Jay Wilson leaves Blizzard, Video Game Industry

When Blizzard fanboys universally are happy for a longtime dev to be leaving, you know you dun fucked up

He has Down syndrome?

Well played loser.

what he do wrong?

In regard to Diablo 3 you should ask what did he do right (A: Absolutaly nothing. )
Also because I missed last thread : Fuck that Loser!

Jay? Fuck that loser.

Funny how Diablo III started becoming much better right after he left the game's team.

Fuck that loser

He'd do a lot better to just lose the neck.

Jay Wilson = Tigole = some loser from Everquest who defecated in socks to keep playing?

it's like you didn't even TRY to browse the catalog.

get your industry-ruining names right you ignorant fuck.

Holy fuck the banter made his age like fuck

The worst part is actually that retarded Jill saying "Oh, incgamers. Paragons of objectivty."
They gave their piece of shit game free marketing for fucking years since even before the announcement and even after it got released. They were more interested in the game than they will ever be.

Was this guy a founding member or something?

He single handedly destroyed two of their major games. His auction house garbage and shit in D3 and then his garrison bullshit in WoW. Those are just the big things, but everything else he did as well.

How did no one axe him sooner?

because publishers are fucking retarded

Fuck that loser.

Remember to avoid being toxic, fellow players.

Wish this man luck.

What a faggot

Crush a can for him

I dislike the man as much anyone else, but I hate you for making fun of a man for getting a beard, no matter the reason.

Also, fuck that loser and good riddance.

Some men have shitty beards.
Fuck your beard culture, faggot.

It's very rare that this reaction image is justified. In your case it is.

Neckbeards != beards. Neckbeards are disgusting, as are the men that favor them.

Did that hit too close to home, you chinless faggot?

Did I say that?
No.
Fuck your beard culture, faggot.