#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Lies, laughs and happenings edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
-twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
-blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mars_Gilda
archive.is/3qGqk
archive.is/SndZg
archive.is/9NlGo
archive.is/oOrAv
archive.is/JrAal
archive.is/w35NH
archive.is/7fO1U
twitter.com/MikeDiver/with_replies
archive.is/tzQK4
archive.is/XdzWt
a.uguu.se/4VHVeWSZIdmo_LingerieisnotArmor-TropesvsWomeninVideoGames.mp4
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/06/mark-zuckerberg-social-media-accounts-hacked-saudi-arabians/
theregister.co.uk/2016/06/06/facebook_zuckerberg_social_media_accnt_pwnage/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/director-paul-feig-ghostbusters-haters-misogynistic-right-wing-radio-monsters/
archive.is/F67dj
twitter.com/amartoo/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=6chk_1hvh4I
archive.is/1gCGn
archive.is/9ECG0
a.uguu.se/ON4CNvYdHf1d_NoPussyGaming_MGTOWManifesto(DarkSoulsIIIgameplay).mp4
archive.is/Aeg4c
archive.is/yWLtc
youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag
archive.is/MO7rI
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/
archive.is/nkXzM
archive.is/aU7og
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/known-sjw-jacob-appelbaum-leaves-the-tor-project-over-accusations-of-sexual-abuse.25518/
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/740022058470543361
please
archive.is/7VgBX
techraptor.net/content/reddit-introduces-affiliate-links
twitter.com/ArmouredSkeptic/status/739650224247996416
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/708098509665386496
facebook.com/topic/American-Civil-Liberties-Union/107478645948365
twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/739952673424838656
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/739603024516108288?lang=en
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/601897102067802113
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740125912943845376
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740127351976009728
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740126966548860929
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740126565351067648
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/705582526102802432
heatst.com/culture-wars/depaul-students-assail-president-in-town-hall-over-chalkening-milo-event/
archive.is/tptQ4
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340261961
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340281491/persona-5-confirmed-censored
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/Mars_Gilda

Previous thread!

archive.is/3qGqk

Hey, thanks for using my title.

Have you prayed for The End today?

FOR HER

That's not the whole thread.
Old bread: archive.is/SndZg

I wanted to make a Yuri GG thread but people insisted so…

I pray for ziska in toronto every day.

Either way, thank you.

Would it be Yuri as Yuri?

Those trips bode well for your prayers.

Anyone have an archive of the recent The Times article about Sargon by Martin Daubney?

What's the context on the third image?
I can't remember.

Bottom one was about that low-grade Tranny Gladiator game that tried to enter in through Steam Greenlight and it had people getting pissed off because -ny isn't -s and you have to use the proper minority-approved word because

If you don't include trans, they cry muh diversity.
If you do, they shout, not good enough hire an advisor.
And hire advisors for sexism, racism other -isms, diversity, etc.

And you get stuck with a whole advisory council telling you what to write, how to write it, what to say, how to develop and how to market. Everything bent towards their identity politics and ideology.

You're not only get your company co-opted, you also pay them for it.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

If I didn't feel like throwing up I'd be laughing pretty hard right now.

Have you tried laughing while throwing up? It might create a cathartic emotional paradox.

That was the main complaint about the first game. What the hell was EA and DICE doing?

fucking dropped

It has to be to their exact standards that are ever changing. The only way to live up to them is to be part of them or do gender-studies and life-long research.

If you want power over someone without making it formal make up vague rules and enforce them the way you like it.

see

The real kicker is when so-called "advocates" for certain groups unmask themselves as supremacists whose primary interests are money & influence for themselves & their fellow cultists.

IE. Huffington Post editorial staff is nothing but women & they broadcast that as "progress" when in reality it's supremacy through cronyism. In many cases it involves legal threats, threats of yellow journalism campaigns, threats of bad PR across social media, if any particular organization does not comply with the supremacist demands to put the "correct" people (their cult) in positions of influence.

That's how they operate & that's how cronyism has gotten as bad as it is.

Meanwhile EA Dice's office in Stockholm, Sweden

are you retarded?

tumblr has some good artists tbh

tumblr has one good artist and he posts on Holla Forums

Gender equality means 50% or more women,
Diversity means 50% or more non-white.

Presumablt

Who else but tumblr would take that abomination in?

ME1 actually was fairly decent, if only because no-one else had taken that approach before.

Derek Smart is shitting on shekel citizen again.

Here's the Catalyst thread with the archived reviews.

Presumably because other companies don't have 50% of those and as long as it isn't perfectly balanced to their standards they don't have to follow their own rules.

links pls

THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GETTING BULLIED.

Alien Gilda is outdated and her personality isn't that good. Modern Gilda is vastly superior.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1soosem

Found an archive of part of the old article: archive.is/9NlGo
and a reddit post with the whole article copied over: archive.is/oOrAv
Haven't found an archive of the recent article yet. I've stopped searching for now and decided to focus on my studies.

Archive: archive.is/JrAal

ME was fucking fun m8. Speedrunning the levels, trying to get that perfect rhythm going and keep it there with ME's mechanics made for an amazing game.

Do you even highscore?

inb4 LW

In case you meet anyone that still takes her word as gospel.

Has anybody played it? Is it any fun? Or does it suffer the same fate as ME1 where the levels got progressively shittier?

Yuri mind controlling Yuri Sakazaki while they fly into space with Yuri Gagarin.

Checked.

Wait wait wait, she actually did an interview? I remember the text but… wow

Looks like it. Don't know the sauce sadly.

Fuck off Ralph Shill.

ANTS

It's been obvious from the start this is the kind of person she is.
imagine it in Cartman's crying voice.

Res is pretty shit but the tattoos seems to match

Not sure about the face though.

This is her on some award show in vegas

We should track down the original.

It's to get it down to post limit. Could get a hold of the original sadly.

Just the right size then.

couldn't

That's not Ralph Shill's ass, it's actually Val's /8diamonds/ got tricked into thinking Val's details was Ralph Shill.

Kill yourselves. All of you.

Oh man I'm laughing.

Before you could just chalk things up to stupidity and mismanagement. Now they're labelling their customers and collecting data on them behind their backs?

That's malicious as fuck.

Could anyone help me out with a VPN in 'murrica or outside of EU?

Google has removed search results on Quinn because of EU rights to be forgotten.

I still love that that simple infographic about the Jenn Frank COI (which didn't even mention the $3000 payment people found out about later) happened to get quoted in an Al Jazeera article so that she melted down. Even though she didn't actually "quit game journalism" like she said ("returning" a few weeks later and then periodically "returning" a number of times months later) it probably limited her career outside the more corrupt/SJW outlets.

I'm not sure if 682647 and 0bba3d are both the ralph shill or if someone was actually dumb enough to fall for his transparent bullshit.

Now if only they would vary themselves a little instead of running with the same chain of posts every fucking thread people might actually fall for them.

Autism does not compute variance well.

