"Gun-Totin' Left-Wingers Demonstrate at the Arizona Capitol"

An increasing number of Antifa and Anarchists are arming themselves since the election. These open carry groups are becoming at least as big as libertarian & right wing open carry groups…Should be worried?

Video in the article shows them telling a liberal reporter not to film them and assaulting him.

https:// archive.fo/Ilol4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8v8TP4Rd-s

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/zastava-n-pap-underfolder-detail.html?Itemid=0
journal*record.com/tag/jesse-trentadue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should we be worried?*

The video shows most of them are fat beta males, women and larpers, but presumably they are starting to learn to use their new firearms. They might not be much of a fighting force now - but in 5 years time?

what a bunch of pussies

kek

and then if/when Dems are in power again they will do another 180 and cry for gun bans.

I know shit about fire arms, but aren't they all pointing their gun at the feet of the guy besides them?

In what situation would I be afraid of Antifa and Marxists owning guns? A civil war? That happened in Spain and a big reason they lost because Communist and Anarchists killed each other for having differences in viewpoints. The people they oppose have guns AND principles, something lefties lack.

LOW T

Nope, now you can just shoot them since they pose a real threat. Probably only 1 in 10 of them actually know how to shoot.

ayy goyim
gotta fight the patriarchy!!!!!

Is the failure on the right using the vest as a bra to protect his soy-induced mantits?

Fuck, any of them with a BMI less than 30?

I don't think there will ever be enough leftists with guns to pose a real threat. A small minority may take it seriously.Just look at the pic. None of their soft gear looks used or worn. They all have the same war belt and judging by the fat fuck's plate carrier, it's cheap gook made shit from a company like condor. I wonder how many of them brought airsoft guns for their show of force.

Never under-estate the enemy. Especially violent retarded leftists. We have the upper hand with normalfags quickly turning to us once they see the true nature of leftism. However, you should still prepare for the worst.

Worried? Maybe.

What we should be doing, is documenting them.

This is like in the 90s when grunge and other suicide music idiots "armed" themselves with butterfly knives back then.
It stopped once a couple of them cut their fingers of and stuff like that, so it's only a matter of time before they shoot each other in the back and scream about guns being bad again.

Dissipator guy with the D60, but he might be right on the margin.

I love seeing these doughy revolutionaries

Buying a firearm is one thing, having the will to kill someone and the ability to survive is another.

These people are fucking pathetic. They'd be gassed in minutes figuratively then literally

Yes.

Never underestimate your enemy.
That said

Shouldn't be to difficult. Here's their Facebook page.

https:// www. facebook.com/PhxJBGC/

This stuck out for sure. Where are the fucking mags. Pouches for their vegan cheese, but no ammo.

It's like the communist are a bunch of fobbit POG's that are larping as grunts

From their facebook page.

GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT
lol

It seems to be a theme for leftist open-carriers. They have brand new, out of the box guns, but no gear to go along with it.
I give right-leaning or libertarian open-carry guys shit to, but at least they usually wear a plate carrier with 3 mags, not enough but they have some extra.

Dude look at them. In 5 years time they still won't know shit. In fact all they will do is make them bigger targets and I do mean in numerous and more vulnerability.

I already see a massively stupid move being done with simoly their groups placement.

/k/ straight talk. It takes more than having a fucking gun to be a legitate force. Hajis are different because they are fanatic and willing to die and already have a pool of resources to pull resources, assets, and experience from that regularly dodge fed monitoring. These Michelin tire mascots just want to go to starbucks. A gun culture is something they don't have. It's more than having moist nuggets and AR-15 it's knowing application and knowledge about shooting systems and knowing how to respond to contact. Even serious prepper need time and resources to become something more than "I'm here from the Internet" doughnut eating tier.

Remember that this post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. I would hate for anyone to actually do this. :^)

*Btw I hate my fucking small phone screen. Goddamn so many unseen typos

Why don't these fags understand that the left lost because they appeal to minorities, the majority of whom see whites as competition? Fuck I hate fucking poseurs more than anything else.

These are the fags that bought them after the election blah blah blah…but these niggers will never actually learn how to use them properly. They'll only ever go to shooting ranges in a closed contained environment. Where the ammo is all laid out infront of them and they have all the time in the world to get the bullet on the bullseye. They've never been hunting(shooting at moving targets), shoot in a location that's not pozzed down by liberal gun safety rules. I wouldn't be scared of these fags.

Didnt Soros buy a shit ton of weapons recently, and suddenly these leftist groups that were all about gun control have guns….

i can't even….

/ourguys/ at the philly march looked squared away

I'm not too worried, most of us are training to fight the government regardless of what happens. So some communists wont be that big of a deal.

Besides, they don't know how to handle a counter insurgency anyways. And they're more focused on destroying an institution.

WHAT I AM WORRIED ABOUT, however, is an October revolution style uprising. Where the left and the police collaborate to take over the major cities and towns. This will have the public support, almost always, because nothing really changes for them and its taking out those pesky right wingers. I'm not really sure how to handle that other than to block the resources coming into the cities.

There list of "working people" are groups that typically don't work.

ffs these fucking retards

*Their

Jesus fucking christ I've never seen so much cognitive dissonance on one flag.

(checked)
If he did, I don't think they went to these fags. All their kit looks like it was self bought.

Leftists only believe in gun control for their enemies, not themselves user.

What was possible 100 years ago won't work today in the era of constant instant communication. Any city that did that would be swarmed by people wanting to kill leftists. Fuck, imagine of some shithole like Berkeley did that? I would drive 1500+ miles just to kill some libs legally.

user, pls. We have standards!

I'll see myself out

Uh, yeah that's just step 1. You can relax, this isn't hard. A small seige would be devistating with the type of idiots we have this day and age so far removed from war. Getting the people away from their comfy lives to begin the happening is thee fucking hurdle you need to work on.

They're able to coordinate protests without much effort. I wouldn't rule it out that the leaders are using encrypted communication, maybe also spewing out false leads to counter any leaks to the media.

Anything that National Action can do to counter antifa, antifa can do to counter all of us.

Just throw fireworks and get them used to false flag trolling till it isn't a troll anymore and they get cleaned out.

Be careful next time. Words are our weapons. Every typo is a miss. Every correctly spelled word and perfect sentence is a nuke on the Schlomo!

Just imagine picture related browsing this thread out of curiosity for "those right-wing nuts". He starts reading and becomes interested, then suddenly opens your pic and sees that yuuuuuge typo. She then thinks "meh, NatSoc are stoooopid, back to Instagram xD". There you go, you lust us a breeding waifu. All because you can't keep your focus in MS fucking Paint!

FFS!

Funny thing is, they'll probably be more peaceful this way than the usual.

Now they're showing their true colors.

This makes D&C tactics have potentially deadly consequences. Find some kind of tranny pride event where you know antifa will be, get some TERFs to show up, watch the fireworks.

wew laddy

But what if the evil Nazi's destroy the communications and power-grid of a city with targeted guerilla style strikes? What happens when the gibs panic, start rioting and raiding supermarkets? What happens when food can't get in because bridges get blown up? What happens when the few police and military forces still loyal to the government are too overwhelmed by starving gibs rioting in the streets to even begin to tackle the guerillas. It would be like hurricane Katrina times ten. Just awful!

look at all them expensive firearms

I think the police tend to be conservative though. They supported Trump.

too real

No, they use facebook.

now thats some irony right there

Let's be honest. They use Facebook because the same people who control Facebook are paying for their weapons and paying their organizers to be "social activists"

A right wing group coordinating similar protests on Facebook wouldn't last a week before being banned.

But was it deliberate? How many levels of irony are we capable of?

Sorry, 8ch doesn't have a spellchecker :^)

I live in Portland Oregon, in one of the pro trump meetings I was at in PSU, police were called but never arrived when they started attacking a guy.

Similarly, I heckled a protest once and a dude followed me to fight me. The police saw him doing it and saw him get in my face. They did nothing.

One of the local journalists in Portland had to pull out a gun at a BLM rally to get away from a mob that was surrounding him. He never fired his gun. He is facing up to 50 years in prison for doing that. His name is Michael Strickland

When I see stuff like what happened in Sacremento, where the police again stood by while people were being beaten. When I see what happened in Chicago where thousand of people arrived to attack people just wanting to see Trump. I realize that they will side with the communists.

Because they don't face the same kind of LEA pressure that militias do. Apply similar pressure and watch as they fall apart. The main thing keeping them out of jail is that their lawyers are able to make it seem as though their constant bitching isn't a big deal. The minute the left starts killing is the minute they go down.

The main rallying point for the majority of these fags are places like facebook. Take their ability to organize of these platforms and their organization takes a major hit. They also have physical methods like recruiting at unis, but even there they don't get the same exposure. And that's not adding in the amount of paranoia that would set in as they get snatched up in raids. Soon they'll be like us calling anybody trying to organize a fed.

Antifa can't counter us because we don't exist on the street. They can counter protest at Trump events, but they try anything beyond throwing rocks and their lawyers stop being able to protect them.

Remember, the only reason why the left is doing this now is because that whole punch a nazi bullshit backfired on them, and they were the ones that ended getting beat. More and more Trump supporters are starting to get comfortable brawling with these lightweights, so the left has to up the ante to keep themselves from getting physically destroyed.

Also
Intentional?

if that was intentional then we are in a whole new dimension of irony

So, realistic scenario, one of them manages to shoot and kill a person simply because that person doesn't like what they like. Either A, they get charged appropriately and the rest are raided by LEA, B they get a slap on the wrist and no one does anything about and it sets a dangerous precedent.

tots

In either case.

Escalation means we win :^) ?

Most likely, but only because LEA doesn't want an armed vigilante running around. The politicians that enable this shit also wouldn't like a vigilante running around for more personal reasons.
They do that, it gives the right carte blanche to attack and kill armed leftists in retaliation.

If B happens, there needs to be a severe counter response by the right against either the protesters, or the politicians that enable the protesters to get away with shooting people. There is no other recourse.

We win because we die at the hands of the snowflakes with no repercussions to them?

somehow user I don't think you understand what winning means.

also

Their desire to build a southern hijacking should be a good ground to raise the level of real Redneck hostility and southern pride.

This

Yes. Escalating like you mentioned is a good general strategy. Use them against themselves.

I wholeheartedly agree with this, there NEEDS TO BE.

That bitch in the center is holding an airsoft rifle.

Yes. But be creative.

Are you sure ? I have seen some of these "minimalists" rifles in competitions.

I think user was following my line of thinking:

Vigilante justice
Justice

This all depends how the far the right is willing to take things. If the libshit politicians think they'll get killed following the event for encouraging the protesters to shoot, then they'll act accordingly.

(AR digits checked)
No. Just enough to send a message to the shitlibs funding this.

well, gassing is a tried and true method, and I'm not worried about losing points for unoriginality.

It's good to know that they'll never stop being fucking idiots. Don't even get my started on the bitch in the middle

its settled, we shall gas one of them to make an example.

Yes because they'll probably shoot you saying something pro trump, they'll get triggered so hard they pull the trigger.

Reminder that it isn't hard to purchase concentrated pesticide/herbicide.

Wew. When I look at these low-T males, it sure makes me happy I won't have to lose very many of you guys if any.

It's all Airsoft. Why do you think they don't want to be filmed?

Awful indeed.

I thought the left wanted to ban assault weapons

If leftists are buying guns and going to the range, you should be one step ahead of them and taking carbine classes, competing 3gun, hunting, training with battle buddies, reading FMs.

Nah. Soccer moms and normies want to ban ARs. Antifa are a whole different animal.

That's what we need. We need for the legal system to stop being useful to these fags. I want to see liberals defend one of their own killing somebody for disagreeing with them. I want to see their fear when the counter attacks start happening and the police aren't protecting them anymore.

one man's horror is another man's fantasy

I HATE ARIZONA COMMUNISTS

Looks real to me.

The Left have been committing murder all fucking year on the streets and no one says a damn thing. Where have you been no-it-all user?

you mean like that antifa that killed that neonazi with 1 pun.... oh wait

When? Give examples of leftists shooting at people.

why the hell would you put the carcass on the hood when you have a fucking truck bed?

dense as a neutron star

thats just niggers though, they come next, we are talking about libtards in general, not the shitskins and niggers they bring with them.

That's one way to put it.

He better have two full fucking canteens.

You know, the only reason we haven't gone in our trucks, loaded up with some guns, and went around killing these fuckers Pinochet style is BECAUSE OF COPS. Now I know there's some anti-cop fags here, I personally don't care, they're people doing their job so I really have no hate for them, but they are the only reason why these fucker leftists aren't dead.

