WATCH_CUCK 2: LAND OF THE CUCKS AND NU-MALES EDITION

IGN released the marketing material too early. Thoughts on the very ironic setting that is San Francisco?
archive.is/S18Ux

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/claim.html
heterodoxacademy.org/2016/05/12/the-amazing-1969-prophecy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a good thing, you could replace wd1 protagonist with a corn husk and it be an improvement.

Great title there, you meme spewing retard

You DO realize we're talking about Ubisoft here, right?

Kill yourself, faggot

Bullshit, they don't have enough time to create hype, since that is the only thing that will make the game sell.

when ubisoft doesn't hype games they end up good.
see rainbow siege.

Fallout 4 was announced and released during the same year and we all know how that went. Remember that Ubidrones do exist. I'm actually friends with some, and they actually thought Unity and Syndicate were good games that didn't have that many bugs.

BON VOYAGE FRENCH GOBLIN

Would fucking this 2 chicks.

As long as you can make the world a better place, I'd be fine with it.

According to wikipedia it was announced on June 3rd and released on November 10th, however Bethesda at least releases games once a few years, unlike Ubisoft with Assassin's Creed so it was much easier to generate hype since it had been some time since "gamers" last played a Fallout game and an Elder Scrolls game, so they were starving for a new game from Bethesda. Ubisoft on the other hand are still fresh with the failures of Unity and Syndicate.

I'd pirate for 15min of fun

I thought Watch Dogs sold abysmally and most people hated it. Why is it getting a sequel?

Only downside was that the gunplay was shit. Sure, it's conceptually fun to mow down niggers and faggots, but the actual mechanics for it were shit.

Some guy made a GTA IV mod to add the Profiler, which basically turned the game into Watch_Dogs: Not Complete Shit Edition.

How come he isn't a nigger?

That Aiden whatever was the blandest main character in ages, though.

Because they're creatively bankrupt. At this point in the gaming industry, new IPs are released only to become milkable franchises.

where da fat white womin at?

But Aiden was incredibly boring. The only character that was written somewhat well in that game was Jordi who would've made the game much better had you play as him instead.

Because a nigger knowing enough about computers to hack things is only possible in crappy British sitcoms.

And he was appointed too, not even qualified for the job. A lot of what's changing for the worse in the military is because of that limp-wristed faggot.

WE WUZ SUM KINNA EL EET HACKA'

Nigga never been deployed, only thing close he did was work at the department of defense. At least Bagel was in 'Nam.
I mean, look at this faggot, he has the same expressions as Jeb.

he looks ok, i guess.

Nawh man… you got it all wrong. Front two rows are the cunty queen bitches. Back two rows are where the gold is hidden. Find one that's not quite attractive and knows it, she'll try that much harder to make it good for you.

Except the mod didn't have the profiler part.

I hope you guys are ready

WHOA HAHA IT;S A HIDDEN MEME xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD iwasn't expecting that XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Agree. I realy tired always cook/wash/talk/watch movie myself but i realy cant find any good woman/girl. Work eat all my time.

This is the fastest that I've been completely turned off from a game. I mean, I wasn't interested in the game before.
>4chan
>Botnet
>ABP

wow dood are youy real trolle? i can subscribe to you youtube if you want lol

HERE COME LE DAT BOI

how long was this osprey collecting dust in the desert
it looks fucking depressing

Are they trying to sell this to us? Have chans because this fucking casualized and mainstream that people think it's so fucking hip and cool to reference-holy shit they are.

Chans haven't been non-mainstream since 2006.

Ubisoft has knack for making characters that look really fucking cool to play as but are bland as fuck in the story.

Absolutely, that was a good character, and here I was thinking from all the trailers and shit that he would be an important character in the game, but he shows up for what, two or three missions and then a "twist" doublecross. What a shitshow.

Cuckchan is still very popular.
Us, not so much. Thank god.

2007 actually, but close.

And they summer is a myth.

I'm not deny cuckchan is popular, but Alex is terrible for collecting web traffic info.

The only people they collect are the people with the alexa toolbar installed.

Hard to find any other metrics sites though. And the fact that cuckchan is that popular with a caveat like that makes sure you know it's even more infested with normalfags than it used to be.

Well, as long as Holla Forums is "Too extreme" we won't have to worry for long summers.

Underage always attracts more underage, and 4chan has more underage than the Chinese slave trade business.

That dude has a pretty metal name, Salvador Cienfuegos

The enemy is within. Shills, board owner, etc.

The pedo boards were our line of defense from normalfags. They got taken down, 8chins won't be considered "too extreme" much longer.

I used to smoke Cienfuegos cigars. They were pretty good.

Don't be too sure. Holla Forums slips through loads of filtered internet connections, so kids that know halfchan but can't get there through school connections will eventually end up here.

t. network admin for a school, already seen at least 3 kids making traffic here.

You're telling me, whenever I played with them it was largely underage children.
Some kids aren't bad, in fact I've played with younger guys who were better then the 30 year old neckbeard who thinks he is gods gift to gaming.
/vg/ is almost entirely comprised of kids.
Especially the bioshock and every other waifu general.

Wait, they took down /hebe/?

A
AA
AAA

I'm pretty sure the CP bot keeps away normal traffic.
Despite being awful CP the plus is that it keeps others away.

This thing in particular looks like a cunty queen bitch if ever there was one.