Both are about killing meritocracy & letting talentless parasites into positions they never deserved.

Found this while trying to find the interview.

Notice how hard it is for pless to admit LW is "unproffesional". Then she insists that Mallorie is just trying to fuck LW over because she inconvenienced her.

7 FUCKING YEARS LATER

This probably speaks more about pless and LW.

archive.is/w35NH

BUT IS NOT TRUE MERITOCRACY OR WE HAVE RESULTS WE LIKE WITH 50% WOMYN AND MINORITIES. OR YOU SAYING WOMYN ARE INFERIOR RAPIST?

I wish Pless wasn't a poorfag so that Cernovich would actually bother to sue. inb4 "he wouldn't do it anyway"

Thank's, but it's the one about the recent run in with that moronic feminist labour MP.

Who needs wisdom or competence when you get paid anyway?

Jess Phillips?

I remember that name. Isn't she the one who said a Cologne-esque rapefest happened every weekend in Birmingham?

Even the Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE artbook is censored

Link faggot

Yeah thats her she also laughed at male suicide when a tory mp brought up men's issues in the house of commons.

No way she did
I need to see this, sounds hilarious

WHERE'S THE VAG BONES

gj ethics

Salt and Insanity incoming.

archive.is/7fO1U
twitter.com/MikeDiver/with_replies

After getting salty about us and everyone else on him for being a shithead video game blogger, he comes to attacking gamergate and blaming us for Notch being a shitlord.

archive.is/tzQK4

archive.is/XdzWt

Wew lad, they really want the fucking government to get involve to shut down any "sexist" video games to gate keep their competition while hoping they get funding and tax breaks for making video games like Life is Shit!

Val, buy me a fucking lottery ticket or something man.

Vaginas don't have bones, though. Hips do. I'm pretty sure that's actually a slime girl parading as a human with no bones at all.

Last night was on purpose, I tried to time it right; this time was totally luck though, and it's beautiful.

This will never not be funny.

HOW IS THIS MAGIC REAL

HIVEMIND

She was on hignfy the week and single-handedly made it unwatchable. Not that I rate too highly the BBC's output in general of course.

Yes, despite the bullshit society feeds them, in many instances a woman will be inferior to a man at something.
Generally, women & men think differently, exhibit different skills, different inclinations, etc.
They should pursue & excel in what they're good at rather getting hired based on genital quotas.

Genital quotas are genuinely discriminatory.

I can perfectly deal with "I don't care about men's issues" or "I think they're not really something that needs a unique day" arguments (while I think they're irrelevant), but the girl literally laughs at men killing themselves or losing custody of their children and this makes things just so bafflingly unreal I can't help but grin through this

BOW ON ONE KNEE BEFORE YOUR GOD GAYMERGAYS

I'll have you know, I'm very progressive. I only hire women to be my cocksocks.

Who?

Fuck you, Paradox! You're all fucking cucks!

Every version or just the German one that gets cucked with every game release?

I hear if a women sells her body for access or exposure it's totally progressive. It seems to be the best progressive you can be is synonymous with lying as much as possible & being as depraved as possible while promoting such behaviors in the world around you.

The torrent from IGG is the censored version but it's in English.
I'm not sure if it's just me or if this is a thing for everyone.

Bow to the leaderfaggot who told us to not allow leaderfaggotry?

The main issue with today's women is that they have been taught by yesterday's women.
Thus, they end up in a generation where they are given everything just like men, including homelessness, lack of job opportunities, crippling debts, sexual frustration, etc., and while men have had centuries to learn to prepare themselves to the idea of such issues and overall deal with them, women have never once been prepared to such unknown notions since they always seemed fully alien to them.
In return, the sole argument they were ever given for justifying failure or pain, was always "it's because I am a woman". Whereas a man would work towards ensuring he becomes better at something he isn't good enough at, or where he will dedicate himself to success, or even, merely, admit defeat and face the fact he cannot do/be something, a woman will be incapable of grasping the idea she is hurting for the mere fact that the world is painful and sometimes unfair.

It isn't even their fault; no one ever taught them to view anything differently, through a "man's scope". Instead of making things bigger than themselves, even when they were told "you are free and being a woman should never forbid you of anything", the only people who pushed them forward were women's magazines or their own mothers, who conveyed literally never any notion other than "men are why".
The result is that, even in "progressive" circles, the only thing that matters is how men perceive them overall.

>being gay

Don't forget to condemn the actions of depraved straight white Christian males. Because men wanting sex is degrading, women wanting sex is empowering. Good thing I can pull the money card.

I'm going to be out today, but in four hours Milo is live at another university. Have fun without me.

Can someone ask him about srhbutts at one of these panels. I just want to see the twatter cunts sperging out again.

holy shit

Fire Mark and do a board coup global mod.

I think you brought in the Holla Forums shitters

Sup misogyterrorists,

I was away for a week in the beautiful city of Ottawa. Aras, aras everywhere, in sundresses too.

I liked the old captcha more.

No Steam reviews are mentioning anything and I think Armondo Hernandez replacing Hitler raise some eyebrows.
It's probably just that torrent

I like him too as a person, but he is an awful mod and BO.

Such trustworthy features!

Sup gov user. Hows depression us all canadians suffer?

Is your country still on fire or did the South African "firefighters" Trudeau imported beat out all the fires with their sticks already?

This thread has been visited by the french nonsexist video games fairy.

Funding and tax breaks will come to you but only if you post

Those were my beans Max

itt

AI pls(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

pls no bully

The worst is yet to come. It is always worse.

Nah seriously I'm not really in the know for domestic things. I heard the wildfires was getting in control though. I don't envy the guys who will be stuck with the post-mortem of all of this.

well, it's a slow day anyway

At least Gawker is on the 10th

I laughed too much at this.

Anita's new video.

This woman literally cannot let go of Bayonetta. It's a broken record at this point.

It'll be E3 next week. Should be a good time.

I thought she stopped making videos because of depression and was working on a new project.

COUP CONFIRMED BOYS

This is funny, since everyone of her allies approved bayo as a feminist icon.

Me neither. I feel bad for every displaced family, and hope the ndp suffer for the budget cuts. I also heard that the libs are hiding finances from the budget officer. Is it just me or is this a repeat of the last time the libs were in office.

See ontario anons post. Sounds like it is dying out, but I can bet its because it has eaten all it can eat.

It's been a while since I've played it and I never finished it but isn't her whole schtick last moment dodges, not wearing an EOD suit so she can face tank punches?
I think I understand her hate boner though, Bayonetta is a bright, shining example of a heroine who can stand up for herself while still maintaining her femininity and sexuality, both things she can't seem to stand. She preferred this blob of pixels to Bayonetta

They take fifteen minutes to shoot, as she can just pay someone to research, write and edit it for her for a few thousand bucks. At this point she's a mouthpiece and nothing else.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/06/mark-zuckerberg-social-media-accounts-hacked-saudi-arabians/

wew

The one FF game I actually wanted, sweet.

