Hi, Holla Forums. Fresh red pill here. I had another thread yesterday about how I came to the light...

Hi, Holla Forums. Fresh red pill here. I had another thread yesterday about how I came to the light. I finished watching The Greatest Story Never Told. That's not this video. Fuck this propaganda right here. After seeing TGSNT's part about the archaeologist seeking proofs of gas chambers, and finding none, I learned it was instead Typhus. Zyklon B wasn't for the intention of killing Jews. The rooms were taken apart to look like showers, and "ceiling drop points" added later. "Muh 6 million", the number that keeps going up. Sometimes it's 9 million, sometimes it's 11 million. The interviews of those Jews that were actually interned! Swimming pools, luxurious . The bullshit I was brought up to believe!

Why am I posting this video?
My reason is two-fold.
First, there are way too many faggots buying into it.
They need to wake up.
Second, it wasn't much covered or I was distracted for how Hitler came to power.

I need to know. And how he got rid of the Jews in power, how they were removed.
The Zionists, the Marxists.
Because he obviously didn't round them up and have them murdered in gas chambers.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1420107340842-0.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*luxurious day spas with famous entertainers.
And why am I asking Holla Forums instead of checking the internet? Fucking propaganda, that's why. Going to sleep, so will check this thread in the morning before work if it's still up.

LURK MORE BEFORE POSTING NEWFAG

Everyone hated jews in central europe at that time

Here's what most people don't realize - if Hitler never existed, someone else would have surely come to power in the same fashion that he did.

You are years behind most posters here user that is why the hostility, your on the shore yelling shark to the spear wielding shark hunters who have braved depths and developed special underwater breathing techniques.

You want to yell your newfound freedom from mind control, you want to know what to do, how to beat the jew, you lurk more and get involved when you know you are contributing.

(1) Everything is shit
check
(2) Men get angry
check
(3) Men start discovering who is to blame and sharing information
you're here
(4) Men start organizing locally
soon, even now
(5)their collective gestalt summons an avatar
Hitler returns

Good post.

Most of them went voluntarily because they were getting their own ethnostate.

By the literal day of the rope, also known as Krystallnacht.

Krystallnacht was not NS sanctioned and it pissed off the NSDAP. Also only a few jews were casualties.

Krystallnacht was jewish false flag and didn't happen.

The kikes sold everyone a lie, and those that helped them got burned.

lurk for 2 years before posting

Sorry, but all I'm reading is "I don't have the answers but I don't want to admit it."

This should help against the Holohoax believers. But it's so ingrained, they're most likely going to be furious twats. Now onto how to remove the Jews from power again and find our new Hitler. (It isn't Trump. He's for Israel and the Jews) Holla Forums's Catalog seems like a media-esque frenzy on modern bullshit purely designed to keep us all busy and focused on what doesn't matter. Just like actual media.

Drink bleach you fucking subversive cunt.

>>>/reddit/

The Haavara Agreement was part of that. Peaceful deportation of Jews to Palestine and they even got to keep their belongings and assets.

OP is actually a fucking faggot

do you think that your enemies aren't capable of having an overarching plan while pretending to be stupid OP?
did hitler actually intentionally kill 6 million Jews with typhus, or kill any at all?
if the answer is no to the latter, then maybe he was controlled opposition who lost on purpose while espousing what the synagouge of satan thought that the masses wanted a leader to espouse

Newfag, you got the spirit.
Watch vid related, with a grain of salt of course (E. Michael Jones is great, but too religious sometimes).

Also, go read:
Web of Debt, by Ellen Brown
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1420107340842-0.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#364

It's hard to tell which is worse. How about this?
So, both of you go fuck yourselves.
I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like doing.

Old as chans. Come up with something new.

How in the fuck could Hitler have killed Jews with Typhus? It's a goddamn disease spread by lice.

Are you from cuckchan you nigger? Lurk more before you create such an awful thread, and then derail it your self.

kys fucking hook-nosed rat

White. I'm here. Obviously not at halfchan.
Try harder as you rage.

you have much to learn, my friend
may I recommend Ted Kacyznski's "The UNABOMBER's Manifesto?

It's funny how easily this:

Enraged a few idiots.

Yeah, yeah. A Goy Guide, Web of Debt, this about the Jews, that about the Jews. I KNOW THIS ALREADY. Or Google the Unibomber and get flagged. Right.

Now back to Hitler coming to power and removing the Jews.
That's the whole POINT.

you sound like a teenager who is incapable of sitting still long enough to read a book. more likely you are some retard from Holla Forums or reddit or whatever cesspool

if you dont feel like learning what you are trying to defend, or why you are trying to defend it, then by all means go outside and start beating up people who look offensive to you. if you dont feel like doing that, then google "local nazi hangouts" and make some new friends. your inability to find worthwhile threads only points to you being a transplant who doesn't know how this machine operates.

tl;dr kill yourself newfag scum, then lurk more

I read Mein Kampf, shithead. I asked a simple question and you lot all had your panties in a bunch. What the fuck do you expect to happen if you don't understand the comradery they had back then? Someone is all ready to learn more, and you fart in their general direction. Fucking pathetic. No wonder the movement will never be what it was before. Infighting, lashing out like bitter old women, and sitting on your ass typing all day long to modern media nonsense "help us stop this" "yeah! someone needs to do something!". ENDLESS threads of that kind of bullshit. You're being manipulated into having your thumbs up your ass, and you can't even realize it. That's why this:

Makes you so mad.

ps- Dead people can't lurk, dipshit.

