"based" slavs do it again!

Hey goys and gals, CDPR's new expansion for the Witcher (R) is really progressive and socially conscious! You should definitely buy it.

webm related. They FINALLY made Geralt realize that it's the [CURRENT CENTURY] and that there are strong independent womyn who can fight and don't need no man.

Wonder if including this even bought them brownie points with the SJWs? No it didn't because you'd have to play the expansion to notice it and SJWs don't play games

OY VEY ITS [CURRENT CENTURY] YOU CAN'T BE SEXIST GERALT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjWcWr4Hwj4
ksiazki.wp.pl/tytul,Nie-czytajmy-ksiazek-Andrzeja-Sapkowskiego,wid,6019,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117263
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forumsacks BTFO by slavs. Go figure.

fuch off to gg thread

back to tumblr wenches

I dont even know anymore.

Is the expansion pack good, or shit? That should be the main point, not your fucking retarded kiddy politics

BLACKED mod when???

despite what people believe when they bestow the "based" title onto CDProjektRed, I think Anita and Friends' comments about how sexist/racist they are got to them. That's why they tried so hard to push the "we're not raciss!!! witcher 3 deals with themes of racism, in the form of non-human races!" and why they inserted literal niggers for brownie points.

My guess is they want to clean up their image before Cyberpunk 2077, and who knows what sorts of [CURRENT MILLENNIUM] awaits us there.

they inserted a popular feminist talking point just because. They shoe-horned it in even though Geralt would never say anything like that and it doesn't even make sense to mention it during that scene.

This is the equivalent of nintendo localizers inserting memes into translations. It doesn't make sense for the setting or time period for people to talk about that. The only reason Geralt says that is because of political virtue signalling.

but user if they dont cater to MY political needs then why should we say a games good?

Geralt could just say "I don't give a shit if you're a woman" yet instead they directly reference [CURRENT YEAR]. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Did you read books?

user what the fuck is wrong with how you write, goddamn.

pretty sure it's satire but people have grown retarded enough not to be able to see it if there isn't a big ":^)" or "/s" (the last one is reason enough to get hung to a tree).

Then I guess Shani has been a feminist political message for 20 years too because she's a woman who's chosen to study medicine at the Academy and refused her suitors

Face it, Witcher has always been filled with this shit and making a big fuss over it NOW just because they used the special trigger phrase is just silly

Then you don't know what the word satire means.

No, this is Holla Forums. We were here first, you faggot.

I'm gonna play this game with my mom and im letting her pick the dialog options.

top cuck used to be an early form of the cuck meme

and I'm fairly certain "it's the thirteenth century!" is a fucking joke, they just play it straight because how else could you put in a meme in a dialogue based game like witcher?

So basically you're saying its not satire. Its hamfisted garbage that makes no sense forced into the game to appeal to memetics users who beyond anything else LOATHES seeing memes in games?

Fuck off.

I'm glad I never bought a Witcher game and from reading the thread the book seem like shit anyway.

Makes no sense since their games aren't even known by normalfags or product being bought by those who liked Bethesda and Bioware games.

oy vey goyim don't be racist and give me your fuckin shekels

the sad thing about this post is there is an equal chance you are joking and serious, and I don't know which is worse.

yet they'll still worship them every day

shut the fuck up moron

What is everyone getting so upset about? Is everyone retarded? Is everyone retarded but me?

From the WEBM it's obvious that CDPR is poking fun at people desperate trying to shoehorn women into TW3 by having you fight one, and then have her try and push it like fighting a woman is a big deal as SJWs want it to be.

Do you often become so mad you become totally incoherent after being proven how stupid you are. Like you are acting now?

even if that was the point of the scene, and I doubt it, they handled it poorly because they had to shoe-horn in something to Geralt's behavior that felt forced and takes the player out of the scene. Using memes in a story is almost never a good idea, no matter your intentions.

The only women I can think of in the Witcher series who fight are either sorceresses and Ciri and that woman who thought Geralt was her fencing instructor.

It does sound like a joke.

Someone post the scene in Witcher 2 where he says Women can't fight.

This kind of similar to the Blue Stripe chick from Witcher 2, when you fight her in the fighting tournament, isn't it?

I haven't played Witcher 3 yet. Is the combat still ass?

talking about witcher 2 act 2 reminded me of all the OOODRIIIN WHERE ARE YOU bullshit, god damnit I worked hard to forget that

Have you even read a satire before?

Only explanation I can come up with why you're whining about a scene that's a prod at SJWs.

???

Geralt dead-panning memes is funny, Top cuck, it's the 13th century, it's a joke, what the fuck are you up in arms about?

ok lol

Also at least Ves took it kindly, this chick just sounds like she's super insecure.

I'm not even sure what you're sperging about, is the fact that they put in a joke you don't like, or do you think they are pro-sjw? anti-sjw?

Is English your second language?

Keep telling yourself that, you already got cucked with a console port.

Why wouldn't it be a joke?

Gee I wonder why lol

Last Witcher game I played was 2 in 2011/12, I just saw the scene and I'm not sure what you guys are mad about.

Fuck off cuck.

was it also a joke when they included black people for no reason in their last expansion?

It's not funny, the only funny part is the 13th century quip, it's forced.

You claimed that I said it wasn't satire (???where???) and that it was "hamfisted garbage that has no place" or something?

You have a mental illness or something?

There was a nigger introduced at the start of the first game, so it's not like that's something completely impossible.

OP you're a fucking mongoloid.

You seem to be projecting a lot, turn the saltworks down.

Keep at it dude maybe one day you will guess what I wrote in my posts since you obviously refuse to read. Maybe one day…

i don't care game is fun

no but they previously had explained that the setting was based off of poland, where there aren't many blacks, and said if you wanted racial relations they had dwarfs and elves for that. That was fine. Then they flip-flop and introduce niggers for diversity's sake. Unless this is some abstract form of humor (it's not).

I think the exact quote was "women can't be warriors" unsure. he also argues with one of the female militia about how the reason females are not in the army is because they bitch too much.

That lady's legs look off

What?

I'm seriously confused now.