I'm pretty sure no one was interested in her new series, and she realized it would be too much work. She can't steal stuff from other youtubers and make up random shit that can't be vetted against anything else.

Her whole history thing was a dead end. With video games, she can say whatever she wants, there's no one doing work that opposes what she's doing. So no one will come out and tell her she's wrong. The absolute closest you get are psychologists who can tell her her ideas are completely off, but most people, specially in the media, don't care.

Her history idea, it means she'd have historians breathing down her neck at every misstep she makes with her "facts". And she can't handle that. And I don't think calling all historians "problematic shit lords" would really accomplish much, specially since historians are better qualified to talk about history, as Anita lacks any sort of formal education in history, AFAIK.

theregister.co.uk/2016/06/06/facebook_zuckerberg_social_media_accnt_pwnage/

dadada!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/director-paul-feig-ghostbusters-haters-misogynistic-right-wing-radio-monsters/

Libs and finance scandal are stuck together, you can't have one without the other. Also, we've been fucked the most when a lib PM was from Quebec. And Trudeau is.

I say that as a Quebecer too, I was basically taught in school to distrust anything having to do with the Trudeaus. Another scandal soon? Maybe.

Also, for Canada not accepting the help of Russia for the wild fires, the reasons are extremely complicated and boring, it has nothing to do with Social Justice or Trudeau himself. I can't really go into details but the Russian offer was not really free.

Oh sweet, it was a huge step up over vanilla 12 which wasn't that bad either. What can I say, I have pleb tastes.

It leaves the question of whos mouthpiece she is though, since josh was fired for penis he was not fired, but is not affiliated with ff anymore.

(checked)

This will only make some more of her contributors mad at her for keeping up with the sex negativity. That won't stop them from giving her their hard-earned shekels, though. Hopefully more people will realize that this shit is getting old, repeating the same points that have been refuted before hoping that they will become true.

I like how his old man is why AIDS is so prevelent in the gay community but he and his son are held up as heroes because Justin pushed a tyrannical law in favor of trannys feelings

Since it's Zodiac themed does that mean the final boss is now Ted Cruz?

Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588230
Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588191
Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588072
Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588064
Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588050
Mark hidden 13 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9587941
Mark hidden 20 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588314
Mark hidden 20 minutes Holla Forums Deleted post #9588314
spurdo hidden 25 minutes Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #9588265: KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST
spurdo hidden 25 minutes Holla Forums Created a new -1 seconds ban on all boards for af7d25b206 (#133484) with reason: MARKMARKMARK

Holy shit mark got triigered by the global mod and deleted all his posts.

Something that we missed in the last few breads when I kept checking for those shill articles for that sexism label law in France pushed by the feminazi.

archive.is/F67dj
twitter.com/amartoo/with_replies

Yeah, Val and our Goobergoblin Terror Cell in France is harassing those poor womyn online!

This type of thing should be fucking illegal. They are literally changing other people's work to fit their worldview. People buy artbooks to see how the artists go through their work and to see other ideas the artists had for the game/world. Not to get some kind of moral boner from being afraid of some skin.

The point of the Perfect Dark advert was to subvert expectation. At the point of what are you going to ware they show a shit load of guns. They showed a sexy woman getting done up, showed sexy outfits, made the viewer wonder what she would pick, stereotypical view of woman, then a big fuck you it doesn't matter, guns. God they're stupid.

The projection is real.

found the pictures showing that anita visiting dice about her stuff is actually real

I think all they did was attend a talk she had in the area which is not surprising at all since they're dirty Swedes. It's still pretty shit though. Jounros don't seem to be liking it though so maybe they retained the high skill ceiling in catalyst. Shame Faith looks like complete shit now.

Turns out nintendo was more than likely involved in bravely seconds censorship because they just pulled the same nonsense in tokyo bullshit sessions artbook
youtube.com/watch?v=6chk_1hvh4I

It'll feel good to pirate Gen 7 onwards and stop feeding the monster.

Keep having to check the Kickstarter Overview from 2012 and these minisodes this year have gone completely off the rails from her proposed vids of Fighting Fucktoys, Unattractive=Evil, and Voodoo/Priestess. All 3 in the last six months have been "Eww, quit looking at girl's sexy bodies! Ugh!"

Time to triple down on NoA through NoJ, I'd say.
SEND THOSE LETTERS

NoJ has nothing to do with it. Well other than ambivalence. NoA is where the real shysters.

Of course, NoJ did nothing about that. But NoA blocks every attempt to contact the higher ups.

I'VE CRACKED THE CODE

Islam got a similar law

Russias pay may have been less than the cost of what ndp skimmed. I dunno either way, but america and australia offered too.

Ps4 only, oh well. I would kill for a vita version.

Only in real life and for some male villans. Evil women are almost always sexy as fuck. Anita would have no experience in that department though.
speaking of attractive/unattractive, I did not know disney was making the bfg, dahl's greatest work int a movie. I hope it is goodand does well, considering it got very little early shilling.

Evil women are probably always really sexy because it would make the average woman jealous of her.

Hell, good girls turned evil are the best.

JUST

What's the original like?

It has to be ratified, but I doubt it wont. I want to move to switzerland.

Where were you when Mark was kill?

I thought he was in jail because he got in a fight over a bagel.

fucking fatties.

Oy vey, he paid good money for that bagel!

Celebrating, fuck that kike.

Really? Where?

How does he explain all the downvotes on his trailers? Does he think there is an organized effort to downvote that shitty movie?
Is this the hollywood director equivalent of the "organized twitter hatemob", which is so often referenced by delusional dumb people who publicly post retarded shit on the internet without being aware that literally millions of people can read it at any time?

And it's not like we never had vagina bones on a nintendo console with no problems, I wonder what changed since then?

It's the perfect crime & motive for him.

It isn't a law at the last liberal convention recently they voted to make stamping out islamophobia a major priority for the liberal party. No laws were enacted though.

It was during the summit where liberals and ndp discussed and pitched federal laws.

don't answer that

LOL

Got any fanart of her wearing backpacks?

I know this was supposed to be a joke but on the last beastcast they actually talked about how the kali skin for symmetra is racist because hindu's would consider it blasphemous.

It is literally that.
archive.is/1gCGn

I WANT TO BULLY GILDA AND MAKE HER CRY

I don't think that counts as sexualization for anyone else besides me.

I posted about my fetish elsewhere but people kept laughing at me.

Can't wait for this movie to bomb so hard that its director disappear into the void and commit suicide in a dank LA apartment, like Joss Whedon.

Do you think his mind might just snap like a twig when the movie comes out and the critics shit on it in every imaginable way?

Someone post backpack cuck user.

So what will they do if it bombs?

Will it bomb?

She's your daughter you sicko

archive.is/9ECG0

Looks like we'll have an FTC op soon.

They think hiding affiliate link disclosure in their FAQ is going to save their asses.

That face just makes her look like she's drunk to the point of vomiting

Jack is an Evolian superhero who would only procreate with a similarly desirable woman of his own kind.