I think the san francisco setting is great for this. means we can target the hipster faggots right in their home city. that and the shenanigans people got up to with the first game like will still be possible in all likelyhood. SJW's and hipsters will get pissed off and we get to trigger them hard.
still ain't fuckin' buying it. but the salt will be delicious

kill urself pedo

isn't she too busy destroying the town of unteralterbach to defend the country?

Oh, I hope they keep the ethnic cleansing possibilities from the original watch degs.

I bet out of all the bullshit that watch dogs has against it, this will be the only thing they take out

Nah the Hatred guy was an egalitarian, he hated EVERYBODY equally.

If there's not a GG reference in the game I'm disappointed.

Also colored hair, colored hair everywhere is my prediction, at least one token LGBTQWTFBBQ+ from all areas of that spectrum, and the bad guy will be some white guy.

And the game flopped.

It was bland and edgy for the sake of edgy, it needed focus and purpose to it.

Why?

Except that it would otherwise have been entirely dropped by every distributor if they went full Ethnic Cleansing with it. Watch Dogs had inefficient genocide as a side effect, so it was allowed.

It also didn't help that Hatred's artstyle was so bad that it interfered with the gameplay.

Hatred failed because they released the mod tools way too late. This thing is a whole nother game with the current modding options

Is it worth getting with the mods now? I never bought into the "hype" myself.

Worth 5 bucks on sale

At least he served in the military, unlike our last one.

But Sikhs are cool

At least he served. I mean, look at this faggot.

He looks like he badly needs to take a shit.

all these cunts look some form of jewish

Fuck him and fuck Gaybus

Because he knew that meme steel can't melt jet bar

Would you say they're sick

The idea for WD is good, but its Ubisoft. They will only make a checklist of a video game.

Open world? Check.
Regen health? Check.
Press button for awesome? Check.
Zones you need to unlock through some sort of fight/climb/hack? Check.

So what you get is a bland forgettable game that plays it too safe. WD could have been great if they went all in with the idea.

Watch Dogs pachinko confirmed?

Everything about Watch Dogs felt like a shitty Grand Theft Auto clone. You're better off playing GTA V over this, and that's saying something. Hell, the Watch Dogs mod for GTA IV and V is much better then the real Watch Dogs.

Hungaroo here.
I don't know mang. He looks like this but appearently he does wung tsun something something, advocates for the increase in physical exercises in schools, and joins in numerous sport events too.

:3

Why have so many developers been doing this?
Its fucking retarded.
Hotline Miami 2 was a steaming turd of a disappointment that could of been saved by level editing.
But they released it a full fucking year after it came out meaning the community was already effectively dead.

Profiler was lame in my opinion. Considering you can just see the different types of people by exploring the city and not having the typical information panel present in every Ubisoft game telling you what a person is.

I'd been figuring it was developers waiting on paid mods to resurface so they could skim free money, but since that hasn't returned yet their hands are forced.

God, i love RE4. Such a great classic.

I played it recently, thinking it was overhyped going into it and was pleasantly surprised. It's probably one of my favorite games now.

i think i'll avoid even pirating this one, just like the last one

Living under the rock? h8chan has been sanitized. Personally I don't like pedos, but this makes me worried, I mean who's next?

Obviously the weeaboos.

h8chan is about the elimination of degenerates, and they're on the same level of degeneration as pedos.

Lol the teaser trailer got pulled after all the negative comments and the 3:1 like/dislike ratio.

no men ? where's the diversity ? this is unacceptable.

Found the second exodus faggot

THOSE PESKY GOOBYGLOOBERS AND THEIR OPINIONS

I absolutely cannot wait for the day nobody around here gives a fuck about degeneracy.

I'd bet for furry, or sonic fags

pure coincidence goy!

I know who it will be.

The only good thing about that piece of shit game was that you could hunt down degenerates and kill them.

Time for "coaxed Into a snafu"

It will be soon.
Holla Forums is on sleep tight pupper life support.
Less posters but more posts then Holla Forums because most of the posts are spam posts or legit shitposts.

They still haven't figured out its boring agreeing with each other all the time.
Also the moderator is a ban happy faggot who will ban you for saying anything out of line.

Nietzsche was right in so many ways.

was it really good though ? its just bunch of random NPCs with random description, you're not making any difference with it.

It didn't use to be that way man, Holla Forums used to be a fun place filled with all manner of angry fucks thinking up ways to make leftists butthurt online.

Now they're the same unfunny shits as GG was.

I know it gets thrown around a lot in these parts but the place really got taken over by annoying neo-Nazis fleeing after the partyvan kicked over their previous communities.

And that crowd is a split between edgy teens and burned out middle aged men. Neither group is capable of doing anything interesting or having a fun discussion.

No I know user.
Holla Forums used to be my mainboard as politics is in everything now including vidya.
I fucking loved that board, I loved the Thomas Sowell threads, the polball threads, even the nigger hate threads because they weren't every other day.

I place the blame ultimately on the board owner.
He stickies everything non-relevant, allows censorship through the mods, and generally shits up the board.

I think the biggest problem is the new Kruat posters that post on Holla Forums as a way to avoid hate laws in their country.
You will never see a larger concentration of newfags and summer fags then on Holla Forums terms and board culture is completely forgotten and you have people that have been there for months claiming Holla Forums is a nat soc board.

'How to act like Sasuke'

Underrated post

I wished moot haven't nuked cuckchan's Holla Forums,
I really missed pre-second exodus 8/pol/.

