NEBRASKA DEMOCRATIC PARTY DISTRIBUTING VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS TO NEWLY ARRIVING RAPEFUGEES

>Jane Kleeb, the Nebraska Democratic Party leader, said that as part of a meeting on March 18, staff donated about 50 baskets of items to Lutheran Family Services and the Refugee Empowerment Center. Along with baby formula, flatware and dishware, the party included voter registration forms and letters from Kleeb explaining what it means to be a Democrat.

www.omaha.com/news/politics/nebraska-democratic-party-draws-fire-for-putting-voter-registration-forms/article_251dda96-78e3-5be6-8ed0-98e33c13dadd.html

archive.fo/JeOZM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bold_Nebraska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProgressNow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Huttner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arshad_Hasan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Boyd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Blades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Polis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polis_Schutz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Trimpa
twitter.com/ArashMosaleh
linkedin.com/in/arash-mosaleh-73b93514
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tides_(organization)#The_Advocacy_Fund
tides.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drummond_Pike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Oakland_freeway_shootout

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After all they do the jobs that nobody else wants to. Like voting democrat.

Not embarrassing at all. Without Soros, the party would have gotten a nice place next to the Whigs in history textbooks.

Fucking bump, at work. You faggots better not let this story slide.

So any Nebraska anons can confirm?

bump

The source article is from the Omaha World Herald, a newspaper owned by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway company. It is left-leaning & anti-Trump. If they have been forced to carry this story, it's factual.

ICE needs more employees

Story has also been reported by local TV news in Omaha, and picked up by the AP as well:
www.ketv.com/article/nebraska-senator-criticizes-voter-forms-in-refugee-baskets/9191029

Yup. Remember that in the media industry, publishing first means you get to dictate the narrative ahead of point. They are pushing it to normalize it, and once a conservative news gets to it, they have already shown the story to the normies with their own sugar-coating, hence, "old news".

It's one of the reasons why reacting to media doesn't work until you get to the facts before them, and why google/youtube/facebook are censoring anyone who gets to the story before those massive media corps.

Excellent. The Democrats will continue to aid us in energizing the right-leaning voter base to show up for anti-immigration candidates in the congressional elections. I just hope thatmore establishment outsiders rise up looking to ally with Trump.

They're doubling down on their madness. This can only be good for us in the long run.

Is Nebraska one of those states getting fucked over by Californian liberals?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Nebraska is 100% republican.

And yet, this shit is happening…

They are desperate for votes, hence the out-in-the-open vote buying. Dems are realizing that they either go full overdrive with europe's plan of bringing in outsiders to vote for them, or they'll be history. Senate, Congress and white house being republican is a brute awakening to the fact that the majority of responsible (read: voting) population can't take with their crap anymore.

They teach this shit in civics classes for citizenship. Perhaps don't waste even more tax money on them when there is already access to this educational material.

I wonder if a kike is making money off the excessive mailers and printing costs.

The only counter I can think of, is the Democracks aren't welcoming refugees, they're welcoming new voters and foreign influence in the state and they're being given welfare and protection as the newest protected class of leeches.

Vote buying and outright fraud.
This should be the new democratic slogan

Fucking Leaf, here. Does that mean we maple Holla Forumsacks can waltz down there and start voting in your elections as well? Or is that honor reserved only for the noble rapist subhumans?

Wait, the US is still taking refugees?

It's even more unfortunate that people will sell out their country and race for money they won't live long enough to spend.

No, it's not. Approximately 50% of the state population lives in Omaha, which is decidedly purple (often having democrats in control city government). Furthermore, the Omaha district famously cast a vote for Obama in the 2008 electoral college, and it would have cast one for shillary in 2016 if the Nebraska GOP hadn't gerrymandered the Omaha district after the 2010 census.

During the eve of the God-Emperor's victory, national news larped briefly about the Omaha district potentially casting the 270th vote and deciding the election for hillary. But then her chances of even attaining a close election were quickly shot to hell. What a glorious night.

user, the most powerful country in the world does not require IDs or any sort of identification for the voters to vote.

This alone is the biggest fraud ever in the world of politics.

Grants from the government and private foundations are a great source of shekels for NGOs and churches. They'll never stop.

This must explain Sessions being at the Press Briefing today.

Bitch, please.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska

All republican.

It doesn't matter if the majority of the population is in Omaha. The vote is districtal. This is key for USA not being a democrat hellhole. Republicans are corporate shills, but at least they don't have the audacity of imploding their voter base by pushing (((progressiveness))).

Yes. All of the EO's that Trump has signed with the travel ban, also included refugee wording.

Shit's fucked.

The US House rep for the Omaha district was a pozzed Democrat with a long history of advancing anti-RKBA legislation in the state legislature prior to going to the US House in 2014. He closely lost reelection in 2016 thanks to Trump conferring downticket advantage to the GOP challenger.

