If you're going to use a mouse for vidya, why bother using anything wireless?

If you're going to use a mouse for vidya, why bother using anything wireless?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I-I don't use wireless mice for vidya, though..

I use a windows 98 era mouse.

Wireless is shit. You have to manage drivers since they aren't PlugnPlay, and, worst of all, batteries

But most anons don't use wireless mice

wireless is a meme

Like usual, OP is a brain dead faggot.

Let's talk about mother fucking mice. What do you sons of bitches use? What do you shit heads suggest?

Tech mice buying guide for OP tier dumbasses browsing this thread.

Stop

What a succinct and valid argument.

enjoy your broken scroll wheels

I use a wireless on my laptop when I have to go places. Otherwise yes there are shit.

How's the Steelseries Rival 300?

Looking at it just because I like the thumb button placement.

*They are shit

fug

Should an update be made to that chart or has nothing changed as far as mice go?

I avoid them for that reason too.

Have you ever seen a chart that was not totally retarded? They either point out common sense that you would have guessed without them too or tell you random bullshit.

PS/2 > USB

Wireless mice battery (yes, they only take 1 to work) last 6 months nowadays, and they are plug and play. They're perfectly fine.
2 batteries in it, 1 year of mouse.

I still use a wired one because I liked the buttons better than the wireless one.

Recommendation charts are usually great. Either they're so stupid they're funny, or they contain good backlog material.

I only use a wireless mouse for my laptop

I prefer heavy mouses.

Mice*, sorry.

may as well say Serial port > USB if you're going to meme us that hard.

Nigga youre trash. I have a $15 wireless mouse and that shit runs like a dream. Has 2 tertiary buttons and you can change the scroll speed. Have fun with your $100 Razor Gaming Xtreme nonsense

Nignog you're retarded. I have a $5 wired mouse and that shit runs like a dream. Has 2 tertiary buttons and you can change the scroll speed. Have fun with your $15 wireless garbage

pick one

Your illiterate, ignorant nigger ass doesn't get to call anyone trash you tasteless fuckwit.

Pics or it didn't happen

suicide :)

but i don't

I have a Logitech Performance MX and I've never had to install any drivers. Works both with Linux and Windows without hiccup.

Only issue I have with it is it goes thru batteries quickly, I'm constantly recharging batteries.

Nah. I got something better.

until i can control a similar device with rectal movements, fuck off

Nigger that shit is 3 years old to the day.

The G502 is a pretty good mouse, it's what I'm using now.

That thing is ass. The freewheeling scrollwheel is cool but the mouse lag is horrendous.

Why should anyone give any substantial argument to debunk that load of horsheshit? As far as I see it, there are precisely zero argumentation for these mice, so the whole list automatically goes into the trash.

That this is old as fuck

Posting best mouse.

I've never seen a wireless mouse that wasn't plug n play.
Changing batteries sucks, but the real reason why no one on here should use a wireless mouse is the input lag and unreliable signal.

Also public service announcement: Disable mouse acceleration if you don't want to gimp yourself

I got the same one. Replaced my mamba 2012. No compliants hete

It's a fucking miracle, and fully fucking on-board driver software is great. I can bind all extra mouse buttons to numpad shit and swap profiles instantly which means I can actually use those buttons in every older game (or console port) that refuses to recognize anything but M1/2/3.

That should be god-tier.

Perfect sensor without any acceleration or tracking, just 1 to 1 movement as it should be. Can change DPI on the fly or with the software you can change the dpi buttons to be regular buttons and then you'll have 4 buttons on your mouse for extra actions. Sure you might need to change the firmware but you only need to do it once. Mine is 4 years old and still works without any hickups at all, which is suprising considering I've played 2500 hours of ASSFAGGOTS where you click the right mouse button 20 times a second.

Why don't you just hold down the right mouse button instead?

Because that doesn't work?

It does in league of legends, and it works too in dota 2 with AHK.

Is the sensor retard, you didn't even bother reading the image here is a more updated list with more lengthy arguments for each one:
geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

They only added that in dota recently.

unless you're competetive quake player you're not gonna notice difference between wired and wireless mice.

You fucking well will notice once the damn thing is out of charge
That aside, I am using wireless K&M on the livingroom box and it does feel a bit sluggish compared to the desktop. Might be the devices themself though, and it doesn't matter for glorified movie playing.

how could you possibly be able to tell the difference if you've never used anything better or haven't played a game that would benefit from a better sensor? Because atleast one of those is true

Z O W I E F K
O
W
I
E
F
K

My Deathadder's LMB fucking broke.
It wouldn't register clicks unless I smashed it into my desk. Would not recommend.

The Zowie FK1 is real nice tho.
Driverless, with a physical button on the bottom to toggle commonly used DPIs.
Unless you're a fucking sperg and use some random ass DPI.

I just use an amazon basics mouse since it was the cheapest one I could find, and it works perfectly fine.

Even before they added it you could use AHK like everyone else, which works in every game in existence.

So now that you've been categorically blown the fuck out, what is your excuse for mashing M2 like a retarded chimp?

Has build quality just as shit as Razer (will develop the same doubleclick problem) , except the warranty support is even worse, and that's saying something, because Razer will frequently send broken as fuck mice as "refurbs" during the RMA process, even though they are just as broken as when they received them, and no refurbishing was done.

wireless mice are literally nigger mice

ive never had a more accurate mouse than [MICROSOFT WHEEL MOUSE OPTICAL]. you all can shove your fancy dpis and side buttons up your pay to win casual asses

I got this one recently, it's way more comfortable than a mouse for everyday browsing. I keep the mouse for games though.

