Rockville school cuck superintendent accuses parents of racism over outrage about rape

Rockville school cuck superintendent accuses parents of racism over outrage about rape

After the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl by two illegal immigrants at Rockville High School in Maryland, the local school district superintendent has accused outraged parents of xenophobia and racism over their anger.

- “While I know this tragic incident has become part of a national political debate, I want to remind community members that the lives of real students have been forever affected,” Smith saidt in an email Thursday morning. “While many have chosen to engage civilly in the conversation, far too many have crossed the line with racist, xenophobic calls and emails. MCPS is working with law enforcement to identify those who are making threats toward our students and schools. This behavior will not be tolerated in our community.”

archive.fo/9hGHt

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Jack-Smith/Montgomery-AL
archive.is/H4a6p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
archive.is/l1RxR
archive.is/67ibn
montgomeryschoolsmd.org/directory/directory_Boxoffice.aspx?processlevel=20611
rosey.ch/
aiglon.ch/
nordangliaeducation.com/en/our-schools/switzerland/cdl
wwlp.com/2016/09/23/md-racist-chant-on-school-bus/
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/206818493-story
washingtonpost.com/local/education/middle-school-bus-chant-alarms-african-american-family-amid-concerns-of-racism/2016/09/21/891f2266-800c-11e6-8d13-d7c704ef9fd9_story.html
forward.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL CUCKS WILL BURN
NEVER FORGET THAT CUCKS TAKE SEXUAL PLEASURE IN WHITE PEOPLE BEING RAPED AND KILLED BY NIGGERS

Let's hope that faggot gets a visit from a hapa.

YES, LIKE THE ONE WHO WAS RAPED

Holy fuck, the levels of cuckoldry that can be reached will never cease to amaze me.

whitepages.com/name/Jack-Smith/Montgomery-AL

maybe hes not just what he seems OP
maybe you should… look into him

One answer for pedos, rapists, and the like.

in fact, given that both that if you want to subvert a country you first get into their academia, and that he probably has access to many children, its considerably likely that hes done something with a kid that no man should ever do
but its not likely enough to jump to conclusions about it unless evidence, if found, points towards it

It sickens me that cucks like this even have the courage to say this kind of shit. In an ideal world, he would fear for his life if he said anything remotely close to it.

I hate "our" culture for giving him even a smidgen of doubt in his mind that something like this is acceptable, on any level.

By enabling it like this he effectively commits the crime himself.

Rapinophobia can be understood as a highly internalized bodily xenophobia: this irrational fear of encroachment by foreign members, often of a different race, belies the well-documented individual and societal benefits of such admixture.

Racism is worse than rape ad murder to these people. He should obviously be put to death. If this were Japan he would commit sudoku.

“Why is an 18-year-old man in a class with 13- or 14-year-old girls?"
This is one of the most sick things about the whole thing. What the fuck is wrong with these peoples minds when they let these animals into the same classes as these young girls. They know exactly what could happen, and will happen. Every single person who approved of these should be strung up by their entrails.

What's wrong with white people? Serious question.

This shit flies in Europe but not in the states.

I don't know, and it's not even only white people. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one awake in a room full of sleeping people, and the walls are covered in blood as a butcher moves from one person to the next.

What in the absolute fuck?
The girl got fucking raped.

What kind of parents lets their kid go to a school which lets illegal immigrants enroll? Don't these parents talk to their children about the situation in the class? Their child is forever tainted, because of this negligence, they have the option to homeschool and they have the option of owning guns unlike the Europeans who don't have either. Since they didn't homeschool the child before it got damaged, their only option now is to put a bullet through this cuck's head.

I'm as confused as you are, user. As much as I think that a lot of it has to do with being super subverted through propaganda, I think a lot has to do with just kicking ass for too long; like a fighter who has gone 50-0, and gets lazy and then gets knocked out by some 11-8 scrub. Next thing you know, that now 50-1 beast is thrown off of their game and is relegated to "fighting" in charity matches.

The kike schools aren't going to tell the parents about shit like this. The parents are also too preoccupied with their (((careers))) to take an active interest in the education process. Obviously doesn't help that the kikes have convinced the mothers to also pursue a career.

DOTR SOON

S
O
O
N

Compulsory school laws require that parents HAVE to send their kids to school.

