Young man goodifies three burglars (probably spics) in a botched home invasion

fox23.com/news/three-killed-in-wagoner-county-shooting/506461840

archive.is/zL3Jd

Deputies say two of the suspects were 17 and the other was 18. They say one had a knife and another had brass knuckles.

Other urls found in this thread:

newson6.com/story/35006296/broken-arrow-homeowner-shoots-two-intruders-police-say
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule#United_States
phys.org/news/2016-03-statistics-unanimous-agreement-witnessed-events.html
sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=1093
archive.is/Bpdsw
facebook.com/michael.redfearn?pnref=lhc
facebook.com/elizabeth.kohler.9843?pnref=lhc
facebook.com/max.cook.5074?pnref=lhc
facebook.com/jacob.redfearn.1/friends_all
archive.is/WmOs4
archive.is/g5yTj
archive.is/X9pp6
facebook.com/jake.woodruff.520
archive.is/1Q47N
linkedin.com/in/zachary-peters-32b82875/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=S2-7wvIQHFY
gunbroker.com/item/633862384
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-moe-freedom-rifle-springfield-xds-9mm-pistol-w-extra-gear-package.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already a thread. check catalog

She's cute. Would date/marry/kill/fuck

No, there isn't. Maybe you're thinking of /n/

I mean /newsplus/

kill it with fire

The fourth suspect's (the chick in the OP) name was "Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez"
They were absolutely all spics.

Geez being a poorfag is suffering I am getting ready for my first purchase and still stuck between AR or AK…

I wonder what went through her mind after the first shot. Did she stick around to hear the second shot? Did she leave before seeing one of her beaner buddies crawl out the front door and expire on the walkway?

I hope this is a lesson to other spics who think they can get away with robbing peoples' homes cuz muh racism

.223 is a really loud round I bet her fat asshole puckered when she heard her homies getting blasted.

that's beyond retarded

messihole is not sending their best.

How? If a pack of niggers murder you in your bed the whole lot of them get booked not just the one who pulled the trigger.

actually I think it's quite fitting in this case.

this video say the neighbors said it sounded liek THUNDER when the shots were fired. The Mexican girl went to the police station and said she had information about the shooting, she has been changed 3 counts of murder.
newson6.com/story/35006296/broken-arrow-homeowner-shoots-two-intruders-police-say

Deputy Nick Mahoney says officers arrived to find three men fatally shot. The neighborhood is in an unincorporated part of the county about 20 miles southeast of Tulsa.

Mahoney says the men were wearing black clothes, gloves and masks when they forced their way in through a back door. He says there's no reason to believe the son knew the intruders and that investigators are treating the case as a home invasion.

Tulsa CBS affiliate News on 6 reports the three would-be-burglars were 16,17 and 18-years-old. The station says one teen had brass knuckles and one had a knife.

Deputies say they arrested a fourth person, who they determined had driven the three suspects to the home. The fourth person, identified as Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, is booked in the Wagoner County Jail on three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree burglary, News on 6 reports.

fyi that's the good kind of land.

Well well, it looks like .223 is not so much of a mouse round anymore. Granted he might have had the appropriate barrel length.

The shooter come away clean? I fucking hope so.

most likely.

This is why America even through all the bullshit is the best country. If some niggers break into your house you can just light them up with no legal consequence, the way it should be. Love you Americunts

t. Jealous Aussie

It's probably written with the victims in mind but in this case she's held responsible for the deaths of her criminal buddies because she knowingly drove them to the place of the crime where they were shot. Makes sense to me.

Too much effort mate. If I was ever in a home invasion situation and my trusty flipblade failed I'd just take it on the chin, bleed out and be one with God.

Oh look it's that retard again.

dude the kid that slayed the beans prolly has fucked up hearing

i shot my ar without ear protection once and my ears were ringing for a while

sounds like they were bunched up in a narrow hallway and the young man with the home defense weapon lit them up. I wonder how many shoots were fired. 2 died in the house, 1 in the driveway

I think it's a great law, but that's because I'm never going to commit a crime that makes me subject to it. So why wouldn't you want that to be law?

