I would like to reintroduce you to Granbury Solutions:

I would like to reintroduce you to Granbury Solutions:

This could give us a list of people, across the country who run Pizza shops, and fuck/sell children on the side. A list of around a couple hundred. I am not starting with the conclusion that Granbury Solutions, specifically their company Thr!ve, create cryptographic solutions for human trafficking. I am starting with the observation that the language on the website does not add up, just as we found in the emails of John Faggot. Let me show you.

archive.is/AudIS archive.is/vXbr1 archive.is/4YsXC archive.is/m0rdL#selection-951.0-951.104 archive.is/p8qfQ#selection-1523.255-1523.351 archive.is/KfIxn archive.is/vbt2A archive.is/Mtwmo archive.is/Z17vp archive.is/h35Ly archive.is/WBpoY archive.is/qpnQ6 archive.is/qpnQ6

Here are select quotes:

One does not need to track expected coupons

In a Pizza company it is not necessary to have security in deciding which employee will drop off pizza(s)

One does not need a POS company to notify you to order pizza. This would annoy the fuck out of customers.

Maybe someone can clarify this one. What are "surprise and delight" rewards.

You do not need to stalk your customers. This appears to be measures to conduct a light background check on who is ordering, hoping it is not a cop.

The symbolism of Pizza, and why the occult use it, can be explained to you by our friend 17Stormy17. He will show you how Pizza is tied to the moon, and what the symbolism of the Illuminati triangle really depicts. The raping of God for his power, in the eyes of the Jew/satanist. Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3XoojtUkU
Watch the rest of his channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

axispizza.com/
archive.is/CbpMU
archive.is/YmgCJ
archive.is/9hgZZ
archive.is/L0edh
archive.is/RNdWm
archive.is/WYLwJ
smallbusiness.chron.com/companies-track-coupons-were-redeemed-75938.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shameless Plug
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071007114839AAkKwz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This needs more digging. Perhaps their website has some vulnerabilities?

bump

Its worth a shot but if they provide cryptographic solutions to pedos then they are likely tech literate. OpSec is their whole business model, you would have greater success infiltrating or posing as a client to get incriminating information.

In before this thread is deleted too by our loyal and trustworthy mods.

:(

This whole redditgate operation is fucking terrible and I feel all this is turning into one giant counter intelligence piece.

For example, you already have your predetermined conclusions. Despite there not being any hard good evidence you are for sure certain that many of these pizza shops are involved with the sex trade. And while some of them may actually be your wide view scope is going to get you shilled into oblivion and mislead.

Can you fucking read?

Go hang yourself.

To me this looks like a company aiming to pool resources and leverage analytics to slightly increase profits. Doesn't look suspicious when the same strategy is done throughout the business world. You claim that emails would be annoying, but they wouldn't do it unless it were effective, and by now they must have enough data to judge when it will be effective (both in terms of timing and customer profiling), and that's enough to increase profits.

It sure feels creepy that something as simple as ordering a pizza involves getting your social media and internet footprints scraped, but if any % increase in profit can be made in altering customer interactions based on profiling, it will be done in our age.

shit seems like a slide thread tbqh famalam

Americans love pizza joints and shitty software companies exist everywhere. I've worked in too many pizza restaurants and lemme tell ya the one crime I knew was 100% going down was illegal sports gambling. The pizza shop was a front for the owner and most of the local cops, detectives, State's Attorneys, and a local judge were placing bets on the regular. He was prolly into some other shady shit also but never any kids. That being said I think you're more likely to find money laundering fronts digging around shitty pizza joints than anything else. Not saying the sick fucks don't exist but this may or may not be smoke for what MIGHT be a fire. Proceed if you really don't have anything else better to do.

Why not have this open for discussion, so that we can INVESTIGATE if there is anything here. NOBODY HAS ANY "PREDETERMINED CONCLUSIONS", YOU FUCKING JEW.

Read around on the website if you want to. IF NOT. FUCK OFF, and let people who are interested take a look.

I don't have anything else better to do. I know that there are real pizza joints.

Yeah but OP ends it there and does not explain exactly how the language in the website is suspicious

Why don't you actually work before posting shit like this up?