That old man should have stayed retired.

what game?

Lawbreakers

But how it has gender neutral bathrooms it can't be a bad game.

At least we still have the old games to play.

With a god-tier soundtrack

2:09 is the best part

Mirror: a.uguu.se/ON4CNvYdHf1d_NoPussyGaming_MGTOWManifesto(DarkSoulsIIIgameplay).mp4

Who?

archive.is/Aeg4c

BLOWOUT SOON, STALKER
archive.is/yWLtc

This election season's been the most entertaining one in recent memory.

Ok that made my day.

Hitler was right, those fuckers don't care how often they get blown the fuck out, they'll just keep spouting lies all day every day.

So where do you think the berniggers are going to flock to?

Sadly because the internet wasn't as "archive everything" 12 years ago, a lot of great stuff was lost from the Bush/Kerry election, as well as Bush/Gore. Forgetting about Poland wasn't about the only thing to last from 2004.

All the Bernie supporters I follow are retweeting that delegates won't vote until 25th and Bernie is still in the race. MSM reports that she already has them. I don't trust MSM, but I doubt Sanders has a chance.

Meanwhile Trump supporters watching the situation

Oh for fucks sake. I'll add it to the list.
Things not to let Holla Forums near:

MILF Viv is best Viv. Prove me wrong.

Actually why not give Viv a cougar grandma instead?

Why are Bernie supporters so violent? I don't understand this.

Here's the vid straight off youtube

Milf's are de facto better than non-milfs.

Speculation is that it's an attempt to discourage people from voting tomorrow because "the race already is decided!"

Of course Bernie is fucked regardless of the outcome if most the super delegates pile on to Hillary.

Just because you can try to cover your tracks does not mean you won't miss a spot

Stop ruining my milfboner.

No they don't. She was invited to give one talk years ago during the original Kickstarter. I've never seen anything other than baseless rumors besides that, in particular the rumor based on a years-old bait thread.

That's what the right side of history does to people

Reverse psychology, aye?

Is there an article or comprehensive comparison of the art book yet, for spreading purposes?

It will never compare to this. Fuck 3d

That's my birthday so hopefully we get some good news! Btw what's happening with gawker on the tenth?

I agree that there's no comparison, 3d will never be so unable to love you back as 2d does. And I agree again; fuck 3d because you can't fuck 2d :^)

Please quit spamming these shit pictures.

:^)

Enjoy your ban then, newfag.

Technically speaking, 3D and 2D are the same thing for people that don't have the condition of going after the real deal.
Except 3D is uglier.
But VR have the potential to get the best of both worlds.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

This is some next level retardation.

Kind of like chimps at a zoo, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if chimps were more organized than this.

Vivian has been drawn in both sexes in every age except geriatric. Draw grandma Viv, or don't, I wouldn't give a fuck either way. Just not naked.

Better yet, Vivian in this situation.

>tfw can't find torrents and the links on plebbit are dead

You guys need a little of moral, have this at the moment.

This really calls for a Henrike-Vivian version.

MILO IS GOING LIVE SOON!
(highlights right now)

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag

meh

Has something changed in the last 20 minutes that hasn't been a rule in the last however many months since the exodus?

No thanks.

Seems he'll be able to talk today. This is apparently all the opposition could muster.

Anyone have a webm of the girl freaking out about Milo like she was having a bad trip or something?

We dead like them?

I know for a fact lesser monkeys can act more human.

All this milfposting is making me miss my mom.

there are more camera men than protestors

Yeah it's making miss your mom too

We all miss your mom user, she was a lovely women who would be proud of you.

Did anyone else ever experience this?

Grabbed a vine off of twatter for you.

She was very proud of the way I fucked her

Yep.

nope but my friends liked my mum because she would buy alcohol for us
she said we gonna get it anyway so she may as well do it

For fucks sake, who posted this ancient and known-false rumor on twitter? Now it's on KIA.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4mvw23/socjus_anita_and_mirrors_edge_2/

It's literally just a bait thread with a fake quote someone posted on Holla Forums back in 2012. I don't think Mirror's Edge 2 was even in development then. This same stupid fucking rumor spread in 2014 among normalfags until EA had to issue a denial.

archive.is/MO7rI

Back in 2014 when this bullshit was going around the first time we had to keep correcting people. People with Reddit accounts please report the thread or something.

Having checked it looks like the source @Supperdude9 posted it on twitter from another Holla Forums thread, so at least it's not Val's fault.

meh, its not the full thing.

better one

BTW MILO EVENT IS ABOUT TO START

The wording is iffy. Obviously she isn't "working" on a game. She can still consult the dev team/writers on "feminist female representation" every year and get paid for it.

I need that Vivian uncensored

It says "working with" not "working on", that's more broad. More importantly the rumor is based on literally nothing in the first place. It was a troll post from 2012 obviously meant to rustle Holla Forums's jimmies because Holla Forums liked Mirror's Edge but hated casualization and Sarkeesian.

I think Mirror's Edge 2 wasn't even in development then. You could name any other game literally at random and it would have more basis for saying she was involved, because there would still be 0 evidence but at least there wouldn't be a denial.

God damn it, we don't just GIVE that image out

I desperately want these edited to be Vivian, because halflings are quick to recognize lewdness ethics.

I mistyped because I was looking at something else. Same to me. She's not working with the dev team. She's just consulting them a few times.

can't make this shit up

thanks

No she didn't. She was invited to give one talk in 2012. It had nothing to do with Mirror's Edge 2.

well at least its not a commie flag

I like incase
id get a commission by him if he actually ever took them
even at his expensive ass price

A significant portion of Bernie/Hillary supporters are filled with people with a similar mentality as the ones we're up against. It's one of the reasons why I support Trump.

I don't have any caps saved, but I remember she spoke at DICE last year. Probably even the year before that too. She did this every year she attended #TheConf in sweden.

The absolute mad man.

>>9590479
Milo being a smartass live.

Billy me.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

Archive: archive.is/nkXzM

there's a guy claiming he works for Dice and he's answering questions regarding Anita's Edge

It's all make believe anyway.

Might as well make believe something pleasant.

Sorry but without evidence I don't believe you. There's been way too much misinformation floating around the subject for me to believe a claim like that at face value. To my knowledge there were a couple tweets at most.

Lemme put it to you like this: how many how many times have you seen weak-ass white knights legit hyperventilating over the massive societal destruction scantily-clad fake digital girls are causing over the past two years? Coming from people in the industry no less sometimes, like that Adams guy from 2014/early 15.

Please translate this level of stupidity, to real life behavior.

Things really have gotten that bad.

The power suit and the blonde and black hairstreaks are giving me a Kira vibe.

This is classic SJW/Goon bullshit
It's one of those things those really bratty, spoiled, deceptive assholes do.

Bernie is promising a lot of free stuff. Trump doesn't want that free stuff, he wants to run it as an "evil capitalist machine"

Of course they are mad. If you were a college age person, going to college, and someone was going to tell you they'd pay for your university, which is more than likely tens of thousands of dollars a year, you'd be all over them. And anyone who wants to take that away would be a major enemy, because they'd effectively be costing you tens of thousands of dollars.