Being a European is suffering I am getting ready for my first burglary and still stuck between jumping out the window and running or fighting them off with a butter knive and going to prison for it.

Get a gun permit. In my country at least, if I have a permit to keep a fun (at home, carry permits are fucking impossible to get), then I can shoot a burglar without getting charged with anything.

They won't be missed

and they weren't

Press F to pay respects to this mans hearing.
Will never be able to listen to Moonman congratulating him on his kills.

Tax-payer relief shots! Oklahoma is a shit-hole, and odds are there was meth involved one way or another. .223 isn't loud, and it DEFINITELY doesn't sound like thunder, good lord.

press F to this kids Dad's hallway carpet
probably spent hours trying to scrub it with peroxide before saying fuck it and replacing the blood soaked rag

As long as you're not doing shorter than that no problem.

press F to his property value too with having a death on it, fucking shitskins rob your hard earned property value even after you get rid of them

waste of a good flash hider tbh fam, buy a good one and just transfer it to new barrels when you shoot out the old one

I wouldn't take the risk and outright replace it, even if there is low risk of transmitting anything.

Don't make assumptions about other peoples gun laws lol. Anyway if the barrel is welded I won't be able to put a suppressor on also.

there are a lot of snap on suppressor ready muzzle devices

Eh? Do they work as good as the threaded kind?

In my country getting a gun permit is very difficult and even if I got one I would still go to prison for using the gun for self defence/ home defence

Yeah, residential burglary is pretty much a suicidal pursuit in many parts of the United States.

I think it's still stupid but it's not like I have sympathy for the beaners who commit burglary, so no real complaints from me.

Fucking awesome

They clearly didn’t count on the homeowner’s adult son being there, armed with one of the best home defense firearms ever designed, an AR-15.

Have the three dead been ID'ed yet?

Now let's find out whether the guy who shot them is a white nationalist so we can decide whether we should support this act of taco removal.

Since two of them appear to be minors it may take a while. They'll be ID'd at some point.

They've been deported to hell!

No she's not, her face is a ball of fat.

nice meme there freindo

trashing criminal scums, of course we support his actions, even if he is a nigger
not a chance he's a nog, the gun was legal

Where ya at Joe "AR's are not good self defense weapons" Biden?

You'd have to be one dumb motherfucker to rob a house where castle doctrine and ownership of firearms exist. Seriously, if I was a criminal, I would not rob any house in the South, especially Texas. I'd definitely rob houses in a shithole like California though.

Get an AR, there's fucking accessories everywhere, and when SHTF you'll probably be able to find ammo more available, unless Mother Russia airdrops some ammo for us when the civil war erupts, but the bear would also drop guns with that so maybe it won't be that much of a problem.

Seriously get an AR, the whole jamming and fouling shit is a meme.

What the hell is the matter with you?

No it isn't, it's a great law. Don't want to be nailed with felony murder? Don't participate in felonies. Anybody who isn't a nigger loving limp wristed faggot realizes this is fair.

her life is ruined, better get ready to be a carpet muncher for life Señorita

Ayy lmao.

God bless Oklahoma.

You know I used to give Oklahoma shit for being North Texas-lite, but that law is pretty legit.

A lot of states have these laws. It should be all 50 though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule#United_States

Not too bad, but could do with some improvement. Obviously criminal assault needs to count for felony murder too, fucking nigger lovers think that assault is somehow not a real crime.

aka 'cultural enrichment'

Bill the parents of the 'teens' who got goodified.

I know this feel. No way to live is it?

not really a spic, just a fat white woman with a spic name

I'd use heavy amounts of disinfectant on it, but I'd leave it there as a conversation starter

A pre build ruger is hitting like $450 now and PSA builds are like $400, a Wasr is about $630 for a good ak

Are these prices crashing because Trump won?