The only way around this is if you have someone available to home-school your kids (I will be doing this). This is actually growing in popularity via "home school co-op" programs that basically have many parents each taking certain days to teach particular subjects. The children in these environments usually test FAR beyond their "peers" in public school.

The other option is private school. These are fairly expensive, and if you aren't making enough 'disposable' income (not implying that having your kids forgo the jew mind-poison brainwashing is 'disposable') this may not be a available.

criminally underchecked dubs

Rape culture is leftist culture is siesta culture is Ape Culture.

My rage is beyond human comprehension.

HE MUST DIE

Dont worry soon (((they))) will put an end to homeschooling like it was done in Europe.

The more I think about it, it's just Stockholm syndrome. The cucks are the people who are just most likely to have it.

Reminder to homeschool.

I have no doubt they will try. They have already been trying (see recent bullshit from the fat bull dykes talking about making stay at home moms illegal), but America is not Europe.

does this mean he get's free petrol too? what the fuck

Private schools are just as kike-controlled as the public ones. The exception is probably for the insanely expensive ones that only the super wealthy can afford.

Depends on which one you send them to. The difference is that parents have more control over them via power of their shekels. Public schools don't GAF about this because they know you can't send them anywhere else and that if you take them out of school you'll go to jail.

No its not and you better stick to your guns…in every way.

Truth.

So he's saying girls aren't "real" students?

He looks like the fucking Goonies guy.

There needs to be an investigation into how many other illegals are in the school system. You can't have this going on. Adults with minors… Someone post dox on this cuck.

Don't worry guys.

His noose will be free as well.

this is why im studying /fringe/.

at the very least i need an outlet.

I hope ICE does a raid on his system of school and Kek to personally hang this cuck,

*schools

(((Jack R Smith)))

Maybe it's time to pay a visit to his pages, or his house…

Consider the state user. Maryland was the other state, along with Hawaii that had their courts block the travel ban. Maryland is the 3rd most pozzed state in the nation, and always trying to outdo JewYok and Commiefornia

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Dubs confirm

Suddenly his salary, the free car, his statements, etc. all make a lot more sense.

==Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang.
In the lighted areas one sees them everywhere. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus==

Honestly, this is the best thing he could have done.
Not in a short-term small-scale way, but in a bigger way. This is one of those instances where the story blatantly exposes the stupidity of the 'multi-cultural' cult in a way that even brain-dead retards will start to get the message.

That Tucker Carlson clip pointing out how good of a fucking deal that guy had is what made me think about (((it))). 2 google searches later I had proof. Expose them all and praise Kek.

/fringe/? Try /k/ and stop being worthless.

I'm new here is self-checking my anti-jew digits allowed

Self-checking is discouraged.
More of a technical thing than a taboo thing, tbh fam. If checking digits were to be thought of as a sort of pay-it-forward mechanism, self checking could create useless loops where the energy can't get out to the wider gestalt to be useful.

CHECK'D

If there is backlash, we can at least say we are NOT Sweden tier (I remember a girl was raped there and the principle said the rapist boy was now a victim since he got community service or something)

IT'S FUCKHEADS LIKE THESE THAT ALLOW THIS EVIL TO HAPPEN! TRAITORS! HYPOCRITES! TRUE CUCKS THE LOT OF THEM!

I would agree, but (((they're))) trying to push the common core shit on homeschool programs as well (here's hoping Devos will fix that)

Sage for double post

What is that from?

I'm posting this whole article because it's fucking outrageous:

ROCKVILLE, Md. — A local attorney says school officials failed to inform Rockville High’s parent community of violent incidents weeks before an alleged brutal rape occurred at the school.

Rene Sandler, the lawyer for the family of a Rockville High student, said her client, a 17-year-old girl, was “jumped” and beaten in the main lobby of the high school the morning of March 7, and that parents, other than the parents of the victim, were not informed.
Sandler showed WTOP’s Kate Ryan a video of the incident, which Sandler said left her client with severe head injuries.

“She’s grabbed by her hair; she’s pulled to the ground; she’s being beaten to her head with fists, and then the final sort of coup de grace is three kicks directly to her head — and then she’s left on the ground,” said Sandler, describing the attack.

