Use the white guilt and nazi guilt of germans against themselves like pic realted saying hitler was a muslim and the eu...

use the white guilt and nazi guilt of germans against themselves like pic realted saying hitler was a muslim and the eu is facsist

Clever but be careful what you meme. Eventually we want Hitler's spirit to rise again.

yes but its a step by step plan, we have to first make them stop genociding themselves the redpill yhem

This wont work.

You cant use marxist terminology against marxists.

We nees to push the overton window right, don't get sucked into playing by their mindset and arguements

Any German even looking at that can be arrested for hate speech and having Nazi symbolism on their computer.
If Germany doesn't fix its ass this September, put a fork in 'em because they're done.

See you in September

See you when the summer's through

Here we are (bye, baby, goodbye)

Saying goodbye at the station (bye, baby, goodbye)

Summer vacation (bye, baby bye, baby)

Is taking you away (bye, baby, goodbye)

also no not only this won't work OP, this is actually counter-productive

Other countries approval and support will mitigate any kind of guilt from the nations echo chamber, be it Germany, Hungary (fences) or any other. Playing games and pretend does not solve anything.

Now I know you're just looking for excuses to bump your thread.

This will work only to gain more votes for Schulz.

This.
No need for trickery in our propaganda. Just continue to speak the truth.

That wasn't me tho

alright, one more
I generally suspect VPN fuckery right now because about 10 low-energy threads were just wiped away in the past hour
someone got on the same one I was on and us two anons were on the same ID
maybe it was just bad timing, lad

Huh weird

what are you sliding?

THE LATEST SHILL TACTIC IS TO D&C GERMAN AND US ANONS. (((THEY))) FEAR THE AFD

White Germans will always and forever be our brothers. The cucks can get gassed though. I trust muslims will make their children brown in no time and then guess what, they aren't German anymore.

What I do with Germans online, is when they start some shit like, 'In Germany we say' or 'Germans think', I shut that shit right down with; No one cares what Germans think today. You're all liars and cowards and don't dare saying anything that goes against the message coming out of the state broadcasters. Nine times out of ten, they shut up, or they create a huge opening to both red pill and mock them with. Go which ever way you like depending on what value you assign them. Most are just arrogant, obnoxious twats overdue for some diversity.

HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES

Why do people do this?

this is nothing more than DR3 fyi

Counter productive and dumb. You're playing their game and legitimising their thought process.
In the end, you'll only help our enemies cement their narrative.

Well said. Sad, but true.

If nobody cares what Germans think why did you write a whole novel about it? Your anger amuses me. You're a funny guy, maybe useless, but funny nevertheless.