Draw thread: wraith a cute edition

infinity booru: 8-booru.booru.org
art boards: >>>/art/, >>>/loomis/, >>>/ani/ (dead)
helpful(?):quickposes.com/, youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

draw, request, and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fe92m7nF7s?t=20s
files.kde.org/krita/3/osx/devbuilds/
krita.org/item/krita-3-0-released/
discord.gg/0siqP8DNcKvmIvhL
alexhays.com/loomis/
proko.com/
gurneyjourney.blogspot.com/
ctrlpaint.com/
drawingbooks.org
nstarzone.com/LIGHT.html
cavestory.org/game-info/ending-illustrations.php)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY!?!?

because why not? other thread is past bump limit, anyway.

finished product:

Got me interested enough to go and save the images from the previous thread. Because I'm like that.

That's some good fucking progress. This Wraith chick really brings out the 'art' in artists. I'll say. Shame theres a taboo on this shit from all the buttmad waifufags.

draw megaman in a jazzy outfit playing the saxaphone. call him blue's brother

wraith is really annoying to draw, though. Every reference image from the last thread had differences between them.

wouldnt waifufags appreciate theyre waifu being arted though?

Yeah, but that sort of makes you give a shit. Besides, that doesn't mean you have to be exactly on-model, or anything. Just don't be a romanticist, and refuse to give a fuck because "muh eckspreshun". Nobody likes those types.

No, user. The other waifufags. It's a long story. Waifu Generals. Mark. Again, a long story. One you should know.

Reported.

Reported

which one?

i was thinking classic, not all of them have a protoman brother, but whatever is the most fun to draw.

making one so soon was a mistake

enjoy your drawfag-less drawthread

If I could I'd draw. Unfortunately I'm at work right now and I doubt they'd like me drawing video games.

Do you also carry your tablet to work? :^)
If yes what's your job

Fuck it, may as well toss a line out because the containment overshill actual thread has even less drawfags. Could someone draw Symmetra jerking a guy off with her robot hand?

How much are you willing to pay?

Depends.

So where can you get pro redlines for your art?

a tree fiddy

post art and wait for redline user to bite.

Requesting #1 or #2 to be redrawn into Varia Suit (#3) Samus wearing the Fusion Suit (#4) helmet.
Zoom out a bit if you edit #1, just so the basketballs shoulderpads are visisble.
#5 is for back perspective for the varia suit.

is it possible to add images in layers in SAI?

I wanna do my linework in SAI and import a sketch as ref but it keeps opening the image on another canvas

maybe there would be more people drawing if this board wasn't populated by weebs that only ever request pictures of their waifus

Open the image in sai, select everything, copy, open the canvas you're drawing on, new layer, paste.
It really isn't that hard to use a search engine

Copy and paste the image or switch to Krita.

I thought I tried that but it didn't work before. also I wasn't using ctrl+c/v but it seems like the only way it lets me do it is with shortcuts

why would I use krita when I have PS?

this is the unofficial "post your most recent shit" post. good things will come to you if you post your own art in drawthreads instead of reaction images the only thing new here is the last one. I'd like to title it "an experiment in pointless detail"

You're in luck, it's VIDEO GAMES related.
Why would you use SAI if you have PS? If it's about the stabilizer, there's a program for that called lazyNezumi.

I'll check it out.

why are your lines so thick?

Yeah. Why don't you faggots try asking if there are any drawfags, first, before you go on droning about how there's nobody actively posting here for you to spam your non-replying requests towards?

Because I haven't fiddled with this particular brush's settings yet. The default controller for size does not impact thickness directly.

Is that Yarny?

god dammit

That seems very unreliable.

QUICK POST A SNEK WITHOUT USING ANY REFERENCE WHATSOEVER

Yeah.

LOL

youtu.be/_fe92m7nF7s?t=20s

Artist is a furfag by the name of sligarthetiger.

I remember all the R34 people drew of Yarny last E3.
Good times.

Maybe every drawfag should post at least 1 drawing every day.

I think it would be cool to have some kind of website where you cannot post comments at all, unless you post a drawing. And every drawing you post will give you ability to comment for the next 12-24 hours.

Post it, user. I'll try to help you.

Sure.

I don't have anything in need of redline at this moment.

no one asked user

I've seen that one coming, good

Very nice

what a relief

For you, maybe.