I don't want to kill cops, I have no desire to do so. But obviously these fuckers do, and it really angers me that these cops, who are just doing their job, would put their life on the line for scumbags who want to kill them.

How mischievous.

you know when they drop leaflets telling civilians to gtfo before a siege? I'd say a few have figuratively landed at your feet.

Let ask my question again:
When have leftists, not nigs, not spics, not mudslimes, but actual political leftists, killed/shot people?

It is in the abstract sense, but the left can disavow it too easily. They can't easily disavow masked up antifa goons killing people.

I should add recently so I don't a bunch of cases from 30+ years ago.

What ever you say nigger.

Nah son, shit's bout as real as a Comedy Central special

he thought that would work is whats funny

so long, nigger

They look skitish. Fuckers are afraid of their own shadows. One fag their looks like he has his finger on the trigger haha. There will be an 'accident' this year.

Fun fact:

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club which is hand in hand with these idiots boasts as alumni the shooter of the 6 Dallas cops last year

wew
no, they are the consequence of the left. Even a right wing nigger is still a nigger you have to worry about later. Its niggers being niggers, but you are conflating the argument when we asked you "when has the left actually killed anyone", you give us nigger.

The picture quality is too potato to even see if there's a charging handle, the ejection port just looks closed, and everything looks aligned to me.

The only sketchy thing is that the rail on top looks a bit to thin, almost like an airsoft rail.

Then the right should show up armed to the teeth as well.

Look at this fruit. Would you be afraid of this faggot if you saw him on the street?

Dress as them, infiltrate. "Accidental" discharge into the ground. Entire group of mongs shit pants, drop guns, run away. MAGA.

Only if I had my kid around. He looks like a child molester

I'm pretty sure that's Bret Baier from Fox

It's Bret Baier from Fox News

Definitely nothing to be worried about. The right wing has had a militaristic culture for generations upon generations; meanwhile the left-wing is only just realizing that not only is it losing, but it is also completely out-manned, out-trained, and out-gunned. They are only just now making a scene and waving guns around because they think it will scare people into complying by appearing bigger and badder than they actually are. They don't realize that this only makes them look more meek and frightened, especially since anyone with even a moderate amount of training can see they clearly have no idea what they're doing. They even know that they're on the wrong way, seeing as how they are literally trying to run away from cameras. I might be wrong but I've heard a couple of people mention that the woman you see in there has been in several other "grassroots" groups as well.

The guerillas of the 1960s and 1970s don't exist anymore; the ones behind that stuff are in their 60s and sometimes 70s now. Good luck training these people anyhow; just firing a rifle traumatizes them.

But they attacked police, not rightists. Police and rightists are not the same.

That gun club would be short a few members had they targeted people who didn't have ROE.

This. If a dog kills somebody, do you kill the owner? No, the owner might get sued or put in jail, but not killed. If the owner killed somebody, then he gets killed.

The left/dems can disavow minority violence against whites because that's just how minorities are. They can't disavow a leftist killing somebody solely because he is a rightist.

It's a shame. The left used to have pretty good militants. Could've been an interesting battle instead of just a mass slaughter. I'm pretty sure what happened was that the FBI infiltrated them, D&C'd them, and they scattered to the winds when their leaders went to prison.

The Left used to be Stokely Carmichael. Now they're blue haired problem glasses wearing trannies.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY
BE PREPARED TO FIGHT MONSTERS AND BE RELIEVED WHEN ELTON JOHN WITH AN AR SHOWS UP

we aren't underestimating them, but based on what I see so far, I'm not holding my breath

You are either a genius or an literal retard but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

those are niggers you dense fuck, leave already you retarded fucking kike. All you have been doing is conflating leftists with niggers, they are separate problems.

They're going for shock value, not realistic application.

My inner /k/ is upset, and I don't even shoot bro. I should, I have plenty of guns passed down to me.

That's what they should have on their flag

>>>/reddit/

That's what you're supposed to do. Aside from the half breed chick clasping the mag-well, their all holding their guns correctly.

wonder where they're getting the ((money)) to make those fliers?

There's always one guy who has a job/trust fund.

One of these fags with a flag and a mag is going to kill someone. I hope it's with friendly fire.

In a way I understand your point. The right used to have Happening gods like Timothy and Uncle Ted, and even further back had an actual KKK and Nazi party. Such a shame.

No. They get in the way of real white justice. As for everything else you listed, nobody can go shoot up some antifags using those reasons, as they are too abstract. Most people don't think about the societal effects leftism\ brings. If a nigger kills a member of your family, do you go shoot up the next leftist rally in response?

I'm all for a shooting war
I'll make the popcorn

l'll tell you what, l bet they've never been to a range in their life. And if they have, they'd have a tough time hitting targets.

No, they're a bunch of faggot posers and when the shit goes down they'll tuck tail if a few of their number are caught and tortured and given a horrific death.

That's how you discourage them from fighting.

This is all faggot showmanship.

These people all need to die screaming.

Why are they all so fat?

I mean… just look at them though

The amount that are armed is so small that it is not a threat.

Right now.

I tried my best to find this picture from a book about obscure weapons used in vietnam, this one platoon used this wooden board that had these customized firecrackers strapped onto it that would produce realistic gun fire and grenade sounds and they hid in in a VC camp at night which triggered all the gooks to wake up and start firing everywhere and at eachother, resulting is massive causalities.

If any of you know what I'm referring to, post the featured article about it or tell us what that weapon was called.

jim bob knows his boss is an asshole but jim bob remembers that someone keyed his fucking truck around the time the state capital removed the flag.

At least they will offer us some sustinance when we can no longer feed ourselves.

Go home, podesta.

I think KEK is hinting we use this CHAOTIC method.

Someone tell the crips there's a bunch of wannabe white bloods with red bandanas and guns outside the capitol in Arizona. Problem solved….

I think we're gonna win the war. I know we got some fatsos and skinnyfats lurking, but I'm pretty sure we have more /fit/ fags as well.

6'2" 260 checking in. Farmstrong and a little fat

Sorry to chime in without much information but has any proved these are actual firearms and not just airsoft guns?

What is blm?You tellin me that they aren't nigger leftist activist?
What was the black vote for pant of shit again?
oh yeah 88% for couging fit but nigger aren't leftist nonono.
You should go look for your missing brain part.

The second things get real they'll be begging for their lives pretending it was all a joke.

And rhodesia will never fall to spear throwing niggers.

It's only cannibalism if you eat other humans. But I still wouldn't eat these pozzed fags for obvious reasons.

What happened to Rhodesia makes me so sad… sadder than Nazi Germany tbh.

Why do the good guys always lose? Why does evil always win…

They are counter-demonstrating, which means that those weapons are for offensive purposes, not defensive ones.
Just let them kill 1 person for you to see how shit hits the fan.

Rhodesia fell to AK wielding nogs who were backed by the Soviet Union and China.

Because evil is willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. They will do the dirtiest and slimiest job necessary to forward their goal, nothing is off limits.

6'1" 147 skelly reporting

That's true. You would possibly also get AIDS and other forms of POZ from it.

2nd picture, bottom right. Check out mr. sassy starbucks with the ripped jeans

And whom were given political cover by the Western world and the UN.

2'4" 38 I will clear all airducts of possible communist possums.

Reddit personified.

But fam, they do have massive funding. These fucks are directly funded by Soros and other NGO kike organizations.

Were the ones who train grass roots because we love it.

But these are antifa shills…just look at all their gear. Its almost mimicked. Meaning they bought it all at once at the recommendation of (((an outside source))) or from just reading threads, and looking at SPECFOR pics.

5'9" 135 pounds of lean muslce reporting in
I lift more than my weight in all categories and can run 5+ miles if I really want to. Virtualy almost no fat.

My body is ready, the perfect build for war.

endless niggers with endless slavshit is pretty hard to fend off

What about pic related? Would a string of firecrackers in a pot be loud enough to convince antifa they're being shot at?

I hate these people. How long before some manlet rages and uses his firearm to hurt or threaten someone, making the rest of us responsible owners look bad

Stocky manlets are good at humping heavy ass equipment around, so there's nothing wrong with being a manlet.

Yeah, I don't get this part. How exactly did they stop these groups from uniting?

Them getting violent, which would turn normies against them and provoke a state response, would be exactly what we want. If they get violent, it's RWDS time.

I still don't understand what they're fighting for? Is it so Jamal can rape their daughters and Tariq can behead them in the public square?

Those are the values they are willing to die over? How worthless, no group has ever fought for such cuckholdish ideals and survived to tell anyone how much of a good boy they are. I will have little remorse when the non-whites amongest them turn on them perhaps that's what they want.

they're fighting for literally nothing

fascism hasn't existed since the mid 20th century

Trump is only in office for 4-8 years, he's not a dictator and will never be one (because he's not a dick). They can vote their own commie douche in there after Trump's turn.

It comes down to these whiny fucks just being pissy that Republicans get a turn after Barry had 8 years to fuck shit up. They never played sports or anything so they've never had to deal with losing. They're thin skinned pussies and cowards, all of them, and when fists start swinging or bullets start flying they'll run home to mommy's basement

It's difficult to understand how anyone over the age of 14 would think it's reasonable to appear like this in public. These people are eternal children.

We'll need much, much more rope.

This guy is right and US antifas are a joke
/thread

I doubt many in this group would fight. Leftism (especially in the last half decade) has become a trend where one gains social capital for believing. We're looking at the band wagon fans of communism who will bail if they are ever called upon to do anything.

They're nihilist, sado-masochists. They want to be punished and to also inflict the same punishment they are themselves receiving onto evil White racists.

The system I referred to had calculated intervals that occurred, which made it sound orchestrated by opposing forces and not purely random noise.

I hope some user finds what I referred to.

Gosh darn it! You right wing racists really peeve me sometimes!

I'm just trying to imagine what it must be like living inside this guys mind.

You eat the hearts of kills of animals after honorable hunts. You don't do that with simple vermin you are disposing of.

What's with the kerchief?

T-that actually sounds like a pretty fun hanging, user. I might even do a selfie with him too - before and after, ya'know.

Is anyone else starting to miss the drug addicted, drum circle hippies from the 70's?

It's an ascot you old whore!

wrong image pls no bully.

My fucking sides

Underrated post

You get the rope when the hipster's done with it, homo.

I love this timeline.

I'm not Antifa, but gun control is the most reactionary policy I can think of

So what you're saying is…. the rope is environmentally friendly, AND reusable?

Why would any lefty be against this? ;^)

That fat redneck could kill five of those faggots bump firing his pistol.

I did some googling and tried to find what you were talking about but no such luck. Any idea what the book was titled?

Dude leftists like this typically ALL come from money.

Trust me. I know first hand VERY well.

kek'd

Of course. We believe in good environmental stewardship so using a natural product that doesn't pollute and provides farm jobs for hard working Americans is our priority. We'll even hang you from a scaffold constructed with locally sourced lumber.

Being a fat, low-testosterone neck beard and going off buying firearms to march in the street does not mean they'll know what to do once shit hits the fan.

Most right wingers have been shooting guns as a hobby for years, or either have been in the police or military, I don't think a 300lb tranny with a degree in African studies will intimidate them.

Don't those larpy drum mags jam like mad?

Mesafag here, 20 miles should be good enough right? Got an AR-15. I should be able to hold enough ground with these weak fucks, 6'' 2' and 190. I swear this must connected with the Ukrainian separatists, (((they))) are trying to balkanize countries with mini commie states.

Dubs confirm.

Walking around with a gun while your social anxiety is managed because you popped a xan 30 min prior is nothing compared to actually being able to function while rounds land next to you, while your Communist LARP friend is bleeding out crying for his TransMom.

I think our favorite spree killer tried using something similar. Some kind of double drum piece of shit that jammed after a single shot. lel

I would agree fam.

Its also being used to just get whites proxy fighting each other to help keep reducing our numbers.

She's trying to do the CIA pose but her fat rolls have blubbered around her waistband and she can't lift the folds up.

That doesn't matter when you're armed. God made men, Samuel Colt made 'em equal.

This. I'll be concerned when they worry more about tactics and organization in battle than their particular fashion and gender choices of the week.

Did this faggot even try the drum at the range?

Without even being replied to, you immediately jump on defending how tough you are. That's classic manlet behavior. Don't do it.

Remember: If you're Alpha, you never have to prove it.