Top cuck and >it's current year!!!
are all channer memes too, and are applied in one scene in like a 10 hour game, what are we mad for? Seriously, I'm confused.

Yeah its a mystery dude I don't know dude.

Fuck off, even if shoehorning political shit into their vidya was their intention and it does really sound like satire, this is nothing new. The Witcher series is one of the most overrated series of books you could ever see.

o k .

what are you mad about???

Well there's a quest in blood and wine where you get high on shrooms and talk to your Horse.
youtube.com/watch?v=zjWcWr4Hwj4

epic for the win my 10 bux brothers >:3

It makes sense in the context of The Witcher, though. Geralt fucks girls who are stronger than half the world. He helped raise a girl that is Super Jesus with time/dimension travelling powers. Of course he's not upset with having to fight a woman.

But holy shit that dialogue delivery is some of the worst delivery I've seen outside of nice JRPGs in 1998. Is it meant to be that bad, or did both those VA just phone it in hardcore when it came to this scene?

so whats your reason for not shitting on this thread?

Believe me, it was worse when your PC slowed to a crawl when into the army camp, and you had to slowly make your way to wherever you had to with "OODRIIN" blasting on your ears. It was hell.

All the non-whites are from foreign countries.

Also in Hearts of Stone your first encounter with said niggers is slaughtering them.

Satire would require a punchline or something that gives away that the devs think what Geralt is saying is bullshit. Geralt literally just lists a bunch of alternative feminist history anecdotes about women in the 13th century.

I notice this type of bargaining immediately. Basically, the devs aren't full on SJWs themselves but they are confusing SJWs for well-informed, well-intentioned people who must have some point. Here's the line of reasoning:

And from then on it's confirmation bias. Anecdotes of individual women one time running a farm or fighting in the middle ages become evidence for the fiction that it was normal for women to do these things or that the women who did these things somehow didn't SUCK at these things.

I was one of these half-SJWs as a teenager and I wish there were a memorable term for them. Maybe SJW-enabler, or SJW-sympathizer. They are not true believers, just well-intentioned and somewhat gullible people who buy into the nice facade that SJWism used to have and still has in some ways. They never dig into a discussion or a political issue deep enough to see any hypocrisy in the SJW agenda so it sounding nice is good enough to gain temporary support. That's what the Witcher cuck devs are doing. Alligning with an idea that sounds nice because it sounds nice.

When Obama and Hillary say "it's 2016" doesn't that also sound like a joke to you? It doesn't to the useful idiots or to a neutral observer.

You wouldn't wish for that if you knew a thing or two about Hillary. If you're a leftie cuck you should hate her for supporting every war she has a chance to, and protecting her pedophile rapist husband from prosecution. And if you're not a leftie cuck then why the hell would she appeal to you to begin with? Inform yourself.

because the scene is a joke

the girl is generic stronk wymyn brienne from GoT ripoff, and the geralt VA is hamming it up 2x as much as usual, pay attention to the intonation

the satire is in the scene and the meme, if you don't catch it, it's not CDP's fault

SJW-ally.

That's what they call people right? Allies. Or is that just feminist men who get excluded for not having a vagina so they're not feminists they're just allies?

I don't even know why I'm doing this but

Holy shit.

The way I see it, I provided a precedence and you provided "but the feminists say that too!"; if you want to argue then good, this is the right place, but if you want to act all high and mighty because you're so right, why not go to a different place where they circlejerk over everything? There's no need to be a snob about it

sounds like geralt is humouring her

Are we the axis then?

That whole boxing quest line was a joke.

First opponent you could choose to win by QTEs.

Second could be defeated in a "rap battle".

Third was a stronk womyn.

And the last one was a drunken master.

"White men should work only 3 hours a day because God created other races - jews gypsies to do the work for him."

A. Sapkowski

ksiazki.wp.pl/tytul,Nie-czytajmy-ksiazek-Andrzeja-Sapkowskiego,wid,6019,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=117263

Before the games were released he was doing full Holla Forums rants on fantasy cons.

Yeah I didn't intend for that to happen and I don't know where the first accusations of Holla Forums came from.

If you've even been to Holla Forums you know they don't really like video games, they consider it degeneracy and they only talk about video games to laugh at how childish they are and put down the people who play them. (the one exception is they sometimes play GSG to roleplay as Germany but that's about it).

So the idea that Holla Forums gives a fuck about the Witcher or any game series is laughable.

But the site does belong to us

HAHA, IT'S SATIRE, YOU JUST DIDN'T GET IT!

Keep telling yourself that.

Okay, good. That's what I thought.
I'm half asleep and halfway autistic. That was not an option for me

this is what you sound like and you should be able to realize why there's no doubt in me engaging you any further, unless to laugh at you

The latter is the case. "Allies" = white male guilt oppressors who saw the light and will do anything to suck up to non-whites and non-men.

Wow, how dare you totally unironically use that form of language in written text outside of what is clearly your home turf on reddit and/or facebook
I for one think you should probably be going back there now if this is how you definitely actually speak in real life good sir

There's a vocal minority of people on Holla Forums that hate vidya.

They're most likely people with sticks up their asses that come from other far-right political forums because Holla Forums has accomplished more than they have combined in the 40 years.

They're our refugees coming to our board to leech of our success.

They don't fucking represent Holla Forums

Shitposters waits all day for something to strike.

And I don't have problem with that, every board hates each other to an extend for what they like, but at the same time most Anons don't go into other boards to shit on them. Hell whens the last time you've seen drama between Holla Forums and /a/ for that matter? It's really just shitposters and newfags that want to cause a ruckus for their own enjoyment. it's like what said, the minority gets all loud and starts ruining things.

What meta level of irony are we at now? Could you just post normally, please?

They are unfunny cunts that want to turn the place into no-fun-allowed autism land, and have largely succeeded. Now Holla Forums is the same boring shithole as the GG boards were, where everyone thinks they're keyboard warriors or some shit.

Also, everyone is overreacting, why would Geralt bring out the MUH SOGGY KNEES when he has fought and knows several strong women that can and do fight?

