Dead Rising 4 isn't even out and it already looks disappointing

archive.is/oYIFQ

The only things I like for it are the fact that it's probably going to release in time for a Christmas setting, and it'll run on Unreal 4 so there's less of a chance of it running like shit compared to 3.

Not a chance.

I definitely won't be playing this one.

You'd think they'd learn after Quantum Break

You can stop being an autist about W10 and just install Enterprise edition

>New information has emerged that the game will come to Windows 10 PC alongside the Xbox One release as a Windows Store exclusive.

It's practically the kiss of death for this series. Nobody uses that store and there's already a zombie apocalypse mode in GTA 5. This isn't 2006 anymore it's 2016; zombie games are very passé.

Oh and don't forget an online connection as a requirement for installing the game and possibly playing it even if it's single player. People who acquiesce to such absurd demands regarding the loss of privacy or ability to use their own computers get exactly what they deserve.

This video shows what the future holds for single player PC games in the near future. Always online DRM, terrible performance and no mods or configurations possible.

That's a pretty crappy design.

This series history is bizarre when you look at it. Within only 3 games, we got:

1. A serious thriller story with campy gameplay elements

2. A campy story with occasional serious moments, and very campy gameplay

3. A retarded gritty story with so much camp it stops being fun

What the fuck happened

Please don't tell me thats supposed to be Frank West

I don't know whether to praise them or not honestly, since each entry feels like a completely different game. It's a weird comparison, but it honestly reminds me of how weird the direction Far Cry went before it settled on 3's formula for good.

I just hope there's zombies dressed in Santa outfits, or a mall Santa boss fight, that's the only thing that would make me interested in this game.

It may or may not be, we'll just have to wait.

Dead Rising 1 was the only truly good one. I would be more than hapoy with a PC port of the 360 version with the upgrades and extra bosses of the Wii version.

If no Frank West, no buy.

Who the hell am I kidding? No buy anyway. I'm not wasting money on a Bone or "upgrading" to the spyware that is Windows 10.

BRING IN THE GOLDBERG

did Capcom sell the series or something? why is it Xbox exclusive now?

MS is probably funding it, so they got a good excuse to not to waste what little money they got left.

I hope to god they at least do that. I mean its a fucking Christmas setting, what can you possibly do to fuck it up?

I won't be surprised if that was him, not that I don't like him because I like how he was in the first game

I just hope thats not what he looks like because I didn't like how Chuck looked in 3.

I never realized how much Chuck looks like he got Brenden Fraiser's JUST look in OTR

They've got to pander to your shit taste, huh?

In his defense, his daughteru is the only thing that keeps him going in life. Take that away and he'd fuck his life up in a few seconds.

Going too far in the direction 3 went isn't a good thing.

I preferred 3's dark and serious style over the others, though they fucked it up with the out of place overcamp at times. 3 was doing good work though. Zombies were no longer a joke and were extremely dangerous, the country could very well collapse, the psychopaths were done better, and overall the tone was grittier and grimmer.

Did his daughter died in 3?

No, she's still alive. She just left his ass.

I don't disagree with you on the zombie aspect. I just like the way it was handled in the original, where it nailed being both serious and campy

Nope

Nope nope nope

I had somehow forgotten that Capcom let little Katey grow up into a huge bitch.

The psychopaths were hamfisted "SEVEN DEADLY SINS" nonsensical bullshit.

Dead Rising 1 was still a far more serious and mature game, and that shit still had things like the screaming store manager, an obese rapist lesbian, and an evil cult. You want to know why it worked better? Because it wasn't in your face about it. It simply let itself be itself.

Dead Rising 3 on the other hand is what happens when marketers try to cash in on Call of Duty.

That is what happens when you don't take care of your daughterfu outside of giving her zombrex

How fucking retarded are you?

It tries to cash in more on Walking Dead instead. But if I had to guess it's because he didn't try to loot or work for Katey outside of giving her Zombrex. Still a shame to see her turn into that

She did not grow up in a zombie apocalypse. There is no nation-wide zombie plague, all the games are singular infections in confined locations. Katey just went through two of them.

