Firearms thread

Firearms are the most advanced weapon in the word that's easy to get your hands on because they can kill at a distance with ease where a sword cannot. Owning a firearm is extremely important in this day and age to protect what's yours and what you love but is also important who you buy from because some firearm manufacturers do not care for civilians. Post infographs for firearms and survival, and discuss firearms. Buy from these guys:

You know >>>/k/ exists, right?

I've seen a lot of Holla Forumsacks talk about buying guns for the day of the rope but half of us live in cities and don't know shit about firearms and would buy some dinky fucking .22 or an epic tactical elite AR-15 for $1000.

this is a couple years dated, but still mostly relevant

Get a Glock 19

Best gun right here, OP.
Try it out.

I thought we were all prior military. I used to be infantry myself. Apparently, you should pay /k/ a visit, even though they were massively autistic faggots who clearly don't know shit for dicks. It will be an improvement over being a citycuck at least, user.

here you go updated tactics graphic

Oh, look. Another kike telling Holla Forumsack to kill himself

Take this shit to /k/ faggot

Every single one of you autistic cumstains should have at least an AR15 in 2017. Those fuckers are $400 a pop over at palmetto state. You stupid sperg shits wanna wait until another Democrat is POTUS before you wise the fuck up?

Pol shouldn't be /k because every forever alone dickbag should already have a goddamn rifle in order to be ready to do their sacred duty once the day of the rope pops off.

If any of you lurking trisomy-21 having shits wants to know WHEN is the right time to buy one……it's NOW. Right goddamn now.

Updated version

I've been thinking of getting an AR-15 conversion to 7.62x39mm. Ruskie ammo is cheap AF. Should I do it or just get a cheap AK?

This. Either an AR or AK, but there is no reason not to have one. ARs are ridiculously cheap now.

Holla Forums needs to have its own firearms thread every once in a while since /k/ is so slow.

Grunt here as well. Those morons at /k actually tell people to buy that piece of shit Draco pistol. I find their logic suspect as well. They're the kind of fags that would report to a RWDS unit with a bumpfire stock and stupid betamag.

Serious question, do they still make crossbows that can kill people?

No. If you want to shoot that, get a cheap AK. But stay away from I.O. A WASR is a safe bet, but you can do better for just $200 more.

Tbh, I do have M92 PAP with a folding brace on it. Fits perfectly in a backpack and is accurate to 200 yds with standard irons. I hear dracos aren't as good though since they have such a small sight radius.

Only fucking teenagers are this adverse to learning shit just because of abstract thought process, or you niggers have never stayed on /k/ for a worthwhile.

>I thought we were all prior military
Even if we've all seen combat a huge wave of Redditors came to the site in 2016 from r/the_donald.
Exactly why you should stay the fuck out of /k/ besides for a quick question, infographs, cooking, and survival.

(checked)
WASR 10 is a great affordable rifle

I know ARs were made for .223/5.56, but is any conversion worthwhile? It's rather interesting to get multiple calibers in one single gun. Any anons here own a Chiappa X-caliber? Unsure if I should get it, gonna try and see if any nearby ranges have this to test it out first.

AKs are more expensive than ARs Now.

I finished the latest infograph regarding rifle selection that I'm proofing and polishing up before I drop it on you spergs. Spoiler alert: The best thing to get, if you can only have ONE thing is a 16" midlength gas system AR15. They are literally $399.99 at PSA right now. All you need is a stripped lower to complete it. Robski just add blasted the shit out of one over 5000 rounds and it performed flawlessly.

Other than shoving one of mine into your hands……that's about as cheap as you're going to see them.

None that are cost effective. Biggest deal is that most x39 is steel case, so your extractor will take a beating that it wasn't designed to. If you want similar performance out of an AR, get a .300 BLK upper. I would just get an AK though since the ammo is cheaper.

Right now they are not.

Conversions are popular when there's cheaper ammo out there. Like The recent firearmageddon shit right after Sandy hook.

Seriously I know a lot of you burgerfags like me love you some slavshit AKs and that's cool if you got em already…..but if you don't have anything and are looking to acquire — for the love of all that is holy just get a fucking plain AR15 in 556. SERIOUSLY.

I also forgot two other companies: Serbu who's pro-gun to extents that they won't sell guns to police if the town civilians can't own them, and Ruger who played ball with Clinton in the AWB but reverted back to their standard policy when it was over, take that as you will.

Come on now.

No, it's just the little pointy things that it throws out.