People would start posting blank pictures (or 10 seconds sketches at best) very soon. Unless there's some kind of quality control, but unless the process is automated, it would require a mod at all times. However, automating the process may not be that difficult.

All things must come to an end. You still have the memories and pictures.

Draw a cute girl dominantly hugging a cute shorter girl.

I guess I do.

That, and the occasional drawing, which I'm always grateful for the existence of.

Krita 3.0 everybody. How do I fix these annoying jaggies? it looks awful

Turn off the stabilization

You'd need a moderator anyway so I don't think it would cause any problems. Blank pictures, scribbles, photographs, "stolen" art, etc would be against the rules because otherwise what's the point.

I thought about an imageboard where you can't post without an image before, but that would be too difficult to moderate and people would mostly just avatarfag with 5 second persona drawings.

Is your brush smoothing on? It should say "basic smoothing" in the tool options docker.

as in the stabilizer? that wasn't on

yes, the issue is still present

What's your tablet and what's your operating system?

Train your arm :^)

I think he's talking about the corners on the curves.
Look closely.

Intuos pen and touch, but that's definitely not the problem, everything works fine in Gimp and it also worked fine in krita 2.9
OSX, I guess that might be the problem

I'm pretty sure he knows that

Try the devbuilds maybe files.kde.org/krita/3/osx/devbuilds/ .
You can go bother the people on the krita irc if it persists.

Krita won't have full mac support until 3.1 according to this krita.org/item/krita-3-0-released/

thanks fam, good work.

does anyone have a link to a painting tutorial or have some tips for managing painting without having it become a massive clusterfuck?

I'm using layer masks right now, but it will take a really fucking long time to finish this bastard if I make masks for every little bit. I want a way to keep my edges clean without spending eternity.

Draw flat color for the shape and then lock alpha.

Also you can clip different layers onto that shape.

do you have any vids or pictures demonstrating that

I made one for you.

Second. Use group layers.

thanks man

I don't think there were that many requests of waifus last thread though, unless I missed a lot when skimming

It's very easy for someone to call something a waifu request, so long as it's for something that can be interpreted as one.

Really, it's just a way for either a fellow requester to defame someone's request, throw a fit because it's a character they do not like, or a drawfags way of excusing themselves from doing anything, in the first place.

The actual problem with draw threads isn't this nonexistent problem, but instead the lack of communication between drawfag, and requester. No critique, or sometimes they aren't even replying to each other, with requesters just coming in to spam their demands, and leave just as quickly as they came, only returning to take what they wanted, and maybe thank the author.

Critique and redlines and such are always very good, but I don't think you should expect a requester to provide either. The "you don't need to be an artist to be a critic" thing is sort of right, but it's also sort of wrong. A consumer who isn't specially involved in analyzing art can only point out the most obvious problems, and even then they can't describe a correct solution, only point out when there's a wrong one.

As far as the 'problem with draw threads' discussion, I'm mostly on the "the requests aren't interesting" camp. There's a large number of requests that are difficult to interpret, are too time consuming to produce (e.g. requiring a lot of characters or detailed background stuff), or is a waifu. Re-drawing/tracing something is also not interesting to me at all, and a big portion of requests are exactly that because people want an alternate version of a reaction image or something.

The problem with waifus is mostly the fact that only the requester will see any value in it. So when the request is just "draw this obscure character" with no context whatsoever, it's difficult to get interested because you don't hold any value towards the character and there's nothing else to the request. It doesn't feel like you're drawing something fun, but rather just dispensing more art of something you don't care about.

That's just my thoughts anyway.

it's easier to batch together the "overly stylized, hastily done anime trash" requests together.

the problem with these threads is mostly

update to my shitty arm thing, about 1/3 - 1/2 of the color blocking done. also that error I got is fucking terrifying.

That's on your own fault, mate.

Requests aren't supposed to be exactly what you want them to be. If anything, that just means you lack any imagination, and your personal life is probably dragging into that.

Just as the requesters should be very communicative and humane, the drawfags should be open and receptive. That's the ideal, right there, as it symbolises everything these threads are meant to be for.

if someone does something for free, the requests should be biased in favor of them. if someone doesn't want to draw a particular side character from some niche anime wearing the outfit of another obscure side character while making some random pose that the requester wants traced-

-it's the fault of the requester for giving him such a stupid request.

anyone know if the request of the doomguy cuddling with daisy bunnygirl was fulfilled?

Again, that just means you want what you want. Not everything has to be business. You're not commissioning here. You're practising.