Omaha is pozzed in terms of local laws, with shit like gun registration, pozzed in terms of these rapefugee centers for Somalis, and there is a vocal segment that takes pride in the "accomplishment" of making Nebraska one of the leading states in the country for importing rapefugees (per capita).

Roughly a third of Nebraska voted for Hillary. The more south east you go, the more liberal it becomes. But it is still majority Republican.

Consider this:

Would it be better, or worse, if the democrats were in power?

Then access the situation further on.

I don't live in Nebrask, I live in SoCal. So, from inference, it would be worse. Do you know what it's like going out, and not seeing ANY white people? Let me tell you, user, I don't live in America, I live in Mexico, or China, or the Middle East, depending on where I am.

It's horrible. And I'm the only one that see's what's going on.

God, I wish I had gone to huntington beach and met some fellow natzees

But who are these Democrats? Are they suicidal scandinavians a la Minnesota, or subversive California transplants?

This is a non sequitur from our discussion, which arose due to your false/misleading claim:

Omaha is always on the verge of once again falling under the control of the Democrats, and goes for long stretches where it actually *is* under Dem control.

Thanks to Omaha, the Nebraska unicam likes to larp that they are a blue state, e.g. by banning capital punishment last year (overridong the GOP governor's veto) and requiring a voter initiative to reinstate the death penalty. This is the reason that Nebraska was about the last nominally-red state to pass legal CCW, and is the reason the CCW law is still gimped. North Omaha apes like it's little Chicago in terms of gangs and shootings.

I feel for you, user. Can you escape? My point is not that Nebraska is the worst, but that there are powerful elements here who want to turn it into a hellhole like yours.

Correct.
Yes, and they aren't equally distributed, which is why Trump only won the gerrymandered Omaha district by ~6,000 votes (2%).

How is it a non-sequitur? We're not discussing how bad things are, I made a point in that the people in Nebraska did the right thing by choosing the lesser of two evils, which is what you should always do in political elections.

I'm not making judgements on the state itself; from what I've saw, however, democrat states are worse off, in general, than republican ones. It doesn't mean everything is perfect in red states, it's simply a point in where you have two parties to choose from in an election, and the one which fucks you over less should always have the lead for the betterment of your people.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb

> As for issues, Bold Nebraska hopes to help sink a voter photo identification bill that is awaiting debate on the floor of the Legislature when senators return in January.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bold_Nebraska

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProgressNow

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Huttner

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arshad_Hasan

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Boyd
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Blades

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Alliance

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Polis
> Polis is the first openly gay parent in Congress.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polis_Schutz

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Trimpa
> twitter.com/ArashMosaleh
> linkedin.com/in/arash-mosaleh-73b93514

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tides_(organization)#The_Advocacy_Fund

Tides has received at least $3.5 million from financier and political activist George Soros.

> In the 2012 election cycle, the Advocacy Fund gave $11.5 million to 501(c)(4) organizations, including $2 million to the League of Conservation Voters, $1.8 million to America Votes and $1.3 million to the Center for Community Change.

> tides.org/

So, in conclusion: Its a bunch of Jews, fags, Jewish fags, cat-ladies and cuckolds colluding to further degrade our society.

When are we going to start putting an end to these "people"?

Oh, almost forgot this bit.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drummond_Pike

As you may know, a coordinated advertiser boycott by Media Matters and Color of Change, an online civil rights group, has caused Glenn Beck's Fox News show to lose over 100 sponsors. Despite the campaign's success, Fox insists it has had no impact on the channel's profitability because the overall demand for advertisements on Fox has remained stable. Companies are still paying to advertise on Fox News, but their ads are simply moved to a different time of day. Thus, businesses that pay to broadcast commercials on Fox News are subsidizing Glenn Beck's television show by continuing to pump money into the network. It has become clear that the only way to stop supporting Beck is to stop supporting Fox News.

I respectfully request that you bring this matter of your company's sponsorship of hate speech leading to violence to the attention of your fellow directors as soon as possible. I believe no responsible company should advertise on Fox News due to its recent and on-going deplorable conduct.

While we may agree to disagree about the role our citizens and our government should play in promoting social justice and the common good, there should be no disagreement about what constitutes integrity and professionalism and responsibility in discourse – even when allowing for and encouraging contending diverse opinions intelligently argued. This is not a partisan issue. It's an American issue. No one, left, right or center, wants to see another Oklahoma City.

