds
reading and writing are quite slow

What do you think the logical conclusion of AI development is? AIs will surpass and obsolete humans at every level.

Could you be more blatant?

Akchoolee, the oldest boomers are around 70. The youngest boomers are in thier mid 50's.

They will be emotional and pursue the arts, achieving cultural heights never before known to man. Right, AIfaggot?

did you even read the articles?

checked for truth
either get them to kill each other or poison them both seemed to be the best route

nice trips
you say that but i'm sure some people would give all their money up to keep a loved one in that state sadly

you get hobos to buy burner phone and die somehow so they can't tell who the gave it to

Elon Musk is a PR guy. If this actually goes anywhere it would be a shocker. His track record shows that he never does anything new. Just slaps his name on garbage and laughs as people continue to throw money at him.

t. neuroscientist here. Honestly, I don't want to get in to it too much (because I debate neuroscience literally all day at work) but it should suffice to say that this type of stuff sounds a million times sexier than it is in real life. Headlines need to be exaggerated to get clicks, CEOs need to exaggerate to sell stock. Normies need oversimplified tripe to satisfy their interest in muh science. Not saying these things aren't possible, but I am saying we're nowhere near the kind of stuff these cucks are pimping.

it is plausible that you could control simple things with different "brain gestures" though like a remote control for the tv or something but those gimmicks have been around for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=ogBX18maUiM

The thing is, most of the "control" devices you see work on binary decision making, not open-ended interpretation of neural signals. Nearly all of the current devices are just shitty, low-electrode EEGs - which are so noisy and full of artifacts (external EMR, muscle movements, arousal changes, attention, etc.) they're not even very fun to play with (we have a few in the lab). Ultimately, you have to read out a signal that people have explicit control over. For consumer-grade EEGs, that's basically the amount of alpha bandwidth in the signal (a very rough approximation of arousal). Even alpha is difficult to control explicitly, and that only leads to a binary or linear decision matrix. The use of the word "gimmick" is well placed.

aren't there examples of artificial limbs being controlled by just thoughts or something like that?
how does that work

surprised a consumer channel +/- volume +/- remote control hasn't came out honestly people would probably eat that shit up

see the video in

Fuck me, where are these virtual talmudic synagogues of satan?

Hype and vague outlandish promises gets you far, just look at No Man's Sky. Just tell people what they want to hear and rake in the money.

recovered and refurbished first stage launch in less than one hour

Not news. If anything comes out of this, it will be a over glorified and slightly improved EEG headband, and these things have been around for years.

Question: Has (((Elon Musk))) ever made anything new?

60 years late

175 years late

185 years late

All he does is repackage shit but people still say he's a real life Tony Stark.
Musk is a welfare queen and not much more.

first possibly reused first stage launch soon

Agreed, you can read a man by the spacing of his eyes. Musk has eyes way too close together but a constant smile that rings a red flag. All he does is steal from the goyim and hold back technology by misdirecting it with retarded ideas like the Hyperloop.

Day of the Rope when?

Jesus christ

At what point do we call out musk for his faggotry.

Why can't he do something interesting but plausible why does it always have to be so grand it will never happen. Is he neurotic

Your bot's broken.

And after malfunctioning, you start shilling. How suspicious.

that would involve actual hard work, of which he isn't capable. user above is correct. Obongo fucking gutted NASA and made them put niggers and stronk woyemz everywhere. He's been feeding on NASA's decaying carcass for a decade.

The saddest part is probably that people want this.

Good posts here. First thread started rather autistically. Fucktard fanboys of this kike fraud thinking their lazy ass will get super powers or some shit. Never going to happen. No learning to fly a helicopter in 10ns like your fucking Neo in the Matrix. More like Pong with your neighbour while wearing a dorky as fuck headset. It's the Nintendo controller but on your fucking head pretty much.

They will live longer than that. This is because the average life expectancy is dragged down by "everyone who died before their early 70s"

As long as jews/niggers are not in control of anything when this happens, this will be the greatest thing to happen to humankind.