Paps are good shit if you've got one that runs right (i hear they are hit and miss)

A Draco is going to get your ass shot on sight by p.o. p.o. because those pieces of shit are known by every LE agency (both fed and local) to be the tools of shitbags in need of an immediate dirtnap. Ask me how I know. Actually dont, but believe me you're going to get smoke checked by the first dude that's worth a shit and sees you sporting a draco or other cartel/nigger gang status symbol. Unless you look like Carlton banks of course.

Why isn't there Baikal in your list ?
Rustic but reliable 12ga.

Aren't dracos the same form factor/barrel length as paps?

All of this. If you need one rifle, grab the AR from PSA. You can price hunt for sub $550 WASRs, but they are rare to find.

Was okay in the 90s, worthless and overpriced nowadays unless you need a fudd look. ARs are better in almost every way and are now cheaper.

Forgot to add, most of Chiappa's stuff is meme tier. Best survival rifle is a 10/22 or a cheap break action shotgun.

Yes. I had to polish mine up to get it to run reliably but after that it hasn't malfunctioned. There's no reason to get a draco while you can get a M92. M92 has a better sight picture (proper krink style) and a 10 inch barrel over the draco's 12 in. Doesn't sound like much, but makes a massive difference if you want to shove one with a folder into a backpack or small gym bag. I would also advise anons to stay the fuck away from mini/micro dracos as well, as they literally beat themselves to death as they fire.

I don't know every single company and if said companies make shit that civilians can afford so, expensive being $2000+, feel free to add to the list. And on expensive, the cost of ammo is based on caliber/type, grain, and how much brass is used to make the cartridge i.e. .338 Luapa is $4 a pop because it's a military round used for wars. Lastly double-barrel shotguns are extremely basic and easy to replicate so unless you're autistic or just really like them no one will bother to account for every single type of double-barrel that has come out in the past 150~ years.

I'm not sure enough to give you the straight juice on the similarities/differences. And I won't do that. It look up the manuafacturers. Overseas manufactures can wildly swing in quality of components…..even from those in the same country like Arsenal:Saiga

But I can tell you they are well known in LE circles as being pieces of absolute shit…..and simultaneously are increasingly the guns of choice for niggers and spics looking for a cheap gun that makes them look "hard".

I just meant from an LEO perspective they probably look the same in someone's hands.

Tikka is the more poorfag friendly part of SAKO. The tikka rifles are just a different brand name with less bells and whistles and not completely autistic quality control.

We've been finding a lot of dracos (specifically the mini dracos) on shitheads in increasing numbers. Especially in my AO

Now yes, from a distance the average beat cop isn't going to be able to really tell the difference between a draco and a pap, but my point was that if you're moving to purpose with a bandanna over your face and dressed like a death dealer on the day of the rope—– Unless you look like you belong on the cover of a "children of the corn" DVD or "stormtrooper daily" or something else classifying you as something else……carrying a PAP/draco/AK variant is going to trigger a "shoot this shithead now" Pavlovian reaction.

Not saying it's "right"…..just that's how it is now on the street level.

www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Tikka-T3-Tactical-Centerfire-Rifle&i=418152

Better off buying a remington 700 and putting the magpul hunter stock with 10 round mag on it for around 800.

Word to the wise, lurking anons…….if you're in burgerland your ass better not be purchasing a bolt action for your day of the rope starter kit. Eurotrashfags..you might not have an option.

You're not a sniper. And even snipers have a spotter with an M4. Stop LARPING and get serious.

/k/ is full of poor hipsters that ramble on about the superiority of their "moist nuggets".

Bill Ruger was a faggot and supported the 94 AWB and give lists of scurry guns to ban states so they could ban them. Since the mini 14 would be fine with the ban.

He died like 15 years ago and no one cared about what he thinks so they make AR's and shit now.

I think that's the right mindset. Stay safe.

Nah, the glass you need to be a sniper goes way over the cost of the rifle alone or an AR with a red dot anyways.

Mossberg MVP is cheaper and accepts AR mags

The mosin meme has been dead for years the only people that still unironically say shit like that are new fags.

If it's one made before 2007. Remington, Marlin, Bushmaster, H&R, and others have been acquired by Freedom Group who lower the quality for more bucks and are also Chinese.
DO NOT BUY FROM ANY COMPANY UNDER THEIR HOLD.

What?

Chinese?
Both Freedom group and Cerberus are in the US

What's wrong with buying the de-milled AK kits and buying a lower and barrel?