Yeah, the cops were probably told to stand by and not do shit.
I live in PDX too and when those faggots were rioting and smashing shit it pissed me off the cops stood by and let it happen.
They arrested some people later but they could easily crack down on Rose City Antifa and other anarchists, but the will isn't there.
The camera guy you're talking about is a good example- he was surrounded by niggers and commies and pulled his gun to get them to back off. The cops could have shut them down earlier in the day and prevented the whole thing, but they're too cucked.

Look at this shit

Yes.
If it's a semi-auto, you shouldn't be using something that hinders movement or reduces your ability to keep your rifle at ready for extended periods of time.
30 rounders are good enough.

If you have a fun switch, quad stack 60 rounders are good enough.
If you need more than that, get an LMG or 40mm.

Who the fuck is he trying to kid?

I thought they don't like guns and supports gun control?

Holy fuck my sides

These fucking faggots look like Walking Dead LARPers.

NEGEN WATCH OUT

Neat, now I have proof antifail doesn't know how to make a fist or hold a pistol.

Jeezus, waving plastic toy guns around in public. They don't seem to realize their opposition has been stockpiling real weapons since at least the (now expired) Assault Weapons Ban of 1994.

/k/, a magical place

youtube.com/watch?v=T8v8TP4Rd-s
Dis gonna be a good civil war.

pic 1 he's just cold and forgot gloves

pic 2 he has a Hi Point and is just trying to keep the magazine from falling out :D

War? This is going to end with a single bitch slap

ahh so he just accidentally wore out his spiderman costume underneath his jean jacket and forgot gloves.

Yup he's legit

Probably printing them out at home on mommy's printer or a color laser.

NEVER underestimate your enemy.

But communists always btfo nazis 'cause muh internationalism & workers solidarity.

If there's one thing us burgers are good at, it's removing commie.

One day I'll be the proud owner of a SKS

One day…

checked.

We will only underestimate them when referring to how long it will take us to clean their remains off of our boots.

Not sure - I will be moving on to the next target. - (Retired Army 1990 - 2013)

Pay $30 and get your C&R license. You can have all the SKSs (older than 50yrs) you want shipped directly to your door.

They would melt in combat with a guy like me endeavouring to kill them.

This made too entirely real?

Sure, m8

Actually, I'd like a Thompson 1921 or a 1909 Mauser to fire.

I want an an-94

that video is the living embodiment of autism

Good for them. Maybe now those faggots will start supporting the 2A and when Civil War 2 kicks off, we can have us a good ole fashioned fire fight.

Actually you're not supposed to put your hand under, it's called teacupping.

Wew, you reds never change

Lad I

There's been an awful lot of media attention given to this lately, whether it's about liberals arming themselves, lifting, or joining fight clubs. It's as if (((they))) are signalling to the left to start getting ready for something.

I never suggested we were exceptonal at advancing a white ethnostate, I said we like to kill gooks lad

Who's talking about winning, removal is the topic at hand.

Oh wow, so it was the US who made Stalin kill Trotsky's, Tito hate Stalinism and later Mao purge Soviet sympathizers during the Cultural Revolution?

Is that a fucking ps-90 or an airshit replica on that 1-point the hipster in the middle is holding? I really can't tell.

So many choices, each with their own brand of autism. Hard to to tell.

It was the kikes who financed them and the kikes who financed us. And, tbh fam, no one kills commies like their own, so you are correct. we just enjoy it most i guess

Funny how lefties hate guns until someone they don't like is in power then they finally realize owning a gun is a good idea

wait wait wait, "other working Americans?" these fucks are the people who called trump voters "white trash redneck fucks" and much worse. Liberals HATE the white working class.

HIPSTERS WITH GUNS THE MUSICAL!

this entire picture is a load of shit

There is clearly a line for the separation of the upper and lower, AK magazines DO NOT curve backwards what the fuck are you smoking

And finally, AR mags curve starting at the magwell
Look up a fucking AR15 for once you autistic shit

isn't it illegal to remove the orange tips off those?

Faceberg did actually ban a Boston Antifa page. The new ones up now are in fact troll accounts.

Sir I'll have you know that's Johhny Fireplug and he is a specialist in low ground combat and has been in at least six hot zones.

Very.

We have to give these guys where credit is due, they can easily ID eachother in a combat senario, wich is something we need to be able to do, look at ukrainian soldiers who put yellow tape on their arms simple and it works we need to do the same thing possibly with blue and green because they are both chan colors and easy to see

…..so he's a bottom, then?

Do you know how I know you're full of shit?

"CLAMSHELL" AK MAG
midwayusa.com/product/968932/promag-drum-magazine-ak-47-762x39mm-73-round-polymer-black

AR MAG
midwayusa.com/product/2319180134/magpul-pmag-m2-moe-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-30-round

The receiver might be legit though, I can't tell from the pic.

SWASTIKA ARMBANDS NOW!

That's a 7.62x39 drum mag. I believe the poster was assuming it was an AK-74 which takes 5.45.

Is it going to happen? Is it happening? Civil war? Race war? Because if not all this Trump thing is boring as fuck.

In any real conflict the militias are american nationalist not nazis, swastikas would make you a target

Look at this try hard fag in the hood LARPing as an operator.

You're right, we only saved Western Europe from the Soviet powerhouse that none of you tried to stop. God, if only those awful Americans carried the -entire- continent across the finish line.

?

Reminder that the CIA is a kike-funded terrorist organization who killed the last president that tried to dismantle them. We don't like them, either.

Sure, m8

Hood fag is wearing soft armor too, right?

Oh shit. I looked at that thought "lol AK mag" and went with it. Let me correct that failure in reading comprehension, and I'll even raise you all a double drum mag so we don't half ass the autism. We full autism nao

venturamunitions.com/ak47-95-round-drum-magazine/

It says ak47 but when you open it it's really ak74

but… I thought guns were bad?

also, why does the unicorn beaner have a sniper scope on a 16" AR15 with a non collapsible skeleton stock? DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE PROBLEMS THERE? at least that ogre has a floating rail, unlike CIA on the left and black hat in the back. then there's problem glasses there with the ak with a nickel boron bolt like an ak needs anything cleaner running or easier to clean, ever.

AND THEN THERE WAS BEANER STACHE MC CHE. that dude isn't leading any revolutions but he sure wants to. when day of the rope comes he'll have fun with that, what, 5 round capacity?

these people are fucking morons that looked up "gun" on google and then bought that without having any fucking clue to set up a weapon, any knowledge of battle, just what right wingers think is good and then throw it all together. they're not scary, but we should be worrying because they are mentally unstable, violence prone, control freaks that know nothing about guns… using guns in their political protests.

document them all, find any and all infractions since they are unlikely to know the gun laws like a right winger and they will feel the need to post pics of that solvent catcher attached to their bottom tier ar to their friends on tumblr.

the second they shoot someone, and it will happen, they're over. we gain moral superiority when we kill them all if they fire first.

They have gangs of dindus, chicano cartels, terrorist muzzies and lefties who went to fight for Kurdistan and Ukraine.

looks like it; it's 3A at best

Their medic is going to get gunned down in fucking seconds. Who puts a big red plus sign on their back? That's literally asking to be killed.

here's a thought, who gave these obviously jobless morons the money for the gear?

follow the money to the nose in charge.

DAT DEL-TON DISSY THO

fucking brainwashed white people. many such cases, sad.

do we kill them on DOTR or try to rehab them? I struggle with this thought but I feel their ideologies are so far gone they can't be saved and their genes are toxic anyways.

its all shitty low-tier mall fag shit
even their cheaps shit is the "Cheap" shit

Oh, but user, you're too subtle in range.

Laughing at Liberals on YouTube?

16" barrel is plenty out to 600yds. Scope makes it easy. Nothing wrong with that padded buffer tube.

Read up on Zastava (Yugo) AKs. Bolts are not plated…

Half of these dense motherfuckers either have unreliable extended mags or no fucking mags visible on their person besides the one in the fucking gun. A few of them have a ?decent? rig with 3 or more magazines.

IFF is always a thing, which is why chaos is always a thing and discipline is a thing. Like others have said - it'd be all too easy to spook these kids with a few loud noises.

No militia is gonna be good against that kind of stuff. None of them have likely trained together. Probably none of them have seen combat. And certainly the fewest have ever been SHOT AT, which is a fucking bone-chilling experience that even the bravest tend to try and fucking avoid when they can since it can easily wind up with you dead or maimed.

Second Admendent Rights

the scoped AR is pants on head retarded at the ranges she'd be engaging at, but a non-free floated barrel isn't a problem at close ranges, if those are put together properly, they should still be accurate enough to be usable at the ranges they'd probably be engaging at, the SKS fatso has has a 10 round fixed magazine, and the AK doesn't have a nickel-boron bolt, it's probably just a Zastava AK which have polished metal bolts I have one and it's really good for the price

his shoulders probably can't handle the weight of steel plates

This is what is so hilarious. Yes NEVER underestimate you enemy. Yes there are antifa types who have guns and have shot them and are capable of real violence but thats the exception, not the rule. Then you look at the right wing people you know. Reloading their own ammo, target shooting, defense training, obsessing about gun rights, ccw, many are ex military etc. for not just decades but generations. I've been shooting, reloading, hunting for 30 or so years. When I was a child and teenager I went through tens of thousands of rounds of ammo at our personal 300 yard rifle range and have been picking off varmint from moving vehicles that entire time. Not saying I'm a /k/-tier sniper who is /fit/ and trained to the max or anything but I'm certainly not losing any sleep over these red diaper babies.

No reason to underestimate them. but no, not really

nothing a MAC 10 and a shoestring wont fix

Not if it's a 1x6 variable scope, those fuckers are legit.

Now I know we're on /k/, but come on really?

Just like that operation in Rhodesia wgere they flew civilian aircraft over an enemy base a few times before bombing it so they could maximise enemy casualties.

There's no reason to be worried. The snowflakes will just shoot each other and do more harm to themselves.

I thought the meme was select power 1.5x/3x scopes for le ebin 15-300yd drills

i've never used one, what's the eye relief for those?

the thing is that the left is self-absorbed, their ethos is to relax and accept no responsibility for themselves, there is no "right or wrong" and no one can judge you, they're drug addicts and lazy… once they become disciplined and value hard work, they'll begin to loathe their peers… and start leaning to the right.

In five years time, they'll morph into some other weird factions that end up trying to cut each other's throats, just like in the Spanish civil war. The left could barely keep it together and eventually splintered. And what won that, was the heavy support of Nazi Germany and Italy and the fact that the main government forces were Republican. Let them try. We own the government for at least the next 8 years, have the military arm, the "supposed" support of the spooky russians, countless milita, way more guns and access to the farmlands. What do they have? Fat quasi-lesbians and endless nigger hordes? Pfff… easy cake son.

What if the reds will launch an urban guerrilla in revenge and gun down everyone who has a maga hat on? Red terror is called terror for a reason. Every action will be followed by a reaction resulting in a cycle of violence and a spiral of death. CIA did the same thing in Syria and look how eventful that part of the world is now. Sounds like (((fun))).

It really depends what you want to do. Variable scopes are good for up close or for hitting targets from afar. It's good for that, but they're a bit heavy and very pricey. Like I said, it really depends on what you need.

Personally, I just have an Aimpoint, it works well for what I want to do.

I don't know, I don't own one. I would like one though. I'm thinking of building an AR 10, but I'm not sure if AR10s are capable of hitting 1000 yards with good variability.

thats why you use an old iphone and an american apparel bag

This isn't a video game where you go for the healer first, man. It's also technically illegal to shoot medics when they wear clear insignia.

that what im talking about, le ebin asian and his Vortex scope collection

We're not fighting a legal war nigger.

.308 out of a 20" barrel should be effective at 1k yards

user come on i know you hate them but that's cognitive fucking dissonance. that gun is functional and ergonomic as fuck. nofun 5.7 will still kill your enemy dead as fuck if you can shoot. it's all about shot placement. shoot your enemy in his head and it'll ricochet around like a 22. or you can shoot him in his butthole to bleed him more slowly and turn 1 target into 5 when he cries out for his friends.

Short answer. No.
Long answer. These people are cosplaying as revolutionaries and I can guarantee at least 95% of them haven't even put 50 rounds through their respective funz. Look at the way they dress, the shape they are in, the way they hold their guns, the obvious lack of plates in their plate carriers, it's all just part of an image they want to put forward. This is virtue signaling taken to within a step or two of it's logical conclusion.
One day we will have to worry about them, today is not that day but that's no reason this should be ignored.
REV UP THOSE HELECOPTERS

I get it honestly, but it makes me wonder. Are lefties going to respect the laws of war? I doubt you'd even need to shoot their medic; the only thing they carry is extra vials of estrogen and snack-packs. Their favorite ones.

non-state actors are not adherents nor are protected under the convention of rules for peons to follow as theyre sent to fight by their (((elected officials)))

No. I would run to put a giant fan behind him and then he would take off with those ears.

