Lycan Jonze shut down his youtube channel and deleted all his videos

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Thought I would see it here first but yeah just misclicked and went to his channel before seeing it. Haven't found any mention of it anywhere else yet and it looks like fist of the borf star and the original garfield trilogy are still up in other places but all his other videos are gone. His last video I saw was his re-uploaded grinch video and after that he must have decided to call it quits. Its a shame to see another one of the good ones go but they all have to go sometime.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

More pics.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Literally who?

Carter White
Carter White

God damnit, I liked his videos. What's not to like about mixing newspaper comics with JoJo/HnK?

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

While the newfags trying to find out about who we talk about, i just want to point this out: Fucking called it from the very minute when he went appeal to Tumblr with the SU cancer!

The guy stated out good then got very serious with his work, and at the end totally acted like a fucking spoiled brat!

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Well shit, ain't that always the case.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

i just want to point this out: Fucking called it from the very minute when he went appeal to Tumblr with the SU cancer!
Wait, What?! When did this happen.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

It was a shitty meme anywho, with him and Filthy Chink gone maybe quality shitposting can return to the land once more.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Francis became a shitty rapper.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

I FUCKING HATE TUMBLR

I wish that site just die already!

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Good. The series peaked at Footlab of Carnage. It was a self contained and finished story before he started adding more to it that he could never finish.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Honestly that first video was more than enough. Everything after was just beating the horse.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Became
He was always a shit rapper he just used YouTube to make a fanbase of fuck boy normalfags and 12 year olds to make money off, and now that he has a stable group of brain dead fans who will support him no matter what and guarantee income, he quit YouTube.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Aww that's a shame. I was subscribed to him.

Wait he went SJW? Dammit!

Does it at least make fun of SU?

John Diaz
John Diaz

He kinda quit because the voice really fucked with his vocal cords and he risked irreparable damage if he continued, plus he didn't enjoy doing it anymore.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Eh, never cared for his videos tbh.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Dang, I don't think I have the webms of the first few lasaga saga videos anymore. Anyone cares for a reup? Just up to Paper Townes is good.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

low-effort meme vid takes off
goes full serious mode with steadily increasing quality
doesn't back up his files like an idiot and loses a bunch of work
throws a fit and says he's done
later gives in but only makes unwatchable garbage videos of scribbles over google images that make the original look like quality content
gives up again and tries to delete everything
sucks when a funny boy is also a melodramatic bitch and lets it ruin everything he had going for him

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

or maybe he just grew bored of the same meme being spammed at him over and over.

at least we still have Garfielf is unbreakable

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

user your shiftkey is broken.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

user, your comma key is broken.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Thanks user, I appreciate it!

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

quiet, autismo

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

at least we still have Garfielf is unbreakable
this is beyond garbage

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

PilotRedSun's video was more than enough.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

isnt it funny how this retard and the hey /tv/ poster always turn up at the same time
what a strange coincidence

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

And isn't it funny that there's always some retard following him around and biting the bait and derailing the thread further? Just fucking ignore and report you half brain moron, you are as bad as he is.

Reported for fucking spam.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

got a little uppity over that comment i see
am i a little too close to the truth for you

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

am i a little too close to the truth for you
One retard chasing around another retard
At this point I can't tell who's worse.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

sorry your samefaggotry is that obvious sweetie

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

I only have episodes 1 and 3.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Thanks user

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

the original triology was the only that mattered.
it could have stopped there.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Sad to say, but outside of the Glamsfeld videos nothing much was lost.
Does it at least make fun of SU?
Sure doesn't look like it. What advanced shit taste to go from manly animation to…that.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

He was always a shit rapper

No he wasn't.
The only rap he did was for the pink season and pink guy albums.

All of his non pink guy related music was mainly lo-fi music.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit