Sunset Overdrive coming to the PC

HOLY SHIT GUYZ, GET HYPED!!!
dsogaming.com/news/sunset-overdrive-reported-coming-pc/

When did it come out again?

it's gonna be a windows 10 exclusive.

What the fuck happened to you Insomniac?
You used to be cool.

Sarcasm nigger

for what?

I sincerely doubt it.

Nigger come on

no thx. in fact nothing in xbone game line is good, except maybe KI and forza horizon.

Viral marketers pls go

How many exclusives does the XBONE even have left?

That platinum game with the dragon?

OMG THANK U MARKETING ALLY, I WILL GET HYPE, WE WIN10FAM #TBH!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

This is not a xbone or windows ten "narrative payloud vector" site, you must be lost shill kun.

Plat are just whores to the west now.

Why?

So… how many exclusives for the failbox are left?

So what is even the point of an Xbone at this point?

Not even Saturn failed this bad.

new gears 4 and that is it.

Also

Just stop.

FTFY

There's a reason it sold barely 200k since launch.

This game has always looked like memey garbage.

The fact that anyone praised the XBone because "It has Sunset Overdrive though!" is still hilarious. Same with Titanfall.

It's probably going to be Windows 10 only and so poorly optimized you will need a NASA computer to get 30 FPS on low.

Whatever pays the bills. In fact they're likely just stockpiling money from all of this. Which is great.

It looks like ass and seems boring. Wouldn't even pirate.

Nice try, I'll believe it if it happens, but right now, they've been spouting pure bullshit for the past week in an attempt to stay relevant.

Also, didn't this game have an in game youtube channel of a kind where the devs and ecelebs were supposed to make weekly or maybe even daily videos but since literally no one bought the game that giant screen is now dead with absolutely nothing on it?

Smells like summer in here

Im the OP, I was posting from a mobile, Im home now.

T-TV?…

This abortion was created solely to capitalize on the energy drink craze, while also trying to capitalize on the zombie craze, while also trying to mash as many genres into one game as possible.
This game is "genre vomit", an amalgamation of a lot of things that, separated, can be very good, but together create something so horrible and rancid that you never forget the taste it left in your mouth.

I just want to laugh at a shitty gane summerfag.

Why would anyone with a brain install/buy Botnet 10/Xbone?

Holy shit how retarded is the faggot in pic 1? Does he mean he doesn't know what pixels are?

What the fuck is that person even talking about?
Is he discovering that pixels exists like a monkey discovering that stick whack good?

No shills either right reddit? :^)

I'll let you guys figure this one out.

I thought the OP was sarcastic, him having only 1 post and not archiving the link makes me think otherwise.

fucking shit

i thought that was some deviantard's version of arcanine but mad

Even considering maximum retardation of the poster, it just doesn't add up.

Isn't this the shitty meme game that no one played?

Scalebound will save the Xbox One!

I don't think anybody here is actually fooled by shills, user. Anybody who is fooled doesn't belong here.

Is it sad that I get triggered by a board full of equations that have nothing to do with each other is suppose to convey being smart.

They started out with calculus on the left, then worked there way to geometry and slapped some random algebra equations in the middle, and then decided FUCK IT lets put random chemical compound on the right side and a random ass picture of a dna strand in the middle that has nothing to do with fucking anything.

You forgot the epic memes

Their only goal is to get people to talk about the game. If anons are talking and bumping this thread it increases visibility.

Someone post the image of the Holla Forums group full of faggots playing Fallout 4.

I honestly forgot what Neofag is actually called.

literally who

Infamous is one of the PS exclusives I'd actually like to play. It reminds me of prototype.

THANKS MICROSOFT

1&2 were great, Second Son has the best gameplay but the least story. I literally 100%'d both the good and bad storylines, sidequests and all, on day 1.

The DLC arguably has more content, despite being half the map.

Get SS and DLC on sale if you can

I heard a rumour that it was delayed because Microsoft wanted to add microtransactions and Kamiya refused. It's probably not true, but it's an entertaining lie.

xdrones on suicide watch

at least ps4 still has bloodborne

I somehow managed to entirely miss this game. Not a single person I follow on social media has even mentioned it.
What even is it?