She said the attack, which lasted roughly 30 seconds, was finally broken up by a staff member who raced down a hallway, past students who gathered to watch — and to record the incident on their cellphones. “There are no security officers around,” Sandler said.

At a PTSA meeting in the wake of the reported rape of a student at Rockville High, Principal Billie Jean Bensen told parents the school has five security staff members and the Montgomery County Police Department’s student resource officer, along with 105 cameras in the school.

Sandler said it appears that her client was set up for the attack.

“My client has never seen her attacker before — didn’t know her, doesn’t know her,” Sandler said.

Sandler said some social media messages from girls the victim does know suggest that the attack may have been premeditated.

It was especially disturbing, Sandler said, that in the video, students cheer on the assailant, and one male voice is heard saying “Get out of my way!” – evidently so that he can get a better view.

Sandler said the attack on her client came just one day after another fight involving two girls at the school. The parent community wasn’t informed about that incident, either, Sandler said. In a release Sandler’s office prepared, the lawyer said “school officials were not forthright about ongoing safety issues” at the school.

On March 16, there was a report of a brutal rape by two male students who allegedly attacked a 14-year-old freshman, dragging her into a boy’s bathroom where the pair sexually assaulted her.

Sandler said her client, a senior, was directed to fill out an account of the incident while she was at the nurse’s office. Sandler said police were not called at the time of the attack.

Montgomery County schools have a memorandum of understanding with the Montgomery County police under which the schools are directed to call police when a crime is committed. Sandler said that’s not optional; it’s mandated. WTOP has contacted the school to ask when and whether police were notified of the March 7 attack by the school system.

Montgomery County police officer Rick Goodale said police records show it was the parents who first reported the incident to police. Goodale says the parents contacted the Rockville City police.

On March 9, Rockville school officials informed the student resource officer of the attack, and he followed up that same day, reviewing the video, which had popped up on several social media sites. It is not clear whether the officer was at the school the day the incident occurred or on March 9.

Goodale said the SRO recommended that the 15-year-old girl seen hitting Sandler’s client should be charged with second-degree assault. Goodale says because she is a juvenile, the assailant’s case was referred to juvenile court.

The school system “takes every incident very seriously, especially when it involves altercations and attacks between students,” said Montgomery County schools spokesman Derek Turner. While they didn’t inform the parent community in the March 7 case, he said, “we did work with the police department to take appropriate steps.”

“MCPS doesn’t inform the community after every altercation,” Turner said, “but what we do is take steps to address the problem. That’s why we engaged in disciplinary action.”

He said Bensen has also sent a note to the community about posting such incidents on social media, saying “It’s inappropriate, and it does a disservice to both the students and the community.”

He added, “We want to keep parents as informed as possible with information that is pertinent to their child’s education. So we will review our practices and procedures and take the appropriate steps.”
archive.is/H4a6p

Holy fuck.

Public school. Not even once.

That's right, goy. Send your daughters to a diverse school so they can experience the wonders and be enriched by wonderful culture, like the very progressive rape culture.

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE

Dubs of truth.

Not surprising in the least. I briefly went to a different high school in Montgomery County in 2000 when shithead beaners from Central America were beginning to become the majority of the student population.

There were regularly all-out knife fights, riots in hallways, someone getting the shit beat out of them at lunchtime… The school never told the parents what was going on, and they only called the cops when Jorge was stabbed by Pedro. I can't even begin to imagine how terrible it is now since probably at least 80% of all of the schools are filled with muds and the schools clearly don't want to appear "racist" by lowering the boom on the animals.

Wait what? You can't homeschool in Europe? As in all of Europe? Or specific countries? How the fuck did that happen and when? What punishments exist if euros do it anyways?

You know, I really thought we would have already started seeing people like this being killed or at least terrorized into stopping this leftist shit. Really would have thought that local communities would have taken things into their own hands by now. Guess I was wrong. I wonder how much longer it will take

If you send your kids to private school, I strongly suggest you inspect carefully. A lot of privates are plenty pozzed, maybe not as much as their public counterparts but pozzed nonetheless. Homeschooling, the results I've seen personally with other kids. They got way better scores than kids even from private schools and the only possible concern is the matter of social skills, which the homeschooled children exhibit no problem of and they even seem to have better socials skills. I think it's a result of the terrible social environment of public schools not poisoning them and making them jaded or emo or something so they're eager to make new friends and socialize. Oh and make sure they eat right and get plenty of exercise, possibly with the neighbor kids or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics

(((checked)))

He's new and he can spot the jews, our wings spread ever wider.

