2 x 28 count EAMs Its ON!

SKYKING
SKYKING

The Chair Force just sent out 2 x 28 count EAMs, followed by a 35 count. Last time this happened was the 2013 Korea Crises.

Might be North Korea
Might be Greece / Turkey
But something big is happening.

Link
soundcloud.com/rickf-2/2017-03-271846-z-28-count-eams-followed-by-a-typical-35-count

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UL146
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/USAF_High_Frequency_Global_Communications_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now. Sorry user.

Bump for happening. Goddamn it I hope iran I know I know get their nukes in order and finally glassed the kikes

This has nothing to do with Skyking. Also, why is a teenage girl reading off EAMs?

ZYGLNJ6DU7LVQGONCTFQ7ANQUURNYCYTD
DE: DEXTERITY stdby for traffic

Israel launched a large scale military exercise on the Golan heights.

Syria threatened Jewistan with scud missile attacks if it violates it's sovereignty again through Russian intermediaries.

Iran might have actually detonated a underground nuke test. Military readiness is being tested.

North Korea preparing to launch new ICBM's without knowing the payload or trajectory.

BK BK BK
DE: SENSITIVE
J654BV6LCHLDUIO4RXWV7ULZ
SENSTIVE OUT

correction:
BK BK BK
J6554BV6LCHLDUIO4RXWV7ULZAVALLM
SENSITIVE OUT

Don't know what the fug all this means or whats going on, but I like it.

Year of the Fire Cock intensifies

http ://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
8993 kHz usb
I think

I don't get it, what's happening?

Please be syria finally using that rumored nuke they got from best korea.

BK BK BK
DE: SINCERITY
ZYGLNJ6DU7LVQGONCTFQ7ANQUVRNYCYTD
SINCERITY OUT

what frequency is that?

She might be saying 'dexterity' instead of 'sincerity' and repeating the 1st msg, but she has marbles in her mouth or something.

The numbers Jack, what do they mean?

Bump for interest.

Hey, way to not explain anything like a retard

Looks like we got a malfunctioning bot

8992 USB .

Just having a lot of traffic on this channel is not a good thing. It's one way traffic to our nuclear forces. Could be that the Norks are going to set off another nuke.

Really? I didn't hear that rumor.

I've got you user:
http:// skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html

Doesn't say, there's an 89th communications squadron patch on the SoundCloud page. 89th is the presidential airlift wing out of Andrews AFB.

Typical Holla Forums larping, but it comes up often enough in /sg/ that I want to believe.

i dunno what any of this means

I saw this posted on halfchan this morning

Half of us don't, and no one's bothering to explain either.

well shit

archive.fo/UL146

There is a pic in the thread and link to a blog that explain things. Just how much do you newniggers need to get spoonfed

People who generally don't know anything are attempting to convince other people (that don't know anything) that they know something is about to happen.

In all likelihood, its just going to be more ZOG shit - probably gonna start working on the Saudi's end of the Greater Israel bargain (Yemen -> Saudi territory) or some low-intensity shit-flinging in Syria - that will be of little-to-no immediate import.

Return to your regularly scheduled shitposting.

thanks guy.

can someone who knows something confirm this?

ok gotcha. I thought you were listening to the feed. Listening to the soundcloud now.

The Associated Press raw feed if fucking useless these days. I really don't think anything like real journalism and actual journalists exist anymore. Top stories are the Vegas bus, the Lakers, and the fucking cuban castro scum. No actual news.

Bullshit

way too suicidal, if assad nukes Israel they will Samson option his ass.

Vid related, assad nuking Israel

If it's not an exercise and you aren't in your bunker by now you're done for tbh.

Just get /comfy/.

That's the point; it's syria's own samson option if it looks like the yids would have won with their plan to flood syria with muds.

What does he have to lose, realistically?

MY FACE

not this bullshit again. You fooled us back then when we were still on cuckchan.

MMMMmmmmmm don't be caught outside your shelter……

….. you do have a shelter, right?

This shit again. You have to go back.

IT MEANS YOU NEED TO LURK MORE AND STFU YOU FUCKING NEWNIGGERS

stfu jewnigger

The only time this shit was relevant was durring the Turkey coup and misc aircraft/UFO shit.

These threads need deleted.

HF is backup, to the backup, to the backup. It won't be the primary means of command unless all other modes of communications are knocked out.

You want to know why the operator always sounds like an 18 year old or a nigger who can't read? Its because the task of manning the HF stations is always given to the most junior member or as a punishment.

First strike wont be ordered via HF.. but the 3rd or 4th retaliatory strike might be. It would also get used more if the grid or satcoms where knocked out.

Some more reading
wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/USAF_High_Frequency_Global_Communications_System

bump

Ignorantfag here, why is it that it sounds like they have a million fucking vacuum cleaners all going off at once. Is that just unintentional interference or what?

If dubs there's a US-China nuclear war on the horizon.

WEW, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU MEME.

dude that may well happen regardless of dubs

You mean there was a pount Korea didn't have a crisis?

*point

WEW GET FUCKED OP

Well look at it this way

When skykings happen, it means they're GETTING READY for something to happen, and if it doesnt, we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing that at least they're taking precautions instead of waiting and responding after the fact.

It's been well established at this point that skyking means absolutely jack fucking shit

0 sources.

I don't know who this "we" you're talking about is. I'd prefer if Earth was cleansed in a holy nuclear fire tbh.

this

I know something and can confirm this.
>>>/reddit/

They didn't even say it.

ufo shit?

How the fuck is it 90% of you dont know about the shortwave radio frequencys used by the USAF or the code behind skyking? Granted 99% of the shit on there is routine testing like the shit on television, this is something id expect people on here to be aware of. Google for an explanation before asking dumb fucking questions

There is no limit to our ability to manipulate time and space through our memeing

Funny how much you think about fags. Make you wonder…