Which persona 5 waifu will be your valentine?

archive.is/OMaIE

which persona 5 waifu will be your valentine?

DEATH TO THOSE WHO KILLED THE JRPG GENRE

Atlusfags live up to the stereotype every time.

no

counter sage

Kill yourself

I swore they said 2016 at the latest.

Before you fuck off you can check these

Observe the digits.

why would i check your inferior numbers when mine are better?

They're way too homogeneous. Have they forgotten the basic law of waifufaggotry ?

5 fucking months to "localize" when they've had all this time during the multiple delays to work on it. Guess I'm fucking importing then, no way I'd be able to avoid spoilers that long. There goes any expectations I had for a good E3 announcement.

Why do they even announce a 2015 release when it ends up being 2017? There's no way they didn't know it was going to be delayed. All they do is piss people off.

Bet you it won't have dual audio because atlus

I'm convinced their Western marketing branch knows just as little as we do at this point. What is this, the third time they've insisted for months that we're getting it in [the current year] only to push it back 6+ months during/shortly before a big event that's supposed to have new information? I know it's fucking pathetic, but I think this just ruined my day.

I like the delays, actually. The longer the game has for development/translation the less rushed the game will feel.

Is the special edition actually PS4 only?
If that's true then I'm getting the JPN PS3 SE, fuck Atlus.

The game comes out in 3 months, it's practically done. I honestly wouldn't care if the translation were rushed, the consequence is a couple of typos at most. If anything having too much time will encourage them to take more "creative liberties" with the English script, if they had to rush it then we'd end up with something rough, but faithful is the way I see it.

Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt. DT2 came out relativly unscathed compared to most localised games.

Atlus isn't really known for heavy censorship of theirs games. And it's on Sony platforms. I wouldn't expect it to get butchered.

I have no fucking faith in anybody after all that's happened in this last year.

I dont really have much of a choice. Persona 5 is one lf only the few games im actually optimistic for. I have faith in atlus, if very little.

How about a real source on that instead of some random blog?

I expect DLC, hopefully they don't abuse it.

It's a site run by Sony.

I'd take "Shit that ruined the Fire Emblem series" for five hundred.

I blame PERSONA3.

You're retarded.

in before "but you could date someone in 3 as well!". That's not what discussion was about back then and you're still retarded. Even more so.

Don't know if it's there in the US release. But in the JP release they give you unique color Izanagi and Orpheus for pre-ordering.

Persona 4 was the real cancer. In Persona 3, to even start the social link for Yukari or Mitsuru you have to meet pre-requisites first. In Persona 4 the only team member girl with pre-requisites is Naoto. But if you don't have max social stats by the time you can interact with her what the fuck are you doing?
Persona 3 made you have to put in actual fucking effort in you wanted to get into your teammates pants. In Persona 4 it's just handed to you and even encouraged. Fuck that shit.
tl;dr - Persona 4 both encouraged and made it easier to get in your teammates pants

what if they make dlc demons?

Persona 3 was made deliberately in a way where the developers thought you couldn't max every social link and were stunned when people actually managed to do it. Changed in later releases where they give you a thing (remember this was before fucking achievements, fuck achievements) for doing it.

In contrast I don't think we even need to mention how casual P4 is about it.

Th-thanks…

Don't forget the artbook that's only 1/4-1/3 the content of the actual artbook itself which will sell for $30 goyim

vomit > chimfags > piss > weebshit > dogshit > hl2-imbeciles > sex with your mom > MOBA > US Army > fromdrones

here you go, user-kun :3

fuck this just ruined E3.
like i could handle anything that was thrown, clinging onto the hope this comes out this year.
not even expecting anything else
guess this makes sense that they didn't tell it during the event it wouldn't generate much excitement.

You took the words out of my mouth. Fucking Atlus.