It's the duty of the Holla Forumsadin Order to smite evil wherever it stands.

Gas yourself, you fucking retard.

Misread that, I'll go gas myself.

Oh, that second vid, user. The threats, condescension, and stern paternal disappointment are unreal

>These sorts of incidents are a very big deal, and my organization absolutely will not tolerate them! What, the rapes? No, no. That was an isolated incident - nothing for you to be concerned with, goy. I'm talking about people who complain about the rapes, of course!

CHECKED FOR PURIFICATION BY FIRE

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Secondary reminder. Just lie about what you are teaching and how, they can't do shit about it.

Maybe instead of just circlejerking about this guy we should actually do something? I.e, call the board of education en mass complaining about the situation, start a pention to get him fired, etc? I'm not the most imaginative. Any of you have some ideas?

Hope a shitskin rapes him.

i hope he gets transferred to an all-white district

a nice serie of infographics with added videos from this thread, formatted for easy faysbuk/twatter normie consumption and signal-boosting to the normiesphere could get the snowball rolling
get everyone as angry as this shit deserves
then ask for his head

Of course he's a jew, I could already tell by just looking at his slimey face.

JUST ABOUT DONE LADS

Well, he certainly looks like the type that would shove 24" dildos up his ass…..

Montgomery County Real Estate Broker, The City of Rockville is in big trouble.

All the houses in the Rockville school district are seeing a significant slowdown in sales activity. Informal feedback from people within my company is that open houses this weekend yielded far less activity than normal. This isn't a "cheap" area because Rockville is actually very convenient and metropolitan. Average Listing Price for TownHouse/Single Family houses is $552,111, but the average days on market is 74. I cannot recall that number ever being north of 50 days on market. For reference the school district directly to the south, Walter Johnson, has an average days on market of 13 days.

I'm normally one who is very careful with sample sizes, and one week of sales is not typically enough to verify a market shift, but the trend here is overwhelming. Since this news story broke exactly ONE house/townhouse has gone under contract in the entire school district. For reference in the week prior to the story breaking 6 houses went under contract in the same school district, two weeks ago 8 houses went under contract in the school district.

Another long term problem is that the school ratings have not yet reflected the declining test scores. Areas with the school demographics of rockville (e.g. Latino/Black) are under 4/10 on greatschools.org. Rockville High is generously at 6/10 and Richard Montgomery is 8/10 despite their tests scores declining rapidly. The luxury condos are obfuscating the sales data which is why to real estate normies Rockville is "doing fine". You can sell condos in a bad school district to childless millennials all day, but families are starting to avoid Rockville big time.

What I want you guys to take away from this is how quickly an area can change. Rockville's decline from a very wealthy highly educated city to a failing school system with declining values and littered with illegals took less than a decade. And it's not as visual as you would think, if I teleported you to Rockville right now and you didn't know about what's happened in the news you could easily be tricked into thinking it was a great area. It's only when you start looking at the school ratings, falling sales, and demographic shifts that you would realize how bad it was.

Is there a better face to exclaim "cucked boomer faggot"?

FYI: Rockville High is listed as 36% white. However they list a lot of hispanics as white, based on observation of the area the school is no more than 20% white at this point. Hispanics are well over 50% of the total population.

archive.is/l1RxR

Every. Fucking. Time.

Reminders that teachers' unions are the cause of this.
Unions need to be outlawed.

I feel like I'm going to go fucking insane.

I'm going to play the devils advocate here and say that in specific work environments unions do help working-class men immensely and to just say all should be outlawed is a bit stupid.

Physiognimy is real. What are the odds he's a pedophile?

a corrupt and greedy kike in a position of power over a lot of goyim children
pretty fucking high

jew

Pro tip for people who study psychoanalysis, note in the first video, :35, the smile, common in people who knowingly lie about something, with ill intention and are proud of it. Sociopaths often do this when they are talking about something, and are amused about what they are talking about, even though the topic itself does not call for amusement.

He is a crypto.

What the fuck…

I'm not even surprised.

