Auspol

On account of /auspol being absolutely dead and there being nothing in the catalog. Let's talk Australia.

So; today, in the Senate, 20 senators are going to speak about the Coalition's proposed changes to 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act.

These changes are to remove the phrase "the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people" and replace the words "offend" and "insult" with "vilify".

These changes have been proposed and supported by a wide range of knowledgeable people:

Attorney-General George Brandis

Paul Howes, a dirty unionist, who nevertheless the less said "section 18C stretches into the realm of what Orwell might have called a Thought Crime"

The Australian Law Reform Commission who announced "In particular, there are arguments that s18C lacks sufficient precision and clarity, and unjustifiably interferes with freedom of speech by extending to speech that is reasonably likely to ‘offend’." The Australian Law Reform Commission is an independent statutory body created specifically to talk about these things.

The President of the Human Rights Commission Gillian Triggs.

These laws have been used successfully to silence such thought as Andrew Bolt's articles where he questioned people's ability to claim special status due to their Aboriginal Heritage. A topic, that despite the Labor and the Green's constant battle, is still a topic that people discuss.

Yes, politicians on the left keep saying things like "this is not a topic being talked about around australian kitchen tables."

Well guess what fucktards? I'm talking about it around my table; and so are a damn lot of other people. The left in Australia seems to forget that we're a very racist country, and to be honest, we're a little proud of it.

Sources:
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/rda1975202/s18c.html
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-28/politics-live-march-28/8390626

Other urls found in this thread:

tcq.org.au/uploads/3/0/6/0/30604245/qps_information_regarding_the_kirpan.pdf
westernsydney.edu.au/newscentre/news_centre/story_archive/2013/four_new_indigenous_doctors,_coming_to_a_hospital_near_you
dicksmithpopulation.com/contact/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
abc
archive.is/U5fiH
archive.fo/Sg7FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn that was a travesty. Two lone Jews see a protest against Israel, photograph it and run away.

When called out on it, they engage him on the topic while saying "we don't want to talk about it". They support Israel and then cry racism when told Israel kills Palestinians. A fact. He's jailed for telling someone an uncomfortable fact about something they support.

Any dingos want to be friends. I've been a shut in 10 years and despise normies.

unfortunately he's a muslim sympathiser but I'll take what I can get.

What the hell? Nothing he said was wrong even by leftcuck standards.

Of course it was wrong. Forget that the guys he videod were Jews.

He was arrested because he made someone uncomfortable after that person expressed an opinion in public.

What does that actually mean?
is it the same as defamation?
can you now no longer be jailed for saying "I dislike Muslims"?

Think about it, once the system has everything it wants in place, of course it is going to make criticism of anything illegal.
If they don't drown in the indian ocean, they will be taking your job or budging your taxes on centerlink.

fun fact, the term bludger comes for the original pimp who used a bludgeon (club) to extract payment from prostitutes.

bludger: a low life thug extorting whores. somehow appropriate.

Thank God for Australia keeping up the good fight. If the West collapses and the horde overruns the civilized world, Australia may be our veritable Constantinople.

Not likely. Australian normies are idiots who vote for parties that take 200k immigrants / year.

The same parties allow China to buy up all the real estate.

Moron–normie–lefty–cucks

Couldn't agree more.

We need a less idiot sounding One Nation. Don't get me wrong, they're policies, where they exist, aren't horrid. But they sound like uneducated idiots. We need true, educated conservatives… We need a Ben Shapiro.

Basically this.
There are plenty of decent politicians, but none of them get a chance with the major bastions of fuckheadedness who just swing liberal/labor each election.

you still deserve to be gassed for saying that. trips aside, one nation is the best we have but hanson is no Trump.
someone needs to either chaperone her social media usage or train her to be better.

so you want to be ruled over by a jew?

Is there 1 minor/tiny party anywhere on this island that isnt 100% kike? One nation is the best of the worst mainstream wise. I dont think a full natsoc party exists but fuck sake atleast something remotely close would be nice.

The problem with Australia is that most people live lives that are waaay to comfortable to start taking a look around and smelling the diversity. Only more or less rational people in hellholes like Melbourne really got a taste of living in a diverse city complete with an enormous crime spike, Apex youths etc.

Someone in say Perth or Adelaide isn't going to speak out against mass migration because its adverse effects didn't really touch them yet and those few who are capable of looking past the common issues like gas prices or penalty rates don't want to speak out out of fear of social and legal repercussions. Basically we're screwed simply by being a few years behind Europe in terms of societal collapse and will have to wait for things to get worse before more people realize that we're on the precipice of an abyss.