And the left would have rather seen this young man fighting off the three invaders with a flintlock pistol. Get fucked, lefties. God bless this gun owner and his son.

Yes, these companies were ramping up production to meet demands at the time, since everyone was panic buying, but now that Trump's in, no ones panic buying because no one thinks that Trump's going to ban ARs like King Nigger was wanting to do.

So now there's an excessive amount of supply with no demand, it's an excellent time to buy ARs.

all of this kek

The whole industry has been fueled by fear and panic buying for a long time, so there is a lot of people making AR stuff. People were preparing for hillary to win to ride the price hike, but she lost and no one has the urge to buy any.

Last may M&P 15 2's were about $500 then $15 shipping. Before the election it was about $560, now seeing them a few weeks ago for like $500 shipped. PSA builds are on sale more often too, haven't dropped as much though.

I wouldn't say its severely crashing, Its mainly just AR's,SCAR's, shit like that. Prices have gone down a good bit and will probably will get a little cheaper in the future.

Surplus and AK market is still shit though.

Anyone got the /k/ screencap from the user that defended his home from burglars with 20mm? Blew his eardrums out on the first shot.

Did they lighten ole Elizabeths picture to make her look more white or something???

Reddit/FunnyJunk/Imgur's inability to not repost everything that happens on an imageboard makes classic screencaps surprisingly easy to find on Google Image Search, actually.

learn to play rust better
scrubs didnt even put down sleeping bags

What a glutton.

guarantee she was fucking at least 2 of them. being mexican, she's probably pregnant by one.

Man, he let the whale get away.

Agreed let's go back to outlawing criminals so we can hunt them for sport

I live on the Isle of Palms south Carolina and its heaven. 95% white. Rich beachy area. People literally take golf carts to the grocery store and everyone is friendly. I often - no joke - leave my door unlocked. We have our own very tiny police force and everything is chill.
This could and should be how it can be.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but the cost of real estate there is very massively out of reach for an average Joe plumber or tradesman. Of course some extravagantly priced white-haven is going to be a (((safe zone))), no one can afford to live there, and if there are any reports of anything, the police are free to do their job quickly and efficiently (if they aren't completely lazy). These sorts of fantasies are wonderful, but truly don't fit the scope of the world today, and truly add to the problem.

it's all pink inside

Get an AR, fam. Check out Palmetto State Armory if you decide to build. Aks are overpriced as fuck right now and .223/5.56 would be ubiquitous if SHTF.

wouldnt mind if uncle Vlad dropped some full fun 74s

Daily reminder to keep electroic earpro with your home defense gun.

Anybody got the one about moose hunting with a PTRD-41?

hope their is not a kid coming out b4 she goes to prison

Fact: Mexican women reproduce asexually. They need a mate only for sustenance because they're too fucking fat and lazy to work. Also for emergency food.

Is that her name or a list of all the people she's eaten?

How did spics get so fat? I can understand Americans but Mexicans?

I just hope that the son and his family don't have to deal with any revenge or retaliation from the spic/nig's friends or family. That's something that I have never heard about; how are the people that lawfully defended themselves doing after the dust settles? Once the news story drops off the front page, are these folks having to deal with thugs calling and showing up at their homes looking to avenge "muh family"?

It would be nice to take a bunch of these cases and see how the self/home defenders are doing months or years after the incident.

By eating slower Mexicans

1. Fuck you for living the dream
2. Is that the island they used for Weekend At Bernie's?

You sure about that?

Not that user, but I doubt many of us are prepared to lick through a lolipop made of shit to get to the tootsie roll center.

Interesting question. I'd generally assume that paco and sancho's cousins would be too afraid to go fuck with whitey after their crew just got goodified by one dude. Now they'll have tighter security, and they've proven that removing taco is not something they will hesitate to do.

WHY did I click on that AFTER reading the filename?!