Not worried. Yes, they would be dangerous, as is any retard with a gun. I (And I would hope most of you) am more dangerous. That being said, at least they all seem to understand trigger discipline and the importance of hydration. Credit where it's due. However, the fact that they all seem to have battle belts skeeves me out. That's not a common piece of gear for most people to have or even know about. It's typically plate carriers or those shitty soft vests with built in pouches. Wonder if they were supplied them.

God damn, do we really have this much braindead retards here?

There's rules of law, you don't shoot medics. Now of course, in a situation where it's a civil war, those rules get thrown out of the window, at least in my book. I got skin in the game, and I want to win.

I was thinking of 22 inches, what would be a better for that platform, a DI or piston? I remember something about DI having more accurate follow up shots, but I don't know if that's correct.

It's better to wound than to kill because it taxes enemy resources.

That's not very gentlemanly user.

I think DI is more accurate for follow up shots because there's less moving mass compared to piston. With the AR, there's an agreed standard for DI parts, I can't say the same for pistons so do your research if you decide to build your own using piston.

I'm seeing that 2nd pic posted in a few places now and its really bothering me because whoever made it doesn't understand the context. Makarov says "Remember, No russian" so that the shooters don't speak any russian during the attack, so it can be pinned on the US when the undercover yank gets killed and left behind as evidence of an american attack.

nigger, If it ever goes full war, their gonna find chopped bodies on the interstate wrapped in gift wrapping paper

the local sherrifs department are gonna have to drink themselves to sleep when they bring in the bomb squad and detonate it and get commie guts sprayed into their mouths and their shitty ford explorers

Well the reason I'm interested in piston is because when you suppress DI, it gets really dirty really quickly.

And that gives you a free pass to act like a nigger, slaughtering noncombatants while they try to save lives? Trying to save the wrong lives, but that's not the point.

this was my first thought. Beyond that its looks like a fucking larp cosplay convention.

surrrrrre

oh and look at velma dinkley on the far right

1000yds is harder than most people think. I guarantee no one is going to take that shot in anger with any hopes of success cold bore unless you do this for a living or are a true competitor. Not impossible, but on an AR10 platform, you're looking at hand loads or a reliable match load, dead-on DOPE, free floated barrel, and really good glass. DI or piston is immaterial for follow up shots; you won't notice any difference with .308 or higher. 18" barrel minimum, anything over 24" has diminishing returns.

The fouling has to go somewhere. You can either clean the gas tube or the action, it really doesn't matter. Gas pistons must be regulated properly, while DI generally will run with whatever you put on the barrel.

our /k/ faggots are better looking

I'm not asking if I can hit those shots, I'm asking if the platform is possible to hitting those point target shots.

As for the fouling, I guess I'd rather clean it out of the action, I'm more familiar with DI.

Anyways, thanks for the info

He is also a current member of a well know African American street gang know as the Cripts.

I know, I'm happy if I can hit the target beyond 300 yards

I know, there's no flecktarn

The answer to red terror is to terrorize the left. They kill one of us, we show up at one of their gay meetups and slaughter 50+.

Its the experienced black and Hispanic gangbangers that are the ones we should be worried about. Aka veteran gangmembers who manage to survive their lifestyle through dumb luck. Their experience is experience nonetheless. Kidnapping, intimidation and murder will be their tools.
The alphabets will arm killers with no ROA over these moralfag lefty clowns. Churchill funded criminal organizations in his own country to bolster its resistance in the event of German occupation in ww2.
Will butterball in OPs pic slaughter a human like in the many cartel videos we see? Doubt it. Those kids look so squishy you could probably slap one in front of all of them and they would just screech at you

Yes ($$$).

We should encourage this. They'll melt at a wiff of grapeshot.

Hey, man, Brevik got a high score AND he's still alive.

"and my axe"

sit down gimmley and this is coming from the same build

Go DI man.
I was skeptical at first too. I've owned a Rock River Elite Operator since 2011, and it has NEVER malfunctioned. In fact, it is the only rifle (other than my Arsenal SAM7K, and Kimber 84M) that has been 100% reliable.
The old tales of the AR15 being a jamming POS were from Vietnam (well, the M16 anyway…same thing), and that problem has long since been dealt with.
DO yourself the favor and just go DI.
Put an Aimpoint Pro on it for maximum commie killing power.

Can you ruck 12-18 miles with 35 to 60 pounds on your back?
common now

On TDOTR there will be no rules.

or touhou costume

I already have an AR with an aimpoint PRO, it's a good optic.

I'm looking for a good DMR, might just drop that whole idea and go with a remington 700 platform.

if they start gunning people down, we win. we get what we wanted and prepared for and get to purge the leftists. I know of people with helicopters with m61s mounted… several of them. theyd have a field day with the commies

see thats the thing, they want to be intimidating but i see these faggots and I can FEEL my pupils widen, the adrenaline starting, and the war-lust building. I just want them to fuck up. I'm ready.

this is how I know leftypol or even the faggots in the picture posted this thread for info gathering purposes.

Are you still against MtF Holla Forums because this girl would still be alive if that was an option

Can confirm, Aimpoint PRO is GTG. For some reason, I shoot my M4gery better with the PRO than I do with an EOTech.

Kill yourself Chaim, we know your tricks.

I've had my eye on an M76 in 8mm Mauser

I don't know what you're talking about. What girl?

WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?!

On further reading, I now see you were talking about fouling resulting from suppression….
I have not suppressed my AR, but my Friend did suppress his SBR DI AR and it ran fine….sure it was dirty, but it did not malfunction once.

read the good book. You kill some, especially the race traitors first that have mixed children and women that fuck niggers. Link with the good book provided narrated by the prophet himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48

I finally got mine sighted in for real, and it's fucking dead on. Built like a tank too, and dat battery life!

because no one truly trusts you, Satan

fail

Yeah I'm not worried about unsuppressed shooting, the AR platform is very fucking rugged.

Yeah, 3 years I heard, and for 400 bucks that's not that bad.

If you're open to non-.308 calibers, and don't mind a bolt gun, you might consider something in 6.5 Creedmoor. Super flat shooting, but doesn't have the retained energy that, say, a .30-06 or .300WIN MAG would have beyond 600yds. IMO, .308 drops just too far at 1000yds to be useful.

And yet they still look really unhealthy and mentally damaged. Sad!

I already know about 6.5 creed more and it's trajectory, but I'm concerned about price and availability for when the happenings happens.

Looks like the goof troop over there in AZ. They look super uncormfortable with those weapons. They would throw them down or shoot one another when the shit hit the fan.here in MS my kids look more at ease and we all hunt. My 9 year old coulld pick 8 of these idiots off with his .243 before they even knew which direction the shots were coming from. My 12 year old daughter is highly proficient with multiple handguns, shotguns, and rifles. She has been handling them for years. Just got my 5 year old his first .22/.410 combo this year and teach him every day.

Very valid point. Pretty much the very reason half my guns are 9mm and 5.56.

good work user, raising kids right. Make sure they aren't just proficient in firearms but general self sufficiency skills too. Also wouldn't hurt to get them involved in reloading if you haven't already.

This.
These people are clearly not prepared for actual combat.
They thought that by covering their eyes no one would notice the innocence in them, but their faces and stances give it away as well.

I can't wait to see all the ways in which the progressive stack will affect small unit tactics.

I stand by that.

Never claimed to be able to on my own.

do you live in the fucking mountains? where are you going to bother taking a 1000 yard shot in the first fucking place (which is possible with a .308 and multiple recorded shots have been taken that far) what situation exists where you cant get closer?

There's legit situations where you'd want to take a 1000 yard shot.

A shit company like Condor…

fucking what? especially with 6.5 asscreedmeme which gets bored and takes a nap energy wise at 700 yards

do you tickle squirrels at 1000 yards?

i think in this situation one less commie antifa is worth putting down. Think of all the blue pills some pozzed up barista is going to be spewing after the great war and how da ebil nazi won.

Yeah. Thats the guy.

Stop being a fucking nigger, nobody cares faggot.

lol sorry but as a Trump supporter I must say that rightwingers are all talk

leftists kill 5 cops in dallas, beat up trump supporters at tons of rallies, and burn cities to the ground for what they believe

the country will celebrate when the first trump supporter is killed and it will happen

keep underestimating the left goys, you're not even close to winning the culture war

I'm near mountains and USFS land.

I'm not saying 1000yds is impossible with .308, but good fucking luck trying to take anything other than a very nice semi-auto .308 and making that shot without a very consistent load and tons of practice with that load and glass. The average user without practice will fail miserably (myself included).

I never mentioned about the situation. The situation I thought we were talking about was target shooting. In the real world, no one is taking that shot in haste.

In all fairness, the Dallas PD strapped a C4 bomb to a robot and fucking ackbar'd that nigger.

gotta agree with this guy, the right likes to pretend its a sleeping giant way too much, the left is actually doing the maxium it can do without forcing military reaction

You're sticking out like a sore thumb

go home leftypol. you're not gonna be the next great revolutionary like your daddy castro or che, taking the 1000yd shot at trump you faggot.

this info gathering thread is boring, you people don't know shit about literally anything, and no one is afraid of you.

Lol, this is pathetic. You shills need to try harder.
The right doesn't burn down cities because they built them. The left are animals that need cops to keep them from getting killed by rightists.
Also
Pic related. One rightist killed more in one day than leftists in the US kill in 10 years. He is still considered a hero by many on the far right. May he rest in peace Outside the US, Breivik didn't do too bad either. The left doesn't know what its dealing with.

This

I'm tired of the PR cucking. Anyone complains about Trump supporters doing shit? Just remember the left did shit way worse.

Hitler couldn't even kill even just 1 million Jews. Stalin and Mao have proven that the left is far more effective at exterminating the rightwing than the rightwing is at fighting the left

easy pickings

we've come full circle

keep calling the left snowflakes while you're shoved into a gulag

Patriotards portray the left as harmless hippies while the left wins every cultural and political battle over the last 50 years

You know, I wasn't even the one who brought up 6.5, I was looking for 762 simply because it's more available and cheaper, but you fucking sperg out like a little retard for whatever reason, and when I call you out for being a little nigger retard you act like you've won something.

Well congratulations, you've won. Here's your prize.

it was good enough to remove kebab in yugoslavia

>it IS airshit after all
my fucking sides.
My rifles don't shoot BB's, kids.

nobody remembers Holodomor, and nobody will ever remember you

lol incompetent agro policy, i like this euphemism. I will save this for later

you have a very fragile ego

i'm going to kill you and your whole family someday :^)

Yeah, I don't see how kikes starving and dying from typhus is the equivalent to purposely exterminating political dissidents, not even solely people from the right, but anyone who defied Stalin and Mao, nor do I see how that's equivalent to a bunch of fatties walking around with airsoft guns but okay, sure Mr "As a Trump supporter"

Pot calling the kettle a nigger.

hope you're ready kike

The fuck are you even talking about?

keep larping, at least the gulags were real

sure call them airsoft guns. The planet will chear on your death. See South Africa for details

if selling out to islamists who will hang you just like the leftists who sided with them in iran, good work winning just to be a self-defeating cuck in the end.

ya'll postin in a lefty thread.
see

Men who have known what it means to fight don't usually talk a lot of shit.

just adding a little douse of realism to this topic where a bunch of rightwingers have to hide with anonymity while marxists can show their faces on the streets of America armed with rifles. You're larping about RaHoWa just like a homeless person proclaims "the end is near"

weird. see

I hope you show up dude I'm going to LARP punch you the fuck out.

Is that why more and more countries are moving to the right?

Your people are going to be hanging from fucking bridges narco J-town style when SHTF. You know, the right wing usually doesn't resort to violence, but when it does, it gets real fucking bad real fucking quick. You can see Spain or Germany's civil wars as proof.

I saw going to call you a retard but I realized it was a mistake. You're still a retard for calling me leftypol though.

yes they are retarded lets hope this carries over into their gun related larping stuff or whatever

rightwing celebrates marxist victories over moderates lol

this is why the left will win

What movie is this?

this. My father died before he could teach me. He taught me about guns, and how to properly shoot ect. but i wasn't old enough yet to get into technical stuff like reloading. my brothers were a couple of retards that let the info just fall out of their head. so i had to teach myself how to do it.

Sorry, I have no idea.

