Putting this out there so guys with more know how that I can take this guy down...

Putting this out there so guys with more know how that I can take this guy down. He's DM'ing me trying to dox the Pro-Trump guys from yesterday's melee where a Trump supporter's wife was pepper sprayed. NYPA, I get it, but I'm pretty sure he's tied to ANTIFA through his little radio station. Any help is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/raymond.burns.921
myspace
myspace.com/sprinklesint
myspace.com/sprinklesint/photos
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000336878302
amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2CCW1IST0ILXV
stumbleupon.com/stumbler/inet6thestar/
care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=229434223
pandora.com/people/burns3nashua
en.gravatar.com/burns3nashua
soundcloud.com/inet6thestar
inet6thestar.blogspot.com
shipyourenemiesglitter.com
8ch.net/pol/res/9584425.html
familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=raymond&last=burns&state=NH&rid=0s0&smck=MQKu7_tTmke9DBRJiMn2GQ
archive.fo/VWjmM
instagram.com/p/BRzlKtmARme/?taken-by=inet6radiostation
instagram.com/p/BRoYyNZg63O/?taken-by=inet6radiostation
instagram.com/p/BSCN_fPAxDS/?taken-by=inet6radiostation
reddit.com/user/ThirdShiftZombie
hulkshare.com/inet6thestar
dropbox.com/s/q4om1h51f130psk/20161214_012539.jpg?dl=0
facebook.com/inet.six
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio
myspace.com/digiflygc
wuml.org
twitter.com/jamrocradio
jamrocnews.blogspot.com/
myspace.com/sprinklesint
soundcloud.com/j-swag
wuml.org/
staticmajorismusic.com/
fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/1732259
plus.google.com/u/0/112709906099467201656/posts
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/photos
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/mixes/classic-my-photos-403579/photo/134238838
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/mixes/classic-my-photos-403579/photo/134238841
youtube.com/user/jsprinkles/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*than I can

Go back, Trevor.

Pic related is the comment he posted.

Go back to Holla Forums, you doublenigger

Sometimes I think that the state was a mistake.

how are they gonna use facial recog on people in masks (antifa)????

I think this faggot needs to stop trying to be dad and shut up.

To hell with him and all the antifa. The only reason we do anything in meatspace is because these black mask fucks won't lie down.

Someone should dox him.

Initial Jewgling places him in the Boston area. Obviously Jewish, his profile pic is a lot darker than other photos of him, probably because he's heavily tied into the rap world and needs street cred.

First, the email address owner's name: Raymond Richard Burns ([email protected]/* */). He's up in NH, I think.

Yeah, found this from a data dump: [email protected]/* */,50.133.150.175, premiumpromorewards.com,2 015-08-19 00:00:00,,,,, Nashua,NH.

So, we know roundabouts the city of the owner of the account and an IP address: 50.133.150.175 http:// www.iplocationtools.com/50.133.150.175.html

LinkedIn places him in Nashua, NH now. Also had long-term past affiliation with WUML radio near UMass-Lowell. His Blogspot shows that he likes to go fishing in Maine. White Pages gives nothing. Seems to be well-established in music industry, most likely has personal info protected better than a common shmuck.

inet 6thestar.blogspot.com/

I beat you to it. Also, he is a huge faggot, image related.

Let me guess, he's only crying now when Trump supporters are fighting back. He was cheering when Antifa fucks were rioting during the election till before now.

His name isn't Trevor Banks, it is Raymond Richards.
>[email protected]/* */
https:// about.me/raymondrichards

His blog posts are all interviews with nigger rappers, and an old post from 2012 is fellating Obama, he doesn't give a fuck about the Black Block retards, he wants to attack the Trump guys. He just has to present a thin veneer of bullshit neutrality.

Well what's his password fam?

Looking for dumps.

This might be him:

Raymond John Richards age 52
Also known as: Ray Richards From: Old Lyme, CT 10 Library Ln #1,Old Lyme, CT 06371 (603) 891-0289 Previous Addresses: 1200 Spring Valley Dr #C, Andover, MA 01810,
10 Glenwood St, Nashua, NH 03060,
17 Water St, Dracut, MA 01826,
1200 C Spg, Andover, MA 01810,
62 School St, Dracut, MA 01826 Possible Relatives: Kristi Lee Richards,
Anne Frances Richards Other Phone Numbers: (603) 888-0226,
(603) 891-0289

Ok, from what I can tell he has since deleted his Instagram account or was banned. Before it was down, he had multiple posts about MUH DRUMPF and "I'm with her" bullshit from the election. Very likely Jewish.

