The Innocent Victims Of Feminism Are Boys

The Innocent Victims Of Feminism Are Boys

Feminism is a disease that afflicts everyone, including women, but the twisted ideology’s truly innocent victims are boys. Reader Passer By links to a Carlos Slim Personal Blog article on the “decline of men”. He comments,

That’s a great truth Passer By wrote. There aren’t enough good men because they were raised by women. Trigger the shit out of any feminist or mangina lackey you come across on twatmedia with that stone cold shiv, and link to the relevant study. From the CSPB article,

>Author and his co-authors conclude that family structure “is more consequential for the skills development and labor market outcomes of boys than girls.”

(1/2)

archive.fo/2xHEF

Other urls found in this thread:

laddertheory.com/foundations.htm
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/realdoll-sex-robot-ai/#/3
dsdoll.us/development.html#robothere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This study is more interesting than the run-of-the-mill research recapitulating the detrimental effects of single mommery (a major cause celebre of mainstream feminism), because its structure seems to obviate any potential genetic influence into sex-differentiated life outcomes. That is, if genetics were the cause, then the sisters of brothers in single mom broken families would have similarly poor outcomes and behavioral problems. But instead what the researchers found was that single mommery disproportionately affected the life outcomes of boys, leaving their sisters largely untouched (at least as measured by SES outcome and delinquency rate) by the single mommery postindustrial complex.

This isn’t to say genetics aren’t a factor in the shitshow that is single mommery, but it does suggest environmental pressures inherent to single mommery are at least partly to blame for making life harder on boys. It’s just more evidence that feminism has been, and continues to be, a Hate Machine dedicated to churning out Big Lies about the sexes and about their roles in society, with the express purpose of handicapping boys and men and lavishing extreme favoritism and government largesse on girls and women.

It’s silly to argue feminism is a symptom, rather than a cause, of a broken society when its agenda has directly contributed to so much social disruption, antagonism, distrust, resentment, and national decline. This is like arguing Marxism, Freudianism, Communism, SCALE, and GloboHomoism are symptoms of some deeper, underlying, corrupting force that bedevils the West. Large, society-spanning movements are as much cause as symptom of social degeneration. We’re splitting vellus hairs here. If one wants to argue for a First Cause of the West’s decline, the most promising culprit would be Hajnalianism, but for some reason those who find SCALE objectionable rarely tackle the subject of inherited empathobesity.

Feminism as a distinctive movement really got started as a vanity project of masculinized or otherwise oddball women who were for various reasons uncomfortable in the world of women. Its leaders — and one shouldn’t neglect to mention the preponderance of feminist leaders were and are Jewish women and their co-tribal male suckups — were able to leverage their gripes to a wider audience of women who had become frustrated and flustered and, in plenty of cases, enthused, by the postindustrial revolution shocks to the social system that, critically, severed fecundity from sex and community from individual. There was never a feminist movement that had its origins in widespread complaints about male discrimination against working women. That is a myth. Pre-20th Century Western women worked plenty, either on the home or off it. Wives working as apprentices to their husbands’ businesses was fairly common in Medieval Europe.

What feminism has been, and what it remains today, is a propaganda howitzer to mow down the natural order and replace it with an inverted dystopia in which the defining feature is the removal of all constraints on female sexuality and the maximization of restrictions on male sexuality. As in any social movement, the breath of its life emerges first from the sticky goo of the sexual market. Lies have consequences, and the Big Lies of Feminism and Antiracism have destroyer-of-worlds consequences. They must be fought with a vengeance.

(2/2)

Lol victims. Nobody calls the roach you step on a victim. These women hate your guts. They step on you and your ideals and go for the ruthless individualistic egomaniacs because they are allowed to, just like the person who steps on the roach is allowed to.

Only if that roach suddenly transformed into a fucking tank with a turret that would blow your fucking foot off would you not step on it but avoid it or even pander to it.

Women only respect masters. The masters today are Jews and Judaized individualistic types who don't give a fuck about their community, people, or fellow man, but rather being Christian Grey fucking everything that moves and exploiting for maximum profit.

If dogs suddenly became superior to human males and controlled all of the resources, if dogs in suits speaking a barked half-English were suddenly our bosses, human women would overlook human males and in addition to their morning makeup they would take inventory of their mill bones and various other dog treats to try to get dog cock.

Have some perspective.

What a fucking horrendous view of the women we need to rebuild our culture, OP. We lose ground in female demographics because of this fetishistic shit you believe.

Especially this fucking disgusting, lecherous shit, specifically. You'd like that, huh?

Feminism is Jewish, by Jewish women, who feel insulted that goys have more control than Jews - the same way white women wanted to vote because nigger men having the vote was insulting to them.

no one cares what you think

It's not PR, it's the fact that you need a happy wife to not screw up your white kids. Let whores believe what the fuck ever, but don't drive away your mother and family with this fetishistic master dom shit.