Just got a deathadder at newegg flash for 32.99. Feeling pretty smug

Fuck you, a good game doesn't get better with better technology, and a bad game doesn't get worse with worse technology.

Lol. I was having a civil conversation and you start sperging the fuck out. fuck is wrong with u m8

I actually used one of these for fucking years for gaming. Shit was rad as fuck.

Recently treated myself to one of these fuckers after spending years with a shitty broken dell mouse.

Lemme tell ya, despite like this looking like something DX:HR threw up, it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.
and the best part?

Great little thing despite the fact that I had to drop a fucking massive $80 on it. Also don't notice "mouse accuracy/latency" or whatever so it's perfect for me.

No, you made the ridiculous assertion that you mash M2 because holding M2 "doesn't work" when it absolutely does in every single moba, and then when I called you on it, you said that they "just added the feature" which means you either A, were aware of it and chose not to use it, in which case you were lying when you said that it "doesn't work" or B, you were unaware of it, looked it up after I told you that it worked, and then tried to save face.

Eat shit :^)

heh

ur a fuckin sperg m8

just stop

Zero self awareness :^)

i have a zowie fk2 cause i have babby hands

woah now
that's clearly a Vietnamese animation

I have never seen a single good chart on this board.

Apple's trick was to make a mouse so godawful that people would concentrate their hate on it, not noticing how terrible the keyboard was.

Fuck off with that shit nigger. The only mouse you'll ever need is a generic one that you can buy from just about anywhere at a reasonable price. Then again I forgot that cripplekike shilled this site to death on reddit causing a bunch of retarded underagefags to flock here

Anyone here have any experience with a Logitech M570?

I think you should kill yourself, I really do.

Replace the microswitch. It's not hard.

Also Microsoft Optical Wheelmouse is the best overall. Costs almost nothing, works forever, feels good in the hand.

Every time there's a blue name, without fail, it's one of three things.

1) (failed) dubs attempts
2) squealing about Reddit regardless of post content, quality or even relevance
3) squealing about shills

Why is this, Holla Forums?

there's also another thing
a joke

wait, what?
email protection?
since when

Back to /r/pcmasterrace with you nigger.

>>>/reddit/

I've been wondering what the hell's been up with this lately.

Your post is all sorts of hot mess. Apply yourself.

I got some microsoft brand mouse and keyboard for 5 bucks as part of a deal when I built my pc. Biggest attraction was that the keys were soft, low profile, and quiet and that both were wired. I can't stand my brother's mechanical keyboard with the fucking typewriter sounding massively raised keys.

it's french, faggot

Same here, spent $170 on mamba mouse because I'm an idiot and it lasted less then 3 years before the firmware bricked it. Chucked that shit in the garbage and vowed never to buy another Razer product again. Happy with my proteus for less than half

Shit post harder will you?

Textbook post-purchase rationalization.

You purchased an objectively inferior product that is just a recolored wireless G502 with less features for $20 more. I'm not exaggerating, it really is just a stripped down wireless 502. Enjoy your loss of 4 programmable, perfectly positioned buttons for an extra fucking scroll wheel, and your main scroll wheel has that awful automatic unlocking, vs having it as a toggle for complete control.

Hello, Reddit.

I can do that.

For convenience.
The problem is that no one puts a flawless sensor into a wireless mouse.

Picked up a SteelSeries Rival a while back for pretty cheap. For a low-price mouse, it serves me damn well solid.
I love the little devil.

Naw, but I just switched to a Trackman Marble with X-Mouse. Best fingertip mouse and no RSI problems.

"Generic mice from anywhere" come with connectivity issues (even when wired) and low poll rates. I'm not telling anyone to buy gaming mice, but don't be a fucking retard, user.

you forgot the real god tier

I bought one of these once. Even though the refund system in my country is utter shit and takes you through too many processes, I actually decided to refund it after a few minutes of use. It felt terrible in my hands and controlled terribly, too.

I used the refund money to buy a G700 instead. Great mouse, I've bought a second one when the first one broke after a few years of use (had a double-click issue, tried to fix it, broke the whole button). I've taken to using it non-wireless though, since there's a considerable increase in stability and performance when you plug it in.

Also I've got like 3 extension cords, so my USB's don't get enough power to make the wireless work properly. Even when it does, though, the piece of shit Logitech Gaming Software ruins it. BRING BACK THE OLD DRIVERS YOU FUCKING KIKES

U say something bruh?
I think I heard, "I'm a dirty little whore who loves Nintendo cock."
:^)

G400s revision 2 is the best mouse in the world right now.

Posting the only good "non-gayman" mouse ever to exist and it's discontinued, because fuck you that's why :^)

People who buy wireless mice are plebs and should be shot in the mouth for supporting a fucking gimmick.

Missed opportunity.

Novint falcon?

What do you not understand about the shape being extremely comfortable for me? Are you really that autistic for extra buttons that I seriously wont use? Are you really telling me to go out and buy a mouse I used myself at the store and DIDN'T like simply because it has extra shit I don't care about? I buy my mice because they feel good. Not because they're expensive, or are "super duper low latency" or some dumb "mlg gamer" shit, I buy whatever is the most comfortable for me. Quit being butthurt and trying to hide your salt behind cuckchan psychology.

Different strokes, comfort should be the number one priority in a mouse.

My mouse

I like it because it's smaller than most le gaymur mice. Which are always designed for Sasquatch hands

im mad iam