Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qHlfn
archive.is/rJ0f4
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740192008623394817
m.please
archive.is/SdhQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as the game itself isn't censored, I don't care if they edit the box art.

T-they're just moving his head away from the ESRB rating

To me it looks more like the designers of the box art not wanting a main character's face cut off by the ratings box.

If this was Nintendo, gamergate would be having a shitfit.

fake and gay

Seems like they moved it so she wasnt hidden by the rating

Persona is not a Sony IP.

And the games gamergate threw a hissy fit over where not Nintendo IP either.

That's a funny joke.

When was this releasing in Japan again? I wanted to compare the time between JP and US releases with the ones of the previous games.

user did you just make this thread to shitpost about gamergate? Be honest.

Fire Emblem is a Nintendo IP
#FE is a Nintendo IP
Fatal Frame V is a Nintendo IP
Xenoblade Chronicles X is a Nintendo IP

I bet it's going to be american dub only like every other atlus title

Bravely Second and Fatal Frame are not and GG threw a wobly over censorship, but it's OK when Sony does it.

Blatant fan service like cleavage is seen as tasteless in the west. It might have been changed because of that. Also the ESRB logo is larger.

let's wait for the first comparision screenshots so we can collectively flip our shit

>>>/4chan/

And Sony is run by literal kikes, people actually have expectations from Nintendo.

modified boxart is not a sign a game is going to be censored… yet

Half of Morgana's face would be obscured if they didn't move it for the ESRB logo. Come on.

You should be complaining about Atlus, dumbass.

Persona is shit anyway.

Yes, and? People bitched out SE about it and dug into the localization team that handle it.

Fatal Frame is co-owned by Nintendo. That's why it doesn't leave nintendo systems now.

rip

This thread was made by the ralpshill
He is an autistic retard that has spent the last year and a half shitting up the GG thread and ban evading at least 4 times every single day

I am going to be cautiously optimistic.

Didn't that one piece game cover up Robin's and Nami's breasts in the boxart but the game itself being untouched? Call me when Anne's catsuit is censored then we can throw a bitch fit.

It really looks like they're rearranging stuff to not get blocked off by the rating box. The other girl is showing more skin and wasn't changed at all.
Persona localizations have generally been so fucking terrible that you shouldn't trust them at all and shouldn't buy them at release, but this particular change seems innocuous.

GET OUT OF HERE, SONY!

seriously though, they probably did move it for the ESRB logo, you can barely see anything

hell, the redhead behind her is showing more although she does seem flatter which is why i am pre-emptively deeming her best girl.

Didn't they also do similar for Stella Glow's western box art, which as far as I've heard (admittedly I could be wrong; haven't really followed it much since I don't have a 3DS), the actual game content wasn't censored?

That's not an excuse to be apologetic cuck.

Yeah, they also did it with that 7th dragon game that's coming out. And so far that has no censorship

Maybe it's just so the mascot's face doesn't get obscured by the rating.

They did it to hide the horrible neck anatomy.

Before anyone flip a tit, remember Devil Survivor had altered boxart too, and it came over intact, Catherine's box art was zoomed in as fuck and that came over intact as well.

Atlus has been in the business of altering box art for silly reasons for a long time.

It's name it's Morgana, I'm pretty sure it's a female cat.

God damn that red headed girl looks fucking delicious.

Tell me this is a shoop.

Well of course it's a shoop. How else do you think the American branch moved Morgana around?

This. There is almost no cleveage being shown so there isnt even anything to really censor. Trying to actually show morgannas face seems more likely to me.

Not saying censorship might be a problem because we havent found any yet but its safe to say this thread is nothing.

My exact same toughts.
There's barely any boobage there, it's more likely that they want to attract new potential customers with this cat thingy better shown in the cover.

I'm pretty sure this is the actual reason(5 seconds in photoshop)

Op is a fucking fagget. Theres nothing to see here

This seems most likely. I dont think atlus would push customers away from a waifu sim game with censorship.

1. Atlus is making and publishing the game

2. So long as they haven't touch or altered the actual game itself why does this matter at all?

Whos the squid now kid now girl?

Her name is futaba. Apperantly her personality is supposed to be 2ch incarnate. What that means for the west i dont know.

idk, it looks like they want the toy-selling character to not be covered up by the rating. makes sense to me.

Hahahaha

Special-needs Americans need their rating signs extra large

What that means for the west is they'll probably make reference to the "Who's this 4chan guy?" meme. And probably have some kind of GamerGate joke(pro or anti is up in the air). Worst case scenario: She calls everyone filthy normalfags and is constantly checking dubs.

DAMMIT, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME

I'm s-sure that was the reason

Alot of people are worried that this will translate into a meme spouting charachter and knowing localizers who knows if that will happens.

You can hate atlus if you want but for the most part theyve done pretty well translation wise. I hope that holds up but ime preparing to shoot myseelf come the localised version comes out.

his disco hipster frog shoulda been a giraffe

That will be the forth form of his persona in the PS5.75 remake

archive.is/qHlfn
archive.is/rJ0f4

SJW already happy about the censorship.