Delete it, and I am taking it to Gab.ai, and leaving this place forever. Fucking JIDF Freemasons.

Huh. Same morning the PG thread gets deleted the userbase of Holla Forums suddenly is skeptical of PG related things. What a cohencidence.

And by that I mean find some fucking goddamned decent telling words. At least.

NYPA applies still

The Marc Pincus thread is still up.

Here is one of the Restaurants that they had a contract with.

*axispizza.com/

Listen to the duplicate videos on their webpage from 2005, and notice how they markedly mispronounce "axis" to say "access".

Anything ever turn up with Nancy Pelosi and Goat Hill Pizza?

How does that excuse or remedy the deletion of the main thread in any way? Explain yourself.

the whole alefantis/comet ping pong thing is probably a really good psyop, hell at this point anything with a hashtag should be considered one, or lower people being exposed and then the media flush happens

You know how you can find real actual evidence for this?

Try to order a pizza. Then report it if anything does come out of it. But you won't do it, I bet you'll sit here just spewing links.

It doesn't nigger I'm just pointing out the fucking topic isn't entirely scoured from the board.

Why don't you go make a new pizzagate thread instead of bitching like a kike

Fuck it. So much noise. I really hope that you're a Jew/paid shill. If you are a real person who thinks that CPP/JA is a really good psyops, you're retarded

If you think this conspiracy is real and don't realize the connections involved to intelligence agencies capable of media control and cover up, you're retarded.

Literally the first time in all my years on this board that ive been spoken to poorly. I doubt you're white.

Sure is alphabet in this thread.

In my experience the one place I worked that was a front for money laundering their transactions were always cash. No checks or CC's accepted whatsoever. Might be a clue they're cooking the books if some anons were to call up and ask about payment options.

Also this is a really defeatist attitude, there's only been 22 posts here. You suck.

CIAnigger get out

Are you incapable of real investigation

It seems direct marketing kikery. They don't care about cops, rather, the amount of shekels they can take from you while trying to drag you into it to earn shekels for the higher ups in the chain.

Good point.

dubs confirms

Get the fuck out.

have you looked into any of it recently, or are you just reiterating second-hand opinions? weve gotten a bit past just creepy twitter photos. if it was a distraction, it was a VERY VERY bad one. tons of people who would have never given a fuck, or even known about it, are up in arms about this. it isnt just an alex jonestein thing anymore. "elite satanic pedophile cult" is becoming a common household phrase. my fucking mother who doesnt even know how to internets was asking me about it. if it was a psyop, yall should go back and reread your playbook. youre fucking up really bad

If you go onto google play, and read the reviews, most of the apps don't even work. It's not that fucking hard to make an app to organize actual pizza-food deliver, if that's what they're doing.

You'll never be white.

(checked)
he's just a disinfo agent or a newfag regurgitating opinions, don't bother responding

Well then fucking post the goddamned shit. And don't make me fucking go to voat.

Do you have names, locations, and organizations? Have you been tracing the money? Have you looked at companies and organizations investors?

No more twitter caps if you're serious. No more 'but they said pizza'. Do some real work and make it seem like this is something worthwhile looking into.

sorry. meant to sage. just dont want anyone who just got here to think that the general consensus here is that CPP is a psyop. we need eyes and brains on this. every single person working on it is important.

archive.is/CbpMU

>Doesn't work As soon as you load the app, it stays stuck on "checking for updates.." and won't do anything else. Pointless.

checking those wonderful digits

every app is full of comments like that, let's not jump to conclusions

We are not jumping to conclusions! I am just pointing out that the apps have terrible reviews. All of them. Why would people keep hiring someone who cannot design an simple app? What explanations do you think are possible?

Like in the thread that was just deleted?

The chutzpah of you fucking kikes…

stop direct linking you fucking morons

and use more than one archive ffs

did you just show up fucking yesterday?
pizzagate threads have been on the frontpage here for half a year.
go to the fucking pizzagate thread and thread archives faggot. the (((cohencidences))) are too numerous for anyone to explain in a single post. im not here to spoonfeed you. im just here to keep you from spreading your fucking lies faggot.

yes and you'd know all that if you weren't either leftypozz of cointel

The same thread that had archives of all the other threads that you should've copied to text if you were serious about this? Yeah that thread.

archive.is/YmgCJ

Give me a list of archive websites to use.