Because you're retarded?

ZimZam is still around trolling Trayboon supporters. Than again, he's a spic.

any science fags on to explain the deal with the dip in velocity between 20-23 inches?

Methods in testing and research. Sometimes a sample can give skewed data for a multiple amount of reasons. In this case ammo, rifle, range used, the shooter. Don't give it too much thought, just look at the general trend in relation to velocity and barrel length

Huh, so that's what they mean by white hispanic.

an unsatisfying but logical response. Thanks

Have you looked at the FBI's top ten most wanted list recently? All spics, all classified as 'white males'. They artificially boost white crime rates that way.

Heh.

To not have this go on forever, the main principle of a longer barrel is to have a longer interval of the gases expanding to propel the bullet down the barrel. Increasing the barrel length increases the velocity to a point, as there is a theoretical maximum and a practical limit to increasing fps.
The dip in velocity from 20 to 23 inches is from the complex interaction of air resistance, friction of the bullet against the lands of the rifling, and gas expansion in the chamber. After a point, there is no more energy from the expanding gases that can be usefully harnessed. The average limit of .223 is about 2930 feet per second. If you were to overcompensate with a barrel longer than 27 inches, you would begin to decrease the fps measured at the barrel significantly. Only changing other factors besides the length of the barrel could the velocity increase beyond the average limit, and that is going into snowflake and range queen territory.

The other user gave you a good answer, but "statistical error" is what it's this measurement noise is called, and it can fuck with research in very strange ways. It's why you can have research on a subject contradicting itself multiple times over a decade.

It should always be expected to an extent, and when it doesn't happen, it can mean that you are possibly doing something wrong: phys.org/news/2016-03-statistics-unanimous-agreement-witnessed-events.html

Here is where that image is from: sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=1093
They only had a sample size of 5, and used nothing more than averaging for creating a plot point. There are a lot of other factors that could be at play here.
I can safely say that dip is meaningless.

It would be nice to assume the criminal's friends and family would be afraid but I'm not so sure. Prolonged harassment and vandalism are easy to do and hard to prevent, especially if they are motivated by that savage tribalistic mentality often found in poor minorities. I've heard of property owners doing something as simple and justifiable as warning off people who are trespassing or engaging in theft like raiding the owner's vegetable garden. Days later the owner will find his property/home/vehicle vandalized.

I just wonder about these people's quality of life afterwards and if there is indeed any revenge incidents. Tighter security won't necessarily stop a brick through the window, arson, or people following/threatening you when out and about. Especially with spics, I can verify that an encounter with one can be like kicking a hornet's nest. They will all swarm to attack you; and it doesn't matter if they were in the wrong, you're the bad guy for daring to tell them to not do something.

Horrific.

There's also the issue that if someone wants you dead, and doesn't care about getting caught, there's nothing you can about it without secret service-tier protection.

Jamal/Paco can just follow you to the grocery store and pop you in the back of the head while you're reaching into the freezer to grab a bag of tendies. There is no way to prevent that, which is why you really need to uproot and move to a new (white) area if you end up killing some shitskins in a self defense scenario.

The best part is you can willingly invite them in your house, then kill them and file a report that they tried to kill you

literally nothing wrong with new wasrs

Poorfags, everyone. I actually fell for that meme and bought one of the new WASRs last year. It was such a fucking mess that I was able to get a full refund from a normally ultra kike-tier fun store that has a no-refund policy.

Quality AKMs start in the $1000 range. Quality ARs start at $800. From a practical standpoint, there is no reason to buy an AKM at the moment unless you've got a slavshit fetish, and that's coming from someone who currently owns a top-tier custom shop AKM.

Amazing how stupid these young spics were, I can't even imagine being this retarded and even thinking about breaking into someones home and trying to steal or hurt them for no reason other then a primitive cheap thrill, we all hate spics like this.