The next "assassin" may succeed, and if so, there will be blood on many hands. The choice is yours. Please join my call to do the right thing in this regard and put Fox News at arm's length from your company by halting your advertising with them.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Oakland_freeway_shootout

There are plenty of faggot libtards in Omaha and Lincoln. There are a shit ton of niggers in Omaha as well. Lincoln is a college town as well so that just adds to the faggotry. UNL just has recently banned two frats for "alcohol abuse" and "harassing" some blue haired titcow during one of the woman's marches. Pretty sure the real reason they banned at least one of the frats was because they had MAGA banners in the front of the frat house.

tl;dr the faggot libshits have infiltrated every metro area in this country.

Nebraska user here, can confirm. Lot of shitskin muslims in Lincoln in the past couple of years, too.

The midwest as a whole has been heavily infiltrated in the metropolitan zones, like the rest of the nation.

As it stands, every single US city deserves obliteration, and very-little of value would be lost in such transpiring.

True. I saw a dox thread a few months back on Antifa, and a lot of them go to MCC in Omaha. We Nebraskans need to organize to push them out, before it's too late. Even Bellevue is being infiltrated at this point, I've seen more nigger families than ever in these past few years.

dubs of truth, I've seen more and more hijabs each year. Absolutely disgusting.

I remember seeing a thread like that during the time that the TRS doxing was going on. Lots of ANTIFA cucks in Omaha.

PEOPLE CAN USE A GOVERNMENT ID INSTEAD IF A DRIVERS LICENSE YOU STUPID CUNT

Nice.

Fucking hypocrites

I have some baby formula i'd like to donate.

nice joke, 1965 Immigration Act has gotta go before whites are allowed into the U.S. again.

Omaha is full of over compensating liberals that need to be put in their place. Lincoln is shit too. People seem impossible to red pill here and I've actually seen people get "blue pilled".

now i want to feed the baby formula to you.

See, this is why leftist parties need to be b& from all nations. They wreck nations by purposely eviscerating it so their biological filth invades and votes for them as a slave base at the expense of good civilisation.

Any right-wing party allowing immigrants is completely fucking retarded voting for their own ouster and death.

Save it for your wife's son.

Nothing hypocritical about it at all.

It's disgusting, obvious that she's trying to import more voters, and if it isn't illegal, it should be, but it's perfectly consistent with her repugnant worldview and goals.

What pisses me off most is that there are still refugees coming to America. Trump should defund the refugee resettlement program.

He tried.

I think it's pretty hypocritical to bitch about "preventing" older registered voters from voting and then providing non-citizens with voter registration forms. I mean in one breath she is calling for fair voting rights and in the next clearly advocating for illegal voter fraud. Pretty contradicting.

Only if you believe she actually gives a shit about older registered voters and isn't just using that as a more palatable cover story.

She's a democratic party leader. Any time a democrat talks about "fair voting rights" they mean voter fraud. Repugnant, but consistent.

It depends on one's perspective. From a normie perspective, the narrative being pushed by the left & lugenpresse is that voter ID is completely unnecessary to protect the integrity of the vote & that voter fraud is a "conspiracy theory". Therefore this juxtaposition of the official narrative with the Dems providing voter registration for noncitizens represents a challenge to the internal consistency of their position. That is to say, hypocrisy.

Correct. This is *not* hypocritical from the Dem perspective, because their official narrative about voter ID is an overt lie.

Wouldn't be better for her to go ask the homeless people to vote?

It wouldn't take much (a few thousand votes) to flip Omaha's congressional rep, the electoral vote that went to Trump, the mayor & rest of the city government back to Democrat.

She's a clever girl, choosing to distribute these "practice" registration forms in Omaha. Never commit the error of underestimating the enemy's intelligence.

Have a bump.

She made democracy look like a joke.

Democracy is a joke.

That's the real problem. These shitskins need to be sent back after the travel ban kikery gets sorted.

Anyways, here's video evidence of voter fraud from this kikess in embedded related. From her own mouth at timestamp 2:20

And bingo was his name-o.

This is not out of the ordinary for the leeches that are "Lutheran Family Services", no matter where they are.

Wut? drivers license should last for 20 years

bamp

I can't believe the liberal left is so brazen. Then again, I remember the video right before the election where Obama encouraged illegals to go vote. It just goes to show that they know their allegation that "voter fraud doesn't exist" is a lie. So much so they even forget that regular people still have a problem with noncitizens voting fraudulently.

Also:
Vertical video. Why am I not surprised?

Apparently, all that is happening is "corrective action". As in, nothing.

Sauce:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/corrective-action-sought-dems-offered-voter-registration-forms-refugees/

They've been getting away with it for so long, and by it I mean every conceivable crime, they just give zero fucks and the thought or worry of consequence never enters their mind. (((They))) do everything in the open, and even their proxies couldn't give a toss. From the top down, they all feel untouchable and act the part.

It's about what I expected.

ye Mudslimes are taking over Lincoln and Omaha. When I was growing up this place was a white utopia.