I almost don't want to tell you we have post IDs here, but I demand a higher quality of shill. Improve yourself so you can be a worthy opponent to make Holla Forums strong.

he's astroturfing hard in this thread
I think he forgot about the IDs

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you are outnumbered here. youre message is weak. your attempts to divide and conquer are weak. your attempts to blend in are weak. everything about you displays weakness. your time would be better spent on a forum with other weaklings. maybe then your pathetic attempts at subversion will work.

My fucking ID has ACE in it. You think you can shill me?

You're retards for direct linking and you're retards for not using more than one archive. You're also retards if you never saved any of the OP texts from pizzagate threads.

If you're serious about this I expect some goddamned dedication.

Like I said before, call and fucking order a pizza. Do some goddamned work. If something is suspicious then fucking report it. Pussyfooting around twitter caps is not an option.

HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Too fucking rich. Who the hell do these Jews even pay?

You're still not white.

And no point posting a new PG thread until we know if it will be deleted. You know perfectly well you're creating a straw man.

Fun fact: There are 3 pizzagate threads up right now, 4 including this one.

archive.is/YmgCJ

The day of reckoning is coming my conniving Jewish animals. The ovens will be-a-bustling.

Much less fun fact: the main one was fucking deleted you fucking parasite kike.

Gas yourself.

Please leave.

And once again

All threads will be pizzagate threads for the next 4-5 years. Just like gamergate before it, some people refuse to acknowledge that maybe - just maybe - it's time to let it go. Spergs will go on and on, repeating the same things over and over again with the solid belief that, "If I just say it one more time, the world will bend to my will."

It's just how it works and if you're not sperging constantly about it, then you're part of the conspiracy. Some rides genuinely never end. There've been people arguing Mac v PC since 1985 and it shows no sign of slowing.

archive.is/9hgZZ

DOESN'T IT FEEL NICE TO REALLY BUST PIZZAGATE ALL THE WAY OPEN

Gamergate

The fuck? Fuck off Jew.

Gas yourself

I blame this on reddit and cuckchan.

The truth of this matter is the people involved are busy selling kids on the deep web and through encrypted intelligence agency sponsored channels. Anyone that does operate openly on the clearnet is low enough on the totem pole to let go without exposing the global ring.

archive.is/L0edh

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR. KRABS?

Hey Guys. Let's go and make a bunch of useless applications!

archive.is/RNdWm

Have you found that magical hidden basement in Comet PingPong yet? You know, the thing that started this whole shit fest?

Nobody gives a fuck about magical basements. Go gas yourself.

you are showing how little you know of both gamergate and pizzagate. do they even brief you before they send you over here? or do they just tell you to fucking wing it?

elite pedo ring isnt a new idea. people have been saying it for years. but they didnt have the internet. and now all the shit thats been done is in plain sight and its going to come back to bite you in the ass. hard. hows it feel agent moishe?

You say that NOW because you were proven wrong.

Just fuck off and die.

archive.is/WYLwJ

Can YOU spot the PEDOCODE??????????????

Yeah yeah … every restaurant that sells pizza is a pedo den. That's pretty much all pizzagate is anymore. Even mention of the word "pizza" is enough to send you idiots into a tizzy of apoplexy.

I'm just here to make fun of you spergs.

Go to the "order online" section of any of these restaurants. All of them link you to letsget .net

There, you can login with your email (or Facebook). This allows Granbury solutions to quote on quote:

"When a customer enrolls with their email address, we'll scour the internet to find out everything we can about them and supplement their profile with publicly available photos, contact information, and more. From Facebook to Instagram to Twitter, you'll find out how many followers they have and what their Klout score is - all valuable information to help you segment and appeal to your customers."

Why would they want to see the instagram profiles of those who order? Why would they need your address before you can see the menu?

Pizzagate is a slide from the fact that Dyncorp, the CIA and PMCs actively participate in trafficking children. They would rather focus you on pizza shops.

So every pizza shop is a pedophile stop now? It’d be better to focus on the ones we have evidence about. And someone needs to investigate droop mountain in West Virginia

Of course. Because it's not like Pizza was literally created to reference Horus, and the impregnation of the moon disk, with the sun. The semen on the moon. The cheese on the Pizza. The pizza pan.