Read my posts nigger

Can confirm, found a listing with the same phone number. Says current location is in Hilliard, FL, but lists Nashua, NH as a previous location.

Read your post. Good work that looks like him. Nvm on his IG, it's still up. Doesn't matter.

Got his facebook
facebook.com/raymond.burns.921

10 library lane is owned by anne richards, and 10-1 library lane is currently owned by a ryan and melanie lee.

What we are having? The shit left-wing garbage The Guardian openly tweeting about the death of Trump, we have this coffe puting a bullet in picture of trump, we have snoop dog making a video about kill trump, we had the whole election CNN, DNC corrupt in wikileaks, all democrats party media shilling for death of trump, trying to promote killing and violence for everyone who would vote for Trump and not for Hillary Clinton and reporting the opposite world propaganda in their corrupt fake news media, CNN editing videos to promote the opposite world narrative, CNN shilling before day 20 for the death of Trump, every criminal act organized by Soros/DNC/Democrats party and they trying to report the opposite world and they geting way with everything

Now imagine the same being made against garbage Obama in videos, media, pictures openly promoted, the Director of Avengers called Ivanka Trump a dog, the SNL attacked the younger son of Trump, they promoted every kind of cheating, dirty tricks, tried to shill for someone kill trump, while for years democrats party/DNC/CNN shill for anti-white race bait, promote more crimes by Black lives matter, trying to cover up and manipulate everything for opposite world narrative, disgusting, the Democrats deserve all bad karma possible, everything of horrible and Trump need to destroy the controled opposition within of republican party like the trash McCain, Bush, Pau Ryan and destroy this disgusting DNC shit, destroy their lobby, KEK destroy these piece of shit, they are horrible disgusting trash, we can't accept more injustice of the disgusting DNC for years, years of everything being manipulated, cover up, opposite world, everything made by all these corrupt industries owned or with lobby of corrupt Democrats party/DNC on hacked emails to read on wikileaks, their videos, their manipulation, everything openly and explicit made by these piece of shit

"graduated from Boston Bartending School in Mixology and Bar Management, I am a volunteer for the Clinton Foundation, Red Cross, Stand Up 2 Cancer, and Barack Obama campaign. For my bartending services for weddings,funerals, private parties ect..email me at:[email protected]/* */ and i will get back to you ASAP"

>I'm a marine combat veteran turned assassin and I can track you, kill you, and get away with it for posting here, so never do it again!

just read that.
Disgusting.

confirmed cuck

confirmed 52 years old

This of course leads us to http:// jamrocnews.blogspot.com/

Nobody is scared of this cunt, m8. Do you want to dox leftists or not?

Are real gangsta-ass niggas in open relationships?

They always pull this shit and when you call them out on it they screech shit like "you're just as bad as the SJWs!!!"

Pleb.

i think this is his dad or stepdad.

Of course

This guy thinks he can threaten people with impunity. He thinks he's untouchable.

I hope somebody proves him wrong.

Well since the libshits spoofed e-mails to get a warrant on Trump, why not spoof e-mails to get this faggot v&?

We should send out the screenshot with his threat to the various non-MSM media operations.

Here is the pic he commented on.

Heh it's just as the "You do not want white people to riot" kike predicted. Next step is targeted political assassinations, choo-choo!

They never learn.

I'm of course only saying this as a joke and not being serious in any way, but if someone spoofed his e-mail and sent threats to certain (((people))) or perhaps started trying to contact underage b& via his spoofed e-mail, he would probably get v& and learn a harsh lesson about the meanieheads on the internets.