Nah, she's just the principle love interest and a WHOOOOOORE

Games aren't meant to be realistic.

On the topic of psychopaths…

Felt bad fighting this guy even though hes gone crazy by thinking hes in Nam

I felt bad for the fat mechanic dude.

Crazy for sure but the only psycho who had a good point. "Hey man, your daughter's infected and could turn into a zombie any time and bite us, I'll put her out of her misery for you" which is entirely reasonable but nope, you've gotta kill him.

How fucking retarded are you?

The dude could've came across a lot better than he did.

Speaking of which, there's also the molotov boss who you could save. Thought that was an interesting touch.

I thought you were referring to Ted as I was about say "I don't remember Ted saying that. He would rather have Chuck turned into meat for the tiger to eat"

Guess I missed out on Case Zero.

Well, yeah, he was still a psycho after all, but probably the least psychotic of the psychos. He even keeps giving Chuck chances to back down and doesn't attack him even when Chuck charges at him because he's "just doing what has to be done"

As much as I'd love a real open-world zombie game set in the Midwest, I don't really see Dead Rising being the right series for that. I only played 1, but the series is far too arcadey and "pulled back" (for lack of a better term) to justify a serious setting like suburbia with the graphics that OP posted.

It'll end up coming off as a horrible A movie instead of the so-bad-it's-good B quality that 1 had.

Also
Good luck with that, Microsoft.

Dead Rising 4 is apparently a Reboot of Dead Rising 1, following a younger Frank West heading to the location in DR1 during Christmas time.

Interesting idea, but I don't like the look of Nu-Frank and if they carry over the uninspired gameplay of 3 I don't think I'll be wanting to pick it up.

There's just something about the clunkiness of DR1/2 that really add to the charm, I don't know what it is, DR3 just felt off in every way.

It also had the worst and most boring protagonist to date, though I can appreciate that the lesson wasn't some faggy SJW shit, IE, you need to man the fuck up and stop being a pussy if you want to survive.

That sounds completely stupid. I actually liked the fact that Frank was in his 30s or so. You almost never see that in games anymore. It's all handsome 20-somethings and teenagers. Frank felt like a normal guy–an actually normal man, which helped keep him relatable even when he was being a bit of a schmuck.

3 was still fun, it just had annoying shit like collectables needed for making combo weapons, regular weapons feeling more useless than ever, easier boss fights in some ways, and the weapons looking too grey brown.

I hope to god the time limit is still in DR4, since without it its just another open world zombie game.

Frank truly was a great relatable MC. Then again, everything about DR1 was a happy accident.

I feel you there, Frank is pretty much my husbando, I even enjoyed his sillier OTR version. Fat aging guys make for good protagonists, I don't care what anyone says. Frank hits that sweet spot between having an interesting personality but still feeling like kind of a real person, there's some hidden depth there that a lot of people miss.

I've been meaning to play through DR1 again, might just do that soon.

Pretty much all of those things you listed are pretty big knocks against the game user, there's still some fun to be squeezed from the game, I admit, but it's the weakest of the entire franchise, wii game included.

I doubt they'll remove the time limit but I don't think it'll exactly be any harder to manage than it was in 3, which is to say, it might as well not be there.

Off the Record had a nice middle ground in that it offered the player a free-roam mode to dick around in at their leisure in addition to the regular story mode. I'd be okay with that, if nothing else.

Why would they try to make a sequel if the series is going downhill?
Just end it already, its better so they won't listen to Inafune's advice about westernization.

Even though these pyschos can eat a bag of dicks for picking me off in the first playthrough, watching the intro cutscene today feels so different…

Woah user, let's not say anything crazy here.

Honestly I wonder why we dont get more protagonists like Frank West, hes just so memorable. Even when he appears in Case West, he steals the spotlight. Him and Chuck make for a good buddy cop duo.

Also if DR4 is a reboot of the series and Frank does make a return, I hope they dont scrap the VA like they do in some other franchises like Resident Evil.