It could be that he's just bigoted and so he finds it humorous that he has to explain to people what he seeks in school attendants are people who are interested in learning. It could just be the classic leftist smugness. I mean, I'm jew-aware now but something like this wouldn't be enough to convince me.

The real question, the redpilled question, is what are White children doing in a classroom with mud people who will attempt to either court, harass, or rape them?

How did we get to the point where millions of our female racial kin in the prime of their youth are stuck together with spics and spooks, in an atmosphere of casual sex, like packages of meat at the market?

It is, and it's fucking insane. We actually live in a society where the idea of racism is pushed as one of the worst things possible.

Even aside from how this guy is acting, I don't like his face.

This faggot should be drawn and quartered.

PUBLIC sector unions should DEFINITELY be outlawed.

don't forget the enablers user, that pic in OP makes me want to cut his slimy neck off with a rusty wood saw

SO IS ANYONE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BREATHING FILTH?

swift action needs to be taken before this sets a precedent, mark my words

checking these double dubs. Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Howard County and Baltimore City really fucked up what used to be a great state. Maryland is quickly accelerating into Commiefornia east after decades of unchecked Democratic rule from the populated county. The rest of MD is red and it's a shame those fucks turned it into a gun hating, spic and nigger loving sanctuary state

Look at that ugly cuck boomer faggot's face.
I hope he collapses in a school hallway next to the tard room and they spontaneously run towards him and tard smash him.

WAS THE GIRL WHITE?

yes

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I hope ICE deports them to the bottom of the gulf of fucking mexico.

maybe they can get lost in transit in middle of the desert

AMEN AND ATTACK, BROTHER!

I've seen gore, rape, beastiality, you name it, everything the internet has to offer. Yet THIS is the shit that is making me go off the deep end. I have no words, only instincts. My instincts are to kill. This man deserves no name, no assets and no future, he should be striped of all his money, all records erased, and to be used as a test dummy for our new Right Wing School Board Shooter Squads.

A fucking cuck is putting the taste of iron in my mouth.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Apparently the girl was also an immigrant, so I have now lost interest. Assuming she was a spic, I hope she was raped and I hope the two are executed for it and she is deported.

some parents don't give a shit

Jack R. Smith?

More like Jack Off Smith.

Pictured here, the Smith in question.

That man looks like a jew to me

what's with these archive links?

of course its the mega cucks like this that feel the need to point out "racism" with their cushy government gibsmedat jobs. This faggot lives far away from the dangers of illegal beaners, gang niggers, etc. Thats also all Democrat senators. They never have to worry or lift a finger and get paid 6 figures to be a do-nothing parasite. This is the shit Trump needs to gas right away. Cut HIS fucking pay first when we are being told we need to "cut back". Make him work for a much smaller wage and he wont be able to live in a nice gated community, he will live next to those niggers and savages, then lets hear him defend them when hes afraid for his life.

EVERY GODDAMNED TIME!

This jew has been chased around the state

From 2014

archive.is/67ibn

I think your moly has autism

I GREW UP IN THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE MONTGOMERY COUNTY MARYLAND

Has anyone found out who the victim was? I need to know because if she was nonwhite then I can stop caring

If I remember correctly she was white, m80.

Honestly, she must have been a filthy slut. She was orally "raped" too, which is impossible, because if you actually resist that, you can just bite their donger off. Since she didn't do that, that means she actually sucked their dicks.

If you remember correctly? Her race or anything about her identity was not found out in the previous and first thread about this.

Found one.

I can predict these titles now. What the fuck.

Bite it off, get aids you cant win.

ROPE

(((They))) truly are the children of the devil.

Screw deporting them, just feed them into a woodchipper.

My mom homeschools my youngest sister because her older kids (including me) had so many bad experiences with the public school system. Her homeschool group has a whole bunch of Swedes who help other Swedes get the fuck out of Sweden because they don't want their kids to learn about gay sex and Swedish = Racism in 2nd grade, or get gangraped in the middle of math class in the 10th grade by vibrant diversity.

Leftists are weird.