Just went phishing tbh. He's a retarded spic so he'll probably open it and leave his credentials in plain sight. Will report back when it works.

archive.is/YOYEn

Here only some things of the election of 2016, many things are forgoten, you can't maximize some pics, and you don't have links for some videos, but have some things here of the election of 2016, but have much more but i don't want to colect all the links, videos and everything of the disgusting DNC/Democrats party and all their corrupt media/websites shit owned by DNC and with lobby of garbage democrats for the bizarre garbage Hillary Clinton who called black predators, was against gay marriage, all their life Hillary Clinton lied, Bill Clinton had a golf club only for whites, Hillary Clinton have the KKK mentor Robert Byrd, but all the brain dead SJW animals, if exist SJW who aren't paid shills and vote in democrats party for free (I don't like the republican corrupt too like McCain, Bush, Paul Ryan who are all trash who the garbage piece of shit DNC now are trying to praise because are being useful trash for them)

The DNC and Democrats party will memory hole nothing, i never will forget every video, media, manipulation, lies, narrative, opposite world fake news, everything made by corrupt DNC/Democrats party for all these years, it's hard to believe that could have dumb stupid idiots who fail for DNC for free, i tend to think that the only people supporting them are paid shills instead of dumb brainwashed useful idiots, if any garbage loser celebrity shill for the DNC, i by default think that they are coward losers wanting to please their DNC Boss in the media, their disgusting lobby, monopoly, manipulation, every kind of dirty tricks, no identification like banana republic worse than Nigeria and India who have identification to vote while the democrats corrupt trash proven in wikileask give any excuse for every kind of cheating and dirty tricks, fraud in votes, fake votes, for years the Democrasts party owned corrupt media saying lies, fake narratives, fake news, cover up of something who is not good for the narrative of the garbage who they are trying to sell, i never will forget nothing

I'm redpilled since my 15 years in 2008 when i had 2 years trying to understand them but seeing every cynical, irrational behavior, manipulation, lies, and they trying to be piece of shit, double down, double down, years of these disgusting trash, i never will forget nothing about them

I remember everything made by them since the midle/end of 2008 in every news, media, propaganda, lies, narrative, and for years learning the behavior of the media, shills, their lobby, living for some years with a bunch of naive people, i was redpilled before Holla Forums in the midle of 2008

It's disgusting to live with these piece of shit, and since 2008 i was starting to abandom many things for the disgust of them being bigger every year like all the people of the world, they will deny? It's really weird to think that have people who are brain dead for them in 2017 and even more after the 2016 election who was explicit the piece of shit who DNC and the corrupt media/websites owned by DNC

facebook.com/trevor.banks.739
[email protected]/* */
linkedin.com/in/trevor-banks-b2012a6b
gofundme.com/TrevorBanks

this should be enough to go off of unless you're BSR-tier

Thanks, user

"my company" or "facial recognition" not sure which to kek harder at. He looks illegal.

Faggot watches German football. Has an account on dfb dot de

His old myspace myspace dot com/314922548 has him in, Cavendish, VT

more recent one with the yahoo.
myspace dot com/inet6thestar

old with the aol and laughable. Nashua, NH there. He's some sort of mystery meat.
myspace.com/sprinklesint

triphobo dot com account haha

{"_id":{"$oid":"57995106913aebc72523ffaa"},"email":"[email protected]/* */","g
ender":"M","zip":"03062","state":"NH","city":"NASHUA","last_name":"Burns","first
_name":"Raymond","updatedAt":{"$date":"2016-08-16T11:10:30.973Z"},"__v":0,"creat
edAt":{"$date":"2016-07-28T00:25:42.233Z"}}

His videogame usernames, tbanks and jarmondo

myspace.com/sprinklesint/photos is real gold

Excellent

topkek.

trevies01 was his password on two games sites. It worked on dropbox with the yahoo but was forced reset since the breech. The hotmail was closed due to inactivity. It doesn't work with any of the mails but am trying a few more in a bit. If anyone wants to try the two facebergs with it, have at it.

War. War never changes.

Viper-tier expoitables incoming

my sides

egotrips2 is another username of his.
jimmys04 is another password of his.

Holla Forums you scare the shit out of me sometimes.

And that's the way it should be

Messed with the wrong ones cuck-Mcsprinkles

just adding context

None of those work for his facebook or AOL; trying hotmail right now.

I think he's counting to potato in the one with the pencil.

Crop the record out and I think a black cock goes in that bitch mouth.