The whole Witcher series has portrayed Geralt as someone that understands the petty bigotry of the average medieval peasant from personal experience, why would he ever perpetuate it?

I agree, any meme feels tired less than a year in. By the time i actually pick up this game that current year shit is gonna be old.

go back to 4chan faggot

Hold on, I gotta ask: what is the point of this post?

When you tell me to fuck off and call me a cuck, do you believe that by posting so I will leave this thread? Unless you were physically threatening me or had some kind of blackmail, it could work, but I have no reason to leave this thread or to take your advice. You could have tried to convince me to leave this thread alone with arguments, which is something I'd personally do is someone was acting disruptive the entire time. However, I do not understand your post. You must've certainly known that I wouldn't "fuck off" just because one post told me to (as neither would you if I told you to same) and you have very little reason in this thread to believe I am a cuck (maybe I am, maybe I'm not, maybe I'm worse, how could you know?), yet you went ahead and posted a post with no visible purpose.

You typed out that post all the way and clicked the New Reply button, so obviously there must've been SOME reason why you would post it. I seriously doubt you posted it because you wanted to shitpost or to get a rise out of me, because such a post is unlikely to get anyone mad. I could print your post out, show it to a baby, and the baby wouldn't respond any different to your post at all. Your post is practically a non-post, a post with no apparent purpose, a post which would usually only get replied to by other non-posts, a post which only takes up space and has next to no apparent value in it. Why would someone post a post which is incredibly likely to get completely ignored by almost everyone? It is completely illogical to me and I cannot understand why you would post something as meaningless as your post.

I couldn't bring myself to post something as banal as just hoping a guy leaves the thread, what's the point to that? It wouldn't change anything, and almost nobody would stop at your post and look at it. When I type up my posts, I try to put some effort into it so people will actually bother to read it and remember it. I mean, isn't that the point of life? To do something, to leave something behind, to have people remember you? Who would live a life where everyone immediately forgets about you, be it online or in real life? When your parents would immediately forget about you after your death, how would you feel? When you type out dozen and dozens of quality posts only for them to be lost in the void of the internet and remembered by no one, how would you feel? If someone were just to be instantly forgotten, why would you live? Why would you post? Us humans live our lives and post on the internet because we expect someone to react to us.

Then why would you do something that contributes nothing and will be forgotten by everyone? Why would you waste precious energy doing a pointless action when you could have used said action to do something productive? Don't you think you could have contributed to the quality of the board by spending the time you wrote on your post by writing another quality post? But more importantly, why would you post something like that? You could have rewritten the same post with the same message, but into something more amusing or convincing. Yet you did neither. So I can only ask: why?

sage for off-topic

Why the fuck are so many comments deleted?

They're trying for sure but I wouldn't say that they've succeeded.

The whole concept of meme magic and the effectiveness of shitposting and trolling have in a way stopped their faggotry.

What do you mean "irony"?
Do you mean that in those statements, you were not one hundred percent serious and literal?
Well how in the dickens am I supposed to know that? You didn't even put a smiling human face approximation after your sentence, you scoundrel!

I go to Holla Forums and what do I see?

The moronic BO has another 5 threads up on the sticky for no good fucking reason, there are no fun threads, just endless generals, the usual tinfoil shit and "proper" discussion about "serious topics".

Where have all the "let's pretend we are niggers and troll leftists on twitter" gone? What happened to the Holla Forums that redpilled the MS AI?

Why do threads stay up for days on end, likely because no one is posting fuckall anymore?

10/10

You mean the thread posts? It's because this thread is going off topic and turning into board drama.

They could worded it better if this was the reason, it feels really off due to the fact that it reads like the meme itself.

Oh I'm sorry, I went under the impression that you actually played the game and recognized what I was referring to but it looks like I was wrong, let me explain: Shani pities herself (reinforced by her mother) that she chose the life of a hard-working medic instead of settling down with a rich noble like all decent women do, and Geralt answers that it's the 13th century and women do whatever the fuck they want so it's all good, never have I implied that you hate women

Mind taking the argument further or are you just gonna get stuck at insults?

not sure how to take this tbh fam. could be a parody aimed at the paranoid SJW who tries to be insulted by everything and acts like the world's against them or a bad attempt at pandering to the pc crowd. it feels like it's just mocking the whole situation since it's mocking the "current year" meme while also delivering a plain, logical message. in most of europe these things aren't considered "real" problems like the american sjws make them seem. yeah, you've heard of sweden and germany cucking themselves but that's generally it. most other countries don't care. to them it just makes sense that people who'd mock others for their gender are just insecure individuals, no further insults or pronouns needed.

would be hilarious if they gave the player a "syke, u suk, women cant fighht llol" option after she's done speaking tho

Yes, they could have.

The whole dialogue feels very stiff and awkward, especially when Geralt pauses before mentioning swords.

It seems he's trying really hard to let her down gently because he fears she'll go hysterical if he doesn't.

Worlds going to shit, and you're one of the causes, you pussy-minded faggot.

Good question, now we're getting somewhere: Because I used greentext and exaggeration. Geralt in the game on the other hand says things people out there actually believe. Repeating word for word something people actually believe is not satire. There is no twist, no element of absurdity. At the very best you could see the "it's the current year" phrasing as defiance of one of the writers signalling to us. But claiming the scene in its entirety is intended as satire because of one little wink would be like saying that Hillary speech where she barked like a dog (webm related) was entirely satirical, because of that one moment where she did something silly a politician wouldn't normally do.

You have to seriously stop talking like a fag.

You're a retard and you seem to think I have a problem with women pursuing an education. I couldn't care less. I do think it's disappointing that geralt would say "it's the 13th century" in response to why he doesn't feel bad about beating a female boxer. Which is what this thread is about and not the abstract theme of an actual independent woman.

This whole argument started because you said it's uncharacteristic for Geralt (and it's shoehorned in for him) to say something like that and I said that's wrong, I didn't mean to get stuck on Shani but she's a prime example from the same game since Geralt says almost the exact same thing in response, for other examples see most women he comes into contact with since he only ever hangs around with the stronk ones, both books and games

I haven't reached the part in the OP where Geralt says it yet but going from the webbum I can say that maybe it's cringe, it does look like it could have been worded better, but it's certainly not a sign that the whole series is ruined like you implied when you associated it with meme translations

I can't read your link. But is any of this true?