It all makes sense now. Germans have no fucking sense of humor, no wonder they have ruined it for Holla Forums as well.

Might as well be. It's blatantly obvious that the faggot BO wants the place to become the new Stormfront, from which they can now organize their gay little internet crusade and change the world through the power of keyboard.

Like I said, they're as deluded as GG, they now think they are a "movement" and that posting on the ass end of the internet among like minded peers does fuckall.

I miss the days when Holla Forums understood the extent of what can be achieved online.

Yeah there was an change in board quality over night.

Did you ever see the /numibia/ threads.
Some fucking neckbears started to believe their white power larping and decided it would be a GOOD idea to buy land in numibia to try to settle.
You had niggers with no experience in science, agriculture, construction, medicine, or management seriously suggesting they would make a new country.
They even made a new board for it which they of course regulated to a circle-jerk.
Absolutely, I never liked that faggot after refusing to put back up the logical fallacies sticky.
The board could of really benefited now, now stormfags pretend using a logical fallacy is a logical fallacy in itself.

When Codemonkey became the admin, he started to enforce US CP laws, which apparently include children posed in a sexual manner. /hebe/ freaked out and moved to masterchan and deepweb sites, claiming that codemonkey was violating freedom of speech. Loli is still allowed, however.

I remember how the First Exodus NatSocs were more of the Paleocon variety, and how the NRx folks actually had legitimate arguments when talking to libertarians instead of just shouting about monarchs and shit. Even the gamegate folks didn't sound like complete autists back then. /ebola/ was getting fresh OC that 4chan kept stealing like massive fags, and /baphomet/ was actually feared since it was the old guard.

Reddit steals from 4chaim, 4chins steals from h8chan, h8chan makes OC/steals things from Tumblr.
The cycle completes itself.

I just thought it was a fucking joke or something. Then again, there's enough autistic manchildren around that they likely thought people were being serious.

Jesus Christ, it reminds me of what I was like when I was 10 year old, and being all serious business with my friends about us becoming OPERATOR tier.

I'd settle for him not putting any goddamn stickies up there at all. What is the fucking point of five of them?

And now look at us. First GG cucked themselves into becoming a parody of themselves, and now Holla Forums did it as well, but not before chasing out anyone and everyone that didn't shill like a drone.

I loved 4chan Holla Forums more than this "make your own hugbox" bullshit Holla Forums has going on. At least there we all had to be together and you could have a discussion between all the shitflinging and insulting going back and forth.

Here, much like on reddit, the moment you max out the butthurt meter you can just go and make your own hugbox and hide in it.

Even 8/b/ was fucking incredible until around March of 2015. The quality deteriorated and then after summer, it was all gone.

It's a shame /baphomet/ had to leave, but with all the shit going on with the judge and their mod being murdered, I guess you can't blame them.

Please do the right thing and prevent that shit

>It will never go back to the quality and community it had between the first and the second exodus.

What if the BO did this on purpose, to create a controlled opposition?

Guys, what if the protagonist is black, just to ensure that the sequel can't be used as a proper ethnic cleansing simulator?

Me too, I suggested that since no one has any actual applicable skills that we should just choose from a hat, then included a family guy gif of that and they got super butthurt.

Same I had flashbacks of elementary school and clubs and gangs an all the little kid bullshit you make up to feel important.

Especially when they are subjects that wouldn't have a problem staying bumped in a board with a full catalog but only 4 things worst posting in.

first exodus user here, Holla Forums used to be so good in 2014 and 2015. It felt like old-school 4chin /x/ (pre-Holla Forums takeover) in terms of on-topic discussion and helpfulness. People talked about games with actual discussion and criticism instead of accusing everybody who disagrees as being a marketer
now, any thread with anybody saying anything positive (even for that travesty Overwatch, which had a few neat character designs) is immediately responded to with GET THE FUCK OUT MARKETER SHILL U DO IT 4 FREE with no sort of discussion at all
I blame the influx of 'trying too hard to fit in' reddit, tumblr and halfchan users

Do you think we'll ever have a high quality imageboard community again?

We are making one now.
People are not joking when they said old 4chan was just as bad.
It was even worse but tradition and rules weren't set up yet.

Eat shit, pedoscum.

not as long as we're in the public radar.

The problem is finding the sweet spot where there are enough people to keep the board(s) alive, but not enough to turn it into pure cancer.

does ubisoft do this out of spite or what? throw money down holes just to piss on the plebs?

imageboard is freedom of information
quality is what you make it

There are plenty, and they don't have sad frog memes. It's not a coincidence.

At least we have goons still getting triggered over us existing and purposefully derail threads.

No, the dream is over, as are the chans. The old guard is scattered all over the place or has completely quit and the internet is becoming an even bigger hugbox.

There will never again be a combination of elements similar to what led to the birth of 4chan. We are just the dying embers of a distant dream.

Maybe, but if it's something that becomes even a slightly bit popular, then it will be as good as dead again.

You don't deserve a better board

I used to find out about shit that no one else ever knew about.
Like the protests in Ukraine that the EU supporters were throwing.
To this day almost no one knows about it and I feel like its going to be one of those events only a few people ever learn about until some historian hundreds of years from now finds evidence of paid for pro-EU protests.