As a leaf does anyone know where I can get a gun? What the process is like?

maybe

god I wish I never clicked on that
now I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight

Interesting. I thought shit tier AK's were a thing of the 90's when everyone was desperate to have a hi-cap semi-auto rifle of any kind. Saw quite a few AK's back then that looked like they'd spent 20 years in Africa being sold for top dollar because they had a pistol grip - didn't think that sort of kikery was still going on but I guess it is.

Based

how new are you?

More like how fucking young is he? I remember blue waffle when I was in elementary school.

she is fat and short 4'11. bad genes.

The AK market was briefly unfucked while dubya was in office and we had

I remember about a jewelry store owner (at least that's what I think he was) in LA who got hit on 4 separate occasions within a couple years time and killed the perps every encounter. He eventually sold the business because he nearly died in the final encounter was tired of the shitheads trying to retaliate.

blue waffle, tub girl, meat spin, lemon party, etc. i remember all of that shit from college stop making me feel old

This makes me so mad at (((spics))), we need to get her deported!

This?

Notice the race of all the youths.

I see you fucking (((SPIC))), reported for being a (((SPIC SHILL)))!!

Yeah, makes sense. I pretty much finished my stockpile prior to the nigger taking office so I missed that second round of inflation. Just wish I hadn't sold my Norinco AK. Was N.I.B. and I didn't realize just how good it was compared to what was available afterwards.

Seems like U.S. manufacturers could easily fabricate a decent AK or even an SKS from scratch but then they would want 1800 USD. But nonetheless you're correct in stating that quality AR's are available dirt cheap now. Completely reversed from the bad old days.

Amazing, The Daily Fail comes through with the goods again.

archive.is/Bpdsw

Ammo is fucking expensive, can't go around wasting that shit.

And in other states you get charged for not killing someone.

Remember the always finish the job lads.

uhhh two of these guys were white?? i am less amused by this now.

the only good part about this is that the mexican troll bitch goes to jail.

The one on the right looks like a wigger, and they both acted like niggers, breaking and entering.

Criminals are criminals user. They should be shot on site and removed from society.

Nah, fuck them. Looks like one was an injun, last name was Readfern and the the third one is some kind of wooly headed mystery meat.

The third one looks like a mulatto.
Two whites, a fat spic woman and a mongrel.
That's the spirit multiculturalism right there my fellow anons.

Is this one of the kids who died ?

Hey Holla Forums
kid's dad was a Trump supporter, just saying.

facebook.com/michael.redfearn?pnref=lhc

If you guys want to lurk, here's everybody's facebook

the fattie spic

facebook.com/elizabeth.kohler.9843?pnref=lhc

One of the white kids

facebook.com/max.cook.5074?pnref=lhc

Another white kid (the one who's dad is a Trump supporter)

facebook.com/jacob.redfearn.1/friends_all

Now I need to find the mongrel…
will add the archive soon.

A dose of .223 solved his problem.

There is a really good pun in his name somewhere but I can't get it out.

Can't find the mongrel, either his family deleted his facebook or he uses another name…

here, if facebook decides to "delete" their accounts:

Jacob Redfearn
archive.is/WmOs4

Elizabeth Rodriguez
archive.is/g5yTj

Max Cook
archive.is/X9pp6

Sucks that they were whites, but unfortunately it is a necessary sacrifice if we are to show that nigger behaviour will not be tolerated whatever race you are.

ops found the sneaky nigger !

facebook.com/jake.woodruff.520

archive.is/1Q47N

Not a burger, explain this one.

Well now he'll be max cooked in hell.

Using a gun on someone counts as deadly force. Lets say you shoot someone and don't kill them, you better stick to the story that you were in fear for your life or for the life of someone else. If they survive and can convince a jury that they weren't a threat AND if you start to doubt yourself, you are going to get bent over the fucked.

Dead men tell no tales.

