ALEX JONES ABOUT TO SPILL THE WHOLE ENCHILADA ON PIZZAGATE

ALEX JONES ABOUT TO SPILL THE WHOLE ENCHILADA ON PIZZAGATE

REPORT TO START AT 5:06 CENTRAL (supposedly)

youtube.com/watch?v=AC_oEeubGus

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AudIS
archive.is/k37EM
archive.is/cG358
play.
archive.is/G5887
ode.state.or.us/search/results/?id=76
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY VEY DON'T WATCH GOYIM THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Is there actually going to be anything substantial said or is he just going to spew bullshit?

When he turns out to be bullshitting – probably by claiming Pizzagate was a false story created by Hillary – will you faggots finally realize that he isn't on our side?

Didn't he just cuck on it and denounce it as "fake news goy" because he got a threat about being suicided?

8D CHESS?? Gotta avoid legal issues

Decided to watch anyway, he says the controversy around Comet Ping Pong was a cover to distract everyone from info about elite pedo rings being uncovered elsewhere.

Someone threatened he?

They're all old cases that nobody was talking about at the time. If anything, Pizzagate is the only reason the other incidents started getting attention again.

See

Everyone here knows that filterman has NEVER been on our side.

Yep, everything he's stated is old shit I've known about for ages.

Naming it pizzagate and not pedogate was a great strategic failure.

The main issue I take with Alex here is that he is insisting pizzagate is a fake MSM narrative because of the MSM's deflection tactic of acting as though PG was only ever about Allefantis and Comet when it was but a small piece of our puzzle. He's got it backwards, even if it's probably just intentional because he wants to avoid the lawsuit fuck from James Allefantis.

Using the -gate suffix in general was a mistake, it always leads to failure.

No. It looks like he's made a deal with Alefantis and the top pedos to expose some lesser small-time nobodies to take the heat off of the major (((players))).

Who cares? It's already been spilled by numerous other people that are more credible and tolerable to the ears than Alex Jonestein.

There are a handful of autists here who still support him. Read the Pizzagate sticky, some faggot thinks this is all a ploy so he can confront Alefantis live on the air before being whisked off into protective custody by Trump.

He's directing people to the Clintons and Podesta, that's not really taking heat off the top. JA is low tier at best.

Goyim only then?

There was nothing to G.A.T.E. Just a bunch of autist that needed special snowflake attention in school. They like to believe it was because they were chosen for some black ops program by the military or something.

Daily reminder that Jonestein has close ties to two individuals who tied to child sex rings, one of whom was implicated in an article published on infowars.

The -gate suffix is cancerous as fuck. It's like every time a news article uses "slam" in the title.

That's not what I'm talking about at all. Naming every controversy "[topic]gate" has become a joke, makes the controversy in question seem like nothing, and tends to make it fail. Like how Gamergate failed because it got 100% subverted and taken over.

Actually GATE was to target intelligent kids for indoctrination to become the SJW elite, more or less. If a kid showed spine/backbone then they'd get mentally broken by the system. All the GATE kids on 8/pol/ are the rejects who were usually broken in one way or another so they wouldn't be a proper threat to authority when they matured. The trouble for the kikes is that they're still pretty effective despite the damage. Tons of jews were in GATE for obvious reasons, but a lot of the GATE kids don't mention that. The jews were there to be exposed to the non-jews and learn how to manipulate them. Imagine the jews as officers and the non-jews as NCOs, but it's all in middle school. It was commissarial training. All the /x/ bullshit is a red herring and either disinfo or products of (purposefully, by the jew) broken minds. There are tons of academic papers out there discussing how they intended to manipulate the thought processes of the kids. Complete guinea-pig style psychological trials and everything. It's not any of the spooky shit they try to describe though, very run-of-the-mill, but waterboarding and torture is "run of the mill" too.

The trouble is that the worst autists latched onto the "pizzagate" term and wouldn't let go, because it was an easy term to remember. Pizzapong is a superior term, imo.

They are direct links to the Rothschilds via the emails, among countless other kikes. No.

Well plenty warned when people were trying to change from pedo files to pizzagate that it was a terrible idea and to stop doing it. The idiots that pushed pizzagate can't really complain at this point. Not to mention a bunch of retarded shit that was pushed along with it. Was doomed before it even started getting attention.

