Are you niggers ready for the newest laughingstock of the FGC?

Are you niggers ready for the newest laughingstock of the FGC?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G1H7O
youtube.com/watch?v=nn3Cc-4Cd0s
archive.is/rrmpb
archive.is/PqzE8
archive.is/O7QAM
archive.is/BiMUV
esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=32813&Title=&Title=Injustice: Gods Among Us
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/02/capcom-bans-noel-brown-pro-tour-2016-incident-combo-breaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=0MJmbozmsis
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0xUAm8CK3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user, nothing could ever replace SkullGirls

Still not as laughable as Rising Thunder, but at most we'll see one forced appearance at EVO followed by single-digit entrance numbers at every other major.

One, Holla Forums is not part of the FGC, you guys suck ass at fighting games and never leave your house to go to actual tourneys, you're stream monsters at best, you -are- the laughting stock of the FGC already.

Two, all Boon fighting games don't rely on the FGC at all, they consistently outsell everything else on the market simply by giving casuals tons of content, a pretty winning strategy that is currently completely crushing the competition.

FGC is absolute cancer why should I care? There's a reason they're Californians.

You could say there was SOMETHING to be had out of Rising Thunder. Simplified, yes, but I used it to teach my friend the basics of Fightan and prove to him that the games aren't just "memorize combos". Proper defense, footsies, cross-ups and shit like that.

I actually didn't follow it beyond release, all I know is it has a fucking shitton of projectiles that render footsies moot. What is the big deal about it?

In other words, shit that doesn't matter because nobody actually plays the games at tournaments. Shit, UMvC3 isn't even for sale anymore and it still gets more entrants at every tournament than MK/Injustice, despite the sales numbers.

If you want even more proof, look at MK9. It sold plenty, but even among casuals the actual base of players dropped to nil within 2 months because of shit netcode and broken mechanics.

What wonderful news!
I greatly enjoyed the games and the story. And I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves for this new game.
Do you think they'll do another tie in comic series for it like last time?

Oh shit I didn't think about that. The threads back on half Holla Forums were pretty fun. I don't think the next comic series would be able to capture the same magic with things like batman loosing his only love.

Hyped
I'm guessing you'll be able to choose different versions of each character(Kryptonite Batman…) ala MKX

You…aren't informed on fighting game history, are you?
Then again Holla Forums isn't FGC so i'm not surprised.

We've had this situation before, where more and more fighting games tried to cater exclusively to the comp community, and casuals got scared off.
It resulted in a massive fighting game genre crash that killed EVERYTHING aside, you guessed it, MK games, that continued to sell in that period.

Anyone that's FGC understand that fighting games are a balance of the comp scene, and the casual purchases in order to sell initially, and then survive long term, with absolute bombs such as SFV and Boon fighters massively outselling everything else consistently, if capcom doesn't get their shit together fast we might be heading towards a second crash.

To be FGC doesn't equal being a tourneyfag, it's a complex interaction between the two sides of fighting game enthusiasts, resulting ideally in harmony of sales and lasting scene.

This is another reason why Holla Forums can't be FGC by the way, Holla Forums is too stupid and kneejerk extremist retarded to get that the genre survives on this delicate balance.

Skullgirls actually had a pretty good showing at Combo Breaker, recently. The game is doomed to never be big, but I think it has found its niche.

I really disliked Injustice's and MKX whatchamacallit cinematic finisher system. I sure hope they won't bring along the bugs of either.

Injustice as a series is still going, though. I imagine it'll be a supplement to that.

newfag go and stay go.

SFV sold like shit though.

That's exactly what he said, retard.

But the first one was garbage.

Will they do the MKX thing and replace the characters people actually like with some new faggots that everybody hates?

so can we agree the "FGC" is a bunch of sellouts, looking after the sweet Esport money?