Can't find Zach on facebook, but he seens to work in Tulsa airport.

linkedin.com/in/zachary-peters-32b82875/

impossible to archive linkedin…

I'll send him a congratulatory message

Adding to this for those who don't understand why American police shoot someone dead. Again, if you fear for your life or feel you're at risk of significant harm you can shoot someone. This is one of the reasons why people who cry about cops not shooting someone leg are retarded. It creates doubt that you feared for your life. Also, anyone that has a basic understanding of guns knows you aim for center mass.

Shit.

Liz Rodriguez

GIT GOOD!

Go AK all day long.

Even though bullshit import restrictions have driven price up, an AK - even a shittily-made AK - will absolutely fire with mud, sand, ice, dirt, whatever - an AR can misfire if you feed it some ammo it doesn't like.

Have both; like both; but SHTF, AK will earn its weight in corpses.

That and cops might get suspicious if you magdumped on one while standing over them.

Son has a sense of fucking humor, top kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Slavboos on suicide watch

It's just a meme stemming from the vietnam war when the m16s were poorly machined and had some wonky lube. Any gun will fuck up if fed crap ammo and not maintained.

No, it was the because of the government ordnance department trying to save shekels that was the issue.

The decided to use surplus ww2 ball powder in the 5.56 ammo, which was different from the pellet type the rifle was designed to use, without consulting Stoner or armalite. This caused higher extraction pressures and it would cause the extractor to slip off the case or completely rip of the back of the case. They also didn't chrome line the barrels during initial production runs to save cost, and caused pitting in barrels and chambers, rust as well because lol jungle.

The government accountants also decided it would be a great idea to not issue any cleaning kits in the beginning.

This is not cuckchan or /christian/, nobody cares about nigger babies being killed.

did they mean AM?

shiggidy

Severe canting issues were a issue with the early 2000's ones. Do some still come from the factory with some cant? Yes but this is shit made by drunk slavs, if it can still be zeroed then it is considered in spec by them.

Cugir Arms Factory is a huge exporter of these rifles to all over the middle east, lots of them go to Saudi Arabia and other nations, as well as private contractors.

Go look at any AK coming out of eastern europe, bulgarian SLR's still show up with canted parts at $850+, same with NPAPs.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2-7wvIQHFY

memeski is shooting 2.25 out of his and it past his testing with no issues

non issue, modern wasrs haven't had a problem with them, neither have npaps.

They were cheap since the qc was shittier then it was now, and they were parts kit guns.

Any new production ak with new wood furniture is going to be shit, look at any of the american made ak's, or npaps.

like I said all slav shit has shit that falls though, fucking SLR's have had chrome lining that dripped out to the crown, canting on par with early 2000's wasrs and some bores there weren't concentric. pic related

If you think wasrs are bad, then you are gonna shit yourself if you look at the american ak's on the market with cast bolts, turnions, sights, all which have shitty machining, break super easy and have shitty US barrels on them, and shit riviting.

Versus a wasr with forged parts, chromelined barrel, doesn't explode and for the most part no longer has canting issues.

I saw a fucking ras 47 with a gas block that CRACKED after 40 fucking rounds.

>Poorfags, everyone.
I don't even fucking own one, you are just an idiot for spewing old memes

Depends on how you define quality.

I can agree with that at.

Cheers, got it. As I understand it though, if you shoot too many times, that'll also be considered excessive force, correct? Meaning you have to shoot them dead from one fixed position and range, instead of wounding them and walking over and then finishing the job.

Shill harder, intl.

Not in-spec for me for a $700 gun, when I can get a 6920 for $800.
Which is why I recommended custom shop builds.
Heh. I'm telling you what mine was.
Out of spec trash, just like the missing dimples.
They're still being shipped packed full of metal shavings, canted to hell and back with non-concentric bores, sloppy park jobs all scratched to shit like they were repeatedly thrown on rocks, all at the FUCK YOU price of 700 shekels. They're a fucking joke.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a parts kit gun if it is properly fitted and assembled.
Not an excuse.
Not an excuse.
Not an excuse.
Still not an excuse. I think you see where I'm going with this.

i wanna get a cheap ar. should i get an psa ar-15 on gunbroker like this one:

gunbroker.com/item/633862384

to save myself the trouble of putting it together or are there better options?