I hope you don't lose half your cartoons in divorce court.

Oh god. Not my flipbooks, please!

Even if it did drive them away, and it doesn't, OP said nothing along those lines. Fuck off shill

It is worth pointing out that "women having rights" and "women not becoming single mothers" are not mutually exclusive to these people. Jews exploit the feminism bit by saying, "Look at all this freedom you can have! You have so much freedom you can become a complete degenerate if you want! Isn't that much freedom and also becoming a complete degenerate desirable?"

Single mothers are definitely not strong or empowered women; they have almost always made some horrible decision (barring those widowed into it) and are suffering for it. We should push that argument forward, to fix this issue even among the feminists.

Are you new here? Feminism is used as a vector to push all sorts of horrifying shit. Hell, most of what feminists do nowadays has nothing to do with the liberation of women, but is more to do with trying to be as degenerate as they can.

But yes, is being pretty fucking awful. One of the great differences between humans and animals like this guy is the ability to feel love. Snuggles, headpats, and true love are great.

Fuck off D&C kike concern troll. The oven is preheated for you.

If you happen to not be a kike shill, then you are simply reacting based on the programming you have received from the ambient (((artificial culture))).

We love women. But there is a game theoretic component here that cannot be ignored, and feminism destroys the society that men and women alike have given their lives to build and defend. Women are, on average, like sheep, and they need sheepdogs to protect them against wolves. Kike wolves figured out how to masquerade as sheepdogs, and have taken control over our women like the pied piper by exploiting their innate need to fit in and feel in charge via the Power Process.

Men have been neutered, which has created a generation of eunuchs who could not be bold enough to stand up and shoo the malevolent kike away.

Don't worry. These boys will wake to the hard truth one day that real women are a lot harsher than 2D ink girls.

I'd probably be new if I were defending feminism, but keep that filth away from me as well. You're not at all wrong about feminism and that it's venom to a culture.

Headpats and love are top tier, yeah. Just, fuck >>9590057

Women are like children and dogs dude
you don't expect from children and animals what you expect from another man

I think I see the problem.
Your train of thought is why women resign themselves to Jamal, as an aside. You don't treat good people like children and dogs, you're confusing women with nogs.

I was talking about honor and work and word is bond

but on your point, Men give headpats and love to children and animals, gets me thinking

Well at this point you're either a woman or a Jew to be pretending that the average woman today is conditioned to react favorably to men who act chivalrously. That community-oriented man is seen as a pushover to be exploited rather than someone considerate to be a teammate.

If you look at the real world body of thought right now regarding male-female relationships in the modern West – why just look at online dating threads on bbmisc or Holla Forums or wherever the hell there have been HUNDREDS – the guy the women are jumping all over is the guy treating them like shit, like fuckpigs.

But go on, go watch Cinderella or whatever fantasy you're entertaining. Hopefully you snap out of it before one day your ass is suicidal because she never respected your "beta chump supplicating ass" and you know she's fucking other men strategizing about how to get rid of you with maximum profit.

Yeah whatever. That doesn't negate the reality that women today are conditioned to be antagonistic toward long-term bonds with responsible men and rather favorable toward short-term "alphafux" cock carousel shiny ponies.

You don't escape the reality that women today are trained to be pic related from an early age when they are impressionable, and anything you find in their late teens or early 20's or god forbid older, 99% of the time has already had their spiritual spine broken on Chad's cock multiple times, and you'll always just be the sweeper-upper of an alpha widow.

Stick to your cartoons and CS:GO.

You're all giving women too much credit ITT.

Oh, by the way, my brother right now is a hard-working guy, who early on picked up a trade and stayed liquid all his life, never fucked with credit, always lived within his means.

He married some crazy bitch in his late 20's, and now they're in their 40's, and they sleep in separate rooms, she has had the audacity to say one day "I looked at his life insurance the other day to see how much it's worth" but then said that was a joke. All they ever do is fight.

If you don't think that's a common situation for marriages that make it a decade in today's world of Gen X and Millennials, you don't know many people. Most marriages aren't even making it to a decade today among 30's and 40-somethings, let alone the fact that a lot don't even see a reason to get married.

But then, we have chimerical fucks like those here: "just waiting for muh fair maiden! Never cocked before me! She's pure!"

HA! You'd have better chances of getting the bitch at Dairy Queen to stick a dilly bar in her cunt.

see

but where's the graphs

What if your mother and her side of the family consisting of primarily women insulted and belittled you as a child and all the emotional abuse made it so that you were quiet and shit with girls so now you are alone and miserable?