Yeah. And when that EU collapse happens, Australians will be all about how "that won't happen here", "Australia is a strong and tolerant nation"

Australia is totally kiked

No. But name a conservative with a more well-thought out argument than Shapiro. Hint: One doesn't exist.

Not completely. We have enough talk about 18C and the existence of One Nation and non-conformists like Xenophon to show that we're not beyond help.

USA is beyond help. Not aus

I'll never forget when the left wanted us to join the EU and got btfo'd by Abbot. It doesn't even make sense that we're in Eurovision.

I can hear them say it already.

Trump

Wait what? Was that a serious idea?

Yeah i understand where youre coming from, i moved to sydney cos my missus lives here, got 2 years left on my apprenticeship and holy fuck its honestly the worst. Hour or so two and from jobsites and nothing but ethnic scum as far as the eye can see

Fear is the path to cucking.
Fear leads to apathy. Apathy leads to feminism. Feminism leads to cucking.

If they make an error like trying to limit alcohol, expect chaos.

They're still trying to push for it. Don't bother reading the article in full, it reads like a grade 11 remedial english assignment.
archive.is/M6bzB

I've got a serious question that has to do with cultural practices. The Sikh are allowed to carry the Kirpan as part of their cultural practice.

tcq.org.au/uploads/3/0/6/0/30604245/qps_information_regarding_the_kirpan.pdf

Seeing as how there is a legal precedence, could i say it was in my cultural practices as a student of Bushido to carry a Katana or anyone else to make the legal argument that they observe European chivalry/Knighthood as such should also be culturally be allowed to carry objects of their practice.

I know a fair few in Perth that do, myself included.
Sure the more affluent areas might be pretty fine with it. But anyone that lives in the poorer areas south is much more likely to be pretty pro white.
Although we mostly hate abos more than the others, which is fair.

Well, if I see some loser walking around with plastic katanas and a naruto headband, at least I'll know why.

Gas the abos
Species war now

Anybody in NQLD?

Cucks tend to say that there's nothing wrong with chinks but they're fucking cancer. Virtually every time I'm heading to uni those cunts stretch out on the side walk about 4-5 people wide and everyone has to hug the wall to get past them.
Being an absolute shitlord I got into the habit of tensing my shoulders and breaking their chinese army marches like bowling kegels with a sarcastic sorry as they look at me in shock since I'm apparently the first white person who's not going to give way to their procession.

Intellectuals racists like yourselves often tend to be isolated and don't really know any people they can express their discontent with. I'm lucky enough to have a redpilled social group but I can totally understand why people who rely on their cucked friends to get by in life would stay silent about their concerns.

Abos aren't as big a problem as arabs and chinks since they tend to have near human IQ. As far as I'm aware they don't breed as fast as the veiled cockroaches too.

Embed related

"Utterly humiliating Mr. Johnson."
"Yes, yes…"

The guy saves a another man from a brutal bashing whats the problem

He's a highly motivated turbo autist who saved a nigger from being bashed by other niggers.
He just wanted to draw his high quality nippon steel.

This is, very unfortunately, correct. Nothing will happen in this country unless something really major wakes people up…

I hope you mean the durkas and chinks. About the only thing which makes me grudgingly concede to Abos being the same species as Humans is our ability to produce viable offspring with them. (Though why any rational-minded person would want to is beyond me.)

Replacing "offend and insult" with "vilify" will have no difference.

-Offend |əˈfɛnd|
verb
1 [ with obj. ] cause to feel upset, annoyed, or resentful: 17 per cent of viewers said they had been offended by bad language.
• be displeasing or cause problems to: the smell of ash offended him | (as adj.offending) : she eliminated the offending foods from her diet.

-Insult
verb |ɪnˈsʌlt| [ with obj. ]
speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse: you're insulting the woman I love.

vilify |ˈvɪlɪfʌɪ|
verb (vilifies, vilifying, vilified) [ with obj. ]
speak or write about in an abusively disparaging manner: he has been vilified in the press.

The only way forward is to remove everything in 18C. Either speech is free or it is not. If you leave up to the subjective interpretation of the individual (judge) you will always be at the mersey of someone whose opinion is derived from their own bias.

Picture not related. Just a certificate gained (and seen as a positive in getting) by an educator in Australia.

come down to brisbane ya faggot we need more bodies for RAHOWA

forgot to not sage

I did mean the durkas and yeah, it's such a shame that there are now effectively white abos who can eloquently push their gibs agenda.

They're always so arrogant, too.