I understand why they are mad. I also understand it's extremely juvenile and selfish.

By the way. I hope someone is archiving the DICEfag threads so that we can see his claims later when game is actually available to public.

I'm monitoring the thread right now. I'll archive when the thread hits 550 posts.

archive.is/aU7og

The summary of Anita Sarkeesian's latest grandstanding.

*dragon laughter in the distance*

If only more people called out her bullshit in the beginning.

A term of University here in Quebec is subsidized. It cost me around 2500 duck dollarydoos per term when I went a couple of years. It is basically free when compared to the US and rest of Canada.

They wanted to up those by 60$, the whole province riotted and kids fucked everything up. I hate the next generation with a passion, they will burn down the world.

But she didn't work as an advisor on it. There's no evidence she has anything to do with it.

It's not like she actually has any expertise in game design, the main reason a company would hire her as a "consultant" would be for PR. It wouldn't be a secret.

a classic

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/known-sjw-jacob-appelbaum-leaves-the-tor-project-over-accusations-of-sexual-abuse.25518/

twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/740022058470543361

Another SJW getting exactly what he asked for?

It truly is

Mark, is that you?

Urgh!

So is it safe to guess that it's yet another rehash of "I'm going to slut shame every female character based on what they wear?"

Pretty much and revisionism, ahoy!

Good Think they cannot enter the colombian universities, the exam to enter there is rigorous to put it humble

9 hours
9 FUCKING HOURS

of answering just A,B,C or D.

9 FUCKING HOURS OF ENGLISH, LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, HISTORY, PHILOSOPHY, SOCIAL SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS

If you get through that if that you really want to enter an university, no mind remains sane after that

nope.

I thought Bayonnetta was alright now. Damn, I can't keep up with those SJW.

Does "gaslighting" properly describe this headline?
"This Teen Sobbing In His Mugshot Is Crying Big Salty Crocodile Tears After Being Arrested For Attempted Rape"

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)com/webculture/teen-mugshot-attempted-rape/
archive.is/7VgBX

Too bad people never learn the lesson. This is the classic SJW modus operandi: find a established community, latch on it, find a weak spot (in this case one of their own) then start the old "rapist", "pedo" or simply "bigot" slander campaign.
There's also the possibility he might be actually a rapist but that's also common among SJW, they join the cult to try cleansing their past sins.
It's probably all downhill for TOR from now on

>>>Holla Forums607133

Dude. You don't need any expertise in "game design". What she provided was expertise in female representation as media. You can deny it, but progressives (and Dice love her) are seeing her as an actual expert in this topic.

She doesn't design game mechanics. She consults on how females look, speak, act, backstory, interaction with other characters, etc. This is her role. Not "game design".

Have you forgotten what they constantly do when they complain? They always advocate that a "marginalized person" should be hired as consultant so that the company can get the representation of that "marginalized person" right in their games.

I've always hated this argument, male gaze implies that any attractive woman in gaming or anything really is designed purely for the enjoyment of men when there's plenty of women who find other women attractive, they don't have to be lesbos either.

Its just such a narrow minded argument, almost homophobic really

So, is it good or bad? On one hand a SJW got what was coming to him, on the other, SJWs have destroyed yet another life.

Well, it's an SJW life. It just shows that they aren't save and if other SJWs see it, they might consider their own stance and how much they want to invest into this cult. They thing their community makes them strong, when it's often their community that leaves them hanging (especially if you aren't a white middle class female).

SJW's eating their own is nothing new. We just stand back and laugh.

Citation needed. Do you believe she was also a consultant for any other random 2016 games like Fallout 4, XCom 2, etc? If you believe she was a consultant for one and not the others what do you base that belief on?

Maybe worry about the Tor project instead?

Please stop pretending to be retarded. I refuse to believe that you don't get what I've been saying.

She isn't a consultant on payroll for "Mirrors Edge Catalyst". She does regularly speak in front of DICE devs on terms of female representation and naturally gets paid for her talks. If DICE devs are working on ME:C she's going to have an influence on it. If they are working on Battlefield, she's going to have an influence.

Btw. does Battlefield 1 have female playable avatars?

[Citation needed]

Not to be repetitive but I'm going to keep doing this until you provide evidence of your claims. Note: the one talk from 2012 is not "regularly".

I had a quick look, but couldn't find it. If you want to look, search around her and dice twitter around august-september, since that was the time frame she was in sweden for #theconf.

Things seem a lot more calmer over there this time. Also less of a crowd.

techraptor.net/content/reddit-introduces-affiliate-links
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4mwtgj/reddit_will_automatically_include_affiliate_links/

Does anyone know if adding affiliate links to links other people post falls under FTC regulations? Even though it seems scummier, when it comes to disclosure I think it might not apply if the person actually posting the link isn't the person benefiting.

Is Sword city censored? I know it is published by NISA, so I don't want to support a censored piece of shit.

This is some scummy shit holy fuck.

So that's Ali, Kimbo, who's next I wonder

I can't handle any more deaths this year. It was bad enough we lost Prince and Bowie.

Gawker

Anyone observed the viewer numbers on the stream? I only looked at it after they switched to the splashscreen and it was still >9000 but dropping. Quite a lot of people watching live.

No one ever mentions Chris Squire despite posting Rondabout all the time.

If you're talking about the Milo stream, I saw it hovering 9900 for a while

Sort of feels weird hearing Oliver's voice without him mentioning gamergate at all. Stumbled across his twitch.

I still can't believe he let Kelly get to him, played right into his hands.

Well he's always been a bit hotheaded and he was tired of it all anyways. Remember he wanted to put everything behind him after Airplay, similar to Paolo who melted down after Airplay.

He also said that mom gave him the inspiration to keep going, for all his talk he couldn't stand behind his words.

Not like Sommers is all that great, builds her career on pointing out the bullshit on modern day feminism and then pushes the same shit herself to try to ruin Lewandowski, didn't even apologize when the video came out.

Did anyone ask her about falling for that Listen and Believe bullshit she pulled with that?

I saw a few people ask her about it, she seemed to just ignore them

That's disappointing.

Not gonna string her up for one mistake, I'd love to know why she did it personally.

Most likely because of her affiliation with AEI.

Revoltards kept harping on about it as one would expect from them.

webm or fuck off

I just got back from the movie theater. Fuck the diversitards and go watch The Man Who Saw Infinity instead.

and rent Hail Caesar. You will know why when you see it.

it's parody

context

information seems out of date though, isn't McIntosh no longer part of Femfreq?

Basically a video titled "If Feminist Frequency Were 100% Honest With Us…". The humor is a bit too hamfisted, for lack of a better term, in my opinion.

That's covered in the video.

Looks like my SSD may be going. It's been in service for a long time, so I knew I'd have to replace it eventually, but now I'm actually starting to haev problems and I don't have the dosh.