No they are, you are full of shit.
Witcher 2 was well known and almost immediatly picked up by normal fags.
Witcher in its entirety has always been mediocre RPGs that were refreshing due to their realism and dark themes.

I remember the
==AND RACISM== being so heavily emphasized in the trailer and new there where at least 5 faggots in a board room making sure that was emphasized that way.

Also the fact that white haired girl plot relevance was that she was a target for rape to bear the master race or Kwisatch Haderach.
Then in 3 that plot point is completely dropped.

Post results.

Everything was emphasized in that trailer, that's why they made it specifically similar to the GTAV one; remember when they praised how you would clean up 'infested' settlements and villagers would come back? Turns out they were just shitty scripted collectibles

Speaking of EVEN RACISM, I was kind of disappointed I didn't get to explore Novigrad's RACISM further, when they started to burn nonhumans in front of the city and Geralt just mentions it in a dialogue point and that's that; I get that Geralt's thing is staying out of it, but I just think it could have been fleshed out more

Not to mention the elven chick showcased in the trailer when it emphasizes the RACISM just basically tells you to fuck off after you save her, it's pretty funny

I would have let it slide as a joke if it was just the "current year" remark, they did that before. But a witcher saying that there is no difference in the strength of men and women and therefore defeating a women is honorable, is just disgusting

Ves gets mad at you if you let her win

Since you haven't actually played, they're Witcher muzzies not black from ofier who are in the area because nearby Novigrad is a city-state trading port like Venice

good job though parroting others though

It's uncharacteristic because in the second game he makes fun of a stronk womyn.

If the developers used the current century line in the same game that just means they are retarded twice. I haven't gotten to shani in witcher 3 but in the first game she was a stupid bitch who steals a child from you and truss because your helping him with his magic, and she acts like a typical dumb soccer mom. I'm saying the series isn't consistent with itself even if geralt is pozzed twice in the same game.

So in other words they don't belong in the story and the game would be the same without them?

Sounds like a joke to me.
the game is still meh

The books themselves are very "progressive"
The main books opens with Triss lecturing Witchers about puberty and menstruation and in the third book and entire chapter dedicated to a discussion about an abortion. Geralt isn't exactly "red pilled" at all.

In the books Geralt himself is a massive fedora tipping retard which is counteracted a bit in the games because of player control

Haha, good one CDPR. A little forced, but a good joke nevertheless.

………..

Check the sales of Witcher 3 and run that by me again.

He never said that. He just said that he has no problem with a woman that can fight.

Why do you people not grasp the fact that Geralt is just as much of an outcast and "alien" in his world as dwarves, elves and the rest?

The games make it a point to illustrate how people behave around a Witcher.

i guess I won't be reading the books then

You sure are better than SJWs. Shit thread, check 'em.

No he didn't user, 85% of Holla Forums are uncultured fat Burgers who know only one language.

Of course he didn't read it, what's wrong with you?

Guys, I ahve a serious request for you. I need a Youtube walkthrough of "Blood and Wine" expansion where Geralt:
1) Saves and spares everybody.
2) Fucks everybody.
That is, horny paragon - the way it's meant to be played. And, as a bonus:
3) Goes an extra mile to get good weapons and shit.
4) Takes maximum secondary quests, contracts and so on.
Bonus point 3 should not override the first two ones.

Just dropped the fightingcowboy walkthrough, because that retard decided to kill the last silver basilisk because of that special sword. Bastard had used glitches to farm coins, has an overpowered build and clown is still not satisfied, basically decides to ruin the game with his manchkinism. I'm off.

Knowing Polish decreases the ammount of culturedness one has.

Shani and the Ofieri are part of the Hearts of Stone expansion which is recommended to be played after you finish the main game, makes sense you didn't get to them yet

Imma try to keep it spoiler-light but basically you were supposed to be taken to muzzie-land to be beheaded for something; that, the runewright merchant and the fag with special armor recipes are the only things Ofieri-related, the expansion pack itself is mostly a dispute between an immortal man and notSatan, so basically it does make sense for them to be in the game, albeit as an excuse for the whole expansion to happen and for a new enchanting technique

But yeah, I've still always seen Geralt as an enlightened individual, seeing as how he always bends over backwards for women and is even made fun of for it (by pretty much everyone); I mean, there's a whole quest in Novigrad with a chick who asks you for help with the only basis for it being your gentlemanly reputation

The short stories are really fun, even if the guy only wrote them to have booze money

into the trash you go, faggot

I may not have read the books, but seeing as how this is a video games board, I did play the previous games in the series, in Witcher 2 Geralt BTFO out of Ves, who is a cunt "I'm just as strong as the guys!" grrrl and puts her in her place.

Stay mad and grow fat, redditburger. Now checkem

What a failure, but what Pole isn't?

How is it a meme?

You guys spot anyone with punk rocker aesthetics and you're all instantly triggered and assume the character is an SJW pandering feminist regardless of when the game came out, look at this fucking thread, look at the reactions, Geralt made a silly joke and you're all shitting your diapers over it.

The hivemind here IS as bad as the SJW's, you're just as reactionary and if someone or some reviewer doesn't agree with your opinion then they're shit and must be discarded, but if they DO agree then clearly they're the final word of the product.

You know what that's called? Confirmation bias, some SJWs use a lot.

Face it, most of you faggots are just as bad as them, you're just on the opposite end of the spectrum, key difference here is that 2 wrongs don't make a right, you've taken it to extremes.

you couldn't make it more obvious you don't browse this website, so why don't you go back to where you belong and feel most comfortable?

Anything else you'd like to insult me with, Reddit?

Punch the fuck out of a woman. Some how this is pandering to SJW.

You're not even making an effort to fit in

No, that's too broad.

People like you are why writing is terrible now.

That was not a good description of satire, but the fact remains that mere

IMMITATION != SATIRE

Witcher 3 is a SJW game, there is no satire involved. A wink and a nod to some internet meme don't uncuck the game or even the scene in question.

