Kingdom Hearts thread

I have never played a single Kingdom Hearts game.

What am I missing out on?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcsx2.net/download/releases.html
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_(USA)/150757
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_II_(USA)/150356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

excessive faggotry, batshit insane story and disney fanservice

fun

Autism and lots of yaoi doujins

baby's first action 'rpg' unless you limit yourself and play on the hardest setting

If you're not a child, not much. It's an odd third person RPG/turn based shit like Lightning returns. Don't bother, the anime is minimal. Unless you're the type of dude that likes Disney outside of the original films.

The funny thing is, it's probably about as hard as DaS on it's hardest settings. Play other games in your backlog instead, I understand the desire to check it out since there's a huge following but seriously the games are just very mediocre.

no

user, there's no need to lie if you haven't played a game.

The spells have a recharge right? It had a very FF7 feel to it.

Fair enough, I have yet to play beyond a few seconds of Lightning Returns but I've spent quite some time in the KH games. I only made the analogy due to the general idea I got from playing KH/looking around in LR.

Got it the first two times, faggot.

you havent played it huh? gotcha.

Care to go beyond that or are you just shitposting?

okay this guy is a retard completely disregard everything
the games are basically almost everything you've already heard about them. cheesy disney shit shoehorned into a strange new franchise thats mixed with final fantasy for some reason. the story is released as a clusterfuck but if played in the proper order it makes enough sense. the gameplay is what people come to kingdom hearts for. and maybe story/edgy teenshit that the autistic side of the fanbase eats up

What the fuck are you smoking?

its not turn based mang, and kids hate it unles they have autism.

Kind of cool gameplay, a few cool worlds and the rest is a bunch of Squeenix and Disney faggotry.

Am….am I missing something here? It's a basic third person action game with some spells. I have absolutely no idea how someone can actually call KH gameplay anything beyond painfully average.

You tell me, user.

Like I said, it has the feel of FF7/LR when it comes to the spells or whatever. The keyblade swordplay is just standard shit that you could get in any kids' game.

they sort of are but kingdom hearts 2 is were the series shined most until personally, dream drop distance because they kicked up the difficulty and made the action extremely fast paced. the autism was amplified

no, they do not. you have a mana bar that gets refreshed when used.

GO FUCK YOURSELF MORON

YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAMES AT ALL

at any rate OP.
Gameplay is fun. level design is shit.
Story is okay-ish if you can look past the disney shit.
at the end of the day it's a square enix game with live combat. can't really go wrong there.

I don't want to cry "shills," but it seems like I've triggered way too many children in this thread. Fags need to relax and stop taking your mediocre weebshit tween edge series so seriously.

It's a fun first game for kids, that's all I can give it. It shouldn't be at the top of OP's backlog due to how there definitely are games that did it better.

Well excuse me, I didn't know the difference was enough to trigger your autism.

I just formatted my PC so my reaction folder is bare. Please pretend like I put a smug anime character or laughing man taken out of context from an older movie. Lower your blood pressure while you're at it, weeb.

what is annoying me is that you haven't played the game, clearly.
You don't know anything about it, but you're still in here trying to claim shit about it that is untrue.

I hate fags like you, know it all shithead.

kill yourself

Can you read, or…?

Again, I have. You simply got butthurt when I called out your shit game and now you're caught up in semantics so hard that you delude yourself into thinking I haven't played it.

Which one(s) have you played? I don't understand how you could make a claim that the series is turn-based when it isn't. Genuinely curious how you got the wrong idea about the series.

you clearly havent dipshit.

This is an anonymous imageboard dude, there is zero reason to get defensive.

nigger, I aint a fan of Kingdom Hearts.
I've seen my cousin beat the final boss of 2 and I've played one on the DS years ago.

I can read yes, I read you thought the fucking series was turn based retard

Character interactions can range from really comfy to hilariously cringey. The story is a nonsensical clusterfuck as a whole, but usually does a good job of keeping you invested from moment to moment. And the combat ranges from babbie's first ARPG to DaS levels of memorizing boss patterns and gitting gud (Assuming you play on the hardest difficulty and perhaps limit yourself in some capacity).
In short they are enjoyable, but polarizing games.