What's cheap, has a decent warranty, and is actually fast? I don't want to get one of the bargain bin models with slow writes.

Yeah, I should have finished watching it before commenting. Was a decent video for someone unfamiliar with all the bullshit about Femfreq to watch but definitely suffers for his delivery. The fart noises annoyed me a bit.

He talks like a fag and kind of cringey but from a normalfag perspective it's kind of alright. Who are these people, are they known?

it's from the guys who made this genuinely funny one

Define cheap.

If you are looking for a decent 120GB box, Samsung 840 is about $50-70 and it's decent enough.

Although personally I'm not really hung up on SSD speeds since all but the crappiest will run circles around a 7200 RPM HDD.

Hue, feminist Vivian James is basically a blonde Vivian James which reminds me of Lilian Woods with a shitty attitude.

I neither know nor care. The FF video's humor wasn't subtle enough for me, so I doubt the rest of the "%100 Honest" videos they're doing would tickle my fancy. Still, I might share them with one or two people as a way of explaining things, but I'd rather talk in depth and share a few infographics.

wat
is this ghazi attempt at humor again?

For normalfags I would say this video is alright, people usually ignore more in dept stuff like infographs and they need some retarded pewdiepie-like content to catch their attention. Also it's always good having more people even if from "outside" to start making questions

Ghazi is funny.
The indirect constant exposure to intelligence slowly, slowly infects em, and they try to fight off like if it was some sort of demonic possession.

I got it from the swamps of Tumblr. Been browsing Tumblr less since they banned porn about two months ago. Now all the amateur porn artists are advertising on alternate sites alongside posting the beginning bits on Tumblr. If anything will kill Tumblr, it's the fanatics going after artists and the lack of porn. At least I found some decent artists that I can follow on pixiv and DeviantArt as well.

That makes sense.

Tumblr banned porn?

Wasn't that the only reason people used the site aside from SJW stuff?

Wait, that happened? You must mean IRL porn because there's tons of 2d and SFM porn still on there. Is it just professional porn?

I just went there and typed "topless Tuesday" into the search bar. Got plenty of tits. Most of them not great, but that's tumblr and that's nothing new. If they're banning porn they're doing a shit job…unless you mean like porn stars.

So tumblr is a black hole of money for yahoo and they think the solution is banning porn.

I can tell you that at least one cosplayer got a video of her fellatio removed, but sadly I cannot link her account, which might either be removed by Tumblr staff or deleted by herself. If only I could verify that for myself. Then find and finally save the fellatio video while I'm at it.

Right, I should have mentioned that it was only IRL porn.

From what I understand, meatspace penises are a no-go in Tumblr.

you could have prevented this

Not really, no.

We did, unfortunately other who are not us push that.

Also how much is she winning on Patreon?

Everything rapp does is on revolt

How? We told people Rapp was a waste of time. We can't stop revolt from being retarded, user. They did that by themselves. Only SJWs have the power to remove people from twitter they don't like.

Naturally, lesbian stuff is A-ok.

Oddly enough, I've never seen lesbian porn, neither drawn nor real, neither before Tumblr banned them nor afterwards.

Holy shit. These people are retarded.

I wonder how much of a hit her whoring business took after she killed her site

by validating their fantasies of being a hate mob and legitimately running people out

it's too late now

they're paying her so she can find other men who will pay her for sex

idk how a 6/10 with makeup, lighting and camera angles has this much sway over men but it's fucking pathetic

>People still fall for Guerilla Warfare copypasta.

I'm not sure if the fact that these people take everything at face value without critical thinking is a sign of failing education systems, or of human intellect degrading.

Looks more like Lillian trying to dress up as Vivian to feel more cool.

I used to think it was poor education but with the number of people getting assblasted over shit-tier concerns I am starting to think there's been some shit in the water.

fucking commies

It happened with some weeb comic maker early on as well, if I recall he got kicked out of his hosting group for sending it to a koolaide elemental

they are not even the same thing
fucking retarded communists

I can't tell if that's a legit account or if he's just taking the piss. There isn't any sjw videos favorited in that profile, most of it is just retarded shit like FNAF and peter coffin tier humor sketches. Feels like a 13yo aspie

twitter.com/ArmouredSkeptic/status/739650224247996416

Burnouts, Ralph, agorist, john kelly, and some iteral communists are mad at Shoe and armored making fun of Ralph. Funny how these burnouts say they are not SJWs but say the same shit a SJW would say and behave in the same way.

this person is very real
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews

I've gave him shit on twitter before
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/708098509665386496

facebook.com/topic/American-Civil-Liberties-Union/107478645948365

It's not like it's hard to find.

sry I meant to reply this one

peenus + vagoo and my hand like nature intended

twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/739952673424838656

I saw this on twitter. It seems like kinuko realized Anita was bad after flip floppping how great she was, but now she talks about how some designs are offensive and horrible despite calling out people who said this a while ago. She went full SJW and now only calls out the easy targets since Anita's relevance went down.

I've never been able to fap to straight porn

Seeing a man and a set of cock and balls always felt awkward to me

twitter.com/9_volt88/status/739603024516108288?lang=en

Have you ever wondered how some people know how to breathe with how stupid they are?

what did I miss

I think it has to do with the guy who fucked up Diablo 3 getting fired from Blizzard today.

Well, he didn't explicitly say he was fired, but it's interesting that he said he's "out of the gaming industry." And that the WoW expansion he was working on is due to release in a few months and is nowhere near complete, by all reports.

Talk about starving for attention. I wonder how many of these useful idiots will commit suicide when Polygon, Kotaku and co die before repaying all their hard work being a fag on twitter 24/7

Since games are art someone should ask Kyle if it's right to censor art. Let's see how long it takes for him to drop spaghetti and cry about harassment

Since he didn't seem too happy about it and his latest project is way out from release, I'd say this was a pretty sudden blow up.

Granted though the "leaving the industry" bit caught my eye too. I'm thinking an extreme fuckup on his part or he's been pissing everyone off behind the scenes. Either way considering he has no hope writing, it doesn't really sound like he has a lot of choice in the matter.

Goddamn this faggot has such a hard on for mombot.

twitter.com/9_volt88/status/601897102067802113

Haha this pinned tweet from May.

Look in a fucking mirror you cunt.

The story continues!

A new one. Nice.

The guy pays bots to retweet his shit. He also has to contact all his goon friends to do so as well. It is really pathetic.

reported

I thought it was 01-10. Where are 01 and 02?

Did something happen while i was asleep?

Jay Wilson worked on Diablo 3 and shat on the original Diablos and the developers for them. He left the company but it is implied he was let go. He was currently working on the new WoW expansion.

What games is everyone looking forward too? I found out recently that someone is remaking daggerfall to work on modern systems without all the hassle, so I am excited. Only problem is that it is only on version 0.20

make an account & log into Tumblr to search for its adult pages

The only one that matters

I'm also looking forward to civ 6. I love civ games

monster hunter

Ace Combat 7. I want to see what [email protected]/* */ sub-franchise Scamco is going to promote in that game.