Yeah a punk ass bitch sucker punching some guy, yeah that's very menacing.

you keep saying that but you won't. you will hand power to the muslims as you do and have been doing. the left has no chance of winning.

if a rightwinger so much as touched a hair on a leftwing activist, the entire country would come down upon them

There's a difference? Why wouldn't you train with something you might use for real? We were talking about .308 because it is cheaper and probably more available in an emergency. You're right if it was just target shooting, heavy bolt gun ftw. You're also right about the energy of the 6.5, it will taper, but you can't deny the accuracy, which is why it is nice for target shooting.

Dude, they masked up and scattered to their minivans then tore out for fear of being identified.
Possibly the pussiest militia I have ever seen.

Since we /k/ now, I might as well ask a question.
I'm going to build my first ar15 soon and I was looking into a side charging upper (the ar15 charging handle makes no sense to me).
Should I go for it or stick with the standard ar15 design and not complicate things?

There's still 2 left wingers in a coma in Sacramento and haven't woken up in over a year and no one gives a fuck

How so?

nah, plenty of people are sick and tired of leftists.

yeah i'm sure the left is very afraid of the right lol

I'd stick with the standard upper

Kid, just drop your address here if you think nobody will come get you.

Kek. I'm stealing this.

Kid, your boys have to bring guns out now because they've been getting rocked for the past month every time they try to counter protest.

Wut? Stickman and elbowman are still walking free kid. And normalfags are starting to celebrate them.

that slam to the pavement makes me happy everytime.

drop your address if you think we're too afraid.

I'm actually 14/88 and post here often but I felt the need to counter signal this bullshit about the left being harmless hippies and easily defeated in the face of all evidence suggesting the opposite. Ya'll assumed i was lefty pol and I played along in order to continue my point

Never underestimate your enemy

Buy lots of ammo. Stock up before the summer. Good night goys

why would you target some Holla Forums faggot on welfare vs a banker or (((elected representative)))

AK is fake, not even wood

You can't work the charging handle while looking down the sights.
Most other guns have charging handles on the side, I don't see why the rear charging handle was invented when side charging handles were already widespread.

They make plastic AK handguards, you fucking nogunz faggot.

Looks like an authentic m70 to me m8.

Nighty night, bad goy.

1K ammo minimum is always a good policy to follow.

Why would you need to work the charging handle while looking down the sights? To clear it? Even then you'd have to stop looking down the sights to check the chamber.

aw shit, i'm a newfag i guess

It's a Zastava N-PAP underfolder…

lol sorry but as a Trump supporter I must say that rightwingers are all talk.
member the kkk? childs play when the rules of war are enacted.

commie detected.

Hathcock was blasting gooks at over twice that range with 30 06. That said I could never do it and I consider myself a competent shooter, possibly even a good shot.

it looks like a civilian yugo ak nogunz fag
atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/zastava-n-pap-underfolder-detail.html?Itemid=0

This is incredible. We start posting obvious cases that dispute your claims and you drop the argument. You sure you aren't a lefty?

Its done to prove a point. Holla Forums talks hard but when we tell them dox themselves so we can have chat they back out.

Stop commenting please.

Holy shit you're a fucking stupid ass nigger. You can clearly see the retaining pins on the first AR, and all AK drum mags face that way and there are 5.45 AK drum mags, and the curvature of an AR magazine depends on the capacity and 40 round magazines exist, you dumb fucking nogunz faggot.

Except everybody on /k/ right now who is in the original thread that OP copypasted from there is pointing out this bullshit
>>>/k/479682
Quit being a fucking embarrassment to us, Holla Forums, you underaged nogunz kikes.

You're a fucking idiot, kill yourself.

Das Dubz

Why did you even post without making sure you were right first? Are you a fucking retarded nigger?

fiberglass-infused plastic, polyamide is fucking good furniture for AK

real focus there

the original russian one is strong… but yeah what shes holding is probably crap, i bet it cracks after few weeks of real use

Learn how to quote you stupid newfag.

I actually own rifles, son, and a lot of what those faggots are carrying are not rifles. I appreciate the laughs though, thanks.

Literally from the jewtube video's info

Movies used:
- Joyeux Noel
- All Quiet on the Western front
- Lost Battalion
- Passchendaele

First wave of actual conflict and these cucks are history, no question about it.

This.

Hypothetically/theoretically, proper flash powder/DIY pyro should do it. Just keep in mind the smoke… TBH pyro is far easier and remote igniter (model rocket/hobby shops sell electric igniters) is possible.
Reason for flash powder is it's a detonation, similar to a gun. Gunpowder is reddit tier shit and explodes noticeably slower/unrealistic sounding. UNless they're holding muskets ffs.

?You can use this to bomb them with sound/propaganda which is far louder than any megaphone they will have. Someone on here will have a killer sound rig somewhere to test this out.
It'd be fucking hilarious to hear a hitler speech blasted over the top of these fuckers.
Audio reproduction is an interesting science, to accurately reproduce low frequency/high volume sounds, an audio system suitable must have large drivers with plenty of displacement, e.g. at least a quad 18" or more with low response/roll off to do this. 21" is even better. More cone area the better for subs. Don't get any higher rollof than 30Hz, lower the better. 40Hz will sound like ass with no deep report. TBH though gun SPL is like 140-160db… almost out of the reach of most sound systems in open air. But at a distance, it'll sound real.
Test it to determine perfect volume/sound reproduction - it has to be real. Use High quality samples (at least 320kbps/Flac or better), not youtube tier shit and not generic sounds. Record your own, use a cheap rode mic at a distance. An audio system for accurate reproduction will make more of a low 'POUMPH' sound, not just 'tak tak tak' movie BS. Also incorporating the round impact could work well to increase realism. It has to sound REAL.

If one was interested in a method to produce high volume sound anonymously in public, the best way to deliver this is a fabric sided delivery truck or larger 4x4 (what you faggots call a truck lol). Hire a PA rig out of state for a two weekend long 'event' and move it once done. Only play sounds (e.g. a siren.. ahem) briefly, 2-3 seconds or so, this makes it very hard to determine directionality. You can move it and rinse and repeat. No one will suspect it's coming from a god damn truck.

This is what CIA niggers did in egyptian arab spring, paid faggots with ak47s to shoot police
liveleak.com/view?i=194_1376554704

Most police are RW as fuck and hate the leftie fags. Look at protests, who do they _always_ arrest. Not the trump supporters who love cops. IIRC was like 70%+ trump support for police.
That said, not all will help you, to avoid startin riots. It depends on situation.

Would be game over for them. Just a very risky game to play for all involved.

This is just like memeing their own shit e.g. that Antifag crossdressing video. Let the kikes and their shilling fall on their own swords. use their own tactics against them.
When an enemy presents you with an opportunity, use it.
Keep All Rights Reserved and without prejudice

Oh really? Me too.
Where is your proof, nogunz?

fucking retards probably don't even have plates in because it's too heavy and the stitching on their shitty chink-made gear would bust if they tried.

By the looks of it either cartels, alphabet soup agents, or agents of Soros had to have organized this shit and have one or two of their men teaching them how to hold the rifles. Regardless of who organized it I'm sure they have eyes on them aside from ours.

What you do to wean out the snowflakes is you find the weakest looking son of a bitch without a strap around his shoulder and snatch the rifle out of his hand as if you're inspecting it. That's the quickest way to tell if they've served or not and watch as they quiver with fear.

Any faggot can go buy a rifle and aviators and stand at the ready, pulling the trigger and taking human life is something money can't buy.

While it's good that you've bought some raifus to arm yourself, you were probably nogunz not too long ago huh?

most of them are too fat for normal people sized body armour to really cover much. Looks fucking ridiculous.

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look at the magazine in her pouch under her arm.

Even if this retard IS on our side I can't take him seriously.
"PUT ME IN COACH, I'M READY TO PLAY"

Shitty gunz aside, those pants look maximum comfy.

Technically I didn't personally own a gun until I turned 18 and could buy my own firearms, starting with the Nugget, but I've shot plenty of family firearms well before my purchases and started shooting at a young age, so no.

Gotta love it when the nogunz get BTFO

Yes, they are, and the robe is too.

internal organs don't get too displaced, usually. I'd love to see those fucks try to wear soft armor though.

Fine, why didn't you build an AR? You could've built something way better than the fucking M&P for the money.

Yeah ask any Infantry Marine. FUCK DIRECT IMPINGMENT. so fucking retarded. LETS JUST DUMP GAS RIGHT INTO THE CHAMBER HURR DURR lmao

I think whether they are carrying funz or airshit is beside the point, these neckbearded carpet munching degenerates are a bunch of weak wristed faggots and no amount of firepower can compensate for that.

Come the DOTR they'll hang all the same, it may just take a few minutes longer.

I've always said, I'm going to laugh, and laugh and laugh and laugh when some fudd comes along and picks all the commies off at 300 yards with his durr rifle. Actual capable people won't have to do shit.

What is soft armor?
Also is chainmail effective?

Yeah you're just angry because you had to clean that bitch after getting slayed for a couple of hours huh?

Trips checked.

These commie bastards have no idea who they're fucking with.

Because I could just upgrade what I have instead? It's a basic AR that does its job.

Except for the lack of a dust cover and the forward assist. And the booty barrel. Whatever, as long as your happy.

Our modern M16s and M4s that are DI guns jammed so fucking much. Especially in hot, dry conditions where your lube will dry up quickly. Our M249 SAWs were pieces of shit too. M249s are heavier than the Russian general purpose machine guns with less accuracy, and firepower. I fucking hated those jamming pieces of shit machine guns so much. Fuck Fabrique Nationale USA

DI is complete shit, but it's what everyone fucking has. If you ''don't' have an AR (a real one not a sporter) as a SHTF rifle then you're not doing it right. I suppose you could get a piston upper but at that point just get a better 5.56 that accepts AR mags.

kevlar
sure if you want spalling and shrapnel to go with your bullet holes, lol

short piston for everything if you can afford it. I've heard good things about the G3 variants though.

fuck I haven't laughed this hard in a few days, thanks guys

Well there goes $300

As much as I love shitting on commies, we still need to be cautious of these fags. A useful idiot that's armed is still armed, inexperience or not, and that could end up far worse for people involved and uninvolved.

That all being said, I personally can't wait until the shoot someone in cold blood for badwrongthink. When that day comes, thousands will flood the area for their own chance to spill commie blood and all will be right in the world

chainmail is fucking great for riots though, don't feel bad about it, any stab protection will help tons. Get a bump helmet too. snowboard or climbing.

Unless you live in the dustiest place in the world a dust cover doesn't do much and if I want one I'll just get one when I upgrade the entire upper, same with the forward assist. The Sport is a good gun to get into the AR scene and to use as a customizing base. Plus you act like this will be my only AR ever.

John Brown was a crazy zealot

At least you'll be protected from knives.

I'm sure you can find good use for it with a gambeson LARPing at the local renaissance fair

Maybe he wanted to support American steel

I'm willing to bet that the majority of these people couldn't do a single pull-up.

Whats the difference between that and a chin up?

I bought an ar-15 lower since I figured it was time to get a more modern gun rather than relying on my m1a.

Would an m16a1 surplus kit be cheaper than the newer shit? I would prefer to have it look like the old vietnam era gun rather than the tacticool crap everyone brings to the range these days.

Pull ups are overhand, work out mostly the lats. Chin ups are underhand, work out mostly the biceps, but with both it depends on how wide the grip is.

People keep saying this but I don't believe it. Either the parts I'm selecting are much better than what they're putting in one of those m&p rifles or it's bullshit. I can't get the price down below like $600.

Jesus christ how strenuous

the complete lower I bought cost me 400, of course the benefit was that it was 100 percent so none of that 80 percent finish the rest crap and I got to take it home same day since it was a gun show, of course they have higher than normal rates there.

Well doing a quick google search, it looks like no. You'd have to buy a barrel, drill and pin it, and it looks like there's jack shit parts kits anyways.

Spend the lion's share on the upper. Any retard can put together a reliable lower for cheap.

you can't just walk into a gunstore, buy a gun, and walk out in 15 minutes?

The difference between pink and purple is the grip

gunshops around here are run by kikes that mark up like a bitch and have the longest waiting periods known to man. I was already a member of the owners society so I figured if I was going to pay more i'd at least get it same day.

besides I wanted to build it myself.

guess i'll just buy the furniture separate then.

They are literally insane at this point, and yes, I do think these types are dangerous. We should never forget the Bolshevik Revolution.

