Gookanon shares the latest craziness from worst Korea...

Gookanon shares the latest craziness from worst Korea. Lots of juicy tidbits including the salvage of the Sewol ferry and a possible plot to start a war with North Korea in 2017.

Sharing for mutual interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/787985.html
8ch.net/v/res/12234202.html#12238209
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11444420
news.joins.com/article/21407323
edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JG31&newsid=02282886615867584&DCD=A00703&OutLnkChk=Y
tv.jtbc.joins.com/jtbcspotlight
youtube.com/watch?v=NMuzc1z59E4
ondemandkorea.com/spotlight-e93.html
biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170123001026
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201701252212005&code=910100
news.joins.com/article/21166249
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
knight-lomas.com/uriel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriel's_Machine
ajunews.com/view/20170331235905192
newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=281320
youtube.com/watch?v=heeSDn5oLog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please provide a link to the thread, i'd like to see all of his posts.

This.

Probably the #Gamergate threads on Holla Forums, that's where he posted before.

Jesus fucking christ my dick.

So the claim is that a plot to create pretext for a military conflict with North Korea has been or may have been foiled? Maybe that's why the Trump administration is chimping out so hard over North Korea.

You've really got to hand it to those patriotic Koreans for uncovering and prosecuting absolute highest tier of corruption in their government. I guess since none of them like starcraft 2 anymore they had nothing else to do besides attempt to save their dystopian society

Also is it just me or is GookAnon literally the best reporter on the this issue?

Sometimes I really feel like an insider just posting here.

Honestly gooks can't help themselves, it's just they way they are genetically programmed. They are an insectoid race like ants and bees and require a lifelong king or queen unit. This will go on for eternity.

What board is he posting on? It has multi-image uploading so its not halfchan but he has a flag icon.

This DPRK is simply gooks' natural state of things, it's gone batshit insane since the USSR ended for a reason. South Korea only exists the way it does because it was imposed by the US.

Thanks, I'll check in a minute.

kek

I've been to Korea a few years ago and it's pretty weird place. The best adjective I can think of is "grey".

IIRC Gookanon IS an insider. He's on the inside of a certain political party (forgot which one). He said so in the thread about Park being impeached about 3 weeks ago.

I remember the thread where he said that. He was down on himself and very disturbed by all of this and said that he is but one man and couldn't do anything about it. I can't imagine what it must be like over there but I told him that he and his efforts were very important and if it wasn't for brave men like him none of this would have been dealt with. hope he's doing well

So we've infiltrated the Korean Government and we get insider reporting?

I fucking love you guys

More like the ONLY reporter.

Nobody in the MSM will touch this. The question is WHY

Simple.
This is happening everywhere.

Once the populace realizes they are governed by a secret society themselves there will be riots. (I hope). Hard to have much faith in the American public to be honest.

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/787985.html

Trips of justice.

No he's not in the Government party, it was another smaller party IIRC.

Did anyone archive that thread? It's all in there.

I think I even remember your post hehe. Gookanon seems to be a good dude though, I agree.

GG thread on Holla Forums

BUMP

>>>Holla Forums12238209
>>>Holla Forums12238209
>>>Holla Forums12238209

His updates are probably my favorite by a current faceless user. The ferry is interesting, I wonder how likely it is to be pinned on Park's government.

Look at and then go sit in the corner, you dumbass.

And what about that crazy feminist cult, Daughters of Megalia or something? Does it still exists?

Yes

SKYKING
SKYKING
SKYKING

Its disgusting to me how Blizzard actively supported this NWO tier feminist cult government. They know how much influence their games have on Koreans, I hate the fact that they're literally a part of the fucking oppressive system.

With Starcraft 2 losing popularity over there and with shit hitting the fan with their government masters, its no wonder why they're churning out a HD remake of Starcraft 1, playing off peoples nostalgia and attempting to get their fans back on board with their shit. Obvious damage control is obvious.

DISGUSTING

Gook user has some interesting info, but he doesn't provide sauce. I found korean articles about the tablet, but they don't say anything about a war conspiracy.

That's the thing. We can only rely on Korean MSM to maybe report on this, and that gook user.
It's too bad there's not enough operative in Asia.

