Faggot sjw spic murders teachers for using wrong pronoun

"Even in famously liberal Berkeley, with its long history of protest, the uproar came as a surprise, overwhelming the online news site, www.berkeleyside.com, that first reported on Gomez's preference."

promoting(and creating) the mentally ill, low IQ spic to boot, delusions ends with this outcome, unforeseeable.

archive.is/kx28P

shitty OP, you should give more details, the story is amusing and you manage to say nothing

this makes it seem like he killed someone because the teacher used the wrong pronoun
am i missing something?
Was it directly because of that?

That's what the link is for faggot.

Or you could post the article text you fucking kike.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Berkeley killing renews debate over gender pronouns
After Raguso's report, conservative commentator Ann Coulter ridiculed the pronoun change and mocked Gomez's activist background. Breitbart.com and other conservative political websites picked up the story.
"I think you give away your right to make a demand like that when you are arrested for killing somebody," said junior Jonothan Chow, a member of the College Republicans.
Hours earlier on Jan. 6, police found Kiana Schmitt, 24, seriously injured outside an apartment just north of campus. Police have declined to say how Schmitt was connected to Gomez.
Deputies led a kicking and screaming Gomez from the courtroom after a brief meeting with Arroyo.
They'll try and pin it on mental illness, but instead of focusing on his homosexuality, they'll say he was depressed or some shit.

you're a autist extraordinaire, we don't have ESP learn to communicate more effectively. Or you just get fired again, and another girlfriend will leave you once you replace the one who already has

it would seem the spic fag got triggered when two girls didn't call him "they" as he said he wanted
so he stabbed one and murdered the other
this "they" fad he decided to be a murderer for is probably an attempt to gain power over pepole he talks to by forcing them to distort the basic logic fundamentals of language

it appears he did a scene in court later when the judicial system refused to be his bitch with his prefered pronouns

and the leftard blogosphere got all their panties/diapers in bunches when real people began to talk about how moronic this whole bullshit was

Btw. I wonder if Jordan Peterson has said anything about this yet? This surely proves his point about these made up pronouns leading to violence.

is that guy even a legal citizen?
did he actually rape Schmitt too while hiding it from the media?

I just emailed him the link.
I would advise you do to or if you have twitter to tweet it to him.

those jewcy jewcy archive clickshekels.

My account got shoad yet again a while back, but it's probably time to get back in the game.

If you weren't such a faggot, you'd know that archive.is is a honeypot, which creates statistics of content arcchived for sinister purposes. Use web.archive.org instead.

More like Berkeley-cide amirite?

gud digits Carlos

If I ever get a job application containing those I would probably hire the faggot and send him to deliver a backpack full of rocks to bogland.

Oh for fuck's sake, we've cycled back to this shill topic that archive.is is magically a honeypot because reasons? Fuck off schlomo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucking shrekt bitch

Love, North Dakota

When you post an archive you need to also post your source, Moishe. Random archives without any context is bait. But you knew this which is why you posted like a Hebe and are getting ass blasted over being called on it.

It has been explained time and again, nigger. You out yourself way too quickly and won't be making many SHEKELS if it keeps up.

Checked and Keked

Holla Forums is the shittiest board!

Stormfronters ruined Holla Forums.

Go eat dirt, nigger. 1488!