Isn't his claim at least somewhat valid?
Here's an example:
"I am TOTALLY all for gender equality guys!" makes it clear the statement is intended as a joke, "It is fact that I am for gender equality." does not.

Just playing the devil's advocate there.

if you read earlier in the thread, there is a guy who claims that this statement in essence was repeated earlier in the game with Shani. I haven't played that far into the game so I cannot confirm. But if Geralt says essentially "it's the 13th century" to Shani in an unrelated scene, would that not prove this line is not satire?

Yeah, because those remarks about [loose quote] "man that look down on women fighter are scared of women losing against one" and the [insert current century] were not there, let's ignore that and defend the polish cucks that lied, delivered a game with severe performance issues and pulled off some sketchy shit with Nvidia. You're a retard.

There is nothing satirical there, satires demand exaggeration or ridicule and everything was very serious there. Maybe they were going for that and toned it down too much to avoid the backlash from the SJW community, that would only make it worse.

Bump

Witcher 3 is a harem simulator with random political elements. Nilfgaard is empire, Radovid is Nazi, Cerys is Merkel. To take is seriously is ridiculous.

"This statement is a joke" also makes it clear that a statement is intended as a joke. It doesn't make it a better joke. Most people agree it has the opposite effect.

I'd agree with you there. One type of satire relies on irony, by putting an otherwise serious character or ideology in a ridiculous setting.
In this case the idea that women and men were considered in any way equal in the 13th century is absurdly untrue.
It basically is a demonstration of why [insert century number] is a meaningless argument.

You think people who appeal to sjws have sense?

Why should anyone listen to you? You don't even PLAY games, you just watch them:

Yet Geralt provides proof for this statement by saying that women own farms, taverns, property and fight.

so you're assuming I defend the game and the devs out of nothing and I'm the retard here?

You're right… at least partially. I might have jumped the gun by assuming you were defending the game and/or the devs, but your argument is stupid enough to consider you a retard.

Thank you, took the words right out of my mouth.

Right here:
"Biały człowiek powinien pracować trzy godziny dziennie. Przecież Bóg po to stworzył inne rasy - Żydów, Cyganów, aby pracowały za niego…"

Based polacks.

yeah, but only because I'm wasting my time on you

Your post is where the thread should have ended, but the ride never ends.

I think you have a very loose definition of "proof."

this

I might have been wrong about one of the things I said, now you're the one over assuming.

I'm saying.

Swear to god Holla Forums is becoming more and more retarded by the day that even the smallest jokes fucking turbo trigger them.

I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying Geralt as a character doubles down on his earlier statement. It's harder to say it was meant as a one-off joke when in the next line the scene has him defending what he just said with non-ridiculous examples.

Only because of morons who can't except that something might not be what they think it is, eg:

maybe I can understand the "muh Holla Forums" boogeyman, but the stormfront thing is really boggling me. What does [CURRENT YEAR] have to do with white nationalism? Obviously nothing, it was just the most far-right thing you could come up with, but it still makes you sound retarded. You're just like the people that compare Trump to Hitler because they heard they're both far-right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. They actually did it oh shit.

Sounds laced with an undertone of biting sarcasm, but I guess most people here are too autistic to pick up on it. But I guess that is the point. Have it be so subtle that those loud socially unaware idiots think that it isn't insulting them, but reaffirming their opinions.

Or being too much of a pussy and not standing by your opinions and beliefs.

What else would he do? Put his thumb on his nose and blow raspberries? Hit her with an inflatable hammer?
That's called not having ADD.

Some people need vidya to be their safe space, I guess.

Looks like they've done it well enough to hit both sides.

I fucking love trump though, also you sound a bit flustered.

Here's the thing though: Many modern women and white knights are steadfastly in denial about this, and normalfags go along with their delusions as to not offend them.

Just because you and I know that the notion is absurd doesn't mean the developers know, or can reasonably expect their audience to know. Also remember that these are WRITERS. WRITERS are the biggest SJWs around. Writing as a hobby or job attracts people who get all their thoughts from books, theory, not real world experience. Real world experience (how normalfags become redpilled) or hard data (how autists become redpilled) teaches that women are not and could have never been on par with men in any endeavor, and that there is no "oppression" needed as an explanation for their status in all known societies. But WRITERS get their world view from FICTION BOOKS including political fiction such as Marx.

I feel like everyone acting as if it surely must be satire are saying this Polish writer couldn't have possibly been misguided enough to believe the patriarchy narrative. But millions of "educated" IQ 100+ people in the Western world do believe all that crap! All of it! And they are typically very preachy about it so it gets spread to normalfags at an alarming rate as well. You think Holla Forums invented these people? Occam's razor me this:
or

Also applies to you. Not an argument.

It's amazing how Holla Forums continuously shat itself when it came to the Witcher 2, masturbating furiously to the game going on about how perfect it is.

Yet with the WItcher 3, a game that's mechanically and visually superior and has a story that isn't a pointless clusterfuck, has been hated from the beginning. "Oh they're gonna dumb it down for the casuals", "Oh no they removed the sharpening filter, now it looks so much shittier!", "wow free DLC looks like CDR have sold out and are no better than Activision and such now.".

It's retarded.

If only Dragon Age Inquisition sucked more, then you shits would've liked TW3, out of spite, again.

you're missing the point bozo

it takes away from being satire if you seriously defend it

If you're ever read "A Generous Proposal", a textbook example of what satire is, in the paper the author defends his proposal that people who are starving should just eat babies. When he defends this proposal, he does so using evidence and logic that the read immediately identifies as ridiculous and laughable, because that's the point.

Now, if "A Generous Proposal" had instead gone into in-depth analysis of the nutrients contained in infants and how the sanctity of life isn't that important and tried to give a serious moral lecture (btw the paper doesn't talk about the obvious because that adds to the satire by ignoring the first thing the audience thinks of) it wouldn't have the same impact as satire does.