The hotmail resets to the aol, the yahoo to the hotmail and the aol to one of them. So you get one and he's done.

jimmys01 another pass. The aol myspace.

phone number ends in 24

WE ARE IN HIS FACEBOOK LADS

FUCK YEAH LAD

SHADILAY MY BOYS!

Last 4 are 2413

fucking confirmation bs… where was this faggots mom born?

Save all his messages and data before you start shitposting

This

I hope to see screencaps soonish

did I do good?

Confirmed works.

myspace dump is 12-13GB in size, I don't have little monsters or modern business. Looking.

I love you guys.

imgur.com/deKp4m1l.png

10/10

Good luck torfag, use plenty of proxies

too easy

this is a fun thread

I think they need an answer still.

psshh nothing personal kid

He's not very good at engaging niggers

Yahoo myspace hashes. Actually a good password which I can't get immediately.

48FE7BFE8A7151DA083D3A88DCC827E37F7E9070
36E9A6F90B0963588EDA8B3A24C45F710C000DF7

The pink works very well.

Two more emails found.
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Fuck that

jimmymixtapes at excite.com

might have a younger sister, Alissa Burns

y u change the password fam?

Jim you fucking nigger

Someone is on to us…

/Trudy.I.Burns is his mother's cuckbook. Says she currently lives in Naples. Could be her hometown though.

Probably so every user on the block doesn't start incoherently shitposting before data can be gathered.

jam.rock.129
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000336878302

also him?

He's 40. born September 1976

yes that's him

0 to JUSTICE in about 2 hours.

They may be salted tbh.

hasn't failed yet, not for me anyways.

Everyone seems to be at, 34 Spring Cove Rd, Nashua, NH 03062 mother and father are William and Lisa. A couple of Tmobiles that are probably old. Private anyway. 603-***-2413 is going to most likely be the current one. No criminal record for all his tough guy posing. Hotmail on the myspace is trevies01 again so those SHA1's for the yahoo are probably what he's using for one or more of the emails.

His Amazon wishlist is kind of wtf
amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2CCW1IST0ILXV

nothing on either of these
stumbleupon.com/stumbler/inet6thestar/
care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=229434223

extras
pandora.com/people/burns3nashua
en.gravatar.com/burns3nashua

gay music
soundcloud.com/inet6thestar

and of course, a blog. Some bullshit to mine.
inet6thestar.blogspot.com

why not use his stage name

that gives me an idea…

wew he's really taking this trans black thing seriously

grape drank and black history month tribute

It feels so comfy knowing that we're the internet hate machine again after Moot the eternal faggot banned doxing and raiding.

Since Jim avoids legal problems allowing us to do so it makes me think that Moot/his CIAnigger friends made that rule to contain us.

He's got a lot of fatso foods on his amazon wishlist. Probably something you could harass him about.

Should we assign him the Holla Forums reading list or a bunch of open relationship romance novels?

I was going to order him dragon dildos with his own money tbh

Do it

As long as they're his favorite color.

That idea's old school. What you need now is something like a quran and enough propaganda shit to get him vanned

That and being poor as fuck while talking about record deals. He's just a complete phony. What we've uncovered spans a good decade and he's accomplished absolutely NOTHING. So to see talk of, 'facial recognition' from this 40 year old nothing is just pathetic.

Send the dildo(s) to his mother Lisa and sister Alissa. Free lube and condom samples are an old stable in the lulz catalog.

Could swat him right now…

20 tones of steel beams and 500 qurans.

Too obvious. Needs something that slowly drives him insane.

shipyourenemiesglitter.com

sorry for the crosspost, but this shitskin rape enabling slime deserves similar treatment

8ch.net/pol/res/9584425.html

Nah mate, small amounts of fertilizer (pure NH4NO3) from many sources, as well as a shit ton of smoke detectors from as many sources. The v& will practically drive itself to him.

Have amazon gift wrap the dildos, with a nice personal note from him.

Well at the rate this thread is going, he might just kill himself. Psychiatric hold incoming?

This is great

I think I found him. This should help!
familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=raymond&last=burns&state=NH&rid=0s0&smck=MQKu7_tTmke9DBRJiMn2GQ
archive.fo/VWjmM
Found two possible phone numbers

see

I find adameve.com easier than amazon to card those with.