The entire food is made to reference, and for the distribution of children.

/watch?v=7u3XoojtUkU

Leave, and then promptly gas yourself.

Not all Pizza joints are for pedos. But Pizza was made by the Pedos.

You know perfectly well that PG has always been about CIA/Mossad organ trafficking and blackmail of politicians using underage sex. A heavy effort was made at the beginning to both name the scandal pizzagate and to have it focus on one single pizza parlor mentioned in the emails. This was always emphasized in the hope that the CIA's bread and butter would be ignored or overlooked. This strategy was identified and subverted by Holla Forums, and now, despite efforts to continue framing things around a single fall guy and a pizza shop, we continue to follow the money.

You are an incompetent monster defending the worst crimes ever committed. You will hang soon. Kek.

hang? XD
These guys go in the ovens. They fucked up when they made up the holohoax, because they gave us one of the best ideas in the world.

Ovens are inefficient. It's what redpilled me on that issue in the first place. Odin likes nooses. Personally I would prefer beheadings, but the Freemasons have rubbed their dicks all over the symbolism of beheadings so now I don't want to touch 'em.

The point is killing baby raping satanists. We can flip a coin on how.

i know exactly what youre here for kike. youre here to try and get some of our autists off of you and your masters backs. but its not going to work. your faggotry might get you somewhere on halfchan. but we arent on halfchan anymore

Checked, and agreed.

I am partial to giving them free helicopter rides. Or perhaps do it the old fashioned way and feed them to lions.

No, I won't. There is no "soon". There is only (((soon))). You have no plan, no ideas. You have only a wishful hope that you're not even strong enough to implement yourself. I will live to be a very old man, making fun of you spergs until the day I die.

LARPers are the best spergs.

Lol. I like the video XD

You keep thinking that, Shlomo. It's gotten you this far.

(chKeKed) trips 'o truth

a simple app*

bump

I didn't want to correct your spelling.
I think you may be on to something here user. If you could get a list of the security firms clients…
>mfw I once had a job delivering pizza, the shop owner dealt weed on the side, only certain drivers delivered to special customers.
All of the quirks you describe in the app and wording of the security firm's website could be passed off as small errors but when viewed with an eye towards a criminal operation it certainly has the right odor to be just what you surmise.

I will do considerably more research on this in the future. It'll be nice to have a hefty list of who needs hanging when we own our country again.

This is fucking retarded OP. None of this language or behavior is in any way obscure or suspicious. Companies mine a ton of data about their customers, if you're really just finding out about this I really don't know what to tell you. When you get coupons, menus, and catalogs in the mail, do you really think these companies just send those materials to every house? There is a lot of effort put into segmenting customers and delivering targeted advertisement, from department stores to restaurants and everything in between.
Like I said, most companies track everything. You should do some reading on the subject, you might be interested by how vast and technically refined the industry is.
It is when your employees are teenage niggers and get paid commission based on their deliveries.
Domino's does it, grubhub does it, taco bell does it.. If you have an app on your phone that orders food, it will probably periodically send you push notifications to alert you about sales, deals or just reminders to buy more food. It's a sad state of affairs but this is completely normal. Are you telling me you've never got junk email reminding you about the existence of something you've ordered?
This is standard industry parlance. In marketing theory, there is a distinction drawn between the scale of satisfaction/unsatisfaction and delight/annoyance. "Satisfying" customers refers to giving them things they expect to receive, such as a timely delivery, a clean table, a standard product, etc. "Delighting" customers refers to giving them things they do not expect to receive, such as a free soda that was not advertised, extra food they did not order, or other things of that nature. Research shows that these emotional reactions arise from completely different experiences and services, and that delivering a maximally "satisfying" experience is less of a driver of repeat service and word-of-mouth promotion than delivering "delighting" services such as free food or unexpected out-of-the-way favors.
Again, you'd be surprised. The amount of datamining that the average corporation engages in these days verges on dystopian, but unfortunately, it's normal. Segmenting customers into groups and ranking them in a matrix of "likelihood to purchase again" vs "average amount likely spent per visit" based on their demographics, interests, and past purchasing behavior allows businesses to prioritize the aforementioned coupons and free shit to people who are the most likely to spend a lot of money at the business over their lifetime. Niggers who are likely to go to restaurants, order a small amount of food, complain to get their order remade after they've eaten half of it and loiter around all day are not sent promotional materials because it is not marginally profitable for the restaurant to have them in the store.

