Hey Holla Forums, I haven't played through new vegas in a pretty long time so I want to go through it again

Hey Holla Forums, I haven't played through new vegas in a pretty long time so I want to go through it again.
I'm just wondering what the "required mods" are to make it the best it can be.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_Mods
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8
loot.github.io/
mega.nz/#F!BwQyVYCQ!8rTNqurmzPvWgrvWu8h60w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_Mods
pastebin.com/dkgkb8p8

thank you very much

JE sawyer's patch
unofficial patch
new vegas anti-crash
project nevada
script extender
mod manager

Rather than dabbling with such an old, outdated game, why don't you purchase Fallout 4 instead? It's the best Fallout to date with the best modding tools and community.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? As soon as one FO:NV thread dies, another one gets created, did something related to FO:NV happen or something? A new DLC released for FO4, which was extremely disappointing so people return to FO:NV or anything like that?

Does FO4 let me get fist-fucked by a robot like NV?

Most of the someguy's series of mods is pretty good.

New Vegas Bounties in particular.

I've been playing with Project Nevada, WMX, texture packs and animation packs, some weather mods, balance mods (do they come with PN?), and god knows what else. It's practically unrecognizable to when I played vanilla many years ago on 360

I'm doing a science/survival/unarmed build, but I find myself switching to guns more often; I'm not dealing enough damage with my bare fists. Am I doing something wrong here?

New Vegas is a damn good game, that's what happened. It's within that zone of just casual enough to be enjoyed by fags, but still deep enough in its RPG mechanics, quests, etc to not be considered trash. People might be finishing up 4 and wanting to go back and play the others, or it could be summer and newfags want to have Holla Forums-tier taste
Either way, more people are playing good games, and that's a good thing

so I've downloaded a bunch of mods and as expected the game crashes I'm assuming it's the load order so I'm wondering how to figure out what order to load the mods

woops didn't mean to sage

In the last 2 months or so, they overhauled survival mode, released the creation kit and 'their biggest DLC ever' all of which was unsurprisingly shit.

Use LOOT
loot.github.io/

I ran LOOT but it still crashes when I try to start a new game, any suggestions?

08ecb93cac7ec8832de2ec7a3710631b43952c57

Can anyone confirm that this magnet link is safe? It's from /scurv/. I mean, I've already downloaded it and I mounted the iso to find that it's all in Russian, and all of the actual game's content are in .ultraiso format, which seems strange to me. It's also only got like 8 seeders total, and they're all Ruskies. Help.

Bethesda datamines to find stuff to add in their games. They do the same with morrowind. Expect a spinoff and/or a remake to be anounced at e3

No response.
Man, The moustachio' man was really shilling for Fallout 4, it's almost as if…

Вы умираете

Almost done with my first playtrough,after that im probably gonna try out project Brazil since it looks pretty cool and after that IDK I`ll probably play the originals since i have`nt played them yet.

time for our daily New Vegas thread

No, but you do get to get fucked by Zenimax.

Actually, come to think of it, you're getting fucked by Zenimax if you pay for New Vegas as well - all of the money goes to them for that game also.

I loved the game, but not enough to finish any of my play throughs.

I never finished this game, so I just started it and now I want to put on a nude mod. I thought this would be simple but looking around looks like there are only "body replacements" that breaks armor or something like that, and I can't find how to install them with this mod manager, I could just replace the files like I did on oblivion an FO3 but if I remember corretly things got really messy before long. If I install this body replacements (seems 6 is the best) do I have to install a bunch of other shit to make it work or should I just go for a simpler nude mod if I only care about that (do you have any recomendation?)?

bump

here's the daughter of ares mod that got taken off every site I know and a FO4 deathclaw texture that someone ported to New Vegas and screen shot

mega.nz/#F!BwQyVYCQ!8rTNqurmzPvWgrvWu8h60w

I know these aren't required but they are hard to find.

Check mod dependencies, you might be missing something.
And make sure you check carefully, it can be pretty finicky. Loot should red-flag mods if they're missing something.

ROLL ROLL ROLL YOUR POST GENTLY DOWN THE THREAD

Download and run FNVEdit. It simulates running the game and tells you exactly what the problem is. If that doesn't work, manually go through your load order and check the dependencies.

Unarmed is really good on a critical hit build. If you just want straight up melee combat, use actual melee weapons (like Knock-Knock).

Goddamn it, user. Now I have to roll and play it again.
Never played it on highest difficulty, maybe I'll do that as well while I'm at it, survival mode was a ton of fun.

Very Hard is absolute cancer if you play it unmodded. Bullet sponges are shit in every game, no matter what.

ROLL

gay, the exact same as my last game

ROLL