I'll happily drive those cunts away. The faster I get away from them the more I can heal. They can shove their feminism up their fat worthless asses.

An honest father would take his daughter to get braces today and keep the receipt to charge all of the Chad's $100 each every time they've blown a load across her smile for the next 10 years.

He'd probably turn a profit.

You're absolutely right about most all of that. I just think those women can go find Jesus in meth, for all I care, and question why you care about those single mothers and damaged whores. I can tell you with experience that the women you call fantasies exist, and that you should look for them rather than letting the jew lower the bar. Your chances don't change the fact that banging cheating whores makes you no better than their sorry, broken asses.

I don't know it much sounds like that's the case, but I'd say absolutely, they can go hang and you probably deserve better.

Give the child to the father instead of the mother if the father has more money and the child is male.

The whole "give all the kids to the mom" is destroying lives. single mothers do more harm to the children than any other bad influence

It's creating reactionaries if anything. All of the men raised by women are the ones suffering and revolting.

if you don't want single moms shitting out future single moms, dads have to be default for custody

you're points are valid but the way you say it makes you sound like /r9k/ or MGTOW

If someone wants to wholesale discount the gems that have been on r9k or MGTOW over the years, then I don't care for their opinion. True, there is a lot of garbage on those places, but there's a lot of garbage here too.

I frequent MGTOW reddit. Go on, call me a faggot. For every 9 shitposts there, there's always one or two things sage about the modern world that toughen me up to reality.

Sort out your own shit first and make clear what you want, they're our responsibility.

Checking out is cowardice.

I don't agree with the concept of becoming a monk who whacks off. Sex is a joy.

But to deny the realities of the modern world and take a "let's go with the flow" approach, implies you place trust in the other party to be responsible.

The second you do that with women, you might as well put your nutsack in the mouth of a pitbull and hope it only licks.

missing my point user
Ok, you're a faggot

I was saying you sound like an outsider, and surprise, you're an outsider

learn to talk like user

You didn't read a fucking word in the caps I posted, you moron.

this is another indicator of you being a foreigner
Holla Forums doesn't go with the flow
Holla Forums takes control

tone policing
Doesn't fucking matter what it sounds like. What matters is us recognizing reality. If someone is telling us to not breed, that is different.

We're going to become the Roman Empire at this rate.

it sounds like you're mad, and because of that, the fact that you are so mad, the reality is that you are easily manipulated

we have been for a while now, foreigners on gibs have more power than us, best of our race being bred out, we must create our own tribe out of remnants and white barbarians who never left their woods, and start over or sack rome ourselves.

Moloch is the Effeminate Man; it's his wife Asherah that's the Masculine Woman. Moot point, though; demons are demons and sandniggers are sandniggers.

Everybody that drinks tap water is drinking second-hand birth control. Even the guys that aren't getting any are still being subjected to this.

What do you guys think of this?
When I was 24 my single feminist mother and my girlfriend at the time conspired together to have me make a marriage proposal (girl and I were living together) at a family holiday event I was going to attend. All of this unbeknownst the me. I go to the dinner and as I'm leaving with not a word said a jewelry box gets stuffed into my hand, out of sight of everyone, mom whispers "don't tell anyone" and I'm like "what the fuck" so I think to myself, if I'm going to ask this girl to marry me, of which whom I was in love with greatly at the time I'm going to be man enough to do it my way, and I am going to be the one to buy the engagement/wedding ring. Seems I was the only one entirely "out of the loop" on this whole affair. I don't ask my girlfriend to get married, If I've failed to explain how awkward this whole surprise development was at the time to me please add a factor of 100. Girl promptly breaks up with me 1 month later with not a word said other than "it's over" & "I'm moving out". Girlfriend goes on to be a cock whore, has two abortions, due to scarring of the abortions is never able to have children, a lifetime goes by and I finally learn it was a set-up. And get this my mom and girlfriend were both pissed and decided to "get me back".

Nice huh?

You're so pedantic you probably have lengthy dialogues with the pizza boy about the nuances of transferring the box from deliverer to customer. Eat nigger cocks.

not that you were actually addressing my points

F

I'm in my 30s. My parents divorced when I was 5 years old, and then my mother remarried and we all moved to another city away from my father. My stepfather was an alcoholic asshole who never gave much of a shit about me or tried to mentor me at all. And since my real father was in another city, I basically felt like I was raised by a female only (my mother).

In my teenage years, I remember desperately wanting a male role model figure. Just fucking anyone I could look up to and emulate. I basically had to invent my own fucking idea of a role model from popular culture and TV and movie stars. I think it probably fucked me up pretty bad, so I wonder how much worse the children of today have it in our completely emasculated society. Boys really do need a strong father figure in their lives.

