Too many white kids and we'll cut your funding

archive.is/2M7Hp
abc7.com/education/race-based-school-budget-cuts-spark-outrage-in-noho/1818792/

(((They're))) pushing too hard too fast ever since Trump won. Talk to white people about things like this, people are starting to wake up

RAGE

RACE WAR NOW

How do catalogs work?

No really though, is it their plan to cause whites to wake up and smell the ashes?

DA FUCK KINDA SCHOOL ARE THEY RUNNING?!

Nope (yes I get your joke), it's still the total extermination of white people. Whites in LA mostly are not waking up because of stuff like this, they actually tacitly agree with it.

lol @ too many white kids in HIGH SCHOOL! It's fucking high school. What do they want them to do, have whites dropping out in 6th grade like the nignogs so it's "equal"? "Not enough whites dropping out with the nigs and spics, we need to force them to drop out so we have equality!"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBO– oh you get the point.

Anti racist is a codeword for anti-white.

But user, that's exactly what they want. Well, what they want is no white people, but they have to start somewhere.

That's precisely what (((they))) want

Intro to Drug Dealing, Applied Twerking, and an elective of Who Dat Babby Daddy?

If you are white, why the fuck are you sending your kids to (((public school))) to have them brainwashed instead of homeschooling them?

You know, it's issues like this which makes me wish Holla Forums wasn't so autistic and could actually group together for the moment to generate emotional outcry by white moms. This, in turn, would force white men to rally in protest or risk looking weak. We could really upset the plans of the Jew huwhile at the same time fight white genocide. But again, Holla Forums is just so damn autistic.

We're schizos, not asspies faggot.

Sup, Holla Forums?

CUT FUNDING FOR SCHOOLS ENTIRELY

You are justifying genocide.

This is bull shit but it's not surprising. If they want a school full of soon to be deported children be my fucking guest. Future whites will be strong as fuck considering how much bull shit they have to go through. The left is literally memeing an American Reich generation with all this white hate.

Actually have a few friends that went to that school. LAUSD is a fucking joke, they don't teach shit and spics run wild and tear shit up in the schools and teachers can't do anything about it.

Please Kek make the San Andrea's fault activate already.

I'm 100% certain the guy who posts that in every thread is a shill. It's like preaching to the choir.

You fukin wot m8?

shit, thought that was my bypass pic.

It's a strike slip vault and won't cause the kind of damage you're probably hoping it could.

You're better off cheering on Portland getting ass raped by their mountain going up and the tsunamis caused by the subduction zone in the Pacific. Hopefully the Canary Islands go up as well so we get some real fucking nice tsunamis barreling towards the east.

Not with that attitude.

This. Thanks to the OP for reporting this shit. It's good to know the latest anti-white insanity.

kys trs

They don't want them to do that at all. They might actually learn something if they were to study on their own.

BETSY "NO MONEY FOR SPICS" DEVOS

it is incredibly anti-white in LA

According to the article, LAUSD has been waging how much money each school gets by its' white percentage since the 1970's. lt was put in place to "combat segregation" (what? there was no segregation in CA).

No wonder Trump got elected.

Because they've lost their fucking minds.

No user, they want us to DIE.

Because they don't have the means. Good private schools there often cost MORE than ivy league university. Which is more than the average income.

Add it to the list.

You're just helplessly new. It's a bot.