Third "Genderless" Gender Created by U.S. Judge

U.S. JUDGE IN OREGON LEGALLY RECOGNIZES (((AGENDER))) AS THIRD LEGAL GENDER, DEGENERACY REACHES ALL-TIME HIGH

You can't make this shit up.

archive.fo/xkS0U

Judge's Name: (((Amy Holmes Hehn))), Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge. Pic of faggot named "Patch" and the kike-lesbian judge above.

Let's get to work, you know what to do…

Agender is defined as the absence of gender. Not to be confused with transgender or genderqueer, agender people typically describe feeling that they have no gender identity whatsoever. While sex refers to biological features such as chromosomes, genitalia and hormones, gender is the expression of identity as male, female or somewhere in between. But agender people are not drawn to male or female identity — or any point along the spectrum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are God's chosen people because they care so much about the oppressed :^)

This is worse than any dystopian novel.
Why can't it ever be cyberpunk?

Gas
/thread

You dickwad, it usually is cyberpunk! It's cyberpunk more often than not, quit whining.

This cannot possibly be legal. States do not have this kind of authority, and the federal government will not recognize this.

this is not necessarily a bad thing: unlike trannyism, there are no prerequisite medical/surgical interventions for being declared """Agender.""" There's literally nothing to prevent you from declaring yourself to be agender and scooping up diversity hires, scholarships, and other assorted gibs

you can't /thread your own comment, faggot

Gender is a made up term. Naturally they can make up whatever other bullshit they want along with it. The bigger problem is people believing it has power in the first place, and evidently millions do. The rest just don't give a shit and use it interchangeably with one's sex (M or F).

Words have gender, people have a sex. There are only two with the occasional naturally occurring fuckup that mixes the two incorrectly.

You remember what happened when they didn't have that authority for fag marriage or integration or a bunch of other things that Federal law specifically prohibited? Some Jew lawyer found a sob story case, sued, appealed it up to SCOTUS, and the SCOTUS forced the entire country to change their laws because one person was asshurt over something. And that's exactly what's going to happen here, too, unless Trump gets all his people on the Court before this gets that far.

It's a linguistics term. The transvestites and people pushing transvestism appropriated it and are trying to use it in place of "sex" to imply that biological sex is something arbitrary instead of something fixed and innate.

Burgers start killing degenerates, kikes and niggers in the street with their assault rifles when?

You could get away with all sorts of shit just by declaring yourself "agender" and bilking the grievance system.

Actually, there are four, including neuter (referring to animals and intimate objects) and common (referring to mixed-sex groups, like driver (opposed to the feminine, actress)).

Alright. Done.
We need to move to XX or XY selections. Keep these faggots' genders out of it.

that means on every document going forward you can hide the fact you are a fucking white male and pick (((agender)))
Good luck data-mining me or promoting women over me now faggots.

this.
Gender is part of linguistics, it does not apply to humans.

The moment it was decided that "gender identity" was an actual issue that has legal consequences, it started to be legal.
As long as you find one mentally degenerated fuckwit that sees himself as something he's not, he can get legal acceptance for it, as long as he finds a judge that doesn't like to think.
Hell, the first time I heard about Gender dysphoria I had to look up if it wasn't April 1st.
Shit is so fucked that medical books will get reprints with this shit in it.

As if we needed more evidence of liberals fucking wrecking the beautiful state of Oregon.

As if we needed more evidence of liberal fuck judges being activist and legislating from the bench,.

when the fuck is the purge going to happen. At this rate our country will fall in a generation.

I specifically refer to humans and their biology when I say there are two. Mixed-sex groups do not invalidate the sex binary of the underlying individual members of the group so common would be more appropriate when speaking on describing sex than the actual reality of sex in individual humans.

Oh for fuck's sake.
What now? Agendered bathroom bullshit?
Is it time to get #EndTransTyranny going?