I think that's correct. It was a mid day robbery when they thought everyone would be at work. Who knows, maybe the old man is retired.

PSA is a decent option for poorfag ARs, although that one is missing a rear sight which you'll need to buy, and you'll probably be spending ~$50+ for shipping+insurance, as well as the transfer, so the actual cost is going to be $600+, which is awfully close to the ~$800 for a high-tier AR.

If you want to buy from PSA, sign up for their emails and watch the sales. They have sales all the fucking time. Look for a good complete (forged) lower on sale and snap that shit up. After that, shop around for the upper of your choice, ideally without a BCG so you can throw a nice one from BCM in, and you're done. Good, cheap AR.

Are you sure you want to cross that border, hombre?

cuckchan Holla Forums needs to leave

Looks spic to me, but the name is clearly of English origin. Could be spic+nog+white.

Don't even bother deporting her, just hang her.

It is case by case basis on how that can be determined, in addition to the State laws. A lot of it comes down to how a jury will interpret stopping the threat.

If Quantravious breaks into your home, you shoot him and he collapses like a sack of potatoes and then you stroll up and put 2 more rounds into his coconut then yeah, it's a problem with the jury. People have received life sentences for doing just that. Being in a fixed position doesn't really enter into the equation though.

I ended up spending ~$1k for a base AR, mags, sling, sights, 500 rnds, cleaning kit, etc.

Expect to spend the cost of the gun on all the other shit you'll need. Also you'll go through a minimum of 100 rnds getting the sights right and breaking it in.

>>9608082palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-moe-freedom-rifle-springfield-xds-9mm-pistol-w-extra-gear-package.html

Are you sure that's the right Elizabeth Rodriguez? If it is, then drugs really fucked her shit up. She's fat and non-white, but not necessarily unattractive in some of her Facebook photos.

Watch this.

The Daily Mail is the most award winning and factually accurate news outlet in the UK. Brit-cucks singal against it because it leans right, they are butthurt that they break stories that show how Labour is corrupt as fuck and muslims are a cancer onto Britain.

It can come across as a bit tabloidish to Americans with their celebrity coverage but they do kick ass and take names when it comes to presenting facts.

In this particular case, as usual, the local news sources were almost completely worthless. It's a sad state of affairs when the bongs are covering some hick town's stories better than the useless faggots in Oklahoma.

What the fuck are you talking about/? Daily mail posts a bunch of fake stories that make no sense I've browsed /x/ for years and they will always post retarded shit that we debunk…. Or was it daily news…..

It's a mix of retarded celebrity nonsense but they do actually cover real stories and provide information.

>>>/k/

she went to the police station like 'yo i know who killed those guys'? thinking they'd give her a medal or something?

Shit, was supposed to reply to that abortion thread, not this one.
wrong tab…

It is user, makeup and the right camera angle will do wonders to a woman's face.

Dat facebook angle.

kinda cute tbh fam, such a waste

you can get a ruger 556 for $450 or a M&P sport 2 for $500

I like how jews started calling burglaries "home invasions" to make them seem more exciting and less criminal.

Wiggers and a half-nigger. The fat pig driver that got arrested knew the son and the house, maybe they kept cash or valuables on hand.

ktul.com/news/local/woman-arraigned-for-involvement-in-wagoner-county-home-invasion-triple-homicide

They were all good boys, especially the half-nigger. Also the fat pig driver planned the whole thing. Hopefully Oklahoma gives her the needle.

heavy.com/news/2017/03/max-cook-jake-woodruff-jacob-redfearn-jacob-redfearn-broken-arrow-oklahoma-home-invasion-burglary-shooting-teens-killed-photos-facebook/