But he's right.

That's not censorship dumbass. See to find out why that's bullshit

SJW Sony Cucks, it's OK when Sony does it.

bro, theres no cleave to cover up. stop being a faggot

fuck off Nintendrone. Go preorder the NX already

They're probably going to twist this into muh Grubblygropers.

I expect a Kotaku article within a week.

again with the
Are you really this stupid?

They're not covering up that tiny portion of cleavage, they're just making it so the children who play persona can see the character they're going to be getting in mcdonalds happy meals when the game comes out.
Prove me wrong nigger.

Seriously dude you need to fuck off. There is no censorship at all. Youre just trying to start another console war thread and youre being really blatant and retarted about it. Sage for bait

It's fucking boxart faggot. They moved their mascot that will be milked for the next 8 years so it won't be covered up.
When they do something substantial like shrink Anne's breasts in the English version of the game or remove/change alt costumes then come cry to me about it.
But right now you're just being a fucking faggot.

Yes American kids know what Persona is and McDonalds will have happy meal toys.

Persona is a niche game, they are cover up cleavage cause SJW dislike cleavage.

think before you type and learn to speak english son.

I'm checkin your IP to see if you're not just some Anti-GG False Flag or something

Thanks for confirming your identity, Ralph.

Atlus edited the boxart for Stella Glow as well. Actually they changed one of the girls outfits to remove cleavage. The actual game though wasn't altered at all. Aside from only having a dub option which is just what Atlus does sadly.

Stella Glow was a 3DS game though wasn't it? They probably didn't have a dual audio option because of space limitations. Persona 5 is going on dual-layered blu-ray discs I see no reason for them to not have dual audio.

stop pretending to be a vol, you fucking faggot.

It is real
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740192008623394817

It's not. Persona 3 didnt, Persona 4 didn't, Golden didn't, Dancing All Night didn't, Devil Survivor 1 and 2 didn't, Catherine didn't, Conception 2 didn't.

How new are you? No dual audio has been Atlus' thing since forever.

Is this the same faggot that promised us a 2015 release?

trying too hard

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and Dragon's Crown have dual audio. Though that might just be Vanillaware.

How many memes do they spout on 2ch?

The cover being changed doesn't necesarily mean the game itself was censored. We'll have to wait and see though.

Dragon's Crown does not have full dual audio–the character narrator options are English only.
Fatlus localizations either don't bother with dual audio at all or find some way to fuck it up when they try. I haven't played Leifthrasir yet, partially because of their history of fuckups.

well, im getting my unbrella and bucket for the shitstorm and salt

Bad comparison since you also posted a turd.

m.please use archive.ism/articles/2016/06/07/e3-2016-persona-5-us-release-date-collectoras-edition-announced
Apparently the western release date is February 2017

Fuck, forgot about that filter
archive.is/SdhQA

We going to boycott this one too?

Dubs?

Way too fucking long, am I supposed to just disconnect my internet cable for that long to avoid spoilers?

Thank fuck Zero Time Dilemma is getting released here the same time as in Japan and people hate moonspeak too much to spoil Ace Attorney, but I guarantee Persona 5 spoilers are going to be the new "Kill your son or nuke the commonwealth".

Valentine's Day specifically. Atlus wants to know how many bikini figures to manufacture for their audience by judging how many sales they'll get on launch day.

I wonder what cuckchan looks like right now.

Kill yourself, end it all.

Wait, did ben garrison actually make this comic?

here we go again
just fuck off

Reported

I thought it was a joke at first. But I really shouldn't be surprised by now. It's just another case of Atlus' long-running incompetence.
I might try to import P5, but then again it might not even be worth doing. FFXV is going to rape these clowns either way.

Read the thread next time retard

why even cover that tiny amount of boob up?

Its to move the cats head out of the way of the esrb rating.

That's a funny way of spelling Youkai Watch 3 since its going to kill sales for 3-5 months

Of course he did. Can't you see it's signed and everything? Also, only Ben Garrison can draw Jews so faithfully true like that.

Lies, Sony lets their players get half dressed lolis on the Vita, this is totally just to get that shitty mascot into the light

Sony does actually have money invested into Persona, believe it or not.

Even with your sweet repeating digits you're still a faggot

You fucking idiots are going to buy it anyway. You sperg on an on about Persona when it's just a dull repetitive JRPG that you're really only playing for the dating sim shite.

Also
They treat Europe like a dogshit they just stepped in, I wouldn't be have surprised if the European release was just the disc in a paper sleeve.

Sony just has money in the anime cutscenes i think.

Looks better. His head was clipped before.
The fact that you are mad entertains me.

I'm going to fuck that cat

That makes them better. Triggered eurocuck detected

Yeah fuck the consumer bro! Choo Choo!

fucker, thats a gary larson cartoon. dont even.

What age is the girl they covered up?