What the fuck is this image user

I need a source for this image. This must be bullshit. Tell me the filename is a joke.

Literally, "To make a villain of"
So in common parlance it can effectively mean saying unpleasant things to people, yes

I call it arrogant tolerance. Whites worldwide are trying to prove that diversity works, deep down we're still competing against each other but this time it's not in war, it's by seeing who can fuck themselves over hardest and still somehow maintain a society. Each and every white nation thinks that the other ones just did it wrong, and that somehow, we are the special ones who will do diversity the "correct" way and there's no need to learn from the mistakes of others because that's racist.

You can point out other white nations that have gone down the gurgler because of diversity, and some people will even acknowledge and accept that. But they'll keep sitting around with their blinders on, and go into full Sweden-tier tolerance. If you are thinking of questioning this, just remember that the first Australian response to the Sydney siege was #I'llRideWithYou

I for one will never, ever forget that treason.

Are you physically fit and not mentally retarded?

oh shit it's real

westernsydney.edu.au/newscentre/news_centre/story_archive/2013/four_new_indigenous_doctors,_coming_to_a_hospital_near_you

There are lots of right wing groups now: Cori Bernadi, Hanson, Liberty Alliance (embedded), etc.

This could be good (as opposed to divide an conquer) if they all capture different types of voters and then team up after the election.

yeah nah

Been there, done that. Let bristein fall my dudes.

I'm afraid not. This certificate is the real deal. The teacher in question is my old History teacher from high school. She went off to Zion to get all schooled up. It was surprising to me because she used to be (over 10 years ago) a good teacher.

Unless of course you have a course of action (that won't get you/me instav&)

I also remember how virtually every news channel had put on a token "moderate" muslim to let some timely taqiyya calm the retarded normies who might have finally woken up.

Honestly our media is so predictably terrible, unabashedly biased at every opportunity that it makes me laugh. Just today they've done a smear piece on how Trump apparently has terrible approval ratings and spends a lot of time at golf courses while the dumb reality shows further erode whatever IQ the average aussie might have had with their fabricated, cheap drama.

oi cunts I saw Pauline Hanson one time.

I'd prefer to hear those old stories about how an user fucked Sarah Hanson-Young in the ass.

An user? Nearly every single user has ass fucked the anal queen of Adelaide.

Oh god, I just googled that name.

MAN THE HARPOONS!!

what pisses me off is the problems we're facing (immigration and national security) are being met with dumbslut logic

and
it's stockholm syndrome

have you seen this fucking shit? perhaps it's too late in the night to rage, be warned.

These laws aren't going to have a positive effect progressing us to the glorious leftist multicultural utopia.
You'll just end up with people of one group being terrified to interact with people of the other group for fear that they might take offense over something silly and this will make you a felon or something.

Yeah, liberals really have a bad case of pathological altruism that gets quite violent in some cases.

I've got an 8 to 5 day ahead of me tomorrow so it's best to save this lovely cup of rage for the morning to wake me up.

WA tried to secede before all this left shit started to go out of control.
But thanks to britcucks ignoring our referendums, we're carrying the fucking nation still.
And we're not even booming right now.

WA secession WHEN.

Perth is full of right wing satanists and their left wing "puppies".
I don't know what Perth might do in the future. I think our local police might be pushing right wing ideology online here. I certainly saw a lot of WA related memes on here.
But at the same time there's WAAPA and the art's demographics here that are totally fucking cucked (also lots of jews in that demographic).

A lot of apathy here. A lot of anger too.

There's a reason the jedi forbid love.

That's what happens when you get a nasty case of one-itis for a princess.

Normies eat that shit up, it's like they've never encountered lies before. They certainly haven't encountered tribalism to the degree that the other races practice it, apparently we lost that some time in the 20th century. It never ceases to amaze me.

Regarding Trump, I've overheard some who really honestly think he's the big bad racist crony capitalist that the jew media makes him out to be - these are people who are in their 40s, vote Labor unironically, and think they're smart because they don't believe in God. I never knew what a Labor voter looked like until I encountered that, and let me tell you they're a smug sort of stupid.

Perth is full of
>Poms they can stay

And the best part is that once the oldies die, Australia will drop to about 70% white. That'll only be around a decade from now. We are so fucking fucked and nobody has a clue what's going on. They'll probably ramp up Sudanese immigration to make up the difference.

forgot

it is not her. This bullshit has been floating around for decades. If it really was here she would never hear the end of it.

or the Chinese will finally move into their empty apartments.