It's better to refer to the community of each game and their players and let's ignore commentators and community managers altogether because these are nothing but a bunch of cucks trying to change fightan into some SJW shit so they can get even bigger paychecks

People hate Cassie, Jacqui and Kung Jin .
Most people are neutral on Takeda.
Most people like Ferra & Torr and Kotal Kahn.
Everyone fucking loves Erron Black and D'Vorah.

For a series that was born in 1992 and tried before to add tons of new characters with terrible results, i think they did a pretty good job this time, just 3 objectively bad and unlikeable characters.
True, they're VERY unlikeable, but it could've been much worse, considering past attempts.

Last time we tried that majors got overrun with Smashfag autists who are even worse than SJWs (who don't even play fightan games).

The problem is, they took out characters that were fan favorite to put those in. Also their ridiculous 3-style bullshit is fucking stupid, you can see the styles of other fighters there.
There is no reason Rain and Baraka shouldn't have been in the game, same goes for Sindel.

ITS GARBAGE

Baraka sorta lives on in Alien Tarkatan variation, in many ways much better than anything Baraka could do moveset wise up to this point.
However i do agree that cutting away those three wasn't wise, but knowing Boon they'll all be back eventually anyway.

Every single fighting game ever rotates characters out and adds new ones in. It is nothing new. SF3 was infamous because it changed the entire roster.

Still want to know what is the big problem with Injustice in the first place. Over-reliance on projectiles and no footsies?

not thx

MK characters, and possibly video game characters as a whole, have to be pretty straightforward for them to work. The most popular characters are Fire Ninja and Ice Ninja. Things that can be boiled down in two quick words. Ghost Ninja, Lizard Ninja, Electric Man, Fan Ninja, Hat Man.

When MK was in the 3D arena era of games no one liked, who was one of the very few characters that returned in MK9? Blind Swordsman.

Who are the most popular characters of MKX? Bug Woman and Cowboy Man.

How do you even describe the new earthrealm characters? The reason they're so unlikable is because they all have the same personality of 'spunky cocky quip teenager with a rough past who's flaw is their overconfidence'. The only reason people are divided on Takeda is because he's the only one with a costume that doesn't blow.

Cassie gets real irritating and has the same moves as her parents who are in the game as well, and was shoved in our faces as the spunky new protagonist, Kung Jin is boring, and Jacqui might be the blandest character in MK history, including Mokap. In fact, all Earthrealm characters just have really boring looking costumes. Johnny, given his personality, reallly shouldn't wearing a tacticool hoodie and slacks.

And people end up using only one variation of a character for some reason, even though all 3 tend to be real different.

Yeah like Bo Rai Cho

Oh wait he's in MKX as well so uhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh

Well yes, but the only time I saw it done that badly was in Soul Calibur 5.
The problem isn't that these are new character. The problem is that they are too much like the characters that are already in. No idea who decided to do the whole children bullshit but it was stupid as fuck.

Is this new pasta

I got you friendo

Thank you for the copypasta.

Is this a copypasta?

I don't think so. Its probably just an actual Californian with his head so far up his own asshole as is customary per Californian etiquette.

Of course i agree, actually that's the entire reason why people don't hate Takeda, it's his chain whips.
Even just a cool weapon used in a cool way can save a character.

When it comes to what the fanbase calls "The MK babies" Boon is simply falling back to the very nineties mistake of introducing a younger character that is "It's like X character, but younger to beh hip with the kids!".
Boon still thinks like a very '90 type of person, and that's the entire reason why Mk retains it's charm, but that also means it falls to the same tropes and mistakes products from the '90 suffered from sometimes.

I really fucking like Bo' Rai Cho.
Some people hate him and they're perfectly justified in hating him, i can definitely see why he would be hated, but to me he's the Dan of MK, sort of a parody character, i like it when he's included.

I forgot they existed and all the damage control when X was released.
Why do Boon cocksuckers exist?

