Texas Man Records His Brother Being Arrested By Immigration Officers

Texas Man Records His Brother Being Arrested By Immigration Officers

Does this make you happy Holla Forums? You vicious Trump supporters, is this what you wanted? It's what I wanted, and it brings joy to my heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article140912703.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the family is so upset about losing him then they can move to wherever he was deported

This shit is like BDSM pillow talk to me.
Hopefully forever
Keep crying paco, you're lucky ICE didn't run everyone's papers on the spot. Coulda cleared out the whole block.

Take a good look, niggers.
You're next.

Shitting out anchor children from a illegal person should mean the child is illegal. Fucking deport them too!

Helicopter rides to the GULF of mexico should be arranged. Close fucking nuff for me. Tie their children to their ankles, they can be real anchor babies then.

they'd never do that. They are too comfortable in America.

Just because he lives in Texas doesn't make him a Texan Man.

They should be lucky that we're being so kind after getting fucked out of trillions of dollars thanks to these assholes.

If it was up to me I'd take groups of 10, shoot 9 into a hole, then send the last one left across the border. Do this for an entire year and I guarantee you the message will be heard south of the border by all nations. Add a one mile buffer zone on the border with shoot to kill orders and the problem will be fixed.

THREAD THEME

Great comments on this video.
460 likes
260 likes
241 likes
181 likes

Kek. I wonder if these beaners are aware that by demanding their 'right' to illegally immigrate and stay in America they're just admitting their own country sucks.

You run into issues with the other countries. Lets say my parents were born in a non-cucked country like idk Japan. Other parent dies. Then the remaining parent gets deported. The U.S. could pass a law stating that I am not a U.S. citizen but at that point is Japan just supposed to take me in? The U.S. can't force another country to take in a foreign or non-citizen. Japan would likely say fuck off at which point I am no longer a citizen anywhere, which as we saw with Guantanamo Bay, causes huge issues. You essentially just become a permanent prisoner until some country decides to take you in. I'm not saying it can't/shouldn't be done but most people aren't going to go along with it.
All that aside, it's pretty disgusting how these people blame ICE or the U.S. You knew the laws dude, why else do you think you had to sneak in? You took the risk now you are paying the price. Don't be mad at the state, be mad at your stupid family member for entering another country illegally and establishing a family. What happened to fucking personal accountability?

I'd love to see a deportation montage set to a looping hook of "Ice Ice Baby."

REMIND THESE LIGHT SKINNED NIGGERS THAT THIS IS DOOR TO DOOR AND IT WILL HAPPEN - TELL THEM ITS BETTER THAN THE OVENS

That's white privilege.

Wrong! Hombres cause a lot of problem being here.

o i am laffin

That's sad. They should have taken his daughter too.

kek'd, checked and ow'd

Boo fucking hoo. My parents work overtime doing monotonous, hard work and we can still barely afford food, a fishing cabin we have as a house, and other necessities. Meanwhile, shitskins come into my job and buy hundreds of dollars worth of expensive steaks with their welfare checks while wearing expensive clothing. The less of those leeches their are in our country the better. /blogpost

Good luck to you and your family.

IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT IT, GO WITH HIM YOU SPIC FAGGOT

As far as I know, ICE is currently targeting felons, though I wish they would be a bit more generous with their services..

go back, shit heads

No, it's messcans in Texas being sent back to their messihole.

Nice fucking neighborhood too tbh. Gibs pays well it seems.

None of that is my fucking problem.

Waiter, my beans are too salty, can you send them back?

dual citizenship shouldn't exist, turn everyone into a slave 14th amendment should be excised along with the jews' 1965 immigration act.

I agree, trying to get the rest of the country on board however… Add to that the fact that we would have to actually modify the constitution in order to do so. Yeah, that shit ain't gonna happen.

Dual citizenship for the most part doesn't exist though right? Primarily it is the U.S. and Israel that do that shit. The former to continue to collect taxes and the later to increase political power in the U.S.

Hold up, are you saying countries don't like it when people that don't belong there come live anyway without the country they came from even trying to stop them? Wow. I guess if Mexico doesn't want deported "dreamers" by the boatload they better pay for a fucking wall to stop their people from leaving then, eh?

"And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand." - Matthew 7:26

We scared off the shitskins. good.

let it be known non-whites. you are not welcome here. you are not allowed here on Holla Forums, the internet or even real life.

we're coming for you, it's best you kill yourself before we make you regret you didn't

The should have deported them together so they dont break separate the family.

WTF I love spics now!

Is anyone on here thinking about joining ICE or is it a dumb idea? Looks pretty fun tbh.

r8

This isn't what I wanted.
But it's a good start.

BYE

does anyone not see the fucker sold the video to worldstar? he didn't give a flying fuck about his brother getting deported as long as he could get some pesos out of it.

gr8 m8. Spread it on twitter!