If Geralt's line was a joke it would have been something like this

which of course would be ridiculous logic and would signal to the audience that it was meant as satire

sjws from Holla Forums, sjws from tumblr they are all tools in the same toolbox

Shills. They also tried with Witcher 3 but didn't succeed because it was the current year. Any critisizms of Witcher 3 obviously also apply to Witcher 2. This doesn't mean that Witcher 3 was unfairly hated though, it means that Witcher 2 was already shit, the marketing was just more successful that time.

But is such a thing even possible? Also, what was the game that made people like Witcher 2 out of spite according to this theory? You're not making any sense.

Based slavs managing to make both SJW's bumblasted

Old shit, come up with something new. I won't even post the meme picture, you don't deserve it.

what a cuck

Oh, would you look at this total coincidence of two (1)s posting the exact same, obscure meme. What are the odds, I wonder…

You guys always come with that shit.

(2) :^) must be some JIDF I don't know user

Not everything is a conspiracy, you fucking retard.
Heaven forbid someone doesn't immediately post in a thread at its genesis.

Remember, this is about breaking unity.
Wasting your time with "not all Holla Forums" is just that.

It's funny how Holla Forums rages at everything and yet it's mere existance triggers people like 75a4c3

It's ok user, he figured out, we are the JIDF spreading the cultural multiculturalism Karl Marx 666 of evil.

There's a few posts in this thread that all have nearly identical post content, all from (1) IDs

i hope you mean the books and not the games, hell even the books went to shit with the OP chosen one Ciril story arc.

So you enjoy hamfisted modern commentary in medieval themed games, with cringe dialogue ?

And half of the posts in this thread are you and a handful of individuals reveling in their confirmation bias.

Your point fam?

I don't think you grasped what I was implying there.

No, you're actually sliding a thread about how shit your fucking game is. Go ahead and switch IDs now, you're already at (3).

Its 2016 for fuck's sake.

No, it's the thirteenth century. Haven't you heard?

181 / 2 = 90.5

18 is pretty far from 90 and it makes sense that I would post in this thread, since I made it.

However I'm talking about nearly identical posts being made within 3 minutes of each other, both from people who hadn't posted in the thread previous or since

Do you play video games?

Oy vey I need to ask the authorization from the supreme lord Rothschild takes some time and shekels

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are not, and should not be unified- they are two fucking different spheres.

You cannot possibly tell me all knee-jerk reactionaries are from Holla Forums.

Heaven forbid two people share an opinion then! Clearly it's just one user IP switching right?

except why on earth would geralt think it normal to fight women? 13 year old boys are stronger than most fully grown women

I'd have to disagree, I'm pretty sure using nutritional content of babies as an argument wouldn't have convinced people he's being serious.

In a nutshell, where we disagree is

I'd say that the more you SEEM to defend it seriously, the more effective it is.
And having a character behave inconsistently because "lol jk" is always bad writing.

I'm basing my argument on the scene in question, not an either/or question about writers in general.

I heard you guys like memes

The ones posting reddit reaction images and bad memes that never catched on are though.
They stick out like a sore thumb here.

You could choose non-current year options in Mass Effect too. That didn't make it any less cancerous.

whats the point?

Cuckold's an actual thing, though.

Jesus Christ some of you people are retarded.

Geralt literally beat the shit out of a stronk womyn and made a joke about it saying he would gladly do it again after the stronk womyn tried to bait Geralt with her "don't you have anything to say" shit.

The woman was bait, Geralt didn't fall for it, he just beat her up and took her money. The fact Geralt didn't turn to the camera and wink doesn't mean it was fucking sincere SJW-ness.

You are the autists that need fucking sarcasm tags on everything.

Go away maddox.

The bull is a guy in his 70s

A thirteenth century console port calls for 13th century animations.

Don't fool yourself.

I think people like you are conveniently naive and to be honest it's a bit refreshing to see someone put so much fair into modern writing, but I highly doubt the writers of the game ever intended the levels of irony you seem to think are there.

Yennefer is best girl btw

People would still love to pretend a big chunk of staff weren't fired too.

I personally wish you all would just go back to halfchan, you fags don't even seem loyal to this site and do nothing but bitch about it, so just go back.

You do nothing but shit up this board and force this shit down our fucking throats everyday. Just fuck off already.

God fucking forbid someone comes a little late into a thread.

Are you fucking stupid? God I hate all of you.

What in the holy fuck?

554ff1 (3)
Here are your posts in chronological order, just pretend I'm your employer and we're reviewing your work:

Way too obvious! Apply yourself. Right out the gate you've ruined this ID. Posting a second time is a mistake.

Changing tactics to random noise. Less obvious but you're still saging which is always a red flag, and as I said, your ID was already tainted at this point.

Pretty good but now you would need an argument of your own to present, just attacking is not enough.

Not a fan, fam.

So yeah, you fucked up with your very first post, should have abandoned and reconsidered the approach.

It's there because it's a popular thing right now. Not because poles ran around calling each other cuckolds and not merely because of imageboards.

Get your head out of your ass.

Isn't it interesting that cuckold is a word that hasn't been used once in the first two games though, but it's been made fun of 3 times in Witcher 3? No need to get testy

why are you fags obsessed with spamming this nigger emoticon face?

Good one warosu cuck.

Holla Forums loves 'ironically' being faggots.

=

I understand that you had to switch after you dropped the "conspiracy" bomb. That was a bit heavy handed of you.

Ask freech.

Guess I pressed your buttons too well stormshitter :^)

I think this whole thing has run its course.

You can post the SJW strawman already user

Was that dialogue even needed?

I mean, it's completely worthless and kinda seems like parody. I wonder if someone did a bit of pitch shifting they can make it sound incredibly sarcastic?

So replying to you, is thread sliding?
So you're just incriminating yourself, no?

the joke was that fighting a woman IS NOT A BIG DEAL AT ALL while (((some others))) would claim it is in fact rape

For fucks' sake, what's so hard to understand about this? Have months of anonymous imageboard experience rendered everyone completely unable to grasp basic sarcasm without an obvious :^) indicator? And here I thought I was the most autistic poster in this thread.

Of course we hate equality.

How the fuck can equality be taken seriously when people are mostly defined by genetics which vary significantly from group to group?