More like Windows X(box)

but its actually fun user

inFamous is far from technically impressive but to call the series on the whole garbage is to just be a bitter, fun hating faggot.

There are people here who consider sniffing farts "fun".
Dont give me that shit nigger, Ive had fun with Big Rigs, dont mean its anything but garbage.

I bet you think Saints Row is better than GTA too

this

It looked moderately interesting, but practically nobody here is going to play it since it's Windows 10 only.

Infamous is alright, not a console seller but definitely decent enough to be worth buying if you already got the console.
Calling it garbage makes no sense.

Infamous 2 was the only remotely good one.

1 was good at the time

I love how Neogaf is the complete opposite of what a forum is supposed to be. A place where people gather and discuss various opinions.

Wasn't Microsoft hyping the idea that Xbox One games could be played on PC out of the box?

Whatever happened to that?

Nope, Infamous being more contained doesnt make it any less garbage

If I wanted to climb shit for 8 hours and appreciate the cinematic experience Id buy Uncharted at least then I can look far away from the textures and masturbate to the presentation.
Whats are yoy going to sell me next?
David Cage?

Bet you never even played Shadow of the Colossus faggot.

and I thought neogaf was bad

Not once did he mention sony in his post you fucking idiot, just that GAF is a shithole.
Which it is.

Well, we still got Sea of Thieves, Re-core, and the probably other exclusives they have yet to announce, but probably not
Next year is the year of the Playstation

oh I meant to tag

I bet you think Nu Tomb Raider is the same as classic as well.

Since 2008 I dislike all big publishers equally
Are you implying you just came from there?
Because it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

reading comp and common sense are your friend, pal.

Compared to Neogaf, which is infamously bad, you are significantly worse

CONFIRMED HAVING NEVER PLAYED THE GAME

The idea was that you could stream the video through your wifi network and use the controller with the PC. So you could be in your room while the xbone is in the living room and still play it. In practice it doesn't work.

This is just like HDMI in port on the xbone. You were supposed to plug other consoles into it but the lag made it unusable for that purpose.

Tons of half baked and poorly implemented ideas from them since they went retarded with the kinect during the height of the 360, bringing xbone games to W10 is yet another one.

How embarassing

So another piece of shit that flopped on consoles is trying to recuperate on pc. Great.
Fuck off m8, ironic shilling is still shilling.

why is this a bad thing?more games and less exclusives is always good

>>>/neofag/
Dont let the door hit you on the way Sonygger, you better be sitting down when they announce the Neo.

Ill celebrate when its cracked

Is this one of those threads where PC cucks rejoice for being superior after getting some 5+ year old game?

WEW

Wasn't this game completely mediocre, in the end?

Leave.

Post lewd skeletons

Moar

For another terrible game that will be forgotten 2 weeks after it launches?

didn't sell on xbone
won't sell here

didnt even know this shit was released at all

A lot of forums turn that way the moment someone with too big of an ego becomes a mod and starts to enforce his own rules.
The only hope is that either other mods or the board admin steps in.
Unfortunatley they do jack shit most of the time and get replaced by that one jackass in near future.

Take Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Mirror's Edge, that new hip & retro Double Dragon game, Left4Dead, Saints Row, and borderlands, now shove them all through a filter to get unique aspects of those games, now take those unique aspects and make them terrible, now take the shittier aspects and put them into a blender, blend until you achieve a liquid substance that smells bad, tastes bad, looks bad, and sticks to everything like cum.
Add orange food coloring and you have made sunset overdrive, now slap on a half baked multiplayer mode that nobody will use and shoehorn a stupid story into it about how energy drinks turn people into monsters because it was actually chemical warfare and strip the last bit of life from it by making sure the main character breaks the 4th wall constantly.
The CEO of Monster Energy Inc. is jewish, all energy drinks are kosher certified. Merely coincidence.

How can you make a game Windows 10 only? There's no way to make it compatible with Win7 or Linux?

if win==10 play game else go fuck yourself

Yes please.