No they can't, they're the ones dragging most of the fucking tolerance while reducing Perth's unique white culture.
It was degenerate, but in a mafia sort of way. People actually didn't mind that - until pedos started to emerge here. There's a reason we have constable care.

Uni's are the number one threat to this city. They are blatently subverting it. I go to one uni where literally every "pro-tolerance/diversity" lecturer is either a jew or a feminist. The law department does pro-bono for fucking migrants, trying to work around the law and integrate them.

If there's any conflict here, start by purging the uni staff here. Then the Mt lawley jews.

They'll more likely to buy up the properties and rent them out to whites at outrageous rates. Meanwhile the tenants will wonder why exactly chinks can afford average houses that now sell for over a million but they can't.

When that happens expect civil unrest.
There is a big swing right with the youth. We left religion a long time ago here. It's a fucking convict colony.

People are chatting among their friends here.
I know there's a lot of division amongst my friends - we're nearly at the point of going full postal and unless the police here embrace it and join, they will be belligerents.
And no, gun laws won't stop us, we can think "outside of the box" here.

Not going to lie, every law student I've met has been an insufferable faggot that could easily give a women studies majoring artfag a run for their money.
At least engineering has no brainwashing and 80% of students are politically apathetic while the rest are split to some extreme of right or left.

Remove all non STEM courses from uni and the problem will fix itself. Remove parasite who doesn't produce anything but "services".

I wish I could say the same, my sleepy little Adelaide doesn't even get visits from right wing figures like Pauline or UPF and protest clashes don't happen the way they do in other state capitals.
As far as gun laws go it's reasonably easy to get a handgun within about 9 months as long as you have the funds to pay your way through all the licensing. As I've said in another thread, it'd be hard to find a place to practice if you just bought it from a bikie so I feel it's a worthwhile investment.

There are a few good ones, but only a few.

Australia will probably fall after Europe, and its hard to know whether the red pilled and racists will over come the apathetic 'all cultures are equal' blue pilled cucks.

for a long time here the default position was low education racist pro white, anti immigrant.
in the larger cities this sentiment washed away but is re-emerging as educated disenchanted retrenched from outsourcing.

I remember on a tram in Melbourne about 10 years ago over hearing a woman giving her new female Pajeet workmate the low down on the place. I was thinking to my self the dumb bitch doesn't realize her pathological altruism is going to be used against her as Ms Pajeet will replace her and as much of the company as possible with her 457 immigration scam buddies. I wonder if that woman ever realized she welcomed the Pajeet invader to her own country.

We'll see casual (and serious) racism in this country again, I just hope its soon enough to make a difference for us.

Already see it tbh.

Most of the youth I have seen are apathetic faggots, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm a long way from the hives of degeneracy in the cities, so I guess I get to watch it all from relative safety.

You don't say.

The police aren't going to join you,
The police work for the courts, who work for the banks, who make money from the Chinese property investors.

The police are agents of the banks, which is why they assist the banks in snatching farms from Aussies.

Police are degenerate traitors who will sell you out for a 6 pack. if their assistance is part of your plan you're fucked.

Do some study of history with unrest, police will always seize citizens guns first, then they will hide out in their own enclaves or simply leave the country quietly. police never help the population is civil unrest if it hurts the bankers.

Dropping some OC to redpill normies on how cucked our nation has become.

Some of you cobbers are alright, don't go to the Bonnie Doon festival tomorrow…

Based Sydney Granny recks Q&A

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355628/ABC-s-Q-grandmother-defends-Islam-dominate-call.html

we used to worry about men killing each other with guns.
now we worry about men killing each other with AIDS.

We really need to mix ebola with aids somehow, and give patient zero the highest ranking on Grindr, and then no one will be gay in 6 moths time.

don't know where you are user but where i am engineering is about 80% chinks and pajeets to begin with

Yes. It goes without saying as I initiated contact clearly I am the alpha.

To me it's a mix of the wealth that came into the country over the past few decades, and diversity. That made a lot of people especially in the Boomer generation develop an "every man for himself" attitude.

A mentality along the lines of it doesn't matter what the 50% of Chinks and Pajeets in your street are doing because they won't talk to you anyway, so just focus on yourself and your property and investment portfolio etc. That way you can drive a nice car and wear designer clothes and have all the mod cons too. Shit that in the 80s and earlier was on barely anyones radar.

Poms are some of the most insufferable lefties I have ever come across. Almost every conversation leads to
It's hard to believe considering most of them fled their own country because of how shit all that has made it.

you can be sure the pajeets and chinks are bribing the professors for better grades. so that's hard to compete against. then there's the industry which is now stacked with chinks and pajeets totally running 457 visa kick back scams. so white man don't get a look in unless he does the work of 10 for the salary of 1.