SAGE

And what are you gonna do, faggot? Cry on Holla Forums? "Wait" for the DoTR? Beg Holla Forums to give you redpilled literature and vidya?

Yeah, that's what you'll do.

What does it mean to track a coupon?

Heh.

(chKeKed)
do the research and then get it to Trump

I believe that Podesta and the Comet Pingpong people are pedophiles and they used "pizza" in their digital correspondence as a codeword….

..but what reason is there to cast aspersions on pizza shop owners all across the country? That's the part of this I don't get. Some corporation overselling their POS system to pizzashop owners doesn't cut the mustard for me.

this thread is thick with shills lol

Good find OP

They need to be able to know which coupons are being redeemed. Consider this:
I want to be able to know which addresses those 1000 redeemed coupons were mailed to, because I can continue advertising to them and get repeat business. For the other 9,000, I can choose to either send them another coupon to see if it gets redeemed, or I can send them to new houses and try to gain other customers. But I want to make sure that the 1,000 who came to my business originally get a new set of coupons so that they become repeat customers.

That's what "tracking coupons" means. It's not secret code language for child delivery.

smallbusiness.chron.com/companies-track-coupons-were-redeemed-75938.html

Companies like to know which coupons are being redeemed, what sort of purchases they are involved with, etc. Suppose a company mails out coupons and also puts coupons in fliers they hand out. Which coupons generate the most business? The business owner wants to know that. Obviously you could make the coupons different so that you can tell just by looking at them, which is how many businesses do it. But if you want more precise metrics or want a system that scales further, integrating it into your POS system is a logical option.

Successful small business owners are often as autistic as an RPG player. Trying to min-max everything, keeping all the data they can in their spreadsheets to make sure they're doing the best they can. There is an entire industry built around catering to small business owners like this. Businesses that sell business tools and services to other businesses. And just as small business owners use sly marketting to increase sales, so do businesses that service business owners. Hence the exaggerated or overstated claims of corporations like the one OP is talking about. They're trying to make their product seem really great and really important, so that pizza shop owners will decide they need it.

leftypozz sodomites need to go back

Exactly right.

Coupons issued digitally are tracked and numbered by code to prevent duplication, facilitate the easy application of the coupon's value to an order total, and to collect statistical information such as what demographics and specific customers are more likely to use them and how long the average customer waits before using them. In the previous days of untracked paper coupons, it was possible to photocopy them and essentially own an unlimited supply if you were unscrupulous enough. Branches of corporate restaurants also had to collect these coupons in a box and redeem them to headquarters at the end of each month which tied up their liquidity and made them more annoying to manage. With a "tracked" digital coupon, a branch or franchise can choose to issue a number of coupons at their own discretion which are automatically counted against a quota set by the national or regional campaign guidelines, and upon usage the store can be immediately redeemed the balance instead of having to wait.

I'm not a shill, newfriend. Please read my posts and feel free to respond critically to my analysis if you disagree, but I work in this industry and I can say with a very high certainty that there is nothing out of the ordinary about this company, its business model, or the wording used on its site. At best, this thread is wasting the board's time and resources on something completely unsubstantiated and mundane. While I encourage more posters to bring their ideas and leads here, the flip side of "bouncing things off the wall" is knowing when to accept a false alarm.

leads will be followed up on you concern-trolling filthy kike

control your cash.

for their pizza restaurant is “How do I order a ½ and ½
pizza?” It should be quick and easy to place the order,
modify either half and add elements to the whole pizza.
But beyond the ordering process, a truly pizza-specific
POS system should give you flexibility. Do you offer just
½ & ½ or also 1/3 and ¼ pizzas? How do you price your
fractional pizzas – most expensive half, average price?
Can you exclude sizes, so that personal pizzas are not
created in fractionals?