King of Fighters XIV
Ys VIII
Xanadu Next
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Metal Slug 8
Samurai Shodown VII

Persona 5.

ok, somebody explain two of these characters to me.

1) Who is that "opposite" of Vivian? The one that's all blonde, pink sweater and social justice-like. She's Vivian's …cousin? And her name is Lillian? What was her back story?

2) Who is Holla Forums's daugher?
I thought her name was "Polina", but then I hear her name is really Erica. What's her back story as well?

Thanks

SJWs created the pink and white version of Vivian as a counter to vivian meant to be the representation of what they think makes a good ally gamer, since they thought vivian was a representation of what we thought were somehow a good gamer Yes they were that retarded

Then Holla Forums "re-educated" this anti-viv the SJWs had created and turned her into Polina/Erica.

ALLAHU

There isn't exactly a set in stone canon to go off here some say Polina and some say Erika.

You're not from around here, are you? But fine, I'll spoonfeed you a bit.
Lillian was an attempt by the SJ crowd at trying to corrupt Vivian by constantly spewing out SJ talking points without rhyme or reason. It was basically DONUT STEEL THE OC CHARACTER and failed pretty fucking hard, she's just kept around because it's funny having a mindless, retarded punching bag around. Doesn't help that their version was blonde-haired, blue eyed ubermensch mode while constantly wearing pink and was slimmed down which would make her appearance counter-intuitive to current SJ talking points.
Then Holla Forums saw all the daughteru faggotry going on between GG and SJdubs and decided to make their own, and that's where Erica Polina came from.
All sources in pic related.

checked

You IDIOT.

What if the skinwalker has Premium?

John "Deadleus" Kelly Rose does not have premium.

It was originally polina before a name was decided. Holla Forums called her Erika based on that webm of the girl singing some song (I wish I could remember the fine details, but that's roughly it)

Am I the only one who remembers EXTREME and RONIN accounts?
Besides, let them pay Hotwheels for hosting the site. He still owns Holla Forums and Premium's mostly sanitized anyway.
For the other two accounts, you better be prepared to either join Holla Forums with their connection to the Thule Society or do some marvelous deed for the propagation and continuation for h8chan. GUESS WHAT FAGGOT I ALREADY HAVE

m8

hotwheels became shitposting

Codemonkey's the admin, not the owner, if I remember correctly. Unless there was some nugget of information I missed.

Oh you poor, poor naive soul.

N.T. Technology has owned Holla Forums since the beginning of 2015, and that is owned by Jim.

Yep, I've been out of the loop.

Hey ralph shill.

Hotwheels stepped down recently after refusing to talk to the users for months. He's a tech consultant now and according to Codemonkey still works on the site in that aspect at least.

report page still uses the old ones
here is a great example of me reporting your post

Don't reply to the ralph shill dear

no we didn't.
her name is erica, it used to be polina when we didn't have a proper name for her, and it's from the german marching song from ww2.

Actually, the canon is indeed that Holla Forums saw Vivian, noticed idiotic anti-gamers had made her fully aryan, and decided to take her back to teach her the reality of the world. Thus, they adapted her look and mentality.
Today, though, she's Holla Forums's daughter, detached and different from the original Lillian. They're two different characters. Because memes work like that.

that Holla Forums saw Lillian*
my bad

Ok just so you know HW was recently fired, if you see copypaste in the logs it's not HW jim has been using HW capcode.

Jim forcfully removed him and started using his capcode without telling anyone, HW was so outraged he went to twitter to warn people Jim was post as him as copypaste not to trust the capcode

Please stop replying to the ralph shill, but also don't bother reporting him, he will just get a new ID.
Just let him be all alone, like in real life, and filter him.

You triggered 8diamonds fell for the biat and started dox you thinking it was me

Hi, Magnolia waifufag reporting in.
I can help with this.

I went out and bought the original JP art books just so I could have them unsullied.

Here's what the pages that were edited/removed in the EN copies of the art books (images show the JP versions)

In the EN version they covered up some art more (Summoner costumes) and removed the red bindings from the art of Agnes

Oh forgot to mention.
You see the three art panels prominently showing the red bindings?

Yeah, they entirely fucking removed those panels

Why the hell did Anita feel the need to bring out her sports bra in her new video?

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740125912943845376
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740127351976009728
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740126966548860929
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/740126565351067648

:DDDDDD

With flabby arms like that what else is she gonna use it for?

she'll never be an ara

Unrelated but Spacesuit Magnolia is cute af

I'm afraid to ask what this new video is even about.

here is another example
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/705582526102802432

Anita must have some sort of female Napoleon complex. She's so extremely asshurt about Quiet and Bayonetta. She's looking pretty tired too.

Here let me sum it up for you user.

It's lingerie being used as armor. There's a mirror in the thread, or maybe in the previous one. Reminder never to give her a hit.

you forgot

Actually I just haven't watched it and made a guess at it's contents based on Anita's previous record.

It's the alcohol, you can see she's plastered her face with foundation to 'smooth' out the wrinkles from drinking too much.

I haven't watched it either, and from what I heard, it's her recycle episode. Much of the same arguments and footage from previous episodes

i don't have a false-flag pic, so fuck off.

She is not the enforcer. She is the laundry woman who can wash any dirty money and make it clean as tax credits.
She is also the focal point for any virtue signalling.

No, user. She is starting to really show her age. She is about 33-34. and aging poorly from all that frowning and brow-beating.

Just wanted the archive from the past thread. Goes like this
I zoned out a few times so I've probably missed a bunch of shit.

Pretty much.

Here's the link of the archive if anyone wants it.

Have you seen the older images of her? She's clearly hiding that shit with foundation. Have you ever seen what happens to women that drink too much? They start wrinkling early.

On one hand she is correct, because it's video game not reality.
On the other, she is a fucking retard and anyone who still takes her seriously is in need of the gallows.

I did the unthinkable earlier:

I feel like I want to split somebody for some odd reason right now.

You deserve full-on pain user.

Ehh, its close to what I had in highschool. 3 hours per subject, 2 subjects a day. Also, fuck free liberal arts. Trades and vital to society like agriculture should be the only free courses.

Kinikuo is a alumn of calarts I think and had a father with ties to disney. She always hated anita, but that was probably due to anita being the worst sexnegative. its still funny the arabian alex ahad is the most sane person in lab zero. And best art director. The designs for indivisible are lackluster, and I think that kinikuo is the ad for that game.

welcome to my reality.

heatst.com/culture-wars/depaul-students-assail-president-in-town-hall-over-chalkening-milo-event/

archive.is/tptQ4

The saga continues. Poor DePaul students that just wanted an education. Their degree will lose tons of worth over the actions of a few dozen activists.

If you got any friends there, help them out and het them to find out what classes are transferable and to move out fast.