Now when people say 'hurr no such thing as corrupt gubmunt' you can point at north korea.

I'd play it if it wasn't made by such a pozzed version of Blizzard

shit i meant south korea. I get my koreas mixed up.

I think all normalfags know about best koreas government, its worst korea here that went down this feminist death cult government path

What i'm extremely interested is how the Korean feminist Illuminati connections with foreign shadow governments.

Could their be connections to Theresa May, Hildacunt, and Merkel?

I trust GookAnon.

the moment he says lawmakers are discussing making amendments to the constitution to prosecute shadow government is when my J-dar went off

you cannot fight a shadow government from within the system, especially the law apparatus of a country should be top to bottom infiltrated, you can only fight a shadow government with a revolution

so what if this is all a ploy to get the worst korean citizens to willing apply draconian police state measures all the protect from the big bad feminist good plot
it is all just a little to confinient, with the apparent leader good empress being so incompetent and batshit insane at her job, what if what we are witnessing is one faction of the deep state taking full control of the country
i remember the shitposting in the ukrainian threads during the riots but look how that clusterfuck turned out: an even more corrupt fully zog government and a civil war

as inj both cases the silence from the media is deafening
even redpilled source barely have anything on this

I think that was established to be the case. Can't provide source though

So far I do too. For the few points that appeared in local news talking about South Korea, it checks out.
It's still better to have other pieces here and there to correlate with what is said, and see how it could be tied to other things.

go to /v
it is worse than you think, blizz is going to (((modernize))) all the voice acting
and we know what that means

Think this has any relation to what's happening in Korea?

Their foothold stronghold, batshit insane branch of Megalia called "Womad" just blew up after Korea Communications Commission issued shutdown.
Their main website megalian.com coming back and forth between Server Error 500 and live right now, I think they're suffering DDos. megalian.com closed their posting boards some time ago due to aftermath.
They fleed to womad.me and this hive suffering heavy DDos too.

The Megalian force waging so-called "Terra Forming" operation few months ago, targeting government organizations, corporations, and colleges.
Two notable example of their terra-forming ops is Chungkang College and Inha University. Both colleges suffering heavy Megalian idology subverting from inside and normal students are dropping out.
Even professor joined the force of Megalia in Chungkang, and they pushing normal or whistle-blowing students to drop out the college. Through threatening, black-mailing, doxing, and bullying.

Here the links about it.
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11444420
news.joins.com/article/21407323
edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=JG31&newsid=02282886615867584&DCD=A00703&OutLnkChk=Y
It all started with ID named "GreatPark1819" in Choi's tablet. Park is 18th president and it's clear sign that they're preparing for making Park as 19th too.
Choi's nephew, who is open whistle-blower and helping prosecutors to hunt Choi and Park, confirmed it is real.
Pic attached is the Choi's nephew, a brave whistle-blower, Jang Siho.
The Choi's nephew even testified, that Choi ordered her to buy lands around the 38 line, to prepare for the unification after the war.
All the whistle-blowers testifying that this was idea of Choi.
A documentary about this even aired yesterday. It is 'Lee Gyu-Yeon's Spotlight', 93rd episode. Bellow is the link.
tv.jtbc.joins.com/jtbcspotlight
youtube.com/watch?v=NMuzc1z59E4
ondemandkorea.com/spotlight-e93.html

This fucking war-plot enraging people alot.
Thank god we caught them before make it happen.
Don't fall into "Muh Jap", "Muh Norks", "Muh Chinks", and "Muh glorious father Park" derails. Japs, Norks, Chinks are irrelevant and Park's father was filthy commie ass.

I want to, but we need some damn proof. Just having Gookanon writing about the current happening in Korea, and having some of it backed up by Korean news, does not make all of what he says true.

We already know he is taking pills, and suffers depression. He could be off his rocker. Or not. But we can't just trust him because reasons.

We need proof of the crazy stuff in his posts. This is a standard applied to all of Holla Forums; it's why we hate Alex Jones.

they already turned SCVs into blacks

G-Gookanon?

So the lunatic femenists are actually being stopped?

This, and the white house leak on Trump planning to knock over NK by the next election season just screams HAPPENING to me.

These people are dangerous and mad

So are we.