No I'm one hundred percent serious. The wii game at least had some interesting things going for it, and brought the game to an audience that would otherwise never experience it.

Also it had some fun ass shooting in it, it was basically RE4 tossed into an open world mechanically, that was neat.

My hope for DR3 originally was that it'd be a coop game starring both Frank West and Chuck as playable protagonists, that seemed to be the original idea, until we got Blandy Mcblanderson.

They brought him back for Case West and Off the Record, so I hope that Vancouver realizes that T.J.'s delivery is half the reason Frank is as neat as he is.

So many protagonists these days all share the same 2/3 VAs, I don't think anybody realizes how much that hurts characterization. It's gotten to the point that every time I hear a character open his mouth and hear Nolan North, Troy Baker or their ilk it becomes all I can think about.

I bet Troy will be the one doing Nu-Frank's VA work, mark my words.

The moment they do that, the series is as good as dead. I'm honestly so sick and tired of hearing Troy and Nolan in fucking everything, I want some newer, maybe unknown actors to do the role instead for games. Its not even like Franks VA is bad, he does a damn great job.

I believe you. Just looking at the pics in OP's post, Frank looks like such a Troy Baker character now.

Troy ruined MGSV for me.

Rotolo really nailed Frank, he IS Frank. I can't see him working as a character being voiced by anybody else, but that didn't stop any other franchise from dropping their lead's iconic voice for someone else who sounds more generic, so who knows?

Pretty much, if that's supposed to be Frank I'm pretty disappointed, he doesn't really look anything like the guy.

Troy ruins everything. The guy isn't a terrible VA or anything, but his prevalence has really marred gaming as a whole. It's the same with Yuri Lowenthall and Nolan North, Steve Blum, the VA pool is so shallow that I'm pleasantly surprised when I get through a whole game and don't hear any of those VAs.

The VA industry is in desperate need of new talent, but the clique has apparently made it a very difficult industry to break into. You've got this swath of 'okay' actors who do literally all of the VA work in the industry keeping anybody else from shining unless the devs actively seek out someone different.

What? No mention of Steve Blum?

But yeah, nobody can pull Frank off better than TJ, just imagine someone else trying to do embed related

Well speak of the devil…

Steve Blum at least did things I enjoyed, but he really needs to stop now.

At least he's limited to minor characters nowadays. A one-off NPC or boss, most of the time. He's in Mighty No. 9 and he only makes it more laughable.

Troy Baker and Nolan North are almost always the protagonists and it's gotten unbearable.

I swear, Troy baker sleeped walked through that role. He had what felt like only one voice range until you used the Honey Bee in that one mission.

He also ruined SH2 HD among with various other reasons. Honestly, we need more TJs and Guy Cihis, its more surprising that people would rather get the same old talent for average performances instead of newer, potentially better ones for less.

I've got a personal grievance with Steve Blum that makes me sort of hate the guy on principal, since he's way up his own ass, but at least he's gotten significantly less prevalent these days.

Fucking this, I think Troy Baker voiced the protagonist in at least half the big titles released within the last two years. It's gotten unbearable, the guy has some tolerable range but there's only so much you can do.

Mein neig

I've listened to his music and Gone Guru is the only good song he's made, it's fucking so fantastically better than ever other song he has it's strange that he hit so hard when he made it.

One-hit wonders, that's how it usually is.

They really do hit hard, at least.

Not even Lifeseeker could save this shit.

Not a chance crapcum.

Another thing that sucked dick about DR3, the soundtrack ate dick. Dead Rising 1 has a kickass OST, Dead Rising 2 has a few standout tracks for bosses, 3 completely dropped the ball.

MC looks like the guy from the film in the first image. I doubt they've learned anything from the third game so I'm not expecting it to be better.

Wish that he had continue the voice actor thing…

Its Dead already, but it aint Rising

The map design killed 3

Wasn't that supposed to have a t.v show and a bunch of other shit?
How bad did it do?