Oh fuck, I meant 8/pol/

We all deserve 8chaim.

you gonna get aids just by installing this game

His balding head and soft face make him seem harmless at first glance but look at his posture. Look at his right arm. He's strong.

It really was, only shame is that being as young as I was I had no idea what it was.
Like how you never appreciate your childhood until its too late.

Maybe one day it will come again, but probably not in my lifetime.

I'm honestly surprised this discussion hasn't been interrupted yet by some sage faggot who constantly insists this was always the status quota while posting the same 30 off-topic infographs. Maybe there is hope yet.

Maybe not on here, maybe not for a couple years, maybe not in our lifetime, but one day humanity will have it's new h8chan. Our top shitpostologists have determined that humanity has been shitposting at least since the Roman Empire. It might be the end of an era and our empire might topple, but we will build on the wreckage and, like fire, we will rise.

They have a fucking token black in their company

Holla Forums is pretty resistant to it.
Holla Forumsacks are unable to make themselves likable, funny or amusing so they always sound like preachy faggots looking to force their views down others throat at the expense of board culture and identity.

There will always be another, but one of the following will always happen:

Considering we can make new boards, let's hope that doesn't happen.

webm please? Filename could be "Holla Forums_dogs" or something.

Yeah for like a year and then the process of Reddit-tier namefags go and advertise the site because

Oh wait a minute, I'm just describing why 4chan went to shit and why Holla Forums is going to shit.

Sikhs carried swords precisely to kill muzzies when they see them.
That's not the case now but it was and makes Sikhs somewhat redeemable.
I wouldn't have a problem if they hired him for his qualifications and not because he is non-white.

Well, atleast it was a great run, and we had fun.
Atleast i did.
But it's not like we're completely dead yet.

But will we get rid of the Jews in the meantime?

The fact we can make new boards is part of the problem. You aren't forced to interact with people you don't like, you can just pack up and leave.

I've been considering for a long time on making a Holla Forums alternative.
One that challenges faggots from every political spectrum to argue.
call it proving grounds or something equally gay.

Just don't know if there is a large demand, I have no way of telling how many active polacks are dissatisfied with their board.

Canada will be annexed for oil by Trump in his second term. So any Canadians who wanna Make Canada Great Again I'd recommend to start arming up and support our invading armies.

I didn't mean anything by it, I was just surprised that a non-Canadian was their minister of defence although given that Trudeau exists I probably shouldn't be.

I actually don't really know anything about Sikhs.

And moot always said, that Summer weren't real and it was all in our heads.

No, they were cancer, because they bended the rule and its users were screeching for more privileges. Not fairer rules, privileges as in exception from the rules. Meanwhile /cow/, /baph/ any gore thread on Holla Forums are doing that job well enough. Without the fucking pedos, we would still have /ft/ for spooping normalfags. We don't. Its BO is rotting in prison now. Guess why!

You mean the Dost test that was put into action by HW himself back in 2014? Yup.

It is getting better for some boards. If we get something like /i/ depends on actual talent entering /baph/. I miss /ft/

Oh god this is actually in there.
What is it with Ubisoft and unfunny memes?

reddit users are the worst fucking plague any online community can have, bar none.

Even furries and tumblr are less destructive.

Putting a non white currynigger in charge of the defense of your country is as bad as putting a woman in charge.

And we know pic related didn't hire him because of his competence.

I just wanted the party to go on forever. I am unable to function in any other online community.

We'll never truly die, but I can see a future of a few hundred of us hanging around the great rotting corpse of a chan, regurgitating stale memes and recognizing each other by our writing style.

Old geriatric fucks reminiscing about the "good old days" and wondering where it all went wrong.

Even if you do make it it will just get overrun by one flavor of faggots or the other, who will then proceed to chase out anyone they don't like and back to square one you are.

The webms of sjw slaughter will be glorious

The old guard isn't dead, we are filling in those shoes. Don't be a bitch and tell me that they're too big for you. We can weep for the past, but we must not dwell in it.

There will always be dark when there is light. What we must do is ensure that we are never overwhelmed by the darkness.

Please do, but do something about bitching about Holla Forums since 90% of discussion on an alternative political board is bitching about Holla Forums instead of discussing anything.

The main problems with redditors is that they are fucking obsessed with identity, primarily their names and will judge others by post history rather than the actual posts made in that current time.

Then they of course have the cancerous symptom where some big name e-celeb faggot posts in a thread and the whole thread derails into a meaningless discussion about what that e-celeb did today.

They're such cancer, you have no idea how much better the Internet would be if Reddit could just be nuked from history.

Same. well, to be honest my country has a board here/ it's own chan but it's in a very beginner stage where almost everyone is a weeaboo or reject or both, and everybody is talking about anime and traps, so i'll probably head back there once it's beyond salvageable. And enjoy the good days until it lasts.

He isn't a native born canadian?
If so then that's not acceptable.

I believe that just like society, a board can resist the entropy of time by tradition and assholishness.

I'll probably wait a bit for Holla Forums to die a little bit more. The other problem is making an alternative will just end up with it getting raided to death by Holla Forumsacks who believe they know everything yet need to force out all discussion.

the darkness the future holds is paralyzing.