Here's another links for Choi's 2017 Unification master plan.
biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20170123001026
news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201701252212005&code=910100
news.joins.com/article/21166249

It's one of the jailed key-person of Choi's shadow government, Cha Eun-Tak testifying that Choi told him we're gonna be unified sometime between 2017, or 2018 is late. It was her master plan.
Cha Eun-Tak is Psy's music video director and he's nickname was 'Shadows Minister of Culture'. I told you to not listen K-pop garbage shits.

I hope there's more gook posters that is not Park supporting dorks from ILBE.

Are they lost their base and drifting like rapefugees? Yes. Did we stop them? I don't think so.
They are like cockroaches. Fucking literal, infesting roaches. They deliver mental disease like it's epidemic through social medias, and infecting people with their batshit insane ideology.
And once you infected, it's hard to wash it off because it deeply affecting your ego and mind. It corrupts you with selfishness, insanity, enviousness and most of all, fear and it's addictive. And even your deep ego realizes it's wrong, your selfish outer ego would keep go on because at the point you embraced their gender-war men-genocide shit in your mind, there is no turning back.

Like I said they're infecting thorough out the society. Nexon employees reported there are Megalian spies among their company, numerous Megalians working for the government, sabotaging the government process as they posts on their website, and at least two colleges I mentioned, completely subverted by these cultists.
It's exact same reason why we can't just defeat the Scientology. They are insane and fanatic, and won't back down unless we put gunpoint in their mouth or jail them.

Megalia, is spiritual plague. A plague made by Lucifer to put us in state of fear and chaos.

but in the end, who's truly right?

Don't you think that Koreans and their peninsula should be united though?

Yeah, and I'm sure the N. Koreans are ALL ON BOARD WITH THIS PLAN!

I'm sure they wouldn't launch every nuke in their arsenal and unleash every soldier and burn every crop.

The only explanation is this cult has operatives high up in the Communist Party in N. Korea and they were going to kill off Kim's lineage….but then why would the war be necessary?

Fucking mad

Also that's fucking spooky considering how fucking true it is

traditional values = preventing our extinction = right
satanic rituals = ruining our future = wrong

Thanks for the sources. I'm having trouble finding the war part of the reunification.

Also, google translate confusingly translated this, could you help?

이후 조응천 더불어민주당 의원은 지난해 11월 1일 국회에서 열린 ‘박근혜-최순실게이트 국민조사위원회’에서 “greatpark1819는 18대에 이어 19대에도 실질적으로 대통령을 하겠다는 의미”라고 폭로했다.

The videos aren't much help, as I don't speak Korean. Sorry.

that was rhetorical, user

I'm seeing a pattern here. I think the only reason the german whore hasn't been impeached (and the reason she's even there in the first place) is because germoney is occupied territory

I can't even begin to imagine the shitstorm if the stuff George Webb has been uncovering led to an official indictment

youtube.com/user/georgwebb

Not anytime soon. You see, we are in mutual allies, symbiotic state. Search about 'Chongpoong incident (총풍 사건)' on internet. Or 'Operation North Wind'. It is notorious false flag ops in 90's, when Park's party tried to make false flag ops with North Korea, colluding with them, to make the election favors to them.
It is not surprising fact to South Korea, that our government colluding with North Korea for decades. Park has her own personal jet plane on Norkland, went there many times just to enjoy her vacation, praised Nork's Juche state numerous times and called Kim as 'Best Friend' through her letters.
Just like the 1984, just like Orwell said. Modern day's war, in this case Cold War, only happens in two opponent's agreement and they found it profitable.
So yeah, unification won't happen soon but hey we caught our own shadow government. One can hope. Plus there are vast sign from North Korea that their state is started to collapse.

Whenever norks shooting missiles, there is typical joke in Korea "Well our government bribed them again!".
Whenever something big happens in South Korea, those things that is not favor to the government, norks starts to shoot missiles and our media being derailed, and public forgets the incidents.
This been like last 50 years or so. We even caught them couple of times, literally colluding with norks. And whenever we caught them, they escaped it like snakes and cut off their tails like lizard and only few goons of them went jailed, not the fucking head of them. "It's just couple of guys, we didn't order them to do it!".
Simple mind will think it's pure coincidence but people like me? I don't think so.

