South Texas woman kidnapped by illegal alien she fed for 3 days, officials say

>Shorty after he bound the woman's feet and hands and forced her into a car on Wednesday in Dimmit County, she was able to escape, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection [archive.is/OgsRh].
archive.is/zmtDd [www.dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2017/03/26/woman-escapes-attempted-abduction-unauthorized-immigrant-helping-south-texas]

See, this is what happens when you feed stray animals. Morons.

And that's why california transplants aka SHAG CARPETBAGGERS should be shot on sight.

More like Dimwit County, amiright?

They're not saying it but you know it happened in spades; Rape.

Think the cunt got redpilled or is the brainwashing terminal?

What would she get redpilled by, I'm sure this was just an isolated incident. ;^)

Was about to post it.

Dumbass should have listened to the emperor.no sympathy for this woman

Doubt it since she fed him to begin with. I think the people who could be convinced wouldnt have bothered to feed them in the first place.

Wrong. There are plenty of anons here, including myself, who were not so long ago pro (((diversity))) cucks.

Thank you for posting that; the thread needed it.

What's the problem? Deserved it

Pity she didn't die.

Eat the guac, you're off the clock
Feed a spic, you're getting the dick
Help a beaner, get more than a misdemeanor
Assist a Mexican? You're getting rekt, son.

I prefer guac - Glock

Cucktianity not even once

Sounds normal to me.

Matthew 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Keep trying, schlomo.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Also, pic related is for anons to use in redpilling efforts.

Fuck off kike.

Underrated post. As a southerner, nothing sickens me as much as carpet baggers. Not the niggers. Not the beaners. But the carpet baggers who enable them. Going to HEB and hearing dipshits shouting with northeast accents, or worse, fully cucked out California hipsters just makes me want to go postal. Not just because they're obnoxious, but because they're turning red counties blue and trying to turn Texas into the shitholes they left behind. Fucking cockroaches.

I forget where I read that, but it's part of their doctrine. Move to red states/cities/counties and turn them blue.

By the way, if you're not spreading your views in any way possible you're wrong.

It's surreal seeing actual "wife's sons" in Texas. Until I began seeing it I always thought the idea of Texas secession was ridiculous.

Listen to Hitler and do your fucking job mods.
Completely unrelated to the job, shitpost, as always.

I meant, "to the thread"

YOU KNEW DAM WELL I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU LET ME IN

TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Give a man a taco and you get raped by Paco

kek approves of your humor. Checked

More like she got redrocket. ifyouknowwadimsayin

Fucking hell I need a Carlos text art because I can't post images on TOR. FTGE.

I fled the north east for the south. Getting here and seeing just how many communist fucks move down here and bring their bullshit was a shot to the gut. Hell I picked a pretty damned good town to move to.

AMERICA YES!

theres a difference between being a pro diversity cuck and being mortally brainwashed.

WEW

White people need a permanent redpill otherwise this shit will happen over and over again in different forms.

Fuck off, jew.

Well and truly checked

That's what happened here in Houston after Hurricane Katrina. It took all of a month before the worst, stupidest, most pathetic trash in New Orleans occupied FEMA housing free of charge and never left. Job recruiters tried to hand them decent jobs, but they all refused because FEMA still gives them free money to this day. So everyone human flees Houston for Cypress, Woodlands, Pasadena, move into their beach houses in Galveston, or lock themselves up in midtown where the buses didn't run.
Then the oil boom happens. Suddenly Houston's suburbs fill up with carpet baggers and local politics shift, resulting in the city making bus routes from the nigger shitholes to the suburbs. Guess who rode the bus into the suburbs? People protested it too. We knew this would happen and we were called racist for it. Niggers are in every corner now and whites just keep moving further and further out. You can't go to Galleria in midtown without some crackhead knocking on your window at a stoplight begging for change, and this is the most gentrified part of town. The suburbs are pretty much on top of the cattle ranches in the countryside now.

CHECKED

we are doomed to repeat such cycles.. its just the way civilization evolves. The main goal needs to be to limit how far the next cycle can go. and the only way to do that is during the current rwds cycle the jews need to be dealt with.

I just moved here from Dallas. What am I in for?

What part of town did you move to?

I'm near Horse Pen Creek, off of highway 6. Also I have no friends here. Where can I go to shitpost with Holla Forumsacks irl?

:^)

You're way out there. It's a lot whiter out that way, to my knowledge, but I haven't been that far northwest in a while. You're not that far from Hotwells Gun Range. That's not a bad place to start, especially on weekends. I've not been able to find too many Holla Forumsacks in the Houston area, though. Most white locals are pretty redpilled, though.
Your nearest ghetto is the Willowbrook area, I think. Gentrified and full of human trash. Big bario right next to it. FEMA housing on the other side of that. Be careful if you go shopping. Lot of great gun stores, there, though.

I know, right? Nah, I just want to know if there's a con or a fair happening soon where some of us might congregate.

There's not a lot, honestly. At least not that I'm aware of. The last thing sort of like that was TRStlemania a month ago, which most people on Holla Forums would not be interested in for obvious reasons. There are gun shows frequently, which tend to become right-wing meet ups. All the various Trump rallies tend to happen in Austin, which is really disappointing. Everyone skips over Houston, I guess because there's so few whites left.