I just hope people are beginning to realize that why shit is now literally beginning to fall apart.

I'll come to Brisbane. I was planning to go up there to train muay thai anyway.

what caused this mentality was this was the first generation born after Zionist forces destroyed nationalism and encouraged everyone to be selfish and greedy. This materialism was the initial divide and conquer, of many more to come. shut down your factory goy and move production to aisa for more profits, who cares about the ozzy factory workers you sacked. the slide began there.

How do you do fellow Adelaidefag. I go to uni for STEM shit. The other day I saw some stupid socialist alternative poster about this "make education free again" protest and one of the things they said was along the lines of "don't let the Right take control of university education" like nigger how out of touch must you be to think leftism is anything other than completely pervasive on a campus. the thing they say they fear has a snowball's chance in hell of happening. but protesting is a show of the power you already have, it's not about increasing your power from something small.

8/pol/ is kill.

this.
I met a pom once who I thought was quite smart, he said better education would help Africa become developed. I tried to explain to him just how thick as shit African were, the IQ studies everything. He just refused to believe it, and thought I was a racist.

Sup Raven, love your videos.

Is it true that Australia is in a state of ecological collapse? I've heard that even the koala is going extinct.

No more than the rest of the world. Koalas occasionally over breed in the wild and we cull them for mercy.

Except that beach with the pipis. That's not doing well on account of all the asians taking them.

Anyone here know anything about Antipodean Resistance? What's their deal?

Racists. Genuine racists. Not people concerned about our culture being decimated, just knee-jerk racists.

They won't get anywhere because it's too late for white Australia.

We need people who can see what is happened and see a way to slow it down and stop it in such a way that they cant be shut down for being racists.

Hello shlomo

I think any White Australian should be standing behind Blair Cottrell. That lad is a true patriot and has some serious oratory skills that ignite the flame inside. Also he is actually from the working class.

Too late for white australia? Are you some kind of civic?

I'm sure pajeet and m'jombo will assimilate, they're based natural conservatives after all!

Tell me, what's the solution to our cultural problems. I'm all for stopping globalisation and migrants, but what can you do with the existing people?

Leave or be sent to the essence.

You say racist like its a bad thing for white people to be racist. If you are not racist you are in the wrong chan chaim.

Industrial shredder on a large ship. no mess to clean up, no one needs to see it.

Read the article on their site about culture. why are you pulling that out of your ass?

He's alright but he seems more like someone who would work better as a second in command to me.

Seems to me, not as a second in command to me lol

Blair is good, but there's not much you can do do stand behind him. Like what can we do? There hasn't been a rally in ages and they're almost always in melbourne. They don't seem that active

hey bloke gotta smoke?

wanna puck me twenny dolla?

If you keep a pest alive, it's going to spread disease and make the place unhygienic as fuck. So why do you cunts keep them alive?

Kek, do hang yourself you fucking Melbourne leftist.

Wow, they sound pretty good. Now, you on the other hand…

If he is so true blue aussie why does he need israel flag flying? Clearly he don't know who the enemy is. just honey pot/poisoning the well i reckon.

ay bulla we got da smart ones too. look at all dese black fella doctors! they gonna fix all dem sickness da white frick bring when he took da land

AU Army recently went Halal and each year accepts 20k Muslim immigrants. RIP Australiastan

They have been pretty quiet this year on the irl. semi-regular jewbook videos but that's about it.
We're in serious need of a Rockwell-tier orator

Yeah; the average person is going to rally behind your sentiment of just killing everyone. What if they've genuinely assimilated? I love a fuckin' pork roll; but the 3rd generation vietcong will be what? Killed? Deported?

I dislike what's happening to the country as much as you all. The difference is I'm trying to be pragmatic about what can be done. Not every immigrant is a cancer, the vietcong who came in after the vietnam war assimilated pretty well and are okay, all things considered. Most of them were catholic too.

The later asians are a problem, totally.

If you don't dream big you won't accomplish anything. Why aim for mediocrity when you can aim for the heavens?

show how little you know, we and the south Vietnamese were fighting against the Vietcong.

And now that Vietnam is a safe place, why don't they go back there?

You can bet your ass that once the Muslims take over this country the Vietnamese will leave, so why should we let them free ride us into the ground?