This needs to be hammered down. No more "gates".

Thanks user, good summary.

OK SO WHAT HAS THIS CIA NIGGER ACTUALLY SAID? Is he telling everyone this big thing right now?

PedoFiles was a good one. Shame.

I was rural, so GATE was basically what it claimed to be, less structured environment for smart kids to do less mundane things, not sure how we were tested because it was too long ago, but I'm sure we were. A few things that looking back were probably experiments, of the legit kind. There is probably more to it, but no fringe shit.

But most importantly Tavistock

You're welcome, I've gotten really fucking tired of all the retards blogposting about their "SPOOPY GATE EXPERIENCES LISTEN TO ME AND BELIEVE YOU GUIZE DON'T MENTION TAVISTOCK IT'S OUR CANDLEJACK" when the reality is much simpler (but not less insidious).

Candlejack is a shit meme.

Anyone educated in networked dreams?

shit, candlejack was pretty popu

Every region was most likely different. I wouldn't be surprised if a few in more urban/suburban areas were used as feeder programs for pizzapong type shit as well. I wouldn't put it past them to dose kids with pharmas either. I just am tired of bullshit "ayyliums lmao!" /x/ garbage.

It's a shit meme that's even lower than /k/ skinwalker stories. At least the skinwalker stories are interesting.

Why?

Because the CIA only pays a portion of his salary.

Lad his jewish wife needs more shekels.

Let me guess, it's the Saudis, right?

It's never the jews according to him.

Don't trust him entirely, don't post him here.

BUT DON'T FUCKING WASTE TIME ATTACKING HIM

He did propagate many "conspiracy theories" that each by each turned out to be true. He is probably trying to save his operation and was legally advised to do this, but he has no bad intentions on that subject, don't fall for d&c.

All the people I'm sure are disinfo are absolute whores and have ads and all sorts of donations schemes for everything they do.

except when they weren't

i dont know why you hate candlejack so mu

Candlejack were a good boy, he dind

I think the troubles he must be having is with the actual Authorities.

I trust him enough, although I think he's deeply connected to military intelligence agencies. One of the protocols for the military in case of civil unrest is to control, inform and prepare the militias before anything breaks out.

Alex and InfoWars are being sued and this is damage control. Turns out you can't just ruin somebody's reputation based on speculation about walnut sauce (which is actually a thing, 'tards).

Hope he fuckin' dies, hope his fucking kids die. Fuck this kike.

This fucking Candlejack bullshit is almost as dumb as when there's a sniper in the thr

Isn't Podesta Jewish?

Should've just stuck with the name pedowood.

That would be the ultimate 4D chess move but I'll believe it if I see it, I don't trust the guy

Pedowood is separate as far as I know.

1776 WILL commence again.

I can already see the scene with Bob dead on the table and Molyneux is being told "he was killed serving Project Mayhem sir" to which Molyneux says "not an argument."

pastebin.com/ Jn2LfXg4

Yw newfriends

WTF? Roy Cohn was Trump's mentor.

I think what Jones is trying to say is that there are massive pedo rings that don't use pizza stores as fronts. Labeling the pedo scandal "pizzagate" allows faggots to easily dismiss it as crazy talk because of that one guy who entered Comet Pizza with a gun.

so his pr fagging led him to call pedogate fake news?

Or, ya know, pizzagate is actually fake.There's always that possibility.

(You)

No what Jones is saying is that he'll stick to commenting about safe public figures like Clinton/Epstein, retreading over stuff that's been gone over countless times before like the Franklin coverup instead of actually sticking his neck out and doing investigative stuff.

YEAH EVERYONE POSTS PICTURES OF TODDLERS AND CHILDREN IN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCENARIOS LOL IT'S ALL FAKE GOYS

its fake news and false flag

This user gets it

the guy who stood outside (didnt enter) the place for a photo op with police with an unloaded gun was a professional crisis actor

Exactly. Now the media can use that incident to label Pizzagate as crazy talk.

Daily reminder that the public figures who scream loudest against pedophilia are often deep cover pedos themselves.