Otherwise, why don't you just draw something from your own mind? Not much reason in visiting this place, if you're gonna be picky like that.

The best drawfags can take any request and make it into a total masterpiece, from even the most humblest of peenus-weenus requests. That should be something to aspire for.

Haven't drawn in a while been busy playing stalker soc

That's pretty good, but you're hiding the hands.

you know it, im planning to do studies of hands next week

Holy shit get off your high horse you colossal faggot.
You come to this thread because you know how to draw better than the average user, but you don't get to have any special treatment, these people are giving you requests so you don't have to force your imagination, and you get to practice an obscure pose.
Stop being an ass and draw what you get requested to draw, challenge yourself and do some good for this community.

I don't claim to draw better than average, I just claim to draw stuff period

I take requests that are related to things I like. If you have a problem with that,

well, sorry. Not changing it up.

this is some really good stuff user, good luck with your hand studies

What have I done

you have the liberty to do whatever you want, but do not come and start calling requests stupid just because it doesn't suit your tastes. There are no stupid requests, only exceptions are:

>well that's too bad for them

???

On a general note, people who draw can always announce they're taking requests of a specific series/nature if none of the current ones intrigue them.

It's not like that, ya dummy. This is just the same stuck-up drawfag who always complains that he isn't a polymath, thanks to these threads.

Why don't you do that?

Did you even think about what you just posted

How did I even come to this prediction

At least have it be a robot, and not one of those "robot" girls, either.

Like pic related.

But I always thought of R.O.B. as male

Who's this chick?

R.O.B. is a Robotic Operating Buddy.

R.O.B. being male doesn't change anything

Do you anons think androids will ever be able to feel? Not replicate a feeling, but legitimately be able to feel? Would you want them to? What do you think will happen at that point? Robot uprising or peaceful coexistence?
Would you ever want a robot waifu?

>Would you ever want a robot waifu?
I've wanted once ever since The Jetsons
Stupid sexy Rosie

I HAVE A CLEVAR IDEA

Not like that.

You, on the other hand, have patrician taste.

There is nothing patrician about flogging the dolphin to literal monsters and vacuum cleaners, user

Where do you think we are?

Oh, lord.

Aw yeah.
This beats wraith by a mile.

People like 223ba9 are why the drawfags left

You're right

He's not that annoying, user. Just an /a/utist acting like he's big.

Requesting this Fairy LBX from uh, Little Battlers Expereince, punching the shit out of other robots of your choice

I got that the other day and I was surprised that the game wasn't as shit as I expected
the story of course was dog shit but the game was kinda fun

/r/equesting the d&d dragonborn choking the skyrim dragonborn

Ew, I don't wanna draw your fetish, nigga, get outta here!

the story is as cheesy/over thetop as expected of mecha stuff, but gameplay is pretty good…though the AIs are either easy to manipulate or simply knock you out in one hit in post-game

no nigger, my fetish would be a milfy horsecock futa giving a shota with thick hips a seamen enema

fucking autocorrect

perspective is a shit, but I think I'm able to draw again, had an entire 6 months of doing fucking nothing, shit was 'barrisin'

Requesting a parody of the album art of The Band's Music From the Big Pink with any 2hus of your choice.

If you don't want to do it, that's fine. I'll be patient if you do want to do it.

What is he?

Does anyone still want me to complete this?

eis a stronk robot, eh fights bad guyz and fucks puccy

I would like to see it completed just so that I know what the hell I'm looking at.

Now that I think about it, your art looks a little familiar. Didn't you draw some really skinny mechs awhile ago?
Why would a robutt have a libido?

yes, a while ago, and then I made a podcast with the guy who hosts the Halo online gubbins, and then Dark Souls 3 happened

Did you draw anything of the Dancer?

and now i have something to draw

I think I've seen your mechs, were you the guy who replied to my robots?

Dancer as a mech?

post em nigguh and i'll remember.

Dancer buttslams against spear-wielding knight. Gets aroused.

She's armoured and giant enough that she sort of already is a mech.

Hell, you could even do a cute little piece where she's cosplaying as one.

I posted at least one of these

If he decides to do that, it's gotta be Nobel Gundam she cosplays as.

yeah, I don't remember anything like that, but I've been away for a while, jerkin over cars, I'm this faggot.

haven't seen your stuff before but I like it, especially the 2nd one

Alternatively, her armour sort of being fused to her body would only leave her the option of wearing a giant cardboard box with the words "NOBEL GUNDAM" written on it.