Try Armslist.com, like CL for guns. If you liv ein a state that allows private party sales, that's the shit.

a stripped AR-15 lower counts as a gun. I've walked in, asked for a lower, and been out in less than 10 min and if you want a fancy lower, it'll cost you like $100

washington state, used to have already gun laws aside from no machine funs but now it's just awful.

it wasn't just a lower for me, it came with all the little pieces I need as well. All I need is an upper kit which i'll just buy online since I don't need an FFL.

I'm an airgun fag (aka real survival weapons)so ignore me but have shot quite a few different guns over the years from 25k .50 BPEs down lol

makes no difference legally, a gun is a gun is a gun. If I wanted to get a fully assembled AR, it would've taken me the same amount of time.

No, it's one thing to be an apolitical white who just goes with all the liberal brainwashing they receive everywhere in their life, and quite another to actively and passionately fight against your race. These kind of people and the SJWs are much worse than even the jew.

I see nothing wrong here…

I wasn't talking about legality, I was talking about price point. The complete kit is more expensive than the bare. If I wanted a complete AR I would have just gone and bought one. I wanted to build it myself so for me spending a little more doesn't bother me so long as I get to make my m16a1. Combined with my m1a, sks, and stevens i'll have my vietnam rack capped off. at least the guns I give a shit about and can fire on a regular basis without breaking the bankfucking arisakas

and getting a stripped lower and parts kit was cheaper for me than a fully assembled lower

there are other versions across the great internet, user.. we're not the sole keepers of this information

I would assume this was a joke, but I've seen trannies actively discuss "recruiting" from imageboards on socjus sites I monitor
It's fucked up

Cool lack of screenshots

Low IQ confirmed.

holy shit /k/ is pozzed as fuck. the only posts i see on there are "b-boot lickers"

Communists always focus on these "communities". They love to treat these "communities" as some divided and manageable set of people. Not a location, but a class of people. This became big with obama and "the black community". Not a specific neighborhood, but a dividing line drawn between all people in the USA. Now we have "the communities" united against what exactly - the white community? The only "community" Trump is attacking is the "illegal alien community" and these idiots expect every other "community" to come to their aid? I don't believe anyone of significance is stupid enough to fall for their divisive rhetoric.

Who paid for this sign? The usual suspects? A sign like that would cost a few hundred bucks.

look at these clowns and faggots. The fat bitch with the cat eyed sunglasses with the m70 is more focused on her bangs and red hanky than her weapon. those libtard bitches have got nothing on the white women from the South. Southern daughters could care less about their hair, they put a camo hat on and focus on their weapon and their prey. And will cook dinner after mission accomplished while we all laugh our asses off at the cucks and their larp BS.

I'm glad they're arming themselves. The sooner the first shot is fired, the sooner we kill the left. I love the stupid fucking children who think owning an entry-level AR range toy makes them tough. You know what they say about a pussies with guns in their hands. Weak, flabby, noodle-armed marxists aren't ready for war.

there is an 11% federal excise tax on complete rifles. a person could also dodge state sales tax on the majority of the rifle by ordering parts. they can also shop sales and receive free shipping many places. also most people end up reconfiguring the rifle after they purchase it. building it yourself you get to select the components you want from the start, rather than buying twice.
you can save hundreds by building your own, or put the savings into better parts than you would get for the cost of a complete rifle.

Yes.

….A-am I tough enough?

Please no bully. I have a height complex and over compensate. Don't judge me because society looks down on men who are below 6'.

I'm 6'5 and would gladly have you on my side, you manlet fuck. I'll watch above, you watch below.

The Bolsheviks were thieves, vagabonds, deserters and scum, these folks are pampered hedonists. Children Larping.

The only thing to be worried about is for the safety of bystanders. I can already imagine one of those retards accidentally firing off a round by playing around or by getting triggered.

kek
sage for shitpost

Dickie Spencer pls go.

Thank you tallguy

Just free guns and bullets for a person who can aim and an excuse to kill on sight for cops&homeowners.

It is all highly suspicious tho
I wonder (((who))) could give them some money.

All I'm saying is: don't underestimate the insane.

Probably airsoft though.

from their facebook and how they acted at their little march, I get the impression that most of them don't own those weapons. I think a few people in the group own multiple rifles and they are distributed as needed. their "gun club" is really a militia.

there may have been a sargent at arms that actually had ammo, but I'm fairly certain the majority of those rifles were not loaded.

This. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

the leftist dream

iirc in Nazi germany they would just shoot jewish professors right on campus for demoralizing the youth. they made the kid a hero I think.

This. Being tall sucks sometimes and shorties can go places easier we can't. Also shorties are definitely better for going through rough bush.

This. Traitors know you even better than the enemy.

Maybe they are invading to put us out of our misery…as a mercy.

Tbh they look no different from the masonic fat fucks over at ARFCOM.

I found it very odd that they all had "trigger discipline", but not in a normal way…i mean, they arn't guarding a high priority politician or prisoner, but they kept their finger in the ready position. Like, they have slings so they could just let the weapon hang, but they wanted to have that "shock jock" look of intimidation(complete fail just from their appearance).Holding a gun like this means(aside from saftey), means you're literally on alert and need to keep you're finger ready to pull that trigger. After watching the video, it's like they were all instructed to do this same pose while holding the rifles. It all smells of staged goonery.

too lazy to do an actual photoshop, get over it.

I remember when that ONE trump supporter was on the news because he dressed as a crusader. Imagine an entire group. WITH GUNS

plant a audio stereo that sound like a bomb to scare them for the lulz.

Unlikely.
While I was always strong and tough, my endurace was never great. And now I have a lower spine injury, so I've been avoiding carrying heavy loads.

huh? I don't follow him. You must be a fan of his. I'm mocking the communists.

Use this sound to scare them. Just drop the audio recorder there and leave.

or theyre just jackasses who think they need to be at low ready all the time despite the fact they just showed up for an hour stood around, then left

It's because there have been so many cases of people criticizing a lack of trigger discipline with lefties. They're all hyper sensitive about it now so they ALWAYS have their trigger finger in the "disciplined" position.

nah, they're legit retards. even at their range day shoots, only one guy is in charge of loading magazines and handing out the guns. the majority of these people don't know what they are doing.

Even with guns these people are cucked.

meh, just use actual recordings
free(dont link break goyim )sound org/people/deleted_user_7146007/sounds/383796/
sounddogs(chosendots) com/sound-effects/uzi-auto-burst-long-489827
sounddogs(jewdot) com/sound-effects/guns-18-223-caliber-267168

that's part of why I suspect that most of these firearms are owned by only a few members of the group. the point of these range days is militia training of shit-lib cucks that have no idea what they are doing. why else is that guy in the background have a holstered pistol, if "every single gun has been unloaded and cleared before being placed on the table."?

Anarchists are ok. They may understand the truth one day.
Antifa liberals in anarchist clothing need to shoot themselves.

None of it makes sense. The same people rooting for gun control now seek the use of them.

It's fucking staged. It's psychological.

these fucks would lose their fucking mind if somebody was parked down the street flying a quad-copter over that backyard while they were doing this shit.

don't let the "an" part of an-comm confuse you, they are communists. the anarchy part is just a delusion that they use to sell new members into overthrowing the US Government.

You don't get it. When war comes, there is no more holding back.
And the right becomes beastmode.

Put it over your real armour.

Why not camouflage armour like that?
I mean the sound of the armour might reduce the stealth anyway, but at least they'll have to look twice.

The real commies would be more like natsoc than the current left abomination.

The real anarchists turned into the current goverments of the west.

It only all takes one moderate sized nitroglycerin bomb to take out all of them if cleverly infiltrated.

Well, not the (((current governments))), but the founding governments, for sure.

go away CIAnigger

The chubster reminds me of Vicky from Community.

FUCK OFF, RETARD. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO CIANIGGER. GO BE A INEFFECTIVE CUCK BITCH.

Hypothetically of course, Satan
:^)

Violent communists arming themselves? Yes, you should be worried. You need to get everyone in yourself who isn't a leftist or useful idiot armed as well. Antifa is right now being used by the deep state to enforce a communist agenda.

I meant "your life"

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

read the bottom reply in this image to understand what they're fighting for and why

Only niggers and nigger lovers say this.

Also isn't it shit short length gas tube too.

There are other debris than dust idiot. Guess you have bender crawled it fell on the ground. The fact you even mention the possibility of the need to upgrade the upper because of features that you don't have in the receiver is a good indication of your knowledge and forethought. This is why you are called nogunz. I doubt your good enough to do a simple barrel swap, but you might as well have gotten the upper and lower separately and can actual save cash and get what you want exactly. Then again you'd pick probably pick a garbage carbine length gas, non-floated barrel, lightweight, setup anyways.

Also getting a feature cucked gun to get into it is stupid reasoning when you can easily get one with milspec features for the same (or even less) price. Sure don't get a LaRue DMR, but c'mon. This logic you used is counter productive and you try to convince others that gun won't be the only one as a cover when you could have you know just gotten a decent setup in the first place. You can keep crying molyjew for a response, but considering many others come the the same conclusion, the denial is just sad. Go post on /k/ and brag about you shit and get the same responses and accusations.

Yea sucker punching someone is really fun.

You can always tell when someone is a complete pussy. They have no weight behind their punch. A sucker punch didnt even knock this guy out.

Those who have never been in a real fight are always seeking one. I never want to fight again. All it takes is one punch to kill someone. When you knock someone out cold and almost kill them your perspective on fighting changes. If you are lucky enough that they survive you will never do it again. You can tell these antifa fucks have never been in a conflict.

I assure you they would not want to square up with me.

So are you saying, if they kill us, we win?

It's going to hurt like hell when he dislocates his thumb punching a female like those commies do.

I grew up with a rifle in my hands. My 30 round mag guarantees 30 dead Antifa.
No, I'm not worried at all.

The dude in the end looked like the paid jew organizing every thing, he even ran like a jew

That would only be bad press for /ourside/ at this point. Just like the Syria gas BS false flag years back. Rest of the world ain't Syria and hopefully doesn't have to be if we are smart.

This. Easy to spot those fortunate enough to have never been fucked up before.

Holla Forums's missing the big point here.
After decades of telling Americans they don't need firearms to protect themselves, and snidely lampooning anyone who pointed out that an armed citizenry is needed as a check against a potentially hostile government, what do these libtards do when they feel threatened by a Trump-led government?

They run out and arm themselves.

They have just shown the world that not only were they wrong about private firearms being a check against government, but they've shown the world they knew they were wrong about it all along, and it was all a lie.

THIS should be memed.

Care to elaborate? So you're saying our states somehow evolved out of anarchism?

Friendly reminder that these people are crazy enough to kill. Looking at them, there's nothing to fear now, no reason to take any risks and let it get out of control. Cut them down now.

Being crazy enough to do it & being capable of doing it are two different things.
They might have a handful of people that are competent, but I guarantee most of them will vomit if they get even one decent hit.

The reason they've hated firearms all their lives is that they're afraid of them. And they have never seen the results of firearm damage, and so are not immune to the sight…none of them are hunters, none of them have been front-line military.

They're basically just larping.

Fug.

Buy some second hand and bury them somewhere

Rinse and repeat with every empire in existence. This is why they only last 250 years.

Did they had any Israeli made weapons?, a lot of them look like joosh

Advice for fellow anons, NEVER depend your life on a drum magazine of any kind. They will always jam

Dont they realize that the term redneck comes from the time that whites were enslaved by the arabs and moors, or maybe these jews do know this and this is an ironic ploy.

But then I should have clarified a bit when in civil war scenario. I also laughed when you brought up "worldstar tier strategy"

Because niggers can't come up with such nitroglycerin because they are too fucking stupid to create such dangerous substance.

Commies have no discipline.
You really think they can manage to slim down and get some muscle (even ignoring their vegan 50% soy diet)? And even if you assume that, do you think they could manage to have the discipline to actually follow orders?

I mean assets at shit you can't buy online for 20 bucks. Sandniggers have access to real shit like people that can develop improvised ordinance.

You can drop a million dollars on a special Olympics team and they will never make Tier 1. They are failures for a reason. Communism and socialism are retarded systems and they still cling to the idea they are good systems because of idealism. They are as retarded as scientologist with their cult.

David Vance is based
We need more brits like him and less Muhammads and JK Rowlings

The people they oppose have more differences than they do. Berniecucks, neolibs, communists, anarchists, at the end of the day, they all work for the same people, and agree on fundamentals.

We, on the other hand, are a circular firing squad, and have been forever. A "right wing" meet up would just be a bunch of guys hurling accusations at one another. "You're a jew, you're a shill, she's a fed, he's a sodomite."