Fuck off back to Reddit/Holla Forums

Holla Forumsfags get triggered

You are all faggots, high on shitposting.

That is the only true thing around here.

Nice try Neogaf :^)

no

the woman thinks geralt will say something sexist because she's a woman and lost, geralt says he would never do that because it's the 13th century

whether you think that was meant to be satire or not is up to you, but the "joke" is Geralt said women own farms and taverns no so there's no shame in fighting a woman.

All you're doing is making more Holla Forums users aware of shills. Keep going.

Once a thread starts being slid there is no recovery. All that's left to do is punch the hornets nest to make the shills expose themselves. And it's working. You just fucking horsefucker-posted in the current year, you think anyone still does that without an intention to troll or slide a thread? You're bad at your job and you don't even get paid well for it.

Fuck off, NMA.

Everyone's equal dead user, just ask Marx. :^)

Women are fucking weak as shit and should never engage in combat, the vast majority of women probably wouldn't even be capable of wearing that armor. Equality doesn't exist.

Well, if you didn't writhe in anger so well, I wouldn't do it.

Hey if you want it, we'll give it to you, but are you really sure you want that?

ily 2 bby

Now you are just missing the graph spammin lad.

The whole "Stormfront boogeyman" shit is fucking retarded.

Stormfront is a forum for useless humorless old Boomer fucks who get banned for saying nigger.

Compared to Holla Forums Stormfront is populated by cucks.

People who call us Stormfront are people who just repeat what they think is the most right wing thing and then try to use it as a pejorative.

If that mental image helps you keep posting then imagine me angry as hell and keep posting. Usually when people get agitated they post colorful images meant to signal laughter, like they're totally not mad. Should I do that to make it more convincing for you?

saved

I don't need to imagine you are, my booty-blasted friend.

:^)

the blonde chick is a SJW, geralt is the rest of humanity not giving a fuck. It was more obvious bait than this shitty thread.

Not an argument

Again

How the fuck can equality be taken seriously when people are mostly defined by genetics which vary significantly from group to group?

Pretty much, posting reddit reaction images is proof of how butthurt they are.
They honestly think acting like a retard makes anyone mad.

I don't see where you get this idea

if you watch the video again, the woman smiles at Geralt's statement, obviously pleased with his answer. How does that fit with your theory that she tried and failed to make him look bad? He told her exactly what she wanted to hear.

Why are people saying this is satire? there is nothing to hint to it.
it's obvious political pandering, and its one of the reasons I'm not gonna be playing this game. The witcher games were always flawed, but tw3 seems to just be continuing their established tradition of ignoring issues pointed out by the community. The combat is terrible, the quests are mediocre and the writing seems to be taking a massive step down. I don't know how anyone who enjoyed the first, thought the second was OK would be remotely interested in the third, it seems like from the ground up to be an amateurishly designed mess that is desperately trying to fit in with the
AAA big boys, unaware of why people liked that they weren't like that to begin with.

pretty good way to go over the points. i think it's just shills defending their mediocre mature rpg at this point.

That's the spirit, buddy. I actually have to stop posting now because I'm a wagecuck and I won't be in a good mood tomorrow if I don't go to bed very soon. But you keep going.

As a parting gift I'll tell you basically what I told the other guy because you act very much alike (as expected from people who likely read from a virtual handbook as they post). That very first post…

this one where you praise the devs - that's the most obvious sign. Maybe you can tell your superiors that they should revise those guidelines so you can start with something more subtle. Oh well, at least you didn't sage so you've got that going.

You've already improved. Good job!

Your point was "Women can't be strong"

For fuck of course I agree that people have variations and Peter Molyneux quotum quote "You can be anything" is retarded, but to say that no women can reach a genetic variant where she goes bear mode is pure retarded shit.

Ok gonna write my full report to the Jewish Illuminatti overlords and tell how f1e3a5 is a danger to our master multicultural plans.

I'll have you know my memeouir is filled with only the finest images!

Even now there is hope for Holla Forums.

No female will EVER be as strong as this dude.

Not unless she gets some serious fucking gene therapy.

Neither are you, again. Aren't you just incriminating yourself?

I don't know what type of wood that is or its measurements , so its impossible to tell if she's decently strong or not, if its over 200lbs she's a genetic freak for a woman.

But she doesn't need to be that strong to wield a weapon or carry armor.

You're moving goalposts.

Now you are moving goals faggot, the question is will the women be able to attend the physical demand of such activity?

Yes or no. In the case of the thread fist fighting.

Of course no women will reach the mountain alas, the guy is even a rare variant between man itself.

Pay attention to this, because it's EXACTLY what intl and goons do, as well as the various SJWs on reddit. They always use hyperbole and facetiously strawman the opposing argument.

She'd eat it against even thin and average men.

Pretty much the issue at hand here.
The strongest, top 1% of women are barely as strong as the average man.
This is why the military fails so fucking hard trying to introduce females into the force.

Ah, the fabled tactic of referring to someone's post number instead of addressing their argument. This is the closest thing you can do to making fun of someone's username, profile picture, or otherwise deflecting the post.

Maybe it's because Holla Forums loves to make monsters out of shadows. Just look at the OP of this fucking thread. It's clear that he at least visits Holla Forums.

Many of the posters on pol are practically caricatures at this point. Screeching about anything that goes against their personal belief.

I fucking hate these neo-marxists, I just wish we could go back to appreciating women for their delicacy and men for their strength, encouraging women to be men is just garbage and doesn't work out.

Okay, one last post for non-shills who are lurking or will arrive later:

The shills are here to shut down critisizm of Witcher 3, especially its DLC. When you accuse them of this they can't defend themselves because it's true, so instead they make shit up. In this thread their main strawmen against the shill-wise were Holla Forums, stormfront and conspiracy theory accusations. It could be anything though. This is just their current gameplan over which the individual shill has no control.

Minor note: Goon trolling is always a possibility but at the end of the day I don't think we lose anything if we just treat all suspects as shills. If some retards enjoy pretending to be shills let them. On the internet at large shills are the problem, not goons, so the former is what you should be looking out for, not the latter. Goons have enough problems, such as borderline personality disorder, as it is.

oh heavens no! Perish the thought!