I swear to fucking god, now you have to ASK PEOPLE if you can share their PUBLICLY MADE statements
jesus shit, who is the retard who made humanity a thing, definitely it was nothing but a mistake
Although having even Anna Anthropy go out of the woodwork and support the idea of Anita being full of shit is still rather pleasing, that crap is something we've been plastering everywhere for almost half a decade now, fuck's sake

Wasn't that lard one of ff's biggest supporters? Serpent mouth, meet tail.

probablyy
they jumping ship it seems

That's because they can't understand that they're on a public site that fucking literally anyone can access.
I remember when the Methwhale decided to write a paper on
and the only real solution was to do these three things in this order:
Of course, this relies on the company itself for not being completely retarded, but we already know where they stand simply from the place that they're incorporated at.

They're finally turning on her retarded shit. It's beautiful

Yeah, ACLU's gone to shit, they used to defend everyone who had their rights violated indiscriminately, even the KKK.

Christ, not even a facebook angle could save that… thing

Reminder not to report the ralph shill, as he'll just come back with a different ID, as 99e33b is proving
Just filter the idiot, he'll go back to suicidal thoughts soon enough

It felt like we had a while without him. It was nice

What do the japs think about the movie?

fuck you

Should have not used quotes. And probably meh, since no japanese women.

this isn't how replying works you idiot

Go back to that, wish you'd both fuck off.

Stop taking the bait user. He just posted a butt pic to explain he totally got doxxed, and then pretended it was mine to shit up the thread even more.
If you're replying and taking the bait you are doing exactly what he wants you moron.

Then stop taking the bait and replying you absolute fag

I'll reply when I want, you really are a fucking retard as you seem to think that not giving a shit is the same as being opposed to someone getting something.

The guy is there to shit up the thread and you are helping him by replying and acknowledging his existence. Why is this so hard to get, are you literally braindead you cocksucker ?

Well at least he knows he's shitting up the thread while you actually think you're beneficial to it. I can never figure out which I dislike more.

I've never claimed to be beneficial. I just post and try not be to stupid enough to bringing the shilling forward you idiot.
also I'm having fun

It comes across through your condescending and pretentious posting style.

Accusing someone of being condescending is what stupid people do to pretend they don't have to be smart
Maybe I'm not condescending, you're just insecure

Don't you realise he has a name, he is more important then you, only he matters to the bread. Disagree with Val and you are to be shunned.

Or you don't understand the definition of the word and are accustomed to being called it and that's the rationalization you've come up with for why it keeps happening.

That has to be why, user. Or maybe you caring that much means you have issues.
Honestly I'm just having fun with this, and shittalking is always a good way to enjoy your time

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340261961

Go namefag up in a thread where they care about Idpol

I'm really getting my jollies here

holy crap user you're definitely the faggiest

Anita has never consumed the art she promotes or criticizes. She somewhat looked at it inbetween some twitter or facebook sessions and pretended she understood anything about it.

Makoto as in major kusunagi?

Is she saying that the Boss is sexist?

Street Fighter I think.

She's saying The Boss fails at being a deep meaningful character because she has a revealing outfit.

No, Makoto as in Street Fighter's racist karate girl.

Anita bitches about video games, not anime yet

She hasn't played the game, so of course the only information she can rely on is the outfit.

I think Anita Sarkeesian's deep-seeded hatred, jealousy and envy mixed with the misanthropic element of feminism is now reeking in her latest video.

Why do you think SJWs are mostly insecure, fat, and ugly.

Not keep redpil;ling and fighting to win back your home. You some Cuck that just gives up and lets immigrants take over your home and move out?

Don't think most people here give a shit about being able to go back to halfchan. The new users were also not the main problem with the place.

The thing is, feminism the way anita hears it is pretty much identical, and this isn't an exaggeration, from the puritanism in America in the 50s.
I remember a talk from a feminist who tried to give a history of the bikini; it wasn't all too interesting nor that well researched, but her main point came up at the end and remained baffling : basically, she explained that women fought for bikinis and the right to wear anything they wanted at the beach; it was an actual struggle where they sometimes got punished and reviled openly, publicly. Then, she presents that, whereas today it's normal for women to wear revealing swimsuits, they should stop.
For the real freedom is by being free from the male gaze.
She spent then ten/fifteen minutes arguing that we should go back to more "conservative" swimwear, for it would protect women from the pressure being sexualized by women causes.
This is a woman who must be so terrified of her own sexuality, her own attractiveness (she was fairly cute), her own desires and her own physique, that she advocated for the burqa, argued in the same sense as women who wear it.

I watched it and felt genuinely baffled. To her, true freedom was hiding yourself.

This is something that is entirely essential, inherent to american feminism user. The idea that sex is bad for women, that a woman SHOULD cover up and never allow herself to be sighted an desired by men.
Paradoxically, it revolves entirely, radically, pretty much only on the notion that men are the central crux of the belief : namely, what they think, what they see, is the only matter you should even acknowledge. All your actions, choices, thoughts, should consider what men will think of them.

Stop replying to the ralph shill you faggot. I did the mistake of replying because he'd ID-hopped again and hadn't recognized him, but the post you replied to is so obviously his you'd have to be drunk or retarded not to notice.

whoops

You where not around during the 7chan exodus so. eventually users will keep getting lower here and eventually you will have to go back. It's better if you keep fighting and redpilling now for when that day comes.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340281491/persona-5-confirmed-censored

New downpour target.

I kind of miss thinking the faggot had finally killed himself
Oh well, at least he can't be subtle to save his fucking life

WE'RE AT PAGE 13, WE NEED A BAKER READY FOR PAGE 14 OR 15

Same. I hope if he does it, he livestreams it.

I COULD DO IT FOR HER

I'd almost prefer the ralph shill.
I'm just bullying you

would you look what we have here
reddit.com/r/TrueReddit/comments/4mvprp/vice_media_denies_injecting_brands_into_their/

There is a time and place for evrything. Except that.

Ralpshill made a thread

At this point I've got bullied so much that maybe I'm starting to enjoy it.

on a second thought discard that, it seems it's the same guy from three or four months ago

Enjoying the bull.
Furry.

ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU CRUDDY DORKS?

YOU'RE REPLYING TO THE RALPH SHILL, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE THIS DENSE

FUCK, I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE
BULLY ME

Give me yuri pictures of the tans for next thread

There is no such thing, user. No one would ever dare dream draw such a thing.
There is futa porn of them though.

Then what is this?

Secret futas.

I am going to point out the inconsistancy that the fujos clevage is not censored. It looks like an elaborate shoop.

that's not Vivian
that's cheating
That's shoujo-ai, not yuri

Well, fuck you too. Just give me yuri pics or I'll make it a Gilda thread.

And I'm serious.

I was teasing. Val is val.

Yuri applies to softer works as well. Why do you think Yuru Yuri is called that? 'Shoujo ai' is dumb weeaboo meme.

NEW THRAD
NEW THRAD
NEW THRAD

NEW THRAD
NEW THRAD
NEW THRAD

Why didn't you listen?

You should see this n thread. >>/n/425049 some people do not know the history of gg.