Has Podesta done this?

le ppl who don't like gays are actually gay

le ppl who are against pedos are pedos

le ppl who are bullies r actully the insecure ones :D

th ppl who call me a looser r actly llosrs themsvls :DDDDDD

the word is so simple and everyone who i don't like is wrong by default because of a few examples of the case being true

user? You there? What is this candlejack sh

that's because you're not doing it rig

I was out when this went down and just found out about it. Did anything actually come of it? (Alex Jonestein, that is…)

Lol. Do you understand the Jew? He has you by the balls and always will. There is no exception. That all ended in 1945.

No i think comet pizza was the rabbit before he went down his hole.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I too smell something like that.

They're here.

What if clintons and podesta were throwing JA under the bus the entire time.
Hillary must fucking hate what they turned her husband into.

Granbury Solutions

archive.is/AudIS

Pizza was likely invented solely for this purpose. The Jews have raped Goyim children for centuries.

archive.is/k37EM

https ://play.google.com/store/search?q=granbury%20solutions&hl=en

Not just jews. All the elite.

And that only began with christianity as well. Pedophilia is harder to obtain without a flock of sheep.

Where do you PRfags come from? The kike media will paint a pedo investigation into some bakery with the same brush. You cannot control the narrative they choose to run on their dying, irrelevant platforms. It is a futile effort. A waste of time. You cannot win a narrative, perception-based war with the fantasy that maybe, one day, they will give the nigger cattle that watch their networks real news and fair coverage on important matters that affect their lives like pedo kikes kidnapping their children. These media kikes, which you long for to deliver hard hitting stories on elite pedos, are also partaking in the activity.

Das rite moshe.

archive.is/cG358

There are thousands of restaurants like CPP, although they don't serve politicians like CPP. The Jews won. Completely. My goal in life is to figure out some way to end the world, so that we can have the last raff. You think Trump will save us? You think that he is an agent for us? You are lost Goy. The truth of this humanity is much darker than any of us can imagine. I hope that I am wrong.

The fact that the Great Pyramid sits at the latitude of 29.9792458 degrees North, and that the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters/second tells you that everything we have ever been told about our origins is complete bullshit. The only reason it isn't a coincidence is because you can define the Egyptian Royal Cubit (ERC) in terms of the meter, and we use the same second as the Egyptians, by definition.

3.1416 meters - 2.6180 meters = 0.5236 meters. That is, (Pi) - (Golden Ratio Squared) = (ERC) only in the basis of the meter, and to an accuracy in the 1/10th of millimeters. This tells you that we are not being told the crux of who we are.

are they baneposting for covering cp ? I'm confused…

Yeah, with a lawsuit. Fatboy would right die then give up Shekels after his Jew wife cleaned him out.

This fat motherfucker is doing damage control after the coward did his apology piece. No comments or ratings either on that bullshit. The fact he has children makes is particularly egregious. I couldn't stand him before but now he needs a slap.

You mean, you're wishfully thinking that. Enough with that fucking actor who visited the place.

They make cryptographic solutions to run markets for the sale of sex slaves, children and adults, as well as organize delivery.

See this:

play. google.com/store/search?q=granbury%20solutions&hl=en

Most of their apps don't even work for ordering Pizza. Yet they keep getting contracts.

What do you think Goy?

play. google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.originalpizzaco

Read some of the reviews for their apps.

archive.is/G5887

I used it as an example of a meme that depends on group consensus / everyone buying into it, like the /k/ ghost stories. GATE shit had a ton of suspension of disbelief / listen and believe bullshit associated with it and the threads were really fucking unbearable. If you ever tried to get the retards to try to make sense they'd call you a shill just like on /k/ where calling bullshit on skinwalker stories gets you called a skinwalker etc. LARP threads are fine on other boards but they're just really shitty on Holla Forums where we're trying to do real world things and conflating anons who want the truth with shills hurts the board as a whole because it opens the door for /x/ garbage. I really would have liked to add the kike academics behind GATE to the lists, but all the "poor me" LARPing closed off the entire branch of research because a handful of autists were too busy holding a pity-party rather than sharing useful information.

Yeah, I'm still pretty pissed off at the two times they tried to kompromat me. Fucking degenerates.

