2/3rds of American rabbis support white genocide

2000 American rabbis want white people's neigborhoods to be flooded with rapefugees

Remember when HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) made a big fuss about getting 1,500 rabbis to sign a pro-rapefugee letter to Congress and Trump? They've been able to reach 2,000 rabbi signatures by now. Since there are only about 3,000 rabbis in the US as a whole, it really goes to show how devoted American rabbis are to white genocide, even when the average white American doesn't think much of Jews either way, as opposed to the average Muslim who is coming into the country.

archive.fo/suYcS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UaO6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should start a petition signed by priests and shit to support the immigration ban.

Great! Let's send them to Israel! They are closer after all.

No, we should start a petition asking those rabbis to support muslims refugees into israel.

There are at least 3700 synagogues in the US. There are easily more than three thousand of the fuckers.

I wonder if it was the same in the 30' Germany.
also

that's only 1 rabbi per 1-2000 jews, and plenty just do kosher inspections and have chairs at universities and other bullshit. Surely the number is higher.

Could it really be this easy?

Link comes to nothing. Can't redpill people with nothing OP!

Who's jewing who here?

Have you ever heard a rabbi demand israel to be filled up with them

Despite beleif in Jewish superiority ( a myth pwrpetuated by Jews themselves), they don't seem to be too concerned with long-term planning. "Goyim are dumb, therefore if we create turmoil, we profit" - that's their bottom line, and Muslims were always useful tools for that end.
Why do you think Jews were expelled from Spain after last Moors were kicked out? It's because Jews were consistently siding with the Islamic side, even though they got their shit pushed in by Hassan as well.

If they're so welcoming, why don't they invite them into Jewish neighbourhoods or Israel?

kek, this. Reveal their agenda in one blow.

(checked)
So there's… 6,000,000 Jews in the US now?

Zionist apologists want to import anti semites so that non Israeli Jews feel threatened and move to Israel. Israel is running a protection racket and they don't have enough (((people))) or resources to hold all the land they are squatting on. The best thing to do would be to get Trump to shit on these petitions and ask them why they want to import anti semites. He should also suggest that if they want the refugees that they should take them into the Jewish enclaves and gated neighborhoods scattered throughout America.

Honestly i'm extremely happy that Trump is ignoring these fuckers and even has his Jew appointments saying that he's genetic superior.

old but VERY related.

Kek blesses this post

supposedly they are around 2% of the population, so is this a sign?

In other words, instead of having to make up a list of the Jews in America, we can just wait a few months and re-purpose the list they made on their own.

I've seen several archives posted recently that were "Not Found?". Is the site becoming less reliable/less takedown-proof?

archive.is/UaO6f

So, 3209 rabbis as of the year 2000.

In France as well. Here's a quote from a rabbi welcoming the destruction of Europe and christianity at the hand of the Saracen so their messiah can come. Also, just found this band and I like them. Le Pen would disown them I'm sure since they name the Jew:

There's only 3000 Rabbis in the US?

This is going to be easier than I thought.

Self-harm is not a mental illness, but a behavior that indicates a lack of coping skills. Several illnesses are associated with it, including borderline personality disorder, depression, eating disorders, anxiety or posttraumatic distress disorder.

Many young people describe self-harm as a way of coping with feeling numb, or intense pain, distress or unbearable negative feelings, thoughts or memories. They are trying to change how they feel by replacing their emotional pain or pressure with physical pain.

I hope they get it as high as possible, like 2500+, so that it can definitively show to people that a vast and absolute majority of Jews and Rabbis support our elimination.

I don't beieve it.
Would like to see the list of names.
So I can verify for myself that that's their intention.

They'll never get that many but not because the Rabbis are allies. Just because they're afraid of muslims too.

Pick one faggot.

Well they have to choose between rapefugees and gibsmedat now.

At least there are 1000 rabbis that see the reality of the situation.
Good grief. I bet they're shaking their heads at the other rabbis.

But what about the minority that don't?

And this still surprises people. It’ll be funny when their pet apes turn on them. Sand niggers tend to hate juden.

OP GOT GASSED FOR NOT POSTING THE ORIGINAL LINK

that is one good afd ad

can someone post the link to the website?