Yes that. Exactly. That. Some unfunny "XD SO RANDUM" character (sometimes underpowered so people can go "LOL I BEAT YOU WITH JOKE CHARACTER") that is just there to destroy the mood and add unfunny garbage to the roster that nobody wants to play with/against. Instead of a genuinely funny or interesting character. I'd easily take El Fuerte or Rufus above the likes of Bo Rai Cho and Dan any time of the day. I guess the MK equivalent would be Johnny Cage as the funny/likeable character.

You are the cancer.

Nostalgiafags

They fall under the same category with people who think Carmack made anything good after Doom 2 and think Miyamoto made anything good after SMW.

will it be broken and unsupported like MKX on the PC?

It's not that bad really, i don't think a guy that farts as one of his attacks is out of place in MK, a game where you can rip someone's spine right out of his ass.

MK doesn't take itself seriously in the first place, i don't see why you have such a problem with a character in it that doesn't take himself seriously in turn.

How is Batman able to compete with Flash, considering he has the speedforce and all.

You mean like every Netherrealm game ever released on PC? I don't think I like that assumption young man. How dare you.

You tick all the boxes. You are the cancer.

Magic plot device pills that make no sense.

I payed like 5$ for Injustice after all my friends jumped into it and bought it full price, it felt pretty great honestly.

But the game was pretty fun, I liked the characters and I liked the variety of costumes. There's also some okay stuff to do on the side.

It was fairly enjoyable imho.

I actually like Takeda, and not just because of the chain whips. His personality isn't annoying and even if he has the whole "dad abandoned me" stick in regards to Kenshi he has his moments. His fight against Scorpion in the introduction has its moments too - especially when he gets his master's sword and for a moment Scorpion is like "wait where did it go?"

Fuck Kung Jin though. His entire story is "I'm gay and I have to fill in on someone else's shoes".

Actually try to hold a conversation, you massive sperg.

You said Bo' Rai Cho breaks the mood.
In MKX he's massively toned down, and they turned one of his styles into a direct homage of Drunken Master (a kung fu homage in MK, holy shit how out of place, am i right?).
Even if one dislikes the characters in other games, he's fine in MKX.

I did and you deflected everything with "BUT I DONT THINK A GUY FARTING HIS ATTACKS IT OUT OF PLACE LMAO XDDDDD". You're the one refusing to hold a conversation and the way you're acting you're just proving me right with every fucking post you make. Kill yourself cancerous faggot.

Right, i can see you're just another shitposter and i was completely wasting my time with you, silly me for even trying.

Kung Jin is shit also because his weapon is retarded.
It's a staff-bow thingie?
It looks stupid, it feels stupid to use, and in turn that makes the character stupid.
They should've just given him a proper bow and make him a character that entirely revolves around using arrows in various ways with different styles.

Keep listing your own offences while pretending to be high and mighty. Exactly as expected from someone as cancerous as you.

It's almost like OP is a shit. Attitude like that is what keeps games like Power Stone from existing anymore.

I miss it too.
I wonder if it could be resurrected on 3DS in some form with the japs playing smash mostly on that.
They tried it on PSP and it didn't go well, yeah?

you would think a non competitive casual game like powerstone would be something to sell but since everyone knows rhyeU and the hadoukens they have to hang on brand name appeal like every other large company and never let go.

More like a remake of Power Stone, but sure, let's say it's a new game.

As an archer it frustrates me even more. A bow is not meant to be used as a blunt weapon like that - you are already applying enough tension on it with the string - anything else and it is just going to snap in half and render it useless.

fucking saved

How is that Street fighter 5 doing?

Fucking Dragonball Z: Budokai has deeper fighting mechanics than the shit Boon keeps putting out.

He's pulled the "all of Holla Forums is retarded" card several times, you're surprised he's a faggot?

I didn't even notice he was the Californian. Fuck I should pay more attention to IDs, they're even coloured.

Mortal Kombat has had Babilties and friendships
What mood are you even talking about?