Ask yourself. Is everyone's first question about delivery software for a Pizza company, really "Can I order 1/4 or 1/2 split pizzas?"

I had to put in a fake name, email, and address to get the attached infographic (wtf?).

I don't think this will turn up anything but keep going
If you actually find anything then post on the main thread, no reason to make another one

Please find one of their apps that works, if you are going to claim that you see nothing out of the ordinary. Why would they pump out malfunctioning applications that do not even start?

The only people in this thread who think there are leads are those who are unfamiliar with the operation of small businesses. You guys should be focusing on spreading public awareness of Epstein's island and the Clinton/Epstien connections but instead you're chasing pizza shop owners in bumbfuck Kansas who logically have fuck all to do with any sort of DC pedophile ring, and for which the only evidence to the contrary is "they sell pizza" and "I don't understand the purpose of tracking coupons".

What do you think "here's our shameless plug" could mean?

Why would child traffickers pump out malfunctioning applications that do not even start?

No really. Do you honestly think that it is ordinary to state that someone's first question about a Pizza POS is about "ordering 1/2-1/2 split toppings pizza's". That happens in 1% of orders. Are you just going to chalk it up to sarcasm?

Do you know what a split pizza means in the pedo-language. What do you think the global intelligence file email where they discussed "thinly dividing" a piece of pizza meant?

"Shameless plug" means that somebody is shilling something shamelessly.

…This isn't exactly obscure internet terminology: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shameless Plug

Did i Tag you and call you a shill? I didn't, but there is no shortage of blue pill shills like yourself, now that you mention it ((((nothing to see here move alone)))) sage

Because they are not used to order Pizza. You may need to have a separate application to open up the "market". You may need to have a cryptographic key entered as the username (it takes 100 character emails).

Yes, bragging about the versatility of their software is normal. No business owner wants software that restricts their established business model. The company overstating the importance of one of their product features is also normal.

That's not bragging. Do you think that it is the "first" question that someone would have about their software?

where did you find sarcasm in my post? I'm convinced you're at least moderately retarded now

I don't know, fucker, I never ordered pizza online

Gas yourself

kek, get out already
we have enough to jail people for the next 8 years, we don't need confirmation bias bullshit

Gas yourself

Get the fuck off of my thread if you think it is confirmation bias.

And they would do this instead of simply setting up a private forum online… why? Your speculative explanation is far less plausible than
>"they sell a shitty product to a target audience people who make pizzas who is easy to rip off in this domain technology.''

My local pizza shop has a really awful website. They didn't make it themselves, their domain name redirects to a busted ass subdomain of some company that "specializes" in making online ordering websites for restaurants. I've tried to use it a handful of times, and only once did it work. Does that mean they're raping children in the back room? Or, possibly, does that mean this pizza shop was approached by a slick salesman who offered them a questionable product at the right price? The guy makes pizza and wings, not websites. He knows fuck all about websites. The vast majority of his business is walkins and phone orders, that's just human to human interaction, he understands that. Websites? He makes pizza and talks with people, he doesn't understand websites.

Is the first thing a used car saleman tells you about his cars the first thing you want to know about his cars? No, of course not. Marketing isn't about informing the customer.

There's a RFID chip in the walnut sauce.

What does it mean for the coupon to be expected?

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071007114839AAkKwz8

statement about any product, service or item for sale, etc. It is distinguished from regularly bought and aid for legal advertising, under current regulations good or bad.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is it a common phrase?

When I say that it is freemasonic, I mean that it is freemasonic. It was "introduced" to the American and Canadian population. It is Jewish, and highly symbolic to them.

This comment just confirms my suspiscion that you are attacking pizza shop operators because you've become paranoid about pizza itself. This is no longer about Epstein and Podesta to you, you're on some sort of insane anti-wop crusade.

p-please moloch kill me soon

Didn't the Vault 7 leaks reveal that (((they))) have the capability to direct traffic to different sites based on a certificate? Like if user goes to a honeypot, we get tracked. But if (((someone))) with a special certificate goes to the same website, they see the real website. Couldn't this be done with an app? How could we find out? Would it be in the source code? Just throwing ideas out there, but "app doesn't work" seems like it could work in this manner.

You're excluding the possibility that Pizza was invented for this very symbolic purpose.