LARP became a meme here suspiciously after gate.
I still think it's a conditioning tool to stop people from "playing the game"

I mostly care about the Pizzapong problem because 1. They're abusing white kids and 2. They're kikes.
If it's some chink abusing nigger kids in Africa, I don't really give a fuck one way or the other. I want every last kike dead and I don't want white children abused and killed. Two very simple things, and the pizzapong problem presents an offense to both of those aims.
Save white children and exterminate the kikes. I'll throw my weight behind anything that accomplishes those two objectives.

LARP as an insult pre-dates the internet. The threads were definitely intentionally de-railed, because the shills fed into the broken psyches of the anons who took the bait, and they steered all the conversation into spoopy stories instead of working out what the academics were doing. My best guess is that the academics had defense department ties much like Gamergate/DIGRA/DARPA were tied together. I wouldn't be surprised if GATE had ties to DARPA in some way. I know it had UN ties.

But nah, the fucking autists were more concerned about how some PhD touched their butthole and they saw a ghost.

The rumor I've seen is that Alefantis is blood related to the Rothschilds.

Maybe that's because it became personal to many of us.

Anyone who was a kid in the 80's ever hear of a program like this called Project Search? Pretty sure they gave us IQ tests, and those who were chosen got to go on field trips, hang out in the library and stuff while all the plebs had to stay in class. They had us do weird problem solving excercises. It was also mixed ages.
I never thought about it until I got older and read about this kind of shit.

In fact. Holla Forums is Holla Forums because we had seen the thin veneer over our society that covers the darkness.

You're on an Anonymous Imageboard. There's no room for your personal problems here. Either participate properly or get the fuck out. There are tons of things personal for people on this board but they have the maturity to leave that shit at the door so work can get done. If you want to have a pity party try tumblr or some board that wants avatar/name/tripfags and stay there.

We had similar programs in aus.
Learning "de bonos thinking hats" while the rest stayed in their shell.

They're looking for the freaks. The ones who have genetics that have overcome the chemical treatment of the population. Children who intuit conspiracy theories and do regressions in their heads at the age of 5. Those chosen get Cicada 3301'd.

And I'm sure they rape a lot of kids too.

Oh fuck off. It was only when people discussed personal experiences that the whole thing became interesting. Plus they may lead to other leads.
Let the brain think. Plants need rain to grow.

Was anyone else in TAG? Talented and Gifted?

It's not a thin veneer. There are tons of good people living normal lives for the entirety of their lives. It just depends where you are and what you're doing. People can go their whole lives without seeing a dead body outside of a funeral these days. It's why suburban soccer moms are such smug unbearable pieces of shit, because they're completely insulated from the realities of the world. If you want to see bad, try picking up the corpse of a baby that starved to death in its crib while you served a warrant on their meth-head parents.

You killed those threads in the crib, just like the meth-head parents, because you needed your little dopamine rush from feeling like you were in the "in-group." Meanwhile nothing got done.

People wouldn't even be in those threads if it weren't for their personal connections. Gate may have caused them to come to Holla Forums.

And it is a thin veneer. Otherwise normies would not be so normal. They'd be awake.

Just like everyone needed to be diddled to look into Pizzapong? Holy fuck you're cancer personified.

Many were also diddled.
That's what I'm saying. This is personal.

Infact that is why I come here. This ideological cancer created huge personal issues in my life. It destroyed my childhood for example. Lead me astray for a long time. Still does.

This is revenge.

I've tried looking up the program in the past with no luck. Maybe I'll take another peek around. They probably change the name from place to place.
Maybe we have something in common? I have a ridiculously active imagination. Like I feel like it hasn't changed since I was a kid. This naturally led me to the occult at an early age. That was pre internet and was no easy task mind you. Maybe they programmed us to be the meme magicians of ze future.

Yet somehow pizzapong didn't get derailed into "the ayy lmao touched my prostate five times" because people sucked it up and went to work instead of looking for a pity party. It's not for lack of evidence regarding GATE, I'll tell you that much. The reason why GATE threads went fucking nowhere is because you're still defending turning those threads into pity parties. It's especially grating because half the GATE shit gets published in academic papers and I bet even a dozen pairs of eyeballs looking in the right journal article databases could pull up some really heinous shit.