Yeah, have those. Old, private tmobiles. We want the missing 3 digits for this one. 603-***-2413

Don't forget your magnesium strips

Sometimes I wonder how much of Bad Dragons revenue actually comes from anons fucking with people or buying them as a joke.

Do we actually keep that company afloat?

The note should be the entirety of pic related

Bad dragon probably started from an user molding dildos in his basement

Thanks, I'll keep digging. Still check the link given though, lists prior addresses and living relatives, and relative's addresses and numbers. This could be more devestating than just trolling him.

Also massive amounts of styrofoam and jerry cans.

Current Address
Needs New Address, Nashua, NH 03062
(Apr 2012)
PO Box 918, Grantham, NH 03753
(Mar 2012)
36 Spring Cove Rd, Nashua, NH 03062
(Jan 2012)
Ret Mail Verify Address, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
(Jun 2009)
34 Spring Cove Rd, Nashua, NH 03062
(Jan 2009)
PO Box 437, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
(Nov 2005)
PO Box 437, N Chelmsford, MA 01863
(Dec 2000)
PO Box 437, Chelmsford, MA 01824
(Jun 2000 - Jul 2000)
44 Chestnut Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
(Nov 1999 - Jun 2000)
107A Upper Pratt Pond Rd, New Ipswich, NH 03071
(Dec 1996 - Nov 1999)
107 Upper Pratt Pond Rd #R, New Ipswich, NH 03071
(Feb 1996 - Dec 1996)

instagram.com/p/BRzlKtmARme/?taken-by=inet6radiostation

What a fucking slob.

Of course he's into transhumanism bullshit. Instead of lifting he thinks he's going to crawl out of his half breed skin and into a machine.

instagram.com/p/BRoYyNZg63O/?taken-by=inet6radiostation

instagram.com/p/BSCN_fPAxDS/?taken-by=inet6radiostation

I wouldn't be surprised at all if a /d/egenerate owned that company.

reddit.com/user/ThirdShiftZombie some sick shit there.

is this his girlfriend?

nm i can't into leddit

inet6radiostation.com is currently available to be registered

hulkshare.com/inet6thestar

No one gives a shit about his music hahahhaa.

Neither the yahoo or hotmail is registered on tmobile… does DADDY pay his phone bill perhaps?

dropbox.com/s/q4om1h51f130psk/20161214_012539.jpg?dl=0

wew

trollolololololol
i.imgur.com/CabwBQy.png

floridaresidentdb.com/person/117229663/raymond_john_richards

Dumping some info. Can't get a lead on that phone number ending in 24

No, he just wishes. I think the rap crap is something he uses to offset the faggotry inside him that he's fighting. Raymond truely is a retard.

I will never understand people that take pictures of themselves and upload them to public social media.

Iv'e grown so different from normalfags people with narcissistic tendencies are like aliens to me.

So are we chasing a phone number ending in 52 down?

I'm sure he's probably wondering why he's gotten 12 texts and three phone calls from google by now.

It gets so much worse.

May be jewish?

Now if anything happens to this POS it can point right back here. Delete thread, ban /faggotpol.

Dude, I've fucking called in airstrikes on hadjis and got some shitskin stoned to death in saudi arabia.
Nothing is going to happen tbh.

Holla Forums is a board of peace.

Jesus. He must be brought to justice.

Go away Ray. You shouldn't have threatened people. You're getting dildos now.

Jackpot!
facebook.com/inet.six

Tons more links. THE FAGGOTRY NEVER ENDS with this mutt.

Starting to think this leddit shit is some other random faggot with the same name. Is "third shift zombie" some kind of normie meme?

I feel bad now, we shouldn't pick on a guy with such a small dick it's just cruel tbh.

I think it's his friend. It's the guy from
and a fat white girl. I still haven't found a link for this podcast they do however. It's not on any of his 'music' accounts.