I was homeschooled until 7th grade and my brother was homeschooled until 9th. Beware of what this does to children. You know leftist/reddit charicatures of "like, no. Nuh uh. I can't"? He acts like that. As soon as we hit the public school environment, he fell in with the only other weird kids, the faggots and other assorted nerds. I swear being homeschooled completely destroyed my ability to be social. I turned into a fucking loner and shelled up because I had literally no social experience to speak of. I think it turned my brother into a borderline autist as well. If you homeschool your kids, for god sake get them into some kind of social activity with kids who aren't social outcasts, like sports. Avoid things like reading groups like the damn plague

Forgot to mention; just about every homeschooled kid I've ever met is a freak

You are Sweden ==nao==

A group needs to show up at his house, incapacitate his family, and then passionlessly sodomize him. And if he cries out or tries to report anything, they will respond as he did.
Better yet, just feed him a shotgun slug. This shit is out of control.

It's all in the Turner Diaries.
Unless parents start making these kikes/cucks afraid, it will only get worse.

here's a faggot with good advice:
don't go back.

uh, you haven't read the police reports.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE STATUS: ACTIVATED

checked hard.
this is the sound i envision george soros making as his flesh dissolved in a pressurized stream of superheated urine.

fuck off kike, stop focusing on bodily functions

he needs a good ole fashion 8ch greeting. working on it now.

montgomeryschoolsmd.org/directory/directory_Boxoffice.aspx?processlevel=20611

ooh gee, fax and outlook contact card.
faxzero.com - lets do this.

I don't get it, all he's saying is that he will work to prosecute the suspects for the assault, but that irrelevant information such as previous nonviolent crime (which is currently a matter of public debate) will not be considered, thus they will not cooperate, and that causes of action related to race and nationality are not relevant and he repudiates them.

Tucker Carlson disingenuously attempts to strawman the Board's position and refers to the threats as "naughty words;" I wonder what Carlson would say if he were to receive e-mails threatening to kill him and cut his wife's white tits off if whitey doesn't leave town? He would probably be singing a different tune, and no one would fault him for it.

In advance, the fact that Carlson has legal status and the suspects do not has no bearing on crime committed unto them. Violent threats are a new crime altogether, and the Board has no duty to acknowledge uncivil discourse, just as any town hall has no obligation to give me the mic so I can communicate through memes like 4chan autist.

Screenshotting and sending this to him. Subverting public discourse for ulterior motives flies in the face of democratic integrity.

Why do people have a problem with it? One (and a half) words: anarcho-tyranny. The clear double standard rankles people on the wrong side of it, as it should.
Watch the second video here:
Now read

Vicious, life-threatening beatings in school? Not a big deal; no need to get the police involved or contact the parents.
"Hate" graffiti? Hate speech? Time to put on your sternest, most disappointed voice, and make a video hectoring the public like misbehaving children, and threatening dire consequences.

You mean contacting a public servant and sharing your concerns and disapproval of his actions? Oh yeah, that's a real crime right there. It's simply disgusting that the commoners would dare talk back to their masters.

this would be a job for RWDS

Whoa there, Ernst.

Did Tucker Carlson rape any children? No, so he doesn't deserve these threats. The spic fuckers you are fellating deserve more than that.

Now go fuck off goon. Filtered and reported.

when I saw this, my rage could not be explained in mere words.

Well get a gun and remove the people offering sanctuary. Remove those more worried about speech than rape and battery. Remove everyone who gets in the way. Getting really tired of the sloganeering.

It's because only other cucks still pay attention to the media.

Surprised this isn't used more, like freeze peach and soggy knees

t. someone who has never been raped it hurts both the mind and body, and rude words could never even come close to the emotional pain of being raped Not surprising that this fucking kike doesn't care about the child though, he's probably raped a few himself. I wonder how many lefties are going to cry for his resignation, or how many are going to turn a blind eye and complain about rape culture while defending importing more rapists

In that fat fuck's defense, he was probably teased mercilessly all through high school because of his fucked-up eyes and vestigial vagina.

Damn, must be fucking nice.

When will the maniac Sam "You can run but you can't" Hyde seek his revenge?

so what? I was made fun of through grade school and raped through grade school and guess which one fucked me up? I have no sympathy for people who try to conflate one with the other, or for some reason try to imply being bullied is worse than being raped

Story time

jews aren't even good liars, is there something wrong with us that our nations could be so taken in by them?

Seems fairly obvious what happened.

