Lycan Jonze shut down his youtube channel and deleted all his videos

Thought I would see it here first but yeah just misclicked and went to his channel before seeing it. Haven't found any mention of it anywhere else yet and it looks like fist of the borf star and the original garfield trilogy are still up in other places but all his other videos are gone. His last video I saw was his re-uploaded grinch video and after that he must have decided to call it quits. Its a shame to see another one of the good ones go but they all have to go sometime.

More pics.

Literally who?

God damnit, I liked his videos. What's not to like about mixing newspaper comics with JoJo/HnK?

While the newfags trying to find out about who we talk about, i just want to point this out: Fucking called it from the very minute when he went appeal to Tumblr with the SU cancer!

The guy stated out good then got very serious with his work, and at the end totally acted like a fucking spoiled brat!

Well shit, ain't that always the case.

Wait, What?! When did this happen.

It was a shitty meme anywho, with him and Filthy Chink gone maybe quality shitposting can return to the land once more.

Francis became a shitty rapper.

I FUCKING HATE TUMBLR

I wish that site just die already!

Good. The series peaked at Footlab of Carnage. It was a self contained and finished story before he started adding more to it that he could never finish.

Honestly that first video was more than enough. Everything after was just beating the horse.

He was always a shit rapper he just used YouTube to make a fanbase of fuck boy normalfags and 12 year olds to make money off, and now that he has a stable group of brain dead fans who will support him no matter what and guarantee income, he quit YouTube.

Aww that's a shame. I was subscribed to him.

Wait he went SJW? Dammit!

Does it at least make fun of SU?

He kinda quit because the voice really fucked with his vocal cords and he risked irreparable damage if he continued, plus he didn't enjoy doing it anymore.

Eh, never cared for his videos tbh.

Dang, I don't think I have the webms of the first few lasaga saga videos anymore. Anyone cares for a reup? Just up to Paper Townes is good.

sucks when a funny boy is also a melodramatic bitch and lets it ruin everything he had going for him

or maybe he just grew bored of the same meme being spammed at him over and over.

at least we still have Garfielf is unbreakable

user your shiftkey is broken.

user, your comma key is broken.

Thanks user, I appreciate it!

quiet, autismo

this is beyond garbage

PilotRedSun's video was more than enough.

isnt it funny how this retard and the hey Holla Forums poster always turn up at the same time
what a strange coincidence

And isn't it funny that there's always some retard following him around and biting the bait and derailing the thread further? Just fucking ignore and report you half brain moron, you are as bad as he is.

Reported for fucking spam.

got a little uppity over that comment i see
am i a little too close to the truth for you

At this point I can't tell who's worse.

sorry your samefaggotry is that obvious sweetie

I only have episodes 1 and 3.

Thanks user

the original triology was the only that mattered.
it could have stopped there.

Sad to say, but outside of the Glamsfeld videos nothing much was lost.

Sure doesn't look like it. What advanced shit taste to go from manly animation to…that.

No he wasn't.
The only rap he did was for the pink season and pink guy albums.

All of his non pink guy related music was mainly lo-fi music.