Or maybe it's work of Annunakis. They are watching us. I am not joking.

The lawmaker of 'Together Democracy', Cho Eung-Cheon said at the last year's 'Park-Choi Gate Public Investigation Commitee,' November 1st, that the ID "greatpark1819" means they been planned to make Park as 19th president, after the 18th term.

Still waiting for Merkel to get her childless ass jailed for high treason.

didn't Merkel received an Award from one of Parks institutions?

globalism*

Don't hold your breath. Germans are masochists

I'm not familiar with this guy, what's his story?

He's been researching Dyncorp, child-trafficking rings and it's connection to Clinton, I think. You can find some of his interviews on Jewtube.

I can't even fucking imagine what it must be like over there considering the grotesque levels of corruption. Please stay strong man.

Your guys' actions against corruption in government very well could be unwittingly the first step for discovering the impossible, and just how warped our reality really is. Take care

Likely a contractor who caught wind of the Eric Braverman disappearance. He's a really good digger in any case and has unsurfaced stuff which weeks later is finally getting some light on RT and some other outlets.

Over there?

Holy shit man, we're fucking GROUND ZERO FOR THIS SHIT

No one would know about this without you. Translation of videos and articles of KoreaGate is important if you want other countries to see what's going on. Otherwise, English speakers are only gonna get the sanitized MSM version. The more proof, the better.

I love the way you think.

the reason is obvious if you look up choi su chil or however the fuck her name was written.

She lives in Germany.

That female Rasputin has got to have links to Angela Merkel. Mass immigration can be understood as a form of human sacrifice.

It would be the perfect framing for the masses to understand the emergency and fight back. Not just jews, but outright satanists.

Killary and Merkel both got honorary doctorates from the wymyn's university (called Ewha) where this whole shitshow kicked off over a pony or some shit.
Not sure about May she was a nobody when this started.

Capped.

Few possible reasons.

Major ones in my mind is that this shadow government was outed by emails being leaked showing a Hillary style email scandal of pay for play as well as wanting to act against citizens.

As well there was the major feminist nature of the cult Park is a part of. Honest reporting on this story would result in having to point out how insane some feminists can be which would be 'problematic' for some journalists since they see injecting feminism into everything as a good thing.

I kinda doubt the guy at Blizzard, Kaplan, has any idea what the fuck it was he was really praising.

He was probably told or read something from Korea about that this was supposed to be some positive women's group and so he made some empty comments about it.

If you don't speak Korean then you weren't going to know half the shit that's gone on there, it's why most of us were completely taken aback by how insane things had gotten there.

It wasnt just a "oh look at these people cosplaying, we love those people!" he said they looked closely into it.

How?

Because if I was in his shoes the way I would have looked into it is to look at what the Korean MSM said about the group. Which was all positive and upbeat about this group.

At this point we know the Korean media was in bed with the cult and shadow government, but a year or two ago we had no fucking idea it was.

Blizzard is a kike company runned by kikes. Mike Morhaime is a kike, Kaplan is a kike, and the ones who aren't kikes are emasculated, weak-willed hipsters who bend over to angry feminist butches. Can't expect less than this from Blizzard.

remember baldur's gate user. somethings are better off left in the past.

They added trannies to the remake iirc

Isn't that WORSE?!

If Holla Forums has taught you anything, it's that you shouldn't trust a single soul upon this sad rock, never assume the best of intentions, never take anything on faith; an innocent, callow, unassuming mind is the unfired clay of the Jew.

That said, most of what gookanon's brought up so far appears to check out, at least from the cursory bit of digging I've managed to slog through. He might actually be the hero we deserve.

This is a good reminder to stary-eyed WNs that even an ethnically homogeneous state can still have corruption. But at least ethnic homogeneity gives you a chance of fighting back due to high social cohesion.

this is a big win against shadow government and a big win for gender roles too. maybe people will wake up to the fact that conspiracies like this do happen now.

Anybody care to dump the rest of the gookanon caps, please? Preferably in chronological order. I'm missing a few.

Why, WHY has this received so little coverage? Is everybody just so preoccupied with Trump happenings to bother? Why oh why, this question is really beginning to fuck with me.