I would much rather be bullied. It's possible to be mentally raped, and that alone is excruciating, like twisting a dagger in the heart which doesn't go away. I understand at least part of your pain.

an extended family friend idk if there is a word for this but he's basically an uncle that I'm not related to I tried to make a chart would, during thanksgiving, get me alone and force himself on me. I don't have a super clear memory of it because I pretty much blocked it out. I have large gaps in my memory from 9-12 so there was probably other stuff going on to cause that amount of amnesia but I can't say for sure.

Sometimes I like to daydream about it maybe being ritualized satanic stuff just to feel important or interesting, to give an explanation for the shattered, fragmented psyche and memory loss that isn't just banal kiddydidling. Not to mention looking at profiles of escapees of that kind of shit feels really familiar, but again I doubt anything extraordinary happened.

the worst part of it is, in some fucked up twist of nature, I kind of have really intense rape fantasies that make me feel like shit for even thinking about it. I can't imagine what mind rape is like, the closest I could guess is this one ex of mine who would do shit like hit me with a sock with an orange in it (the orange would bruise before I would so there wouldn't be any marks afterwards) and then tell me that I was just imagining things when I brought it up to him, or being really domineering and controlling, or other gaslighting type things. again, for some fucked up reason, that really turns me on though there's a really helpful book for dealing with some of the dissociative/ptsd/cptsd stuff, hopefully this can help you a little bit. it's helped me at least

Yeah, where's the article?

PTSD and a lack of love and respect for yourself. If you love something then you would not want to see it debauched, including yourself. Abusers have tried to condition you into believing you have no worth beyond sexual gratification so you've begun to fantasize about that, thinking it's what others want (and really, we all want to be wanted by someone, especially girls). Fight against it because it's untrue. There is much more to life. Romance has helped me explore and understand all of this better because it is among the greatest expressions of love and life, and many people have honestly forgotten how to express it let alone interpret it.

but what if I want romance and a guy who will get really violent with me and abusive but does it because he cares about me sage for way off topic

What about "passionlessly" did you not understand? I'm not saying sticking an erect dong in him, like a queer. I'm saying to coldly subject him to humiliation with an object.

comfort makes cowards of us all.

That's pure bullshit and psychopathy.

well no, I mean like he does it not out of hatred but because he really does care about me and that's how he expresses it. like using violence and abuse to help me be a better partner. I can be a little emotionally unstable sometimes and it's nice to have someone who won't put up with histrionic behaviour. Violence/abuse might be too harsh a term or something, like if he hits me because he wants to teach me not to do whatever made him hit me is different than if he was just hitting me out of anger

filtered

Literally a stereotypical creepy, rapey uncle. Jesus user.

I just never understood parents allowing priests, family friends, and even strangers to be alone for extended amounts of time with their small children. It's like people have kids, then cant wait to pawn them off on anyone willing to take them for a while. And if something traumatic happens to the kid it fucks them up forever. No doubt registering as betrayal and abandonment in the child's mind, even if just subconsciously.

You'll probably end up dead after years of having every bone in your body broken one by one and having to make up a new story at the ER every time about how you "slipped" so they don't call the police. But at least you'll have learned all those "lessons" before you were fed to a woodchipper. I really fucking hope you don't have kids. Tell him to aim for your uterus.

In this vid Dr. Smith talks about racist chants. Any idea what the students were chanting?

That, my friends, is the right question. The school is not required to notify any parents when they merge adult education "students" with their normal students. Think about that for a second.

This coupled with the UN bringing in untold numbers of "refugees" (giving the UN the ability to send troops wherever a "refugee" is) and granting them citizenship with SSN+US passports and lifetime disability means that this all happens under the radar.

One day you find out that someone who doesn't speak english and his buddy were in the same class, in the same country, and are more legal than you, and rape cultured your child. It's purposeful.

You're wrong there. In Europe for instance all the insanely expensive schools are overrun by globalists and their multiculti children. Take a look at the website of any prestigious private school today. It's just a hodgepodge of ugly mongrels from around the world. When you understand the environment in which this elite grows up, you begin to see why they are so fucked in the head. Bloody Metics.
Seriously, take it from someone who actually went to one of these schools!

rosey.ch/
aiglon.ch/
nordangliaeducation.com/en/our-schools/switzerland/cdl

it wasn't intentional on their part, it was during the holidays after they'd had a few drinks, they trusted everybody there like family. he'd just get me alone in a room away from everybody else while they were just socializing. One of the times I remember, the first time, he had those streamers you get on the 4th of july and asked if I wanted to light one off. Of course I did, and so we went to the garage and things went south. I never said anything because I was afraid my parents would get angry and I was ashamed of it happening. In the following years I would just kind of dissociate during those holidays and go along with it because I was afraid that if I didn't he would tell everybody everything and they'd all hate me and disown me

it's fucking disgusting, civil war cannot come fast enough

It's time for a lynching. This situation warrants it. If the state won't step in to cut this loser down a citizen should, to send a message to other cucks in similar positions of power.