Never overestimate yourself or underestimate your opponent. Man for man, Germany and Japan were stronger than the USSR and China, but it's hard to deal with 6 gorrillion guys coming at you, regardless of their skills, especially when ZOG is hitting you from behind.

Every time I see this now these people look totally uncomfortable with their weapons or don't know how to use them or in this case look at op that gun is way too tricked out and looks like the stock is way too long for her. These guns are just coming from some movie armorer somewhere and being doled out to make it look like these people have guns. That is completely what is going on isn't it? They saw this bitch looking like a fat dirty hippie Laura Croft and thought "oooh girl sniper badass!" completely ignoring what each person would be able to wield effectively and thus outing themselves.

EFPs are school metalwork shop shit. Sandniggers and mercs in syria were making them in pretty basic metalwork shops. They got more proficient in last few years, shit like carrying handles and uniform designs lol.
Main thing for them was researching (or CIAniggers telling them) the right specifics to optimise the design (cone angle and material copper). Sandniggers use some standard white powder demo-tier explosive.

P.s. US millitary uses liquid armour upgrades to defeat EFPs now, that's why the sandniggers just went to bigger IEDs. The standard US armoured troop truck (forgotten the name) is rated for ~20lbs TNT IIRC.
This gives more chance to catch them digging as it takes longer…

As a spic living in the country with one of the longest living guerrillas in the world, you shouldn't be afraid unless these cucks turn into pic related, which I highly doubt.

However, don't underestimate them either. FARC started as 20-30 farmers armed with Soviet guns.

A left wing gun march? is that where leftists arm themselves and threaten government officials to take their rights and guns away?

Everyone the don't like is a nazi, and they justify harm to nazi's. Yes, be worried.

That's my point: they don't need Admiral Nelson to take you down, when they have jewish-saudi money to back them up.

The right seems to be living in the eternal dream of fighting a future civil war, while the left actually fights during times of peace.

That's their strength, but not for the reason you think. It's not because they can fight in both situations: war and peace. It's because they don't see the difference.

We use words and statistics where our opponents go straight to autistic screeching and violence.

I'll take the screeching if it comes with some effective display of strength. You're supposed to hold the streets while they have the stranglehold of media, not get BTFO by every punk walking by.

they just put all the guns on a table and walked downrange of them

Looking through that scope in a town square, you'll see maybe 2 bricks of the building across the way.

DP-12 owner here, I've never had it jam. Although one of the mag tubes is a lot more picky as to how you load it than the other. Which is a pain in the ass because it's natural to try to load both tubes at once.

Right, hit it on the nail
However this could be a transition point for some of the libtards maybe redpills are working and they're slowly evolving now that they embraced gun ownership sacrificing their victim status for sovereign rights and assuming responsibility for themselves
Or maybe that's wishful thinking

Do they actually know how to use guns? now that's a question

they've prematurely made their political statement while carrying weapons in public, with each person clearly identifiable in multiple photos. if any of them are deemed a credible threat, they are going to disappear before they get the opportunity to die with their fellow comic book fans.

He's a (1). In case you haven't noticed, new shill tactics include memeing a state of calmness and content in rightwing circles. Make them feel like it's all over, and shun any who seek to go against the narrative.

0/10 fucking pathetic.

Meanwhile, see vid related for what happens when a lefty tries to pick a proper fight with a right-winger instead of sucker-punching him like a coward.

It's common as fuck all over the web in every shithole imaginable.
Time is running out for these faggots, the money will dry up soon.

I don't crawl around with my gun ejector side down and I wouldn't upgrade just because of the features but other things as well.
Except I hasgunz, you don't.
Except I am and that's my next step with this.
I shopped around before getting my rifle and building a rifle would have cost more than what I got this one for.
wew
You sound like an underaged faggot. Cry more.

I want to punch retarded nogunz like you.

Except he's right, you fucking kike.

Let it be live streamed

nightingale device, you're welcome

You're an idiot.
Learn something about scopes. That's at least a 3-9X40 power scope, for shooting across farmer's fields. way too much, even at 3x, for shooting across the town square.

For an "assault rifle" you would only use a tactical red dot scope at most, and I'd use a quick-shot site or just the iron sites.

If you want a sniper rifle, get a higher power bolt action rifle.

you mean like the muslims are doing in america

Man, that photo is misleading that guy survived the war.

folks of color is genocide user

Wew lad.

This is their 1% these are their "hardcore" leftists, their "warriors". They all look like fat sacks of shit and estrogen. The problem with an ideology of feminism, fat acceptance, equality, transfaggotness, etc is that it coddles the lesser-thans of society. As much as I hate communists at least the ones of yesteryear portrayed an image of masculinity and the worker. These modern commucucks are not workers, they are not masculine - they punish those who are - so when you punish and exclude the strong from your ideology you're left with nothing but the dog shit of society. The modern left is a cuddle fest of people who blame all their misfortune on others. A weapon is only as strong as the person who operates it. Give them all the guns, you want and I will still not fear them because they will always be subhuman freak shows.

We shouldn't be afraid. We should be ready to shoot back. And shoot to kill. They want a war? Fine. Let them be the first to transgress, and they shall be punished. None shall be spared.

BAIT THEM INTO GUARDING THE REFUGEE CENTERS
That will result in fun no matter what comes of it.

So not only did you just show that you have no idea how to use a scope in a semi-urban environment you decide to put assault rifle in quotes for some reason to describe a semi-automatic AR-15, which isn't an assault rifle so putting assault rifle in quotes doesn't make sense. Also the AR platform is capable of hitting upwards to 500 yards and they're using a full length barrel meaning it should be more accurate at longer ranges. You act like scoped AR builds aren't a thing.

Whoever made this picture can't figure out how to fucking use a/an properly

Either that or they will open fire on the nearest group of trump supporters. Killing many. That would be the Casus Belli.

They're openly trying to start a revolt. Of course the (((FBI))) is too busy focusing on Trump's nonexistent russian ties to arrest them, though.

Dont bitches know that language needs the most studying conditioning and learning of all the forms of intellect.

facebook has muslim groups that trade child bride, you are not going to shut that down unless you can get in to one of their groups and expose them, give jewbook a hard hit in the progress because they allow this.

maybe they bystander they shoot is a lefty or a nigger, you dont know

the truck bed is for beer coolers and hunting buddies.

How do you even know it's a semi?…but beyond that, I put it in quotes because the term is nonexistent in the first place.
But you go ahead and use your semi-auto for a sniper rifle at 500 yards while somebody with a .30-'06 puts a round through your right eye.

Or try finding your target in an urban environment through your pretty scope at its 3x lowest setting, while somebody pounds about 5 rounds through your numbskull brain.

Nothing of value will be lost.

I fucking doubt these people have an ATF tax stamp to own full auto guns.
Except it is existent, you dumbfuck nogunz. An assault rifle is a select fire rifle that fires intermediate caliber rounds and is magazine fed. A basic ass AR-15 is not an assault rifle because it doesn't have full auto.
You act like that's fucking hard. 3x is probably the best magnification to have if you want to engage from a few blocks away.

I agree for the most part, except for when you say they were wrong. They're just hypocrites. They want all the power for themselves and nobody else. But yes, this should be memed to high heaven. People need to be shown that these "people" are hypocritical thugs and parasites.

I generally take the 1/10th rule with groups like this.
Groups like this, even on our own side, are 9/10ths LARPers of various degrees. What you need to be worried about is the 1/10th because they will take up leadership positions after any situation where they get themselves into trouble. The 1/10th who are serious will try to take up leadership positions. If they find they are unable to whip the other 9/10ths into shape and radicalize them further, they tend to break off and find other groups of 1/10th people. The 1/10th end up forming terror cells, either through radicalizing the LARPers or through finding other 1/10thers, or through a combination of both (the most effective route).

It's fun to laugh at them, and most of these people are just there for the facebook selfie. But over the next ten years it's very likely some of the people in these photos will be bombing us, shooting at us and attacking us.
We're going back into a 1970s style political fight, we should be getting ready for it.

McVey was a patsy you moron. The FBI, the ATF and even the SPLC had informants at Elohim City. They knew about the plans to blow up the building but worse than that they either allowed someone or put bombs themselves inside the building because they knew the truck bomb wasn't enough. The feds were warned in advance and they didn't go to work that day but they never warned the civilians. The videos of the surveillance cameras disappeared and the FBI was even caught killing someone they believed to be part of the plot to try to cut loose ends after the bombing but his brother is a lawyer who decided to investigate his brother's death and he discovered a lot of new information. Jesse Trentadue. Look it up.

journal*record.com/tag/jesse-trentadue/

And it's on Youtube somewhere, there's a TV reporter pointing to the OKC bomb squad behind her saying they discovered bombs inside the building.

"He is still considered a hero by many on the far right."

LOL it reads like a sentence out of a NYT article. Stop reading your manual it's embarassing.

>You shills need to try harder.

LOL oh the irony. You need to go back to the drawing board Mr. FBI intern because you won't get a pay raise anytime soon with that kind of messages. Try harder nigger.

breivik was a jew, who thought he was whiter than he actually was.

breivik went off killing norway for saying no to jews / saying yes to palistine.

breivik's entire operations fit that of a predispositioned high-functioning sjw picked up by mossad, dispositioned even further as a unwitting useful and capable idiot, who then went off. legit training exercises surrounded that day and had just ended, the cops and personnel didn't know if the events were real or not, and those who normally respond were told to stand down or go home. (((people))) saw this fuck coming, and because of both dual-citizenship kikes-only-side-with-kikes fuckery and the zionists wanting to stop norway from saying no, they let him and funded him straight past.

you could argue this was 'the right thing to do', but it didn't change norway's course for norway, it changed norway's course for the shittiest of shitskin two faced lying liar kikes. who then proceeded to keep doing the same damn thing that pissed norway off in the first place, leading to present day. and on and on it goes.

that breivik killed liberal retards and children is a distant second-seat 'accomplishment', only if treachery and 'enemy of my enemy' is to be encourage. of which it isn't. ever.

tim, i am not as familiar with his surrounding events and back story. but it seems highly unlikely that he was the same, given the reaction of the ground personnel to stop him, given his significantly higher degree of planning and skill, and given that the outcome was in fact less poz at least for a while, of which was his intent effectively. that is, tim attained his intent to end poz, just ephemerally, whereas breivik was the self-congratulating larping stool pidgeon taking credit for zionists' attaining more poz.

i don't think these two go together, though they share the will to act.

"Assault rifle" was a term invented to sell military look-alike rifles, it isn't real.

Except you won't normally be fighting a few blocks away, you'll be engaging the enemy in their strongholds, door-to-door.

The typical engagement distance is 100m or less, which hasn't changed since WW2, and that's roughly 109 yards in the open, that's less than a football field.
Libtards live in cities, to slaughter them you will be fighting door to door, and even inside buildings. The average distance from the enemy in urban warfare is roughly 50 meters, or about 55 yards.

well there you have it, , someone more informed that me.

they were both fuck tards.

The fundamental problem is that the leftist uses elaborate mental gymnastics in situations like this.
They will claim that they are 'revolutionary leftists' and that they, unlike their 'liberal leftist' counterparts, never argued for gun control (even though they plan for it if they ever win).
They will shift their arguments however which way suits them.

They were against war during the Bush administration, and war mongers for Obama and prospective warmongers for Hillary.
They were anti-globalization in the 90s, and pro globalization in the new millennium.
They hate organized religion but run support and interference for Muslims in this country, and for Islamic terror groups in the middle east.

The left is not at all consistent and are perfectly fine practicing their double-think. What's more worrying is that most normies have been conditioned to go along with their hypocrisy because they've been conditioned to see these people as revolutionary heroes.

De-fag yourself, user. Pic related.

And yes, liking traps absolutely makes you a faggot.

Guy on the right side clearly hasn't toiled a single moment of his sad, cucked life. Not a single line of definition in his arms, and his thighs must touch eachother over an area of about 2 square feet. He's soft as baby shit and he's absolutely disgusting, I bed he'd run out of breath just running the bolt-action on his rifle that he rests on his fucking FUPA, pretending like it's at the ready.

YUCK

I'm not worried, I actually know how to effectively use my weapons.

Considering his mental instabilities yes, i would have fear.

Maybe when you look at pasty activist, but statistically speaking the right is fucked fam

The word redneck comes from the time that whites were enslaved by muslims and africans.

South africa is next, first of april they wont be able to pay gibs to 16 million niggers, there was talk about land grabs.(like Rhodesia)

they are not really leaglly a militia neither as they are a protest group and not even in the same county as they reside. this must be illegal somehow, not only that they are clearly brandishing their weapons as a form as intimidation and not self defense.

implying the globalist didn't do that, just look at the embargoes they still hold on them.

