The Hebrew term Adam is usually meant to express the idea of male, or male identity...

Well, Holla Forums?

archive.fo/vpjPP

I can't hold all these echoes.jpg

Are they falling victim to their own mind control tactics? I mean, Israel is now considered the gayest country in the world. Do you think Israel as an empire will collapse under the weight of its own (((concerns of diversity)))? I would ind it suitably ironic that they would fall upon their own sword.

t. the owners

It hasn't exactly helped their birth rate

Holy fucking shit these kikes never stop.

Yes. This makes perfect sense. Adam and Eve were refugees fleeing the oppressive Aryan conquerors. Much like refugees escaping ISIS today, Adam and Eve were trying to find something better. This is exactly why we need open borders.

If Adam and Eve were transgender refugees, we can't be zenophobic transphobic nazis or else we would be othering ourselves, user. It's the perfect solution. We just have to convince all the Christcucks on 700 club.

Bibi will give them a call…

activate it

peak ZOG

I'm almost impressed at this level of chutzpah.

Adam actually means 'red'. 'Red' as in he was a white man. Cause you know, when white people live out in the sun they go red; whilst semites do not, nor do chinks or blacks.

Well didn't Israel make weed legal a few weeks ago?

That's retarded. You're retarded. It refers to man not your CI nuttery.

Holy shit, my sides, the Jews are destroying themselves with their brainwashing. This is possibly the most Jewish thing I've read this year.

The same stronk wymxn and faggotry they've pushed on us will literally be their undoing

No it literally means red. Go google or learn hebrew.

>That shit-eating "Only I know if I'm joking or not, goyim!" grin on his face

Is this from the jew version of the Onion or something?

No, they weren't nogs. I have no proof for that other than a belief in a loving God. As for being refugees, that would imply they didn't absolutely deserve to get kicked out of Dad's house for smoking dope in the basement.

astute

A lot of Israelis know this is their future. They're trying to induce mass Jewish immigration (perhaps one reason why people like Soros are trying to make Europe virulently anti-Jewish by stirring the Islamist pot).

I was rock climbing with an Israeli soldier for a month or so and he was definitely aware of the demographic crisis.

Ultimately, even if every Jew on Earth emigrated to Israel it would only stem the tide temporarily. They will try a Final Solution, perhaps using a racial virus. Beware.

I don't know, do Jewish religious figures suck bloody infant penises?

What the shit? In their own holybook, blacks didn't exist until YWHW created niggers as a cursed race and that's why they have the skin colour they do. They are cursed for their sin of first murder they can never get away from.

Holy shit, I would be terrified if I met this guy in real life. It's like E.T. and a skin walker had a fucking abortion baby.

ET had no nose though…

Typical Shmuly. Gudłaj w dupę jebany.

Thats got to be the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard.

Let's make sure this doesn't happen to us.

May the Lord bless you for fighting the good fight. There are many place in the Bible that concur, and the history of the Israelite deportations, conquests of Assyria, and sudden but totally unrelated GOY PLS appearance of Europids from the caucasus mountains at about the same time concur as well.

We see the Jews as one cohesive unit, but, the reality, is they are many different factions, and they are plagued with intense leftists, in Israel, at this moment.

You also have the left wing Jews liberal who control America, and vastly out number the American Zionists, you also have the extremely religious Jews, in Israel, who care not for modern life, they just want to farm and have children, but not serve in the military and have a job.

They have their fucking hands, full and I don't see how they will survive the changing support that will follow international which is the foundation of their power.

France, is lost to them
UK on its way
Germany on its way
Canada, on its way

Basically all the West in one generation or two, will have strong public anti Israeli policies based on the rise of Islam, and the 20 million or so Jews, have to stand up to 2-3 billion of whom 1.5 billion double every 20-25 years or so.

t Spoke to a right wing Jew in Israel on twatter once.

Surely you can show me some scripture to back this up.
They were made the 6th day. After the Father resting on the 7th, He realized there was no man to till the soil. This implies there were other men, fisherman and hunters as mentioned before in Chapter 1 of Genesis. Thats a redundant and pointless statement if it is read correctly, which is that Adam was a new creation.
It makes plenty if sense, niggers were persistence hunters and suppose the asiatics were fisherman. Coincedentally, the white man is even to this day the farmer of this earth.

That's a long con, user. Admirable restraint.

The only exception being the United States, I wonder how the latinos will handle Jews when they become the majority.

*thats not a redundant and pointless statement if read correctly

Its not going to happen. Count on it.

In this series the Jews, share their history, and say that Garden of Eden was actually a plain between two rivers. Either this episode or 2, or 4.

Keep up the denial, I could push it further and make a solid case, that whites are currently a minority in the united states, due to their racial filing system.

The way they tally up demographics is so flawed it will make your head spin.

Jews are full of shit, and its not their history. IIRC it says in Genesis where it was, so whats new?

Kikes have the highest birth rate among 1st world countries. I work at a busy place and they have on average 3-5 kids

I dont care, but keep up the defeatism you cur

I just fact-checked myself and you're right.

I guess those mutilated penises aren't completely defective. Still, muslims in Israel have a higher birth rate

Doesn't he mean genderqueer?
Fucking cis scum

It has nothing to do with their dicks. Those rats push for abortion and sexual liberation for women in white countries while having strict abortion laws in their country. They also know full well that they have to breed, otherwise their race will die off.

It's even more uncanny in motion.

See user, your God er uh God totally says its cool to mutilate your genitals and become a Rainbow Warrior

This lazy of a thread for some stupid kike posting retarded jewry on their shitty blog.
wtf mods?

The kikes spend all their time jewing each other, that much is true, but never forget
THE JEWS HATE EACH OTHER, BUT THEY HATE THE GOYIM MORE
Whatever internal disagreements they might have are put on the back burner when it comes to fucking with outside threats. Don't fall for the good jew/based zionist meme. It's a lie. The left wing kikes push socially destructive internal policies for 8 years, expanding the welfare state, followed by 8 years of right wing kikes implementing disastrous foreign policy, expanding the intelligence deep state. Rinse and repeat for half a century.

Enjoy

This kike made Kyle Odoms' list, also digits dont lie.

If we all come from Africa then I can't be racist because I'm black. I'll be waiting for my reparations, you uncle toms.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC TIMEFRAME IN THE JEWISH CREATION MYTH DURING WHICH WOMEN DIDN'T EXIST

They've got their femibolshevist problems too, to the extent that Jewish fathers receive custody of children even less than in western society.

How far will they actually take this?

Uhh….

The subversion of Christianity is going to be bad for them.

Checked