Dan is an over confident, goofball schlub who is going up against people that are out of his skill class. Early on he was just a comically gimped shoto, taking the piss out of SNK, but nowadays he has come into his own as a fairly solid character.

There are far weirder, more """"randum"""" characters than Dan in fucking Street Fighter.

Bo Rai Cho's potty humor shit is dumb, but who cares, it's MK. The series isn't worth taking seriously on any level beyond its 'milking money from casuals' capabilities.

Why?

This. Just look at Necro, a Dhalsim clone Russian experiment failure who sings opera. Or Rufus the fatass movie buff who declares a rivalry for no reason other than "that's how it is in the movies".

Maybe we'll see power girl and some better female faces.

Hopefully they leave out all the NU 52 bullshit. If black Wally is in there I won't even pirate it.

But user! The critics said suicide Squad was incredible!!!

Everyone lost any credibility after Deadpool.

user pls, you and I both know they're going to include it either way.

The Green Arrow show is alright

Let's be realistic here, did anyone who knows a lick about Deadpool honestly expect the film to be anything but Waypool randumbness?

Doesn't excuse the film, but anyone with sense saw it coming from the first teaser.

I will never understand how anyone still likes Boon shit. They are some of the consistently shittiest games out there. If you hate Skyrim but love Mortal Kombat that is completely incomprehensible.

Apparently they were originally gonna make it much darker, but FOX said no.

I barely even play fighting games and I can recognize how shallow and dumb Netherrealm's games are.

What?

No it's fucking not.

Probably, which will make me pass the whole thing up entirely. Funny thing is that DC now realizes what a mistake NU52 was and is bringing back all their old characters, though I imagine when this started development they were still trying to save their awful new universe.

It was the last movie I gave it's fair shot. All the critics were raving about it, but I hate critics so I figured that if they liked it then it must be shit, then all my friends started saying how good it was… but my friends have been known to have casual taste. I decided if it was bad I'd never listen to any of them again when it comes to movie… and boy was it bad.

I dont fucking get it and I wish all of then went back to /svidya/.

I don't understand. can someone explain to me what do all those words mean ? i know i am slow

I don't get it myself user, at least Sm4sh and Melee have things going for them. Boonshit is just bargan bin trash for casuals that eat em up because of MUH GORE.

People who like MKX are casuals who couldn't play a real fighting game if it bit their cocks off.

What I found frustrating in the first game was the fact that plenty of DC fighters were not in there. They chose some bad characters.
Maybe characters like Vixen, Lady Shiva, Barda, Grodd, Plastic Man, Buster Gold & Blue Beetle fighting together(I mean, why not?)…
More variety, less Batman stuff.

MKvsDC 2 when?

Which is why FGC a shit.
Heaven forbid a "fighting" genre kind of game should be allowed to exist outside of FGC. Fuckers either see vidya as a fighter genre, which only exist in FGC to these bastards, or the game is not a fighting game…even when the game is a fighting game. Official tourneys ruin vidya. Can't just dick around anymore.

What are you even on about?

Nobody cares what you play on your own. The only time the FGC says anything is when faggots try to start saying "X is a fighting game" when it clearly isn't. Keep your false statements to yourself and go play video games.

But a new Power Stone is coming out, but it's not called Power Stone.

Faggots should include more horror movie characters, at least then it would be a good game, a casual one but good. Pennywise when?

that being said, injustice so far is the best western serious attempt at a fighting game

I disagree on the grounds that Skullgirls, for all of its faults, doesn't feel like a clunky piece of shit.

This is the same FGC that has two smash games on EVO's main stage two years in a row. Of course the FGC is a bunch of sellouts.

Granted, D&D is normalfag as fuck and keeping up with WH40K really puts a strain on hygiene budgets, but it's sad that signs like that need to exist.

You just proved his point. The elitism of the FGC means anything that deviates from the "norm" is not a fighting game.