Is the developpement back at Capcom or is it still outsourced ?
I won't expect anything if it's yet another entry made by western dev ssince they completely misunderstood what made the first game fun. All the promo is about >le quirky costumes xD and >look at those completely silly wepons !!!1!1 DR2 was still alright but DR3 was a complete piece of shit, it's without a doubt the only game I ever regretted buying.

At this point I just want a good port of Dead Rising 1 because my 360 died.

Yeah, semi open world doesn't fit Dead Rising at all. But to be honest DR3 had so much problems in every department I wish the map design was the only bad thing about the game.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

Nice!
It went horrible, as with every single win10 exclusive game, Nvidia users got the shaft this time though. But it sucked ass on both red and green side because the framerate could not go above 4/5ths of what your monitor could display.
It also had constant stuttering issue. Even if you could reach 60. It looked and felt like 20~

HE CAN HANDSTAND WHEN HE NEEDS TO

There won't be a better Dead Rising theme than the one of the first game.

I loved the first game, was the one game I would always have in my jet engine sounding 360 which lasted way longer than it had any right to. The second one was very good but Off The Record made it great. Then all the stuff for 3 started coming out and it seemed forced with too much seriousness and comedy. The game play looked questionable at best sometimes. Still haven't played it but the mc seems like the lamest dude to be in the series so far. This guy seems even more lame than the mechanic. I hope it isn't something like Frank's lost son or some shit since he is somewhat sharing Frank's look and outfit.

I think the only thing from 3 that I liked from what I saw was an exhibit to Frank and how he was this legendary hero now.

That Japanese weirdness of not being able to tell whether or not a thing is supposed to be taken seriously was part of Dead Rising's charm. Westerners can't really replicate that. In a Western game, you either have gritty realism, or Borderlands.

I'm no weeaboo but unless they give it back to Capcop to make I'm not interested. Those faggots, uhh…White Castle, those Canadian devs, they're fucking awful. Only the first DR game is good.

Actually hold on, wasn't the first DR directed by the Mighty Number 9 guy? And he's gone. In that case fuck it, the series is dead.

Cliff was the best boss in the series. I still think about him.

?

Are you fucking kidding me? This shit was as stupid back then as it is now. Look at this fucking bullshit. The only thing it's missing is the subtitle (this is what canadians actually believe patriots are) at the bottom. Christ. Just imagine the sort of person that writes this bullshit and the sort of person that approves it showing up in their game. Shit makes South Park look socially astute.

Shiiiiiet hope it's good. I'm in the minority that like all of the games.

Its Blue Castle actually.

He was the producer. The director is Yoshinori Kawano, better known for directing the Mega Man Legends games and the first 4 Mega Man Zero games. (Strangely enough, he did not direct 3)

The directors of 3 are George Samilski (He did some unimportant TV shows) and Tom Keegan…

Tom Keegan directed Battlefield 3 & 4 which man, lemme tell ya that explains why 3 is so fucking shite.

And right as I was looking up his name, turns out he got voiced by Steve Blum, what a shock.

Honestly I would have enjoyed DR3 if there werent so many unnecessary roadblocks. its not even for fucking rendering purposes its just to fuck with you.

Inafune probably thought Dead Rising was still "too japanese" and made the decision to outsource it like Lost Planet :^). Anyway, it's been made clear that Inafune is a con man so he probably was behind the idea of making a zombie game inspired by Romero's movie but the team is responsible for it being a good game.

Yeah, I'm not a weebshit but considering the state of the Western industry I don't think we're gonna see a good Dead Rising game from this part of the world any time soon.

Kek, guess I was thinking about the burger place.
He still at Capcom?
Well he turned in a good performance. Blum is Spike Spiegel, right? I always thought he was a cut above the rest, even if he's overfeatured in videogames. That said I didn't notice Cliff was played by Blum and wouldn't have guessed, I guess because Blum is always cast as the laidback chilled out character that's always cool and never raises his voice and Cliff was a mental patient that shouted, hissed or groaned every single line he had.

Its like Redneck blackface dumbass.

DR1 was japanese as fuck.