Allright, well that's what I was figuring I'd have to do anyways. Hope anons pick up on my frog whistle. Just hope that I don't look like a fag carrying my card around.

To all of the Texans complaining unless you're in Nigger city on the coast at least you're not in spic-Antonio.

I get a little angrier every day

I fucking miss Game works.

Aren't those the exact same things?

Fancy version with background music, architecture, rapefugees and useful idiots over here.

I fucking hate pahjeets and arabs, why can't they go away?

Because we need diversity, goy.

When the day of the rope comes we need to get rid of the fucking conservatives Christ fags. No amount of love and understanding can get rid of a foreign sub humans genes or instincts.

They should all go away.
if we get rid of them and the niggers, Tarrant County wouldn't have gone blue in the election.

This story is a beautiful illustration of the true relationship between whites and "refugees/ undocumented immigrants". You extent them kindness (welfare, affordable shelter, free food) and how do they repay you? Hog tie you, kidnap you, rape you, murder you, molest your children, drain your nation of resources that could be spent on things for productive whites who contribute to society.

Yeah, kike. Let's forget that it's Atheist/ secular liberals and leftists who are pushing this narrative to accept the entire middle east into Europe and the Anglosphere. While brow beating Christians for not being "Christlike" for voting in the interests of their culture. You're not fooling anyone here.

The archetypal liberal mistake: thinking they can domesticate wild animals just by feeding them.

Same thing happened to my home town. Massive economic boom from the late 90s to mid 2000s.

It's utterly destroyed now. Consumed by the jungle. It was almost entirely white when I was a kid. Now whites are a minority there.

you spelled kike wrong

The same thing happened to my church. Now the pastor is a dyke.

Nonsense. I heard when you feed crocodiles and lions they won't try to eat you or anything. Look what happened in the tale of the Scorpion and the Frog. The frog made it safely across and everything.

I shouldn't be surprised but goddamn, that's pretty much Israeli welfare queen amounts of money. Holly shit.

THat being said I'm surprised this isn't higher. I guess true to Portland form they like to keep the Poz organic and locally grown.

Guarantee you the "woman" was another fucking wetback trying to help a fellow spic.

I used to work in that area of Tejas (oilfield), the entire place might as well be friggin mexico. The only whites are there as cops and border patrol.

Dude fuck off. Who the shit you think built America.

The christian church didn't used to be like this until the kikes subverted them with the peace and love "love the sinner hate the sin" faggotry.

Remove the kike and you'll remove the 99% of the christcuck nonsense and we can get back to Deus Vult the way we used to be.

She should have listened to the president.

"A different name than the Trojan horse, but had the same impact" - President Donald J. Trump

those fuckers deserve it. Pretty sure whites are already a minority in that state. Kind of fucked up that one of the most beautiful states with the best land has to be overun by 5'2" mesitzo goblin people

Oy vey who saw that one coming?

Truth. I used to live in Cinco Ranch.

Now you basically have to get out to Simonton to be able to have your kids have a decent chance to go to a non nigger filled cesspool of a public school………or not being indoctrinated by Jew propaganda.

I grew up in Katy. Katy high is a fucking MS13 filled goddamn gang infested spic shithole now. All because of fucking kikes like Bill White and the nigger Sylvester Turner turning that city into a fucking magnet for every criminal scum and foreign horde wanting to escape the ICE agents and get them their free shit gibs.

It's pathetic. When the day of the Rope occurs that place is going to burn hotter and brighter than the fucking sun.

Weak races flock to gorgeous equatorial and semi-equatorial biomes. Northern europeans didn't become what they are by spending the last 50,000 years or so cavorting naked around pearlescent beaches and stuffing overripe citrus fruits down their gullet.

Finally found grandfather's spotter cards, now I know why the suit is diamonds.

I WAS TRYING TO LEAVE THIS BULLSHIT
Fucking upstate NY was more white than where I am now. God I wish I could find a job paying what I make now in Appalachia or the Ozarks

And likely the only reason the central and south americans ever stacked stones on top of one another unlike the africans is they had to weather the arctic land bridge first to get there. Inuits and the like unfortunately lacking arable land completely and therefore never set up large permanent settlements.

WARNING: DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS.

What the fuck is this cuckold term? ILLEGAL niggers, the term is ILLEGAL.

I can't even begin to imagine life in ice age Europe. Brutal.

That's easy. Go to Northern Canada and Russia to find out the answer however there is no prehistoric animals though so it is less brutal than before.

kek vult.
WELL DESERVED
instant punishment for kiked behaviour.

this video need to be spread

I heard this earlier yesterday. Is this the new euphemism for illegal immigrant? Did someone decided that 'undocumented' was a failed meme?

hmmm

That is what will happen to us if we feed the animals. Never forget the important lesson.

we need more memes from this thread

all the good places will be cucked soon enough.

kek, that was the most entertaining place, too bad they replaced it and the skatepark with a legos memeland and oversized aquarium.

Assist a Mexican? Notify next of kin.

ftfy.