If the kike is pushing it into (((law))), then natural law has taken a back burner to pilpul Talmudic logic.

Fucking kikes, man. Gassem!

Go back to tumblr, faggot.
THERE ARE TWO SEXES, MALE AND FEMALE. "GENDER" IS A MADE-UP CONCEPT, AND EVEN IN EMBRACING IT THERE ARE STILL ONLY TWO: MALE AND FEMALE. ANYTHING ELSE IS A MUTATION AND/OR MENTAL ILLNESS.

Sorry for posting again, but why can't you say:

It's that simple. What the fuck.

this

Its purely mental though. A mental illness like Schizophrenia in a very severe stage.

Are we going full Turner Diaries eventually? Wake me up when it's Happening.

They'll just say that chromosomes are sexist, or worse yet, tell you that they're trans-chromosome, or have Z-chromosomes or some shit.

What makes you think these people can be reasoned with? These people are literally defined by their inability to reason.

Oregon is a great place, very white and beautifal but got it's got to be the most liberal city in the country after SanFransico

Yeah, I should've listened, you win. I really hope POTUS stops this shit somehow. Also, this was fucking Portland Oregon, the entire city was destroyed by hipsters. There are likely more people identifying as toasters there than men.

I have difficulty with this level of bullshit. Back when the gay marriage thing was a big stink, I thouht all sides were fucking retarded because I saw through to the root of the problem (Marriage being a legal agreement rather than a religious/social contract solely, and he convoluted mess of getting the legal aspects without marriage) and failed to spot the jew, because nobody fucking stated it! All of the arguments were "Next we'll get married to donkies!"
The issue was never marriage, religion, or even fags. The fags were used as pawns for the kike, to be sacrificed in he war on culture and be used as a scapegoat and distraction for their own schemes.
OffTopic Marriage originally was a sacred ritual meant to bind the male and female polarities together in the act of creation, consciously and willingly. It then became connected with legal/societal contracts as governments centralized and was used as a convenient designator in the legal system, mostly to aid the family for raising children, and later for distribution of wealth.

I doubt they would be smart enough to think of a response like that. They would most likely get audibly triggered and try to explain how much of a shitlord you are, to which you can respond by calling the fag an "it".

Wait a second. Wasn't this one of those faggots involved in gamergate?

how long do you honestly think your state will be great will all the faggots moving there and commiefornia to the south?

null and void, judges have no legal standing to create legislation.

hahah i'm so fucking glad to be in the lone star state

Who the fuck has enough free time to be worried about a fictional gender being recognized by the state?

I mean who has the time to petition the courts for this kind of shit that is completely worthless and improves nobodies lives?

what happens if an agender person moves to another state?

Ugh! Ignorant!! It's like the current year! What a backwards bigot!! I can't even!!

On a serious note, this faggot needs to hang…

I remember that story happening. I salute that man and everything for which he stands.

People without jobs ie 95% of illary's buttlicking crew

This is why shitlibs do these protests and shitlords only occasionally; we actually have shit to do in our lives. They literally have nothing better to do.
Once Trump puts them to work on the wall, things will ease up significantly

Who'da thunk it

I'm sure this makes all the Asexual people happy. I've never seen an Agender Pride parade or an Agender person demanding to piss with little girls, so I honestly don't give a shit.

The last time an American did that Holla Forums got all ass-ravaged because it was a Muslim who did it. Some folks will just never be happy.

People say the same thing about "race", you butthurt Tumblrina.

Well it didn´t further our agenda though, but the snackbar agenda, so i can understand that. Roof-style would be appreciated, but this time in huge numbers please.

I'd like to see an otherwise perfectly normal person just get fed up and do something. No false flags (Sandy Hook), no "muh mkultra" (Holmes/Roof), and no Islam involved. It would be a refreshing change.