Are most people here gooks, or is gook-watching a sort of voyeur version of cuckservatism; i.e., you own society is fucked so you take a sense of identity from another. It is interesting in the way watching ants in an ant farm is interesting, but I have a hard time even thinking of them as human. I don't actively wish them ill, but I don't have empathy for them either the way I would for a Euro nation.

It's been buried way too deep user. Unless you actively seek it out, even the lemmings with pretensions of sophistication may vaguely know the South Korean president is gone, but no more. It would be genuinely interesting to study feminism in a nation like worst korea which hasn't been directly subverted by Jews.

I'm pretty sure people here are just fascinated but it all. Here you have a first world country one of the largest economies in the world making a lot of shit we know and use like tvs and it turned out they were controlled by a literal shadow government with ties to the occult and a bunch of other crazy shit. Wikileaks reveal a bunch of the elite in the US are no different so it makes one wonder when the house of cards fall.

I'm deeply disappointed in us though. While fucking gooks can riot to hell against their government after these revelations, Americans still do not despite the sheer insanity of the elite and leaders revealed in all the leaks many of which worse than anything the gooks had. We don't have any men left but even gooks have more balls now.

goon shill pls

The last man standing is truly right.

Hell I used to be stationed there, have friends there, pay attention to the geopolitics of the country/region, and go back to visit regularly–and Gookanon's posts were still the first I'd ever heard of it.

Mate if we continue to browse.. many years from now this place will be like the jews or the freemasons.
We have eyes on the streets now. Big brother with no actual institution intended.

Difference is we don't larp. We just shitpost and let synchronisation do the work.

Weren't SCVs always black?

Can anyone give a quick summary of what happened with all this? I was busy following the Assange shit when this was going down. Someone mentioned something about the occult?

There was a fatal ferry accident, and some people think that the now impeached SK president was involved somehow. There was also an investigation into the government, which uncovered massive amounts of corruption and even a real-life shadow government. Am I missing anything?

Please just go back and never leave your "comfort zone" again.
Just do it.

can someone post the archive links to gook user threads or screencaps of his posts?

Bump, because honestly this stuff is more interesting (and far reaching) than much other bullshit and shilling around here.

I fucking wish the investigation exposed ties between the goddesses and western institutions. Merkel and Hillary are 2 of the goddesses.

Feminazis are not white they are Jews and they are pests. So what do you do with a pest. Find the hive and exterminate the fuck out of them, don't care about laws, don't care about if you get caught exterminating these pests.

SJWs will be hanged like the race traitors in the DOTR

What have you found out in particular about them?
Most information about them seems to be poorly translated or conspiracy theories.
I asked a Kebab that studies Mesopotamian/Iraqi history about pics related of reptilian Sumerian figures and this was his response in the third pic.

bump
pic unrelated

>Milo makes a sailor pepe.

Jews are outright satanists.

Starcraft 2 was shit, a faithful remake / update was the correct move, blizzard has been potzd for a while now its the culture of where they are headquartered.

"accident"
The details of the incident are shady as fuck

What kind of material do girls read in institutions like, Ewha to drive them to join Megalia??
What is the basis for their tought?Is it like regular feminism steamed from marxist thought?

Not necessarily answering your question, but keep in mind that Koreans, perhaps due in part to their conformist culture, can be more ant like in nature.
Just take a look at how they flock to celebrities. I can't imagine it's difficult to get fanatical feminists since that ideology managed to poison so many Westerners. Especially at a Shiny university like Ewha.

Keep in mind it's a (literal) mind control cult. They prey on the psychologically vulnerable. No one in that group espouses what they do for rational reasons, it's all ad hoc hivemind to protect the consensual delusion.