And if you read my previous post you would know I'm mocking the people who think everyone who posts late in a thread is somehow some kind of JIDF shill or whatever.

You fags were doing this same shit but when I do it jokingly to mock you I'm some "D&C shill". You people are all schizophrenic.

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Someone bring Mark and an oven to distract them.

lots and lots of shills and shitposters, you can note them by the "crying emoticon" face and that one guy who literally posted mlp-shit. it's been a fun ride.

Of course, someone said good things about a game you don't give a shit about, so they were all hired PR. Probably all cuckolds too, aye?

Dragon Age 2

top kek m8

Opinion discarded

You want to talk to me about making monsters out of shadows?

How about scanning ANY thread for anything related to Holla Forums, even by tangent, and then replying to it with a million proxies saying "WAAH GO AWAY EVIL NAZI!" Or what about making entire threads pretending to be Holla Forums, stirring up shit, to fabricate an issue where there is none? How about going so far as to make entire images of OC, just to strawman and manipulate public opinion? It's gotten to the point where it's obvious. I see you, motherfucker.

The funniest part is, I almost never go on Holla Forums. I just see the transparent efforts to turn everyone against it, and I feel like I need to do something.

Is it from LoL? I'm just posting cropped porn.

Still doesn't change my point you whitebread chickenshit motherfucker.

The truth is revealed

Jew or butthurt nigger?

You have LoL images in your hard drive, you're too dirty to deserve posting here.
Go purify yourself and burn that hard drive.

Nice post, I really liked it

YOU AREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE DLC

You've just discussed ONE line in the entire fucking thing

Not the gameplay.
Not the overarching story.
Not even the new fucking weapons.

This thread was doomed from the start.

aren't you trying a bit too hard? People can talk about whatever they want. No need to get so triggered.

All sides of any situation being shit have always been staples of The Witcher series. Geralt is someone who thinks there is no cause worth fighting for.

Being a triggered pollack though, I wouldn't expect you to have ever played the games. They're probably too mature for you. Keep on buying into the dualistic dynamic of good vs evil, I'm sure it will take you far in life.

Holy shit this is too funny

Witcher 3 dlc are meme ridden as fuck.
Played Hearts of Stone? Remember Knights of Flaming Rose screaming "witness me"? A couple times Odrin is mentioned. You can hear guards on isles saying "THIS IS SKELIGE!!!!1". Gwent card with archer on it has description "Always aim to the knee". Or during gwent tournament in B&W there is a line that goes something like "I'm a skelligirl, not skelliger". After that there's a bunch of dorfs who are mad because this new skellige deck is against canon.
So I'm pretty sure it's just a very blatant memery from CDPR side. Blatant enough for me to call it borderlands-tier.

I'm actually still in the base game but my friend who just got the newest DLC told me about this scene so I made a webm from a youtube video I found

I didn't need to scan a thread, all I had to see was the op.

I just wanted to know if it was worth my time and bandwidth to re-pirate TW3 to play it.

But no, we have to talk about one fucking interaction.

Fuck you for insinuating I have any relation with those faggots. I know when to post appropriately- time and place, or did you never get taught any basic manners?

How can people be so autistic as to spill into another board with their bullshit?

Relativism brings you to shit modernity

It's just bad writing, and it's embarrassing they used Geralt to shoe horn it in.

This is too complex for corporate shilling. Corporate shills are large in numbers but VERY easy to spot because they're bored normalfags in an office somewhere.

These people are different. This is a concerted effort to draw the userbase against itself, and it's getting more obvious each second. Don't let it fucking happen. When you see these faggots, call them out.

This is a disgrace to the books though.

Or maybe, just maybe- people disagree with you.
Holla Forums is not a hive-mind, you egotistical twat.

Suck a dick, retard.

I thought it came off more like satire.

nah I doubt it, some cuck in this thread said Geralt says the same thing to Shani earlier in the game, which would imply it's meant to be a serious point and not a one-off joke.

how is it like satire? Your screens are from a different game too.

Things have gone so fucking wrong we can't even tell what is just satire and what isn't.
We have people who call themselves advocating for men to be allowed into women's bathrooms.

Yeah, Poe's law is a bitch.

Fun thread.

I just want to point out that satire is when a person, character, group, etc tries to accurately portray a specific viewpoint or ideology in order to emphasize said viewpoint or ideology's absurdity. You don't need a clue; the reaction that you feel in response to the absurdity is itself the clue that maybe what you're seeing is satire. The point is partially critique, but it's also to get the audience to examine their own viewpoints and those that would oppose them in order to develop a nuanced and more finely crafted world view.
You don't. You can't. Unless you can read minds. Holy shit.

Who's being cucked?

Of course a manchild ttglfag wouldn't be able to handle WRONG opinions.

how new can you be to not know this? check'em

interesting, the webm doesn't seem so absurd considering CDPR's track record.

How fucking ironic that thin-skinned faggots getting triggered by nazis are trying to make a claim about "wrong opinions"

Who are you quoting?

These posts are fascinating

I get that the thread is specifically made not to attract the crème of 8ch, but to get to this point rivals the place we all left 2 years ago

both Holla Forums and Holla Forums shares a similar hatred for SJWs, i see no harm in visiting both

You sound like a triggered prussiaboo faggot that doesn't know a joke when he sees one.

Protip: look in a mirror

Sure, but posting this shit is just low-tier bullshit.

perhaps he was under the impression Witcher series or anything Polish related was based. It wouldnt amaze me if he did

shilling, and butthurt plebbit/leftypol

Every Witcher thread since Witcher 2 cuckchan days. They managed to meme it into a "good game" and CDPR into "good devs" on cuckchan and they are super bitter to lose that stranglehold, even if only on fullchan. They are probably aware of the cycle of memes to some degree. They know about the trickle down memeconomy. Cuckchan memes do not trickle up onto this site. Our memes trickle down to them. We are the ghost of cuckchan's future. When shills lose control over this place it's only a matter of time until it also happens on cuckchan.