Look for names and authors, go for the journal articles. That one Russian lady has a site full of journal articles, I forget the name of it. If you don't have JSTOR or Elsevier access you could start with her site.

Nobody cares about your feelings on Holla Forums. Get over it and get to work.

new tor
People don't like talking about sexual abuse as much as institutions and their oddities.
Also after gate we all began to camouflage ourselves better. Suddenly we saw what we were discovering. After that we became more obsessively focused on this site.
This place changed. Suddenly it felt like we had a job to do.

Nobody likes working for nothing except commies.
I'm not a commie.

What the fuck is GATE? Is it the program for "smart" kids? If it's what I think it is, all the kids in there were total faggots, weird faggot nerds, and ugly girls. Looks like you're implying it was good goy training, anyone got more info?

I found it pretty easy user: ode.state.or.us/search/results/?id=76

I remember being really chuffed but not super surprised that I was selected, and also thinking that their choices roughly tracked with the other kids that I felt were my intellectual peers.

CORRECT

STOP NAMING THINGS -GATE

[SOMETHING]GATE IS CANCER

Fuck you. If it's nothing, WHY DON'T WE JUST GO AHEAD AND HAVE A CHURCH COMMITTEE STYLE PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO IT.

I want a serious, public, Congressional-level inquiry into this. This is clearly an important issue to a not-insignificant number of Holla Forumslacks. We could meme it. A full list of participating organizations, tracing public funds, methods and research. Laid out.

And then "when it's nothing", just like MKULTRA was nothing, you can come back here and call everyone special snowflakes.

Polite sage for off-topic.

This

Kek.

Here we are in 2017 and now you guys are getting mad. Meanwhile the original pedowood threads practically brought about the dooming censorship of 4cuck. Coincidentally all pedowood information, pastebins and images hosted online have been wiped from Google searches.

You really need to appreciate the amount of censorship gone into this topic. It is definitely not something they want to be talked about.

This is true, in some respects. Certain GATE documents are publicly accessible, but everything contributed from the Manhattan Project and various NGOs are inaccessible. I recommend looking into IPAR and the Berkeley Public School system program in the early 60s. IPAR information was fairly recently released to the general public. I've posted capped Cal GATE documents and related stuff in the GATE threads, but the datamining and blogposting tends to bury any leads. This may be an intentional tactic, but I also think that the experience of trying to recollect GATE is a bit traumatic and people need to share and process. Although there is also >>>/gatebreakers/ which should be where blogposters are forwarded to.

IRL interviewing and research here is actually pretty fruitful in some respects. People can also go through their own documents and make interesting discoveries.

I tried tracing Lions Club funds and a few other NGOs to GATE, with just about no success. Tax forms allow NGOs to be pretty vague about their allocations. Sandia and Tavistock as corporations are under no obligations to publish any potentially relevant material. It's a bit harder than digging on pizzagate since the scope is both huge and involved with the Cold War military industrial complex.

Realistically, DoE FOIA are needed for digging here.

seconded. call it what it is, using burned out buzzwords only dulls the import of these crimes

so did he do it?

slightly less potato version

I was offered to go into that when I was young. My parents let me decide whether to enroll in it or not. I declined, telling them that I preferred sharing moments with the "dumb" kids and reading books. I wonder if that was for the best or not.

so do they pay you guys by the reply or by the hour?

gotta say, you're doing a bang up job on the coverage. just one thing, why are so many 'anons' dead set on making a known conspiracy theorist look even worse than he already does in the eyes of the masses?

why all this effort? all these low energy memes clearly cooked up by normies? I mean it almost seems like you want to discourage his supporters at a critical time when he is facing law and financial attacks.

you know the answer to that, don't act naïve user.

You are a giant bluepilled faggot. I can vouch for most of the edgy shit that was posted in the GATE threads.

Yeah that was another user talking about TAG. I'm a super oldfag and the program was called Project Search when I was a kid in the 80's. But I'm sure they're similar. I'm mostly curious where the funding might have come from tbh.

No matter what it's named, ((they)) will discredit it. Not that it helps, but it's not a scarlet letter.