Let's think that through

`>>9588899
myspace.com/digiflygc
wuml.org
twitter.com/jamrocradio
jamrocnews.blogspot.com/
myspace.com/sprinklesint

So the new mail might be dead. Try to reg it as it could reset the other aol.
[email protected]/* */
but links from the new facebook offer a lot.
soundcloud.com/j-swag
myspace.com/digiflygc
wuml.org/
staticmajorismusic.com/
fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/1732259
plus.google.com/u/0/112709906099467201656/posts

myspace.com/digiflygc
twitter.com/jamrocradio
jamrocnews.blogspot.com/
myspace.com/sprinklesint

People like this actually exist. I thought it was the thot meme/exageration but it's not. Memes are real I guess.

Confirmed for fucking beta

Fucking injuns never did anything.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

40yo virgin is a film, near and dear to his heart. I'm telling you, he's a closet fag.

More great photos
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/photos

He called this a "beautiful goddess"
WARNING: SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING
OH MISS PIGGY, MISS PIGGY

In all his glory.

imgur.com/a/LP66n

His sister for comparison if you want to look for a, Alissa Burns on faceberg.

myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/mixes/classic-my-photos-403579/photo/134238838

Might be good to include this in his gift of dildos to his family.

Who says Jimmy Sprinkles is gay?
myspace.com/egotrippinsequelradio/mixes/classic-my-photos-403579/photo/134238841

hope for his sake he's flaccid in that pic

He looks like jeff ross fucked a wetback

that seems like something you'd keep to yourself.

If only they had horses before Columbus, they'd not be a conquered race of alcoholics today.

t. Jared Diamond

Im sure his family and close relatives would love to see this.

I'm surprised this faggot didn't have a photobucket. I checked all the emails.

This is the kind of stuff he's DM'ing you with?

I'm like 80% sure that is enough for a lawyer to turn his ass inside out worse than an army of internet people fucking with him. Find one that specialized in coercion/blackmail. If that doesn't stick at the very least the threats to call the state on people if they have kids is roughly equivalent to saying "I'm going to swat you". Take it as a lesson in why you don't make threats you act.

Maybe image shack?

Video time with Jimmy.

Video time with Jimmy.

That changed a couple of years ago.

Send them his second masterpiece.

I will never understand why any man would do this.

did you try jdate?

FUCKING CLICKED THE WRONG CHECKBOX IM SORRY PLEASE HIDE THE POST!!!!!!!

i wish you put a spoiler on that thing

No. He doesn't appear in any of the dating site dumps and doesn't identify as a kike.

lel

Just popping into this thread to say nice dick, degenerate.

i fucked up. have some eye bleach

Your email was found in a leak of user data from another service. We’re temporarily preventing access to your account to protect it against unauthorized access, in case you’ve reused the same password on SoundCloud.

RAAAAAAAAGE. I want this niggers phone number.

nice

especially retards that have all thier settings on public, i dont fucking understand why you would want to do that

new email discovered. egotrips3 at aol.com jimmys04 works for it but it's also blocked because of leaks and no info to reset.

So what exactly is there left to find?

We have his online alias: Trevor Banks
We have his project/radio station: inet6: the star
We have his real name: and some addresses.

Questions:
Where does he currently live?
What phone numbers should we be looking for?

You could email him asking to set up a meeting, say that you are low key manager for a few rap niggers. Ask him for his phone number to follow up.

egotrips3 at aol.com is for facebook.com/inet.six so if a US ip wants to try it with jimmys04 go for it.

seems to be at, 34 Spring Cove Rd, Nashua, NH 03062

603-***-2413 missing those three.

If you guys got in, message his mother asking for his phone number

and immediately after she responds send his dick pics.

The guy who got in the first one should have found it in pm's. Fuckers always trade numbers there.

Famiry prospurr

Whose gonna pay my bill, honkey!

Every time.

this

Absolutely devious

Pretty sad. Haven't seen someone raped this bad in a while. Thanks for the laughs Holla Forums

is he renting a condo? 34 spring cove rd is owned by william burns.

New mail, egotrips2 at gmail.com trevies01 works! but my ip has it saying, "Get a prompt on your LG Tribute 2 and tap Yes to sign in." this one has the phone ending in 34

It looks like he's living with mom and dad while the record deal from last century takes shape.,

I'm tempted to sign up for white pages premium service so I could see more info. Is it worth it?

No

Are there any salts to consider?

He's probably aware by now unless he's sleeping. IDK if there's anyway to clone a number.

Hes not white you retard. That leddit account isnt him

No, straight SHA1. So far my dictionaires have all failed.