The ones, who are driven away by the ideas of the submission, diligence and motherhood and are not worth keeping anyway. These ARE whores. If the women in your family don't believe in all of these values they are whores.

Yeah that's fucked up.

Defeatist cucks and blackpill weaklings please die and get the fuck off my board.

next time you see your mother tell her she ruined your relationship

The problem is, everything in that massive shitpost pic is invalidated by the state. You can use the analogy women are like dogs and there's only bad or good dog trainers, but when the state is also training your dog while you're sleeping to bite your ass and revolt (the media she takes in, etc), you get what are modern divorce rates.

Otherwise you're making an indictment against what is probably a majority of males as "bad dog trainers" considering not only the amount of divorce rates, but unhappy relationships.

Then you also have the fact that in real-world dating today, women don't actually give a shit about your "dog trainer skills" – which would be you interacting with her – but rather external factors: your genetic superiority (abs, tall, look good), your money, your status, etc.

The notion that "dog trainer skills" are paramount sounds like some bullshit a PUA theorist would push. No amount of dog training skills will take an ugly broke unpopular loser into a hypnotic position of any desirable woman, but an absolute retard with women can have a great body, money, and friends, and she'll just fucking bend over on the first night and tell all her friends.

you're a victim

Victim of what? Because I don't risk a relationship in a day and age where a woman can simply get bored or see an opportunity to trade up (you're never the best guy out there) and fuck you over?

You're oblivious to statistics.

You're pathetic and you know it. Die.

The life story gets better in an awful sort of way. Before then, and after then, but that one true life story encapsulated the deceit and the dark secretive nature of being a male raised by one of those so called empowered feminist single mothers. I was the product or the end result of that wave of late 1970's divorces which swept America. Being a hand-off kid raised mostly by my grandparents I searched for that traditional relationship I had come to greatly admire seeing my grandparents having. In keeping my angry father away and due to the societal movement of the state providing protection and social services to all of these (((newly empowered))) single moms, and their children, mom came to become what I can only describe as a "cop groupie". And let me tell you, cops are not good people.

Oh, she's sorry for this, and she's sorry for that, and it's all split milk of course but the damage done over and over has been horrific. Poor dad, having become an adult man myself and learning for a grown mans point of view how difficult life is, and it must have been, with dad or myself not going insane I came to admire him all the more for the stoic hardships he had to endure. He died recently trying to send a text message while he was having a heart attack in his little 1 bedroom bachelor apartment. What sticks with me, the most nowadays, is him sitting up late in the garage of the house he built for all of us with his bare hands in the early 1970's remarking about the very first early 1970's texas instruments handheld calculator be bought, a data math 2250 for $150 bucks. He'd built a drafting table out of plywood and underlayment having been a trained engineer.

I remember an uncle I had. His wife did the whole empowered woman thing at one point. He did what seems to no longer be allowed. He packed up the house, the kids, of which their were 4, and moved back to were both he had gotten married and his wife and he were raised. Moving away for a better life which was their goal and purpose didn't work so he packed up the kids and moved back to hometown, usa. The woman, my aunt, without her kids, left with what she quickly discovered were just strange men to her, 1,500 miles from family prompted her to reconcile the separation which was ongoing like a lighting bolt from god, and they remained married until she passed away a couple years ago. I myself like the way the Koreans do it, custody goes to the father. It keeps the woman involved in making the family work.

White America is being quite literately dismantled. Early on when this trend in divorce was 1st occurring it was funded by the pussy of the woman involved. The legal bills were paid to the cops, the lawyers, and the judges in the form of newly freed sexual favors.

Girls quickly learn it's all about the money. They don't want to work some shit job and take bullshit but a guy on the hook for child support affords at a minimum an acceptable safety net.

I honestly don't know how America is going to survive this decline. Voting people into or out of office, and this never ending talk politicians make does nothing accept continue the slow downward slide of society. You may have gathered I am an older guy and I've heard it all before. The discourse from politicians hasn't changed since the 1980's. I do at times wish Yellowstone was to blow up and everyone would be forced to survive or die. Becuase their is no way to fix what is going on with out a revolution.

I mean you're right but you're completely wrong. Of course no woman is going to fuck a man without friends, without strength, without success, without genetic wealth, without actual wealth. Of course they won't. And they shouldn't. Your job is to provide. You provide security. You provide wealth. You provide wisdom, guidance, and a place amongst the tribe. If you don't have those things then go get those things. If you can't get those things then just kill yourself.