He's actually the reason it got made in the first place as I recall. Capcom wanted to cancel it and Inafune convinced them to let them make a demo, then stacked the shit out of the demo so it would have been cheaper to complete it and then release it to recoup some costs than to just cancel it. I know the hivemind has turned on him over MN9 and the fact he shits on the japanese industry but I still like him.

No, no she just became extremely rebellious because of her overbearing and overprotective father.

Stop being so triggered by dyed hair.

Anyway I'll keep an eye on it, huge DR fan.

No shit dumbfuck, but they didn't make it as an ironic joke like "this is what liberals actually believe", the writers are liberals and that's what they actually fucking believe.

Yeah. i forgot about them for a minute. that was nice.

It makes DR3's lazy seven deadly sins theme look tolerable…

That "huge demo budget" trick is neat, but he is still shit.

Doesn't seem like it anymore, the last things he did were Project X Zone and that shitty Steel Battalion game for Kinect in 2012 (Although it says nothing about him directing them)

Yes.

The other games Tom Keegan directed are Wolfenstein: The New Order, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Prototype 1, The Darkness 1, Call of Duty 3, Fight Club: The Game, and S.W.A.T. 4

I find it insulting that someone who had some gems like S.W.A.T. 4 under his belt laid out bland turds.

If you say so. The fact that the first person to start shitting on him was japanese phil fish, who I really do have zero respect for, probably has something to do with me never hopping on the hatewagon.

Are you fucking retarded? Every single boss in Dead Rising is massively exaggeration of something, a frustrated clown, a crazy photographer, a Vietnam veteran.

Oh fucking bite me, it's not the same thing and you know it. The killer tea partiers was a jerk-off festival for their idiot liberal notions and no fucking mistake. NO goddamn way a japanese dev includes something that stupid. Just look at the way Cletus Samson was handled in the first game compared to these guys when they're both meant to fulfill the psycho redneck archetype.

How is it anymore stupid than a sheriff drunk with power? How is it anymore stupid than disgruntled magicians? How is it anymore stupid than a crazy environmentalist?

Stop spending so much time in Holla Forums, you're jumping at shadows, DR2 was released way before this SJW shit had really gotten off the ground.

What a waste of fucking dubs to.

DR3 didnt even sell, Im just waiting for MS to buy th IP now.
Its obvious this game woulnt exist if it wasnt for Micro$haft funding it.

The setting might be the midwest but everything else feels like it's been made by a japanese team. Character design, game design … Maybe it's just me though but I didn't even know DR2 had been outsourced when I first played it and I felt something was off.

All the DR2 psychos were stupid poorly written pieces of shit, but these faggots really took the take and were flogging a political message besides. FUCK the canadians.
I'm not a fucking Holla Forumsack, those loathsome neonazi pigs should all be slaughtered like retarded animals. That said this is Canada so they're even more pathetic than California and the SJW shit has been there ten or twenty years longer than here. Toronto makes Seattle look like fucking Texas. But I don't particularly want to get into it because if you can't see how fucking stupid those characters are and how flagrantly they betray their writer's stupid worldview you're beyond help.

DR1 is one of my favourite games. I played through it so many times. The beauty of the game was the variety. Every playthrough bar a True one would take about six hours. Six hours to do what you want in the mall. Go for the survivors, fight the bosses, do the cases, kill lots of zombies, find the PP stickers, find all the weapons, find all the mixed drinks, experiment with your new skills.

Its got is problems, but DR1 is fantastic game. I'd say easily one of the best of the last gen if not of all time, because I love it that much.

But DR2 and 3 can't match its quality. DR1 is very likely to be a one time deal. They can't capture that magic again. They probably knew that and went in the 3 direction, which was bad anyway.

I find off the record pretty good, mostly because I couldn't play the first one besides the wii one.

I wouldn't even mind open world that much if it was about Frank West and had the silliness and stuff of the first game.

Besides, something I don't like about 3 is that in the DR 2 expansion it was implied there was a cure they could just administrate everyone, just not releasing it like some sort of crittic against pharmaceutical companies.