I tried to warn you Holla Forums but you looked away
I told about the cancer of non vidya related threads but you didn't care

Making a board and non-retarded set of rules for it is one thing, getting a userbase full of people who want to actually debate instead of circlejerk is another. As such I HIGHLY advise avoiding advertising your board on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and of the meta boards, or here; instead I suggest off-hand references to it in some of our more calm legacy boards, like /tg/ or /k/. As long as you can get enough relevant niche politic discussion there to start drawing users from those boards, then you can start slowly branching to more boards that aren't the ones I listed above and hope that your userbase is stable enough that when you finally do attract attention from our resident faggots the community will be able to repel it.

Also don't aim to become a top 5 board, top 20 is comfy enough

Nothing we could do to the board is as damaging compared to what Mark has done and keeps doing.

This reminds me of a certain revolt board that fled from here in a autistic Panic, because some E-celeb decide to post bullshit…
>>>/sudo/276 I wonder who was behind that bullshit.

Well to be honest halfchan become pretty shitty before we came over, and i'm not talking about GG, but the overall feeling, and the first wave came all the anons had the same background so it was easy to hit it off, and since we were united in our hatred for halfchan, plus alot of OC making began and it felt so fucking great as everyone was actually talking about shit.

He isn't a native born canadian?
If so then that's not acceptable.

I believe that just like society, a board can resist the entropy of time by tradition and assholishness.

I'll probably wait a bit for Holla Forums to die a little bit more. The other problem is making an alternative will just end up with it getting raided to death by Holla Forumsacks who believe they know everything yet need to force out all discussion.

This board is going to be fine, its is absolutely nothing like 4chaim and nothing like 8/pol/
As long as you think the board is dying then its less likely to do so.

Just stop avatar fagging for a change and remind autistic Holla Forumsacks of the rules Introman has put into action on /cow/. Its not that hard.

I also add that building a community takes time. Becoming top board is a retarded aim for the early history of the board. Better have quality.

So criticizing pol gets you banned now? What the fuck m8.

didn't the creator of tumblr actually come out and say something like that?

Good advice.
I will probably make one in a month or two.
Need a good name for it as well, that is related to politics, but distinct from Holla Forums
I don't want to make politically incorrect, I want a board where lefties and right wing death squads can come and scream faggot at each other with pertinent arguments and sources in between the shit flinging.

No posting with that stone face will get you banned.
I have been talking shit about Holla Forums heavy for the last year, I am the faggot who sperges out whenever I think I'm discussing something with a current Holla Forumsack.
Never been banned on this shithole once.

It was probably for being a obnoxious avatarfag. Remember Desubong? Yeah, tolerating him went very well for /int/ hasn't it?

/neuz/ for Neutral Zone. Here you go! /politics/ is also ripe for the taking. Only problem is that the leftfags won't join in.

I hope he doesn't sleep at night.

How about /progr/?
For proving ground?
I like the idea of people thinking their politics is the best and having to prove that with long arduous exchanges of ideas.

I have a few sexually repressed females on facebook I know, even they are getting sick of Tumblr.

I think the best part about this is that he can wipe his tears over what became of his creation with the $100 bills he made and is still making by exploiting those angsty sexually repressed feminist.

My first thought is progressive.
user you are doing this intentionally aren't you?

But I am a Holla Forumslack.

Not enough. The dude needs to nuke that place into oblivion and scatter the tumblrtards like Jews.

it is not an avatar
it is a meme i tried to make a meme so Holla Forums use it to make the board a better place

but no one used it but me
I failed so badly
kek

Please explain the several logic leaps you had to make in order to think you were somehow helping

Fucking christ you are right.
Now the asshole in me wants to make a legitimate /progr/ board and advertise on every board.
Who knows maybe by doing that it would actually become a good board. Things created through accident sometimes turn out better then ones created through control.

When you see a black character anywhere to sperg out screaming

more like observe canines also

How about /pit/ for Prove It ? Its on the claims list at the moment.

Thats not a good meme. Its too reminiscent of the behavior of an avatarfag. A good chunk of them followed us here. One of the most obnoxious ones owns >>>/lewd/ another one managed to destroy /int/. Go figure. Here is a good attempt by that didn't catch on as I hoped either.

All of you consider where such a discussion is likely to head and whether it is more productive than the topic at hand

/pvp/ for politics vs politics or if you're daring enough Holla Forums vs Holla Forums can be a good backup choice

It also gives the illusion of a pit. A battle pit
>>>/pit/
Eh, I like it.

Fugg, it was already taken

(checked)

Well, not for long.
If there isn't any post it'll delete.

Dressing your dog up when its obviously unhappy with the affair deserves death.
Dogs don't have much pride, they shit in public, then turn around and occasionally eat that shit, and will stick their nose up the fattest bitches ass.
But seeing them with this "KILL ME" look in there eyes whenever some faggot decides to dress there dog up for attention tears me.
Unless of course the dog doesn't care, but that's rare.

/pit/
I like it

/pvp/
Fucking christ you niggers are good at this.

at least your memeitc failure didn't get you banned from Holla Forums forever

See ya later cowboys

In the current year it's pretty much a given that the only reason you have a coon in your product is because of tokenism.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the leftists that have politicized everything.

Hell, it's basically the same shit as with Affirmative Action and female "liberation. Back before these two Jewish cancers came about you knew that if a nigger was a student in a university it was because he had actually earned his place there fair and square.

Same with patriarchy. Any woman that came into a position of power and authority was an exceptional specimen, a true "alpha" woman that was equal to a man (at least in terms of leadership).