Dumb shit, I called them the vietcong because it's more funny than "south vietnamese"

A country is just a lager extension of the tribe, there are strong kinship bonds and there is a clearly defined piece of turf which belongs to the tribe and outsiders are not welcome. If the tribe ever lets outsiders in the turf the outsider swill seek to take over and claim all the turf for themselves.

Apes fighting over a forest glade is no different in reality.
The only real difference is the scale of the turf, the size of the tribe and the weapons the tribes will use to war with each other.

If it is not an ethnostate it is in transition to becoming an ethnostate with an ethnicity being replaced by being out bred or killed.

No amount of legislation will give a minority rights, only force of arms. When force of arms is lost to force of numbers the majority ethnicity takes over.

eg South Africa

yeah you were just pretending to be stupid when you counted to potato, jokes on everyone else, right?

Very good point.

I in fact can't argue against this. I rescind every argument I just made. The solution can only be to deport and kill based on ethnicity.

I am OP btw.

Theres nothing worse than a failed genocide, the descendants bitch for generations, even if their parents were spared for their good works.

How many genocides do you think were on this continent before when arrived? Do aboriginals hang their head in shame of the peoples they genocided before we got here? Nope, no fucks give.

Civic retard. The only people stopping us from achieving our goals is inner weakness. We can get everything we want as long as we start from that point.

I suspect either a Nguyen or married to one. They never can be australian. Just fucking deport them

This is what leftypol actually believes

trips checked

Deporting doesn't work, because about 5 or 6 years later, after your country has been bombed to shit, your enemies start building fake gas chambers in the transit/work camps and accusing you of the genocide you didn't commit.

You are better off just doing the genocide, you are going to be blamed for it any way,and the less survivors for potential reparations the better.

t Onkle H

To be clear, I was reiterating how stupid his arrest was. I wasn't claiming he did any wrong.

In my mind I can imagine the nose waving in the wind

This is truly the greatest thing about user culture, the willingness to take on a new viewpoint without losing face. the truth takes us to strange places.

no the first kikes were the problem, everything else stemmed from there.

AUSFAGS

dick smith has arc'd up with some hanson tier rhetoric

facebook.com/dicksmithfoods/photos/a.288588097835119.91378.286337084726887/1592193767474539/?type=3&hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

the comments section is sitting half full of liberal bullshit

we need to convince dick smith to run for PM

we need to meme dick smith into PM

he is far calmer more well spoken and respected than hanson

get in there and post DICK SMITH FOR PM and upboat all the shit lords!

subscribe to dick smiths home page and shout DICK SMITH FOR PM every time anything is posted!

Why does brisbane suddenly have a noticeable population of somalians? Even the inner city schools seem to be infested with them. and that they can afford to live so close to the city is pretty fucking annoying because you know who's paying for that shit

Can user boards meme dick smith into power?

worked for trump why not smith?
we cant afford to wait for hitler either

we have all these new small parties gaining momentum, we need a solid figure head for them all to funnel there preferences to

hansons public images is fucked she shakes like a leaf as soon as a man confronts her

palmer is a useless selfish twat
katter is a rage head
richard bransons a leftie cuck

I ask you, who else have we got??

read smiths rhetoric, its right on that normie friendly line, enough to be worth our time and inline with our eventual goals but not too wild to engage the normie racist detector

plus hes cool as ice, i cant remember seeing him unhinged once, hes white bread straight down the line just like trump

we have to convince him to run first

it would be pretty good though, all the small parties can push the window while the preferences funnel up and we reap the benefits over time

user. Let's do it.

Do you have a postal address for him? We can work together and write him. We can convince him to run.

If the man gets enough mail like that, he may actually take note. The man understands business needs to exist but he also understands that it shouldn't be at the expense of Australia.

He's clearly anti-globalist based on his own food brand.

He can do it. He's really our man.

Answering my own question. The best I can find is dicksmithpopulation.com/contact/

I'm all for this.
He's been calling bullshit on big australia for years.
He's a recognisible and palatable face for normies

what like snail mail? i dont have a printer, paper, stamps, envelopes or even know where my local post office is

Ive only just heard about any of this today

now i remember he was going to start dick smith party a few years ago but the political climate was too hostile he decided to patronage the sustainability party instead

this page has an address but the site doesnt seem as updated as the facespace pages but i doubt you will get an address from those, maybe an email address in there somewhere which would better

dicksmithpopulation.com/contact/

looks like hes just financial supporting, we should try to convince him to run for the sustainability party

No. The sustainable party would need to adjust it's policies.