Now fuck off my board.

what I mean is, you act like a victim, you've got a massive persecution complex going right now

lol, everything you claim to provide is easily replaceable, you sound oh so young, you need a restraining order to keep you at bay and maybe a couple weeks in lock-up. A nice criminal conviction goes a long what towards snipping your short hairs. a place amongst the tribe??? Life is going to grind you to dust if you don't kill yourself first. It's not your board cunt.

fuck
I'm sorry man

laddertheory.com/foundations.htm

that's a rather simple and concise way to put things

Pretty much. Why do you think MGTOW exists?
When you don't teach younger men how to do something, they'll just say fuck it, jack off and play vidya all day because why the fuck not? No amount of kvetching will change that.

Tupperware, Coca-Cola, Lunchables, everything made of plastic, HFCS, BPA, Made In China ==> Xenoestrogens and other chemicals that poison the body's natural processes ==> Two to three full generations under nonstop endocrine assault ==> Chemical castration

Found the triggered tumblrite, this place lately has become normalfaggot central.

They're lucky we're not calling for them to be chained and gagged.

This proves that women are becoming arachnids.

ahahah I really enjoy that image

As long as chucklefucks believe one side was innocent and the other was not, the longer the rift will remain between them. The "Sexual Revolution" and free-sex culture went hand in hand with Feminism, and a lot of men supported free-sex because it meant free pussy. The fact so many men are addicted to porn of any kind echoes this desire to simply fuck something, not settle down and start families, just fuck, and the consumption of this stuff is simply a surrogate activity for prostitution.

Girls and boys are both "victims" of an external culture coming from the minds of jews. The voice that whispers in the ears of girls to twerk and find a career is the same voice that whispers in the ears of boys to jack off every night and hate women for not being slutty enough to them personally.

Man, what a persecution complex these boys have. Why can't they just man-up and get over it?

Stop shilling to try and turn us into psychopaths. It doesn't work. No matter how much you wallow in hedonism you will never stop being a hungry ghost. Begone with ye, Jewish one!

this has been online since I first found it in the 1990's

You. Can't. Women are uncontrollable in today's legal environment.

THEN FUCKING GO BACK THERE

You. Can't.

Women are uncontrollable in today's legal environment. You can't take control. End of story.

Just to chime in here there are plenty of sick fuck women out there. Only a normalfag would think otherwise. And only a jew would say otherwise.

Doesn't matter. The transformation has been occuring for 100 years.

Samson Looms

And watch what happens when you try to change it or save anyone from it.

Women. Are. Ruined.

AWALT. All women are whores. You can't stop it. Not in today's legal environment.

I think those that say "we must pander to women" are the epitome of cucks.
In the old days bitches knew their place.

And no amount of going your own way will convince women to walk backwards.

There is no solution but Omnicide.

Bring samson on. Do it faggots.

Do you honestly think you'll survive?

You never know user.

Do i care?

you know the redtext faggotry really shows your jew locks rabbi

It's the only solution to a chaotic universe.

Probably not.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Women are ruined and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Life has always been misery and you know it.

Thank you OP. Was just thinking about this yesterday. Young boys are having their minds destroyed. The family unit must produce strong and intelligent boys first and foremost, but regardless of the situation at home, boys are being indoctrinated in the public schools. Escalation of this indoctrination has been observed over the last few decades, and it will only get worse. Defiant behavior that would get my father sent to the principal's office 30 years ago would get me suspended 10 years ago, and would wring a young man through the legal system today.

I pray that the public education system will be completely subverted, and an inescapable awareness will choke the hearts and minds of public teachers and administrators, so that they will know they are being watched by us, followed by us more closely than they could have imagined, until the paranoia and the doubt and the guilt brings down the whole fucking system and American youth can have their minds returned to them.

Maybe a "Rate My Teacher" site is in order, where students/parents/educators can identify cucked teachers/admins by naming them and uploading examples of poisonous mind rot curriculum. This would raise awareness in the student & parent population and give them a means of resisting the system, while allowing external factors to apply pressure on individuals or groups, and while also attempting to uncover toxic agendas by observing the patterns in the assignments, and I'm sure there is plenty of room for other imaginative uses.

There are plenty of other areas that need work, but it is this anons view that the public school system is the most powerful weapon causing the self destruction facing the USA.

how semite of you

oy vey we've been digging around the desert for hundreds of years! life is shit! dont think otherwise goy!

The father is better than the mother but both sexes need both growing up. Mother runs the home, Father runs the family. This is the primary change in society and it's why kids from all backgrounds act like niggers and whores. (((They))) destroyed the family unit and lead our children to the slaughter.

There's not a way TORposter. You do something like that, the Teacher's Union is going to have you Arkancided.

There isn't a way. Not unless our government dismantles the Dept. of Education and changes the laws. Too many protections exist for the "sanctity of the classroom relationship" and other such bullshit.

It has nothing to do with digging in the desert, moron. I'm not a Jew. I've been around here for a while.

You'd know that if you were from here.