Fucking kill yourself already you insufferable mongoloid.

Typical parrot brainwashed by the Jews to do nothing but bitch all day. They're winning because of people like you.

you were given a plethora of information to go find and digest and instead you threw a temper tantrum

you misunderstand, WE have camaraderie, YOU are not a part of it. you are an immigrant who refuses to adjust to the cultural mores of your new environment. the irony of this is lost on you.

you are literally too fucking dumb to even skim the catalogue.

I'm done with you, go back to reddit, there is no point in trying to help an angsty teenage ""rebel""

use it

Temper tantrum? Your one-sided accusations are hilarious. Forget completely about those that threw a temper tantrum against me, and I responded with similar manner of speech.

You don't have comradery. See, the funny part about this is, before I saw the English translation of Hitler, I have been lurking. I have watched Holla Forums's constant infighting. Not even those who believe along the same lines can get along.

And you call me dumb. What an idiot. Why don't you understand how to use that word? Are you in your 20s?

I'm in my 30s, kid. Calling me a teenager isn't going to change anything. Only make this funnier.

Nigger you don't know the first thing about me. This is an anonymous imageboard. You come here waving your little pee-pee around thinking you matter because you have a few IQ points and watched TGSNT when many anons here have been fighting for years or even decades for the cause and have paid dearly in sweat, tears, blood and other human capital for doing so. Then you get all indignant when your reception is less than what you imagined it'd be because you neither understand imageboard culture in general or the nature of Holla Forums, and are too fucking arrogant and lazy to shut the fuck up and lurk.

From the bottom of my heart, suck on a shotgun, for you are the prime example of a why newfags need to fucking lurk for 2 years before posting.

you are pretty entertaining tbh, even if you dont know basic tenants of natsoc/fash/trad thinking. mostly due to your butthurt shitflinging

hahaha holy shit you fucking autist, as someone was trying to say, lurk more for god's sake because the rabbit hole is waaay deeper.

I have been lurking Holla Forums. That is the entire point of my previous thread, and the post right above you. But I understand your desire to "win" the argument. Keep trying, edgy one. Eventually you might convince someone to "suck on a shotgun" or commit suicide in some other way. Why you'd want a white redpill to do this is beyond me.
Yeah, okay.

New red pill does not = not lurked. For fuck's sakes, don't any of you know how to keep two meanings separate?

You're a funny Jew. I respond to butthurt shitflinging with shitflinging. Deal with it.

No, you haven't, and I don't know why you feel the need to lie about it.

There's no argument. You're a newfag who should kill himself.

Yet more evidence that you're lying about lurking. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

why do you even lie about not being a newfag. it is incredibly obvious to anybody reading your shitposts that you are not from here

you wear your ego on your sleeve like a woman or a tranny, go back to your hugbox where you belong

Explain to me now how you're not being distracted like simple-minded sheep to waste your time with modern media bullshit.

You're only grasping at straws here.

Parrot

Right, mate. How do you not realize how easily you're brainfucked by these retarded memes; as easily as the niggers and their ebonics influenced from hiphop "music"? You're repeating the same shit over and over, and you think you're not influenced? Hilarious.

The only heart I'm feeling right now is not from offense, just cringe at how easily you go along with conforming to this mass induced stupidity.

From his responds he is probably a shill or a really confused autist that just wants to help but doesn't know how. He sais he has lurked and doesn't need anymore, but he asks how X came to power, how X did this and that. Seems like a shill scouting and trying to comprehend imageboard culture. If by any chance you are a confused autist: Do some fucking research for once in your life, lazy nigger. There is also the catalog, as I recommended above, USE IT.

oh wait, you think SB, pizzagate, forging categories etc. are media bs that are not at all important? seems to me, possibilities for being a confused autist are lesser and lesser.

Now lets wrap it up, if everyone would stop replying to this useless shill tactic thread and let it die, it would be great.

i dont understand what your point is. if you want 24/7 threads on something, why dont you make one? you are able to make threads, as evidenced by this shitshow of an """""OP"""""
yet you contribute to the overall lowering of quality of the board by shitposting and demanding to be spoonfed, all the while decrying your position as the only one who REALLY understands natsoc germany and its principles.

either make quailty posts or fuck off, how is this hard to understand? what do you bring to the table for all of your childlike whining and crying?

there is literally /nsg/ where you could get information, but instead you made a new thread to cry in, after apparently making one yesterday for the exact same fucking thing. this isnt your personal blog you autistic newfag dipshit

pic related: you

Soon!

Go away, faggot newfag.

Thanks for bumping my thread, meme shill. The media bs is not important, because all you're going to do is sit around and type about it. That keeps you basement warriors occupied and harmless to the Jews. You might as well bend down and suck circumcised cock. That's all your good for :^)

^ Read all the sage posts, then wake up, then shut the fuck up.

Hi there, meme-parrot.

Okay, folks. This has been fun, but I have shit in the real world to do. If I stick around here any longer, I might start posting Pepe and telling people to kill themselves as I call them newfags.

Then I would be just as useless as the rest of you.
There's no point. Have fun replying though!

good night, aut-right

kys

get a load of this guy

yeast and warm water