My brother is only 17 and is too far gone, I can not convince him of why this degeneracy is harmful. He feels people should be free to do what ever they want, I argue that when you allow people to be as free as they want degeneracy and moral decay happens, he always tells me to shut up and doesn't want to hear about it. I should have been more subtle redpilling him. I'm angry.

So what, eunuchs? What's the fucking point?

You can't really tell this emergent generation anything. The only thing that will teach him are the consequences of his actions smacking him hard in the face. Sad but true.

You're free to tell your brother that he shouldn't be free.

Just out of curiosity, where on the totem pole do you honestly think you'd be if the US went full fascism tomorrow? Do you think Trump would call you up and invite you to live in his house and give you women and food and a glorious position by his side?

Sorry, faggot. Judges make rulings which, if not challenged or appealed and struck down by the Supreme Court, become law. Don't believe that, kikel? Google a small Supreme Court ruling called "Roe v. Wade."

What's next? List atheism as a religion?

I never gave a fuck about gay marriage, to each their own. Maybe your right at it being where the snowball started though.But this transgendered shit was an entirely different can of worms and should have been shutdown before we started this slippery slope we speeding down. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder, normalizing this shit is madness.

I wonder how quick they'll change their tune when people start getting referred to as "it". I do this here in Texas to troll.

None of us here expect or want free shit from President Trump, unlike you Holla Forums faggots who thought you were getting "free" college, "free" health care, and amnesty for every person in Mexico when you got King Nigger. Kill yourself.

those who plot daily to destroy your children's children

The fact that you worry about this just goes to show what an anxious weakling faggot you really are.

Our grandfathers(ww2 generation) are rolling in the graves right now, imagine what theyd think of this shit. Hell they shit on the 70's as degenerate, theyd be up in arms over this shit.

Every day that passes I'm more convinced that I actually died in 2010 and this is hell/purgatory.

Still can't form a proper argument. Do I need to repeat the question?

"Atheist" is an option on every government form that asks for religion.

roe v wade is unconstitutional, supreme court has no authority, it's called legislating from the bench and it's invalid, the federal government has no authority either on this since it hasn't been delegated, the bulk of the federal departments that exist today aren't legal.

I feel the only way to toughen him up is to bully and beat him up, you're right it's the only way I'll get through to him.

What? How do you get Trump from what I said? All I stated was my brother's beliefs are destructive to society and if you don't see that then you truly are some leftypol shit who can't see right from wrong.

I decided to ask my grandfather, since you seem to think everyone from that generation think exactly the same. He was in the Pacific theater in WW2.

Here's what he said, "Check your ID. Is it your face in the picture or your junk?" Pretty much sums up my attitude on it. This preoccupation with genitals on Holla Forums is a little disturbing.

My God, you're an idiot.

They reap what they sow for not joining Hitler when they had the chance. Back then, everything Hitler said to them seemed like a big joke that would never happen. If you went back in time to tell people of that era that insane gorillion genders shit would be taken seriously would they believe you? No. But Hitler turned out to be right about everything. Only thing they can do now is lament they fought for the wrong side like those British WWII veterans.

I mention Trump because if we went full fascism tomorrow, it would be he as leader of the nation.

Invalid in my mind and in law, America is running lawlessly and has been for a long time now. It's how America is supposed to work and it's still on the books, the federal government is delegated authority, authority not delegated they have no say or authority over a matter, the authority falls to the states, states repeat this with their state constitutions, not delegated, no say or authority, authority defaults to the individual. cia, fbi, dhs, .. all illegitimate.

He wouldn't be the one to install a fascist government, I don't think he's particularly red pilled, he's blue pilled on a lot of subjects. But if he did it'd be a good thing, he'd be able to get shit done without having congress, the enemies of the American people get in his way.

And now the sissy fag is demanding 'arguments'. Arguments to what?! Your anxious whining and wailing? Your concern and obsession with social status already demonstrates what a weakling SJW faggot you are. You're projecting your own weakness and anxiety on others.