Ex-president Park just went to the Seoul Central District Court review for her arrest warrant.
Her diehard supporters tried to block the car by laying down on the floor and threatened to kill themselves but no one actually did. Over 3 hundreds of supporters and few dozen pro-Park lawmakers, and her family gathered at her house and cheered her up. 15 companies, 1200 men Police forces dispatched to the Park's house at the Samsung-dong to prevent these mad goons chimping out.
Note that she didn't made any public official statement since she impeached. Can you fucking imagine? A impeached president fucking doesn't making any official words, in the situation that the country wrecked in half and her supporters died in the streets?
And also remind that she didn't even attend a single time for constitutional court's 17 times of hearing for judgement of the impeachment. And now at the verge of arrest, she went to the head court of justice building by her own choice, just to not be arrested.
I can't fucking believe we actually elected this mentally disabled autistic person to our head of state. Impeached but still being amazed by her unawareness and shameless. It's beyond psychopathic, I mean, normal psychopaths imitating to be ashamed and felt guilty just to get out of the situation or gain compassion, right? Well, she don't even imitating to be feeling guilty of all this FUBAR situation she made.
The result of the the arrest warrant will be finalized within next 24 hours. Law experts highly expecting it to be passed.
Choi, Samsung's CEO, and 13 people under her regime including few ministers are now arrested and detained. Only one left and that is this retarded woman. Let's make the final reunion in jail.
Oh, and she waved her hands to the crowds and gave shit eating smug grin again.

N. Korea may still be onboard with the plan and continuing to move forward.

Sounds exactly like how Hillary will go down - if Trump can actually do it. Fucking gooks are beating us at this shit.

It's safest to assume it's true.
I see evidence that they're attempting (or attempted!) something similar here.
My guess is Brock & Co. are the S. Korean programmers, too. And he did a great job re-programming the left in America in '15 and '16.

Because it's hapenning here, too, and they don't want to draw attention to the similarities.
We dodged a bullet: Hillary was supposed to be our goddess.
And have a look at who they auditioned as her replacement:
www .anyformat.net/view/dTdRKc7XpsM

Beaten by anime shitposters. I think we memed JRPGs real.

now permanently deranged, he stumbled into the bathroom clutching at the air for the elusive toutch of his waifu before the nervous breakdown could really begin in earnest

touch goddamnit this keyboard is sensitive

Wonderful.
Tear it all down to dust and rebuild.

makes me wonder. do you think she is still expecting not to go to jail or will she possibly try to flee the country?

Well you seem more sensitive namefag.

A Korean tragedy on level with the intentional sinking of the Sewol ferry.

got any more info on this? all I can find are dumb press releases that read like elongated tweets.

Juicy!

This, Merkel needs jail.

just gonna drop this here

knight-lomas.com/uriel.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriel's_Machine

same thing with Bethesda, entirely Jewish from top to bottom. ( then again so is a large portion of the (((games press))) shill these games unendingly until they artificially get traction, that's what I think happened with overwatch. to this day the game journalists can't stop squawking about how progressive and multicultural it is)

So has there still not been a single peep from the western media about this? Or have they been forced to report at least something about it?

According to one theory, Koreans and Japanese are descendants of Martians who bred with Mongolids. According to this theory, the Altai peoples are more or less mixed or degenerated descendants of Martians who fled their war-destroyed home. Martians were Sirian settlers to Mars when it was still habitable.
According to another but not entirely separate theory, the Martians are the Annunaki, not the reptile humanoids. Reptile people are known for using half-truths and 'letting people believe what they want'.

Mainstream ufologists will tell you the Annunaki ('from sky/skies to earth', poetically 'from heaven(s) to earth') were reptile humanoids who created humanity as a slave race to mine gold in order to repair their periodically returning homeworld the Sumerians called Nibiru and designated it the 10th planet. It is to note that the approach of the super-earth causes a strong gravitational pull and flinging past the Earth has apocalyptic tidal effects. However, closer dissection of ancient texts, religious and not, and findings in places deemed to have been civilized settlements, prove otherwise. Earth is, in fact, a human colony. Perhaps it is one of the best colonies in the galaxy, hence why so many alien species desire it. Seriously, it's a zoo scenario.

One theory states the Martians who fled to Earth in antediluvian times after their home has been destroyed in a great war, probably with the reptile people. They had many colonies, all of which except one had great difficulty getting along with the local Aryan colonists. One colony would later become Sumeria, would be enslaved by the reptile humanoids they would later rever as gods.
Another theory states the Martians enslaved the local population which would later become the Sumerians in the age after the Great Flood. Following this, humans were the Annunaki.

All in all, we have three main human populations: Pleiadians (who became the Aryans, who became the Indo-Europeans, commonly refered to as Whites), Sirians (who became the Martians, who fled to Earth and became the Altai peoples, which are a mixed flock), and mutated.