Same with storytelling. Before the whole tokenism craze a character was a given race/gender because it fit the story and what the author was trying to achieve, he was a good character first and a subhuman second.

When leftists push for equality of outcome all they are merely doing is fucking up their pets in the long run. I'll briefly quote a letter a judge wrote back when Affirmative Action was first being introduced, and you can see how perceptive he was in fully understanding what this would do to the pavement apes.

They don't get deleted because Jim is a filthy kike who doesn't care about performance.

It's up for claim
8ch.net/claim.html

Nigger I will make a fantasy world fill of modern day equivalents.
I will make blacks, black orcs who could be a dominating war horde if they weren't to busy trying to fuck elven bitches, throwing goblin skull dice, and drink malt ale.
Even then faggots will still say I put it in for SJW points.

Oh, i guess i missed when they changed that.

Well I'm probably going to draft some rules today. Think of key stickies I want up as well as a board intro.
I will probably most deffinatly be using /pit/

Godspeed you massive faggot

Best of luck to your board, user

Gay Beaner?

Does it just happen to be a strong empowered womyn?

Then don't include them, or if you are going to include them be upfront about it and to whom you are trying to pander (because all fiction panders to one group or the other).

I might laugh at BioWare and the shit they make, but I have no problem with them making it. They've made it pretty clear who their target audience is, and I'm fine with fujoshi wallowing in Gayder's feces, or drinking Curry Thunder's piss.

Again, it's the current year. You can rage at Holla Forums all you like, but it's not them that dragged games/books/comics/movies into the realm of politics and made them (blatant) political tools.

People love to rail about Holla Forums and the leftists being two sides of the same coin, when one group actually has power and does fuck shit up in the name of propaganda, while the other's "equivalence" is based on mere hypothetical.

Or to put it more plainly, Holla Forums wasn't full of political discussion before Anita forced us to engage in a political discussion to counter her lies.

Here's a link if you want to read more about that greentext heterodoxacademy.org/2016/05/12/the-amazing-1969-prophecy/

Be sure to not actually pull the trigger before some time has passed since this discussion took place. I guarantee you there is some faggot out there that is going to see this and get excited over a new place to shitpost to death

I want to create a world that's it, a world with nigger orcs.
This is not unusual books, plays and other art mediums and hobbies have been used to push Politics, usually in times where actual discussion of politics is taboo or hyper polarized.
Because I have been posting on Holla Forums back when it was /new/
Holla Forums are fucking liberals, they ignore history, they use ad hom instead of arguments, they rely on moderation more akin to censorship, the reason we don't have Thomas Sowell threads is because he is black, you can't even agree with Holla Forums the minute you say anything that doesn't agree with the board approved narrative you are shouted out.
Oh it definitely was.

I'm going to take my time.
I want to get an idea of exactly what I want the board to be about and rules that don't squash discussion and aren't used as shelter to hide behind.

Where's the ip address if this is real stupid?

I will always love that cached site for showing that shitposting has always existed, sometimes literally.

Some people will think you are serious

You're part of the problem.

And how would that work? Would they be a parody of niggers (not that it is possible to parody a nigger) the same way 40k Orkz are a parody of football hooligans?

Would they draw inspiration from African "cultures" and visuals? What is their place in the world? How do they survive, what are their stats like, can the player play as one?

Because if you don't think this shit through you're no better than the leftist kikes and their sad excuse for writing. I, for one, have no wish to live up to the right wing strawman the liberals are so enamored with.

It's unusual when it is this fucking horrible. And at least back then people bothered making their own original shit instead of stealing what the white man had created and just shitting on it because they could.

Go over to Holla Forums to see what they've wrought on a medium that was already shilling their points anyway.

All of these are fair points and on the spot for the current Holla Forums, but this is a recent development. I've been hearing the same exact bullshit said about Holla Forums for years now, and it always comes down to some butthurt asshat getting upset that a discussion has turned political, ergo Holla Forumslacks are as bad as the leftist chimps.

I choose not to dissociate myself from the current breed of fuckwit that is giving us all a bad name, if only because I am no leftist and make it a point to own up to my own merry band of imbeciles instead of pretending they are a "fringe" that in no way aligns with what I think or say.

Please, it was 50/50 between shitposting and discussing games before it degenerated into shitposting because nobody on Holla Forums actually likes games (not that I blame them). When Anita came along is when Holla Forums and Holla Forums really started to merge and crosspost.

yummy, got some nice fuckable little cunts in dat pick, do they squeal like a frog when you stick your cum baguette in their dirty french snatch?

The idea is that because they are Orcs, but specifically black Orcs even more hated then normalfag Orcs that they have the same thing going on that Fremen have in Dune.
They are living proof of Darwin, however having to live in such struggle they have regressed mentally making them creatures that can only live day by day like an animal but with the tortured consiceince of a being that knows it can be so much more.

Though I have only given it a little though as I don't actually see me making a game or writing a book.

Yeah that's true, but I think that has less to do with politics or type and more because they are millennials.
I believe the core reason SJWs are largely millennials is because it encourages them to dedicate their lives to being a couch activist, and props up their low self esteem of a life of nothing contributory.

The problem with /co. is the exact opposite of Holla Forums
They allowed everything to happen, and it could of only happened on Holla Forums because they are the "nice" board which meant you could walk over them.

