Gaming addiction thread

Would you consider yourself addicted to gaming?
How much time do you spend gaming in a day?
Do you think you play vidya too much?

>_____

No.
I some times go several days without playing vidya,
Quite the opposite: I think I don't play vidya enough.

I'm not much of a gaming addict, but working with my computer too much while browsing the web certainly gave me internet addiction.

fuck off

There's no enough, only too much. Avoid dat shit.

nope, I wouldn't. if anyone's addicted to games it's the normalfaggot hipstercunts who gush about anything with a flashy trailer and then discard it after a month like a used needle.

Yeah like I consider myself addicted to other things I like. Like how I am totally addicted to a good homemade lemon mousse or meal. Or how I'm definitely addicted to reading or addicted to shooting my little air gun at targets.

You're fucking retarded.

How can I be addicted to something I loathe?

ask an alcoholic.

Would you consider yourself addicted to cock?
How much time do you spend sucking on a black log?
Do you think you suck cock too much?

I'm a NEET whos parents are most likely disappointed with the choices I've made in life.

The worst part is that I really like doing productive things and working on projects that I could market and make a career out of, but I like games more, so I just play games all day.

someone end my suffering please god

Life is great.

You're just in denial

Would you consider yourself addicted to dubs?
How much time do you spend checking dubs in a thread?
Do you think you check dubs too much?

Honestly, I'm addicted to Holla Forums more than anything.

Would you consider yourself addicted to baneposting?
How much time do you spend crashing planes in a day?
Do you think you banepost too much?

yes
all day
not really

Yes, brother.
I was melded in it.
For you.

Again, you're just another user in denial

Of courshe.
They expect us in the wreckage, brother.
The fire rises.

Are you like me?

I'm an overwhelmingly INFP guy with ADHD. I just can't force myself to do anything that I don't like, absolutely can't, and even if I could I'll just lose focus every 5 minutes. Barely graduated colleg and I think I'm gonna fail my internship again.

I see it like this:

You're only addicted to video games when you play video games all day but you don't enjoy them anymore.
That, is a true addiction.
If you're doing that, right now, it means that your life is miserable and everything else in it isn't giving you joy, and you're just playing video games out of habit, out of a sort of commitment you feel the need to keep up with because you don't have anything else.

If who i'm describing is you, right now, quite video games, quit Holla Forums, find another hobby, find something you love and dedicate yourself to it.
If you LOVE what you're doing you're not wasting your life doing it.
If you don't love what you're doing but you do it anyway every day every month every year, it's just an addiction.

user, cut it out, it's making me laugh. Like anyone, misaerable or not would just change their life from an user post like that.

You mean like Dark Souls?

Thank you for this user I am now going to magically get a life after years of being alone playing vidya and shitposting.

All the time I used to spend on vidya I now spend on either Holla Forums, other communities, or doing some modding/programming.

I'd say my PC addition is much worse than my vidya addiction

Yes, even though I prefer ""playing video games", since "gaming" isn't a real word.

2 to 6 on working day.
12 to 18 on weekends.

Not enough. I wish I didn't need to work, sleep, eat and shit, so I could play vidya 24/7

I honestly think I don't play vidya enough, I just bought both expansions for witcher 3 a week ago, and I'm not even done with act 1 of the main game, because I only play it in short bursts.