Remember it Holla Forums? Remember all those good times triggering tranny's and taking the piss out of autists?

Remember it Holla Forums? Remember all those good times triggering tranny's and taking the piss out of autists?

What the hell happened to this game since we dropped it, I have a bit of an itch to go at it again to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

projectgorgon.com/wiki/Quick_Notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anons are never loyal to a game, they always hop to the next meme mmo. It's just a simple fact of life.

it got boring so we all just stopped playing
I was skeletons

You make this same thread every few fucking weeks. Are you that same faggot who used to make the Dragon Age: Inquisition posts? Go back to doing that. At least it was pissing other faggots off.

We left because it was a mess of grinding that even hunting green bears with a party of pig-man Anons couldn't redeem. If it had open-world PvP it might have been redeemed. It was boring as soon as we ran out of fun things to do, and the devs showed no desire to un-fuck it.

I unno I thought it was fun. It seems alright to make this thread, I mean, shit, it's nice to reminisce.

Heya faggot, Coey here

Remember when one of those big name faggots got one-shot by one of our guys running a cheesy archery build in the PVP sewer?

The game was irredeemable garbage. Mistaking a trombone for a tuba is the worst possible thing for a developer to do.

Horrible balance, monotonous combat, extremely bad pacing with gear, little content…. The game is just too flawed to keep playing at the moment. I loved the freedom, particularly the fact that you could master everything in the game if you were willing to put in the time, but there has to be something to DO with that freedom for a game to last, and PG didn't have that. The fact that your damage was determined almost entirely by gear and that almost all gear was shit unless you were a necromancer really hurt the game. Maybe someday these issues will be addressed, but nothing had changed last time I played a few months back.

redhead

Rad
The game wasn't RAD

It wasn't Wurm

is it still buy to play? any updates?

Fucking Rattler Paladins for life

All good points but as far as I'm aware, all of the faggots and the tranny entourage left the game after one of the last big updates. I wonder if now would be a good time to sweep in and try to convince the Dev to unfuck the game now that the vocal bitches are out of the picture.

I remember the weird lore behind the undead and how Holla Forums managed to find a way to focus their eternal rage into more productive ways.

Also the immense and vast graveyard left by Yiffykitty in the mountains after hours of autism killing himself by falling off a cliff to max out necromancy.

requesting the pig spitroasting webm

I was thinking about it last night, maybe if they actually release it fully I'd come back

I thought everyone quit because it wasn't free anymore or something?

It's still free and updates are slowly trickling in but the fact is that the game is more or less in the same state as when we last played.
It might be worth checking out in year or two but development is progressing at snails pace.

Yes, I was there, running a different build that 2-shot ppl with Fire arrows.

Pretty much this. There's one new area, they added evasion in the game, changed the way combat worked, and stuff. You can catch up quickly here: projectgorgon.com/wiki/Quick_Notes

Mostly I waited and waited for the Steam launch that didn't happen. Plus, I only find the game fun when there's a community there, and when you guys left it was me and 2 other guild members logging, so I left too. I'm Raviollius, the Archer

I remember heckling elves and getting banned by mods for racism, I also remember getting a slap on the wrist after speedhacking and giving Holla Forums loads of gems which we used to exploit the shitty dungeons and skip the trash

concept was okay but the game and the community themselves were shit
FUNFUNFUN

POASTAN

GENIUS

Yeah it was fun.

No I'm able to have fun without shitting on other people. Could be because I don't have depression.

What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums

I didnt get involved in the drama but from what I could see they got really pissy very easy.
I dont thibk anyone even said anything that bad. Just poked some buttons abs snickered when they got a reaction.

You're new trash

Hello gaylara.

What. Did this happen after the guy made the game buy-to-play to support development costs? was there always a PVP server that I didn't notice? Did he not go through with making people pay?

He literally means sewer. They added a small instance where you could fight other players and some faggots hosted a small tournament where Khay came out in full end game gear only to get cheesed by one of our dudes.

Honestly though I'd be willing to drop some money for the game if there was any guarantee the devs would actually listen to us and make the game reach its potential instead of being idea guy central.

Oh, ok. I remember quitting when Eric said he was moving the game to buy-to-play, but looking at the website there's no mention of that at all. Did he not go through with it? Also, what happed to Archduke user? Did he ever finish any ideas for the entire fucking city he gets for donating an absurd sum of cash?

The only reason I was interested in this game was because they were planning on having a fairy race. I don't think they ever delivered on that promise.
I just want my qt fairy game.

I think he got a refund since we all stopped playing, partially because it went behind a paywall while not having much to offer to keep people coming back outside the cancerous gang, and partially because people got semi-bored with it. At least I hope so, I'd feel bad for him if he still gave them money for that skeleton corpse atop a mountain

If he did that I'd start playing the game again once there's more content

From what I read they apparently are near done implementing the fairy main weapon, don't think it's far off.

There's no mention of buy-to-play on the website at all: not even a mention of buying the game at all or any kind of storefront that I can find. How can the game be restricted by purchase if you can't even buy it?

one more bump for gorgon