The reason so much Batman stuff was included because the Nolan movies were still pretty popular. All the other characters were chosen pretty much based on that or casual audience familiarity. Which is why we got all 7 from the Justice League cartoon and some Teen Titans. I think DC has a more of a variety of stuff they're trying to sell, so hopefully we'll get more a variety of characters.

I'd really like Plastic Man and Vixen too.

If I want to play a game it needs to be one that doesn't look worse than puke

Skullgirls and Killer Instinct are far better efforts, but Killer Instinct has the massive issue of being shackled to xbone and W10, and Skullgirls has the problem of having far too few characters for a game that can go up to 3v3.

I do think SF 3 was supposed to be a whole new series, but Capcom didn't want to risk too much with a whole new 2D series, so, they add only the necessary amount of characters from SF 2 in order to make the title work in the franchise.

Will Batgirl still be on the roster?

Looking at these pictures, I really wonder why on Boon's absurd logic he thought it would be a good idea to remove Mileena from MK vs DC. He already had Sonya as the babyface, it would make sense to add a female heel. Just like DC had Diana and Selina.

Isn't Injustice just MK with DC skins instead of gore?
I imagine it'll just be as nothing a fighter as MK normally is.

itt Holla Forums pretends like they are part of FGC because they play smash bros melee with the items turned off

So it's Green Lantern Batman vs. Sinestro Flash?

You're talking about Dick, right?

:^)

Injustice >>>> Marvel vs Capcom 3

Looking forward to the complete edition of Injustice 2

Cassie would have been fine if they actually had her replace Sonya and/or Johnny. She has the best parts of both of them.

Likewise, even Jacque and Kung jin are salvageable.

jacque they just need to go full fucking mech suit/gundam heavyarms with that shit like in her concept art, and make Kungjin jess of an annoying twat and play up the mongolian archer/spirtualist influences his design has. make him a less lame nightwolf.

Takeda's only problem is his personality, gameplay wise he's great, but they could focus more on his whips.

Erron and kotal are literally perfect, they just need to not be jobbers in story mode. Kotal in particular would benefit from having the writter in the comics do the story, as he's GOAT in that. D'vorahh is really cool but could be less humanoid. Ferra and Tor are whatever

It hurts

No they didn't the fuck are you talking about?

And don't fucking tell me just because the girls don't dress like strippers anymore means they haven't gone SJW.

But hipster girl

But black chick

But gay Asian fuckboy

There was a controversy over the female characters appearance during the release of MKX. As a result, the some of the characters outfits and models were altered to look less revealing or gratuitous.

I don't recall that and I was following all the hype and comic threads on cuckchan Holla Forums at the time religiously.

Proof?

I know they modified kitana's costume slightly from the concept art but I don't recall it being in response to any complaints.

You also forgot the Burch.

oh god I did forget fuck my ears

I didn't want to remember

Excerpt from MKX Wikipedia article dedicated to the series controversies:
In 2013, video game commentator TotalBiscuit took on to Twitter and reddit to defend Mortal Kombat from accusations of misogyny, citing the term's dictionary definition and other arguments. On the other hand, game journalist Patrick Klepek (Giant Bomb) argued that "designs might not be misogynistic if we’re going by the baseline definition of 'hatred of women,' but they’re certainly tainted with sexism. (Of which the second Oxford Dictionary definition is 'attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.') Every single woman in Mortal Kombat is wearing the equivalent of a bikini."

Gamespot article: archive.is/G1H7O
Essentially the same article in video format: youtube.com/watch?v=nn3Cc-4Cd0s
Forbes article: archive.is/rrmpb
An entire fucking 33 page long thread on GameFAQs: archive.is/PqzE8
Faggots on reddit talking about TotalBiscuit's petty Twitter arguments about the game: archive.is/O7QAM
Patrick Klepek on how the designs may be inherently misogynistic: archive.is/BiMUV

I'm not saying that Neatherrealm are SJWs, just that there was a controversy over how certain characters appeared, that these characters may have been altered as a result of general SJW influence, and that this is where the implications that "X developer/publisher has gone SJW" come from. I realize that this is pretty flimsy evidence to try and build the argument that Neatherrealm are SJWs, but I'm not making that case. MKX released around the same time that GamerGate was in full effect, so of course tensions were already high, and people were ready to latch onto anything they could use as ammunition for their crusade.

that shit must be shunned

Meh I had fun with Injustice

My bro would train as Batman for hours and I would walk in pick the Joker and he would beat me 20 to 1, But when I did win it was satiating as hell.