Fans were only happy with infinite time

And capcom has ignored them since 1 on that

Just give up man, that meme isnt going to happen.

Damnt it's [current year]!!!! Hasn't [publisher/developer] learned anything by now!?

Anyone mentioned the current year, you filthy shill?

OH BOY
ANOTHER ZOMBIE GAME
COME ON
ITS 2016 FOR FUCK SAKE

I still dont know why they let that bald cuck hang around with them

This is sad.

BUT WHATEVER HASTAG #WEWIN10FAN TBH R-RIGHT?

said no consumer ever.

It gives rich an outlet, jay is too beta and mike has that white supremacist autistic confidence rich cannot hope to overcome.
aidsmoby is the easy strawman for rich to verbally greentext against.

REALLY? C'MON GUYS, IT'S [CURRENT YEAR]. SHOW SOME ORIGINALITY.

To give conversation, if the 2 guys agree there is no video to watch.

i can't believe Dead Rising got a fucking Phone port but still doesn't have a PC one

So who wants to bet this game only exists because Microsoft is bankrolling the entire development and Capcom will cut as many corners as possible (like with SFV) in order to just siphon money from Microsoft and Sony to stay afloat?

W10 & W Store confirm this is dead before it hits the floor.

they agree on everything in some videos
Aidsmoby is just cancer

There's nothing wrong with the concept of zombies, it's just that most people fuck it up

Dying Light was tremendous fun for example

I don't even remember his real name anymore so apparently it did happen.

Whole franchise is worthless garbage that isn't worth your time.

Please back pedal. I want to believe it can be good again.

I wonder if anyone noticed that Nicks Schtick is that he starts off nervous, and then grows into a cocky mother fucker.

I always thought DR3 had the best bosses, gameplay wise. You can't just steam roll them at LVL50.

So he goes from a pussy to a douche, great.

Accompanied with one linears, too.

I think its most noticeable after his boss fight with Jeri, and especially with the Last Boss.

Seeing how they fire their own employers to cover their fuck up, no!

Mike actually hates playing video games, the only game he had played in years was when they got him to play Don't Shit Your Pants on stream

They also make fun of liberals and lesbians so.

DR3 just makes a really poor first impression, especially for your first run.

Whoever came up with this should be made to climb Dick Mountain with their anus.

DR3's problem was it was way too easy because there was a million combo weapons each more overpowered than the last and you could rip bosses apart like nothing with them

Steve Blum is too busy doing commercials for Adult Swim. He was doing a panel at a video game convention in Vegas with Mary Elizabeth Whatever. I was going to go and ask him how it feels that the only work he can get is doing commercials that only air on Adult Swim, but I was working that day.

He's also still TOM on Toonami.

Yeah that too. Still, I hate the guy anyway.

That makes me wonder when Dead Rising 1 gets ported to PC, how would co-op be handled? (If there will be even be any)

Is it going to be like Dead Rising 2 with two Chucks but instead 2 Franks or Case West and 3 with unique characters? (Frank + Chuck or Nick + Dick)

If it were to be the latter, who would fulfill the co-op partner role?

All I could think of who'd take the mantle would be Kent since hes a photographer like Frank but then you'd end like up Off the Record where you fight Chuck while your co-op partner is Chuck and…well, do you really want to see Kent in ladies clothes?

Otis.

Mate everyone is fucking dead or dying and it's a frantic fight for your life. That's grim enough for me. Life isn't super serious life is also incredibly gritty. Add the color with the grit faggot.

I feel like, unless it's pachinko, you should wait for some gameplay footage before you start shitting on a game

And this creature said that sexuality in videogames was inmature.

Dead Rising 3 just has me really worried for the series though. For each great step it took, it took one step back.

It had a different developer, so that's natural I suppose. Give them a chance to learn from their mistakes. If they fuck it up, then shit on it. But getting angry just because it exists is kind of silly.