No one is going to bother to form an 'argument' against that, they're just gonna tell you you're a fag.

The primary function of Roe v Wade is that a woman doesn't have to tell anyone why she went to the doctor. It's a fundamental right of privacy issue. Or do you think privacy is a bad thing? Post your SSN and address, please.

How much they payin' you, Shlomo?

user plz.

Though at least an ultra-liberal region still has a future though, if they're majority white.

I just know i'm talking to Learningcancer.

Fuck off back to 4chon. Oh wait, you're not getting in there anymore. Fuck off to Tumblr then. Seems more your ilk.

0/10 That's so not the case. I'm for abortion(as if anyone sane wants more spics and niggers,) it's still unconstitutional, there has been no authority given to the federal government that gives them power or say over this.

GET OUT NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

fag

Have you ever actually read the Roe v Wade decision?

If some of you stupid millennial pussies started listening to Harold Covington and actually migrating to the Northwest Homeland in a tangible fashion maybe Oregon could be saved but instead you would rather post frog memes and reaction images on this Chibinese mudcrab chitlin crafting forum so yeah Oregon is probably fucked just like the rest of the country.

Try reading it numb nuts.

land is cheaper in the south. also better gun laws.

Yeah they care about the oppressed.. of other ethnic countries.
That shit wouldn't slide in their home. It's fucking subversion.

People are trying to move to promising states. go look in the homesteading post now going.

Most people think Washington and Oregon are a losing battle, myself included. You have way to many tech fags influencing and infiltrating all ways of life. They dominate the states. It will only be a matter of time before they want to pass huge land taxes.

We are trying to fight.

I hear the fish off the coast there have three eyes and legs.

A bogus argument, bogus ruling, bullshit all around. Stop being a faggot, abortion isn't fucking about privacy.

Montana has the least strict gun laws in the country. Oregon and Idaho ain't half bad either.

Re-colonizing and taking back WA, Oregon, Idaho and Western Montana is the best chance White Americans have for their own ethnostate. I suggest you look into the Northwest Front if you are not familiar. If you know anyone else with any viable plan that's out there please let me know, 'cause all I hear is a lot of vague talking and not much in the way of real planning.

what pronoun should i refer to you as?

If you don't know why a woman goes to the doctor, then how would you know she went for an abortion?

I like being referred to by my name, thanks.

This faggot doesn't even look like a passing tranny, he just has painted hair lol. We should all be doing it, just claim you are ungendered or gay or whatever and collect every benefit leftists provide. You will be denying resources to the legit faggots, and by behaving obnoxiously you will strain normie patience.

I bet this cunt had a history of bitching on his blog about muh pronouns but most of the time if you say I'm X sexuality nobody is going to ask you questions since doubting you is "microaggression" and "transphobia". And now that he blazed the trail we don't even need to make a fake blog, just point towards the precedent.

That seems even more significant.

So now feels can result in legal changes… something tells me this kike dyke didn't think that bullshit through.

I guarantee you this freak is fucking all kinds. Find their fb. I bet there's tons of material that shits all over this dummy of a judge.

There's already a fucking word: autistic. It already has built in protections too. Total overreach by a kike yet again.

The rvw lawyers could have just as well used the commerce clause, same farcical contortions to get there as the privacy angle. That flimsy privacy argument can be applied to anything, if you don't know why a serial killer goes to the park, then how would you know it's a serial killer if he's successful in disposing of the bodies? You're invading his privacy!

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but 90% of Americans are using processors, operating systems, networking software, and web services designed from the ground up to spy on them. Not to mention that the insanity we're reading about in OP first started getting major traction with a fringe group of fanatics on the internet. And also the only people putting up anything even vaguely resembling resistance are more or less entirely confined to the internet as well. It is cyberpunk, just without the cool aesthetcs.

Oh but you don't understand the constitution is a living breathing document and pulling the emanations of a penumbra out of your ass means you can do whatever you want. Same way Obamacare is both a tax and not a tax. Same way the faggots in black robes have done everything to subvert our government.