There's such a thing as "planetary squatters' rights" and we have reptile humanoids here on Earth who call themselves "natives". The audacity of these illegal aliens. Maybe it's these ayy lmaos who perpetuate the story they're the Annunaki. Them, or the main reptile people who didn't manage to squat in time.

PS: Sumerians were white, and judging by the light skin of Koreans and Japanese compared to the other mongolids, commonly refered to as Asians, the Martians may have been white, too. To us they would be uber-ubermenschens, space white, or generally exceed all our definitions of "aryan".

Stop derailing moshe

EXTRA EXTRA PARK JAILED
Yesterday grand court approved the arrest/detain warrant and she headed to the Seoul Detention Center.

Pic attached is the Park's last face when she headed to the jail.
Apparently pic attached is the sketch of her solitary cell. It's 10.6㎡ and specially made for her. Her prisoner number is 503.
According to the report, she cried like a bitch in front of the cell right before she entered in. Reporters says she cried over 10 minutes and guards stopped her saying "You can't do this".
ajunews.com/view/20170331235905192
newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=281320
She took mugshot but they didn't open the picture to public. She also got physical exam, probably including anal probe, toplel.
The cell department she jailed is the central structure where all the 13 detained people of her regime jailed together. All of them hear her crying like a bitch.
JUST IMPEACH MY SHIT UP
Park supporters went full literal suicide and thousands of them cried like a bitches while autistically screeching, in front Park's house and Seoul detention house. It was good watch and it's beyond the pathetic of Trump's inauguration. It's fucking hundreds times beyond that. They fucking cried, hugging each other, and suddenly guys tonsure their hair and they acted like it's end of the days.
…And I saw them fucking waving Israeli flag, I swear. Fucking Holla Forums, it's all supposed to be a joke, god damn it! I searched about it and they were waving it since they waged their first anti-Impeachment, pro-Park protests.
I have no idea what is going on. You guys meme'd this timeline too far, guys. It's too good that it feels surreal.
Timeline 1, variation 83, the best timeline ever.
Praise kek.

And this is them waving Israeli flag, last January's anti-Impeachment protest. I also attach short clip from their video.
Bellow is the JewTube link. You shouldn't watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=heeSDn5oLog

Oh, and also ILBE and Megalians are like funeral now. Just like defeated nation after war. The Alt-Right and the Radical Right-wing Feminism Joint Forces are lost. Some of them denying the reality, some of them still blames the patriarchy but still they lost.
It's the ultimate goon suicide shitshow, guys, I guarantee. We're harvesting the amount of salt that mankind couldn't found in our entire history. This is the biggest Saltmageddon ever and forever will.

What the fuck are they parading around the kike flag for?

top kek, saltmageddon

I can confirm that, after reading some Spirituality book, I can assume that Korean race is some kind of descendants of xeno who lost their homeland, due to some kind kind of factor like war.
At least couple of spiritual books written by foreign people I read contained the same theory, about ancestor of Korean. Some claims it's Martian or some claims it's Orion but the same thing they says is we're descendants of some outer space race who fleed from their homeland after destruction. I read it ages ago and still can't remember the detail but reading few different books from totally different authors saying the same theory was quiet amazing.
Maybe. Some people claims they're from Martian just like you, some says they're from Saturn, and almost all of them mentions Nibiru.
I personally think Saturn or Nibiru one is more plausible. Jay Weidner strongly believes in Saturn theory and it's quiet convincing. But thinking about Annunakis are currently dominance species of universe and they're everywhere, talking about homeland of their seems meaningless.
It is fact that at least some of them stayed Earth and lived among us, even now. Some of authors claiming they never left the earth and stories about they leaved is false flag ops to make us believe we're free from them.
I believe Martians, Annunakis, and Reptillians are different spiecies. It's clusterfuck that thinking about almost every books about them talking differently about their origins but there are connections. And I think the word 'Sirian' itself is term for Annunakis.
Shit, I should read the book again. And don't even remember what book was it.

President Eisenhower died by the stress from just by talking with them, you know.
Almost every single things contains information about Annunakis, contains some amount of disinfo, always. Even the famous research of Zecharia Sitchin is not 100% correct. Knowing about them is tremendously harder than knowing about jews.