And it's not even a well known party. He can only win by doing a Kevin Oh Seven. He needs to make the entire thing with his name. It's recognised, nearly every old boomer will vote for him, even a few fair dinkum types will have a chuckle:

DICKS PARTY

Also, check your apathy. This is why white Australia is dying. You can't even be fucked getting something printed at your local Coles.

can form. My normalfag friend likes his products and his politics, but hates pauline pantsdown.

Please, the abos are the least of our problems. I honestly have no problem with letting them fuck around in the outback for the rest of their existence (which won't be a very long one), as long as the taxpayer doesn't pay a cent to them and they aren't just handed land for free.

what the fuck is that

Why the fuck would anyone give them land seeing as they culturally cannot own land?
Fuck how would they even maintain ownership of said land?
Fucking Greens are drunk and should feel cucked.

Definitely a cousin of Turnbull.

Where do the ADF and the various police forces stand politically? The ADF seem kinda cucked considering how 'diverse' and 'vibrant' they portray the ADF as being on their website. I honestly don't see the political system getting us anywhere. The chinks and shit need to go, as in forced the fuck out. Something that is impossible if you try and play the cucked political system. I see the SIEGE option as the only one really, I just don't know how we would going about it. How would Tassie secession go over economically? Could it do reasonably well? Population is at half a million, slightly less than Luxembourg and a fucking quarter of Latvia. Neither a really relevant but it might be sorta sustainable.

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING THIS BIG TENT MODERATE POLITE CUCKOLD SHIT FOR SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS AND IT HAS ACHIEVED FUCKING NOTHING!

Fuck right off with your bullshit ya cunt. 'Reason' isn't going to get you anywhere you stupid fuckwit. Get some SIEGE action going cuck:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf

cant be arsed going through the episode at abc .net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s4624232.htm to find the timestamp but I read the article and fuckin go Marianne O'Connell you fucken ripper.

It probably doesn't need to be said, but that bitch is a fucking retard.

tfw voted for the greens in 2004 because I was against the Iraq war…

The guy is 3 years older than Trump who's recently turned 70. I don't know about this.

I read on a military forum that the ADF is political and cunts will get burned once your stances are revealed. Political backstabbing is a norm within the ranks.

you say that as if it's bad

Can someone other than a jew answer this?

Like I said in my first post in this thread, the path of the civil prank isn't quite viable yet since the social unrest isn't at a high enough level, not even close. Ideally if history taught us anything is that in order for a successful revolution to occur, it requires some sympathetic foreign power's backing. Ideally in our case we would have America play that role once Trump solidifies his position there and radically uncucks the place but that is still years away.

No point in counting on the ADF either, most people join it for easy gibs and will not sacrifice their promised comfy retirement benefits for our ideals. Plus like you said, it's got poz all over its website. Essentially despite Trump's victory changing the narrative our best course of action is the same, train, prepare, learn and whenever opportunities to increase the levels of dissatisfaction with the multicultural society present themselves we must capitalize on them, be it speaking loudly with your friend on the bust about how you think a muslims ban is a good idea after a terrorist attack or posting Holla Forums tier memes on #auspol.

Good night, anti White.

They are from Ironmarch forums afaik user. Last time I saw them they were only operating in Melbourne though, no idea if they've come to other capitals yet tho.

They're ok, I've seen them post here and before TRS was revealed to be run by a fat race traitor nazi LARPer I know they've had a presence there as well but they've probably abandoned ship since. Also .
Their website says they've got no other chapters yet.

they're hardcore natsoc and are doing posters/stickers at the moment. they seem to be fairly inspired by NA.

Just 3% of the US population fought in the war of independence, and won against the British empire, a world super power.

You would probably only need a tenth of that, if you know what i mean.

Uncle Adolf didn't have any, all he had was beer halls and you think a yank could ever drink one of us under the table? Team up with them when he can, sure, but all you really need is your own volk.

L O L

Just fucking contact them if you want to do something then instead of memeing online and waiting for it to come to your door.

Hitler initially got the title of Chancellor through campaigning, political trickery and the highly vocal support base that was pretty much an armed militia at that point. I don't know about you but I'm not a great public speaker but even I was one on the level of uncle Adolf, Hitler had to wait for for the stock market crash which caused mass unemployment and provided an opportunity for him to rally the volk. I believe a foreign power's backing can allow us to circumvent such a requirement, at least in part.