If I killed you and they never found your body I think it would be somewhat like a very late term abortion. I should be allowed to do it because its a privacy issue.

People have a sex. Words have gender. Want me to tell you about race? Because if am going to play your daddy, I'll need to fuck your mother first.

HE CAN'T RUN HE CAN'T HIDE HE'S GONNA GET A QUICK HELICOPTER RIDE

In fascist US he would probably be about the same, except slightly happier with slightly better job prospects due to lack of affirmative action. And his brother wouldn't be such a faggot.

How's that?

Greatest state in the union

"Gender" as a term was literally invented in the 50s by a pedo kike psychologist who came up with it in order to separate it from the concept of sex. In order to prove his theories he mutiliated a little boy and forced him to have sex with his twin brother. "Gender" has always had a definition of "what you identify as" because the term itself was created specifically to bring about the shitfest we're living today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Our predecessors wasted too much money and effort giving gibs to worthless fucks and fighting jewish wars instead of developing beautiful tech, like Mr. Fusion from Back to the Future, among so many other predictions about 2010's.

And the legal consequence of this is what? Now's he forbidden to use either restroom?

Yeah actually no. Those people don't get fired from their jobs or kicked out of school for being "radical leftists," where as we would get fired from jobs or kicked out of school for being identified as racist far right people if we publicly went out and started shit.

I want no handouts and don't want others to steal from me at the barrel of a gun to give to others.

You mean burn. Faggots burn, by definition. Hanging is for niggers.

Correct. Except when the practice is institutionalized for social benefit it's not called bullying, it's "hazing." I'm unsure whether this practice persists anywhere, due to it's effectiveness.

It's not a preoccupation with genitals, it's a preoccupation with preventing the mentally ill from holding public offices.

Also more niggers. and Vermont has better gun laws if that's what you care about.

(((78f550)))

As if your first post wasn't enough to prove you're a shill.

Fellate a shotgun.

You're almost as bad as (((78f550))). Get out.

Please, sooner rather than later. It's in dire need. I've only been here two years, and it's only gotten worse. Normal day-to-day travel for work and shit involves going past a high school, and jesus fucking christ if 80% of the people walking around outside it and living in the places right next to it aren't niggers and mudslimes.

You can reply to more than one post at a time, no need to fill the thread up with just your posts.

You can break your book into several smaller, topically-related posts, you know. There's no need to selfishly consume this thread with your single megapost.

I am glad that others are finally saying the thing I have been saying. Feels good, man.

Have the decency to call me a normalfag. You're a cuckchanner or plebbitor. Go back and gas yourself.

Wait, so engaging in esoteric nationalist cyberterrorism against the wage slavery of globalist megacorporations, ran by a certain ancient ethnicity isn't cyberpunk enough for you?

Ever fucking time it's the same with retards like you.

how do we fix this?

wasn't gotten, no saving needed, goalpost not moved, you're a faggot.

The people will claim that they are gender fluid trans disabled so they can use the male, female and disabled toilet. Sue anyone who mispronounced xer gender.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Shit makes no sense.

Cyberpunk is 99% aestethics, anons.
I don't see us storming into secure servers on frog mounts with VR and badly drawn 3D graphics, uploading pepe memes in the process.

Yes, "genderless gender" doesn't make sense. Logic doesn't matter to SJW's. We live in strange times.

Times are so strange that a Filipino imageboard where people discuss the value of strong and healthy families, anti-sexually degenerate behavior, strong moral bearings, common sense, honors tradition and is firmly anti-pedophile is somehow labeled as the "most hateful place on the internet" by people in "mainstream" culture.

Crazy, huh?

Just like a group of people on an imageboard who

No, you're thinking shitty 80s cyberpunk. Meanwhile we're literally living in Deus Ex timeline moving towards Dredd timeline.

where is this from?