Advanced cosplaying right there.

Here, hope you like it.
It was an interesting practice in character interaction.

It looks pretty good, user.
Like you said, the perspective could fix a lot of stuff going on in there, maybe a bit more blending to get a cleaner finish, more surface-y and less "I can see the brush strokes"-y.

oooooooooOOOOooooh, so that's what he wanted.

I read it as "draw dragonborn choking on the other dragonborn", like some vore shit.

Man, I think I have dyslexia.

I think you're bleeding perverted.

For the love of god, learn to separate reality from fiction. It's the only thing stopping you from succumbing to degeneracy.

what pose should I use? or should I have each being a different mecha?

Sounds like a fair amount of work, but I'd say go for that one if you're able for it.
If you only want to to a single pose, though. I'd say go with #5.

I figure for the "spear" one, you could just make it into a little comic. The joke being that she's as a result no longer "hollow".

You should use the nobel picture posted above as a reference for her pose and the joke pose of her in a cardboard box, as well.

Huh?

I made these recently.

Take my advice.

I can't understand your advice.

needs more faces :^)

update to my shitty thing, got all the colors blocked in
still needs cleaning up, then I'll work on going from block colors to more variation and definition.

Get your head out of the gutter. It was a request making fun of how Skyrim diluted what "dragonborn" meant, yet you took it as some kind of smut request.

kek but honestly, I'm too lazy for that, all I'm trying to do is get my daily sketch in and be done with it.

oh and this, I don't really like the way it turned out.

go on quickposes nigga, only gotta spend a minute on each face

also here's a better looking compilation of what I've failed to accomplish cause I can't bring myself to work on anything else

Probably should take this to /loomis/, but whatever:

How do I get good with a tablet? It just seems like there's so much going on that I can't get a good workflow. I don't know what brushes work best for what task, I lose all coordination using the tablet, and I just seem to be lost.

Have you watched Proko's videos on how to switch from traditional to digital?

I have not, guess I should've read the op a bit harder.

Don't fret, someone might have more precise advice that just 'go watch this, read that'. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Are you that guy who keeps insisting that drawfags are supposed to be robotic art dispensers who should draw anything and everything you ask them to?

People request dumb shit, nobody wants to draw it so they go somewhere else, and then you blame the artists. I don't get it.

How long have you been using a tablet? It takes some time (probably a few weeks or something) to start to get used to it.

As far as digital art, it's kinda the same. There's an overwhelming number of features, but really you only need a handful of them. I only use 3-4 brushes for everything, you just need to find (or make) the ones you like.
1. or 2. for lineart and sketching depending on my mood, 3 for painting, and 4 for smooth shadows.

oh and 2. is also for drawing flat shapes.
Holla Forums needs an "edit the post you posted 20 seconds ago" button"

I started using my tablet off an on about a year ago, and I want to get more serious with it. I'll try and stick with a few brushes and see what works.

That sounds fun enough to draw.

Obligatory.

That's pretty fucking cute, man. Hope this doesn't discourage 33a9ce from having a go at this concept.

13 years ago
Time flies

Draw Vivian destroying your favorite game

I'm sorry you think that way, I'll try to keep my autism down

Went to /a/ three times in my life
Acting big wasn't really my intention, if that's how it turned out, I apologize

Requesting Sumireko Usami from Touhou Project fighting Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear series.

Stop giving me ideas, faggot.

Is bumping a thing that happens? Because I sort of want to refresh this now that the thread is more-or-less alive.

Alright I kekked harder than I should. Mighty 09 can't catch a break, huh?

draw gaben like this :^)

I hope he'll do it, he has some good poses going on.

fug

Nice doodle. Good job, user.

With MN9 being a complete shitshow and the upcoming Mega Man cartoon (With a possible tie-in game/pachinko), I just can feel for the Blue Bomber fans.
Also, they've already caught enough breaks, shit's been delayed for like two years.

Don't tell me capcom is also in the pachinko game

update

drawfags, post something you worked on today

do shitty rough animations count

They were some years ago (Using the Resident Evil IP) and according to their annual report from 2015:

We are engaged in two businesses based on the contents used for our home video games. The Pachinko & Pachislo (PS) business is involved in the development, manufacture and sales of frames and LCD devices for gaming machines as well as software.