1 account locked and another banned outright for tweeting at jim/metokur with oc, if anybody has an active account they can do it.

ok. I just did.

use bluestacks andrdoid app emulator (windows) or genymotion (linux) and download talkatone app on it. And select "Call me" option on twitter verification. You get a fake number on talkatone, use that.

Big fan of your work m8. Cheers.

And I was trying not to fap.

Truly the mark of a degenerate.

Fully Erect

Made sure to adjust volume levels as much as I could during his attempts to garner pity, and his little mudshit niece crying like a bitch so you could hear it over the song.

My sides!

(checked)
White people gibs BEST gibs

I heard her new song and she sounds like she's on androgens. Probably f2m tranny.

b-but le naturalization for anyone born on US soil1!

i guarantee every one of the fuckers in that video are welfare parasites.

Reminder: Now is the time for anons to do embedded related

We're not gonna have to break-up families because we're sending you all back, Paco.

This needs to happen.

you left off the best part at the end where he drives down the road and 1 of those beaners runs up on his truck and starts trying to flail like a retard thru the open window at him
SIMMER DOWN SIMMER DOWN

You should be able to call into your local immigration office and tell them you're bringing in a truck load and have them waiting there what am my tax dollars paying for if not that?.

Then only a few anons have to pull this stunt and I doubt many beaners will be waiting out for work. Once they can't get work easily they'll move onto places where they can, maybe back where they came from.

So, did the clan fall apart, or did you purge inactives?

You remind me of a chihuahua.

Habeeb it.

Wrong thread and board, disregard my autism.

No. You're still here.

what is this, it sounds comfy

So you wait about 10 minutes before Germany or Sweden accepts you for not being white

Added something

My all-too-white empathy is acting up while the girl nine? She fucking looks 16. Fucking beaners; I smell molestado wails, but then I get angry. That fucking invader knew he was breaking the law. He knew what he was doing, and that any day it could have come to this. If his fucking little girl was so goddamned important to him, why the fuck didn't he self-deport, pretend he'd never been here, and then ask nice for paperwork. Does anybody think the Obama Administration would have turned him away if he straightened out? Instead, he went the cheap and easy way of just ignoring it and figuring other people would magically fix it for him. After all, we wouldn't deport that girl's daddy, would we?

And now it's too late. Mandatory 10-year travel ban and a bunch of red tape even then, if he wants to come back in time to see his 19-year-old daughter bring her fourth kid home from the taxpayer-supported hospital.

The funny thing is, they wouldn't understand any of this even if we took a month to explain it to them. "You see, Pedro, we citizens are held to a high standard for our conduct, and we whites pay the piper when we break the law. You are now living with avoidable consequences."

The only answer they'd have is "Yeah, but listen to her crying. Like, you canna break up families, you know man?"

Fuck them.

>Ice Ice Baby over deportation videos
The greatest meme in the making.

nICE

These are good, but I can't wait until we get vids of miniguns being walked across piles of beaner shits. L-shaped interlocking fields of fire on anchor babies when?

pls respond

I remember when that FBI faggot informant Hal Turner was organising wetback shooting parties.
As he would say 'I wouldn't shed a tear if someone did that again'… kek

Heaps of the T_D reddigg types are calling in illegal tips to ICE lmao.

Your brother got what was coming to him, Enrique

yessss

Im against separating families

Deport his brother too!

DEPORT THEM ALL

You don't belong here

Dubs demand spics be lined up along ditches and shot.

Saved

BDSM is a degenerate form of sexual kink. It's disgusting.

Pillow talk is what you do after or before you have sex. You talk when you're lying down. So I'd assume BDSM pillow talk is something combining them both.

ICE detains 26 offenders reporting for community service in Fort Worth
star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article140912703.html

I have a complete and utter lack of sympathy for them. Hell, I live abroad and I find it funny when expats I know get deported for overstaying. They gambled and lost, too bad.

Once that point starts hitting home and the government starts prosecuting the crime of harboring or aiding illegal aliens, we will see relatives and friends turning people in to avoid punishment.

I would think that by now these morons would understand that any past encounter with law enforcement is enough to get deported that they would take their personal property, electronics, car and furniture and go back on their own….. but no, they are going to stay so when they do get deported all they have with them once they arrive at a bus stop in Mexico is the clothes on their back. Maybe they though only felons would get deported but it's shaping up to be, everyone here illegally is going to get BTFO including anchor babies.

Restart gladiatorial games with illegals with garden tools fighting eachother and lions, winner gets a green card.

Nice thinking ICE. Get them when they visit their probation officers as well.

Best one for me.

"I used to be an illegal like you. But then I got deported by the ICE."

Delicious