Stay on-topic, kikebot, or get the fuck out and start a new post about your cyberpunk faggotry.

You have crazy motherfuckers being legally recognized as "genderless" and this thread is being D&C'ed over some cyberpunk bullshit? Cut the autism and GTFO.

Don't let JIDF D&C this thread. They're just doing pilpul to argue. Hey JIDF, do you have a legal "third gender" in Israel?

Come on, it's not really an issue to discuss. We knew it would come to this at some point and the kikes finally did it.
The jewdical system as a whole is more of a problem, but sadly not a problem that gets solved without bloodshed, since there is nothing we can lawfully do, because are the law and they make or block the laws. Realistically the only point of discussing this now is to give it more exposure.

I actually like this idea in theory.
Let me explain, what if you get to all these transgenders and other trash to accept to be a "third gender"? What if you actually say to them that it's going to be "liberating" for them to not pretend to be a man/woman but just "accept" their "uniqueness".
That way you would have normal women, normal men, and a "containment gender" where all the degenerates would be collected. And if they would try to mess with the classical concepts of gender you may just tell them to fuck off to their own gender and be a freak in it's own domain.

The only place these creatures need to be contained are mass graves. Go away, Shlomo.

Which one are you saying is kikenet?

You see, for the things to be done to them in the future it's better to contain them first and detach them from normal people, don't you think?

Fresh OC, just saved from PE to harddrive

Kikenet = Whoever thinks Roe isn't law "in their mind." Stay on-topic with this third gender 'agender" subject. If you want to debate Roe v. Wade with Kikenet, start a new thread or GTFO.

Kikenet needs to be guided to >>/pilpul/>>

Debating legislating from the bench? Great, now talk about how Holla Forums will deal with this "genderless" shit and how Holla Forums deals with activist kike-dyke judges destroying goy societies.

Anything else? All off-topic pilpul needs to GTFO just like kikes were expelled from the goy countries they sucked dry.

OY

That list is bullshit.

I'm sorry, who are you talking about? Because Holla Forums found it incredibly funny when Omar Mateen killed all those homos at the fag club.

You are literally this retarded.

WEW! Why would you goyim want to go to space? Don't you think that money would be better spent building 3rd-gender restrooms in all public facilities and businesses? Remember, this will stimulate the economy! SOMEONE has to fix all the windows and install all those toilets. Do non-genders use toilets? Or can they just puke body waste into a bucket?

Well whatever, Patch. What an appropriate name. No doubt this great developer earned the name for producing so much buggy, unfinished software. Thanks for all you have contributed to society Patch!

Kike spotted. Go find your foreskin on the Mount of Olives. The Jews are forever cursed because they killed Christ. Fuck what the MOSSAD and how they blackmailed the Catholic Church into convincing goys kikes didn't do it.

Don't forget a-atheists is a thing now. Atheists to atheism it's self.

I only know how to say 'he, she, and it.'
I'm not gonna learn another language to appease hystrionic snowflakes. I'll call you by your gender, or 'it', whichever of those two things you want.

What the fudge? That's the best name they could give it?

America is lost

it comes from greek, that a- means no gender
inb4 you are an illiterate fuck

Can't tell if genuinely or pretending to be retarded

I should start a campaign to get the whatgender recognized. Because "What?" is what I am going to answer if anybody ever asks me about my gender.

Please Lord, bring the Great Flood and drown all these fucking people!

Cyberpunk, while it has it's appealing charestics, is also one of the most cucked, pussy-worshipping genres in all of fiction.

Every fucking story has to features some badass idealized manic-pixie dream girl / hacker hybrid bullshit that the protagonist obsesses over like some sniveling bitch.

c.f. Rikki in ''Burning Chrome" by William Gibson (although I dig the Steely Dan references)

I sexually identify as the plus sign ++++ respect my gender bigots!!! LMAO all fags going to hell