OR
I would just pick DOOMSDAY and win everytime.

Did it really have a physical release?

Yeah.

Newest? What for we already have Smash.

Hey look, another DLC shotstorm I won't buy until they release the definitive edition.

For some reason I really wish there was video footage of management asking some neckbeard to gtfo because he smells like shit.

The EVO organizer is a sellout, not the community.

I have no stake in this conversation. I don't give a shit about who sells out and who doesn't but I gotta say that's a pretty retarded fucking argument you have there.

If the community told EVO organizers to suck a dick and moved on somewhere else, then you'd have a point. If the community still actively participates and deals with "sell outs" then the community is the problem, not the organizer.

It's about as hard as making a successful migration from 8/v/ to another video game board that hopefully doesn't have Mark as BO, people keep coming back because it's the largest fighting game tournament and because people keep coming back it's the largest fighting game tournament. Games that get screwed over more often, tendencially anime games, have also developed other tournaments that are effectively their main tournament.

A DC fighting game that didn't suck could be cool

No thanks

That's some meta shit right there

You can do a nut punch brutality in mk10 that causes your opponent's head to fall off. You can also commit suicide in Deception.

Tell me this Nega-Satan, did Miyamoto make Super Mario Galaxy or SMW2?

Well, if there is any confusion or doubts user…
There is an old saying
All talk and actions of mkX says netherrealms will just make more female friendly characters.
Odd considering devs have no idea what women want. Not even feminists. Read a romance novel a few years back. Woman at the end let's go of executive chef position she suckered out of cause she is happier being a housewife and community leader with new hubby and neighbors. Who knew women like being feminine

So more edgy Capeshit?

But the first game was rated T.
esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=32813&Title=&Title=Injustice: Gods Among Us

I wonder if this means it'll have something like fatalities.

im still very mad i bought MKX on pc
i have never felt so betrayed by a gaming company before

Then you clearly haven't been here long.

Run before the ZoE fans find you.

Are you a nigger OP?

Say a bunch of people that couldn't get SF3 and it's new mechanics making the game a commercial failure.

kek. He even pegged you guys perfectly with Holla Forums being too extremist and therefore retarded to ever understand nuanced market interactions.

Nice ip jump, faggot.

you dont need that shit in other fighting games such as any 3D fighter

as much as Holla Forums likes to pretend otherwise, one cannot sell big budget games to niche audiences. The only way to succeed in that path is to create good games on shoestring budgets and pushing those limited resources as far as they will go. Which cannot make a fighting game, especially these days.

And even if you did, the FGC probably wouldn't play it anyway, because they're too busy playing the big games like Marvel and Street Fighter and whatever else comes out.

Why is the fighting community so desperate and defensive? are they scared of something?

SFV catering to a group of elitists that border on a statistical error while hoping that casuals will buy your game due to its name alone, shitting out a 60 dollar early access game surely had nothing to do with the game selling like dogshit and getting outsold by poken.
No sir, no way, its either FGC or nothing.

IT'S TOO LATE YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU'RE GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WILL NEVER STOP BEING MAD THAT THESE INCOMPETENT FUCKWITS COCKED UP ZOE HD SO HARD THAT ZOE 3 GOT CANCELLED

Looks shopped, no way in hell there would be someone sitting at Skullgirls cabinet

checked
and kekd.

