Meanwhile in Midgar Holla Forums

Meanwhile in Midgar Holla Forums

This one's a bit of a stretch, OP.

shit thread, OP, go slobber on a dong

This is now a catgirl thread

I'm so fucking done with Shinra Corp. They're shitting up my games with their propaganda bullshit.

Fucking jews.

What did it mean by this? Genesis knew

You're lucky I just wanted to post that, and my catgirl folder needs filling

CRASHING THIS PLATE

WITH A CHEESE SALAD!

STANDING

What I want to fucking know is how some guy with a sword got through the guards at that reactor, like honestly are you telling me they couldn't just shoot the guy? We're supposed to trust shinra with the safety of the city when they can't even stop a guy with a fucking sword?

HERE, I REALIZE

Hes supposed to be a super soldier. He talks about how his eyes glow or some shit.

Good, now I can easily filter them all out.

AND THE ASHES ARE ALL COLD NOW

how can people in the sector 5 slums be poor when there's an infinite supply of monsters to kill for money?

NO MORE BULLETS

I don't care if he's strong enough to lift the entire goddamn reactor, he has a sword and they have guns. The whole thing stinks of foul play, no amount of glowy eyes makes you immune to bullets.

I hope in FF7 Remake that Barret is even more of a dirty niglet

thatll make those faggots whine

Damn man there some new skank down in lower city that can really take you for a spin IF YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

she sells nice flowers too

How do you think the monsters get it in the first place? They steal it from the people.

Hello, sir, would you like to sign this petition to prevent Shinra from creating any more Mako reactors? Don't forget to come down to the cafeteria tomorrow at 6 PM for our first annual AVALANCHE bake sale! All the proceeds go to our grassroots organization that is dedicated to finding alternative energy solutions!

Why are there so many poor people when you can literally walk across the world map in less than a minute?

AND AERIS IS DEAD

Here OP let me try and save your shitty thread while maintaining it's spirit… ahem

MEANWHILE
IN THE CATHEDRAL OF MISOGYNY, Holla Forums'S Holla Forums
A DASTARDLY PLOT IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD

THE WHITE SHADOW, ARCHDUKE OF THE PATRIARCHY PLANS TO DONATE LARGE SUMS OF MONEY TO YET MORE FEMALE VIDEOGAME DEVELOPERS==

guys

our archduke's named white shadow right

but shadows are BLACK LMAO BRAVO NOLAN

as if I'd give you the satisfaction

Go suck terrorist dick, you commie.

You don't deserve them

I'm bumping the thread to trigger you.