I did over a year ago and there's not a whole lot for non Melbournians to do.

memeing online is phase one
hearts and minds.
you have to know who your enemies are before you can fight.
you have to rouse the troops to the cause if you want any chance of winning
if you are impatient you will loose, there are people here who have been waiting for years for the right political environment and leadership to come along, they are not going to follow a hothead who comes off half cocked. you want to be first over the trench wall? sure pal but if you don't have a big group following you, all the opposition machine guns will rip you to pieces, and everyone knows that.

so sure, love you passion, but if it is not tempered with cool detachment you're going nowhere.
good luck though.

Things might've changed in that time. Never hurts to contact them anyway.

Australians are like improved Russians. We have more rope than you.

yes because non white is good
No because white is bad

Nice Cyclone Nerd

I donno about that, Russians have a space program.

I think that 100% within the next 1-2 decades there will be our 1933, unemployment is already booming here, STEM graduates can't find jobs, it will be like dynamite soon enough.

Without Australia you burgers never would of gotten to the moon

this 18C shit is a bigger opportunity than we would usually have
need to make a serious push for this - time to make some normie memes?

1-2 decades, try 1-2 years

The 18C bullshit is literally meaningless, a plan devised to allow Malcom Turnbull to further damage the liberal party as punishment for not sticking by him.

It doesn't change ANYTHING - whatever you said that was illegal under the previous act will be illegal after the proposed changes as well. Where do you think Judge Bergsteinblatwitz is going to draw the line between offend and vilify?

He wanted to make it look like he was pandering to the Bolt Report audience, not us.

I mean an actual Weimar Republic type era… that will literally happen across the world, but not for a decade at least.

No can do user, can't risk my irl identity at this point yet. I will be paying attention to them though.

Also fuck phoneposting lel

This, the controversy about 18C really feels like a bunch of bread and circus nonsense. A bit of a story for you, when my dad was going through an unemployment stage in his life he got a security gig at some carpark which was a pretty comfy job close to home but one day some curry muncher overheard him talking on the phone in slavspeak and thought he was imitating her accent. His manager said he got a racism complaint about him and will move him to a different site, across the city and he'd have to pay for his own parking from now on, to which my old man said fuck off and quit.

Point is that with or without this retarded law most people know that it is within every non white filth's power to make your life a living hell by complaining to the right bleeding heart faggot in a position of power.

I'll be graduating with an engi degree in a couple of years, feels bad man.

I don't think you know just how bad Weimar was. That place was ground zero for trans research/promotion, there was literally one goy-owned bank, every theater etc was purely jewish, massive inflation and economic hardship (it wasn't terribly hard to buy mother+daughter prostitute combos).

There's a lot of ruin in a nation, and we aren't anywhere near Weimar yet.

More than a year ago? Haven't they only been around a few months?

Get a trade that isnt chippy, cunt.. nothing but jobs

bump

oh snap

(checked)
definitely /ourguy/

God damn I love David Leyonhjelm, only one I can get behind given Hansons sounding like a degenerate every time she opens her mouth

auspol not talking in >>>/meadhall/
why the fuck not
join your local cunts

Why do Australia import a lot of non-white people and made the white immigrantion low? Don't tell me that there is a lot of globalists in political power, is it?

Take a wild guess, buddy.

Back at you: why do people here keep suggesting Australia is a white paradise?

Because it is still above 80% and they don't want to become a minority within their own country if the thing isn't fixed.

Prime Minister is ex-Goldman Sachs.

Do you want cancer? Look up Aleph Melbourne, literally a Jewish "LGBTI" group.

They're even going around harassing businessmen who support traditional marriage.

archive.is/U5fiH

Wut

A FUCKING REEF

archive.fo/Sg7FA

Cunts, just run an ongoing auspol thread in here.

I knew there was a auspol board but I didn't think anyone posted in there.

Aussies are the worst whites.

Just don't tell Holla Forums that the libdems are actually classical liberals so they don't get triggered about muh lolbergs

That's only sydney and melbourne. Trust me, when you move out of those pozzpits it's a different story. As someone who grew up in sydney, I'm seeing this for myself now.

why no chippy? Im 28 and 2 years through a mature age carpentry apprenticeship. I understand it isnt licensed like plumbing and electrical, is that the only reason you advise against it?

This is true. I moved from Aus to one of the most cucked nations on earth and have done my best to warn friends/family back home of the impending situation should they continue to ignore the warning signs and continue this 'diversity' quest. A few take my experience seriously as I'm not one to over exaggerate or talk shit - things aren't as bad as Europe just yet, except they're trodding the exact same path that will lead to the exact same situation, the only difference being that Australia is a few steps behind.

The big difference between Aussies and Europeans is that Aussies for the most part aren't afraid to call a pile of shit a pile of shit. It's a shame the political parties there are fucking terrible.