Pedoswirl in landscape upon approach to Montreal. Please help me find them

Alright,

Posted to halfchan for max viewership, got banned. Not surprised…

I was on a flight to Montreal not too long ago. Upon arrival we flew above farmlands that were covered in snow. I was seated right side of the aircraft window seat and saw a massive pedoswirl in the snow. I am not LARPING, just hoping some fellow autists can help me narrow down where this is exactly and what I saw. Could be nothing be HWNDU withdrawal is kicking in and that swirl was massive.

I made sure to remember the exact time I saw this because I knew flightaware would help me narrow down location. Based on the approximate time and landscape I saw the swirl the coordinates give me 45.2833 -73.8667 (pic attached).

This was in the middle of winter so the landscape was covered with snow but google maps is summer. Is there any semi recent satellite view that could help?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BTQjp
vimeo.com/35890182
archive.is/PAVf3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for interest

need more information.
where there geographical markers next to it, like a lake, a town, a street, …?
how big was the sign?
I wont spend my time looking for something, based on the calculation from the fight computer, they dont give you the GPS coordinates of the flight, it usually is just a calculation.

That's just past the toll booth. (I've burned Quebec coal many times calice)

South Shore of Montreal. Near the Mohawk reserve

All I can recall is that this was close to the water. It would be to the right side. Based on flighttracker altitude was 3100 feet as well. fuck. I should have taken a picture but I saw it late and we began turning to line up with runway. The swirl was what looked to be in the front yard while there was a building of some sort behind it. It was massive as if meant to be seen from the sky.

Where can we find maps of the south shore wintertime. Maybe this is something done everywinter.
There is something more to this, I feel it in my gut. It was like a fucking crop circle for pedophiles.

Fuck you, this is serious. I know what I saw and if you fly to YUL on this approach you will see it too. Any annons heading there?

Flight tracker telling me usual approach is from the east of the island. This was clearly a southwest approach.

Fuck off back to cuckchan you retard. Muh swirls has been a red herring of pedofiles/pizzagate since the fucking beginning. Swirls are not pedo symbols by themselves.
kill yourself

Its worth a look at is all I'm saying.

WHO THE FUCK JUST DRAWS A BIG ASS PEDO SWIRL IN THEIR FRONT LAWN IN THE SNOW IN RURAL QUEBEC???

SWIRLS ARE NOT PEDO SYMBOLS CUCKCHANNER.

K, in your world people just randomly draw this shit in massive scale for the fun of it. Call it whatever you want, I don't know if its pizza related but this is worth a look at imo

Either shut the fuck up or help me.

No fuck off back to cuckchan. Swirl symbols has been around for millenia you might know this if you werent a complete fucking retard. No one is going to waste time on your red herring so cry about it faggot.

Kill yourself mouth breather.

Checked,

Your still a faggot. Im aware, this was not that. This swirl symbol is what we have been looking at since October.

Anons need to stop bothering. Cuckchan is a lost cause. It has been since late 2014. Possibly earlier.

Yeah, cuckchanners love the muh swirls red herring been hearing about it since at least pizzagate thread 2. The only confirmed pedo symbols are the triangle and the heart. A swirl is not a fucking pedo symbol by itself, gas yourself.

Wowie look at all of these pictures of ancient civilization, I guess they're all pedolovers according to your logic instead of coming to the conclusion that the spiral is a universally known symbol. faggot.

Your not addressing the issue of why that is there if he isn't larping. We know what that symbol has represented as of late. Doesnt make sense to be drawn in such scale in Quebec.

Just how new are you?

This better fucking satisfy you retards.
archive.is/BTQjp
vimeo.com/35890182

It doesn't, this is what I saw. It was black where the lines were drawn, dirt was exposed while rest covered in snow.

Where can I find winter maps? That is all I am asking for here. I don't care if its nothing I want to know what the fuck I saw and why that was there in the open.

You are a complete dipshit. That isn't the pedo triangle spiral it's just a fucking normal spiral no different than the other ones I showed you.
Reported your sliding faggotry.

and just for one more good measure to the faggot who thinks the snow-art wasnt big enough here's one thats 12 fucking square miles. archive.is/PAVf3

Kike involvement may suggest that there is something to OP's story

All you are doing is ridiculing the subject matter while providing images of shit that is completely irrelevant here.

Slidding in one thread? Don't see anything else in the catalogue that is far fetched or asking for some help. Your a fucking moron.

ID Checked. KEK saying this is something?

Pedoswirls are triangles, not fucking GENERIC SWIRLS YOU PARONOID CUCK

shit thread

I understand that Montreal probably has some of the most extreme versions of human trafficking in Canada, but I was just in Toronto, the amount of graffiti indicating pedophilia and CP is unmistakable

Indians have a fondness for swirls. May have been a ritual by the local tribe. Not all swirls are pedo swirls.

Not really. Montreal still has old-school mafia that frowns on this. The French culture is looser anyway, there is really no need when you can get a cheap 18 year old student on Backpage.

Now (((Toronto))) is another story…

the option is there for a reason my cuckold friend

PilotAnon here

If you have a general idea of where this is based on the flightpath you should be able to narrow it down precisely for about $$150-200.
Go to a general aviation airport closest to where you think it is and find a flight school. There's always a pilot around looking for an excuse to fly. If not, just talk to a flight instructor and tell him/her what you want to do.
Shouldn't be a problem and it'd be s nice mini-adventure for you.

This thread is pretty shit, but if you want to see something really fucky, check this shit out. The town collects its taxes completely seperately from the rest of the state, I wonder why?

It also happens to be the closest town to the Denver Federal Center.

4cuck should go home with their DUDEWEEDLMAO threads