What is the best Suda51 game of all time, Holla Forums?

What is the best Suda51 game of all time, Holla Forums?

You posted it, not contest. Thread over.

Killer7
I have a soft spot for Contact, though

I wish more games did cool post-game modes like Killer 8

Killer7.
Even though I really liked No More Heroes.

I liked Lollipop Chainsaw.

Shame it was so short and had no replay value.

But I guess that goes for anything Suda.

No more heroes one. Gotta be the funniest game I have ever played. It's the only game where you play as a delusional weaboo obsessed with murder.

It's also got some of the best dialogue suda has ever written. Its amassing how well he can flesh out bosses in the short amount of time before the fight.

Killer 7.
Period.
Killer 7 is fucking perfect, anyone telling you otherwise doesn't know

s
h
i
t

a
b
o
u
t

v
i
d
e
o

g
a
m
e
s

So I'm about to give Flower, Sun and Rain a spin. Anything I should know/expect beforehand?

HOPE YOU LIKE WALKING

Flower, Sun and Rain. You gaijins just dont get it.

Either Killer7 or No More Heroes

If you don't have a guide handy for FSR you will probably want to kill yourself. Even with a guide that might still be a problem when you get to the day where you have to run back and forth across the entire island. Despite this I still enjoyed the game because the plot is 100% certifiable Suda 51 lunacy.

Contact isn't a Suda game.

Liberation Maiden was neat

meme games

others than pic related

why

None of those are suda games, you people dont even know which games are suda games. this thread sucks.

Only non-pleb people know that No more heroes 1 (especially the enhanced ps3 version) was the best suda game ever made.

Killer 7 is the second.

Killer7. I've been saying Killer7 is a perfect game for years.

Shadows of the Damned is also really fucking good and doesn't get nearly enough attention.

No one is going to name the worst suda game?

Is that even a question?

How is killer is dead bad, i have it installed right after to play oneechanbara Z2

you should feel bad about liking this piece of shit you race traitors
we need to remake the proto to be a white man

It doesn't seem so bad, granted I literally just started tonight and am only on chapter 3.

I'm not a big fan of how nothing really makes sense. I dunno, maybe things will start to form more as the game progresses.

I actually quite liked Killer Is Dead, I think it's underrated.

I hope you meant GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURER game. Suda51 is nothing but a poser, just like Kojimbo and all your dev-celebs. They made one-two admittedly great decisions followed by a string of popularity-driven fuck ups.

You should farm steps while playing some other game so that when you come back to it you unlock the ability to walk slightly less slow. This is next to a walking simulator tier shit but the story is pretty fun and it's got a nice approach to puzzle driven gameplay.

fuck off Holla Forums