Life is shit because negatives outweigh and destroy positives. This is established in Schopenhauer.

What else is there?

And there is no possible way to fix it. Four generations have been ruined and nothing can fix it. The genetic and psychological damage is permanent.

I just had a terrifying thought…. I try not to be MGTOW, but this just fits too well. Women will bring about transhumanism…. catgirls, robogirls, you name it.

The technology will be developed in a lab by some nerd, but the driving social force behind it will be women. They are too absorbed in fashion to consider the underlying philosophical horrors.They already are the vast majority of surgical modifications to change their own faces to be more appealing. All it will take is for women to believe men desire it and they will get genespliced to have cat ears.Or get robot arms. Anything you can imagine, but it wont be fun or fantastic. The one thing about women will always remain; they will be shallow, vapid, and disgusting 3dpd. Oh its gonna be a nightmare. I would warn /monster/, but those fags don't allow TORposting.

I love my mom and she can be well versed and smart in a lot of different things, yet I wouldn`t let her raise a child again, she sucks at it, most of the good things I picked up growing up was from family male figures.

Yet I would never allow that to be something to divide us, that`s her limitation in the same way I have my own in some subjects. Shit she even knows I hold some sexist views yet she doesn`t care, where you from? Commieformia where moms disowned their sons because they think they will be future rapists?

No TORposter. Futurism and Transhumanism are pipdream religious substitutes for atheists who are scared of death.

Tech always enslaves. It never does anything else. But they won't let anyone have shiny toys like that that would make women change their behavior.

It's too good to happen even if there is a horror, it's not worth it. That doesn't create Maximum Suffering.

And you cannot have a happy wife because her friends, her mother, her television and radio won't let her be happy with you because they hate you.

I'm not really clear on how moderation works here. Does Imkampfy actually send a death squad to your hovel when you niggerpost in every single thread and simply banning you doesn't get the job done? Because that would be good.

No. I'm always around.

AND AGAIN

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Women are all whores and you know it. They will never walk backwards and you know it. You cannot make a woman behave and you know it.

Was 4chan the male figure in your life at all? I know it was for me.

After getting banned multiple times, they start creating threads on /sudo/ about how Holla Forums's moderation should be replaced with more Diversity to allow a Diversity of Ideas. After about a month of nothing happening there, they start posting complaints about Holla Forums's moderation in every board they can find. Eventually they commit sudoku and get replaced by the next leftard in line.

I'm not a leftist though. And I have never posted on /sudo/ or /polmeta/.

We aren't going to pay any more attention to your posts because they're in red text.

Saged, filtered, reported and gassed.

I'm an only child that was raised by a single mom.
I was basically raised by babysitters. I'll probably never live a normal or good life. I think part of the reason I came to Holla Forums was I started to realize just how totally fucked I was. Now I realize that my own parents are essentially children. My mom is a naive boomer hippie who thinks the world will run on sunshine and rainbows if we just get rid of mean Mr. Trump like the televisions says. My father is hooked on booze and painkillers and I won't hear from him for years at a time until he decides to get piss drunk and call me at 3 am and leave angry voicemails.

I realize that if we ever win, I may not have any place in the world that we build. I may not belong there. But I will know it is a world worth living in for others. I've accepted my fate, embraced our march to victory or death.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I'm in the same boat brother. Raised by a single mother (abusive to boot). Here's the kicker. You have all the right to feel angry about how the world has treated you; chewed you out for simply being born with shit parents. But here's the thing, you are in control of your own life. You can create your own piece of heaven on this cancerous hellhole of an earth, if you know how.

This guy's blogpost is extremely accurate.

I know because it's what I did not as consciously as he did, but still I did the same

Even though I'm at a position of no money, and no decent relatives to relate to, I'm still blessed with a 5 year old relationship that'll develop in her birthing her first child in 3-4 years from now.
she'd be 26 by then

Polite sage for blogposting myself

Maybe a "Rate My Teacher" site is in order, where students/parents/educators can identify cucked teachers/admins by naming them and uploading examples of poisonous mind rot curriculum.
"Attack individuals rather than institutions."
t. Saul Alinsky

This was my experience. Like Guy Montag's wife in Fahrenheit 451, my wife was stolen from me by (((the media))). She wandered around with that fucking seashell (iPod) in her ear constantly, listening to leftist programming, and saturating her impressionable brain with (((Netflix))) specials and all things kosher. Also her workplace enforced these norms. How could I possibly compete? I couldn't.

This is personal for me.

Then there's some younger guy who has bigger abs than you do and she just jumps cock because that's what her instinct tells her to do and because nobody stops her, and you get to pay
MASSIVE
FUCKING
ALIMONY

I want the old Holla Forums back tbh. actually, I don't think I even care at this point.