An incident from last September.

MD: Racist chant on school bus
wwlp.com/2016/09/23/md-racist-chant-on-school-bus/

Students sing racist song on Montgomery County school bus, video goes viral
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/206818493-story

Middle school girl records classmates chanting racial slur during bus ride home
washingtonpost.com/local/education/middle-school-bus-chant-alarms-african-american-family-amid-concerns-of-racism/2016/09/21/891f2266-800c-11e6-8d13-d7c704ef9fd9_story.html

Ok, I think I kinda get what you are talking about. You want someone who will smack you and yell "Pull yourself together, goddammit" if you are freaking out. Not in order to break you down, but in the same way a parent might apply corporal punishment to an unruly child. Unless I've completely misunderstood.

I think this user has a good point. You could attract very disturbed partners like this. I would not be surprised if predators are drawn to whatever signals you are sending out.

Please think about this. The stigma, social and legal, against any kind of domestic violence is so strong, that a guy would pretty much be putting his life in your hands to agree to this. But the only reason he needs to do this is because you are not stable. So now he has given someone, who may not be entirely reliable, significant power over him.

In other words, without an extra 9-10 years of indoctrination you didn't fit in with a group of indoctrinated students. Am I following that correctly? Because that is not surprising at all, but not fitting in with high school kids does not tell me a person is not well adjusted socially, simply that they are in a pozzed environment. This next part may not apply to you but trust me, some people just don't fit in with high school under a Prussian System.

Look everyone on /pol knows that if you shut up, tow the line, praise multiculturalism and grab a beer from time to time at the local bar that you will fit in with a great many people. We know that it's the easy route to be a cuck or be blue pilled whatever you want to call it. If you are younger and you take the red pill and are in a pozzed environment it's going to be hard on you, sorry if you didn't read the fine print but that's what reality is.

A person will say they're awkward, an outcast, whatever. But to that person: be honest with yourself, are you currently lifting weights and watching what you eat? Have you practices self defense on a regular basis both with fire arm training and unarmed combat? Have you been developing your skill sets to make yourself successful financially?

If you have done all those things I promise you are going to be fine. Maybe right now you feel awkward because there is a transition phase where you find out how the real world works and it's maddening that so many people don't get it. If you are in that phase right now and feel like you're alone outside of this message board, put your head down and lift your weights, open your books and study, and trust me as you meet more and more people you'll find that many white men are crypto red pilled.

There's no one singular meeting group but meeting gun enthusiasts, rural individuals, Republicans groups, church groups, etc are all places you can find solidarity in real life.

It would be far easier just to dump the spics and niggers into th Atlantic,don't you think ?
The gulf is polled enough already.

polled - polluted

Classic.

I'm guessing it was the rape. I'm also guessing you didn't notice that I mentioned the fat fuck had a vestigial vagina, meaning I was joking about having sympathy for that cunt.

Man, those fucked up eyes. The right is higher than the left. Motherfucker's got Alfred E. Neuman eyes.

thought you were talking about his neck

send it to your normiecon friends

Oedipus Rex, the 1957 version, and that segment starts at 43:30 for context. That entire film is worth the watch, So many memeable things!

Nothing is wrong with white people. ((Jack)) isn't white. He's jewish. You should be able to tell just by looking at that nose.
Jews aren't white.
forward. com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/

>I kind of have really intense rape fantasies that make me feel like shit for even thinking about it.

I think that's pretty common, user. Don't beat yourself up over having them, but try to steer yourself away from them if you're able to.

>again, for some fucked up reason, that really turns me on though

I believe your whole deal was fucked up by that asshole, who programmed your proto-sexuality (for lack of a better term) with his unnatural bullshit. I'm very sorry you went through that.