It's his pal. One third of their 'zombie' podcast.

that's his podcast buddy

lesson is dont be friends with cucks

That doesn't mean mom doesn't have to see some microman tomorrow.

Facial recognition software

TFW all the pics you have on your account are smug anime girl avatars

He had a zoosk with that latest aol but it's jimmys04 again.

How do you even begin to explain that ebil nazi trolls sent your friends dick pics to your own mother? Will he even explain who's dick it is?

I love you guys.

That isnt him.

I just can't believe he'd make a threat he wouldn't be able to back up. Why?

Fucking wew. Might as well just beat him to it, OP and mail him thousands of pictures of frogs to him and his entire family. He'll go crazy eventually.

Gotcha.

Do it faggot

Alright am off, you guys have a good one. Check his twitter and facebergs for salt tomorrow.

It's his history. All bluffs. He's literally never done anything in 40 years hahahaa.

fug, I blame the American education system.

Because leftists have no thoughts for the consequences of their actions.

If I had gotten there in time it'd be done dubsmeister.

Thank you for all the work you put into this faggot, user.

Only second to pic related when it comes to mematic warfare

Honestly we need to do this more often.

I need to rewrite the Ruin Life Tactics guide.

*we

Honestly I think that we should make this a weekly tradition.

On Holla Forums we're free to raid as much as we like, we haven't taken advantage of that nearly as much as we should have.

Confirming one of the hashes

$ echo -n "trevies01" | openssl sha1
(stdin)= 48fe7bfe8a7151da083d3a88dcc827e37f7e9070

seconded

Make it a tradition like Warhammer Wednesday or Caturday.

All we need is a catchy name.

I enjoyed the StoneTear one quite a bit and talked to Katica on twitter to dig more. We could just make megathreads with the OP giving in-depth ruin life tactics guide. Might need some newfags and/or edgelords, foreigners to do what some of us won't do. Swatting can carry a sentence now and again if caught.

The old ruin life tactics guide is out of date.

You were denied trips for a reason. I meant Holla Forums.

Doxing Jewsdays

SWATerday

Speaking of StoneTear did we ever mass report the Goons to Sessions to get their severs seized for CP?

It's not like Rex Tillerson is beyond fucking over state department employees, I mean he fired 7'th floor for fucks sake. We should be able to get the Goons fired.

Right Wing Dox Squad

No, no we did not.

Sunday Salt-mining

Fr/i/days

Nice. Also, a sign:

I like it

Severely underated dubs

fucking bronies

so how long before we find he's a pedophile too?

CIANiggers get out.

Oh shit, Kek confirms. If this guy is a child predator, the families in his neighborhood need to be warned.

It's always just a matter of time these days.

I swear i've seen that face before and it's not CWC despite looking similar

He's posted all the time in commie memes

Is he a bronie

Honestly i'm glad people like that exist, they amuse me immensely.

WHY DO NORMIES PUBLISH THEIR LIFE ON FACEBOOK?

I've heard of him but I don't follow enough about lol cows
Is he a Bronie

fuck i don't even have kids but this kinda shit is infuriating, taking children away from their families is the most despicable thing i can think of.

That fucking potato face.
Cucka Cucka Ali in da house.

God damn you, user. Why didn't you double spoiler that shit? That was too disgusting to be contained by a single spoiler.

Fuck Jewish methodologies and their kikery. It must END.

Thing is, child services see actually horrible situations on a routine basis and so wouldn't want to tear kids away from a happy family.

He is directly threatening white children
He deserves everything that happens to him

user.. I just.. what

How naive can you be?

On the child protection side, I heard the canucks have it worse than the yanks. The canucks apparently have full blown commies running the joint like a bread line.

He must have friends in the cyber police.

Feds need to deport this menace.

The US doesn't have to worry about hurt fee fees online.

I hope the Helicopter Chads that smacked down the antifags know they have guardian demons.

Backtracing.

So what's the update on this? Anyone do anything worth a laugh?

I like that

In Japan demons are not always evil.

Saging myself for off-topic but ciriously- pic related.

This brings back fond memories from well before cuckchan was cucked. Many raids were had, as well as lulz.

Shigfy diggy is there a tldr?