So they do have a segment for pachinkos and pachislots.

Yeah, post em'.

just sketching some deepfreeze stuff after few week not practice drawing.

if anyone wanna crit go ahead.

wouldn't it be faggy to post your own work but not do requests?

Got more breaks that Red Ash, though both did bring about waifu flavors of the month

okay. made this for a gaem I'm working on with some anons.

I know the feeling all too well user.
that aside that looks fucking awesome
(so glad Holla Forums respects the robot)

Looks pretty good m8, Yeah I'd like to see this completed

Drew this this week
I hate the fact I haven't drawn more
it's for this shitty super robot story I've been working (read wasting my past 5 years on) I posted it at least once on these threads and spammed it on /m/'s mecha plot thread**
it has Vivian as a main character in it

Either Lucario being knotty and gay, or Nathan Graves posing Jojo style while Hugh looks on in horror

Where's the rest of the robot?

her right tit looks bigger than her left.

depends on if you think these threads are for drawfags to put their stuff out there and get feedback, or for requesters to get their wishes fulfilled without having to draw it themselves

either way, someone somewhere will find some reason to call me a faggot, so sure, it's pretty faggy. if that's what it takes to makes these draw threads be oriented around original art, so be it

is her arm resting on the thing that's wrapped around her waist? if so, her elbow should be bent inwards. if there's some structure there, it's hard to tell what it is. a holster?

also, her right boob is much larger than her left, maybe reduce the top of it

I like it

can't wait to see it digital, complete with the other hand :^)

in development hell
maybe a few days down the line, a few weeks. can't decide if I want the body to be human or robot.

I like this idea of drawfags posting what's they've worked on. It's pretty good.

What kind of game is it?

a beat-em-up platformer I think

You're doing the art for a game and you don't even know what genre it is?

I know it's in 2d. hard to say what genre it is, there's not even a prototype yet.

thanks, i be sure to fix the tits.

actually she supposed to rest her hand on hilt of a shovel but I guess my sketche is just too damn messy.

Allright ya niggers.
Three steps to have fun ITT:

Don't change the name of the file so people can find the latest entry with ctrl+f.
Your stuff may interact with the other drawings, just don't be a dick and ruin someone else's work.

I only drew furshit today

Can someone draw a Beruga-Giros jousting while riding the Fuunsaiki? Are you a bad enough dude to fulfill this autistic request?

Spacefurry?

Post it!

nah, I'm more autistic than him.

Post it.

Well you can't be bunnyfag
because that's me

wraithfag?

Post it ya fagget. Every piece of actual quality OC is appreciated.

I finally finished it. I feel very dissatisfied about it though, but I hope the user who requested this (if he's still around, or alive for that matter) feels better about it than me.
sorry for being so late lad

It looks good.
I would advice you to make the pose the robot does when he's going to shoot a bit more noticeable, to give a proper visual cue to the player and to make the overall silhouette more interesting.
Did you make the laser animation too?

Alright.
You gave it a good shoot, and you should feel proud of your effort.
Do you want to improve, or are you doing this just because you like to draw but don't have the need to improve?

Of course I want to improve, I'm actively trying to, this was just a kind of "test" if you will, that I took when I decided to do the request. As far as I could see, I'm not really that good, and I do not feel proud of this drawing to be honest with you, but I feel more motivated to improve.

Taking first request

Remember to provide references

Draw a big black rooster.

Fine then.
I said you should feel good of your effort, and you damn should. Not many people have what it takes to finish a big pic like that.
But, it's obvious you lack knowledge in the very basics, both anatomy, perspective and color.

I'm now sleepy as fuck. /art/ and /loomis/ should have the books of masters of the trade, that you should read and understand.

Read, practice, repeat.
You will be fucking impressed.

Please, it's video games because Gundam Breaker and SRW.

Very good. How long did it take?

Her left arm (from her POV) might be a bit too skinny. Other than that, looks good to me. Danielle a qt

probably some 10 mins at most, I'm basically just drawing the photos straight out and exaggerating the goblin features

Are those Krita brushes I spy?

nah. inker - ensabler for manga studio 5, from the frienden pack of brushes

Sexualize the object directly left of you
Only slight anthropomorphism is allowed.

I can't think of anything

It would literally end up being a box with tits.

You could do something like have the words on the book say "please turn my pages, user..""
The more you turn, the more liquid the ink becomes and smudges the pages.

No thank you

Why would I put effort into anything ever?