Well, enough /x/ talk. It was good to talk about Annunakis on Holla Forums. I still haven't even get a grasp of them. Reading about them is sure brainfuck.

Have no idea. They waves US and Israel flag when they makes pro-Park protests. People assuming it's showing about proud of being ally with those nations and also help sign for those super powers, to rescue their queen in danger.

vanilla wow private servers are a lot of fun though. current wow looks like shit

are argonians reptilians?

Why did they sink that? I never got the reason.

Unlikely related but interesting and also connected to aliens

video from his family

(((Korea)))

DUMB

I think it was meant to be some sort of occult sacrifice on an auspicious day. Park and her circle were involved in all sorts of crazy shit.

SKYKEK
SKYKEK
SKYKEK

Pretty much this. People really underestimate how politically uneducated a lot of smart people are, especially in tech. There are people in Harvard who have no idea that Bill Clinton raped women, for example.

I think a lot of political subterfuge like that described by gook user only works because their financiers don't look too deeply into what they're actually doing.

The black sun is the iris of every eye.

Every eye is an I.

It amazes me how few realize this.

Iris/pupil*

Technically, trannies were in the original too, but mostly as a joke

Impeachment is not the only means of removing these bitches, but there is increased risk of (((foreign intervention))) if the citizens use these because these are "extra-judicial" and "non-democratic".

Got coup'd so hard by military allies (that deposed the strongman Marcos, only to find her sneaking into power) her (((US backers))) had to do a little military intervention to save her cunt.

Got demonized by her political allies (that deposed the popular president Estrada and put her in power in the first place because they thought she would play along) when she started to do some things on her own. She was fortunate that the US backers at the time was more focused on the War on Terror, and she was smart enough to play the China card on them.

Now there is a woman vice president in the Philippines waiting for Duterte to fuck up. Like the first woman president, she is a widow to a famous politician. Also, similarly, she is a complete political newbie whose measly four year experience saw an artificially accelerated climb from congresswoman to vice president.

Before her, there was a woman candidate for president that was also very popular enough to almost win because she was the daughter of a deceased local actor that ran for president but got cheated by the second woman president (this cheating was backed by the same backstabbing allies mentioned above). She also had an artificially accelerated political career spanning six years from Censor board to Senate to Presidency. Fortunately, her American connection got outed, so she lost to Duterte.

>women in politics

There is a pattern here for a ZOG certified puppet. You better watch out for women politicians in general, but these are additional warning signs (also applicable to males, watch out for the betacucks in this case):

I was reading some caps from previous gookanon threads and I asked myself about what's happening over here, in the western world. Is it far fetched to believe that Twitch.tv could be a part of this ? by this I mean the rumors in pic1 ? Like they partnered (?) with Afreeca and other korean e-sport platforms. They're the one promoting "gamer gurl" shit and to be honest it looks like pic2 is happening here but on a smaller scale.
Also, take a look at Riot (pic3), League of Legends, it's full of gays and emasculated bluepilled millenials…So I'm wondering if they're involved in some way with megalia ?

Now, given these criteria for a ZOG certified puppet, let's analyze:

Ivanka Trump

At this point in time, she technically has zero political involvement, but her training has apparently started. Her father is now certainly a politician and a very famous one at that.

The next points in the criteria are troubling. Would this mean that Trump is slated to die at the peak of his popularity?

There's a way to ruin this plan, even if it comes to pass: Trump's sons. At least one of them must grow up alpha and he will be able to grab the potent Trump mojo away from Ivanka and the ZOG.

But why would anyone bother to decode this ?

To be fair, some of those products would be made by hyundai or LG instead. Seriously, though the fact that the companies have their own fucking banks creeps me out.

Now please take care of the Ontario legbeard infestation.

And after all this crap they're still trying to fight with "ebil imperialists japs", I bet most of them blame Japan for this shit too. This is utterly pathetic, koreans deserve to be vanished from the earth along with kikes.

I'm surprised how those arrests happened at all, koreans are complete brainless ships who never resisted their masters and this ironically happened in cockroaches country of all places. I bet there is way more shit than that. Maybe it's worth learning kimchi language after all, just to dig more shit. Messing with koreans was a colossal mistake for Japan, they should've stayed barbaric country without tech or culture.