Which one was the one that was basically Fortune Street? Or was that just a minigame?

user just shut up and play the game.

pcsx2.net/download/releases.html

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_(USA)/150757

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_II_(USA)/150356

I think you are talking about the minigame in BBS

Thanks.

I bought a PS3 specifically for KH 1.5 and 2.5, CFW of course, even when I already played all the games included.
It's a good serie that can lead you to autism but you should know how to handle it. If you can0t handle autism, don't play it, if you can't be autistic, don't play it.

Although, I think KH is a serie you should get into while young and revisit as an adult.

Autism, but pretty fun autism. It's worth giving it a shot at least, but be warned the first couple hours are pretty slow. It picks up pretty quickly after that though.

Autism, but fun autism.
And really good music.

Thanks, faggot. Keep getting triggered. You got anything besides posts containing nothing but "UHH, FAGGOT. RETARD. MORON. DICKHEAD. UHH UHH YOURE AN IDIOT MAN"

You don't have a shred of proof that I haven't played it so you're just shitposting at this point

A comment I have rectified but you still decide to be hung up on it.

I'm not emulating a game I've spent more than enough time on, kill yourself. You really are some sort of cucked fanboy constantly trying to get me to play this shit game again, to the point of spoonfeeding me ISOs. Unbelievable.

B-b-but user, thats my only post in the thread.

I am indeed a fan of the games because they are fun, but I just want you to enjoy the game like most of us here have too. Thats all.

At this point, and considering all your post, I'm pretty sure you're autistic. You'd probably like Kingdom Hearts, if you played it.

Can confirm, am autist and like KH's Gameplay.

Who the fuck gives a shit about the story outside of watching it for the trainwreck?

Shitposting aside, what's the easiest way to beat the command boards in BBS:FM . I just want to fight No Heart.

Oh sorry. In the middle of vidya so I don't bother looking at IDs when shits being flung from everywhere. I've played em both, and like I said, they're good games for people who've never touched a video game before. Which doesn't automatically mean it's a bad thing.

I got very little enjoyment out of it.

You probably played some shitty post 2 game, the first one was pretty button mashy but far from "turn based", and if you figure out how everything works in 2 it can get pretty cuhrayze but you'll never bother because you can just grind and mash buttons and you'll be mostly fine in most difficulties and battles.

No, I specifically played 1 and 2.

Yeah, no, there was no recharge time on basically anything but the general MP bar in either of those, so they're really not turn based at all. Not sure how you decided that was turn based. I can't speak to your taste though so whatever on everything else you said.

Did you ever get past the prolouge in 2? The game is boring as fuck while playing as Roxas and kicks off once you get to play as Sora for the rest of the game.
2 made 1 unplayable for me. Also, play Final Mix for 2 so you can play on Critical. Avoid spin-offs as well.
If you think It's incredibely mediocre what other mediocre action-games would you compare it to?

You git gud

Some decent action RPGs with a retarded story (past 1, at least) and a bunch of fanservice for Disney and Square.

First game is silliness of a Disney Legion of Doom (Hades, Ursula, Captain Hook, etc) using primordial dark creatures called Heartless to achieve their own evil ends and it turns out they were all just being puppeted around by a faggot named Ansem, Keyblade is a legendary weapon that chooses its wielder who was supposed to pick your buddy Riku but it chose you instead because Riku became a colossal faggot. Typical light vs. darkness stuff that doesn't take itself seriously and it's a fun game overall.

Past that is where it gets confusing in plot, where everybody and their fucking grandmother has a Keyblade and it's not really a special weapon whatsoever, where Heartless immediately get downgraded on their overall threat level compared to other things that bumble around, where both Ansem and Sora turn out to be like six or seven different people all at once and where your main nigga Axel comes in. Disney takes a backseat to anime and it starts taking itself seriously long-term, neither of which really stop being a thing until Dream Drop Distance where the entire game recognizes it's pretty silly overall, Sora shoots down the entire plot within the first twenty minutes, Disney's at the forefront again for the most part and nothing in it actually mattered.