The huge demo budget shit wasn't even the start of it with Inafune. Capcom management who were freaking because Clover was a massive fucking bust for them and they lost a horrendous amount of money on it. They were threatening to cancel Dead Rising and Lost Planet before E3 2005 because of the huge swelling budgets for them and restructure the company. He knew Capcom had a great relationship with Microsoft but the only exclusives they really did together were Steel Battalion and SF Anniversary collection (The real one with HSF2 and 3rd Strike because Sony were in their big "Fuck 2D" period of time. MS approved it and helped implement online play). Inafune waited till the "developer days" meeting Microsoft usually holds in early May before E3. Snuck out debug kits out of Capcom with Dead Rising and Lost Planet (And he could have got in massive, colossal shit with MS and Capcom for that since the 360 was still NDA'd) brought them over to the US.

He got a meeting with Peter Moore and Shane Kim during the day, showed them into a spare conference room and demonstrated Dead Rising and Lost Planet to them. Proposing that they make DR a full 360 exclusive and Lost Planet timed exclusive if MS would help fund them. Instead MS immediately rang Capcom, said they were going to part fund both games to completion for a ridiculous amount of cash. Gave him both funding and sent over engineers to help Capcom develop the MT Framework engine to get maximum performance out of Capcom games on 360. Capcom gave him the promotion because he basically saved them from Pachinko by getting funding from Microsoft for a major AAA 1st party game in the HD era (Which sold a fucking ton on 360 as well) and their HD era engine.

Japanese Phil Fish is right. He's a businessman. But at the height of it, he was a fucking incredible businessman. And that's what really fucking Kenzo Tsujimoto (Capcom's CEO) came to hate and eventually forced him out for. Because he was becoming a better businessman than any of his family.

That's really how Dead Rising has a big connection with MS systems and MS always signed it as an exclusive as well. DR3 was on the verge of being cancelled till MS signed it. Not surprising they would sign DR4 as well (Probably signed all of Capcom Vancouver's projects, even. MS have huge dev presence there)

Other than DR2 sold like day old dog shit on PS3

Didn't Off the record made incredibly good sales?

Sold well on 360, not amazing on PC but it tanked on PS3. Dead Rising fans were just on 360. The prologue and epilogue games (Case:Zero and Case:West) for DR2 were even 360 exclusive. DR just didn't sell on Playstation platforms at all

Well, I bought them. I thought it made well for PS3.

I'm surprised after the sales of 3 they didn't just let the series die.

I'm sure as hell not gonna buy it for PC, so I wonder who the fuck is actually going to buy it at this point.

Thats the thing though, the developers stuck around since the 2nd game and the Xbox 360 exclusive story episodes, which I liked a lot as well. I just wasn't a fan of the direction they took with 3, and it just makes me worried if it'll effect 4 in any way.

For Windows 10 and Windows Store?

If it actually makes any sales I'll be surprised.

Yeah pretty much. Like, the whole reason why Dead Rising 3 went to PC was because it sold like absolute shit on Xbone. And then it went on to sell even less on PC, and that was on Steam.

On Windows 10 and using the microsoft store it's not gonna sell anything at all

Maybe they'll place it in Steam after the initial disappointment.

I guess if Trumps wins he won't force Microsoft of being a fucking spy and maybe force them to make a new OS that doesn't watch over you all the time.

If the game in general was on Steam as well I can see it doing well, I just don't see people wanting to upgrade to 10 for fear of driver/old game incompatibilities and fear of spying on you, I dont even think a paid edition would change shit

Is Trump actually that pro-consumer or even anti-surveillance? I saw the tweet how he's anti-TPP but he really seems the guy to support TPP since he owns big corps left and right.

Anti-surveillance? No.

I don't want to start a political discussion, but it's interesting to me how many conservatives preach about needing a small government, but want to support and even expand the NSA

Troy is fine when he's allowed to use his range(Pagan Min and Valvatorez for example). The problem is that despite these common names having the range to give different good performances, the casters just always order the usual. The VAs are probably bored af giving the same performances.

Conservatives only want Amal gov't when their interests aren't being served, but when they're threatened, first thing they call for help from? The gov't.

Sage for off topic.