Which is why I'm a bitter ass nigger.
Same, however its true now which is shit because addressing that leads people to deflect saying that's what people have always said about Holla Forums
Merging with Holla Forums or being contaminated depending on your perspective yes.
However people online will always inject politics because its so core to human nature as in people consider their politics a reflection of themselves.

Are there any other places to go anymore?

Did anyone call them out?

No just act like an angry nigger when someone posts here you don't think is a native.
If they are, they will argue back either give up to shitpost somewhere else or win the argument.
If they aren't they will get upset wonder why they come to a place where their feelings are hurt and leave.

Its not like we are dealing with 90s or early 00 kids.
We are dealing with hipster millennials and their children, they are even harder to chase off then previous normalfags.

Supposedly Stormfront was down for a while during a transition of ownership or something.

That's news to me. I thought he fucked off to China.

I always loved how you could pick out elements of boards or types of posters from the graffiti.

Secundes was most definitely the equivalent of an annoying tripfag.

I can confirm that.
The father of Stormfront was transferring ownership to the son and it was shut down for a day or two.
I honestly don't know because the stormfag posters who posted never left.

I think it's because the entry bar has been set so low after decades of leftist pushing for equality of outcome.

Back in the day you didn't have internet and tumblr, filled to the brim with insecure fucks obsessing over representation of their special snowflake matrix of faggotry and little else, quality be damned. What's worse, that mentally has caught on with more professional shit and the kikes have realized that so long as they put some manner of token in their product the slobbering tumblrtards will throw money at it no matter how shit it is.

If for nothing else, I'd throw them all in the ovens, family included, just for that.

If you wanted to write some pozzed turd glorifying Marxist degeneracy you actually had to make an effort.

For the longest time I believed the same, but the "nice" moniker only started going around when moot put niggerwood in charge.

Sure, they allowed the Homestuck shit to fester and tumblr to slowly creep in, but it's an exaggeration to claim they took it laying down.

The sad truth is that most of us are nerds, and as nerds we have always been ostracized by normalfag society due to our hobbies and interests. Through that we have learned to empathize with fellow pariahs, so it's incredibly easy to for leftist creatures to come crawling to us and ask to join in the fun, only for them to turn around the moment they've established themselves and kick out all the white, heterosexual MUH SOGGY KNEES.

It's why it has been so easy for the leftists to bring ruin to comics and tabletop in the past decade.

Well, you're not alone there.

I just want people to stop using such a shit fallacy to attempt to stop a discussion when it turns to the political context of a game going to shit due to leftist. When developers, journalists and other vidya communities are (endlessly) pushing the political angle it's only natural that people here will start discussing politics as well.

It's the age we live in and a product of the culture war we are plagued with.

Now Holla Forums is a containment board and Holla Forumslacks are spread all over the place so it's not all bad. You can still discuss relevant shit outside of the gas chamber.

And there's nothing wrong about this. Apathy is death, doubly so when you let some smug shit walk all over you because it's "off topic" or "unrelated" to discuss politics as related to games/books/movies et al when developers/journalists have done things specifically as an expression of their political leanings.

Can Mark just not implement wordfilters?

It'd catch half the shit those retards post here.

most new games will have a black or female protagonist because they are trying to get in new audiences. at e3 this year new games that don't have a character creator will have a non white or female lead

lmao how new can you be.

I don't know user, you tell me.

SF is where homosexuals started to infect the population after gay bomb testing went wrong during WW2. All those gay bars is a result of a leaked disease. Have you ever heard of any gay people before 1946? Homosexuality is not natural and is a result of failed weapons testing.

Fucking kill all gay people. The need to be stopped.

stay dry pupper

The whole reason we have the CP spam bot is because he allowed them to advertise here.

When Hispachan first started I visited and saw the CP bot.
A week later it was here.
I mentioned it to mark several times before

it followed you, do you ever delete your cookies?

So it found us over the selfserve ad system? thats a hard one to swallow.

This is going to be a great pirate, I can't wait to shoot up San Fran hipsters, lets hope it supports mods.

The only thing we lack are stable servers and board software. Once things stay stabilized it will eventually get better.

and just like that
that statue fag is no more

;_; f to pay respect

Good, I hope the tarkovsky faggot is next

Too bad. It had some neat ideas, but this is just as horrible as the first

How the fuck were thinly-veiled CP boards a barrier against those gosh dang normalfags? You could be on this website and not even have known /hebe/ and the like existed, they didn't do shit but have huge amounts of lurkers waiting for the occasional CP before it got scrubbed by the moderation.

This site's software is fucking self-aware

id fuck lucy liu in the top left

can't wait for the moonman mods tbh.

not until templeOS catches on and someone ads networking.

It never ceases to amaze me how despite all this talk about "growing a thick skin", half of you faggots are about as a sensitive and easily triggered as any SJW/feminist.

This rustles your jimmies? Memes?
Really?

When did this board get overrun by hipster whimps?

u can has cheezburger XD

Advice Dog was a fucking mistake.

Not gassing everyone back in December '14, BO included, was a mistake

Oh please.

If it sounds like a hipster and acts like a hipster, it is is hipster.
The defining trait of hipsters is their dissaproval of everything mainstream.
Games and memes are OK as long as they exist in this little circle. As soon as it's out, it suddenly turns to shit. Some faggots treat everything that gains exposure as cancer. Ironcialy, faggots like that are just as cancerous - if not more.