WB … It's be Batman Fighter

More silly HarleQuin humor!

best gril

And here it is.

But I really, really would like to understand how this assholes could not learn with KOF XIV and show us gameplay, not some stupid animation.
Well, I think western audiences are really kind of stupid nowadays.

Most people are stupid and have shit taste, water is wet, the sky is blue.

That's kind of cute.

Don't get this on PC

I hope you're ready for 4 more years of this guy winning everything NRS related.

All I care about is whether my nigga Grundy makes it in.

I just want to know why George Washington had a SPAS 12 dammit.

That's got to be an abstract kind of feeling.

Did you just say Power Girl?

They don't give a fuck about FGC, so I don't really understand why you expected a gameplay footage.

Since when Michael Cera is black?

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/02/capcom-bans-noel-brown-pro-tour-2016-incident-combo-breaker/

BEHAVE THUGS OR NO EVO FOR YOU

Are they even gonna show the fucking vid? Make accusations all you fucking want. I need to see proof. Again tourneyfags a shit.

If you ask the legions of manchildren Batman fans, they'll tell you that Batman can beat literally any opponent easily because "HE'S SOOPER SMART AND HE HAS PREP TIME AND CAN COME UP WITH A COOL PLAN THAT CAN BEAT ANYONE BECAUSE HE'S JUST SO COOL YOU GUYS."

Batman is intended to be an ordinary man with limits. It's his deluded fans that think he's intended to be on the same level as demigods.

These type of games should never have serious plots.
Not even Superman should be able to just punch Flash to be honest.

What they could do is the Smash approach. Something completely absurd were it's clear you are not using the real characters.

Or you could try the MvsC 2 approach of "it's just fucking game magic".

But DC wants to tie-in comics books with the grim settings… Well, shit.
I still find it funny how the comic completely killed the whole idea behind Diana's bracelets by showing she is invulnerable anyways.

Why are people bumping this?
-The first game was shit
-Its edgy as shit and using an even shittier movie as basis
-The female characters will be SJWed to kingdom come
-WB
-Microtransactions
-DLC whoring
-Western fightan
-Shit western fightan
-Boon is a hack and this has been proved
Are people here really excited for this garbage?

This is what upsets me the most. WW was kind of a boring character, but at least she did some different things. Now she's female superman with a sword and lasso.

And the choice of characters for the first game was so weird too.
So many of the DC fighters were not there. Hell, even plenty of the strange and interesting ones too were not there. Sad really.

I kinda liked the idea she could read the human body well enough to know what direction the bullet would go to deflect. Almost like she was trained to do so.

Anticipating his movements?
Nanobats injecting narcotics into everyone but his bloodstream?

They haven't given up on Supergirl?

Fuck Powergirl, I hope they leave her out; sick of seeing that bitch.

I went in expecting shit with entertaining action.

Which Blue Beetle?

Didn't they shit up her design?

except that the smash community is massive, packed to the brim with autistic (man)children. of course they'll have it on the main stage, the demand is very much fucking there

now, killer instinct being main stage every year…that's the sellout

But Killer Instinct is better then half the fighting games there

You can cry windows 10 all you want, but that does not make it a shit game, it just means the circumstances to get it are shit

Ted Kord probably. I think it's the best one to pair with Booster.

Will there be another hilariously shitty tie-in comic?

KI was the only thing worth watching at EVO last year,

oh and GGXRD but just because of that silly mistake and epic comeback

I know that feel so fucking much.

I can't even look at Reptile and not feel jaded.

The laughingstock of the FGC is the FGC itself and its mere existence.

Fuck this piece of shit

Fuck you, dirty cunt nigger motherfucker

Got a link to the GGXRD vids?

Woshige can't count: youtube.com/watch?v=0MJmbozmsis
Comeback might have been Zidane - Hasegawa but I have no idea which match the other user was talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=Y0xUAm8CK3Q

Oh god I remember Woshige now!!
Yeah, GGXRD was hype.