Brains make leather flexible and soft

There has been a lot of subtextual promotion of socialist armed conflict and anti-white propaganda in many of the recent Ubisoft game titles based upon the Far Cry engine.
The latest is the new Gost Recon: Wildlands where your rebel 'friends' literally fly the same flag (or a near-enough approximation) of that used by Marxist-Leninist rebels in central/south Americas.

We should do some testing on a antifa, kidnap and redpill one, wee if we can break the pc control. if not we should gassem.

Spell check meme`s, its just niggarly not to check your own work.

Those days were more civil, before the nigger admixture from the south, these guys would help every one so for a while no one shot at them.

Freikorps now

Interesting. A girl I used to know posted this on FB a few days ago… I spot a few familiar faces :^)

B'gone wid ye'

just a small DDoS on EBT system would suffice
day 2 of DDoS would make everything in south go in flames

Ho-lee-shit, not even just "I was a retard all along", but "I was a sage mentor testing you all, you failed"
This is some serious next level retardation, DotR is going to fucking double the national IQ average.

Are you retarded? If you have an average with uniform distribution, cutting the lower half will increase it by 33%.

America was supplying Soviet Russia throughout the entire Second World War. Are you retarded?

you have it backwards. the term was used by the arms industry to delineate between select fire rifles that used a smaller intermediate cartridge and battle-rifles that used a more powerful cartridge that was unsuitable for full-auto fire.
the left then later used the term to demonize civilian use of semi-auto only rifles that were based on assault-rifle platforms.

you also seem like you've never shot with a scope before (or possibly never shot anything). low power magnification isn't a huge issue. it's not ideal for CQB but it's workable. the main problem is finding the crosshair in the low light of a house at close range. that's fixed by illuminated reticles and mounting flashlights. if you keep both eyes open, you can get on target quickly at close range. I've killed game with a 3-9x scope from 10 yards to over 300. are they needed for shooting people? no, probably not. unmagnified red dot or iron sights are sufficient and probably faster for engagements from 0-300 yards, but you're acting like they are unworkable. I have a 1-8x on my AR. before posting this I put it on 3x and practiced clearing my house. I assure you that my cat would have been smoked before she could have got a shot off, if she hadn't surrendered.

This.

Hollywood tier jewing will in fact convince most persons viewing the image that these are armed MUY's who are ideologically opposed to the system. When, in truth they are nothing more than unpaid extra's whose training was perhaps five minutes long and mostly concentrated on what the (((producer))) thought would eradicate all the instant dismissals of the image. Hence why everything is so tryhard. The stereotypes didn't even get called out until you, dubs man, called them out for what they are.

Even our own people are so conditioned by (((hollywood))) as to what the image of a warrior is supposed to be that they didn't question the composition, merely the layout.

Sure, we shouldn't underestimate our enemies, but we shouldn't assume this kind of propaganda is indicative of their strength. Even the Reds would circle the bombers outside of the May Day viewing stands range and bring them back for a second pass to obfuscate the lack of strategic depth in their forces. Analyzing those flyovers without an eye towards the subversive (((communist))) agenda would result in massive overestimation of enemy forces.

Don't they see the disconnect?

Kek.

Yeah. Never underestimate the enemy but also remember they are trying to trick you at all times. Frankly I think this is a good sign, makes them look real scared but also that they don't trust these schlubs with real firearms. Otherwise wouldn't commie orgs be arming these panty-waists for real? They're scared shitless and all they have left to hide behind are illusions all their golems have become… Unreliable.

That's entirely wrong, you fucking retard. Pic related.

That caught my attention too. Half of these cucks are living at home, working part time at a coffee shop while they "figure stuff out". You can tell by the severely high and low BMIs of this group that no one there is doing any sort of physical labor of any sort.

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot.
Except every fucking instance of urban combat in the modern era has involved occupying buildings and providing overwatch and cover positions from them, not randomly going door to door clearing every building. Have you never studied any sort of urban warfare doctrine or manuals or real life instances? The fucking Yugoslav wars are the most perfect example too.
And 3x magnification works well in those ranges. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Get the fuck off our website you nogunz faggot.

weird how they were so concerned about getting pics of their license plates, yet Dave lets his wife post pics of her personalized plate on Facebook. this is the guy in the sunglasses that threatened to break the reporter's iPhone, and was patting his AK like a bad-ass. he apparently helps run their firearms training classes.

It's not entirely wrong user.
You said entirely.

This will work out just fine. RWDS, just keep your feet still while left is getting forbidden

Who is this? Asking for a friend

Fuck right off.

sure

Have you ever gone to irl meetups of right wing types? Especially recently? People are openly calling out jews and calling for helicopter rides.

The people sowing the dissent here aren't real people: they're sockpuppet accounts run by JIDF/FBI/CTR/whoever in an effort to crack consensus.

If you actually talk to people who are right wing, what once was "Israel is our greatest ally!" is now "let me tell you about the jews.

We're fucking winning and Trump is a symptom of it. Don't for a second believe we're fractured: like another user said, we have principles.

It never ceases to amaze me just how incompetent you faggots are.

If you are bashing a 2 point sling because you prefer a 3 point sling, please die.

Wouldn't trust my life with a $650 cheap ass AR. Try again.
If you're going to buy and not build, $999 should be the cheapest you go. AR? Daniel Defense. AK? Arsenal.

Smith & Wesson is pretty trustworthy, nogunz. You don't always need to spend 5000000000 goybux on the bestest rifle in duh wurld.

Okay.

Checking for our dominance.

I'm hoping that they are actually in favor of 1-point slings. I can't imagine anybody advocating for a 3-point these days. I think that 2 point has consistently been the best choice, but 1-points can be workable options.

3 point slings are fucking amazing.

They are trying to bring more gun control.
Scare the boomers.

Have you ever tried to go hands free with a one-point or two-point sling? have fun with that. There's a reason why 3-points are common.

literally wearing brown shirts

I'm confused

yeah, I just let go…

the charging handle of ARs are absolute shit overall, and it's not about keeping sights, it's about the terribly awkward movements necessary to use it. If you've used battle rifles and non-tacticool slings it is more obvious.

is there a pastebin with dox on him and the rest?

Both positions in your picture are libtards. People who believe that women are equal to men in all respects are in denial of biology. Those who believe in stronger gun control are for empowering the government and disempowering the people. Both Obama and Bush were horrible presidents. Arguing about which is worse is like arguing about which pile of poop is worse.

the people with the red bandannas are part of "RedNeck-Revolt" (redneck referring to the red bandannas worn around the necks of previous communist revolutionaries). the spics with the brown bandannas are part of the "Brown Berets" (Che inspired Commie group). they're all LARPers until they prove otherwise, but they are recruiting and training, so something worth keeping an eye on

meh, they aren't that bad. you can get uppers for charging handles directly attached to the BCG, or even left side non-reciprocating charging handles.

>is there a pastebin with dox on him and the rest?
not that I know of. I just know somebody that knows somebody that knows him. can probably get his address if need be.

No, they actually mean redneck, as in white working poor. They want to stop the dehumanizing of the white working class. They're not antifa.

From their website:

I'd be afraid of getting AIDS if he bled on me.

But you could argue farmers are the salt of the earth kind of people you'll expect who'll persevere until they succeed. Cucks on the other hand…

Eh, I'm sceptical. Doesn't sound bad, but aren't they jut baiting people into marxism and how far are they willing to go for poor whites? Who says there not gonna suck the dick of minorities whenever someone accuses them of racism(which is gonna happen when you stick up for whites)?
I bet class is more important to them than race.
I might be wrong, who knows.

that doesn't change that the standard charging handle sucks

none of these people are rednecks, they are obviously city fags and commies, and they are anti fascist, hence antifa

don't give them an inch, they are pro-faggotry, immigration, tranny shit, the whole stack.

are you trying to lie to me, or yourself?

nigga they aren't fighting for whites…

Well, at least now I know why you equate pricey shit with quality.

If people thought there wouldn't be a civil war then lol

Anyways kill a traitor before an enemy, boys. Never forget that.

It goes further back to the times before the barberian wars when whites were taking in the thousands by african and arab muslims.

Why are you on their website user?
No they don't, they have a JOHN BROWN gun club. The same guy who wanted to turn Dixie into a new Haiti. They trod him out as a "good white."
Yes, they are.
You (1)s never change

I know my math was going to be massively faulty, I figured it would be wrong in a way that would imply that the roped individuals were exceptionally stupid.

Shit like this makes me wish I screencaped Holla Forums sperging out over the healthcare repeal.

It's not a character, it's just a oneshot someone on tumblr drew.

Criminally underrated post.

That's assuming death squads don't form. They always forget that commies inevitably crumble to domestic resistance in white countries unless there is foreign intervention.

Look at this fucking guy resting his gun behind the mag

At least they're progun. Libshits will never ever get them banned now.

by "saved" you mean destroyed, and by "from" you mean gave endless tons of supplies to the future conqueror of eastern Europe, right?
*'faggot, gas thyself**
they achieved meme status long before the US

…and the commies slipped in the back door and you got yourself proper fucked for decades.
hate to break it to you, but the US is not a master of removing commies.
They breed like rats, killing a few million does nothing as long as you don't cut the head of the snake.

Fake firearms without proper indication of it not being a real firearm (orange tip) is illegal you know…

Who is this larping commander? with the female Sergeant.

So that's who this faggot is.

Fuck I'm blind.

to quote the late great eazy-e
left wing death squads soon?

fuck mate. I know you cunts think you're bad ass outsiders and shit, but the amount of times the government has beat on the radical left I'm stunned this is the first time they've armed themselves.

Standard. The side charging upper is not worth the money. On most of them, you need a modified bold, too, though I remember seeing one on the market that uses a standard bolt.
Don't put all that money into a side charging upper. If you can spend that much, put it into a billet upper and the best barrel you can find. Remember that the bolt and upper are the heart and soul of that weapon. Put the money to use there and avoid the fancy shit.
At the end of the day, no matter what if you're chambered in 5.56, what you should have is a firearm that fires consistently and hits a target at 300 yards. That's all an AR is.
If you're okay with spending that money on a side charging upper, build an AR-10 instead. I love my AR-15s, but I'd love to have an AR-10.
Even more, I wish I would have bought an FAL Imbel parts kit and built one of those. Don't waste that money. It's better spent on something else.

Get started on middle bitch.

Good thing those aren't fake.

no combat training…
sad.
GET SOME NOW, YOU FAGGOT

See, in actual combat situations, you may on occasion have to use both hands. Throw a hand-grenade, move a heavy door, drag a injured kameraden to safety, etc…

Yeah, remember that one niglet that pointed one at a cop without the tip and got shot?

Ze Ghermans found it useful in (((CURRENT YEAR)))

Holy crap. Didn't expect to see this.
Recently held some chainmail, it's expensive (even made in India) and heavy as hell. I don't envy those guys lol.
But not much better for stab proofing…

*is better (for overall coverage and protection) for stab proofing

how much are you willing to bet that this is some non-sense title that goes on a rotation or something?

sweating nervously

in this way, "range master" doesn't have his personal property redistributed, and all the special snowflakes get that important position with a serious title feely-feels.

I every time laugh at these liberal LEGS. You can see they have never in their life exercised so their legs will bend outward from knees. Normally a male person should have somewhat straight legs. So fucking pathetic

That video is fake and gay.

These faggots have never even been in a fight, and I bet most of them have to catch their breath after one flight of stairs.

Someone actually knocked it down? Holy shit

checking that ID, buddy.
and yeah… heavy shit, but when you are being invaded by moors, you have to go old school.

because shooting them is all Americanized and stuff. better to be stabbed a few times than being like some gun crazy Yankee-doodle cop

haha look at that fucking tubb

get a nice 8v pick up with a oil injector in the exhaust

dont thread on me, fucking pog language

So when is this flag going to be captured ?
I should go on a hollyday to the states and play capture the flag.

Why dont they just shoot the sand nigger with knives instead of wraseling them

Prepare for the worst of course

But I don't expect much. First time they try shit militias will come down on them in force and then it's dotr/civil war

because you have to show tolerance for the poor, misunderstood dindu.
Don't you realize that oppressive white Europeans are the real problem, goy?

Why pipe up if you don't know what the fuck your'e talking about?

thanks for the d'nations

wew

did you ever teach high school chemistry?

Even as a nogunz bong I'm not really worried about this development.

THIS. Underestimation mean's you'll help grow vegetation.

hmmmm, that's kinda weird.