Still waiting on that Crusader of Centy request

These are really fucking dank, my dude.
Have you tried coloring them?

I'll probably colour the They Live one so that the camera has a pair of sunglasses half put on making half his face, coloured and human, the other half in black and white and goblinesque

this is stuff for some other day though right now I'm just drawing shit so I don't fall asleep

Way to look like an impatient entitled cunt

/r/ these two fucking (with a pokemon involved if you're into that)

Requesting Judge Dredd as an Ivalice judge.

OK, I am extremely confused.
But hey, more drawings!

NO TIME TO EXPLAIN DRAW TRUMP

Fred?

FINE, JEEZ, MR. DUBS!

More Trump!

Trump is hillary

why doe

My hypothesis is 4/v/ anons decided to do a Trump dump on our drawthread. I don't know if that's true tho because I don't go there.

I'm not seeing a drawthread in their catalog, but if it's true, props to them

I try to encourage people to post their art in these threads and still get plenty of shit from requesters who want these threads to be about them and not the drawfags. there's an impressive number of drawfags posting their trumps and I wish we could have that number of drawfags posting their stuff all the time.

He can be if you want to, but it's gonna cost ya extra.

Mine is that drawfags organized that in a discord. I recognize a couple of styles.
I haven't visited 4chan in a long time, so I wouldn't know about your gayme theory.

ok

this looks great

discord.gg/0siqP8DNcKvmIvhL

This guy guessed it, but there's a drawfag discord.
Join us if you feel like it discord.gg/0siqP8DNcKvmIvhL

Ask and ye shall receive.

Now help me fix stuff about it.

Why even draw at all

What the fuck are you on about?

Take a look at the above posts.

Just use the link to join.

Oh, now I get it, I think. That discord thing reeks of normalfaggotry and internet-drama. He should be glad of not being part of it. Why would you want voice chat for something that doesn't really benefit from it?

They aren't exactly nice images, either. Drawing him as a stump. Not even in office, and people are lampooning him like he's second-term GWB.

I can smell the CalArt coming off half of these.

Am I too late for the party?

I require images of mudcrabs adventuring

No.

Requesting World of Final Fantasy Cloud in a wheelchair

Post drawing resources

That's a really bad guide.

alexhays.com/loomis/
proko.com/
gurneyjourney.blogspot.com/
ctrlpaint.com/
drawingbooks.org
nstarzone.com/LIGHT.html

Tremp

What's he doing?

Pfffth.
Pffffhh.
Prrfffstth.

LOLing

holy shit

Are you honestly surprised?

Most of the porn of her is really shitty, so yes

Her game is shit, so that's no surprise.

too bad there is none
its getting dark hold me

i just wanted to fap user
subjective

Yeah, I guess all art is equal, uh? :^)

Why would a robot girl Neeedz a anus?

Let me tell you why its shit.
1. Its not faithful to the original works. Curly is way too chubby in all of these, when in the original game, she (and Quote) are actually quite slim in their artwork (see here cavestory.org/game-info/ending-illustrations.php)
2. Its bad on the eyes. Especially the gifs. The motion in them is way too fast, blobby with most of the movement focused on Curly. You can't process whats going on. As for the static images, the linework blends in with her skin, making it difficult to tell the difference between different parts of her body.
3. Obviously, the anatomy and perspective is butchered. Although Curly is a robot, she does have human proportions and follows the laws of perspective.
Just because its porn doesn't mean its excused from the basic concepts of good art.

fighting an uphill losing battle m8

Thats true. But there are too many /loomis/fags here that would get triggered if I didn't mention something about anatomy or perspective. Besides, its a valid point. Its just garbage to look at in general, almost eye-cancer tier.

Well then
requesting this

So, to be good enough for you, it needs to be exactly similar to the source material?

What am I looking at?

art

I'm just guessing he doesn't like disgusting nigger sized asses.

Fug, meant to left only "similar" in there.

Here you go, user!

I particularly don't feel attracted to huge asses or breasts either, but making a character different from the source material doesn't make it objectively bad.

TIME TO JACK IN
It's a futa, thus the awful vagina speaker and the dick

I worked a bit on the faces. I think I will make this into a full piece of work.

Fucking beautiful, user.
Great job!

Saved

I should really color that Old Man Viv at some point as well

No time like the present I suppose

Why does a car have a sump plug?

I got carried away.

Added it to the booru

That bird.