It's growing in size. It was inevitable that new people with their ideas would come in here.

At the end of the day, Holla Forums is watching these threads, and they get swayed to one way of thinking or another. In the end, we evolve, and the ideologues in the minority are marginalized.

The women problem is a very real political issue considering they have equal power to vote and acquire resources. They aren't some side-show of irrelevance like they were in history who made meatloaf and sucked cock.

Now, they're cock-carousel riding advocates for immigration and nigger programs.

Not that user, but your level of discourse is so low that I am more apt to agree with him in the end.

seriously, what do you hope to accomplish by shitting up a thread like that and disrupting all beginings of discussions, beside appearing like an asshole/retard?

Rip old fart. You did well while you could.

Women aren't rational creatures. Not all of them know they can annihilate men legally. Many of those who do don't have the wherewithal to go through with it, because women simply aren't as good as making decisions or having agency. To simplify the situation to "You can't because women are capable of X" is a falsehood. Every time you have an idea of this nature think about how many women didn't have this idea, whether it be due to genetic or other factors. Also, the woman almost certainly has to be in an environment where her peers are supporting her. Does it happen? Of course it does. But for you to say that you can go from first date to popping the question without realizing that the woman isn't really in it for a family; well, you're either a fucking idiot or not man enough. Women simply aren't that amazingly subtle. Just pay attention to who she hangs out with and what her family is like. Talk about her with her peers behind your back if that's what it takes. The children come before everything else, so you'd better be sure things are in order.
That's what they get for believing in true love, unfortunately. That myth is probably the "proto-feminism," the idea that either party in a relationship would radically change for the benefit of the other instead of just leaving. There's a reason that sort of love is usually an actual fairy tale. To boil it down, those men knowingly courted women that had serious character flaws. Perhaps they had bad family influences like a viper of a mother who the man didn't know about, in which case they failed by not inquiring. It is extremely important to always frame love in the context of family or it will work shoddily at best. Imagine you are your own parent and you're arranging your marriage for yourself. The "love" part will come around as long as you have a family and it doesn't tear itself apart.

WRONG, MOTHERFUCKER

There is brainwashing. You ever looked into the trauma-based personality rewrites and mind control the CIA uses? The BDSM community isn't alien to it either. Sure, it's morally dubious to have a mindbroken housewife that dissolves into a puddle of blind panic and crippling anxiety when you're not around, but it's an effective adaptation to a world this sick and evil.

We moved

From what you're saying I'm going to assume that you've never been to /monster/.
The concept of some neet coming up with android women or monster girls in the first place would be to have some kind of replacement for the "modern woman" cancer that drove them to such lengths in the first place.
The themes of the females on /monster/ are what women used to be: monogamous and family centred. The whole point of what makes the concept attractive is that they are only monsters on the outside

Aha… ahahahahahaha

What fucking era is this guy living in?

Bloody hell lad.
This one somewhat hit close to home. Stay strong for your old man lad and see this life through with your head held high.

Sorry m8, your mom is shit and deserves to be beaten over the head with a bat until her eyes fall out.

you still sound like a bitch

I can understand the obvious need for a man to have a father figure growing up much like a woman needs a mother but you can't forget that statistically both children even the female do better under a male single father as well. It's weird but women can't be parents as well as men on their own, they excel when both parents exist.

No user you are wrong.

It's a function of discipline, and I don't mean that in the punitive sense. Women are wonderful at navigating social structures - particularly those within their own spheres - but they are largely incapable of either creating or maintaining those social structures that are within the purview of the male paradigm. This is not to say that women imbued with a sense of discipline can not function adequately within the aforementioned (or that men raised without discipline are not poor at operating within the male paradigm) but women will always have a substantial handicap in this regard by their very nature and the inverse is true for men; masculinity is a handicap in a system whose ground rules are informed by femininity.

Women are cowards and only misbehave when they think they can get away with it.

There isn't just one woman, user.

Why are you retards praising Alphas when all they do is destroy these whores and not have kids with them? You fools havent realized that what women crave is masculinity. Not aggressive or have hight test? Change your diet and go to the gym. Feeling depressed, insecure? Critical thinking. When you think critically of why and why arent I, then you improve and that its all in your head and YOU is whats stopping you. Cant have a conversation? Learn vocab and speak more. Take control of that bitch early on too.

Move innawoods and have kids there, dont send them to modern cuck schools.

Ausfag here. The same shit happened here too.