Why would they be? Old jokes don't cease to be good jokes - just just heard them before so they're not as funny to you. But something that is old news to you is just being discovered by someone else.

it all depends on who discovers it.
if that faggot kid down the road and all his pals suddenly get the same bike you rode last year, you probably would not start riding that bike again.

M-muh
Free
Speech

You're always welcome to fuck off back to Reddit.

So Watchdogs 1 is on sale
Is it even worth trying?

Good goy
If it isn't illegal then it should be ok
The website is under California laws, the day holohoax is illegal to deny (Holla Forums practically hosts a bunch of share threads with hundreds of data with it) or hatespeech against homos (all the site, SanFran is in Commiefornia) then it's game over
Also under Cold Tires those boards were never a problem for years
No balls from the mods, and normalfags will rise again like they did back in the 4

i2p nigger

keep up the vibes on eepsites until another medium for shitposting can be created

isn't that just >>>/politics/, or is that overrun by the shitposter BO that runs /n/?

It's pretty silly to put in, and I got a bit dissapointed, but it's not like I'm going to avoid watching the trainwreck following the launch of this game because stale references to terrible Holla Forums memes because I'm scared of it.

It won't challenge you, or force you to laugh, feel giddy, or scare you. It may only disappoint you. I would recommend doing something else, like going outside, or playing Just Cause 2

Why

It's a fucking meh game.
Typical ubisoft bullshit:
open world, repetitive side missions, etc.

it's like a 6 or 7

I dont think that will be the case but what I do see happening is some sort of system where you are penalized for killing "Good people" while rewarded for killing "Bad people"

He's black

How's it compare to Sleeping Dogs?

Ease up on that fedora, watching companies use dead memes is always cringe inducing.

It's garbage compared to SD.

Never going to happen, especially with President Trump

Its election season which means there is actually things to talk about, also a good number of people cross board

the word "cuck" is the new right wing "triggered"

top joj

While you people keep bitching about an outdated meme, just remember this exists. I'm on mobile so can't webm.

Reminder that Anthony Burch was so much of a cuck that its effected the US election

I'm guessing shes not directly involved with the company or something

Why would you not load the bullets before getting to the campsite?

Why the fuck would anyone want a sequel after Watch Dogs?

the best thing about the word cuck is that you don't even have to try to humiliate people with it because all the cucks do it well enough on their own when they hear it.

Ubisoft and EA are so big that once the cogs start moving it takes them a long long time to stop and change direction.

Watch Dogs 2 would have to bomb in a spectacular fashion for them to pause development. Hell I bet Watch Dogs 3 is in development right now.

pretty sure this game will bomb because the only reason anyone even pretended to give a shit about the first one is because is beat GTA5 to the punch for 8th gen consoles.

I used to love blue hair.

Noone asked for this game so im sure youre right, watching this bomb will be hilarious. Even more so if they decide to pander to SJWs Please let them fuck up this hard

oh man finally I have a good gauge of "who I should never talk to about videogames" test. even entertaining the idea of touching wd2 is pretty much the biggest red flag there could ever be.

Looks like chingchong porkcrust was pulled out of the basement after a 30 year code writing shift.

I can honestly just tell at first glance if someone is an obnoxious turbocasual when it comes to games because they seriously all look and act the same.

Well so does Senator Armstrong

I must say it's a pretty bad sign when a Gawker Journalist of all things is mocking your Game for being out of touch.

I'm not an Oracle but I'd definitely give it a 50% chance of bombing. With that said

It doesn't change the bike, only your (flawed) perception of the bike.
further proof of how unobjective and irrational people can act.

Though I understand the impulse. After all, half of you guys here are so cancerous that anything you touch feels dirty.

There is no hope left for man, since Holla Forums is filled with hipsters

This screams "we watched Mr. Robot to get a feel for how the game should be"

And also, Why is there going to be another Watch_Doges? the last one was fucking abysmal.

Finally, a game where you get to kill San Franciscans! I've been waiting for this!

This might even be worth a pirate if they make it less of a dull GTA knockoff.

Doesnt make any sense in this context, 1/10 didnt even bother to read the reply chain

Is this all ubisoft dronesor has the numales been evactuated due to the lethal levels of estrogen this group photo created?

how is being an anti-SJW in any way bad?

Didn't you read the comic? Being an anti-SJW means you hate Gay people and they're not supposed to do that, that's homophobic bro.

I expect a $60 DLC ridden GTA clone that wont be properly ported, nothing less.

:^)

Pictures like this would be great if autists stopped slapping their logos onto them. It's like those pictures floating around that show feminists being hypocrites but have that fucking flaming bird logo on them.

Because at the end of the day you're just angry that you can't use your brand of politics to censor people.

All politics posting is newfag cancer, doesn't change the fact this board was Holla Forums when "we" got here and stayed that way until Holla Forums (and the rest of the site) got overrun with newfags, and politically-motivated niggers like you started rewriting history to make this place normalfag central.

agreed. and they over-compress them like it's 1999.

uh huh.

what country do you live on user?
atleast your country has a national imageboard

It's more the fact that any corporations that resorts to using memes means that they have no standard and also being cringy as fuck since they just copy and paste memes from normalfag central

6 or 7 means there's something good in that pile of shined turd
There's almost nothing worth mentioning there since it's a bland piece of crap

Sleeping Dogs have Kung-Fu, John-Woo esque gunfights, and pork buns
Unfortunately it's only good for one play through since you'd get kinda bored if you replay it