Some details made it slight less of a punishment for men, such as you can't be jailed for inability to pay child support and alimony does not exist. In a divorce the bitch gets a share of your shit (about half) and an half share of 2 years of your future earnings. she usually gets custody of the kids too,if she fights for it. A lot of couple getting divorced are advised to not use lawyers as the lawyers here will eat up massive amounts of the estate, so you will perhaps both loose 20% of the shit you are fighting over.

but if you have little money there is nothing stopping your ex-wife going to court on the states dime and making sure you never see your kids, and then extort you (later on) in order to see them. There's been many men here who have paid child support for a child's entire life having never seen them in the flesh.

cops here are known to stalk divorced/separated women and use the court/protection orders system list to target women for harassment, like a sick dating service. cops know that women only respect strength and nothing else. I only support cops when they shot feral niggers and mudslimes (often they have no choice). But a man is hardly a hero if he is killing in self defense, after being trained to do so by the state, and with the full exoneration of the law.

Here its the men born 1960's onward taking the full force of this feminist onslaught.

weak men bring hard times,
hard times make great men.

The baby boomers were weak, and allowed all of this to happen. They were the first generation indoctrinated after the second world war. they allowed temporary economic prosperity at the cost of long term subversion of the system that protected our rights. the things that crept in, no fault divorce, abortion, civil rights, gay rights…
its take a generation or two to look back and see the damage done.

The real damage was done when women were first given the vote, prohibition and alimony where the first things they voted for.

No one is praising PUA's we are just showing what sluts so many women really are.

Feminism is directed and fronted by Trans-Men, and not by real Women. Its purpose is to destroy normal Human sexual relations.

Nope, just more Trannies, and hideous body modifications. We are circling the drain.

i've read all about evolutionary game theory and i know about all the pua blackpill shit yet i will NEVER understand why women are such worthless subhumans

Robot girls are already in existence, there are a couple companies that are going to be selling them to the general public this year or next year

link that shit nigga
i know those fuckers got websites
I WANT MY WAIFU

funny how women with families think that feminism has turned women into disgusting whores

shit's broke and we need to fix it

I always get a kick out of feminists complaining that it's so hard to get a man's attention, and that there are no good men. They are the ones that have made it impossible for men to try to pick her up. You can't take her out for drinks, or anything that follows will get you a rape charge if she feels like destroying your life. You can't spontaneously lean in for a kiss on that third date, because where once women who weren't interested would simply lean back, now it's a federal fucking case. Even something as innocent as patting her shoulder will get you a visit from HR if she's not interested, because simply saying "I'm not interested" isn't feminist enough a reaction. Fuck, even if all you're interested is a one night stand, out come the rape accusations if she regrets it, and the man is guilty until proven innocent and then remains expelled or fired even after proven innocent.

So of course men now just avoid women all through college and even in the workplace. Feminism has made it impossible for the man to make the first move, and since it's still culturally expected of us to (and what woman doesn't want to feel desired like that?), the women go home without plans for the weekend and wonder where all the men have gone. Confusion leads to anger, and anger leads to man hating. As for the men, most of them are really quite happy to go home to their Playstation and their going to the club on the weekends for a commitment-free bang with a woman who is there for the same thing. Sucks for the men who are actually looking for a loving wife and future mother for his children, but feminists have destroyed all traditional avenues of finding one. All that's left is online dating and hoping the profile picture is accurate.

Thank God I had a mother and a father. That I experienced boyhood. That I got bullied at school, that I got into a few fights, that my friends and I got up to schoolboy shit, that we experienced the highs and lows of adolescence in our little bicycle gang.

I feel sorry for these boys who are being raised as girls because of dyke and cucked parenting.

This entire world has become a nanny state.

Fucking hell.

probably higher if you categorize by race

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/realdoll-sex-robot-ai/#/3
Also check out
dsdoll.us/development.html#robothere

ruined her son's relationship and by the sound of things, the (ex)girlfriend's whole life. user was probably her best chance at avoiding whoredom and having a worthwhile life, and once that chance was shot she went down the shitter.
a girl's life destroyed when she might have had a shot at a healthy normal future! yay feminism! thanks jews!

Retards, still stuck in a system where their taxation is keeping this gynocentrism alive. Walking away and doing your own thing is counter productive. Organize and kick feminism out is the only solution, woman are followers and are kept in check due to social shame. Even during the 50's whores existed, they were just shunned and looked down upon. But men organizing, that's against what men have been taught in the past 70 years. Can't have all those testosterone filled male's making up plans on whats good for society first rather then the individual first, oooh noo that's gonna prevent (((us))) from ravaging their economies and they'll start wars to prevent us from doing so. Yet here we are, 70 years later, still getting massive amounts of wars and proxy wars later and it's only gotten worse and worse.

Men walking away is signing the defeat slip and staying on a sinking boat destined to drown with it, because you'll be forced at a end of a government owned gun to drown first rather then the women and children

totally explains black guys.

THOT status: patrolled.

thats what kikes do